Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

"Meet Me in Vegas" is AWFUL. I mute the sound whenever it comes on. But it can't be as bad as the weird synthesizer tune with disjointed wailing that I've dubbed the Hello Kitty Orgasm song because of the meowing in it. Thankfully, I think it was only in one early season during prelims.

Kaitlin's arrest was in March 2016 and she was charged with Shoplifting, Possession Of Marijuana, Possession Of Paraphernalia - Meth, and Possession Of A Controlled Substance Schedule. Her booking photo shows what look to be meth sores on her face. Her LinkedIn profile work experience stops at 2015 with a restaurant server job. I thought I saw her name on a dance studio website at some point but can't find it now.

I hope she's gotten some help and is out of the risky behavior/situations she was in at the time.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ATLGirl said:

"Meet Me in Vegas" is AWFUL. I mute the sound whenever it comes on. But it can't be as bad as the weird synthesizer tune with disjointed wailing that I've dubbed the Hello Kitty Orgasm song because of the meowing in it. Thankfully, I think it was only in one early season during prelims.

Kaitlin's arrest was in March 2016 and she was charged with Shoplifting, Possession Of Marijuana, Possession Of Paraphernalia - Meth, and Possession Of A Controlled Substance Schedule. Her booking photo shows what look to be meth sores on her face. Her LinkedIn profile work experience stops at 2015 with a restaurant server job. I thought I saw her name on a dance studio website at some point but can't find it now.

I hope she's gotten some help and is out of the risky behavior/situations she was in at the time.

I hope she got the help she needed as well.  

• Love 2

Every time I watch the older seasons, I get surprised at how egregious the T&A shots were, and they're not exactly subtle more recently as it is.

"Pretend to be bonding over cooking in your apartment with your new TCC roommates, but make sure you're doing it in your sports bras and spandex"

• Love 5
On 9/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, ByTor said:

I disagreed with them that the boots swallowed her legs, they've had people her "heighth" (tm Vivian) on the squad & the boots looked fine (Briana, Kelli Q immediately come to mind).  Maybe the issue was more that her legs were thicker & more muscular.

I disagreed, as well.  I think that it would be fine if DCC had a few different body shapes, as long as they can dance well enough.  I'm not talking people like they show in the GTFOH montage of tryouts, but someone like Vivian wouldn't have lowered their beauty/body standards one bit.  It may actually enhance it for some.  I think her biggest problem was how she would've handled appearances.  There's at least a microscopic chance she may have caused WWIII if she ever did a USO show.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

"Meet Me in Vegas" is AWFUL. I mute the sound whenever it comes on. But it can't be as bad as the weird synthesizer tune with disjointed wailing that I've dubbed the Hello Kitty Orgasm song because of the meowing in it

Oh crap, now I have to know what season this was because I need to hear this LOL

3 hours ago, phylogeny said:

Every time I watch the older seasons, I get surprised at how egregious the T&A shots were, and they're not exactly subtle more recently as it is.

Like the "bikini pool games" (or whatever they called it) that was supposedly a Jay session.

2 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I think her biggest problem was how she would've handled appearances.  There's at least a microscopic chance she may have caused WWIII if she ever did a USO show.  

*dead*

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Oh crap, now I have to know what season this was because I need to hear this LOL

It would be Season Three or Four. When they didn’t have enough $ for decent music and heavily featured that “turn off the fax” song. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I disagreed, as well.  I think that it would be fine if DCC had a few different body shapes, as long as they can dance well enough.  I'm not talking people like they show in the GTFOH montage of tryouts, but someone like Vivian wouldn't have lowered their beauty/body standards one bit.  It may actually enhance it for some.  I think her biggest problem was how she would've handled appearances.  There's at least a microscopic chance she may have caused WWIII if she ever did a USO show.  

I thought Vivian was lovely....in the uniform itself she was fine. But her legs were too short along with being too muscular to wear the boots. You can one or you can do the other, but not both. Her lower leg proportion was very off compared to her thigh. I do agree she might have been an ambassador risk. 

