Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, go4luca said:

Correct.

To be clear, this isn't the situation the person in the Reddit group is referring to.  If that is what you are suggesting?  Or perhaps you're just citing an incident you recall that involves Tara and Savannah.

Correct. I hadn’t read anything regarding issues with either one of them after that but I haven’t kept up on the boards for a couple of years now beyond periodically checking in. 

I do recall a Holly Powell group text kerfuffle story.  

• Like 2

UK friends, DCC MTT is not on our version of Paramount+ unfortunately. So frustrating that nowhere shows it anymore (apart from the occasional run on ITVBe/ITVPlayer)

• Sad 2
19 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

UK friends, DCC MTT is not on our version of Paramount+ unfortunately. So frustrating that nowhere shows it anymore (apart from the occasional run on ITVBe/ITVPlayer)

You may find episodes on the Cinema HD app. I've been able to download S13 and S14 recently.

• Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/21/2022 at 8:33 AM, Emma Snyder said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the inside info that it happened during their rookie year?

No it wasn’t. It happened in s13 which was their second year.

For context, the OP had posted behind the scenes stuff from the 2018-2021 seasons then the posts and their account vanished. On the season when Tara got cut, they mentioned that stuff was going on behind the scenes with Tara and the team so I said give us the tea. The screenshot about them getting into it with the rest of the team was their response to the request for tea. They also claimed that they know that  K&J knew about the drama with the team because Savannah kiss and made up whereas Tara didn’t do a public apology like savannah but she only apologized to select people or none at all

Edit: season number

Edited by Queery
11 minutes ago, Queery said:

I think it was like @KnyghtRyder said, I was confusing it with the Gina/Rachel thing where some cattiness was overheard (pretty sure, now that I think about it, it was at a Chipotle) during their rookie year.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
3 hours ago, Queery said:

For context, the OP had posted behind the scenes stuff from the 2018-2021 seasons then the posts and their account vanished. On the season when Tara got cut, they mentioned that stuff was going on behind the scenes with Tara and the team so I said give us the tea. The screenshot about them getting into it with the rest of the team was their response to the request for tea. They also claimed that they know that  K&J knew about the drama with the team because Savannah kiss and made up whereas Tara didn’t do a public apology like savannah but she only apologized to select people or none at all

The OP also said they didn't think Taylor got a one day tryout during the bubble. 

3 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

I think it was like @KnyghtRyder said, I was confusing it with the Gina/Rachel thing where some cattiness was overheard (pretty sure, now that I think about it, it was at a Chipotle) during their rookie year.

You were right - season 12.  They were roommates at the time and had started to grow apart by their second year.  Savannah's apologies are supposedly part of why the girls voted her ROTY.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

Kind of random but does anyone remember who made show group as a rookie in S14? It was Kelcey, Victoria, and wasn't there a 3rd person? I thought Chandi made it in S15

I think it was Amanda. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

You were right - season 12.  They were roommates at the time and had started to grow apart by their second year.  Savannah's apologies are supposedly part of why the girls voted her ROTY.

And then there was the Chipotle incident, which I think was the same year? I honestly don't remember anything "scandalous" happening in their 2nd year. The only thing that stands out to me from their 2nd year was hearing about Gina becoming much more popular in the locker room.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Chipotle incident?

From @KnyghtRyder (I believe this was overheard in a Chipotle)

I recall a post on here their rookie year (Season 12) that Gina and Rachel A were overheard commenting that they liked dancing next to Tara and/or Savannah because it made them look better - the implication being that Tara/Savannah were not good dancers and made them look better in comparison.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Lexusprincess said:

I initially liked Ashely Paige and then could not stand her.  She would say I used to be pro bowl cheerleader but I will be a rookie like anyone else but it came across as false modesty.  She thought she was much better than she was.  She was pretty but very very stiff and seemed annoyed if she got corrections.

I was just glad the second year they. did not take her back to training camp cause nothing was going to loosen her up.

