Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Thewhiteowl posted this same thought awhile back.   Originally she had something (irrelevant) and that morphed into Factious Disorder (aka Munchhausen).  This makes sense.  She has all of the symptoms.  

It is time for the cast to stop addressing Yo's batshittery (thank you Tamara).  Just carry on as usual and talk about anything else.  Put your foot down with production.  

Love your suggestions, zoeysmom.  A simple "I cannot be the friend you require me to be."  Not need or want, the word require is important.   Demand would work, too!! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
(edited)

Back in Season 5 Episode 8 LVP sat down with Brandi and told her she could not be the friend she wanted her to be.

I wish LVP would say the same to Yolanda and maybe some others would follow suit.  Some suggestive and not necessarily pejorative comments.

-I cannot be unconditionally supportive of you.

-I am friends with your ex and will most likely support him over you in differences

-At your urging I read up on Lyme's and I find your account confusion and contradictory and I no longer want to allocate anymore time and energy to Lyme education or blindly endorse those you endorse as the Lyme saviours

-I am offended that you now are pious and condescending towards people, you are demanding be your friends, with your comments about their/our use of cosmetics, heels, fashion, hair color, medical/cosmetic procedures.  Especially in light if the fact your two daughters make their living promoting the same.  Hypocritical.

-You are the first to call others manipulative and yet year after year you have demonstrated the most manipulative behavior of the entire cast.

-Most of all saying one parent of your children says the non-Gigis is fine is in no way a condemnation of them.  It is a blessing to have healthy children

I just think even a wobbler like Rinna might sign on.

I agree with what you and wings707 have said, BUT, I want them all to say "I can not be the friend you DEMAND me to be and I really don't want a friend that DEAMNDS as you do either". Then change the subject, talk about their own lives/families/work/business/careers/husbands and shut her out. Then every time she starts down the "You don't understand "invisible illness"" garbage, give her a sad face then keep on talking about any/all other than Yolanda. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11

I've got an autoimmune disease, two in fact, both thyroid related (Graves disease and Hashimoto's disease). I struggled for 10 long years before I had to have my thyroid removed, but I kept my mouth shut about it unless someone asked and I never once missed work. There were times where I wish I could have been bedridden, but unlike this bitch, I had to work in order to keep my insurance, pay my doctor's bills and keep a roof over my head. Like many of us with chronic illnesses, I didn't have a choice. 

To listen to Yolanda angers me. I'm not mad over the fact that she had access to every medical treatment under the sun or that she could take to her bed when she wanted, I'm mad that she's a liar and a medical exhibitionist and she gives people who are truly struggling with Lyme a bad name. I'm the moderator of a thyroid support board and we sometimes see people like her. They don't want to listen, they just want to talk, and everything they've gone through is always 10 times worse than what anyone else has gone through. They don't want to listen to anyone's advice, they just want to wallow in their illness and have people cater to them. Those are the people who never truly heal, because they don't want to. They don't want to give up the attention or the excuses that their condition allows them and just become "normal" again. You can't help those people.

THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!!!!!

• Love 9

I've got an autoimmune disease, two in fact, both thyroid related (Graves disease and Hashimoto's disease). I struggled for 10 long years before I had to have my thyroid removed, but I kept my mouth shut about it unless someone asked and I never once missed work. There were times where I wish I could have been bedridden, but unlike this bitch, I had to work in order to keep my insurance, pay my doctor's bills and keep a roof over my head. Like many of us with chronic illnesses, I didn't have a choice. 

To listen to Yolanda angers me. I'm not mad over the fact that she had access to every medical treatment under the sun or that she could take to her bed when she wanted, I'm mad that she's a liar and a medical exhibitionist and she gives people who are truly struggling with Lyme a bad name. I'm the moderator of a thyroid support board and we sometimes see people like her. They don't want to listen, they just want to talk, and everything they've gone through is always 10 times worse than what anyone else has gone through. They don't want to listen to anyone's advice, they just want to wallow in their illness and have people cater to them. Those are the people who never truly heal, because they don't want to. They don't want to give up the attention or the excuses that their condition allows them and just become "normal" again. You can't help those people.

