Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Cloudy With a Chance of Arguments

• Start Topic

Tensions come to a head during a trip to the beach; Kyle and Amanda discuss moving in together; Carl struggles with meeting his sales quota; the housemates prepare for their annual Fourth of July party; Jordan flirts with both Danielle and Lindsay.

Airs March 11, 2019.

Okay, I really like Paige. She's funny, down to earth, and has high standards. I'm right there with you,girl....when it comes to those short shorts!

Do NOT like Jordan. He's so arrogant. "I've always had my pick of any girl." Yea, because the ladies are all just swooning over a manorexic who Skypes Billy Graham on Sundays. 

Ahhh, the old "I backed out" cheating excuse. I really hope Kyle is good tu that girl. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Hannah, that “blister” is actually the herpes.   Come on now, don’t advertise it.  So fucking disgusting.  **i have one too, but praise Jesus has has not surfaced in years.  Stress and drugs kinda make it reappear, just saying....

• Love 3
3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

The new guy is gross.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Do NOT like Jordan. He's so arrogant. "I've always had my pick of any girl." Yea, because the ladies are all just swooning over a manorexic who Skypes Billy Graham on Sundays. 

He creeps me out so much.  I don't know how else to explain except to say that he has "psycho eyes."

• Love 11

I still want to read it but I did I did a little pausing on Kyle’s email and it looks like he sent it to all the S2 roommates, minus the dude who’s name I can’t remember and listed his grievances about each of them on and off the show and their treatment of Amanda in detail which is probably why it was so long. Interesting he also details all the ways Carl was horrible to Lauren over those two years  and yet she is still cool with him. Also, notes that the only reason Carl and Lauren were nice to each other on the reunion is that they had hooked up right before it filmed. He is actual fairly mean about Carl which is interesting that while he is cc’d on the email with Amanda he doesn’t appear to address these issues to him. 

He sent the email on May 2nd which is when it appears they started to get the news about season 3 but not who was returning. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

Based on nothing more than the fact that I hate him I am going with the fact that Jordan not finding a church in all of NYC that he felt comfortable enough in that none of them were white enough.

Good to know that Jordan was also a dick as a small child.

The Danielle/Jordan flirting was cringeworthy. She might be as bad as Ramona on RHONY.

I think Halloween would be a better holiday for Jordan because he could wear a mask to cover his face.

Given how he gets when he is drunk I have no problem believing that Kyle got blackout drunk. This doesn’t mean that it was okay that he did it and Amanda doesn’t deserve better but Lindsay and Danielle taking out his cheating on her on Amanda is ridiculous. Also, you two are perfectly aware that the mute button work on IG so just stop with we didn’t mean to stop falling you/we had to and cute you out of photos!

There’s a good chance it’s going to change but so far I enjoy Paige.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Given how he gets when he is drunk I have no problem believing that Kyle got blackout drunk. This doesn’t mean that it was okay that he did it and Amanda doesn’t deserve better but Lindsay and Danielle taking out his cheating on her on Amanda is ridiculous. Also, you two are perfectly aware that the mute button work on IG so just stop with we didn’t mean to stop falling you/we had to and cute you out of photos!

I just cannot wrap my mind around icing someone out because they were cheated on. Or rather.....because they were cheated on but DARED to forgive and move on? How many times has Lindsey forgiven Everett for being an asshole? Despite the fact that cheating sucks, it's possible for a couple to have an otherwise happy relationship. Kyle and Amanda are not perfect, by any means. But what are they supposed to do? Leave passive aggressive posts and start fights all over IG? These girls need to get over it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

So is Jordan hot according to millenial standards these days? Because Yuk! He can get any girl he wants to? Conceited a-hole.

Wait for it.....Everett returns next week! Lindsey really needs to move on. Don't let those fresh new boobs go to waste, honey. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I really am enjoying Paige. She’s very funny & I actually think her job on how to wear high end looks in an affordable fashion is interesting. I’m an old who can now afford the nice stuff but I would have loved to follow someone like that in my 20s & not just go to forever 21. 

I cannot stand when Lindsay & Danielle are on. They are awful. Danielle is someone I just want to go “oh honey...” to whenever she speaks. She & Jordan are actually a perfect couple. And we got it Linds-you got new tits & got rid of Everett (both of which I support)-but she lost her damn mind. When she was shaking her head & squealing like a baby trying a lemon for the first time because her texts were coming up in the car? Just unplug it. I’m not that much older than her but I know how Apple play works. That look is not cute on anyone over 5 years old  

And I don’t mind Kyle but amanda is young & hot-she can do better any day. 

Sorry for my ranting-I’m home with the flu (low grade-thank you flu shot) & don’t have much to distract me. The flu is also making me want to lay in the pool with a rose slushee. 

• Love 8

Jordan is so unappealing. I don't find him attractive looks wise or personality. He is really offensive with some of his comments. Lindsey's boobs looks so fake. She definitely wasted her money. I don't understand why you are 35 and so excited about getting drunk. This probably isn't the show for me. lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Jordan is so unappealing. I don't find him attractive looks wise or personality. He is really offensive with some of his comments.