Ashley as a 2013 PBC. You can see some of her stiff moves starting here @ 1:55. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTPEO4u9P8s

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

On MTT we only got clips, which I thought could have been out of context, but after seeing what @MrsEVH shared, she really was that stiff and awkward. Now I totally get what Judy meant by "waddling." For DCC she couldn't get by on only her looks.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTPEO4u9P8s

DCC serving it!!!!!  That was fantastic.  A DCC and what.....a bunch of stoners?  My pet rock has more energy.  And poor Ashley Paige.  The girl is SWH pretty but she really looks like an accountant dancing.  Beautiful face, not happy face.  (Not directed at you ByTor, I am an acct too.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Opine said:

DCC serving it!!!!!  That was fantastic.  A DCC and what.....a bunch of stoners?  My pet rock has more energy.  And poor Ashley Paige.  The girl is SWH pretty but she really looks like an accountant dancing.  Beautiful face, not happy face.  (Not directed at you ByTor, I am an acct too.)

Julia Louis Dreyfus Dancing GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Opine said:

Bless her heart, Whitney was not the smartest woman but she is definitely a fantastic dancer. 

• Love 12
On 6/14/2022 at 5:17 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Or was she still visibly seen eg the front of her face and not the back (I know its been talked about that we can see the back of Erica the season she was cut for drinking on the job) 

I am dying to know how that office visit went. Oh to be a fly on the wall lol

• Love 1
On 6/25/2022 at 10:05 PM, MrsEVH said:

I really liked her and didn’t think she was fake like Kelli seemed to think ( yet she ate up Chelsea Chaneys act which was cringy fake ) but I always noticed what they would say about Ashley Paige’s robot , stiff style of dancing . 

• Love 5
On 6/9/2022 at 6:06 PM, Holly85 said:

apparently she was messing with Dak prescott the quarterback 

She wished lol Dak has always had a type and Jenna was never going to be it no matter how blonde she tries to get lol 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/26/2022 at 1:46 PM, Opine said:

she really looks like an accountant dancing.  Beautiful face, not happy face.  (Not directed at you ByTor, I am an acct too.)

I was about to say HEY!!!!!!! 😂

• LOL 4
On 6/26/2022 at 12:46 PM, Opine said:

The DCC really stand out compared to the other girls.  Although its possible they didn't take it that seriously because it appears to be a performance in a bar.  Or maybe they had already been imbibing beforehand. 

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Not to be Negative Nancy, but here I go...I think Whitney looks a little out of control.

Wasn’t she pregnant her last months as a DCC? 

• Love 1
On 6/28/2022 at 1:04 AM, GenX88 said:

She wished lol Dak has always had a type and Jenna was never going to be it no matter how blonde she tries to get lol 

LOL! But not anymore, she's back to her brunette hair (I like it sooo much better!)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Watching season 14 right now. Meredith says the typical line of the vets have more to lose (if they dont make it to training camp). I'm going to disagree with that. Once a DCC always a DCC (as they say). Even if you only got to do it 1 year, you got to be a DCC!!! You made memories and friends and will be a part of a sisterhood forever. The hundreds of girls who try out every year who never make it, have all of that to lose, their dream is lost, opportunities that could change their lives just by being a DCC for 1 year are lost. Sorry vets, I don't believe you have the most to lose. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Bindilou said:

Watching season 14 right now. Meredith says the typical line of the vets have more to lose (if they dont make it to training camp). I'm going to disagree with that. Once a DCC always a DCC (as they say). Even if you only got to do it 1 year, you got to be a DCC!!! You made memories and friends and will be a part of a sisterhood forever. The hundreds of girls who try out every year who never make it, have all of that to lose, their dream is lost, opportunities that could change their lives just by being a DCC for 1 year are lost. Sorry vets, I don't believe you have the most to lose. 

I'd agree with Meredith tbh. If you're a vet who gets cut, you know what you're losing, you're humiliated, and it's 99% a sure thing you won't ever be a DCC again. If you're just a hopeful, you can try like 6 times and eventually get on the squad. We've seen countless girls try a handful of times before they make it. Unless you're Victoria, if you're cut as a vet, seems like you're done forever

• Like 2
  • Love 11

We've seen COUNTLESS  more girls try and never make it. It's not always humiliating. We've seen many girls leave completely poised and grateful for the time they had. EVERYONE leaves at some point (either on their own or being cut), most never get the opportunity to be on the team at all. They've lost more. Consider the girls who tried 5 years, putting their lives on hold as they followed their dreams, and it never happened. One year is better than none.

