Type keyword(s) to search

Selling Sunset - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I don't get the Oppenheim Group.  Is this a real business?  I'm guessing it is, because you can find their listings online.

What a weird dynamic this is.  Two super-short, insecure guys who probably didn't get dates in high school, living out their dual fantasies by hiring only stunning model types in an open-office setting where they can look at them all day long.  Add in the too-close social dynamic, and it's just....weird.

We all have work friends, but who does that much socializing with their work group?  The occasional party, the occasional happy hour, but this seems to be the twins' central social group.  So they figure, they might as well weigh and measure their new hires, putting them through a lingerie fashion show before hiring.  Weird, weird, weird.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Two episodes in and already some of the scripted nature is starting to getting to me.  Mainly, Davina and the Beverly Hills "compound" (don't think most billionaire-type compounds are just on an acre of land but I get that it's Beverly Hills).  I was shocked that when she met with the homeowner, she literally just repeated her boss's words back to him.  The homeowner doesn't care if his overpriced listing is a bad look for the brokerage, he just wants to turn a profit on it.  Even I could have worded the concerns from whichever twin that was better than Davina (and I'm nowhere near a high end real estate who supposedly negotiates for a living).

In a side note regarding the $44 million listing, while obviously the views were beautiful and the interiors were very high end, I thought the roof top was kinda lackluster.  For that price tag, I would have expected a few more amenities up there (not just a couch, table and some grass).

I agree that roof didn't match the opulence of the rest of the house.

I will give Davina some credit in that her outrageously priced mansion was no different than the hillside (44 million) mansion that the twins developed. Yet they were giving her such a hard time. I do agree it is way overpriced but I disagreed it would hurt their brand just to have the listing. Like Davina mentioned their Hillside mansion (a far better place IMO) doesn't have a buyer yet and it's been two years. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

I do agree it is way overpriced but I disagreed it would hurt their brand just to have the listing.

This show will hurt their brand more than any badly priced listing ever could.

I feel that this show is just Cathouse but without the brothel. So much of it is so off putting if you stop to think about what you are actually watching. They are all characters in a way, but then again they aren't as well which makes you question how any clients can take them seriously. Especially when they are spending that kind of money. Probably helps that some of the clients are just as much over the top and not believable.

Does anyone know if that is Oppenhein's actual office? It looks like a cheap strip mall location compared to any of the offices shown on say Million Dollar Listing LA. I feel like it is a set for the show and that's it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Is Davina actually a real estate agent? Because she is so awkward explaining things to clients. When she was talking to the 80 million home client she awkwardly repeated what one of the bald twins said to her. It made me cringe a bit. Ppl must only agree to list with some of these guys because it’s like a commercial for there home. I don’t know lol.

Of course Heather must go to her stepdaughters bday party that she just met 3 weeks ago lol. In her mind she’s basically a mom lol.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Marley said:

Is Davina actually a real estate agent? Because she is so awkward explaining things to clients. When she was talking to the 80 million home client she awkwardly repeated what one of the bald twins said to her.

I just finally figured out who Davina reminds me of. She's totally like one of the awkward squirrely characters Kristin Wiig would have played in an Saturday Night Live skit. She also seems super dense - just parroting verbatim to her client what one of the bald mini brokers told her - no finesse whatsoever. I don't understand why such a high end client would have anything to do with her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I believe Davina is an agent, she also mentioned that she was a broker as well. It came up when she was getting push back about the 80 million listing. Since she is a broker she could go rogue and represent the client herself fully. As much as the show can be believed. 

The Oppenheim Group is a real office. Believe it or not it is on the Sunset Strip. I live in LA, and pass by it when on the strip occasionally. The twins while insufferable must be doing some things right (present reality show excluded) to keep that office open in such a prime location for that clientele. 

Chrishell, to me has the best style. Very put together, professional, a little bit of style but not overdoing it.

Maya's style is very laid back and comfortable. You can tell she has a lot of personal history with her clients, you don't get the need that she is ever using her clothing to play a part.

