Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Jinelle is one of my all time favorites, from the moment she showed up. Of course I am a sucker for accents so that helped. lol

I do love when she gets her makeover and she was sooo grateful to that guy for finding a way to let her keep her hair long.  

Awww, I forgot about that scene!  It was such a small thing, but the way he asked, "Can I touch your hair?" before he started explaining what he was picturing was so nice.  He really wanted to make sure she was 100% comfortable.

• Love 9

My problem with "thick" is that most of those girls...aren't really thick.  And I get the difference, and I'm glad they're trying to soften things a bit instead of just saying "you need to lose weight", but I don't like how they are shaming some very athletic girls for their bodies.  

Watching season 1 and I will say it again: most of the season 1 girls probably wouldn't have made it in the later seasons, because their dancing isn't that great.  And even the strong dancers from the later seasons would have probably been considered too "thick" for the early seasons.  Only back in season 1 they would have just called them "fat."  🙂  

And can someone explain to me why they were so worried about Kandi's body being "heavy," yet they never say anything to Brooke, who was stocky and rockin' a double chin and pimples.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, 88Keys said:

My problem with "thick" is that most of those girls...aren't really thick.  And I get the difference, and I'm glad they're trying to soften things a bit instead of just saying "you need to lose weight", but I don't like how they are shaming some very athletic girls for their bodies.  

Watching season 1 and I will say it again: most of the season 1 girls probably wouldn't have made it in the later seasons, because their dancing isn't that great.  And even the strong dancers from the later seasons would have probably been considered too "thick" for the early seasons.  Only back in season 1 they would have just called them "fat."  🙂  

And can someone explain to me why they were so worried about Kandi's body being "heavy," yet they never say anything to Brooke, who was stocky and rockin' a double chin and pimples.  

They talked to Brooke a lot about her weight that season.  Brooke is definitely one that wouldn't make it now, she really did not have the DCC look.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, 88Keys said:

just watched some of those episodes today and they did definitely talk to Brooke about weight. But as for Kandi if it was weight, like actual weight, well with those boobs I'm sure she was heavier than other girls. She was BLESSED on top

• Love 1
1 hour ago, aeroluv327 said:

Brooke is definitely one that wouldn't make it now, she really did not have the DCC look.

It is interesting watching how the "look" has changed so much from the beginning to now. I'm sure some of it is the jumbotron, the whole "camera puts on weight" thing would mean they need to start out tinier, but I wonder if the show has something to do with it too. They all seemed much less "polished" in the beginning. It had a slightly more documentary feel to it. Now it is 100% glossy reality show with your typical Instagram ready girls. And some of it is also society. Insta, tiktok and all that wasn't as big 10+ years ago as it is now and what society deems sexy has changed (not for the better IMO as so many of these young women think they have to look plastic and perfect to be popular/sexy/pretty/famous/sell diet pills and fitness apps and apparel. 

Brooke, to my untrained eye, was one of the least "fit" girls on any of the squads. She was thick and a bit flabby (not by real world standards by any means, none of these girls is big in the real world, but in Insta, reality tv, being a half naked girl shaking her assets world)

• Love 6

Brooke's transformation throughout her time on the squad was impressive.  That's what frustrates me about the show today vs. its first years - we all know that a Brooke wouldn't even get a second look on today's show.  If a girl doesn't come into tryouts being a step away from a model or professional dancer, she's toast.

• Love 3

Most here already know about my frustration with Kelli's standards regarding the girls and their weights, mainly that she doesn't account for them "growing up" (ie gaining weight as they hit their 20s), saying that each uniform is custom tailored because each girl's body is so different then turning around and demanding that the girls of the same or similar height MUST weigh the same, etc. so I won't repeat myself.  I do remember that one of the tall girls in early seasons (it was either the 1st or 2nd seasons) was called out for weight.  Come ON!  She was around 6 feet tall, around 140 pounds and looked FAB-U-LOUS and yet she was called out for it.  Jay even said they'd never had a girl weigh that much in Training Camp.  I think she was one of the ones who left at her own choice and I hope she heard what Jay said, laid into him and Kelli, then took off.  There would be NO way I would put up with that ish if I looked as good as she did.  If Kelli is more concerned about a number on a scale (which she is) then a girl's proportions and health, she needs to be yanked from her position SO fast (and not just for that).