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Bindilou said:

We've seen COUNTLESS  more girls try and never make it. It's not always humiliating. We've seen many girls leave completely poised and grateful for the time they had. EVERYONE leaves at some point (either on their own or being cut), most never get the opportunity to be on the team at all. They've lost more. Consider the girls who tried 5 years, putting their lives on hold as they followed their dreams, and it never happened. One year is better than none.

Also, I can't help but think that if you go in to tryouts thinking the vets have more to lose than you do, you don't want it badly enough. Think of Miranda (early seasons) who tried 5 times and never made it to camp, or Amy from Rockford and Alexandra (season 14) who finally made it to training camp after 5 years of training and never made the team. Just to name a few of the ones we know about. I'm sure they would have given anything for just 1 year. As for Meredith, she shouldn't have made the team at all. The only reason she did was because she had Kelli's favorite combo (dark hair and blue eyes) - every guest choreographer cut her for a reason. And what's with talking like you're sedated? It's not sexy, it's annoying.

Edited by Bindilou
  • Love 9
(edited)
18 hours ago, Bindilou said:

I agree. Some girls who barely made the team and some that opted not to audition again had at least 1 year as a DCC. I'm sure they're happy for that. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 5
On 6/26/2022 at 1:46 PM, Opine said:

Was that DCC Whitney? She def was SERVING it up, wow!!! And I can't defend Ashley Paige any longer, I hate to say it but she was kind of awful dancing up there, i'm stunned at how vacant/stiff she was. She must be a wonderful teammate to have been the PBC for her team that year.

• Love 5
Just now, TB12 said:

Was that DCC Whitney? She def was SERVING it up, wow!!! And I can't defend Ashley Paige any longer, I hate to say it but she was kind of awful dancing up there, i'm stunned at how vacant/stiff she was. She must be a wonderful teammate to have been the PBC for her team that year.

She still had the waddle that k and j talked abt 

• Love 1
On 4/18/2022 at 8:44 AM, EricaShadows said:

I agree with most of it except Dayton but would add Victoria to it.  If Dayton didn't have what it takes, Victoria certainly didn't.  Only difference was that Victoria and Cassie got the chance to prove themselves while Dayton never did.  But that's just my opinion.

I completely agree with this...110% 

• Love 4

Just curious how Pluto is going for the rerun watchers.

I seem to only catch season 1,2, 5, 12, 13 anymore. Are they not showing the other seasons? 
Or are they back in chronological order and I am just missing out?

1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

I  live out in a rural area and do have DSL.  Pluto is always buffering.  I don't know if they don't have enough bandwidth or what the problem is.  No problem with any other streaming service I pay for.  I just gave up on Pluto.

2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I seem to only catch season 1,2, 5, 12, 13 anymore. Are they not showing the other seasons? 
Or are they back in chronological order and I am just missing out?

They are showing them all, but out of order.

39 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I  live out in a rural area and do have DSL.  Pluto is always buffering.  I don't know if they don't have enough bandwidth or what the problem is.  No problem with any other streaming service I pay for.  I just gave up on Pluto.

I had no trouble streaming it after I got a new router.  Before that, it was a mess.

• Like 1
(edited)

Hope this is the right place for this.  Anybody else SICK OF the repetition of the same commercials on Pluto????

ETA...who was that dancing in the audience with Tina Kalina at the training camp opening VK's rookie year? Talk about annoying and attention seeking!!

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
added something
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Anybody else SICK OF the repetition of the same commercials on Pluto????

I read Pluto had future plans to offer commercial free for a fee.  They have a lot of improving to do before I pay to watch it though.  Their platform, compared to others, is awful.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/9/2022 at 11:29 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Hope this is the right place for this.  Anybody else SICK OF the repetition of the same commercials on Pluto????

ETA...who was that dancing in the audience with Tina Kalina at the training camp opening VK's rookie year? Talk about annoying and attention seeking!!

I almost ALMOST miss the Days of the constant Trollis commercials 

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

I almost ALMOST miss the Days of the constant Trollis commercials 

Oh heck to the NO!  Those Trollis commercials almost put me over the edge. 🤪

• LOL 6
On 7/9/2022 at 10:29 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

During election season I was ready to stab my ears out. I think I swapped to just watching seasons I had bought. I don’t have cable so the season passes were worth it!

• Love 2
On 7/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, go4luca said:

Oh heck to the NO!  Those Trollis commercials almost put me over the edge. 🤪

Oh my god, YES!!!  They are so creepy. I will never ever buy their product. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1