Amanza, and Mary (to a lesser extent) both have really great style. Mary can go a little overboard sometime with the "glam" but I also find her outfits well put together and more "stylish" than sexual.

Amanza' s style is more my speed in terms of personally. I love what she wears on a day to day basis. You can tell she incorporates her personality into her everyday wear. I think though she needs a little more tweaking in terms of dressing the part of an agent and making sure she separates that from when she is just a decorator. 

Heather and Christine (the more guilty) are just always dressed like they are on their way to a club. Way to overly sexualized even for the houses that they are showing. 

Davina while a complete pain in my ass, is usually put together really nice. Her clothing is usually stylish but modest, especially when standing next to Heather and Christine. Unfortunately you can't notice it because she is a constant shit stirrer. 

Brett and Jason usually look like every other male LA poser. They have absolutely no style whatsoever, which is a stark contrast to their gaggle of Amazonians. 

• Love 8

I binge-watched season 2 over the weekend.

It's funny, I felt for Davina when she was talking to her client. She was doing a nervous laugh thing and seemed really uncomfortable. I assumed that's why she was repeating what Jason (Jason? Or the other one?) said about the price. Genuine question, what should she have said? 

Also I know nothing about real estate, but that listing seems like the kind of thing you don't advertise. You let the most exclusive realtors know about it and keep it private, since I assume the kind of person who buys it wants privacy.

Yes, as someone mentioned above, Mary definitely had a favorite house last season, too. It was also a "normal," livable house. I agree that most of what they're showing now are all glass, but no comfort.  

I liked Amanza. I though she was beautiful and seemed fun. She also seems like a good friend.  

I liked seeing the struggle to sit or walk down stairs in those dresses. If you can't move normally, you probably shouldn't wear it. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, TrixieTrue said:

I binge-watched season 2 over the weekend.

It's funny, I felt for Davina when she was talking to her client. She was doing a nervous laugh thing and seemed really uncomfortable. I assumed that's why she was repeating what Jason (Jason? Or the other one?) said about the price. Genuine question, what should she have said? 

Also I know nothing about real estate, but that listing seems like the kind of thing you don't advertise. You let the most exclusive realtors know about it and keep it private, since I assume the kind of person who buys it wants privacy.

Yes, as someone mentioned above, Mary definitely had a favorite house last season, too. It was also a "normal," livable house. I agree that most of what they're showing now are all glass, but no comfort.  

I liked Amanza. I though she was beautiful and seemed fun. She also seems like a good friend.  

I liked seeing the struggle to sit or walk down stairs in those dresses. If you can't move normally, you probably shouldn't wear it. 

I think there are tactful ways to converse with people that Davina clearly has never learned over the years. I actually think Jason was right, if the house isn’t priced right just respectfully disagree with the owner and walk away. I really don’t understand Davina. She has no charm and if that’s her business acumen then she’s in deep trouble. She WAS sounding like their clients when she said, “All it takes is one buyer to see the value of the place”. If it’s that overpriced nobody is going to buy it even if they love it. 

Separate note. I love these high end real estate shows, but I’m surprised so many $40M+ mansions are being built on spec. They kind of elude to it, but the pool of buyers at that price point is A) extremely small and B) the type of person who wants everything customized to their liking. You’d think they’d just sell plots of land to billionaires and let them build their dream house. But watching these shows, it seems like the people who end up buying these homes don’t even live in them, so maybe it’s just a giant money laundering scheme to park money in the States 🤷‍♂️

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

it seems like the people who end up buying these homes don’t even live in them, so maybe it’s just a giant money laundering scheme to park money in the States 🤷‍♂️

You're definitely on to something there. It's certainly a problem where I live (though not at that high of a price-point).

• Love 6

Small nitpick, but it bugs me that the ladies are all on these small laptops so they can interact with each other and the cameras, I’d think you’d want as big a monitor as possible when reviewing blueprints and such.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MCMLXXVII said:

Small nitpick, but it bugs me that the ladies are all on these small laptops so they can interact with each other and the cameras, I’d think you’d want as big a monitor as possible when reviewing blueprints and such.

