Type keyword(s) to search

Elseworlds Crossover Live Thread

MarkHB
  • Start Topic

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Are they really just having Superman stand around and do nothing?

Well, to be fair, by just standing around and doing nothing he's not contributing to the "slowing the earth's rotation will slow time" idiocy!

• Love 4
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

DON’T HURT LOIS!

I think she'll be ok. Superman couldn't superspeed to the book just then because.....because he was still questioning the script, but he always speeds to Lois!

• Love 2

Maybe Oliver just has to offer to sacrifice himself for the Monitor to change things? If he does someone better give a massive speech about how Barry and Kara aren’t the only ones who inspire hope. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Sadly, it is still quite in character for him to want to sacrifice himself or something because of his "darkness" that he thinks he has, and that he doesent think that he is a true hero. Oh Oliver...

Yeah - that's totally in character, imo - but I still don't want him to do it!!

And also - don't hurt Lois!!

• Love 1

Brainy is actually out of the DEO and doing...stuff!  I'm ok with that. 

I haven't been commenting much on this cross over as I was travelling.  It's...ok.  Invasion was nuts and last year's was the bench mark.  They aren't hitting last year's levels with this, despite John Wesley and Tyler (who is probably going to be the one who earns the highest praise from this.) 

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Sadly, it is still quite in character for him to want to sacrifice himself or something because of his "darkness" that he thinks he has, and that he doesent think that he is a true hero. Oh Oliver...

And it's ironic, because his willingness to sacrifice himself for other people is what makes him heroic.

• Love 5
Just now, Trisha said:

Maybe Oliver just has to offer to sacrifice himself for the Monitor to change things? If he does someone better give a massive speech about how Barry and Kara aren’t the only ones who inspire hope. 

Oliver is like Bruce/Batman - always seen as the dark to Superman's light - but when the chips are down, he always does what's needed to sacrifice himself and save the world.  

Wait is that blue kryptonite?