Type keyword(s) to search

Botched - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Every week I feel like the over the top case is the worst one ever, and that holds true for this week.  There was a ton of makeup or edits done on her photos (or both) because she looked almost nothing like ScarJo in person but a lot like her in pics.  I really could have lived my life without ever seeing the fruit loops bath in a kiddy pool.  Thanks show.

And her "friends" gluing cereal on her crotch and breasts. I hate humanity.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Every week I feel like the over the top case is the worst one ever, and that holds true for this week.  There was a ton of makeup or edits done on her photos (or both) because she looked almost nothing like ScarJo in person but a lot like her in pics.  I really could have lived my life without ever seeing the fruit loops bath in a kiddy pool.  Thanks show.

I fast-forward past all that crapola...and watch only the cases that are "medically necessary" (or even mentally necessary).

• Love 6

If there was ever a case where the patient needed massive therapy sessions, anorexic Australian lady was it. Using food as survival instead of enjoying it? WTF? And her mouth! Gah! I'm glad BOTH dr's  told her they wouldn't be doing anything til she gained some weight.  Then the woman who got ripped off with the boob job. Yeah her boobs look better now but her ass is horrifying. 

• Love 10

They should start a new show that addresses people with body-dysmorphic disorder or whatever it is that these freaks have.  The anorexic lip lady needs to "get" that she is not sexy-fabulous, but instead scary-looking!  If I was ever in a medical situation and something like that came in to take care of my needs I would wonder what kind of psychedelic drugs were added to my IV!  They must confuse their freak-show followers with fans who think they are hot.  With every "enhancement" they get more followers and believe that it's because they are beautiful when in fact it's the "Karen, come here and get a load of THIS" factor, similar to the People of Walmart attraction.  Their entourages of "yes" friends don't help. 

I felt sorry for the Phillipino nose lady and the DR boob job lady.  This show is providing a useful service by promoting the dangers of cut-rate plastic surgery. 

• Love 6

Very good episode this week...At first glance of Australian Lip Lady I'm thinking 'serious eating disorder'...Good for Dr. Nassif for jumping right in...She was shocked when he said he'd be concerned about her undergoing anesthesia...she seemed surprised...I'm 5-6 and at one time I weighed just under 120#...with my frame size I looked like a concentration camp survivor...my doctor wasn't amused. DR boob job got a fabulous result (I'm so tired of bodycon clothes and huge asses)....as did the Filipina woman's nose...

I wonder how many actually hear both doctors list the possible complications/failures before jumping into the surgery...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

She looked absolutely bananas. The skin straining to hold her boobs in them in was red and angry. Her lips looked like like two sausages. Imagine having that "nurse" coming at you. I'd run.

That "clothing" store looked like a unicorn barfed everywhere.

I don't think the boob job on the other patient looked that good, but then, I rarely think Terry does a good job.

3 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

That "clothing" store looked like a unicorn barfed everywhere.

I don't think the boob job on the other patient looked that good, but then, I rarely think Terry does a good job.

Given what he has to work with, his results are fabulous...most natural breasts are a bit asymmetric...

Those "scrubs"....would not be allowed in any nursing school or on any hospital floor...Unless she's doing private duty she'll be wearing traditional scrubs or other required work-wear.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Given what he has to work with, his results are fabulous...most natural breasts are a bit asymmetric...

Those "scrubs"....would not be allowed in any nursing school or on any hospital floor...Unless she's doing private duty she'll be wearing traditional scrubs or other required work-wear.

I think her goal was to start her own business injecting other people so they can permanently disfigure themselves like she has herself.  I guess the good news is that she wants to do it on a professional level.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, TexasGal said:

Every week I feel like the over the top case is the worst one ever, and that holds true for this week.  There was a ton of makeup or edits done on her photos (or both) because she looked almost nothing like ScarJo in person but a lot like her in pics. 

Sometimes I think I'm an old fart.  But I think something is seriously wrong with a person who goes under the knife for plastic surgery just to get more Instagram followers.  What's going to happen to her when she gets older? 

Then, I think about Hope, the woman who had the motorcycle accident, now she really NEEDED surgery, the Scarjo wannabe, not so much. 

• Love 6

There's a new plastic surgery makeover series called "Skin Decision: Before and After" on Netfix. It's got its share of problems, but the doctor is worlds better than Terry (and a woman decades younger). It focuses primarily on people who need actual help. There are zero famewhores, except maybe the doctor and nurse. It's still a way better show. The forum is here.

