Type keyword(s) to search

S02E12. Visits and Violations

Spike
  • Start Topic

A visit from Megan leads Michael to a shocking violation; Scott fears telling Lizzie he's broke; Clint loses it when his trip to see Tracie in jail takes a turn for the worse; Caitlin battles grief and Matt.

Just a temp thread until Drogo sets up the real one.

• Love 2

Seeing Caitlin standing all alone outside in the dark.... Jesus Saves on the sign above her ... her mom’s ashes in a bag on the sidewalk. That sort of broke my heart a little. 

Clint needs to buy a clue. And stop hitting himself in the head, or falling down ... whatever it is that keeps him looking like he’s just been in a brawl.

I think Giovanni is the glue that sealed the deal with Marcellino and Brittany. I’m glad to see him happy about the baby.

Lizzie... $2K for cheesy clothes. Damn. I lost count of how many times she and Jazmyne said “like” during their argument. I was really hoping that credit card came up empty.

Megan must be made of money if she can stay in a hotel for 4 months. She’s an idiot. I was so hoping Michael’s mother would punch her lights out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

I get that Michael has been in prison since GPS became a thing. But how can smug Megan not know how to use it?

I kinda liked Lizzie’s friend.  In addition to the cute Wisconsin accent, her ITMs were insightful.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Megan was the one who input the address. She’s dumber than a bag of hair.

If by bag of hair you mean that mess on her head, then yes.

How can Michael not know where his PO's office is? 

Edited by Reality police
Disappearing word. I know I typed it!
  • Love 19

OK, I don't want to really make this all serious and about race inequality in the justice system, but Michael is a few minutes late to meet his PO and goes to prison.  Tracie is on her second arrest since she got out, like a week ago.  One of these things is not like the other...

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

Poor Coretta!  She was being so kind.  Those two were acting like teenagers stomping off every 5 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Right when Lizzie was talking about how she played with herself every day my daughter walked into the room and said "Mom what are you watching?" 

It was exactly the scene when my husband walked into the room!  He was like, “what did she just say?  What is this show??”

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Did Micheal go back to jail because he was 10 minutes late or because he was driving when they told him not to ? or for something they found on him?

I felt bad for that funeral home worker. I;m sure when she asked how Katilyn was feeling or what she needed from Matt, I bet she was thinking she would hear, I need space, I need someone to listen, or I need to cry. I doubt she did thought she would hear their whole relationship history. 

Lizzie spending $1900 on some boutique clothes. I have a hard time believing that she could find that many clothes in that place that fit her large chest well. Her daughter was right , that money could have gotten her an apartment. 

I felt bad for Brittney's son, could she not have spent a little money making the block wall room look more homey. Just by getting the bed off the floor with a frame and a blanket set and a fluffy rug for the floor and maybe some of the those lights from Ikea that go on he wall that are stars or dinos. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 16
31 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

Maybe if she would have been in her son’s “buisness” more he wouldnt be the loser he is today. 

I don’t think Mom has a clue how to be a mother. Sarah is her daughter-in-law, mother to her grandchild. She should have told Megan to hop on the next plane and get the hell out of there. Then told Sarah all about it. She cannot rely on Michael to do the right thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Seeing Caitlin standing all alone outside in the dark.... Jesus Saves on the sign above her ... her mom’s ashes in a bag on the sidewalk. That sort of broke my heart a little. 

Clint needs to buy a clue. And stop hitting himself in the head, or falling down ... whatever it is that keeps him looking like he’s just been in a brawl.

I think Giovanni is the glue that sealed the deal with Marcellino and Brittany. I’m glad to see him happy about the baby.

Lizzie... $2K for cheesy clothes. Damn. I lost count of how many times she and Jazmyne said “like” during their argument. I was really hoping that credit card came up empty.

Megan must be made of money if she can stay in a hotel for 4 months. She’s an idiot. I was so hoping Michael’s mother would punch her lights out.

I felt bad for Caitlin, too. She was looking for any port in a storm and Matt just wasn't a good one at all. Not for anyone. He seemed baffled by her grief adding that when he got word that his own father had passed, it didn't bother him so much.

It's called being a sociopath, Matt.

Clint cannot afford anymore head injuries. He certainly cannot.

Not sure how I felt about Michael's mom managing his ho's. I mean, poor dumb Megan spent all that money to fly up there and hold the idiot's hand for a couple of hours. 