THIS is what I want Andy to say to Yolanda at the reunion!  To go all Alex Trebek, let's just phrase it in the form of a question.... :)

Kidding, in the sense that I do not expect you to do such a thing, but NOT kidding, I would love it if someone would.  I think you are absolutely right. She doesn't heal BECAUSE SHE DOESN"T WANT TO.  

I said this way back in the beginning of the season - much of the time (not ALL of the time, NOT all of the time, but quite often), we are as sick or as well as we want ourselves to be.  Which is why I have had friends with Stage IV cancer who sincerely say "I'm doing great!" or another friend who has a severe neurological condition which she cheerfully compares to Animal from the Muppets, and lectures him on behaving himself so she can go about her day... and then we have Yolanda...

• Love 6

WireWrap, very late in the game, thank you for sharing your story.  I've been "following" you for ages on this site, from New York to Beverly Hills and back again, and you've never given a clue of all that you deal with in "real" life.  So much respect and admiration.

Now to go from something very important, real courage, to something very small, real housewives:

I wish you - or someone like you - would write in to the reunion. Honestly.  To say to Yolanda, basically, this is what I deal with, this is how I deal with it, can you explain why you, Yolanda, are such a (to use this season's favorite word) pussy?

I think all of these women have astonishing entitlement.  It's probably part of what makes us watch.  But Yolanda's entitlement is really astonishing to me; she now thinks that because she is or has been "sick" that she is entitled to whatever she wants, whenever she wants it, without question or comment from anyone around her. She wants admiration for simply showing up; she wants admiration for being brave enough to put on lipstick if she does and admiration for being brave enough to show up without lipstick if she doesn't.  She wants admiration for staying home in bed and admiration for going to fashion week.  She wants us to admire and adore her just for existing.

And maybe that's the root of the problem.  Yolanda needs to be adored.  She was once adored for her looks, then for her wealth, now with a fear that both of those things are fading, she wants to be adored for enduring in the face of illness.

Yolanda, why not try doing something, and see if you can earn some respect - not adoration - for what you do?

Personally, I am repulsed by her now.  She sucks the life out of every scene that she's in, because whenever she shows up, everything immediately has to stop and be about her; and not only that, but it has to be about her lecturing everyone else on all the shortcomings of their behavior.  It's gross and tiring.

I am delighted that LVP and Kyle are firmly aligned heading into the reunion.  I hope that Andy and Bravo allow for some of the real talk happening on these boards and others to enter into the dialogue.  Most of us seem to see through Yolanda - I would like it if they allow that to be part of the story.

Even if saying, Yolanda, you may not have Munchausen's but looking at the symptom list, just from a factual standpoint, you do agree that you have most of the symptoms, correct?  

And to "wrap" back around to what matters (see what I did there), again, my respect goes to people like Wire Wrap and others on this board, who rise above genuine illness or hardship, and do it with grace and without the need for constant attention and pity.  I have no judgment on people who live with illness - and one thing I have learned so far in my life is that MOST people are living with stories that you can't see, whether it be tending to a dying parent or a sick child or an out of work spouse or a personal illness.  What makes us is not who we are when things are going well, but who we are when times are hard.  The people who persevere through hardship are my favorite people.  I hope anyone who is truly struggling with hardship, illness or otherwise, doesn't come here and feel that we are judging or doubting you.  I've tried to give even Yolanda the benefit of a doubt, because I do believe that she doesn't feel well.  But her cruelty and selfishness and self-righteousness, to me, are ultimately the characteristics that dominate her, and I cannot seem to find sympathy for that.  Which may be my own failing, but there you go.

This is a beautiful post! I wish I could write as well as ottergirl and so many others on this forum.

Adored is the perfect word. I would say that she wants to be adored more than she wants to be loved. I know that's quite an assumption to make about another person, but I would argue that it would be easier to build a case for it than the opposite.

I think we are all hoping for her to be called out at the reunion. I am always disappointed by the reunions. Andy is loathe to confront anything ugly that he could possibly be accused of creating or participating in.

