Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons Discussion

• Start Topic

Aaaaw, shucks!  Thanks for the heads up, SilverStormm.  I did have to search quite a bit to find "us" again.

If PepperMonkey reads this:  this is January, the mental countdown has begun for both of us!  Weepee!

Happy New Year to all viewers, wishing you many good meals not made of beetroots and domes and ice cream!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Myriad said:

If PepperMonkey reads this:  this is January, the mental countdown has begun for both of us!  Weepee!

Happy New Year to all viewers, wishing you many good meals not made of beetroots and domes and ice cream!

Tagging @PepperMonkey so they can see your post.

Happy New Year all! 

OMG, really? I can't believe it's all gone! All the parfaits and ice creams and panna cottas!

I've come back because it just so happens my husband and I are almost done with season 5. When I last visited this site there was a topic which lumped 2-5 together. 

5 is every bit the epic mess I was promised. 

On 19/01/2019 at 4:22 AM, Ivydoom said:

Noooo. Season 10 just stopped broadcasting in the netherlands and only just saw the finaly and just last week this forum still existed ;'(

Sigh, the curse of not living in media capital country... I guess I won't have much business here anymore with everything current rn in my region being archived. I'll miss it here.

I feel ya. I had some things happen which prevented me from watching season 10 in real time...and I did finish it but held off reading here for awhile. Now it's too late. :( 

And there was a lot to read!

Apparently they're filming this season in Queensland (the show has mostly been done in Melbourne, though the first few seasons were Sydney).

Also Shannon Bennett is out as mentor, replaced by Poh, Matt Sinclair and Billie. I'm not really sure how much help Shannon was, but in so far as he brought anything to the table, it was wisdom from culinary expertise and experience that I'm not sure self-taught former contestants -- especially recent ones like Matt and Billie -- can really offer.

• Love 2

Starts April 29th. Of note, it sounds like there's fewer themed weeks this year - there's a Queensland week and Nigella's getting her own week again, but they're lumping all the other celeb chefs who'd usually get their own weeks together as "Legends Week".

• Useful 2

The biggest best greatest legend incredible special one-man food revolution warm comforting amazing stunning Brisbane best of the best ordinary ripping brilliant extraordinary precise piece of work tummy hug best food we’ve ever had such a surprise better and better food hero where dreams are made is back for 2019. I haven’t been so excited since my last root canal.

George is instantly condescending and Matt Preston has some striped pants that Mr. Peanut would wear on a blind date, and I mean “blind” in at least two senses of the word.

The first contestant has a sob story, looks like Prince Harry, uses the term “wifey,” and dreams of opening a toasted cheese sandwich business. It’s like the biography of someone who was excised from the script of Juno II for being too whimsical.

I sort of wish the grammar-correcting mom was auditioning. Having a contestant constantly calling out the judges (and fellow contestants) on their horrible English would do a lot to make this show watchable.

The judges should have told this year’s first Designated Ethnic Grandma, “It’s a no, but you’ll thank us later because you would just have been given a one-dimensional stereotype edit and eliminated around the top fifteen.”

Derek is by far the most likable contestant so far and I can see him making the finals, but if the show tries to extend the narrative the he gets chided by his male friends for being a man who bakes desserts, I will stop watching this season before episode 57.

The agnolotti looked amazing—significantly better than anything the guy who finished second last season made. I also wouldn’t mind if agnolotti became the new dome/parfait/ice cream on this show because a) it’s not dessert (at least in theory . . .) and b) there’s no need for b after that a.

I zoned out for the last ten or fourteen hours of the premiere, but I’m feeling optimistic so far. At least three of the people who got aprons seemed interesting, and it’s possible George may commit another bout of assault or tax fraud and be edited out before too many dozen episodes. I can’t say I am interested in seeing Matt Sinclair again, but I guess it’s better than the duchess of dome or princess of parfait.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

My favourite character, the red scooter, is baaaack! Weeee!

Tedious first two episodes.  I can't wait till the game is on.  Who had a laugh at that contestant who made ice cream?  He watched too many episodes, maybe, and thought he was game on.  Bwahahaha.