It also puzzles me that they have desks out in the open like that and take phone calls with clients out in the open. They are dealing with sensitive data and finance issues. Can't imagine being a billionaire or celebrity and have that out in the open.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Atlanta said:

It also puzzles me that they have desks out in the open like that and take phone calls with clients out in the open. They are dealing with sensitive data and finance issues.

Yeah, the office set-up seems really unprofessional to me. I'd be curious if that's how it's actually set up all the time, or if it's just for filming purposes. Having people sitting so closely together when they're dealing with confidential material doesn't fly.

• Love 3

From their website, the open concept setup is genuine.

I can't imagine what it's like to try to concentrate on your conversation with your client while 5 others are holding simultaneous conversations without so much as a cubicle wall to separate.

But the short little Napoleon complex brothers wouldn't be able to keep their eyes on their Amazonian model wanna-be's.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Sterling said:

From their website, the open concept setup is genuine.

I can't imagine what it's like to try to concentrate on your conversation with your client while 5 others are holding simultaneous conversations without so much as a cubicle wall to separate.

But the short little Napoleon complex brothers wouldn't be able to keep their eyes on their Amazonian model wanna-be's.

Forget the open concept, anyone else notice Jason and Brent don’t even have chairs for their agents to sit in to talk to them at their desks? Every time one of the girls had to discuss something with the twins she had to awkwardly perch herself on the arm of that couch and (usually) pull her dress down so that the twins couldn’t look up her skirt. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Every time one of the girls had to discuss something with the twins she had to awkwardly perch herself on the arm of that couch and (usually) pull her dress down so that the twins couldn’t look up her skirt. 

Like I said, the whole situation reeks of "Cathouse." I don't understand how anyone with the funds for these properties would do business with them. Just going by what we are shown it seems that every buyer or potential buyer is a friend or previous acquaintance. So maybe it is just a small circle and they don't give a shit about basic decorum. 

Finished The season but ffw through all of the wedding stuff. Too much real housewives, not enough real estate. 

I found it interesting that Tarek never made an appearance. They even showed a facetime but on the phone there was only a selfie fullscreen. Seemed very odd. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, lynxfx said:

Like I said, the whole situation reeks of "Cathouse." I don't understand how anyone with the funds for these properties would do business with them. Just going by what we are shown it seems that every buyer or potential buyer is a friend or previous acquaintance. So maybe it is just a small circle and they don't give a shit about basic decorum. 

Finished The season but ffw through all of the wedding stuff. Too much real housewives, not enough real estate. 

I found it interesting that Tarek never made an appearance. They even showed a facetime but on the phone there was only a selfie fullscreen. Seemed very odd. 

Agree about Tarek. I mean if they are going to milk my relationship and pretend that my girlfriend is my kids new mom I certainly would be getting paid by being filmed. 

I get the feeling that the set up of the office is there to facilitate more of a "drop in" type of work environment. Most agents in their position wouldn't follow a 9 to 5 schedule, or regular office hours. I think the idea of all the desks being occupied is more of a production thing. I'm sure on any given day there are maybe 1-3 agents occupying those desks at all different times of the day. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Agree about Tarek. I mean if they are going to milk my relationship and pretend that my girlfriend is my kids new mom I certainly would be getting paid by being filmed. 

I get the feeling that the set up of the office is there to facilitate more of a "drop in" type of work environment. Most agents in their position wouldn't follow a 9 to 5 schedule, or regular office hours. I think the idea of all the desks being occupied is more of a production thing. I'm sure on any given day there are maybe 1-3 agents occupying those desks at all different times of the day. 

A fair point. You’d still think they’d have some basic office structures in place for normal work. They did show last season there’s a second floor conference room for private conversations with clients. But you’d think you’d need space for copiers/fax machines/filing cabinets. And probably at least a couple private office spaces fir clients who maybe don’t want to broadcast their real estate plans to everybody. When you think of why brokers exist, it’s to facilitate transactions between a seller and buyer which normally means keeping a lot of information private for your clients. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Maybe I don't have a good idea on how much money they actually have, but from my googling.. the lifestyle that Christine and Christian seem to be living doesn't match.

