Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The restaurant, flowers, and appliance store, I guess.

The flowers were the same flowers she posted 2 days ago from her man.  She posted them again.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

”just hanging out with the two of us” 🤦‍♀️

Or, 'Just the two of us were hanging out.'  I swear you'd never know she graduated from college.

• Love 9
On 4/8/2021 at 5:31 PM, Dustbunny said:

When you eat as much garlic as Amy it doesn't just make your breath smell, it also makes your perspiration smell bad!

Years ago I had a co-worker who ate tons of garlic like Amy and you could smell her when she walked in to the office and the rest of us would try to stand back when ever she wanted to have a conversation but she was a CLOSE talker and would keep moving towards you like a tidal wave of stench.

amy100.jpg

amy200.jpg

I noticed that she included the term “faithful.”  Lol. Hmmmm.....

10 hours ago, LucyEth said:

What was that dropping the plate and mug?  Amy’s version of “drop the mic”?

I think it's her version of ..."make some NOISE for Amy Roloff." And her dress with the Peter Pan collar? Only Peter Pan and 4 year olds can look cute in that style.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, LucyEth said:

What was that dropping the plate and mug?  Amy’s version of “drop the mic”?

I think she was going to turn off the camera!  She’s so smart she films and produces her own advertisements.   🙄

• LOL 3
43 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think it's her version of ..."make some NOISE for Amy Roloff." And her dress with the Peter Pan collar? Only Peter Pan and 4 year olds can look cute in that style.

I know... what was that???  It looked like she was wearing one of Embers tops! 😂🤣😂

• LOL 3

Compare 

24 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yikes! Back the camera up, Amy. Does she not see how bad she looks? More power to her for not caring what people think. 

But she should care when not only is she going to be on Facebook and Instagram, but also on a TV show.  I suppose she can't help that her teeth aren't pearly white, but she could so something about her messy hair.

• Love 5
On 4/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, bichonblitz said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqEkuOqk_i/

Yikes! Back the camera up, Amy. Does she not see how bad she looks? More power to her for not caring what people think. 

YIKES!

I don't understand her, she can look nice so why does she insist on grinning like a goofball, yellow teeth, gummy smile and wrinkles upon wrinkles because she screws her face up like a prune?

• Love 6

I know that if I took a close up pic like that of myself and looked at it before posting it on SM I would say "Oh, hell no"! and delete it. I have some modicum of self respect (and maybe a bit of insecurity) regarding the way I look. Then again, if she doesn't care which apparently she doesn't then good for her. She is the complete opposite of the face tuning and filtering that celebs are doing to the point they are unrecognizable on SM.

• Love 7

I'm just thankful that she doesn't have the camera 4 inches from her face with her mouth wide open!

There's proof positive that she can look nice when she isn't hamming it up like a goofball.

Her hair looks nice too. 👍

I took a peek,  the daisy earrings are $21.99 and the glass dangle earrings are $27.99 then add taxes & shipping.

I see the same thing in shops all the time and at craft fairs for $15 or less

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

took a peek,  the daisy earrings are $21.99 and the glass dangle earrings are $27.99 then add shipping.

I see the same thing in shops all the time and at craft fairs for $15 or less

Those earrings are definitely not worth more than $5.99! She probably bought them in bulk for $1.99 each.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks Amy, for the white arrows pointing to your ears. Otherwise I never would have known that you were selling earrings.

......or where the earrings should be worn. 🤔

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, floridamom said:

Sadly, this woman truly needs a course in how to speak English. How does she manage to mangle this language so badly?

I look forward to hearing her recite her wedding vows to Chris. 

• LOL 4
On 4/17/2021 at 6:37 PM, DonnaMae said:

She couldn't pronounce Mediterranean, but she managed to say quinoa correctly.  How did she know that one?

Maybe she enlisted the help of Dr. Rick, Parenta-life coach? 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Molly.  She got married and moved to Spokane.  She appears to be the most normal of their kids.

She was rather independent from middle or high school on.  She graduated high school, went to college out of state, and doesn't appear to have looked back.  She seemed to live her own life in the midst of the Roloffs without letting them pull her into too much or causing her to deviate from her goals.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

She was rather independent from middle or high school on.  She graduated high school, went to college out of state, and doesn't appear to have looked back.  She seemed to live her own life in the midst of the Roloffs without letting them pull her into too much or causing her to deviate from her goals.   

As I remember Molly, unlike the boys, was very smart!

She and her husband want no part of the show. 

She did share a baking bread with her mother on YouTube. I wonder if Amy split the YouTube money with Molly!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Molly is a CPA, I think.  It seems like she’s doing well.  I wonder if Molly will be in the wedding or if it’s just Lisa or Deb? I never remember which one is which. Did they say how many people they are invited to the wedding? As far as the wedding dress, I think Amy should wear whatever she feels comfortable in.  I do wonder how Amy will react to Chris’s declarations about her stuff being all around vs Matt’s decrees, since Chris doesn’t seem to be the “collectors” those two are.

• Love 2

I might have missed it but is the wedding going to be on Matt's farm?

Seems to me if Amy is going to have a second act with her man Chris she should cut the cord to Matt!

Oh that's right...Roloff checks pay the bills.  Even the new man bills!I

Sigh...together for ever......

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I might have missed it but is the wedding going to be on Matt's farm?

Probably. Its the only storyline. 

3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Seems to me if Amy is going to have a second act with her man Chris she should cut the cord to Matt!

Oh that's right...Roloff checks pay the bills.  Even the new man bills!I

Sigh...together for ever......

Seems to me Matt Roloff could reach down between his legs and find his balls for a change and say no. He owns the land, no reasonable person expects their ex spouse to provide a wedding venue. Is Matt too scared of Amy still, even though he got control of the entire property after years and years of whining and moaning? Seems like a man who really wants the ex out of his life could put up a no trespassing sign and tell TLC to go screw.

But who wants to bet Matt wants the check that Amy is derided for taking? 

There's utterly no reason but financial gain for Matt to allow Amy's wedding on the farm. Matt will be Amy's little bitch boy for life if he gets paid. 

Honestly they're all reality whores.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

During the live chat, Lisa mentioned the wedding being outdoors, then the coming attractions for the new season show Chris and Amy with Matt on the farm, so obviously concerning the wedding.   The one funny thing Lisa mentioned in the chat was that Amy and Chris each did their own “save the date” cards.  The card also contained their wedding website and it is password protected.  Amy put the wrong password on the ones she wrote.  Lisa said everyone was calling saying the password didn’t work.  LOL!  I would love to see that wedding site.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

From the live, Chris still wants to wear a Hawaiian shirt for the wedding. Amy says no, he’ll wear a suit. Lisa said, maybe he could change for the reception. Amy says, no.

Amy throws in many times that this is his first wedding. Ok, so he should have some say, first or not, I would think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the live, Chris still wants to wear a Hawaiian shirt for the wedding. Amy says no, he’ll wear a suit. Lisa said, maybe he could change for the reception. Amy says, no.

Amy throws in many times that this is his first wedding. Ok, so he should have some say, first or not, I would think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s Amy’s wedding! Chris is just invited 😂 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Lisa mentioned they could do a Hawaiian theme. Big no, from Amy.

So what does Amy have against the beautiful islands of Hawaii?  I think that would be very romantic.

• Love 3