Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

(edited)

Funny she NEVER went to Michigan to visit when her mother was alive.  Now she seems to be there at least once a month with her father.  Daddy's girl?  But I'm sure the lake house will be left to all the heirs equally to "timeshare."  Maybe.

I'd love a free vacation spot in the UP!  Poor Matt had to pay for his own in Arizona.  Chris sure hit the jackpot when he met Amy!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Dibs said:

Funny she NEVER went to Michigan to visit when her mother was alive.  Now she seems to be there at least once a month with her father.  Daddy's girl?  But I'm sure the lake house will be left to all the heirs equally to "timeshare."  Maybe.

I'd love a free vacation spot!  Poor Matt had to pay for his own in Arizona.  Chris sure hit the jackpot when he met Amy!

Doesn’t Grandpa Knight know the Ponderosa is suppose to go the one dwarf child and the other children will just have to deal with it?  Maybe Amy should get Jackson to announce to Grandpa Knight that Amy and Chris are moving to Battleground 😊

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 5
21 hours ago, Dibs said:

I'd love a free vacation spot in the UP!  Poor Matt had to pay for his own in Arizona.  Chris sure hit the jackpot when he met Amy!

She visited when her mother was alive.

Before this trip she hadn’t been there since February.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She visited when her mother was alive.

Before this trip she hadn’t been there since February.

Very rarely...  I'd love to see a breakdown, if it's available, of how many times she visited Michigan before -- and after -- her mother's death, including when her mother actually died; she had to be crowned queen of her middle-age high school prom that week, so passed.

When she brought Chris that time and had her brother do damage control by backing up her "I was bullied, that's why I'm angry" story, didn't she say it had been YEARS?

Lots of daughters are closer to their fathers than mothers, so no biggie.  After all, we know she takes after his crabby, critical self.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2

She said they got 6 or 7 dollars out of her center console but left the coins behind.

They ransacked her glove box and now she’s worried about identity theft 

Sucks to have someone do that, always lock your car! Maybe they should clear the garage out so they can park in it, get rid of all the boxes of stuff… ugh still sucks when there’s thieves in the neighborhood.  👎🏻

• Like 2

Why she worried?Because she left mail,credits cards in the car?Must have been shit in there from months ago.I leave nothing in the car.registration stays in wallet.Clean your shit up Amy.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Was her car broken into in her driveway or was it somewhere else?

It was in her driveway. She said their “house cleaner” arrived and the next door neighbor let her know there had been vehicles broken into. She then told Chris and Amy, and Chris checked Amy’s vehicle. That’s how they found out.

• Like 1

She continues to crack me up with her random usage of punctuation marks.  If her car was literally broken into, why doesn't she just type that -- broken into.  To me, 'broken into' infers that is was 'kind of' broken into in like a wink wink sort of way.  She does this a lot.  I guess this is her way of highlighting the important part of what she is trying to say. 

And I'll never lot love the extreme close-ups of her mug.  Don't 'ever change,' gurl.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

'broken into'

I’m guessing because it technically wasn’t “broken into “. Her quote within a quote usage is baffling. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’m guessing because it technically wasn’t “broken into “. Her quote within a quote usage is baffling. 

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She said their “house cleaner” arrived

Now, did she say house cleaner or "house cleaner?" 

Austin Powers Laser GIF

• LOL 7
19 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Now, did she say house cleaner or "house cleaner?" 

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Ha! I put the quotes because that’s the wording she used and I found it odd. I have never referred to someone like that. No air quotes by Amy in the video. 😁

• LOL 3

I gather they're called house cleaners today.  Housekeeper, cleaning lady, or maid would be archaic terms.  And now we know how they keep that house so clean!

The quotes around "broken into" are accurate, for once, because it wasn't a "break-in"; it was "walk-in" if the door was unlocked.  One of my pet peeves is people calling it a "break-in" when it was really an open invitation to steal.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 8/16/2024 at 12:15 PM, Dibs said:

I gather they're called house cleaners today.  Housekeeper, cleaning lady, or maid would be archaic terms.  And now we know how they keep that house so clean!

The quotes around "broken into" are accurate, for once, because it wasn't a "break-in"; it was "walk-in" if the door was unlocked.  One of my pet peeves is people calling it a "break-in" when it was really an open invitation to steal.

I personally don’t care for house cleaner for some reason.

Here, ”broken into” isn’t what she wrote. She wrote, ‘broken into’, which is not the correct use of quotation marks.

Anyway, it sucks that it happened..

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2

I get that she incorrectly used single quotes verses the correct double quotes, but it was a correct usage of quotes to indicate that it wasn't truly a literal "break-in."

Not to be pedantic...

• Like 1
On 8/15/2024 at 11:46 AM, ginger90 said:

I always laugh at people who say their unlocked vehicle was 'broken into'.  More like an opportunist walked by and opened their car door. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 8/18/2024 at 5:30 AM, ginger90 said:

IMG_7635.jpeg

IMG_7636.jpeg

Amy, longtime teacher here. Before you post, read out loud what you wrote twice. You'll catch a lot of errors. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 8/17/2024 at 8:36 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

IMG_7632.jpeg

Yet another trip to Michigan.  Cheers!  Plane's late.  Cheers!  Thunderstorm.  Cheers!  Sun comes up.  Cheers!

Edited by Dibs
  • LOL 6