Glad to see Marcellino happy about being a father. Still not thrilled with her antics at the party. She was basically jealous of her ex girlfriend's new squeeze and was itching for an excuse to lay into her. Her lack of consideration for Control Freak or her ex was remarkable! And her lower teeth scare me. 

Lizzie and her daughter like watching Valley Girls only like poor... with the daughter playing like a mom. Or in Lizzie's case, Valley of the Dolls Girls.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lizzie is so full of shit with her sugar baby delusions. Meanwhile Scott is whistling dixie everywhere thanks to whatever first semester dental student intalled those chicklets.

I told my husband last night that Scott reminded me of the Larry David episode where he pissed off the dentist and the dentist gave him the chicklets for front teeth.

Sure, they're great, Scott, except when you need to eat, or talk, or breathe. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I felt bad for Caitlin, too. She was looking for any port in a storm and Matt just wasn't a good one at all. Not for anyone. He seemed baffled by her grief adding that when he got word that his own father had passed, it didn't bother him so much.

It's called being a sociopath, Matt.

All the cons are sociopaths.   Lizzie is the worst of them.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Poor Coretta!  She was being so kind.  Those two were acting like teenagers stomping off every 5 minutes.

It was exactly the scene when my husband walked into the room!  He was like, “what did she just say?  What is this show??”

Why, that was Lizzie's religious testimony!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, millennium said:

All the cons are sociopaths.   Lizzie is the worst of them.

Brittany probably is, too, I'm afraid. She did the best at mimicking thoughtfulness and consideration in the beginning. She's definitely more intelligent than some of the others (not that that's saying much). However, watching how she could treat her ex and her current as mere objects revolving in her orbit was kind of gross. She was as detached from them as her lower front teeth are from each other.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13

Michael's little sister seems to be about 50 gazillion times smarter than him. What happened there? Caitlin seems somewhat intelligent and mature in this episode - again, what happened? What exactly lured her into this mess of a situation with Meth Matt?

Clint, as always, still a moron. They need to do something else with him. I believe he is actually getting dumber with each show. 

Knowing what we know about Megan (current times), I want to smack that stupid smug smile off her face. She is so proud of herself, yet she is nothing more than a (one night stand) mistress to a convict. Way to go, Meg. Life goals. 😒

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Kangatush said:

OK, I don't want to really make this all serious and about race inequality in the justice system, but Michael is a few minutes late to meet his PO and goes to prison.  Tracie is on her second arrest since she got out, like a week ago.  One of these things is not like the other...

The two things are very different.  

Tracie was in federal prison when she “met” Clint, which has no parole.  She’s served her whole sentence.  Since then, she’s been arrested and gotten out on bail/bond, whatever, but those are new charges.  Michael got out early on parole and needs to follow very specific rules, two of which are checking in on demand/on time and not driving, both of which we saw him violate.  Sarah said that he was “a few minutes late” which caused them to look at his other slip ups (I think she said he had been late previously?) and decided to send him back.  Unlike Tracie, he had an established set of parole rules that he did not follow and his early release, that she was never even eligible for in the federal system, was revoked.  

I mean, color me shocked (no snark) that ten minutes late is taken that seriously, even if it wasn’t his first disregard of the rules. I had no idea parole was that stringent...or maybe that was racially motivated? 

• Useful 6
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, CousinOliver said:

Tracie was in federal prison when she “met” Clint, which has no parole.  She’s served her whole sentence.  Since then, she’s been arrested and gotten out on bail/bond, whatever, but those are new charges.  Michael got out early on parole and needs to follow very specific rules, two of which are checking in on demand/on time and not driving, both of which we saw him violate.  Sarah said that he was “a few minutes late” which caused them to look at his other slip ups (I think she said he had been late previously?) and decided to send him back.  Unlike Tracie, he had an established set of parole rules that he did not follow and his early release, that she was never even eligible for in the federal system, was revoked.  

I mean, color me shocked (no snark) that ten minutes late is taken that seriously, even if it wasn’t his first disregard of the rules. I had no idea parole was that stringent...or maybe that was racially motivated? 

They also said he was told he wasn't supposed to drive. To me, that seems the most serious offense. If you are told you are not legal to drive and you drive anyway, that is a huge no no. Not sure of the reason he wasn't allowed to drive, but regardless, if you are driving illegally, you should expect consequences. 

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Mad props to Jazzmyn (spelling...??) for calling Lizard a greedy bitch. YES! 