I got a severe case of 1973 flashback seeing Matt's pants.  Next, he's gonna appear with curlers under a net.  Hiding a whiskey flask under his thing he wears in his pocket.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Aerobicidal said:

and it’s possible George may commit another bout of assault or tax fraud and be edited out before too many dozen episodes.

Or maybe he'll actually properly flip his lid this time when Gary wins the chef vs. chef challenge again, and hi-jinks will ensue. IIRC, it was kinda going that way last year. One can only hope, I guess.

I've only watched the show from season 6 onwards, so the general whimsical-ness (whimsy?) is still there for me. I'm excited! Derek seems likable.  

11 hours ago, Aerobicidal said:

The agnolotti looked amazing—significantly better than anything the guy who finished second last season made.

AMEN. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Aerobicidal said:

The agnolotti looked amazing—significantly better than anything the guy who finished second last season made.

D'you know, Ben was so forgettable that between last season and this season I'd, well, forgotten him and had to look up the results! But you're right.

3 hours ago, Myriad said:

Tedious first two episodes.  I can't wait till the game is on.  Who had a laugh at that contestant who made ice cream?  He watched too many episodes, maybe, and thought he was game on.  Bwahahaha.

Myrrriiiaddd!!! 🙂  I was as happy about him missing out as when that blonde girl's mother told her that her food was "wanky"...LOL!  Because it totally was and it didn't even look appetising (that glass ravioli thingy).  I'm rather sad she got in tonight, though, because I have a feeling she is going to annoy me a lot this season.  And already in my head I am calling Sandeep "Sanweep" because he's already started with the waterworks and it's only episode 2. 

On the positive side I like Dee, although after Sashi's victory last season she has not got a hope in hell of winning this season, considering her speciality cuisine!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, katisha said:

Myrrriiiaddd!!! 🙂

Katishaaaaa! 😀

I'm so happy we're back, the same old gang.  🤗

It looks like Gordon won't be back.  I'll be missing the raw salmon still swimming in the ocean *throws salmon across the room*

From the first episode, it looks like fennel is lined up to be a replacement for the once famed beetroots.  I suggest you all try basmati rice cooked with fennel seeds topped with shrimp cooked in garlic and lemon juice.  It's maniac.  From a simple homecook perspective.  Even I can't make ice scream.

• Love 2

I love this show and I'm thrilled it is back. I don't care that it is obviously and unabashedly manipulative (cue up the sad backstory.) I don't care that it telegraphs the final results (did anyone on the planet think that Dee or Weepy Prawn Curry guy were going home?)

I don't dislike anyone yet though if Everything Ice Cream guy had got thru I'm sure I'd have disliked him soon.  I don't even want to know what that ice cream tasted like.

This show is everything I love -- nice people cooking weird and sometimes stupid things, sad backstories, competition, laughter, tears. It helps take my mind off the fact that my country is a big giant dumpster fire right now.

Remember last season when Jess had to cook scallops and she had never cooked them before so she was going to marinate the scallops in mustard? And the looks of horror on the judges faces when she suggested that she might do that? I'm only sorry they stopped her. That woudl have been epic. Cracks me up every time.

Here's to a great season!

• Love 3

It's only 21 minutes in the second episode and, ladies and gentlemen...  ice cream and crumble already.  Wow, that feels so comfortable, not too much change. The old comfy slippers aren't going away.  Ha.

Next, a dome?

Edit:  no, a parfait and a panna cotta!  I'm dying here!  Maybe these people have watched the show, but they never read these forums or they would know a thing or four, hahahaha!

Edited by Myriad
  • Love 4

I see this show is just going to continue to totally ignore Matt Sinclair's racist restaurant name. 

Good on Billie for actually working at a real restaurant post-Masterchef.

Soooo glad the ice cream guy didn't make it. I think "guy who makes toasted cheese sandwiches" is the only gimmicky contestant then... at least that we know of?

• Love 1

So nobody gets booted this week but someone gets "amunity" tomorrow night.  Interesting.  Glad Dee made it and I like Mandy too.  As for Prince Harry, I already feel like the real version and the Masterchef AU version are both being shoved down my throat at the moment so I'm meh on that, and I can't even remember the other guy's name.

Was it only me who thought, when that stout pannacotta didn't set for a second time, "SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR MAKING BLOODY PANNACOTTA!" 

