Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, kcrabtree06 said:

Every time I watch the episode on Pluto where Kelli changed her mind about Danielle making to training camp at the last second, I always wonder if Kelli ever thinks about how good of a call that was/thank goodness she decided to change her mind last minute. I mean Danielle went on to cheer for them for three more seasons after that, was a GL, and was an all star for a while!! That would’ve been a big loss for them.

Whilst she was never the best dancer on the team, she had a certain sparkle about her. She seemed very personable to send out on appearances and did quite a few TV interviews, usually reserved for show group. I think she's one of the best ambassadors they've ever had. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Whilst she was never the best dancer on the team, she had a certain sparkle about her. She seemed very personable to send out on appearances and did quite a few TV interviews, usually reserved for show group. I think she's one of the best ambassadors they've ever had. 

Agreed!  Danielle was a great team member, seemed to be loved by her teammates, was a dependable ambassador and basically a great all around DCC!  I'm sure Kelli and Charlotte were pleased with the last minute decision.  (One of the few I can 110% agree with).

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Meanwhile, Cassie didn't look like she wanted to be there or interact with the fans at all.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Meanwhile, Cassie didn't look like she wanted to be there or interact with the fans at all.

Well that’s because she was never the “smiley cheerleader” blah blah blah whatever else she said about those years

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Anduril said:

Does anyone else enjoy looking at the clock when the girls go into Kelli’s office and seeing the times out of order?

I've never noticed this before.  So now that I have all the seasons practically memorized, you've given me a legit reason (not just because I want to) to tune into Pluto yet again.  Yay for you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

when kat (The rhythmic gymnast) gets cut after her disastrous interview and says she’s expecting them to call her the next day to say they made a mistake... girl you barely made the team in the first place. Then bombed your interview.  Then didn’t do so well with the finals routine    This was a decision I can get behind 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, dariafan said:

when kat (The rhythmic gymnast) gets cut after her disastrous interview and says she’s expecting them to call her the next day to say they made a mistake... girl you barely made the team in the first place. Then bombed your interview.  Then didn’t do so well with the finals routine    This was a decision I can get behind 

Yeh...I thought that comment was stretching it a bit.  You are so right...she just made the squad by the skin of her teeth.  Her only going thing was she did have phenomenal kicks/flexibility (didn't Kelli make an early comment during auditions her rookie year, that she was almost too flexible?) but that will only get you so far. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PattiD4DCC said:

I've never noticed this before.  So now that I have all the seasons practically memorized, you've given me a legit reason (not just because I want to) to tune into Pluto yet again.  Yay for you!

Once you see it, you'll never be able to un-see it.  You're welcome.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

And she is still an All Star

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Anduril said:

Once you see it, you'll never be able to un-see it.  You're welcome.

I always notice how LATE the girls are there!  Especially the ones who work full time, they must only get a few hours' sleep every night for the whole summer.  I probably had that much energy at their age but not any more.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

I always notice how LATE the girls are there!  Especially the ones who work full time, they must only get a few hours' sleep every night for the whole summer.  I probably had that much energy at their age but not any more.

A lot of that has to do with filming, but that's why they do the cuts in the middle of practice now, so the girls aren't there that late.

11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well that’s because she was never the “smiley cheerleader” blah blah blah whatever else she said about those years

I believe she said she was instead the one who “... laid down the law.” (Aka the Sheriff)

5 minutes ago, Blndee6 said:

I believe she said she was instead the one who “... laid down the law.” (Aka the Sheriff)

Translation - if you don't do what I say, if you aren't nice to me - I'm going to go tell my mommy!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Blndee6 said:

Made me think of the Roseanne episode where Becky farted in front of the entire school. Roseanne said she "laid down the law".

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2020 at 9:06 AM, mizzhyer said:

Observation: Ashley Kelley looked more like a stripper than Brandi Kilby ever did.  She came back this season and looked quite harsh.

I always thought so too. She looked kinda... shall I say rode hard ? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Thanks! I thought so.  If I knew she was on Mavs I'd forgotten.  A little stressed out right now 😞

This team was just formed so no biggy 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Thanks! I thought so.  If I knew she was on Mavs I'd forgotten.  A little stressed out right now 😞

She was a Mavs dancer for several seasons, I know she auditioned for DCC at least once before making it to training camp last year.  The former Mavs team was disbanded, this is new and seems like it's more hip hop oriented?  That's former DCC Tara right behind her.  And I want to say the girl on the far left was in finals last year?  But I'm blanking on her name.

• Useful 1
25 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

She was a Mavs dancer for several seasons, I know she auditioned for DCC at least once before making it to training camp last year.  The former Mavs team was disbanded, this is new and seems like it's more hip hop oriented?  That's former DCC Tara right behind her.  And I want to say the girl on the far left was in finals last year?  But I'm blanking on her name.

Is that Raven?

On 3/11/2020 at 6:22 PM, scorpio1031 said:

A lot of that has to do with filming, but that's why they do the cuts in the middle of practice now, so the girls aren't there that late.

But probably for the benefit of not paying everyone extra hours for filming and not because the girls need proper sleep to function. 

