Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

My vet told me a dog will hide his symptoms as much as possible in front of their owner and can behave normal so it is important to know your dog and watch for little signs which may mean something is actually going on and a vet should be seen.  I do wonder if Amy was paying much attention to Felix in the days leading up to the wedding.  

Again, Amy posted once before that Felix wasn't feeling well, so obviously he showed signs of distress, and she was capable of recognizing them.  However, in that instance, she took a "wait and see" attitude, and it's quite likely she did this time, too, during such a hectic week (we still don't know where he was during her umpteenth bachelorette party shortly before which his regular pet-sitter also attended or what might have happened there).  In short, we'll simply never know how or why a little terrier would die at age six, but if six-year-old terriers routinely dropped dead, I would think that would be reflected in the breed's projected life expectancy (generally, the smaller the dog, the longer the lifespan).  A mystery!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 7

Saw a commercial for the wedding special.  "Amy's and Chris's Happily Ever After" (they may or may not have gotten those possessives right in the advert).  Early November.  Save the date which I've forgotten!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

That makes me wonder if they are not doing a new season, to be honest. Why do it as a special episode when it can be the season opener in May or so.

Maybe they are getting smart and don't want cameras up their ass anymore.Nah that 's not it.I don't think she will quit the show ever,so season opener will be chris getting the hell out after collecting for the 'wedding episode'. that would make the  most sense.

• Love 2

During the live Lisa brought up Felix and Amy seemed somber.  Then just when she started talking about him Chris walked in the house.  She immediately forgot her sorrow, her face lit up and she stopped talking to announce the arrival of Chris and beckon him to the camera to say hello.  She just thinks they are so special like nobody  else her age ever got remarried.  Get over yourself Amy.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/25/2021 at 10:25 AM, Adiba said:

She had stomach upset and diarrhea for a couple of days so I too her to the vet,

^^^THIS is the smart thing to do. ^^

Amy only cares about Amy. Felix can be replaced. And she will be posting it all over SM that she got a new dog, how her heart is broken over Felix but life must go on, how she's a hero for adopting another pet and blah blah blah. Pass me a barf bag please

1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy and Chris' (facepalm)

"Really comfy" and really stupid.  Who would wear that t-shirt besides Amy and her two stooges?

She is half full of herself and half full of shit

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy and Chris' (facepalm)

"Really comfy" and really stupid.  Who would wear that t-shirt besides Amy and her two stooges?

Those t-shirts are awful… the neck is all stretched out and hangs like an old rag and they’re tight and all rumpled around the waist… blech! 👎🏻

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

What is she supposed to be in that second photo?  That's a horrible outfit.

Its a steampunk costume.

18 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Since it's supposed to be a family friendly event, shouldn't her costumes be a little less outrageous?

Shouldn't Matt have sent her home if he felt her costume wasn't family friendly? He owns the whole farm now, can't he handle sending an employee home? 

Also, what's the problem? Amy is wearing at outfit that would not get her asked to leave an IHOP. She's fully covered and is in no way considered "nude" or "naked" or "bare breasted".  She's not breaking any laws and her employer didn't make a peep or send her home. If you're offended by the attire of Roloff Farm employees, perhaps those complaints are better directed to the business owner who says the farm is family friendly. It's his poor judgement that allows this. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

What is she supposed to be in that second photo?  That's a horrible outfit. 😬 Since it's supposed to be a family friendly event, shouldn't her costumes be a little less outrageous?

I'm guessing a wild west saloon woman/employee? You know the kind of saloons that had a second floor with bedrooms and red lights.

• LOL 5
51 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm guessing a wild west saloon woman/employee?

Its steampunk. Its a costume based on the alternate history where a calculator run by steam power - a "difference engine" leads to a technological explosion in the 1800s based on steam power. The costumes have goggles (for riding in dirigibles) top hats, corsets, a lot of victorian fancy wear coupled with gears and goggles . There's usually a lot of clockwork apparatus, and it often has an odd mix of western gear.  If you go to youtube or google and type in steam punk you'll get lots of examples. 

Point - I know to a certain extent the "oh what is she supposed to be" is a continuation of ragging on Amy, but this is actually a well done costume, especially considering her stature. The hat alone wasn't cheap - hers is similar to one I own and it was 200 bucks with the goggles separate.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 7

So Amy must still be a partner in Roloff Farms pumpkin season.  I wonder how much of a partner she is?  One half?  One fourth?

I'm surprised Matt didn't end her participation!  She has to be annoying!  As always.

• Love 3

"What a rigged guy..."  So the whole relationship IS rigged!  I knew it!!!

Chris is loving being a D-list celebrity at Roloff Farms.  Matt hasn't lost a wife; he's gained a husband!

Did she just pull that Trick-or-Treat costume out of the Dollar General box?  Where's the plastic mask with the elastic strap and eye holes?  At least iron/steam it first (or let it hang in the bathroom while you shower) to get the worst of the wrinkles out!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

"What a handsome rigged guy"

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

hugh laurie facepalm GIF

Angry American Idol GIF

36 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

"What a rigged guy..."  So the whole relationship IS rigged!  I knew it!!!