• Love 7
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Most here already know about my frustration with Kelli's standards regarding the girls and their weights, mainly that she doesn't account for them "growing up" (ie gaining weight as they hit their 20s), saying that each uniform is custom tailored because each girl's body is so different then turning around and demanding that the girls of the same or similar height MUST weigh the same, etc. so I won't repeat myself.  I do remember that one of the tall girls in early seasons (it was either the 1st or 2nd seasons) was called out for weight.  Come ON!  She was around 6 feet tall, around 140 pounds and looked FAB-U-LOUS and yet she was called out for it.  Jay even said they'd never had a girl weigh that much in Training Camp.  I think she was one of the ones who left at her own choice and I hope she heard what Jay said, laid into him and Kelli, then took off.  There would be NO way I would put up with that ish if I looked as good as she did.  If Kelli is more concerned about a number on a scale (which she is) then a girl's proportions and health, she needs to be yanked from her position SO fast (and not just for that).

Exactly. 

I have no problem with them saying "you need to look good in the uniform."  But I do have a problem with them saying "you shouldn't weight more than X amount of pounds."  A number on a scale does not determine how good or bad you look.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, 88Keys said:

Exactly. 

I have no problem with them saying "you need to look good in the uniform."  But I do have a problem with them saying "you shouldn't weight more than X amount of pounds."  A number on a scale does not determine how good or bad you look.  

The one that got me was Vivian’s first year. I’m sure she’s about 5”2/5”3 and they said she needed to lose about 10-12 pounds I think. She was never thick, just slightly more rectangular than other petite girls. Just because a girl is petite in height, doesn’t mean she’s petite all over. 

I’m that height and definitely am more on the curvier size. I can’t remember what the expected weight was but I thought, I’ve not weighed that little since I was 17 and anorexic! 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

That was Dinesha from season 1.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

The one that got me was Vivian’s first year. I’m sure she’s about 5”2/5”3 and they said she needed to lose about 10-12 pounds I think. She was never thick, just slightly more rectangular than other petite girls. Just because a girl is petite in height, doesn’t mean she’s petite all over. 

I’m that height and definitely am more on the curvier size. I can’t remember what the expected weight was but I thought, I’ve not weighed that little since I was 17 and anorexic! 

And Vivian was so fit, too!  I would love to see a curvier girl in the uniform.  I can understand that they wouldn't want to put someone with a big gut out on the field, but an amazing dancer who is fit should be able to be considered no matter what the scale says.

I guess it also bugs me that they use the scale as their measuring device.  I mean, I get that most dance jobs have a rule about not gaining/losing an excess amount of weight, it would be prohibitively time consuming and expensive to constantly have to re-alter costumes/uniforms.  And you need to have a way to track that, and the number on a scale is a quantifiable way to do it.  (I'm not a pro dancer but I assume that other teams or dance jobs do something similar, please correct me if I'm wrong.)  But even models don't typically track weight, you either fit in the clothes or you don't, it's more about your measurements.

• Love 2

I'm 5'3".  When I was my thinnest and probably my best-looking, back in college, I weighed 125.  I was small but looked healthy.  Had someone made me lose TWENTY more pounds, I would have been skeletal.  The scale number just isn't a good indicator of overall size and fitness.  

Besides, I doubt anyone in the stands is thinking "that girl looks like she weighs 120 but for her height, she should only weigh 110."  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

And Vivian was so fit, too!  I would love to see a curvier girl in the uniform.  I can understand that they wouldn't want to put someone with a big gut out on the field, but an amazing dancer who is fit should be able to be considered no matter what the scale says.