IKR? I'm trying to imagine my kids older.... and if we had NO place to live, and if I went out and spent $2K on boutique clothes... not even job clothes, but like probably sequined bustiers and disco pants (well, okay maybe job clothes for Lizzie, but I digress)... and teenaged daughter gives some attitude about it, and Lizzie acts all huffy like her little sister just talked to her that way! 

Also, I kept thinking was it would have been nice if she had brought back some clothes for Jazzmyn, too!

And this is a throwback to episodes gone by, but I hated Scott's cocky attitude when he kicked his feet up on the pews and tried to tell Jazzmyn how it was because Lizzie accepted HIS proposal. (You should have seen the Scott faces I was making at my television. My husband looked over at me, pregnant with his child, like, yup, he picked a keeper alright!) Scott, Jazzmyn has more intelligence in her little finger than you have in your whole body, and I'm including the veneers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

I felt sad for Pretty Girl when Sarah told her Daddy had to go back to "work".   I wish Michael's mother had told Meaghan the truth about him.     And yea his sister seemed much smarter than her brother.

Caitlyn is expecting way too much from Matt.   He's just amazed he's stayed out of jail for this long.   Asking him to work and be a supportive partner is out of his league.

I enjoyed the Brittany/Marcelino scenes.  He seemed much more natural and relaxed around her son.  Did I hear the little boy call him Daddy?   The only thing I wasn't thrilled with was his bed on the floor with his head right next to the electric socket.  

No words for Scott, did he not see this coming?  Idiot. 

Clint's scene was so short.  Why are his clothes so big on him?  Why does his cousin sit like that in the car?  He wasn't wearing a seatbelt  either that bugs me.

So next week is the finale and we haven't seen Angela once even though they showed scenes of her in the first episode.

• Love 12

Liz’s daughter’s smack down was delightful, but she’s not really aware of what is needed to rent a place.   Even after my husband passed and I had insurance money liquid in the bank, I couldn’t rent most apartments I saw (in Minnesota) because I needed a job.  I even offered to pay the year in advance; no go, I needed a job.  Even if Liz’s stint on reality tv is good enough to be a job, she doesn’t have 2k.  She has — had — 2k of *Scott’s* dwindling open credit. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I enjoyed the Brittany/Marcelino scenes.  He seemed much more natural and relaxed around her son.  Did I hear the little boy call him Daddy?   The only thing I wasn't thrilled with was his bed on the floor with his head right next to the electric socket.  

I cringed when I saw that socket, literally right next to his head as he was in bed. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but those things had huge red flags on them in my house when we were growing up. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Michael's little sister seems to be about 50 gazillion times smarter than him. What happened there? Caitlin seems somewhat intelligent and mature in this episode - again, what happened? What exactly lured her into this mess of a situation with Meth Matt?

I thought so, too. My first thought when I heard Michael speak into the camera for the first time was that he seemed a bit drug addled, like, perhaps he had started using substances at a very early age (sadly some kids can start getting ahold of things like weed or solvents at 11 or 12 or even younger), and that it stunted his brain development. There's just something off about him. If he didn't have any strong male role models and was running wild at a young age, it would explain his sociopathic tendencies. That's not to say that he couldn't be rehabilitated, but it would take a lot of maturing and intervention. His mom may have been working a lot to keep the family afloat, and not had the opportunity to keep running tabs on him. Teenagers are tough even under the best of circumstances. 

Desperation probably lured Caitlin in with Meth Matt, who has similar issues going on. He's attractive enough on the outside. (As is Michael.) Meth Matt's mom is well spoken and seems educated. My guess is that when Meth Matt is in a cell with nothing else to do, he can probably write Caitlin some nice letters -- especially if he's getting tips from other cons. I hate to say it but Matt doesn't seem stupid either. He's similarly drug addled, and his emotional intelligence is so very low that he makes himself look stupid a lot. Stupid and mean.

Caitlin has lost a lot of people in her life in quick succession. I feel for her. Kooky girl. No one to lean on but Matt! She could certainly use a mother, and Matt's mom probably wouldn't mind having a non-incarcerated child. Maybe the two of them can support each other? 

• Love 10

Only 2 episodes left?  No!  Damn!  This is my Friday night guilty pleasure, as well as my weekly reminder that it could always be worse.

The timeline on this thing is seriously wonky.  Brittany has been out 3 months, Michael something like 7 weeks, Lizzie something like 7 days, and I'm going to guess My Goddess no more than 2 weeks.  And we haven't even seen Angela and Tony.  Will we see them at all? 