I'm guessing a lot of leasing and credit?

Davina and Christina are the rude bitches that think "I'm just being honest!" absolves you of being a huge asshole.

Like yelling at the groom about what a sensitive crybaby he is is going to get him to change his mind and invite you to the wedding. "I'm just being direct!"

I also find it interesting that Davina seems to not have gotten an stylist between the seasons while everyone else messed with their faces and started dressing even more for the camera, She dresses so weird, like early 2000's.

Mary seems to be in an emotional relationship with Jason and has Romain for the physical?

Heather is delusional and apparently has literally never read or heard anything about blended families and step parent relationships somehow.

Chrishell, meh bland and definitely acting.

Edited by Megan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Heather was driving a Ferrari. I guess I'm clueless on how much realtors make, but she has a Ferrari? 

I'm surprised that Maya doesn't relocate full time to Miami. She can sell houses there. I like her and would hate to see her go, but it's got to be hard with a growing family being bi-coastal. 

I had no idea Mary had a grown son. Wow! I like her friendships with Chrishell and Amanza. 

Christine and Davina continue to be a drag. As others have said, saying "I'm just being honest" doesn't absolve you from being a d-bag. There's such a thing as tact.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Atlanta said:

Heather was driving a Ferrari. I guess I'm clueless on how much realtors make, but she has a Ferrari? 

That was actually a gift from Tarek. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I keep watching this show, & I'm absolutely fascinated by how these women dress. How much do they make that they can afford all those clothes? And they overdress for everything. They're doing a TH, & you can see they're wearing some kind of sequined outfit, does nobody own a tee shirt? Also, I'm sure they're all getting professionally made up & hair done too. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I finished the 2nd season, & I'm really wondering how much of this show is scripted. First, why do they hug each other every time they meet? You see each other all day at the office, if you meet after work hours it hasn't been that long but they always act like it's been months. Second, all these parties. Why is there only people from the show there? Especially for things like a bachelorette party, it's the same people again. Does nobody know anybody else? Third, How can they keep getting into fights at work related times? And why? All that said, I will be back when season 3 starts in August, I don't know why, because I don't like this kind of reality show, but I seem to be hooked on this one.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

I haven’t watched the show but I’ve heard a lot about it. The only thing I know about it us that Chrishell Stause is on it. It sounds so phony even for a reality show but it appears to have its fans & I think it’s a hit for Netflix. 

22 hours ago, GaT said:

I finished the 2nd season, & I'm really wondering how much of this show is scripted. First, why do they hug each other every time they meet? You see each other all day at the office, if you meet after work hours it hasn't been that long but they always act like it's been months. Second, all these parties. Why is there only people from the show there? Especially for things like a bachelorette party, it's the same people again. Does nobody know anybody else? Third, How can they keep getting into fights at work related times? And why? All that said, I will be back when season 3 starts in AUgust, I don't know why, because I don't like this kind of reality show, but I seem to be hooked on this one.

I think this is one area where real life and "production" coincide. Production makes it seem like they are working together daily but in reality they are probably filming a few days out of the week. So the hugs are probably oddly "real" since it's most likely been a week since they've seen each other. 

In terms of events, Mary's 2nd "real" bachelorette was a sticking point because she didn't invite all of the work friends. Amanza and Chrishell, her real friends were at the "2nd real party". 

• Love 4

I don't really understand why there is any man attracted to overfilled lips of Heather Rae Young.  Her skin is terrible, she's not pretty.  Christina with the terrible hair, overdone makeup, injected lips.  Is there no one in CA that doesn't have their original lips?

And another superficial comment:  I hate the faces on Jason and Brett.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

In Heather’s defense, she lives in LA and works in real estate, so her world is pretty much entirely fake and superficial. In her world, it’s more important to appear like you’re doing something (being a good, responsible stepmom who shows she cares about her boyfriend’s kids) than actually being thoughtful and responsible (waiting some time before meeting the kids). Those kids are being raised in an environment that’s already screwing them up. 