I guess it also bugs me that they use the scale as their measuring device.  I mean, I get that most dance jobs have a rule about not gaining/losing an excess amount of weight, it would be prohibitively time consuming and expensive to constantly have to re-alter costumes/uniforms.  And you need to have a way to track that, and the number on a scale is a quantifiable way to do it.  (I'm not a pro dancer but I assume that other teams or dance jobs do something similar, please correct me if I'm wrong.)  But even models don't typically track weight, you either fit in the clothes or you don't, it's more about your measurements.

I think the one I wished I'd seen the most make the team who got the boot for not fitting the uniform was Megan with the 'thutt'. She had the whole package if I remember; just needed to improve her kicks a little. 

• Love 6

Episode 606:  The infamous Cassie/Taylor confrontation.  I wanted to slap Cassie back into last week.  I think it was wrong and mean for Judy to let Cassie embarrass Taylor in front of the group.  Then Kelli telling Taylor she had "diarrhea of the mouth"...I wanted to slap Kelli as well.  Who were Taylor's GL/2ndGL?

The Kaitlin LeGrand situation:  once she missed a rehearsal and her uniform fitting size up she should have been let go.  And who's gossiping or reporting to Judy that Kaitlin was working, going to school and doing TC at the same time?  And why should it have been anyone's business what Kaitlin did outside of DCC unless it was (in the case of Karissa and the photos) something that could damage the precious DCC reputation?

The social media seminar:  Does anyone know if the girls are required to give TPTB access to their social media accounts or if Kelli just has someone "checking up on them" to see what all can be seen and maybe friending/following the girls just to try to catch them doing something wrong/stupid?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I think the one I wished I'd seen the most make the team who got the boot for not fitting the uniform was Megan with the 'thutt'. She had the whole package if I remember; just needed to improve her kicks a little. 

If she had that "thutt" when she was going through auditions, why the hell was she even taken to camp?  Seems like there are a few girls each year that are taken to camp solely to be cut for the show.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, MrsEVH said:
21 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I do remember that one of the tall girls in early seasons (it was either the 1st or 2nd seasons) was called out for weight.  Come ON!  She was around 6 feet tall, around 140 pounds and looked FAB-U-LOUS and yet she was called out for it.  Jay even said they'd never had a girl weigh that much in Training Camp.  I think she was one of the ones who left at her own choice and I hope she heard what Jay said, laid into him and Kelli, then took off.  There would be NO way I would put up with that ish if I looked as good as she did.  If Kelli is more concerned about a number on a scale (which she is) then a girl's proportions and health, she needs to be yanked from her position SO fast (and not just for that).

That was Dinesha from season 1.

I thought @EricaShadows was talking about Victoria.  She was about 140 & said it wasn't a comfortable weight for her & she was running every morning to try to lose some weight.  She was cut because she never went to Jay for help...TBH I wouldn't have either, his workouts didn't exactly work for everybody (Kelli had a few "you're gaining not losing" conversations with Brooke, for example, and it seemed she was with Jay all the time).

• Love 2

I'm about halfway through rewatching Season 13 and have some thoughts:

1) Why are girls with tight kicks even allowed into TC? That's not something you can easily fix in one summer. Tell them at finals they need to fix their kicks and hope they come back next year. 

2) I can't believe Scott Pagent got invited back to be a judge after his VK bashing. The look on K/C/J's faces when he started talking about how he didn't like her was HILARIOUS. 

3) Kelly has talked a lot about good locker room behavior, people who will be a good teammate. So many thoughts here. Dayton seems super duper sweet. I can't believe she didn't make it and got cut before VK. I sincerely don't understand how Kelly doesn't care about Dayton's mom being upset, but does care about TK enough to put VK on the team. It's so bizarre how differently she treats those two.

4) Only 4 out of the 40 girls in TC are local?? That's nuts! I think DFW has a lot of local talent coming out of the high schools and colleges. I wonder if they just like having people from all over and being from out of state/country gives you an edge. 