If it was anyone else but Amy, I would call it a Freudian slip perhaps.  Classic Amy.  Can't spell or be bothered to proof read.

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

What cheap little treats she's giving out!  I hope she have them more than one each!

That's Amy.  Cheap, cheap, cheap!

She was giving out standard Halloween candy - Snickers, Butterfingers and Nestle Crunch bars. I wasn't aware this was now unacceptable. When did the custom change to Faberge eggs and gold doubloons?

I was taught that when it comes to Halloween, say thank you and you get what you get - when did this change?

*apparently I am cheap cheap cheap CHEAP because I just had Snickers to hand out. 

So Amy must still be a partner in Roloff Farms pumpkin season.  I wonder how much of a partner she is?  One half?  One fourth?

There's actually no way to know this - whether she's still legally in the business or not.

I'm surprised Matt didn't end her participation!  She has to be annoying!  As always.

Well, no one likes to hear this but Matt owns the entire property and can choose who comes on the property for pumpkin season. Also something no one likes to hear but Matt seems really dedicated to making sure his ex wife is constantly near him.

33 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Did she just pull that Trick-or-Treat costume out of the Dollar General box?  Where's the plastic mask with the elastic strap and eye holes? 

I didn't wear a costume for the trick or treaters last night at all.  When did the social contract change to where people in their homes giving out candy must a) be in costume and b) be in really excellent costumes? If she *wasn't* wearing a costume, would that engender more complaints? 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Fans expect to see Amy and the kids at the pumpkin patch. Matt would be a bigger fool than he is to exclude her. And she probably has a booth for the stuff she sells.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, bobalina said:

Fans expect to see Amy and the kids at the pumpkin patch. Matt would be a bigger fool than he is to exclude her.

Yeah, Matt currently doesn't have any children willing to interact with fans at the pumpkin patch. Funny that. 

19 minutes ago, bobalina said:

And she probably has a booth for the stuff she sells.

That Matt demands a cut of, of course. I mean sure, Amy is "scratching for a dollar" with the fudge and t-shirts, but Matt is what... being a good businessman when he insists he get a cut of the "scratchings". You'd think a guy who makes million dollars deals off his every idea wouldn't need the dollars...

I am actually curious how well Amy does with the Amy's Little Kitchen stuff. To me, it has little appeal but people must be buying it. I mean, if part of the complaint is how Amy is super lazy, well, the Little Kitchen stuff is a lot of work if its not making any money. Makes me think Amy has a successful business there. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2A7BBE9B-A39C-4170-BD18-4C9ACB98ED1C.jpeg

That’s the best pic of Chris that I have seen.  He looks really handsome there, imo.  No wonder Amy’s so happy with him as her man!  Lol.  It’s a nice pic of them.  

I am surprised pumpkin season is closing already. I think those in my area are still open.  I went by one today that was packed.  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I am surprised pumpkin season is closing already. I think those in my area are still open.  I went by one today that was packed.  

I'm surprised that they weren't open on Halloween itself. They tend to be strictly the month of October but I have wondered if opening the third week of September might be a way to expand.

• Love 2
On 10/31/2021 at 7:24 AM, EllaWycliffe said:

Point - I know to a certain extent the "oh what is she supposed to be" is a continuation of ragging on Amy, but this is actually a well done costume, especially considering her stature. The hat alone wasn't cheap - hers is similar to one I own and it was 200 bucks with the goggles separate.

Her steampunk costume is $55.99 CAD which is about $45 USD… the hat with goggles, gloves etc are all included, my niece bought the exact same one last year when Amy bought hers.

It’s just a cheap polyester dress, leatherette straps, white shoe laces and the hat is fake velvet with fake plastic goggles.

20C83656-02C9-441F-A739-A99EF38E539C.jpeg

7AB226D8-E466-461D-BD18-F51D3D5AAE3A.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

There's actually some noticeable differences but this isn't really worth arguing over.  If spending 45 dollars on a one use costume is cheap to you, then it is. 

There’s no difference at all, my niece still has hers and it’s exactly the same, we checked

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

There’s no difference at all, my niece still has hers and it’s exactly the same, we checked

you're right Joan it's exactly the same as Amy's

I blew up the pic and checked the hem, laces, frills, hat, glovettes, leatherette straps against the pic of Amy in hers and they are identical.

$45 for one night is fine but Amy's costumes aren't for one time use, she wears the hell out of them for years even after they no longer fit.

She likes getting CREEPY for CHEAPY!  😂

• LOL 4

They did a two hour of Welcome To Plathville to accommodate Amy's wedding next week.

It will be interesting to check out the sponsors.  They tell the tale of $$$.

Would love to know how much each player will receive.

I'm guessing Matt got lots of maintenance and a rental fee for the farm.

Chris and Amy raked in the big bucks.  Lisa trips, meals and small check.

• Love 1