And I like Derek but I could do without the dead animal that resides hipster-like on top of his head.

• Love 3

I don't know about all of you, but when I get home from work today, I'm going to make a batch of rosemary pomegranate pistachio hibiscus caramel thyme ice cream.

Do I think I really need all those flavors?

You're goddamn RIGHT I DO, Poh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Can't read all the posts yet cuz I have only seen episode one, but I must say.... just when you thought this show could not get any more bombastic! The 15 minute self-congratulatory opening complete with ticker tape parade for Sashi was so OTT you would think it was the Olympics opening ceremony or something. 

PS. Still love this show.

PPS. I did not see Shannon in the opening. And they introduced three new mentors. Do not tell me there is no Shannon this season! I like him better than any of the judges!!!

• Love 3

Honestly, who here knew that,with less than an hour to go, if you haven't even made your panacotta yet, that it wouldn't be set in time?  Shocker, I tell you!

Here's one of my biggest gripes with this show,year after year.  You're transporting 24 people from point a to point b.  Why is it necessary to use 6 SUV's to do a job that one shuttle bus could do using much less gas?   

• Love 3
15 hours ago, zibnchy said:

This show is everything I love -- nice people cooking weird and sometimes stupid things, sad backstories, competition, laughter, tears. It helps take my mind off the fact that my country is a big giant dumpster fire right now.

Agreed, only that my life is a big giant dumpster fire right now, so what better way to ignore it than watch mind-numbing TV? 

11 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

PPS. I did not see Shannon in the opening. And they introduced three new mentors. Do not tell me there is no Shannon this season! I like him better than any of the judges!!!

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. 😞 

• Love 1

Is it wrong that I laugh every time a panacotta goes flat?  

Personally, I don’t think that Tim guy looks all that much like Harry.   Harry’s cousin, maybe.  

Pet peeve: everyone who goes on and on with “But I’ve worked soooooooooo hard.”  Everyone has worked hard, ok, so let it go.  

Leah and the other blonde seem nice but so far nothing but dessert.   Curious to see how long they can keep doing it.  

I’m glad to see this show back.  With any luck I can manage to see every episode here in the US before the whack-a-moles on the internet can shut them down.  It’s a struggle.

Derek is my favorite so far but I agree totally about the dead animal pelt hairstyle.  A fad that needs to end.

• Love 2

TVbitch, I hate to tell you this, but there's no Shannon this season.

Why not Reynold instead of Matt Sinclair? And I liked Matt on his season. I liked Billie well enough also, as a cook, but goldingy, she is boring as all hell.

The home cooks who annoy me slightly are going to continue to annoy me and will be around for a while. That's just one of the rules of Masterchef Australia.

Myriad, Katisha, TVb, et. al.: having gotten those minor bitches out of my craw, I have to admit I am SO forking glad this show is back! 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, PepperMonkey said:

I liked Billie well enough also, as a cook, but goldingy, she is boring as all hell.

She is, isn't she? She doesn't appear at all comfortable in this mentor role.

• Love 2

And we begin with seventeen unnecessary vehicles dropping the contestants (who are laughing hysterically for no clear reason) at “this hallowed place.” Gary, if this place is hallowed then Tim is sophisticated and objectively likable.

I like how George holds up four fingers when he says they will choose four people for the immunity challenge. Since this show seems to be designed for viewers so unintelligent they can’t actually count to four, this is strategic.

“No one has ever won an immunity pin in the first week of Masterchef EVER.”

And no one has ever thought that someone should ever win an immunity pin in the first week of Masterchef ever, EVER.

Ban the immunity pin. Ban non-elimination episodes. Ban Tim. That’s all I want. Well, there are three or four hundred other changes I would make, but I’ll open another beer instead of thinking about them.

Tim seems to bring out the worst in the judges. Since Tim is already the worst, I predict now that he will either win this season or lose in the grand finale. There are precedents for both in the hallowed history of this program.

Larissa: Panna cotta in the freezer, caramelized bacon, “dessert person” = That was when the floor underneath her and George needed to open so they could both be heroically removed from this hallowed place.

