Type keyword(s) to search

Elseworlds Crossover Live Thread

MarkHB
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Because she has an E1 counterpart that may be part of something DEO-ish? 

Oh I see - but there's no Kara here, so ... Wonder what happened to Cisco, and everyone else... or if they'll even bring it up?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Because she has an E1 counterpart that may be part of something DEO-ish? 

Deegan explained that although there is no Alex on E1, something about since Kara was transferred with the rewriting of reality, it had a funny way of including one of Kara's loved ones. I took that to mean that with Kara being an anomoly, the Book just grabbed someone from Kara's memories and placed them in the rewritten reality. 

Essentially, a BS way of explaining why Chyler Leigh is in the episode, but one that works with me for now.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Deegan explained that although there is no Alex on E1, something about since Kara was transferred with the rewriting of reality, it had a funny way of including one of Kara's loved ones. I took that to mean that with Kara being an anomoly, the Book just grabbed someone from Kara's memories and placed them in the rewritten reality. 

Essentially, a BS way of explaining why Chyler Leigh is in the episode, but one that works with me for now.

I wish they'd just gone with her E1 counterpart tbh because its just weird that E-38 only shares a batman to E1. 

• Love 1
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

What do they call him?  The music was too loud. 

Superman's Worst Pal.

I don't even know what the hell that means.  Is he a bad pal to superman or a good pal because he's a jerk to everyone against Supes?  So confusing, lol.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Pretty risky move on Oliver's part, expecting "Superman" to be the hero, given how crazy the guy is.

Later they had him say from the angle it would have harmlessly landed in the park but it seemed like a risk.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

James should have attitude more often. It looks good on him. But keep him away from Tyler cause my tv may explode from evil hotness and I don’t want to buy another one. 

Its still crazy to me that they always seem to keep those two apart whenever Superman shows up.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Yeah, I don't get how he knew that? 

Because logic, geometry and physics never work properly during the crossovers! Pay attention!

Edited by quarks
  • Love 3