Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah. TLC paid for this trip. It will be a TLC special episode. There's no way the money grubbing weasel paid for this vacation.

I wonder who took over Chris's active real estate listings while he was gone? 

My guess is that Chris is getting more listings after marrying Amy. 

Who wouldn’t like to sit down with somebody on tv?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who wouldn’t like to sit down with somebody on tv?

Absolutely some people would. Me, I'm going to chose the realtor who is going to work hardest for me, if he or she is on tv, that wouldn't factor into my choice.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I don't understand why she's still at the farm. 

Because she’s a nasty bitch who barges her ass in wherever she wants.

And if if there’s a nickel to be made the greedy little weasel will be there grabbing every cent she can get her grubby hands on.

flying her leeching husband around the world on vacations isn’t cheap 💰💵🤑

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Because she’s a nasty bitch who barges her ass in wherever she wants.

And if if there’s a nickel to be made the greedy little weasel will be there grabbing every cent she can get her grubby hands on.

flying her leeching husband around the world on vacations isn’t cheap 💰💵🤑

I can't add to that,Perfect!

• Applause 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

E24EB00B-FE2A-4410-AB32-B122FDD05E92.jpeg

I don't know where she got the idea she should wear lipstick. But hell no Amy. And whose finger is that on Amy's left shoulder? If it's Chris's, he's got a VERY long arm. But he looks really happy, as usual. 

He's singing "happy paycheck to me, happy paycheck to me. Happy paycheck dear Chris. Happy paycheck to me."

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, DonnaMae said:

We know she loves "Babe", but why must she proclaim her love in almost every photo?  Does she ever call him Chris or is Babe now his official name?

Don't forget "My Man"!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Just saw this on her cooking video.  "Today is National Pecan Cookie Day! I have a recipe for Pecan Pie Tarts, and tiny tarts may as well be cookies, right?! Let's say yes, just so we have an excise to make this delicious yummy bites today!"  So let's excise, whatever that means.

Edited by DonnaMae
  • LOL 6

She just added new products to her empire… 

the last thing I want is…

”AMY ROLOFF’S Little Kitchen” screaming out from my countertop. 🙄

Why does she write her name on everything and not in a subtle way either…. JMO but it ruins the item.

F25BDB3E-E1F8-42F9-BEF9-C4BAA084175A.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Just saw this on her cooking video.  "Today is National Pecan Cookie Day! I have a recipe for Pecan Pie Tarts, and tiny tarts may as well be cookies, right?! Let's say yes, just so we have an excise to make this delicious yummy bites today!"  So let's excise, whatever that means.

Maybe she meant to say "exorcism".

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4

What, no 'Love you Babe'?  Chris is smiling. 😲 

That said, I think this is the best photo I've ever seen of her and Chris.......maybe because someone else is behind the camera so Amy's face isn't up close. 

Edited by DonnaMae
I wanted to add a sentence.
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Since there are no pictures we can assume this beautiful celebration of Amy will show up on our tv screens next season!  Sigh...

Maybe but there's a ton of photos on Tory and Audrey's instagram.

• Like 2
On 9/25/2022 at 10:48 AM, DonnaMae said:

What, no 'Love you Babe'?  Chris is smiling. 😲 

That said, I think this is the best photo I've ever seen of her and Chris.......maybe because someone else is behind the camera so Amy's face isn't up close. 

I think she looks great also. She has had a mild hair makeover that is working. 

On 9/25/2022 at 3:41 PM, Redrum said:

From the looks of the photos on both Audrey and Tory's instagrams, it looks like the kids had all the grandkids surprise Amy with a party. Nice idea. 

I think it was a nice plan also. I bet the grandkids had fun being on on it.  I can’t make out the writing on the big package on the counter. 
I am going back and forth on if that is Amy’s kitchen? It looks to clean and shiny and I don’t remember her island being that color. I can’t tell if it is normal or shorter either.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I can’t make out the writing on the big package on the counter. 
I am going back and forth on if that is Amy’s kitchen?

I believe it says MiMi.

Looks like Tori and Zach’s kitchen to me.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I was thinking MiMi also but it doesn’t look like M’s to me, just lines.

That’s cool if it was at Tori’s for the surprise.  I wonder if everyone came. If yes that’s even better.

They did. There were photos of all the grandkids save Mateo, and he was there with his parents just not photographed, and there were photos of Jackson and Ember playing outside.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 9/26/2022 at 12:10 PM, stoppro said:

I still think chris is not into this,has that 'going thru the motionsI Amy must be very tiring to deal with day after day ,freaking bulldozer and shit cook.

Yes. He is definitely "posing.". Lights. Camera. Action! Pretend you are the perfect, happy couple. TLC paycheck at the finish line! 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1