Clint is clearly the village idiot in his family (bless his heart.)  His cousin must have been mentally thanking God and genetics that he didn't get whatever Clint has.  Dude, you don't get mad and toss your phone in a bunch of weeds.  And please don't beat your head; I have a feeling it's taxed enough already.   So My Goddess could end up going back in the pen for as much as 20 years?  What?  And poor, dumb Clint is going to wait for her?  Don't spend the money on attorneys, Clint, get yourself a good therapist.

I liked Coretta (I think?  I was watching late and wearing glasses and couldn't read the captions as well)  She has more sense than the regulars on this show combined.  Caitlin needs to listen to her.  Matt has been incarcerated his entire adult life plus he's never had a real relationship before.  Those are 2 huge red strikes.  He doesn't know how to relate.  Not excusing his behavior but they are both acting childish and petty.

So all of Lizzie's "bags of clothes" in the hotel room are Goodwill?  I remember Scott going to what looked like a nice store with his best friend to buy those clothes for her.  It was not Goodwill.  $1900 is ridiculous to spend on clothes when you have nowhere to live and no job.  Are there not Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Target in Wisconsin?   Scott is insane for giving her his credit card.  Lizzie obviously has zero idea about the value of a dollar.  

Michael's mother may not want to get into his business but she already is if she's delivering messages from Michael to Megan My Queen.   While it isn't her place to tell Cabbage Patch Sarah that Michael's a big old man 'ho, I would be hurt and pissed, were I Cabbage Patch Sarah, to find out that my MIL, who claimed to be so supportive of me and my marriage, was helping Michael to cheat.   She's just as bad as Michael in my book. 

This is the second time that Michael has either had to run off or been hauled off out of two times that Megan My Queen has visited him.  Get a clue, sweetheart.  

I guess the big showdown at high noon between Megan My Queen and Cabbage Patch Sarah won't happen until the last episode.  Way to drag it out, LAL.  

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I hate to say it but Matt doesn't seem stupid either. He's similarly drug addled, and his emotional intelligence is so very low that he makes himself look stupid a lot. Stupid and mean.

I don't think Matt is stupid either.  He's institutionalized.  He has spent his entire adult life incarcerated, being told what to do, when to do it, how to do it.  There are a whole different set of rules in prison as far as how to survive and do your time.  He hasn't matured or gotten any wisdom while in; he hasn't realized what he did to go in, as well as being in, was a mistake and learned from it.  He's just accepted that prison is likely his future and path in life.   He could probably make something of himself if he would accept and learn from his mistakes, as well as get therapy for transitioning to the "outside" world and being in a relationship.

Michael, on the other hand, is just a player who isn't that intelligent (at least IMO.)  His mom acts like he can do no wrong, or maybe it's the women's fault that her son is a lying liar who lies and cheats.  She's enabled him and he seeks out women that will do the same.  He has no reason to change and probably won't.

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, CousinOliver said:

Liz’s daughter’s smack down was delightful, but she’s not really aware of what is needed to rent a place.

The reason Brittany could not move into Marcellino’s apt is because they don’t allow ex-cons. That’s another huge hurdle in a lot of places.

As I mentioned earlier, Sharp Entertainment likes to show these people in nasty homes sometimes. A couple on 90-Day-Fiance moved in with his father and the pool was stained with dingy water, stacks of boxes of stuff everywhere that he was going to list on Ebay.... they moved into the house THE DAY BEFORE filming began, all three of them. So I doubt that child will be sleeping on the floor next to a light socket in real life. Production probably put that mattress there on purpose.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I’m not sure why his race matters? 

Parole is usually taken very seriously & super strict.  

He already said he was late once before  in meeting his P.O & now he’s late yet again. Plus he was driving when he is not allowed to be,and even lied about driving because we heard the PO say  “You know you’re not suppose to be driving” “you weren’t driving? But we saw you drive in” 

I’m not sure why he’s not allowed to drive but I am going to assume that since he’s been in and out of jail since he was 13 he never got a license. If that’s the case then his PO would fersure know about it

But I could be wrong. 

• Love 24
6 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Sarah-  for the love of god, Stop telling that sweet little baby that “daddy is at work”  You need to tell her “daddy is in jail,because that’s what happens when you don’t follow the rules/laws” 

At work making license plates.

Michael’s mom seems more invested in keeping him faithful to Sarah than keeping him out of prison.  Priorities.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

I’m not sure why his race matters? 