I’m rooting for Dee. I love Sri Lankan food and she seems relatable. So I’m sure she’ll be eliminated within the first ten episodes.

Watching Larissa’s panna cotta failure, I’m fantasizing about the judges telling everyone, “Stop trying to make set desserts this season or you’ll get eliminated faster than George would assault someone who pointed out that he can’t pull off a 25-year-old’s wardrobe.” Somehow, I don’t see that happening.

Tim does seem to be a better cook than Emma Dean, but he is also almost as annoying as Matt Sinclair’s restaurant’s name (although less politically problematic). I’m more and more convinced he will win it all.

I'm completely shocked that Dee's dish looked the best to me and the judges agreed. Of course, Tim will get immunity tomorrow and make me never watch this show again, but that's okay, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I agree with all of ^^^^^

My husband and I can't remember Larissa's name so we've taken to calling her, "big nose, one pancake."  Because we are mean.

We're considering adding another descriptor every epi but this could spiral out of control.

Big nose, one pancake, runny pannacotta girl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yep, I think it's official - TPTB want to make Prince Harry the Matt Sinclair of this season.  I had nothing against Matt at all apart from the fact that he was in just about every talking head ever shown and was also the narrator for most of the shows.  This made me get very tired of him but it took much longer than it has with Prince Harry, who is nice but less charming and has an annoying forced laugh thing going on.

Also, don't try to fake us out on the supposed bernaise sauce blunder, edit monkeys.  We know your game.  The more you show stuff like that, the more obvious it is that that contestant is going to win the round.  Yep, him again!

I still really like Dee and her seemingly boundless positivity but Mandy might be a bit of a dark horse.  I want to support Mandy because it's about time the show had a good non-Nonna/Yaya cook in the "old bag" category (like me, by the way - I'm about the same age as her!)

Edited by katisha
(edited)

I can't but laugh at the orgasmic ooh's and aah's emanating from the balcony every time Curtis does anything. 

Of course Tim won. Although I technically like him, I'm already kind of tired of him a little bit, and this is only ep 4!

Edit: Also, am I to believe that the other dishes were such diasters that the sugar in the Bearnaise sauce meant nothing? Oh well.

Edited by Rosenrot
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Rosenrot said:

I can't but laugh at the orgasmic ooh's and aah's emanating from the balcony every time Curtis does anything. 

I have no problem with Curtis Stone, but I dislike the kissing up the contestants do.  As soon as I heard his name announced, I muted my TV so I wouldn't have to hear the gushing females ("he's so handsome!") and males try to seem like a buddy to him.

• Love 3
(edited)

The new mentors are here and I couldn't be less enthusiastic. I dislike Poh and Matt. Billie looks so uncomfortable and stiff that she's making me uncomfortable just watching her. I wish we could merge Poh's hosting skills with Billie because she is the only mentor there that has done professional experience in the kitchen and she could really bring that expertise to help the contestants.

I didn't see anything too spoilery in the opening clip. I may have to go back and check though.

It is early but I'm going to predict a Derek/Monica or one of the blondes final 2.

Is it just me or are the editing monkeys doing a much better job of showing more contestants this year? First challenge in the Masterchef kitchen and they gave screentime to almost 8 or 9 people and showed more than half of the dishes as they were bringing it up to the judges.

I think Mandy should have won that guaranteed immunity challenge. Her bearnaise sauce was the best and her meat/fries were edible. They might have been a little too big/undercooked but Tim's sauce is inedible. How they awarded him the immunity pin after they said his sauce was sweet and his dish looked like a pub dish is beyond me.

Edited by ppl
  • Love 1

Does anybody know what happened with Shannon? If it had been a friendly parting, I would think they would have mentioned that he was off doing great things when they introduced the new mentors. Maybe the judges were jealous cuz everyone liked him so much. Anyway the new mentors totally pale in comparison. 

During the BLIND tasting on the cook for the final 6 aprons, except for giving away the one apron immediately, the judges did not say whether they actually liked a dish or not. Then they took a camera break before lining them up to announce the winners. Golly, no chance whatsoever to manipulate results there! 