I feel that, as far as her cruelty goes, her children have been psychologically abused. She owes them an apology, first and foremost for that hideous production regarding her will. That was unnecessary and sickening and she was just relentless. Toward her own children!

• Love 8

Back in Season 5 Episode 8 LVP sat down with Brandi and told her she could not be the friend she wanted her to be.

I wish LVP would say the same to Yolanda and maybe some others would follow suit.  Some suggestive and not necessarily pejorative comments.

-I cannot be unconditionally supportive of you.

-I am friends with your ex and will most likely support him over you in differences

-At your urging I read up on Lyme's and I find your account confusion and contradictory and I no longer want to allocate anymore time and energy to Lyme education or blindly endorse those you endorse as the Lyme saviours

-I am offended that you now are pious and condescending towards people, you are demanding be your friends, with your comments about their/our use of cosmetics, heels, fashion, hair color, medical/cosmetic procedures.  Especially in light if the fact your two daughters make their living promoting the same.  Hypocritical.

-You are the first to call others manipulative and yet year after year you have demonstrated the most manipulative behavior of the entire cast.

-Most of all saying one parent of your children says the non-Gigis is fine is in no way a condemnation of them.  It is a blessing to have healthy children

I just think even a wobbler like Rinna might sign on.

There you go! Is there any way to get this post to LVP?

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't get it #194:

Yolanda tells columnists that she's changing her name back to Hadid so that she and "the children" will all have the same last name, BUT ... she says that she is still in love with David Foster.

Good grief!  No wonder she only gets three hours of sleep a night.  She's too busy thinking!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm a bit out of it today. Has this been posted or not? Yolanda causes change in filming reunion special. Why? Because of the limes in her brain, that's why. THEN, once Bravo got that all straightened out, Yolanda insisted she could only attend TWO hours of the eight because 8 hours would simply be too much! (How long did Hilfiger's fashion show last?)

http://www.inquisitr.com/1880761/rhobh-filming-on-reunion-moved-to-accomodate-Yolanda/

................................................................................................

That's Feb 2015 Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

I'm a bit out of it today.  Has this been posted or not?  Yolanda causes change in filming reunion special.  Why?  Because of the limes in her brain, that's why.  THEN, once Bravo got that all straightened out, Yolanda insisted she could only attend TWO hours of the eight because 8 hours would simply be too much!  (How long did Hilfiger's fashion show last?)

http://www.inquisitr.com/1880761/rhobh-filming-on-reunion-moved-to-accomodate-Yolanda/

................................................................................................

As Kokapetl just posted, that article was from last year for that reunion, not this upcoming 1. Yolanda told Andy, on WWHL, that she WILL be at this years reunion as she is doing sooooo much better. I don't think he would tolerate her either skipping it or only showing up for part of it given he is well aware of her busy social schedule as of late. LOL I think this years reunion is being scheduled around Kyle's participation of CA, both shows are part of the NBC Universal.

• Love 5

Omg before I clicked on the link I was thinking " that's the same shit, she pulled last year". I think Yo will stick around if for nothing else but to try to control the narrative . I'm keeping my expectations low because Andy is never able or willing to ask the tough questions. I know people complained when Bethenny took over the NY reunion, but I felt it was the only time my questions got answered.

• Love 5

Just wanted to see whether you were still awake!  LOLOL

I had the exact same reaction that you guys did.  I thought, "She pulled this same stunt last year, and here we go again!"  When I realized it was from last year, but we'd been talking about the reunion, I couldn't resist.  How much do you want to bet she DOES do the same thing?  She knows everybody is talking about whether or not she'll be there.  Per usual, all eyes have to be on Yolanda.

• Love 3

Come to think about it? I think yoyo is going to be there to do some major league damage control.

Think of it this way? She is going to WANT to be there because she can't think of people talking about her - she has to defend her name, she has to be there to educate people about invisible illnesses and her fucking pride won't let her miss a chance to set people 'right' about her and her 'journey'.

Instead of letting things blow over - letting the lies dry up and fade away - she is going to be there to ply us with more bullshit, tin foil hats and stories of woe.