Parole is usually taken very seriously & super strict.  

He already said he was late once before  in meeting his P.O & now he’s late yet again. Plus he was driving when he is not allowed to be,and even lied about driving because we heard the PO say  “You know you’re not suppose to be driving” “you weren’t driving? But we saw you drive in” 

I’m not sure why he’s not allowed to drive but I am going to assume that since he’s been in and out of jail since he was 13 he never got a license. If that’s the case then his PO would fersure know about it

But I could be wrong. 

Exactly. I am not certain why race was mentioned. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

felt bad for Brittney's son, could she not have spent a little money making the block wall room look more homey. Just by getting the bed off the floor with a frame and a blanket set and a fluffy rug for the floor and maybe some of the those lights from Ikea that go on he wall that are stars or dinos. 

Wasn’t his head right by the electrical outlet too?  Maybe dry walled apartments are available only for nonfelons. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CousinOliver said:

Wait until the parole officers see he drove to and from Niagara Falls.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

I initially thought he had a 6:00 pm appointment but then Sarah said he missed a five-hour window.  So he could have checked in anytime between 1:00 and 6:00 but instead chose to meet My Queen at the airport.  Smart, especially when he got in trouble for missing another appointment when he met her in Niagara.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Clint's scene was so short.  Why are his clothes so big on him?  Why does his cousin sit like that in the car?  He wasn't wearing a seatbelt  either that bugs me.

The cousin was better looking than Clint, and almost as dumb (but even he thought Clint should dump Tracy).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

So next week is the finale and we haven't seen Angela once even though they showed scenes of her in the first episode.

I thought they said final episode before the finale, which is a strange way of putting it.  

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

I don’t know his record, but doing something with a car — such as injuring someone or speeding like crazy — can get your driving privileges revoked. Sometimes forever.

I’m waiting for the parole office to see this show in it’s entirety. He drove to Niagra Falls, for one thing. I’m wondering if he thought since the film crew was with him he’d get away with being late. “Hey, I’m filming a TV show, we were running behind on this one scene...”

• Love 8
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

So all of Lizzie's "bags of clothes" in the hotel room are Goodwill?  I remember Scott going to what looked like a nice store with his best friend to buy those clothes for her.  It was not Goodwill.  $1900 is ridiculous to spend on clothes when you have nowhere to live and no job.  Are there not Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Target in Wisconsin?   Scott is insane for giving her his credit card.  Lizzie obviously has zero idea about the value of a dollar.  

I remember Scott picking out clothes for Lizzie but that was before she got caught with heroin and was forced to get clean in prison and gained weight so maybe they didn't fit? 

I remember something about Jazzmine saying she went to Goodwill to pick out clothes for her mom before she got out. I can kind of picture that as being a labor of love, and a clever girl like Jazzmine could probably find some really cute things that were more than nice enough for Lizzie. She was probably really excited to get everything together in anticipation of her mother's release from prison.

Now that I recall that, it makes Lizzie's disparaging comment about the "Goodwill clothes" so. much. worse.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I don’t know his record, but doing something with a car — such as injuring someone or speeding like crazy — can get your driving privileges revoked. Sometimes forever.

I’m waiting for the parole office to see this show in it’s entirety. He drove to Niagra Falls, for one thing. I’m wondering if he thought since the film crew was with him he’d get away with being late. “Hey, I’m filming a TV show, we were running behind on this one scene...”

Looked like he was doing some crazy driving to get there so if he didn't have a license to begin with he was really being reckless! 

Film crew may have had no concept of how all of it worked, either. They probably just hopped into their vehicle and followed the two lovebirds to their appointment.

Or, perhaps they took the correct route and planned to meet them there? Sometimes they just have a little dashboard camera for the car scenes.

Michael definitely seemed agitated on the way so he at least knew enough to know how it works, but not enough not to be stupid in the first place.

Looks like TLC had to bow to the State of New York on this one.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Did Micheal go back to jail because he was 10 minutes late or because he was driving when they told him not to ? or for something they found on him?

Sarah said it was a "consensus" decision between Michael and the parole officers.  Such an odd phrasing in this context.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I think his record is for carjacking with a gun. Not sure other charges but pretty sure there are others. 

Check on the M and M and S thread. Drogo posted his charges.

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Reality police said:

They added 10 episodes so i don't know how that is going to work. New group maybe?

Mama June From Not To Hot takes this time slot on March 15. Once her show is finished they will probably pick up with the new episodes. It’s the same couples.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1