And STOP going on about how someone is going to make MASTERCHEF HISTORY by winning an immunity pin the first week!!! ....You are making it a guaranteed win, assholes! Of course someone is going to get it! WTF!! stunned-smiley-emoticon.png

Good to see y'all!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Does anybody know what happened with Shannon? If it had been a friendly parting, I would think they would have mentioned that he was off doing great things when they introduced the new mentors. Maybe the judges were jealous cuz everyone liked him so much. Anyway the new mentors totally pale in comparison. 

I thought the same... There was an article in Sydney Morning Herald that said:

"In 2018 executive producer Marty Benson decided to give a little tweak to the Mystery Box challenge. Then at the end of last year he thought, well, Shannon Bennett has been the resident “mentor” on the show for four years. The longest anyone had been in the role. “It felt like that was an area we could refresh,” Benson says. Problem was, there aren’t many chefs better than Shannon Bennett in Australia. The other thing that happened in 2018, though, is that the show marked its 10th anniversary and celebrated by bringing back a bunch of beloved former contestants – much to the delight of long-time fans. “So it was staring us in the face,” Benson says. “We should have past contestants. But one past contestant? Over Shannon Bennett? It didn’t really make sense. So we thought, 'How about we get a crack team of past contestants that are popular with the viewers, have a wide range of skills and kind of cover all seasons?'”"

Dunno… to me, that sounds like a case of "let's try and fix stuff that isn't broken". 

• Love 3

According to this article Shannon and is wife are working on their marriage and have moved away from Melbourne.  He chose to leave MCAU to spend more time with his family.

The chef also admitted to the Herald Sun that it'd be best for his family if he eased up on his work schedule. True to his word, he's already decided not to return as a guest judge and mentor on MasterChef Australia next year.

"My primary goal now is looking after my children and Madeleine has gone out and done what she's wanted to do for years," said Bennett of his wife, who just finished filming her new WAG drama, Playing For Keeps. "I just needed a bit of a sea change. We've got six amazing kids and that's our dynamic."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hmm, so it's still kind of mysterious. I'm sure even if they let him go, Shannon would be diplomatic about it. 

But speaking of people who have been their too long, can't we get some new judges???

• Love 3
(edited)

So just watched the first week.  Just like past seasons, its going to take at least 4 weeks for me to know everyone.  Not to mention, it  looks like there isnt going to be an elimination for a while.

Tim, is....quite extra.  He reminds me of a lot of the American masterchef contestants, kind of hammy and overly expressive.  It doesn't bother me as much as everyone else here.  However, he really sticks out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else.  Totally felt like Mandy should have won that challenge, but it was pretty obvious she wouldn't (since they didn't focus on her that much).

The follow the chef challenge, doesn't really work for an immunity challenge.  It works a lot better, when its an elimination challenge, because the drama and pressure naturally occurs when someone falls behind (since they are scared of getting eliminated).  When the other guy fell behind (forgot his name), it kind of falls flat, since there isn't much he's losing.

Edited by seltzer3
  • Love 2

Farewell,

Spoiler

Huda.  We hardly knew you.  I must admit, even though this Huda was nice, I liked last season's Huda better!

A few random comments about tonight's episode:

• Thank heavens Tim had to use that pin.  I had a horrible feeling he was going to be on his way to a second after the mystery box.  I don't actually dislike the guy but the editors are going to make me feel that way if they keep featuring him the way they have been.
  • I only just worked out that Nicole and Tessa aren't the same person. What is it with this show and confusingly lookalike blondes?
  • Really glad Kyle is doing well so far.  I am not a vegetarian but my best friend is a pescetarian like Kyle and I've eaten a lot of delicious vegetarian dishes over the years. And much as I enjoy a good steak, bacon or chicken, a hunk of dead animal doesn't always have to be the main attraction of a meal.
  • Surprised that Dee ended up in the elimination challenge but I am going to put my faith in the fact that she seemed to thrive on the pressure of the Curtis Stone challenge the other day.  Also, the promos show her having a meltdown and that's often a good sign, despite what the editors want us to believe.  I really don't mind if either of the other two go because I've seen them so little, I have no emotional attachment to them whatsoever.
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, retrograde said:

Tim's a wuss for using that pin so early. 

Tim's a fool. There were 22 other cooks (I think) competing. All he had to do was cook something better than 4 of them. He could cook another steak and as long as he didn't completely burn it or serve it on a bed of pureed vomit, he'd likely be ok.