• Love 2

This also reminds me of little blond Courtney from season 9 (?) who quit her job as a pharma rep to make the squad. They brought her in and told her that people at her height (5'2" I think) were like 104 and she was "I've never been that..." I guess once she quit her job, she stopped having fast food for lunch and she looked good in the uniform because she made the team for a year. But I thought it was just ridiculous to throw at a number like that and expect her to drop like 20 pounds. If she LOOKED like she was 20 pounds overweight, they never would have taken her to training camp.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought @EricaShadows was talking about Victoria.  She was about 140 & said it wasn't a comfortable weight for her & she was running every morning to try to lose some weight.  She was cut because she never went to Jay for help...TBH I wouldn't have either, his workouts didn't exactly work for everybody (Kelli had a few "you're gaining not losing" conversations with Brooke, for example, and it seemed she was with Jay all the time).

Dinesha was the one I was talking about as most of the girls' exact weight have never been aired on the show.  Which Victoria are you talking about? If it's Victoria Kalina and she was already 140 before gaining weight. . . . the air around me would be blue with cursing because she already KNEW the score coming in and she STILL got a pass on weight. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Which Victoria are you talking about?

I think she was in season 1 or 2, she was tall & had long curly brown hair.  She was 140 & Jay said they never had such a "heavy" cheerleader.  She was a little soft in the middle, but she looked fine otherwise & could have easily toned up.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:20 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 606:  The infamous Cassie/Taylor confrontation.  I wanted to slap Cassie back into last week.  I think it was wrong and mean for Judy to let Cassie embarrass Taylor in front of the group.  Then Kelli telling Taylor she had "diarrhea of the mouth"...I wanted to slap Kelli as well.  Who were Taylor's GL/2ndGL?

The Kaitlin LeGrand situation:  once she missed a rehearsal and her uniform fitting size up she should have been let go.  And who's gossiping or reporting to Judy that Kaitlin was working, going to school and doing TC at the same time?  And why should it have been anyone's business what Kaitlin did outside of DCC unless it was (in the case of Karissa and the photos) something that could damage the precious DCC reputation?

The social media seminar:  Does anyone know if the girls are required to give TPTB access to their social media accounts or if Kelli just has someone "checking up on them" to see what all can be seen and maybe friending/following the girls just to try to catch them doing something wrong/stupid?

Ehhhhh Ally Traylorpark's comments after were more annoying. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 7/31/2020 at 4:40 PM, Mabinogia said:

It is interesting watching how the "look" has changed so much from the beginning to now. I'm sure some of it is the jumbotron, the whole "camera puts on weight" thing would mean they need to start out tinier, but I wonder if the show has something to do with it too. They all seemed much less "polished" in the beginning. It had a slightly more documentary feel to it. Now it is 100% glossy reality show with your typical Instagram ready girls. And some of it is also society. Insta, tiktok and all that wasn't as big 10+ years ago as it is now and what society deems sexy has changed (not for the better IMO as so many of these young women think they have to look plastic and perfect to be popular/sexy/pretty/famous/sell diet pills and fitness apps and apparel. 

Brooke, to my untrained eye, was one of the least "fit" girls on any of the squads. She was thick and a bit flabby (not by real world standards by any means, none of these girls is big in the real world, but in Insta, reality tv, being a half naked girl shaking her assets world)

I've been watching past season highlights on their YouTube channel.  I never saw the earliest seasons. I believe I started around season 6.  You can notice a difference in bodies from the earliest seasons to the more recent ones.  I much prefer the earlier season's look.  The squads used to have multiple bombshells.  Last year's squad, while beautiful, was just kinda meh comparatively.  The past few seasons, Lacey has been the only one that has really stood out from the crowd, at least for me.  

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

I much prefer the earlier season's look.  The squads used to have multiple bombshells.  Last year's squad, while beautiful, was just kinda meh comparatively.  The past few seasons, Lacey has been the only one that has really stood out from the crowd, at least for me.  