I think he's the least attractive guy in the house. By far. And his personality just makes it worse. Whoever convinced this dude that he's the bee's knees? I smell a coddling mother waiting in the wings. 

• Love 11

To Danielle, Jordan, and Hannah, walking around constantly telling people how attractive you are doesn’t make you attractive, it makes you desperate in shows your insecurity. 

Still love Paige. Kyle is a tool, but Amanda is hot and seems like a cool chick. If Lindsey was really concerned about her she’d support her and realize how conflicted she is (plus she should know social media is bs for everyone. Does she really expect Amanda to air her dirty laundry on IG?) Maybe Amanda is confused and needs support, not tacky girls talking shit behind her back. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Steph J said:

He creeps me out so much.  I don't know how else to explain except to say that he has "psycho eyes."

I know what you mean.  Like he has to return some videotapes. 

V7fV0Y3.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I don't have much to say but wanted to agree that Jordan is NOT attractive in the least.  I really thought he was pitching for the other team.  

I think Carl is the cutest of the guys and so far I like his "new" persona, but it probably won't take long to get back to being a douche.

Don't like Danielle or Lindsay - ugh.  I do think Amanda is too good for Kyle but probably won't realize it for awhile.  

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, metalchik said:

I think Carl is the cutest of the guys and so far I like his "new" persona, but it probably won't take long to get back to being a douche.

Lookswise he's too Abe Vigoda-y for me to take him seriously as some heartbreaker.

Still... Carl looks a lot better and more likeable standing next to Jordan. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

Still... Carl looks a lot better and more likeable standing next to Jordan. 

True.  He's a solid 7, 7.5 next to Jordan, 5 at best without.

• Love 9
On 3/11/2019 at 10:43 PM, Steph J said:

I called them "Manson Lamps" last week (R.I.P. Tony Soprano).  Good thing that Summer House doesn't have a basement, or a soon-to-be-poured concrete slab.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The drama on this show is what I like to call “some Saved By The Bell shit.”  Don’t know who Jordan thinks he is with his bird chest.  Not sexy at all.  A part of me thinks that he’s not completely straight.  The guys that tend to act the most macho I always feel are compensating for something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

The drama on this show is what I like to call “some Saved By The Bell shit.”  Don’t know who Jordan thinks he is with his bird chest.  Not sexy at all.  A part of me thinks that he’s not completely straight.  The guys that tend to act the most macho I always feel are compensating for something.

💯

• Love 5

Danielle and Jorden? They’re...gross. But at least they might be the two thirstiest people on this show (which is saying something) so they can fame whore together. 

Amanda has one of the prettiest bodies I think I’ve ever seen. It’s soft and tight all at once. That girl looks amazing in a bathing suite. I don’t get why Kyle is the prize she’s trying to land (not that I have anything against Kyle. I actually like the guy. But, he’s pretty basic. There must be 100 guys like him wandering around NYC that can actually drink without getting blackout drunk and cheating), but I still like Amanda so...go be happy if he’s who you want.

Hannah is annoying. She’s always turned up to 11. It’s too much.

so according to the previews, Everett spilled the beans about Kyle cheating? Interesting. I wonder if there’s more to Lindsey’s freezing out of Amanda then we’ve been told.

• Love 5

Danielle and Jorden? They’re...gross. But at least they might be the two thirstiest people on this show (which is saying something) so they can fame whore together. 

Amanda has one of the prettiest bodies I think I’ve ever seen. It’s soft and tight all at once. That girl looks amazing in a bathing suite. I don’t get why Kyle is the prize she’s trying to land (not that I have anything against Kyle. I actually like the guy. But, he’s pretty basic. There must be 100 guys like him wandering around NYC that can actually drink without getting blackout drunk and cheating), but I still like Amanda so...go be happy if he’s who you want.

Hannah is annoying. She’s always turned up to 11. It’s too much.

so according to the previews, Everett spilled the beans about Kyle cheating? Interesting. I wonder if there’s more to Lindsey’s freezing out of Amanda then we’ve been told.

the more I think about it, the more I wonder if Everett was hitting on Amanda and used the cheating information as leverage to break her and Kyle up. That would explain Lyndsey’s anger at Amanda a lot better then whatever sort of tough love philosophy she’s trying to sell.

1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

the more I think about it, the more I wonder if Everett was hitting on Amanda and used the cheating information as leverage to break her and Kyle up. That would explain Lyndsey’s anger at Amanda a lot better then whatever sort of tough love philosophy she’s trying to sell.

Is Everett smart enough to be so devious?  Amanda's a big step up from Lindsay.

8 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Everett spilled the beans about Kyle cheating? Interesting. I wonder if there’s more to Lindsey’s freezing out of Amanda then we’ve been told.

I took it to mean that Everett spilled the. beans to Lindsay not Amanda.

• Love 1