• Love 3
On 5/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, Sterling said:

I don't get the Oppenheim Group.  Is this a real business?  I'm guessing it is, because you can find their listings online.

What a weird dynamic this is.  Two super-short, insecure guys who probably didn't get dates in high school, living out their dual fantasies by hiring only stunning model types in an open-office setting where they can look at them all day long.  Add in the too-close social dynamic, and it's just....weird.

We all have work friends, but who does that much socializing with their work group?  The occasional party, the occasional happy hour, but this seems to be the twins' central social group.  So they figure, they might as well weigh and measure their new hires, putting them through a lingerie fashion show before hiring.  Weird, weird, weird.

I just started on this show (friend suggestion, slowly opening up to socializing with friends that live nearby and are still WFH). I’m sure the group has more agents than the twin brothers and the ladies on the reality show- but that’s who the reality show wants to portray and who agreed to be filmed. So many of these work things have to be production requirements. It’s “scripted” with a dash of reality. 

I am loving the clothes!

• Love 1
On 5/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, JBC344 said:

I believe Davina is an agent, she also mentioned that she was a broker as well. It came up when she was getting push back about the 80 million listing. Since she is a broker she could go rogue and represent the client herself fully. As much as the show can be believed. 

The Oppenheim Group is a real office. Believe it or not it is on the Sunset Strip. I live in LA, and pass by it when on the strip occasionally. The twins while insufferable must be doing some things right (present reality show excluded) to keep that office open in such a prime location for that clientele. 

Chrishell, to me has the best style. Very put together, professional, a little bit of style but not overdoing it.

Maya's style is very laid back and comfortable. You can tell she has a lot of personal history with her clients, you don't get the need that she is ever using her clothing to play a part.

Amanza, and Mary (to a lesser extent) both have really great style. Mary can go a little overboard sometime with the "glam" but I also find her outfits well put together and more "stylish" than sexual.

Amanza' s style is more my speed in terms of personally. I love what she wears on a day to day basis. You can tell she incorporates her personality into her everyday wear. I think though she needs a little more tweaking in terms of dressing the part of an agent and making sure she separates that from when she is just a decorator. 

Heather and Christine (the more guilty) are just always dressed like they are on their way to a club. Way to overly sexualized even for the houses that they are showing. 

Davina while a complete pain in my ass, is usually put together really nice. Her clothing is usually stylish but modest, especially when standing next to Heather and Christine. Unfortunately you can't notice it because she is a constant shit stirrer. 

Brett and Jason usually look like every other male LA poser. They have absolutely no style whatsoever, which is a stark contrast to their gaggle of Amazonians. 

Ditto everything you said about the styling of the cast. I wanted to add Davina doesn’t seem to wear a proper bra. Just because you are small busted doesn’t mean you don’t need a bra!

Davina’s makeup is also done really well. I like Christine’s makeup too, although she often picks the wrong lip shade for her skin tone and she’s over filled her lips. But the rest of her makeup is always on point. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Atlanta said:

This is in the article

The Miami-based reality star announced Aiden's birth in April 2019

I remember hearing references to Miami, but didn't think about it. If she's Miami based, what is she doing working in LA? Is there a Miami branch of the Oppenheim Group? Was she just brought in for the show?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GaT said:

This is in the article

I remember hearing references to Miami, but didn't think about it. If she's Miami based, what is she doing working in LA? Is there a Miami branch of the Oppenheim Group? Was she just brought in for the show?

They address this in the first season. I believe she started in LA, but moved to Miami based on her husband's work. Since they started having kids her family is more Miami based now. 

• Love 2
On 6/10/2020 at 11:33 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I just started on this show (friend suggestion, slowly opening up to socializing with friends that live nearby and are still WFH). I’m sure the group has more agents than the twin brothers and the ladies on the reality show- but that’s who the reality show wants to portray and who agreed to be filmed. So many of these work things have to be production requirements. It’s “scripted” with a dash of reality. 

I am loving the clothes!