• Love 8

Come to think about it? I think yoyo is going to be there to do some major league damage control.

Think of it this way? She is going to WANT to be there because she can't think of people talking about her - she has to defend her name, she has to be there to educate people about invisible illnesses and her fucking pride won't let her miss a chance to set people 'right' about her and her 'journey'.

Instead of letting things blow over - letting the lies dry up and fade away - she is going to be there to ply us with more bullshit, tin foil hats and stories of woe.

Good point.  Her Lyme brain will be sharp enough to realize that no one will actually come out and say that she's a habitual liar.  They won't 'go to' the truth.  All they will be willing to say is that she contradicts herself.  And Yo will give them a lecture about invisible chronic disease and HER journey.  

If the other housewives don't step up, and I have no doubt they won't, Yo will win.  Andy 'may' pose a few soft questions.  And that's it.

• Love 8

Am I the only one who hasn't seen this blind/not so blind item?

"This almost permanent A list musician/producer has been telling people that the main reason his wife left him is because he would not write any more checks to a doctor who he said was more like a television preacher.

There was always something new and each thing that was new would cost a ton of money and then quickly be replaced by something much newer and the cycle never ended."

http://www.foxella.com/he-would-not-write-any-more-checks-to-a-doctor-who-he-said-was-more-like-a-television-preacher/

I wonder if the other ex husband is writing all the checks now. I thought she had her own money. Why would she not be writing her own checks?

She is always bragging about wanting her children to be independent and proudly announced this when Anwar was signed with the modeling agency.

Is this because she wants them to be able to write the checks for their own treatments? So they don't have to depend on anyone else to pay for their quacks?  LOL.

I am not a big fan of David but he sure saved himself a load of money.

"Whatever passion Anwar decides to follow in life, Yolanda just wants him to be able to support himself, as she hopes for all of her children. "For me, it's all about being financially independent," she said. "I made a deal with Mohamed [her first husband and the father of her children], and I told him, 'By 21, all our three children will be financially independent and live their own life.' I had to make it work at 16, coming to a new country. I did it, and my children can do the same."

Um, so she wants her kids to be financially independent by age 21, but she wants David to pay her medical bills?

We know that Mohammed pays the kids medical bills. She said so to Lisa and Kyle at the lunch, when Lisa told her that Mohammed said the kids were fine.

But I guess once the non gigis hit 21, they will be expected to pay for their own quacks. Yeah, sure. I guess that's one way to cure the Lyme quickly.

• Love 9

According to Yo, Mo is paying for the kids' medical care....at this point.  I don't believe her when she says that the kids will be responsible when they're 21 they'll pick up their own tab.  Why?  Yo has an agenda. 

I have a feeling that David is (was) picking up the tab for Yo's treatments.  Pretty tiring at this point for him.    It will be interesting as to what will happen with the divorce.  I just don't think that Yo is going to be all that willing to chase treatments when it will be coming out of her own pocket book.  Deals will be made.... Just saying. 

• Love 7

Good point.  Her Lyme brain will be sharp enough to realize that no one will actually come out and say that she's a habitual liar.  They won't 'go to' the truth.  All they will be willing to say is that she contradicts herself.  And Yo will give them a lecture about invisible chronic disease and HER journey.  

If the other housewives don't step up, and I have no doubt they won't, Yo will win.  Andy 'may' pose a few soft questions.  And that's it.

They are in a tough situation. I think they will try to explain why it is all so confusing, but they won't call her a liar.LVP will defend herself against the charge that she was "going after" the children, but she is in a really tough spot because of her friendship with Mo. Assuming they still have a friendship. 

• Love 5

Am I the only one who hasn't seen this blind/not so blind item?

"This almost permanent A list musician/producer has been telling people that the main reason his wife left him is because he would not write any more checks to a doctor who he said was more like a television preacher.

There was always something new and each thing that was new would cost a ton of money and then quickly be replaced by something much newer and the cycle never ended."

http://www.foxella.com/he-would-not-write-any-more-checks-to-a-doctor-who-he-said-was-more-like-a-television-preacher/

I wonder if the other ex husband is writing all the checks now. I thought she had her own money. Why would she not be writing her own checks?