• Love 2
On 8/17/2020 at 11:28 PM, BookWitch said:

If there was ever a case where the patient needed massive therapy sessions, anorexic Australian lady was it. Using food as survival instead of enjoying it? WTF? And her mouth! Gah! I'm glad BOTH dr's  told her they wouldn't be doing anything til she gained some weight.  

She was disturbing to look at.  It was like watching an animated skull talking, but with BIG lips.

• Love 5

The Freak of the Week in last night's episode was terrifying.  I nearly gagged at the putting bologna and cheese on her giant areolas.  Also, if she wants to make improvements, she might consider a haircut.

Dr. Nassif did a fantastic job on the woman's nose.  It looked so good and fit her face so perfectly. 

• Love 6

Just saw the episode with Hope, the woman whose face was scrambled in a motorcycle accident. Did anyone else notice that she had brown eyes in her 10-years ago hospital pics, but now has blue eyes? It seems weird that she would want to put colored contacts in those wonky eyes, jmo.

WTF did I just watch? Are we as a society so starved for a few minutes of fame that we've reduced ourselves to slapping some cold cuts on our boobs? Whoever told her those "tits on a stick" were attractive lied to her. Also, I realize we're in a pandemic and getting a haircut is not advisable, but girl. Amazon is still delivering hot-oil treatments.

I'm still trying to figure out what the tattoo is on the chest of the woman who got her implants removed.

Speaking of shitty tattoos, nose job's friend's neck said "Nobody puts baby in the corner."

Why do people want to be on TV so badly??

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Just saw the episode with Hope, the woman whose face was scrambled in a motorcycle accident. Did anyone else notice that she had brown eyes in her 10-years ago hospital pics, but now has blue eyes? It seems weird that she would want to put colored contacts in those wonky eyes, jmo.

Sadly, those 'brown eyes' in the hospital pictures are most likely due to blood pooling from her horrific injuries...

17 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Sadly, those 'brown eyes' in the hospital pictures are most likely due to blood pooling from her horrific injuries...

I know nothing about medical stuff, but would an eye bleed affect only her irises?- her sclera were white/normal.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:03 PM, sempervivum said:

Did anyone else notice that she had brown eyes in her 10-years ago hospital pics, but now has blue eyes?

I did notice that.  I always notice eye-color on TV and in movies...and wonder WHY, when a baby character is played by 3-4 different babies, no one in Casting seems to consider the eye color or skin tone (mostly on white babies).  Same thing when a character starts out as a blue-eyed child and grows up to be a brown-eyed adult.

• Love 2
On 8/28/2020 at 7:38 AM, sempervivum said:

I know nothing about medical stuff, but would an eye bleed affect only her irises?- her sclera were white/normal.

Those pictures weren't take immediately after the accident, probably several days/weeks later. The bleeds could be in the structures behind the lens.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

I did notice that.  I always notice eye-color on TV and in movies...and wonder WHY, when a baby character is played by 3-4 different babies, no one in Casting seems to consider the eye color or skin tone (mostly on white babies).  Same thing when a character starts out as a blue-eyed child and grows up to be a brown-eyed adult.

My son was a blue eyed baby and his eyes turned brown when he was around eight months old. Of course you’re right, TV kids rarely look like the parents. They also seem to have one curly haired blond with blue eyes, one red head with green eyes and one dark haired with brown eyes. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

They also seem to have one curly haired blond with blue eyes, one red head with green eyes and one dark haired with brown eyes. 

You've just described my dad & his siblings....Grandmother had black hair & black eyes (she was Welsh), Grandfather had reddish brown hair and blue eyes....my dad was a redhead with gray eyes, 2 sisters had dark hair/brown eyes, the other sister was very blond with brown eyes, 2 brothers had their dad's coloring, a brother had his mother's coloring and the other brother had dark auburn hair & brown eyes...genetics are a crap shoot at best...you knew they were all related, but some were tall, some were short and some were average....

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Y'all. Y'ALL. Can we talk about how many bad hair decisions were on display in this week's show. The woman who got the (not great, but I guess what could really have been done) breast reconstruction was a hairstylist! Her Karen hairdo was a crime against nature. And the nose job lady--which Paul did a fantastic job on--had an atrocious hair cut and color. The ombre hair color trend needs to die already. Was the "Dolly Parton fan" wearing a wig because it looked like Barbie hair. I loved how her Instagram pictures looked NOTHING like her. What a buffoon. Her voice. Her pinched-up, overly filled face. Just save me.