I feel like the DCC are kind of following the social trend. Women, in general, those who are in any form of media, are all starting to look incredibly plastic and generically pretty. So the DCC are also growing more and more generic. I definitely had more favorites in the earlier seasons because they seemed more distinct back then. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yes...spring of 2009.  No tornado IIRC, but a microburst with crazy high winds. Dallas has had its share of weird shit happen with a microburst, including a plane crash in the 70’s, the crane that collapsed in uptown two (2) years ago, etc. I swear, so many people asked me if I was worried about Tornados and storms when I moved to Kansas City a couple years ago, but Dallas has the worst of it  between the wind and the tornados and the mother loving hail. 

Anyhoot, from what I can remember, no veteran players were there, but rookies and free agents that had been newly signed. No deaths but some severe injuries. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Was just watching season 1.  They were doing a Jay fitness activity in the practice facility at Valley Ranch.  Does anyone remember when the tornado hit VR/the facility while there were players inside?

21 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Yes...spring of 2009.  No tornado IIRC, but a microburst with crazy high winds. Dallas has had its share of weird shit happen with a microburst, including a plane crash in the 70’s, the crane that collapsed in uptown two (2) years ago, etc. I swear, so many people asked me if I was worried about Tornados and storms when I moved to Kansas City a couple years ago, but Dallas has the worst of it  between the wind and the tornados and the mother loving hail. 

Anyhoot, from what I can remember, no veteran players were there, but rookies and free agents that had been newly signed. No deaths but some severe injuries. 

Thanks!  I'm thinking one of the severe injuries was someone on the coaching staff now that my memory's jogged a little bit.

• Love 1
On 8/1/2020 at 8:06 PM, ByTor said:

I think she was in season 1 or 2, she was tall & had long curly brown hair.  She was 140 & Jay said they never had such a "heavy" cheerleader.  She was a little soft in the middle, but she looked fine otherwise & could have easily toned up.

Jay was talking about Dinesha when he said they've never had such a "heavy" cheerleader.  Kelli told Victoria that she needed to lose weight and specifically, tone up her mid section.  It's pathetic that I know this but I've been watching the past seasons on Pluto TV!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, rungirl46 said:

Jay was talking about Dinesha when he said they've never had such a "heavy" cheerleader.  Kelli told Victoria that she needed to lose weight and specifically, tone up her mid section.  It's pathetic that I know this but I've been watching the past seasons on Pluto TV!

LOL I have too but I swear I remember it being Victoria.  I guess maybe I've seen those seasons so many times that I stopped paying attention.

• Love 1

Okay I'm just going to say it, am I the only one who was sooooo bugged by Lauren Williams? Watching old Pluto reruns, she always had that oh gosh face on & the time she had to sit out bc of injury her facials were so over the top. She seemed like such a butt kisser & given how much older she was than the others, she seemed less confident. I'm sure she's a lovely person so I'll get off my soapbox now... 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, rungirl46 said:

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

LOL I have too but I swear I remember it being Victoria.  I guess maybe I've seen those seasons so many times that I stopped paying attention.

I just watched this part of the season last night and it was Dinesha.  They were doing a weigh-in and I paid attention to the scale when Dinesha stepped on.  At that time, she weighed 152.2 lbs and Jay said they never had that heavy of a cheerleader.  If I remember correctly, she was also around 6 feet so being 152 (especially with her build) could be seen as actually a little UNDERweight.  She did need to tone up some however, to prevent the appearance of a muffin top.  When Dinesha was called into the office that night, she was asked what her normal weight was.  Dinesha answered between 148 and 151 so, while she was JUST above her normal weight, she was well within her normal range and Kelli still wanted her to lose weight.  If Dinesha hadn't withdrawn, I suspect she would have been cut shortly thereafter for not toning up in a matter of a week or less. 