She is always bragging about wanting her children to be independent and proudly announced this when Anwar was signed with the modeling agency.

Is this because she wants them to be able to write the checks for their own treatments? So they don't have to depend on anyone else to pay for their quacks?  LOL.

I am not a big fan of David but he sure saved himself a load of money.

"Whatever passion Anwar decides to follow in life, Yolanda just wants him to be able to support himself, as she hopes for all of her children. "For me, it's all about being financially independent," she said. "I made a deal with Mohamed [her first husband and the father of her children], and I told him, 'By 21, all our three children will be financially independent and live their own life.' I had to make it work at 16, coming to a new country. I did it, and my children can do the same."

Um, so she wants her kids to be financially independent by age 21, but she wants David to pay her medical bills?

We know that Mohammed pays the kids medical bills. She said so to Lisa and Kyle at the lunch, when Lisa told her that Mohammed said the kids were fine.

But I guess once the non gigis hit 21, they will be expected to pay for their own quacks. Yeah, sure. I guess that's one way to cure the Lyme quickly.

Usually people who work to achieve financial success want to make things easier for their children and provide them with security and  good education.  In some cases rich parents encourage their children to go into the healing arts or focus on charitable causes.  Maybe this stupid bitch should have been more focused on having her children be children and young adults and college students than financial independence at 21.  I did notice she did whine in her opus to Bella about having to work her ass off to pay for the kid's education.  Sounds to me like perhaps the reason Bella could not pursue her Olympic dreams is she was pressured into being financially independent by 21 years of age.

The daughters, both the good one and the bad one, walked in the Chanel F/W 16.17 show

The hat Bella wore was in at least half of the 90 different looks presented (in different colors and patterns).

14ya6ja.jpg

vgj3hj.jpg

I still don't find Bella attractive.  Then it dawned on me she is far more fair haired and the intentional darkening of her hair throws her look off.  Her eyebrows are way too light for the dark hair-it also looks weird when her roots grow out lighter than her hair.    Nice outfit for a change on both them-interesting gloves.

• Love 6
(edited)

The Chanel runaway, this year was as always pretty interesting.

Even though Karl is in an advanced age and only feeds his decrepit body plain yogurt, he still manages to bring it.

The make up was soso. But hey, matelasse is Chanel bread and butter.

Both girls belong there, IMO,

Surgery or whatever...

As far as being encouraged to be financially independent at 21, I have to agree with yoyo there.( for her own children)

I have known too many children being emotionally and financially controlled by their parents.

I am sure that in yoyo' s current state of mind, she feels that she was wronged by both of her ex-husbands.

she also has an idea of how momo treated his older children as well. It might not be all roses, IMO.

Edited by thewhiteowl
  • Love 2

I don't think David Foster is saying anything about his divorce to anyone who would repeat it.  Speculation has been saying he got fed up with paying for her "medical" treatments for weeks now.   Makes sense but he is not spreading that. 

Here is my guess-those who know David don't have to ask-they have lived through reign of terror Yolanda brought into his life.   

• Love 9
Usually people who work to achieve financial success want to make things easier for their children and provide them with security and  good education.  In some cases rich parents encourage their children to go into the healing arts or focus on charitable causes.

It's such a bizarre thing for her to suggest because presumably she expected the kids to go to college. How would she expect them to be financially independent at 21 if they didn't have a career like hers being a model. It's highly unlikely somebody's going to hit that kind of jackpot months after graduating college, unless of course they're using rich connections to get a cushy job unavailable to regular people.

• Love 6
(edited)

I was financially independent at 21, and I'm not the daughter of rich people or people with any connections whatsoever.  I am the daughter of immigrants who had nothing and knew no one when they came here (see, Yolanda, you're not the only one!).

