Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Okay help me out here. I am now officially deeply into the Oliver/Tommy ship. I have read everything on AO3, and am going through things on fanfiction.net

does anyone have any rec's for me from other sites? (it can also totally be Smoaking Billionaires fics).

(edited)

This video is my Olicity angst therapy.   It's takes me to my happy place.

Here's another one that makes me smile with Sally prominently featured.

Oliver & Felicity - I want Candy

Oliver & Felicity -  Dear Future Husband

I need a major break from the angst and so I'm requesting happy fics, videos, and gifs, pretty please.

Edited by Luckylyn
  • Love 3

For the last week and a half, I've desperately wanted a Felicity fan vid set to a mash up of Cake's Short Skirt, Long Jacket and Let Me Go. I think most of the people with the time and tech to make them are probably too young for those song, but I keep hoping. :)

You're welcome ;) (not a mash-up, but pretty cool vid, too)

For the last week and a half, I've desperately wanted a Felicity fan vid set to a mash up of Cake's Short Skirt, Long Jacket and Let Me Go. I think most of the people with the time and tech to make them are probably too young for those song, but I keep hoping. :)

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 3

I know this has been posted before but You're His Hope is finally complete and is such an awesome story, not just for Olicity but everything. Seriously. Check it out and don't let the chapter number put you off. 

I don't think The Realmcast guys have made an official announcement about it, but I have noticed they stopped posting Arrow podcasts after 3x07. It's all speculation, of course, but they couldn't stand Laurel and that was right about the time the spoiler pics came out of KC in her new costume so I assumed that might have been a factor in their disappearance.

It's a bit sad that so many of the really good Arrow podcasters and YouTube reviewers have stopped paying attention. Listening/watching their recaps was sometimes better than watching the episodes themselves.

...and we're back! We were told about this forum thread on twitter by @marihunc and were blown away that we were worthy of being mentioned here. We wanted to thank you all for the kind words. We are officially back and have uploaded the following shows in the last week: 3X08, 3X09, 3X10, and 3X11. You can stream off our website or download from our RSS Feed here: http://therealmcast.com/feed/podcast/

We will be recording 3X12 & 3X13 this Friday and should have them up early next week. Our Flash Podcast is also caught up which you might enjoy. Thank you all for listening. Finding out about this forum thread totally made our week!

Felicity on Chuck would've been the greatest thing ever. THE GREATEST. 

tumblr_nj4l67IfKF1qc721yo1_r4_500.gif

tumblr_nj4l67IfKF1qc721yo3_500.gif

mind. blown.

• Love 12

My most favorite recap moment (and I feel like this is still relevant. No matter how much Laurel gets beat up, she does't understand that she's merely mortal and that if she makes a mistake, she will die and Quentin will be even more heartbroken. But what does she do? She still goes out into the field with minimal training. Selfish, selfish, selfish. This is why you shouldn't give Laurel any power. Because she makes terrible decisions):

tumblr_inline_nesqepH7lJ1qb0kxc.jpg

tumblr_inline_nesv2h2bfm1qb0kxc.jpg

Source: X

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 8

So I got free internet on my flight (Thank you Emirates), so I took the opportunity to listen to The Realm Cast's new podcast for episode 12 of Arrow... I quite liked it! I like their enthusiasm for the episode! It made me like it just a little more... :p Also, I really liked their insight on the much talked about final scene. Check it out when you all have the free time :)

http://therealmcast.com/2015/02/17/podcast-the-rundown-arrow-s3e12-uprising/

• Love 1

Not a fan fic, per se, but romance novelist Gina L. Maxwell's latest book, "Tempting Her Best Friend," was apparently inspired by Arrow's Oliver and Felicity. She and fellow author were chatting about it on Twitter and Olicity fans took notice.

The book has good reviews, and I love a good friends to lovers type of story, so I may actually read that and just pretend that it is Oliver and Felicity, haha!

• Love 2

So I got free internet on my flight (Thank you Emirates), so I took the opportunity to listen to The Realm Cast's new podcast for episode 12 of Arrow... I quite liked it! I like their enthusiasm for the episode! It made me like it just a little more... :p Also, I really liked their insight on the much talked about final scene. Check it out when you all have the free time :)

http://therealmcast.com/2015/02/17/podcast-the-rundown-arrow-s3e12-uprising/

This was a good one. They had some good insight. Their love for the show is infectious.

The book has good reviews, and I love a good friends to lovers type of story, so I may actually read that and just pretend that it is Oliver and Felicity, haha!

The cover actually has a blonde in a ponytail and a guy with scruff, so yeah ... very easy to imagine, LOL!

• Love 3

I absolutely lost it at *attractive choking sounds*

I bet an exasperated "White Boys" is totally what Diggle thinks on a regular occasion. 

I had to rewatch this scene just to see what "attractive choking sounds" consisted of. And I have no doubt that "I swear to God, Larry" was totally what was going through Oliver's head in that scene.