• Love 3

Just watch Megan Flaherty get cut for the last time.  The scene will never not make me giggle.  Judy and Kelli’s stunned faces when she tells them off are priceless.  And Kelli’s head nod and look dismissing Megan is gold!!  Great scene!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Season 6 uniform fittings - Kalli's shorts are snug from Season 1, but Kelli says you've filled out.  If that had been a vet, they would have been in the office or going to My Fit Foods.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 1

Watching the last couple episodes of season 6:  There was a blonde TCC that I didn't recognize practicing and I never saw her get cut but I know she doesn't make the final team.  That years rookies are: Alexandra Gandara, Alyssa Torres, Amber Lea, Amelia Smith, Angela Nicotera, Brittney Schram, Cassie Dyson, Colleen Brent, Courtney Cook, Emma Dutton, Holly Hubbard, Jenna Brooks, Kamilah Todd, Katy Fink, Mackenzie Weeks, Meghan Phillips, and Veronica Lind.  Anyone know who she might've been?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Watching the last couple episodes of season 6:  There was a blonde TCC that I didn't recognize practicing and I never saw her get cut but I know she doesn't make the final team.  That years rookies are: Alexandra Gandara, Alyssa Torres, Amber Lea, Amelia Smith, Angela Nicotera, Brittney Schram, Cassie Dyson, Colleen Brent, Courtney Cook, Emma Dutton, Holly Hubbard, Jenna Brooks, Kamilah Todd, Katy Fink, Mackenzie Weeks, Meghan Phillips, and Veronica Lind.  Anyone know who she might've been?

Rebecca Lynn. Her cut wasn't shown and nobody knows why. She was shown during uniform fittings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am 39 weeks pregnant and stuck on the couch today, so I’m watching season 8 on Pluto. My six-year-old son (who has watched the show with me before) came in the room and asked, “When is Catty going to be on?” meaning Kitty Carter. 🤣 Quite the Freudian slip.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Just watch Megan Flaherty get cut for the last time.  The scene will never not make me giggle.  Judy and Kelli’s stunned faces when she tells them off are priceless.  And Kelli’s head nod and look dismissing Megan is gold!!  Great scene!!

I've never managed to catch this on pluto and can't find it on youtube (in it's entirety) does anyone have it that they could link?

18 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I tried to watch last night.  But they've butchered the music beyond belief.  It's horrible.

You mean you don't like that "meet me in Vegas tonight" song??? 🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I took a break from my degrassi jr high binge to check in which season was on Pluto   Season 12 was on. Keyra was nice and all, but she’s one that was always getting called out and she said yes I’ll bring it.  And then didn’t   So I have a feeling her cut was not just because she was late to things 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I took a break from my degrassi jr high binge to check in which season was on Pluto   Season 12 was on. Keyra was nice and all, but she’s one that was always getting called out and she said yes I’ll bring it.  And then didn’t   So I have a feeling her cut was not just because she was late to things 

I think she only really performed when she wanted to, when a DCC always has to bring her A++ game to every appearance.

• Love 3
On 3/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, parrotfeathers said:

I just read somewhere Dallas is now on Amazon.  Some of you may not be old enough to remember.  J.R. was the best villain ever.

Heck yes he was!! 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

How many seasons was Crystal Trevino on the team AFTER Trisha retired and did she get cut or retire herself?

They  both retired at the same time 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
On 3/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, H3705 said:

How Kelli was overlooked from season 8 until what season 11(?) still makes me ponder 🤔

AGREED! Ugh. I think this every time we see Kelli Sullivan in the background on Pluto (most recently for me was watching S9, where she was sitting next to Christina at semifinals). It’s criminal the way she was overlooked. 

• Love 4
On 3/10/2020 at 5:28 PM, phylogeny said:

"Bless her heart, she's living in the past"

😄

What girl did she say that about, my mind is about frazzled! Lol & I have watched almost every season except 13 all the way thru.. But what I'm asking (hope this is right thread, I am new at posting here)..but what was Charlotte's disdain for Ann Lux??? Other than what I saw at Ann's panel interview sth abt possibly her personality or sthn as coming across a certain way bc Ann is seen crying post panels..(&as KF says she is a good teammate, often misread"--[paraphrased]...been trying to find scoop on Char vs. Ann Lux...forgive me for not seeing the posts or if I missed them! Thanks fellow posters!!!

On 3/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, mizzhyer said:

Heck yes he was!! 🙂 

Oh yes, JR Ewing was the ultimate! And I still love the intro song to the show "Dallas"...guess I'm telling my age, but anyhoo--watched Dallas every Fri nite!

On 3/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, mizzhyer said:

Heck yes he was!! 🙂 

1 hour ago, dccstar7 said:

Makes me wanna visit Dallas! Didn't the cheerleaders make an appearance on Dallas or was that just the Love Boat?--which i remember both shows vividly!

Love Boat.  However, showing my age - former DCC Tami Barber played Lucy Ewings college friend.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, H3705 said:

Season 7 is now on ... my favorite along with season 2 ...  I could probably quote each episode by now LOL !!! 🤣

Those are my 2 favorite seasons as well. 

• Love 2
On 3/20/2020 at 9:21 AM, H3705 said:

Season 7 is now on ... my favorite along with season 2 ...  I could probably quote each episode by now LOL !!! 🤣

On 3/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, bjo1969 said:

Those are my 2 favorite seasons as well. 

Just curious.  Why are those two seasons your favorites?