Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

I somehow ended up on Taylor BreAnn Lowery's Instagram and have to ask a question. Do a person's pupils naturally look that small? Or is it contact lenses? What happened to her eyes???

Or is this a new thing that I, as an old bat, have never heard of?

Could be prescription medication usage.

Taylor and that grocery store activity... for loaded the cart.  Did she think they were going to leave with what they put in there ?  Some times she seemed mature and sometimes she was down right dumb 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Taylor and that grocery store activity... for loaded the cart.  Did she think they were going to leave with what they put in there ?  Some times she seemed mature and sometimes she was down right dumb 

Taylor seemed like a pain in the butt with no filter, but I have to defend her on this.  Jay specifically said to put in their carts the things they actually buy, not the things they think they are supposed to buy.  

• Love 9
Just now, ByTor said:

Taylor seemed like a pain in the butt with no filter, but I have to defend her on this.  Jay specifically said to put in their carts the things they actually buy, not the things they think they are supposed to buy.  

That’s true, she just seemed to Go overboard.   Maybe they took her common sense when they removed those extensions?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, dariafan said:

That’s true, she just seemed to Go overboard.   Maybe they took her common sense when they removed those extensions?

LOL!  I think she was one of those who loves to brag about how poorly they can eat and still be rail thin.

• Love 6

Watching season 7 first meeting and noticed how much of a New Yorker Danielle is and dressed so different compared to the other ladies LOL!  I am originally from NY so its not an insult just a funny observation. Makes me think of Melanie Griffith's and Joan Cusack's character in Working Girl

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Pretty Kim who had a twin? Was she not good? I loved her. 

I think she is like a lot of girls we've seen over the years who get stuck in their head, lose their confidence, etc, but once they make the squad, they perform so much better.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Are you talking about the Asian/Hispanic looking Kim?  Wasn't she a physical therapist/PT Assistant?

Kim Tong, who has a twin, half Chinese, half Israeli. 

Wondeful person, wonderful team mate. I loved her. 

#TeamKim

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

One question I wish the judges had asked the Minchew sisters: “Why this year? Why can’t you fulfill your pageant duties and audition next year? Seems like you’re creating a conflict that doesn’t need to exist.”

• Love 14
On 10/4/2019 at 11:35 PM, dariafan said:

Season 9 on now.   Again those twins are annoying.   Think very highly of themselves 

Who doesn't want "pretty twins" .....double trouble  .....barf!!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Kim Tong, who has a twin, half Chinese, half Israeli. 

Yep, that's who I meant.  She was called out a lot for mistakes, and the next year she was called out for weight and not dancing like a veteran.  She was certainly better than Morgan, but I don't think she should have made it.

• Love 1

Watching Season 10 during uniform fittings and Shelby tells Kelli she quit her job to concentrate on making the team and she had savings to live off of.  My question if the girl was not working and had all day to practice how is it she could not do the dances correctly .. she must have had really bad memory .... yikes

12 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Watching Season 10 during uniform fittings and Shelby tells Kelli she quit her job to concentrate on making the team and she had savings to live off of.  My question if the girl was not working and had all day to practice how is it she could not do the dances correctly .. she must have had really bad memory .... yikes

I think she did have a very bad memory.  She said in that little segment about her that she did HS cheer and basically did one routine the whole year, and is having a tough time with remembering all the different choreography.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I dislike how every year someone is in training camp that needed to go week 2.  And they get called in the office and say if I can just have a little more time I can show Kelli and Judy I can do it.    But they never manage.  They just continue to look like startled poodles. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Kayce said:

Who doesn't want "pretty twins" .....double trouble  .....barf!!!!

They live here, in Las Vegas.  One of them, Emily (Ferguson), has been dating William Karlsson, a center for the Vegas Golden Knights Hockey team, since November 2017.  There have been pictures of Emily bringing twin Haley along on Golden Knights events.