Yes, their team is much larger than who is featured on the show. This picture is from their website. 

ogroup.thumb.PNG.0be94e2d3d93c4375da4bbdec02b9e09.PNG

On 5/24/2020 at 6:07 PM, Sterling said:

From the Oppenheim website, Davina’s $75 million house is still for sale. 
There is also a new $100 million house!

That isn't a house, it's an office building. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Yes, their team is much larger than who is featured on the show. This picture is from their website. 

ogroup.thumb.PNG.0be94e2d3d93c4375da4bbdec02b9e09.PNG

That isn't a house, it's an office building. 

So almost everyone brunette or male chose not to be on tv. Hunh. Interesting.

• Love 6

And now I think they sold the house with the massive garage. TMZ says Travis Scott bought a huge house with a 20 car garage. Is it possible there's more than one Hollywood house with that feature? Interesting that TMZ doesn't name the agency. They often mention The Agency when there is a significant sale.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I got my mom caught up. “She (Christine) couldn’t sell me a peanut bag.”- my Mom

”If Justin Hartley was divorcing me I’d be crying too!”- me (I’m a huge Justin Hartley fan since his soap opera days, he’s in my fantasy three-some). 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I got my mom caught up. “She (Christine) couldn’t sell me a peanut bag.”- my Mom

”If Justin Hartley was divorcing me I’d be crying too!”- me (I’m a huge Justin Hartley fan since his soap opera days, he’s in my fantasy three-some). 

Going back to Kelsey and Camille Grammar on Real Housewives, I think every wife of a celebrity should ask her husband if he’s ok with her going on a reality show without him. If he says “Yes” that’s a good sign he wants out of the marriage. 

• Love 12
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Going back to Kelsey and Camille Grammar on Real Housewives, I think every wife of a celebrity should ask her husband if he’s ok with her going on a reality show without him. If he says “Yes” that’s a good sign he wants out of the marriage. 

I actually had the exact same thought when we first "met" Chrishelle.  

According to Camille, Kelsey said something to the effect of "This is your going-away present", i.e. the "fame" that would come from being on Real Housewives.  It allowed him enough space to do what he wanted, while giving Camille the outlet she'd need once he was gone.  Plus, with her newfound fame and filming schedule, it wouldn't allow her much room for revenge actions.  

I think Justin Hartley did something very similar here.

The big difference between Chrishelle and Camille, though, is that Chrishelle seems to have a very beautiful heart and soul, whereas Camille appears cold and remote.  I hope that Chrishelle can find her happily ever after.

Edited by Sterling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Heather keeps popping up on my Instagram with things with Tarek and it just reminds me how annoying I think she is. It might be irrational lol but she’s just such an idiot. Oh and apparently her and Tarek moved in together in the first week lol. Like I guess sometimes that works but it’s really rare. Idiots lol. Tarek is an idiot too.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Sterling said:

I think Justin Hartley did something very similar here.

The big difference between Chrishelle and Camille, though, is that Chrishelle seems to have a very beautiful heart and soul, whereas Camille appears cold and remote.  I hope that Chrishelle can find her happily ever after.

Yes Chrishelle does seem to be nice. I’m sorry she’s sad (again, I’d be balling my eyes out if Justin Hartley left me). But she’s gorgeous and they don’t have any kids- she will meet someone else. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Marley said:

Heather keeps popping up on my Instagram with things with Tarek and it just reminds me how annoying I think she is. It might be irrational lol but she’s just such an idiot. Oh and apparently her and Tarek moved in together in the first week lol. Like I guess sometimes that works but it’s really rare. Idiots lol. Tarek is an idiot too.

Yeah. And something tells me Tarek would take Christina back in a heartbeat if she wanted him. Also, Heather looks just like her. Doesn’t that give her a complex? Especially since they haven’t been divorced very long. 

• Love 7

I think Tarek probably moved in Heather so soon because Christine has remarried and had another baby since they split. 

Just screams of an insecure man. Not sure why Heather would attach herself to a newly single father. Tarek is barely "reality show" famous and he doesn't even have a current show. Maybe they are trying to pitch a show together and trying to capitalize on what he had with Christine. Tarek buys and renovates and Heather sells? Two strange people. 

• Love 8