9 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I’m with Judy.  menchew sister took Kaimie’s spot and if she had the same amount of time, she would probably have made that years squad 

Kelli and Judy should have NEVER taken both sisters into TC. In their interviews you could tell they were more concerned with their pageant duties than the DCC.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, phylogeny said:

"Pretend to be bonding over cooking in your apartment with your new TCC roommates, but make sure you're doing it in your sports bras and spandex"

So that writer does the article talking about the girls on the jumbotron and how the camera focuses on their bodies.  Then that day or the next, I'm watching the solos during Season 1, and what are the MTT cameras focusing on?  During practice, when the girls are stretching and holding their positions, what are the MTT cameras focusing on?  It may not seem like it, but they are better than they used to be.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I thought Vivian was lovely....in the uniform itself she was fine. But her legs were too short along with being too muscular to wear the boots. You can one or you can do the other, but not both. Her lower leg proportion was very off compared to her thigh. I do agree she might have been an ambassador risk. 

I agree she would have been an ambassador risk for sure. But that first season, she seemed fine. I was rooting for her that season.

9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Like the "bikini pool games" (or whatever they called it) that was supposedly a Jay session.

The WORST. Or the shots of them patting their audition stickers into place between their boobs. Ugh... I think CMT eventually realized who their audience is, and it's not primarily men.

• Love 5

They were showing the season with immature Taylor this morning.  I never really paid attention to Taylor's cut...Judy does all the talking, barely a peep from Kelli, and Judy even told Taylor something like "When you leave the room we always say "I like her"".  I wonder if this was Judy feeling bad for how Cassie called her out, or if CMT told her to do it to make them look better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, ByTor said:

They were showing the season with immature Taylor this morning.  I never really paid attention to Taylor's cut...Judy does all the talking, barely a peep from Kelli, and Judy even told Taylor something like "When you leave the room we always say "I like her"".  I wonder if this was Judy feeling bad for how Cassie called her out, or if CMT told her to do it to make them look better.

I noticed this, too. I think there was an episode recently where Judy asked what Taylor had for breakfast that morning and after Taylor responded, Judy got so tickled. I think she actually really liked her personality.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I noticed this, too. I think there was an episode recently where Judy asked what Taylor had for breakfast that morning and after Taylor responded, Judy got so tickled. I think she actually really liked her personality.

I think that was when she said cookie dough, and after Taylor left Judy said to Kelli "We're just jealous" LOL!  I'll tell you what, I sure was 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

But the very next year Kaimie didn't even make it to finals. I still want to know why. 

If you watch semis ... the kick line killed her chances ... arm was bent and kicks were low... But I wanted her to get back into training camp thought she should have another chance. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, lah715 said:

If you watch semis ... the kick line killed her chances ... arm was bent and kicks were low... But I wanted her to get back into training camp thought she should have another chance. 

I think that's a dumb reason not to advance someone considering lots of people have made it into training camp with low kicks. 

43 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I think that's a dumb reason not to advance someone considering lots of people have made it into training camp with low kicks. 

Trying to remember the episode .... when asked there was more hands for no than yes ... and Kelli was a yes it looked like the guys were a no 

3 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Trying to remember the episode .... when asked there was more hands for no than yes ... and Kelli was a yes it looked like the guys were a no 

just watched the clip ... Christy and Kelli were a yes ... Jay two other guys and one girl said no and didnt look like a DCC   Judy complained about her bending her arm and causing the other girl unable to kick ..

22 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Kelli and Judy should have NEVER taken both sisters into TC. In their interviews you could tell they were more concerned with their pageant duties than the DCC.

I agree!  I always wondered why they took them into training camp to begin with.  They didn’t “take someone’s spot” TPTB gave them away to those girls!  K and J were more to blame than the sisters, I think.

• Love 5

Yes, I saw one yesterday where they called a girl into the office to tell her that she was struggling. She obviously agreed because the next episode, she had dropped out of camp. Judy was mad that she "took someone's spot." But it seemed pretty obvious they were going to cut her soon anyway because she didn't have power or whatever. So it just seemed like Judy was mad she quit before they could cut her.