• Love 1

Watching Season 1 ... Kallie Fulerton only got 2 votes K&J and Miranda had half the room. Still think she should have gotten the chance for training camp. So much for majority voting.🙄  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Watching Season 1 ... Kallie Fulerton only got 2 votes K&J and Miranda had half the room. Still think she should have gotten the chance for training camp. So much for majority voting.🙄  

Favoritism from Day #1 of the show. As long as Kelli likes you, you receive the benefit of the doubt. Why have the judges at all?

Callie was a sweet girl but had zero business in camp. I'm basing this on "world class" dancing status per Kelli. 

Edited by ElenaFR
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I also though Kalli looked like a cross between John Elway & Tom Petty.

She definitely has the Elway teeth going on. I liked her, but never understood her being a TCC. But then again, they've brought girls into training camp and onto the squad that had me scratching my head.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, bjo1969 said:

She definitely has the Elway teeth going on. I liked her, but never understood her being a TCC. But then again, they've brought girls into training camp and onto the squad that had me scratching my head.

Totally:/  I always feel bad for the other TCC's who were cut - do they watch the eps and think "WTF!?"  I'm sure there are girls cut at finals who feel the same way. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Kallie Fullerton just seemed like one of those girls that genuinely wanted to be a DCC Kali not just saying it whatever that means).

The first time Kalli seemed to really want it and was devastated when she was cut. The 2nd time I think she was just trying it one last time to see if she could make the team. She didn't seem that upset from the 2nd cut.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

The first time Kalli seemed to really want it and was devastated when she was cut. The 2nd time I think she was just trying it one last time to see if she could make the team. She didn't seem that upset from the 2nd cut.

I think maybe that was maturity coming through. I like to think that:)

Morgan may have had great abs, but her arms were odd looking to me 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

There are defintely some TCCs that are head scratchers.  They  bring in some girls just so they can cut them easily. Some are already clearly too heavy or not even close to the right look. Some can't dance at all. Some are Kelli's pet projects...

I wonder if Kelli was in the habit of bringing in project girls prior to TC being a reality show.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Morgan may have had great abs, but her arms were odd looking to me 

Didn't they say that about her?  Maybe during cameos?  I swear someone mentioned her arms, and the solution was that the long sleeves would cover them anyway.

• Love 1
On 10/9/2019 at 9:48 AM, ByTor said:

I think she did have a very bad memory.  She said in that little segment about her that she did HS cheer and basically did one routine the whole year, and is having a tough time with remembering all the different choreography.

I wondered how she managed to do a full season with the Mavs Dancers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/9/2019 at 10:35 AM, lah715 said:

Watching Season 10 during uniform fittings and Shelby tells Kelli she quit her job to concentrate on making the team and she had savings to live off of.

More like she has a rich daddy to live off of. Which in her case is the truth... 

• Love 1
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

What about the boyfriend who made comments on social media after she was cut?  Didn't he have money?

I’m guessing he did to but I know she has a pretty wealthy family and grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth 

13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Shelbi - she would have had to audition every game like the others to see who would dance that night, right?

They all had to audition for each game. Here's a short video of the DMD and Shelbi is in the back row, left side.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

They all had to audition for each game. Here's a short video of the DMD and Shelbi is in the back row, left side.

Thank you for posting this:)  I ended up getting watching Lexie - more pop and sparkle, but Shelbi did have the choreo.

• Love 5

Was watching part of Season 5 and noticed how much better the various shades of blonde looked on the gals. This season, the blondes are almost all daffodil yellow or brassy. So little (that we were shown) in the way of makeover coverage now, compared to earlier seasons.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I didn't know they had to audition before each game. Seems stressful. Did former TCC (X2) (and now former BB#21) Kathryn Dunn ever get to dance. Just re watched her on DCC MTT and Kelli basically said "you can't dance."

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank you for posting this:)  I ended up getting watching Lexie - more pop and sparkle, but Shelbi did have the choreo.

Lexie definitely stands out in this group as being especially good 

• Love 4