I graduated college at 21, started working at a law firm as a paralegal one week after graduation, and paid for my own apartment, food, and all expenses on my paltry non-model $18,000 per year salary in Chicago.  I was not buying designer clothes and living in a pricey condo my parents bought for me - I had a cheap apartment, no car, and I took public transportation to work.  I did, however, pay for my own graduate school for my MBA a few years later, also while still working, which then allowed me to get better paying jobs.

It's a fine goal to expect your kids to support themselves at 21 or 22, when they graduate college.  I'm actually surprised that anyone would question that goal.  It's one of the only things I agree on with Yolanda, although her idea of financial independence for her brood is entirely different from mine.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 11

No way is Mohamed going to cut his kids off, he won't even cut their mother off, and I think Yolanda forgets she bought Gigi a New York apartment worth $2,000,000 just for college, and that her fortune wasn't made from modeling, it was from a divorce settlement. Bella seems to live in her own NY apartment, I guess Gigi and Bella couldn't share, and I doubt Bella is paying or paid for it, or that Bella is even on track to being able to pay for it.

• Love 9
(edited)
was financially independent at 21, and I'm not the daughter of rich people or people with any connections whatsoever.  I am the daughter of immigrants who had nothing and knew no one when they came here (see, Yolanda, you're not the only one!).

But my point is I don't believe for one second that Yolanda is talking about her kids honestly living on 18,000 dollars a year with no other support. I did not mean to imply that no one ever was financially independent out of college--I know some people do that. I, too, had nobody else giving me any money out of college (but I was in grad school and had student loans that I'm still paying off.) Yolanda expects her kids to live in her world and be financially independent on her terms, and those are rich people terms. Look at the apartments she set those kids up in when they went to college--and what jobs do they all have to be financially independent? High-paying modeling jobs. They're not entry-level workers at some office any more than she was. I honestly don't think if they weren't models that they'd be supporting themselves like either you or I did.

That said, I think it's a lot harder for kids today to support themselves right out of college. 18,000 dollars a year is very little money, which is why many people getting entry-level jobs in, say, publishing have to either have outside support or can live at home. Salaries have stayed the same while cost of living as risen. (Or kids don't get salaries at all because they're unpaid interns to start.)

It's a fine goal to expect your kids to support themselves at 21 or 22, when they graduate college.  I'm actually surprised that anyone would question that goal.

I'm not questioning the goal, I'm questioning Yolanda. I think her meaning in setting it is exactly what she's got now--she got lucrative modeling contracts at 16 and so can her kids. I don't think she had any realistic plans for them to work as paralegals at poverty level wages.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 8

Financially independent by 21? What?  Those kids should have gone to college.  Then advanced degrees.  Find their passion and work at it (which no doubt would have been easier because of connections).  Create a base for their lives.  Not drop out of high school.  Not enter a world where the young fly too high and the temptations are too strong. 

• Love 2

I googled Yolanda's letter to Bella and she says "...working my ass off..." to get her an apartment in NYC.

1. When was she working her ass off to pay for Bella's apartment

2. How was she working (what work was she doing)

3. Why is she so harsh on Bella's lyme brain (previously I posted a link to an article that quotes Bella's struggles with lyme brain)

4. Why won't Mo help shelter poor Bella

5. Does Gigi only have one bedroom? 

6. Why can't Bella stay with Gigi 

7. If Bella's lyme is so bad that she gets lost and can't do anything, why send her to NYC or even send her to college (they don't give lymegrades for lymebrain)

8. Is lymespine bothered by high heels

• Love 13
(edited)

What is Mohamed's business?  He wants Anwar to be a partner; a lot of fathers want that.  And a lot of children have other goals, dreams, skills and talents.  What does Anwar want to do?   That is what is important.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I read the email again, I think Yolanda was working her ass off to convince Mohamed to pay for Bella's apartment.

There really isn't a reason why Bella and Gigi couldn't share an apartment, but their dad is super rich, and Good Daughter might not want to clean up after Bad Daughter.

• Love 7
(edited)

I googled Yolanda's letter to Bella and she says "...working my ass off..." to get her an apartment in NYC.