Guy "wins" historic immunity pin and uses it the next time he feels mildly threatened. Yeah, great story guys.

I liked Hoda but as soon as she cut her steak in half I knew she was  goner. Why did she do that?

I have apparently become very attached to Dee so I am going to need her to go very far.

• Love 2

I'm fond of Derek. He's hot and got a low key personality. I was so worried he was getting the disaster edit. 

Dude who used pin is a wuss. There was a whole bunch of people left you fool you just had to cook to beat 4 people. Could have saved it for a much later round. Even if he didn't do well he'd need to be the absolute bottom dish. Fool!

I thought the way he won it was a scam though cuz it didn't sound like his food was very good during the Curtis challenge so I'm glad his pin is gone even if he's a fool for using it.

I'm torn on the judges. They annoy me often  and are so biased sometimes but they're really good at settling the contestants (especially George). I also reckon people join Masterchef they expect these guys. I'd feel robbed if I had anyone else. 

• Love 1

If the “announcement that will rock them to the core” is that no one will be eliminated this week, either, I’ll hero so much beer that I will find Tim tolerable by the end of the episode.

“All good meals have chicken right at their center.” What a wise aphorism, Garyfucius. But is it really chicken and not ice cream, or parfait, or panna cotta, or a dome? I’m having an existential crisis right at my center now.

OMG, is this the first mystery box of the competition? Have the contestants been dreaming about competing in a mystery box challenge literally forever? I’m literally dying of excitement.

“A bowl of ice cream and a crumble? Is that enough?” Well, in the past four to seven seasons of the show, the judges would have spent four to seven minutes vocally masturbating about the perfect ice cream and heroic crumble (or, last season, the perfect pea puree and perfectly cooked chicken hero). If their standards are higher, that’s cool, but I’m literally skeptical.

“I really want to get tasted today” is never going to sound appropriate. It’s pretty much the only signature phrase on this show that I can tolerate, for that exact reason.

It’s only episode five, but this season has already become MasterTim Australia. He’s not going to win the First Mystery Box Challenge of the Season™, but his whole, “Hey boys, okay boys, just call me Blokey McBlokeface boys, thanks Gazza and Mazza and Geozza boys.” Stop trying to make Tim happen. He and Matt Sinclair can ride off together into the bro boy sunset tomorrow and take George with them.

Tim giving up his pin and someone being eliminated? Is this show trying to make me accept or even like it? I’m still skeptical, but these are (to reference the title of Angela Lansbury’s resplendent 1988 workout video) positive moves.

George’s hand gestures are evoking the sign language translator from Nelson Mandela’s funeral. I hope he starts vogueing before the end of the sweets week.

The last half of this episode went by so tediously, I finished the first 2/3 of War and Peace. And then watched all the Lord of the Rings movies.

Steph is competing with Tim for my most annoying contestant award, so I imagine those will be the two in the grand finale.

Huda saying she cooks steak at home "rarely" right before the judges lambaste her for cooking it medium well is, in theory, quite funny. But since this show has absolutely no sense of humor about itself, I will just say that I rarely enjoy George and I think it would be a well done move for this show to give him a break for a medium of 50 episodes and I will feel blue if that doesn't happen.

And I could lie and say my nerves are raw from the suspense of who got eliminated, but no.  Please eliminate at least eight contestants and one judge a week and I will literally stop having a beef with this season. 

• Love 5

I wouldn't like to call that a shock elimination - mostly because it is a term that I feverishly hate -, but since I was personally a bit shocked, I guess I'm gonna call it that anyway. 

Hmm. Yep. Was surprised. 

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:56 PM, katisha said:

Also, the promos show her having a meltdown and that's often a good sign, despite what the editors want us to believe. 

Exactly, and what can a girl trust in this world anymore if not that??

18 hours ago, Aerobicidal said:

He’s not going to win the First Mystery Box Challenge of the Season™, but his whole, “Hey boys, okay boys, just call me Blokey McBlokeface boys, thanks Gazza and Mazza and Geozza boys.”

I died. 😄 I'm officially gonna call him Blokey from now on. 

• Love 1