Cerissa also withdrew at the same time due to injury.  Kelli understood the injury, but felt that withdrawing was premature as they could work around it (like they did with Deryn).  I wouldn't be surprised if Cerissa felt guilty about making it to Training Camp when Miranda (or whatever her name was, the one that would make it to Finals practically every year and yet never get called to Training Camp, the blond with multiple last names) didn't and that was part of why she withdrew.  Neither Cerissa nor Dinesha ever reauditioned that I know of.  Probably a good thing as Kelli would hold the fact that they withdrew before they could be cut against them.  Kelli seems to really hate when girls withdraw as she seems to think that being a DCC takes priority over everything else including jobs (that pay the bills), family (including kids), and personal tragedies.  She seems to think that girls should stay in Training Camp until they make the squad or get cut, no matter what else happens in their lives. 

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, rungirl46 said:

Then Victoria didn’t call jay or anything !!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Correct.  After Victoria's office visit with Kelly, a vet suggested Victoria call Jay.  Later in the episode Jay mentions that Victoria did not contact him.  I believe Victoria said she was going to try to lose weight by changing her diet.  My biggest takeaway is Jay had a lot of influence on who got cut in the earlier seasons.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rungirl46 said:

Correct.  After Victoria's office visit with Kelly, a vet suggested Victoria call Jay.  Later in the episode Jay mentions that Victoria did not contact him.  I believe Victoria said she was going to try to lose weight by changing her diet.  My biggest takeaway is Jay had a lot of influence on who got cut in the earlier seasons.  

I remember that.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I just watched this part of the season last night and it was Dinesha.  They were doing a weigh-in and I paid attention to the scale when Dinesha stepped on.  At that time, she weighed 152.2 lbs and Jay said they never had that heavy of a cheerleader.  If I remember correctly, she was also around 6 feet so being 152 (especially with her build) could be seen as actually a little UNDERweight. 

Yeah, maybe they never had someone that "heavy" because they never had someone that tall.  For that height her weight was perfectly fine.

2 hours ago, rungirl46 said:

I believe Victoria said she was going to try to lose weight by changing her diet.

And I think she said she was running every morning.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, TB12 said:

Okay I'm just going to say it, am I the only one who was sooooo bugged by Lauren Williams? Watching old Pluto reruns, she always had that oh gosh face on & the time she had to sit out bc of injury her facials were so over the top. She seemed like such a butt kisser & given how much older she was than the others, she seemed less confident. I'm sure she's a lovely person so I'll get off my soapbox now... 

I was never a fan of Lauren Williams for the same reason.  Every time she was featured on a talking head, she had that fake, scripted quality that was incredibly annoying.  Not as bad as Ashley Paige, but still.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, dariafan said:

Right, she had free, professional training at their fingertips. Utilizing this training could possibly keep her in TC working toward her dream. I think she just didn't want it bad enough, and that's fine. Just goes to show you how truly grueling weight loss is. 

• Love 1
On 8/1/2020 at 8:20 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

On 8/6/2020 at 6:53 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

Ehhhhh Ally Traylorpark's comments after were more annoying. 

The thing that annoys me about that was Judy was the one who TOLD Cassie to say in front of everyone what her (Cassie) problem was and everyone forgot that and gloats straight over to what Cassie said. When Judy told Cassie "if you got something to say, say it in front of everyone" Cassie's face and reply was "really? in front of everyone?". Judy even admitted in the talking head she saw Cassie itching to say something when she (Judy) was giving Taylor her corrections. In my eyes it was Judy's fault for telling Cassie to say so in front of everyone. Yes Cassie would have said it to Kelli and Judy anyway but would she have said it in front of everyone if Judy did not tell her to do so?

I personally believe that if Judy had not told Cassie to say in front of everyone what her problem was Ally wouldn't have made her comment because why would she?

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

I personally believe that if Judy had not told Cassie to say in front of everyone what her problem was Ally wouldn't have made her comment because why would she?

I agree.  It should have been dealt with in a different way.  If Taylor's attitude was bugging everyone, then all GL's could have been talked to and Taylor could have been talked to in the office.  