I mean, at any given time, they take 8-10 more girls than there are roster spots, so it's not like if they picked someone else, they'd end up with a squad of 45 because everyone was good. Some people don't fit in for whatever reason, but man, they get mad if you recognize it before they get a chance to cut you.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

Yes, I saw one yesterday where they called a girl into the office to tell her that she was struggling. She obviously agreed because the next episode, she had dropped out of camp. Judy was mad that she "took someone's spot." But it seemed pretty obvious they were going to cut her soon anyway because she didn't have power or whatever. So it just seemed like Judy was mad she quit before they could cut her.

Are you talking about that Megan girl who told K&J she was dropping out of TC because she had to concentrate on her Anatomy & Physiology class over the summer?  That was hilarious, it was SO obvious they were offended that she did it before they could cut her!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, KickPretty said:

I agree!  I always wondered why they took them into training camp to begin with.  They didn’t “take someone’s spot” TPTB gave them away to those girls!  K and J were more to blame than the sisters, I think.

Maybe Kelli wanted to have 1 or 2 beauty queens on the team. The same reason they probably chose Kat because she was a rhythmic gymnast.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Are you talking about that Megan girl who told K&J she was dropping out of TC because she had to concentrate on her Anatomy & Physiology class over the summer?  That was hilarious, it was SO obvious they were offended that she did it before they could cut her!

I think the one I saw was Christina but I don't really remember anything about her except she was blonde. Maybe season 5 or 6? But it was like, you're not good at this. And she was like, good call, bye. Judy was so mad!

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

I think the one I saw was Christina but I don't really remember anything about her except she was blonde. Maybe season 5 or 6? But it was like, you're not good at this. And she was like, good call, bye. Judy was so mad!

Season 6 (2011-2012) Christina Marie.  Same rookie group with Emma, Holly H, Amelia, Mackenzie and Angela...

z 2019-09-09 (58).png

Edited by Tootie
eta pic--I missed her name when I took this screen shot, but this is Christina Marie
8 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

LOL that would have been hilarious if they told her "we don't accept your resignation" followed by "tonight is going to be your last night!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DancingDina13 said:

He’s skeevy in real life . Always trying to get the ladies in the sack and brags about it . No respect for women at all. 

See, this is why I love this group !  Gives me info I didn’t know 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, ByTor said:

It was obvious that she was pulling a "you can't fire me, I quit" card. 

4 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

He’s skeevy in real life . Always trying to get the ladies in the sack and brags about it . No respect for women at all. 

I would like to see receipts on this. 

On 9/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, ByTor said:

I disagreed with them that the boots swallowed her legs, they've had people her "heighth" (tm Vivian) on the squad & the boots looked fine (Briana, Kelli Q immediately come to mind).  Maybe the issue was more that her legs were thicker & more muscular.

I, too, rock the smaller side of "heighth," so if I was 20 years younger, 20 pounds lighter, and actually had dance talent enough to make it to training camp, I would have 100% tried to also rock these in my boots (at the very least, during cameos) 😂

image.thumb.png.f5b2550a7036c04ebbcae430ef51d1cd.png

• LOL 6
31 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Watching Pluto...I love Gina LOL

image.png.dfbe1a3c890e08f9c0291bdd5f399829.png

One of the greatest character arcs in the whole of television. Eat your heart out Game of Thrones! 😂

Edited by Lona
Sometimes I forget things haha
  • LOL 7
9 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I would like to see receipts on this

His Instagram has toned down a lot recently and I wonder if someone said something to him about it. I know there was one woman calling him out on doing her dirty last year on it. He posted Lots of pics of partying and drinking on boats with bikini clad women and a few cheerleaders in the past (Schram was one I believe) He thinks he’s Dan Blizerian lol. Ask around DFW, it’s no big secret. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lona said:

One of the greatest character arcs in the whole of television. Eat your heart out Game of Thrones! 😂

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Watching Pluto...I love Gina LOL

image.png.dfbe1a3c890e08f9c0291bdd5f399829.png

I’m so happy I read this thread this morning (I’m in Eastern Europe on a work trip). I was feeling pretty down in the dumps, and you guys singlehandedly turned that around. 

• Love 7