Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

On 6/16/2024 at 10:31 AM, Gramto6 said:

My problem with Michele's is I can't quite make out what the large one is on her shoulder.  I just can't see what it is, anyone want to clue me in?? Is it an animal or a scene...can't quite make it out.

I can't figure it out either. Near the top I see what looks like a horse nostril, but the lower tattoo looks like some kind of dragon, so the upper one may not be a real animal either.

Recently tattooed people have been found to get more lymphoma. No thanks!

• Like 2

I personally don't have any tats, but I don't hate them.  It's a different world from when we boomers were young.  

It's nice that some of Garrison's siblings chose to honor him by getting one.  I love it that the now-young adults are close and enjoy one another.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Denize said:

I can't figure it out either. Near the top I see what looks like a horse nostril, but the lower tattoo looks like some kind of dragon, so the upper one may not be a real animal either.

I still can't either even with the post @ginger90 shared describing it as an elephant. I just don't see it...I guess it is a bit too abstract for these old eyes! It is nicely done and since it has meaning for her that is what is important.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Denize said:

Recently tattooed people have been found to get more lymphoma. No thanks!

I’d be really interested in reading that research. Do you have a citation?

• Like 5
On 6/16/2024 at 10:38 AM, precious pupp said:

I'm sure Kody hates the fact that Logan has REAL six-pack abs.  

I'm sure Kody doesn't know what you're talking about since in his mind, he looks exactly like this!😉

• LOL 18
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I understand that area is closed for the rest of the 2024 season. Luckily no one was hurt!

After watching the morons standing there gawping instead of getting clear, it's a good thing that area is closed off.  Honestly, is there no common sense in the world anymore?  That could have been a catastrophic explosion but they had to get a TikTok recording!

• Like 10
9 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

After watching the morons standing there gawping instead of getting clear, it's a good thing that area is closed off.  Honestly, is there no common sense in the world anymore?  That could have been a catastrophic explosion but they had to get a TikTok recording!

So true! Some of the other videos showing those fools getting their shots just made me shake my head. Then there was all the yelling "Run, run, run".  Sheesh, you would think that would be one's first thought, not I gotta get a video of this!!  The potential for catastrophe was great with the number of people there (a lot of them children) at the time...

• Like 11
14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Did you see any of the hydrothermal explosion area? That looked amazing and destructive at the same time. I understand that area is closed for the rest of the 2024 season. Luckily no one was hurt!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/25/travel/yellowstone-biscuit-basin-explosion/index.html

We were in the park at the time, but not to that area yet.  Got caught in the traffic jam, turned around and went to the upper loop instead 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

Savanah has spent the summer at Maddie’s. She’s now decided to attend ECU. Janelle posted about making the trip to get Savanah’s belongings.

• Useful 5
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Savanah has spent the summer at Maddie’s. She’s now decided to attend ECU. Janelle posted about making the trip to get Savanah’s belongings.

Makes sense- her Mom is spending a lot of time there.   

• Like 6