• Love 6
On 8/7/2020 at 12:37 PM, rungirl46 said:

It always bugs me when they tell a girl to call Jay for a workout or to hit the gym, nutrition is really what makes the bigger difference in weight loss.  It made more sense when they took the girls to My Fit Foods for some meal prep or when Jay took them to the supermarket.  (Though I suspect that they just want to know that the girls are doing something, so checking in with Jay is a good way to monitor that they're taking it seriously.)

And yes, Jay definitely had a big influence.  Remember him yelling at the girls just a couple of seasons ago when they weren't taking their workout seriously?  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

The thing that annoys me about that was Judy was the one who TOLD Cassie to say in front of everyone what her (Cassie) problem was and everyone forgot that and gloats straight over to what Cassie said. When Judy told Cassie "if you got something to say, say it in front of everyone" Cassie's face and reply was "really? in front of everyone?". Judy even admitted in the talking head she saw Cassie itching to say something when she (Judy) was giving Taylor her corrections. In my eyes it was Judy's fault for telling Cassie to say so in front of everyone. Yes Cassie would have said it to Kelli and Judy anyway but would she have said it in front of everyone if Judy did not tell her to do so?

Ally's comment was "if everyone gave one excuse..." right?  I still think Ally would have commented because that's just how Ally was.  Of course it didn't help that Kitty was there that night.  "Well that was awkward, wasn't it?"  I haven't missed Kitty at ALL.  I hope that some of these girls that think about auditioning  watch past seasons and see stuff like this happening and decide not to audition.  Talk about "toxic".

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
changed some wording
3 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Ally's comment was "if everyone gave one excuse..." right?  I still think Ally would have commented because that's just how Ally was.  Of course it didn't help that Kitty was there that night.  "Well that was awkward, wasn't it?"  I haven't missed Kitty at ALL.  I hope that some of these girls that think about auditioning  watch past seasons and see stuff like this happening and decide not to audition.  Talk about "toxic".

Whenever I watch that scene I always wonder what Taylor's "excuse" would have been if Judy had not told and made Cassie comment in front of everyone. So I have always wondered if Ally would have made that comment or not, depending on what Taylor said.

But Taylor does have that weird vibe that I do not like.

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

Whenever I watch that scene I always wonder what Taylor's "excuse" would have been if Judy had not told and made Cassie comment in front of everyone. So I have always wondered if Ally would have made that comment or not, depending on what Taylor said.

But Taylor does have that weird vibe that I do not like.

I wasn't her biggest fan but then I don't blame Taylor for sticking up for herself, I would too! Maybe she didn't realise how she was coming across on camera? 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I wasn't her biggest fan but then I don't blame Taylor for sticking up for herself, I would too! Maybe she didn't realise how she was coming across on camera? 

It didn’t help her that earlier that day she was late meeting with Ashton.... I’m guessing things came more naturally to her and this wasn’t.  

season 12 on now.   Hearing the words coming out of Kitty’s mouth and what Alexandra? Took from it.  Not even close 

• Love 2

Honestly, Cassie, Judy, Ally, and Taylor all looked bad. Cassie - the hands on face-doe eyed-look was just childish. If you have something to say, say it. Don't wait for mommy to call on you. Judy - obliging and prodding Cassie to say something like she's a child. Ally - pretending like Taylor has no right defend herself from a direct accusation. If someone accused Ally of not practicing, I doubt she would sit there and take it. Give me a break! Lastly, Taylor - she came off okay during that particular scene, but in general, she seemed so immature that I fully believed the accusation that Cassie leveled at her even if I didn't like how it came about. 

• Love 6

The Cassie/Ally/Taylor scene was 110% for reality TV. I believe that's why they kept Taylor for as long as they did.  I liked her as a candidate in a reality TV sense, but her dancing was terrible and she acted like a spoiled teenager.  There's no way they kept her around for anything other than the drama, which she consistently brought.

• Love 6