Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Howdy Stranger! Alway nice to run into a fellow STer in another fandom. Are you writing Olicity fic?

No, I haven't written in years which I feel terrible about because I have unfinished Angel fics.  I thought my vidding muse died too, but Arrow got me making videos again.  So Yay!  It's great to see someone from ST.

I know the vid is kinda a weird mix, but I think it works.

It does.  I really enjoyed the editing that showcased similar movements and expressions.  Poldark and Unreal have been faves of mine too. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Some Arrow fans are just so talented...

arrow opening credits (teen wolf style)
Published on Jul 29, 2015, by Mrseclipse555

BTW, regarding Funko, I wonder if the hold-up is on DC Comics' end? Maybe they want to save the blonde ponytail and glasses look for a Kara (Supergirl's alter ego) figure?

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Some Arrow fans are just so talented...

arrow opening credits (teen wolf style)

Published on Jul 29, 2015, by Mrseclipse555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPaCXOJxBpQ

BTW, regarding Funko, I wonder if the hold-up is on DC Comics' end? Maybe they want to save the blonde ponytail and glasses look for a Kara (Supergirl's alter ego) figure?

I want to watch that show. Teen Wolf has the best opening credits.

I could see them putting out an in costume and out of costume Supergirl. And I suppose it could look a lot like Felicity. I would be really annoyed if that was the reason. But to be honest, I would be annoyed with any reason not to put out a Felicity doll.

Well saying One is Kara and one is Felicity would work for me...But Felicity can have a high Ponytail and Kara a low one. Also Put Kara in a White Blouse and Felicity in a pink one. They also could have the Supergirl suit underneath the blouse so it would unbuttoned for a peek a boo at the suit.

And now that it has been brought up, I also want a Felicity in a Arrow suit. I think it would be cute cause with Oliver, Diggle she makes up original team Arrow. So there would be meta Original Arrow dolls.

• Love 4

I need help with a video I've been working on.  There's a clip I need but can't remember what episode it is from.  It's from season 1.  Felicity goes towards Oliver to check him for injuries, and he pulls away.  Does anyone know what episode that's in?

(edited)

Well saying One is Kara and one is Felicity would work for me...But Felicity can have a high Ponytail and Kara a low one. Also Put Kara in a White Blouse and Felicity in a pink one. They also could have the Supergirl suit underneath the blouse so it would unbuttoned for a peek a boo at the suit.

And now that it has been brought up, I also want a Felicity in a Arrow suit. I think it would be cute cause with Oliver, Diggle she makes up original team Arrow. So there would be meta Original Arrow dolls.

Meta Original Team Arrow dolls sounds kinda cute. lol

What you described for Felicity would work for me too. I don't think Funko understands. I have never in my entire life purchased a Funko Pop doll, but I will buy Felicity. And then I will buy Oliver and then I will buy Diggle. And then if they got Speedy, I will consider purchasing that if I like where they take her character.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

I think that's episode 1x22, after Diggle as the Hood beats Oliver up to get info out of Moira and Felicity yells at him for not pulling his punches?

You're awesome.  That's what I was looking for.

(edited)

I don't think it's Funko's fault for not making a Felicity Pop, they seem to want to make one, but can't. I'm guessing it's a DC licensing issue. 

As for making her different then Kara, they can put a tablet in Felicity hands. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2

Explanation to the video: "I added only my fav characters here, please, don't start a fight, I didn't forget anybody, I just picked these five, I love them and they're all s4 regulars, yay! I'd put colton here, but bitch left, I hope, he'll be back though, I miss him already)"

-- Also I went through the comments and apparently she loves Sara, so I don't think it's a Lance thing :p

(edited)

Funko has at least three different POP figures of Oliver Queen, both in costume as the Arrow and also out of costume as shirtless island Oliver:

71ZpOa0EaRL._SL1500_.jpg

FU5341lg.jpg

oliverqueen1-1024x731.png

Supergirl will likely get higher ratings than both Flash and Arrow because it's on CBS, a major broadcast network.  TPTB will want to exploit that show in merchandising as much as possible, maybe with different variants of Kara/Supergirl dolls (both in costume and out of costume).  So it could be that Warner Bros. TV also has a say in who gets a Funko POP figure.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The fan who created a series of fan art scenes on why we need a Felicity Smoak Funko POP figure has posted a 13th and final piece...

tumblr_inline_nsc2jt21TX1tra7zb_500.jpg

Funko Pop! Oliver Queen Shouldn’t Be Hiking Alone!

Oliver Queen wants to find out who he is without his mask, but he doesn’t want to do it alone. He should have his partner with him. He needs Felicity Smoak to put a smile on his face!

This is the 13th and last image in the campaign series. I started doing these because I thought it would be cool to point out Funko’s oversight in a creative way that celebrated the show. Hopefully, it also made people aware that the Arrow Pops exist. Unfortunately, Funko hasn’t engaged in the…fun. I am sure that we will have a Felicity Smoak Pop! one day in the near future. And when we do, I look forward to seeing the wedding cakes. 

If you would like to check out my blog page with the whole set of images, they are here:http://quiveringbunny.tumblr.com/felicitypop

Howdy to marcguggenheim. So excited for Season 4!

http://quiveringbunny.tumblr.com/post/125485017112/funko-pop-oliver-queen-shouldnt-be-hiking-alone

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

Fans are more creative than the creators of these things.

This whole campaign by that fan was more compelling than anything Laurel or Ray did or will do in these seasons.

Edited by EmilyBettFan
  • Love 3

Lmfao jay741982 I noticed that to. Doesn't belong. :) I love that short video!

I do too! Love Teen wolf and their opening credits and theme!

Sadly, Quentin was left out as well :( But it's a pretty cool vid. Has the feel I'd want for Arrow opening credits.

Yeah I would've liked to see Quentin as Well.

I debated for a long time whether to post this here, but I wrote a fic (my very first! Ever!) and I guess I’m ready to share. Here’s the link: http://archiveofourown.org/users/GertrudeMugler/works

It's kind of cheesy, and there's no smut, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. 

I'm going to read it now! :D I'm sure it'll be great! Also, word of the wise, usually when it comes to formatting, it's easier for the viewers to read if there' s a space between paragraphs :)

I'll keep you posted after reading! 

I'm going to read it now! :D I'm sure it'll be great! Also, word of the wise, usually when it comes to formatting, it's easier for the viewers to read if there' s a space between paragraphs :)

I'll keep you posted after reading! 

Thanks, I'll work on that.

• Love 1

I debated for a long time whether to post this here, but I wrote a fic (my very first! Ever!) and I guess I’m ready to share. Here’s the link: http://archiveofourown.org/users/GertrudeMugler/works

It's kind of cheesy, and there's no smut, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. 

Aww!  Wish fulfillment!  I'm so in agreement with Felicity about the thing she'd been wanting to do to Oliver for a long time.  

That was lovely and sincere and more than a little poignant and tragic.  So glad you shared. 

• Love 2

I debated for a long time whether to post this here, but I wrote a fic (my very first! Ever!) and I guess I’m ready to share.

Thanks for sharing because it was a treat to read.  A really good take on It's a Wonderful Life, which so seems to fit Oliver.  Shado as his Clarence was perfect.

I couldn't leave a comment at AO3 because I'm not a member.  If you can, change that to letting non-members comment too, it will get you more responses.

• Love 2

Thanks for sharing because it was a treat to read.  A really good take on It's a Wonderful Life, which so seems to fit Oliver.  Shado as his Clarence was perfect.

I couldn't leave a comment at AO3 because I'm not a member.  If you can, change that to letting non-members comment too, it will get you more responses.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read it and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did change the comments thing (at least I think I did) so let me know if you have any issues.