I call complete shenanigans on them not knowing it had been only seven weeks since her last surgery, though. While I yelled, "WHAT!?!" at my TV, these people are vetted for the show. They had to know the kinds of surgery she had and when.

• Love 5
On 9/3/2020 at 10:45 AM, bilgistic said:

Y'all. Y'ALL. Can we talk about how many bad hair decisions were on display in this week's show. The woman who got the (not great, but I guess what could really have been done) breast reconstruction was a hairstylist! Her Karen hairdo was a crime against nature. And the nose job lady--which Paul did a fantastic job on--had an atrocious hair cut and color. The ombre hair color trend needs to die already. Was the "Dolly Parton fan" wearing a wig because it looked like Barbie hair. I loved how her Instagram pictures looked NOTHING like her. What a buffoon. Her voice. Her pinched-up, overly filled face. Just save me.

I call complete shenanigans on them not knowing it had been only seven weeks since her last surgery, though. While I yelled, "WHAT!?!" at my TV, these people are vetted for the show. They had to know the kinds of surgery she had and when.

I wonder how much time passes between when a person's contacted for the show and they're seen by Terry and Paul?  Could she have had surgery during that time and not told until she was seen?

• Love 1

Except for the nose job guy, who looked so much better and younger afterward, yesterday's show was a debacle. I generally don't think that Terry does that great of a job on his patients, but the woman he worked on literally looked like nothing had been done. She probably wouldn't have liked it, but she needed to not have implants. Clearly her body kept rejecting them.

The "metal band" woman was bananas. She was completely insane. She'd spent $2 million on plastic surgery but couldn't spend fork over a few bucks more on a deep conditioning treatment? Why, why, why does E! think we want to see these people?

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

Except for the nose job guy, who looked so much better and younger afterward, yesterday's show was a debacle. I generally don't think that Terry does that great of a job on his patients, but the woman he worked on literally looked like nothing had been done. She probably wouldn't have liked it, but she needed to not have implants. Clearly her body kept rejecting them.

The "metal band" woman was bananas. She was completely insane. She'd spent $2 million on plastic surgery but couldn't spend fork over a few bucks more on a deep conditioning treatment? Why, why, why does E! think we want to see these people?

The nose guy got a fabulous result...so typical of Dr. Nassif...Boob lady, however, what a mess...but showing failures, which happen...is a good thing...She'll probably make a return in a future episode to see how they resolved the problem (losing the implants to preserve her health may be the way to go)...Dr. Dubrow does the best job possible with the nightmares presented. 

"but the woman he worked on literally looked like nothing had been done." We know that's not true because we saw the surgery...the breast pocket surgery failed, that's why it looked so similar to the original problem, it is the same problem. 

I FF'd through that big boob woman...she had to be featured for comic relief. I'd bet money she finds another cosmetic surgeon without Dr. Nassif's ethics to do what she wants.

• Love 3

Since I have had  a lot of surgeries I didn’t want, I will never understand people wanting endless cosmetic surgeries. Big boob of the week looked terrible and the face tattoos at the end just added to her appeal lol!

Terry did the best job he could with the other patient but numerous bad surgeries done in Tijuana can’t be easily fixed. In terms of the nose guy , his breathing will be better and the crookedness is gone but he was left with a much bigger nose. I think both doctors do a better job than most plastic surgeons but they are doing repair work which will never look perfect.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Last night's episode was "12 of the most obsessed patients", i.e., the biggest famewhores and plastic surgery nightmares. I noped out immediately.

You did better than me.  I opted out after about the 3rd train wreck.

• Love 2
On 8/27/2020 at 3:36 PM, bilgistic said:

Why do people want to be on TV so badly??

Because fame is seen as the Holy Grail.  Because to many fame=money and many people can barely make ends meet working a regular job.

I need my plastic surgery trainwreck friends here to join me in talking about E's new show, "Dr. 90210". It's a revamp/continuation of the old Dr. 90210 show that starred Dr. Robert Rey, who wasn't board certified in plastic surgery, not that it stopped him from performing plastic surgery and having a TV show about it. I remember watching it.

The only famewhores in this show are the doctors, of which there are four, and they are all women.

• Love 4

I'm not either. As soon as I see what it is, I turn it off. I get that they're recycling clips because of COVID--the doctors are addressing the camera to introduce each clip--but it's boring and I don't need to watch these "outrageous patients!!!" twice. I didn't want to see them in the first place but I watch on demand and can't fast-forward through their segments.