1. When was she working her ass off to pay for Bella's apartment

2. How was she working (what work was she doing)

3. Why is she so harsh on Bella's lyme brain (previously I posted a link to an article that quotes Bella's struggles with lyme brain)

4. Why won't Mo help shelter poor Bella

5. Does Gigi only have one bedroom? 

6. Why can't Bella stay with Gigi 

7. If Bella's lyme is so bad that she gets lost and can't do anything, why send her to NYC or even send her to college (they don't give lymegrades for lymebrain)

8. Is lymespine bothered by high heels

I think she meant working with a realtor from a Lincoln Town car, painting little things for her walls and shopping online for her furniture and bedding.  ;>)  Not a job to pay for it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10
(edited)

What is Mohamed's business? He wants Anwar to be a partner; a lot of fathers want that. And a lot of children have other goals, dreams, skills and talents. What does Anwar want to do? That is what is important.

I read somewhere that Anwar wanted to be a music producer. Mohamed currently builds/develops speculative super mansions for ultra rich foreigners who can't necessarily transfer tens of millions of dollars into a foreign bank, but can buy foreign property. He developed hotels and resorts at one point.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

Here is my guess-those who know David don't have to ask-they have lived through reign of terror Yolanda brought into his life.   

Take all the money in your wallet and run it thru your document shredder and then flush it down the toilet.

Eventually the toilet will back up and you are going to have to spend money on a plumber and once HE is done you MIGHT have to call someone to replace the tiles in the room...He rips the tiles up off the floor and discovers the floor joists need replacing, when the joists are pulled up, the pipes coming from the heater are corroded........

THAT is the kind of 'maintenance' that yoyo needed? If it's not ONE THING, it's another and there seems to be no end in sight? She sounds like that fucking house in the "Money Pit" movie....

• Love 7

I read the email again, I think Yolanda was working her ass off to convince Mohamed to pay for Bella's apartment.

There really isn't a reason why Bella and Gigi couldn't share an apartment, but their dad is super rich, and Good Daughter might not want to clean up after Bad Daughter.

I think the initial reason they were getting separate apartment was because Bella was supposedly moving to New York with a roommate. Of course that was when both Bella and Gigi were supposed to be attending college classes, so who knows what the deal is now. 

I think the initial reason they were getting separate apartment was because Bella was supposedly moving to New York with a roommate. Of course that was when both Bella and Gigi were supposed to be attending college classes, so who knows what the deal is now. 

• Love 2

What is Mohamed's business?  He wants Anwar to be a partner; a lot of fathers want that.  And a lot of children have other goals, dreams, skills and talents.  What does Anwar want to do?   That is what is important.  

I am thinking Anwar is 16 soon to be 17 and like most young men his age probably is more interested in getting his knob polished. 

Anwar has said he wants to be a music producer, and I would think he would have money from dad and be able to learn the ropes from step-dad.  I think he needs to stay away from mirrors for awhile and stop posing.  Mohamed is a developer. 

• Love 6

I think that she wants them to be able to provide for themselves and not NEED nor EXPECT to be supported by either set of parents.

Who really knows for sure with yoyo?

I don't have my Lymelese translator handy at the moment.

• Love 4

I think Mohamed would be okay with Anwar becoming David's protege, David is at the nexus of art and business. I don't see Mohamed allowing the modeling thing to continue beyond summer, and Anwar will probably hate it by the end of summer.

• Love 3

If I remember correctly, Gigi was the one that had a roommate right away, not Bella. Yet when we saw/see pictures of their apartments there is never a "roommate" there or even mentioned so I think that was just a cover story used when Yolanda bought and then remolded 2  million+ dollar apartments for each daughter so they could "go to college" (which of course never happened). LOL

• Love 4

Ha, by the time I was 21, I had four years invested in my job/career and I think I spent 1,500 dollars on my "student loans" - come to think of it, I never borrowed any money to go to school, I paid cash for my classes?

When you work for and pay your dues, It makes you harder and less apt to take things for granted - My parents gave me one bit of advice when I was 17 - "You are going to be off our insurance plan when you turn 18, get a job with benefits....."

When I heard that yoyo was financing the kid's 'schooling' and room,  I laughed.

• Love 1