• Love 4
On 10/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, bilgistic said:

I need my plastic surgery trainwreck friends here to join me in talking about E's new show, "Dr. 90210". It's a revamp/continuation of the old Dr. 90210 show that starred Dr. Robert Rey, who wasn't board certified in plastic surgery, not that it stopped him from performing plastic surgery and having a TV show about it. I remember watching it.

The only famewhores in this show are the doctors, of which there are four, and they are all women.

I remember that show! he wasn't board certified? wow WTF?

On 8/13/2020 at 5:06 AM, DEL901 said:

I had a reduction about 15 years ago and was thrilled with the result...full C and lifted.   There were scars ,but I heal pretty well.   Nd the best part... no cost because I was DD and they were hurting my back.  (Gotta love Ontario healthcare)

I had mine done in 2016, went from E/F to full C.  I love them, so perky and scars are virtually invisible. 

I’m not always super impressed with Terry’s breast work.  To me, they are uneven or the inframammary scar seems too high.  Mine is right on the crease.

IF y’all are curious, there’s pics on my blog, Google “Nessa Losing It For Good”.  There’s surgical photos, not blurred.

• Love 3
On 10/13/2020 at 2:57 PM, bilgistic said:

I remember Dr. Rey, he was always pressuring his patients to go bigger with their implants.

Keeping on topic, I wish Botched would bring us some new content instead of rehashing the old and weird.

• Love 3

OK just got caught up. Tassel lawyer and her friend-yikes! those boobies looked ready to explode! Having small ones myself, I can't imagine how heavy those would be on her chest. Dr. Nassif did a nice job on that ladies nose, and I was glad for the woman with the armpit boobs-she looked very happy. Waiting for the freak show! Maybe next week.

• Love 5

My mother had a situation like the woman with the extra breast tissue in her armpits. She had three of us daughters (1970s) and I don't remember her ever not having that extra fat. My mother's were easily twice as large as the woman's on the show, and spanned the entire width of her armpits. She eventually had them removed about maybe 10 years ago, but the I think the surgeon took out both inner tissue and outer as well. This is kind of gross, but imagine about a fourth or fifth of a globe taken out in a triangular cut from the center out, like you'd cut a cake if the center axis is horizontally in the armpit. That's what they took from my mom's armpits. She says she basically never has to shave or wear deodorant anymore, which is a huge bonus. And because they'd caused her pain and irritation, her insurance ended up paying for it. She had wanted it done for years and was really happy to have it done, so I was happy for the woman in this episode, knowing what my mom felt.

• Love 9

Big Boob, Esq. was driving me crazy.  “No one knows about my double life.”  THEY DO NOW!!  “No one knows what I wear under my suits”. THEY DO NOW!!!  Shut up.

I like when they have cases like these - natural problems, accidents or one time bad surgery results.  I hope the season is headed more in this direction.

• Love 11

That woman didn't act like an attorney. She acted like a stripper. Did they prove she went to law school and passed the bar exam? Otherwise, I think she lied. Her behavior on this show is highly questionable. It looked more likely that she was advertising an online stripper site. 

I'm glad they helped the woman with the extra boobage under her arms. She's exactly the type person who should be helped. She was so thankful to be able to live a more normal life. Good for her.

• Love 8

I felt terrible for the he guy with the "shark bite" when he was talking about the girl who said she left something in her car & never came back, that's rough. He got a good result with the original injury, but when he was playing catch, his swimsuit slipped a little & you could see he had one hell of a scar across his body. This is something they do all the time & it's basically lying. With women they usually use their panties to cover it, but it's there & they should show it.

• Love 5

Inked up silicone woman-yuck! Did she really think the docs would break the law to make her some new boobies? I'm sure she could find some doctor in another country to help her out. Dr. Nassif did a nice job on the ladys nose. And poor shark bite guy did come out pretty well considering how bad his wound looked. I'm surprised plastic surgery wasn't offered to him earlier. As far as the scarring goes, my hubs had a tummy tuck years ago after losing a boatload of weight, and he does have scars, but they have faded quite a bit, it just takes time.

• Love 8

Why do the 'I need even BIGGER boobs' idiots always bring an equally surgeried-up friend? Big Boobs at least had a nice face (although not the one she was born with); friend had Michael Jackson's nose.

Big Boobs is the kind of 'lawyer' they use for the legal consults on Love After Lockup.

• Love 4