Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I’m actually ok with not having a party for a 1 yr old... the first bday is more for the parent than the child, that being said, if a parent wants that party, more power to them, there’s nothing wrong with celebrating even if the child won’t remember, the family as a whole will. But I do find it ridiculous to stage a photo shoot instead of a party, it’s like she’s going to try to trick ensley into thinking she had a party, like when she’s older and complaining how Jenelle didn’t play Yahtzee with her, Jenelle will pull out the pictures and be like “leave me aloooonnnneeee see we had a party”.

I can’t quite put my finger on why I don’t think the photo shoot is weird, but it just is to me. It seems out of character for Jenelle, I feel like the real reason they didn’t have a party is because there aren’t many people who would come, David’s Mom and Jamie are the only people they aren’t feuding with.

At the same time it’s typical Jenelle, the same person who pulled out all the stops and bought all of Etsy for her wedding... but decides a party for someone else isn’t necessary, just take pictures like there was a party. If you don’t want to have a party, fine, but not have a party but stage a photo shoot like there was is weird.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Is Kaiser cross-eyed? Jenelle needs to get him to the optometrist.

He is descended from the crest of Griffin and no one in that line has ever needed glasses.  Jenelle and David can't be bothered to give him medicine prescribed by doctors and Nathan is too obsessed with being a superior master race to accept his child may need glasses so he is never getting to an optometrist.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I’m actually ok with not having a party for a 1 yr old... the first bday is more for the parent than the child, that being said, if a parent wants that party, more power to them, there’s nothing wrong with celebrating even if the child won’t remember, the family as a whole will. But I do find it ridiculous to stage a photo shoot instead of a party, it’s like she’s going to try to trick ensley into thinking she had a party, like when she’s older and complaining how Jenelle didn’t play Yahtzee with her, Jenelle will pull out the pictures and be like “leave me aloooonnnneeee see we had a party”.

I can’t quite put my finger on why I don’t think the photo shoot is weird, but it just is to me. It seems out of character for Jenelle, I feel like the real reason they didn’t have a party is because there aren’t many people who would come, David’s Mom and Jamie are the only people they aren’t feuding with.

At the same time it’s typical Jenelle, the same person who pulled out all the stops and bought all of Etsy for her wedding... but decides a party for someone else isn’t necessary, just take pictures like there was a party. If you don’t want to have a party, fine, but not have a party but stage a photo shoot like there was is weird.

I think this is exactly it. Who would show up for the party? 

I think one of the tweets from Jenelle that @druzy posted, mentioned something about Jenelle was eager to have a party for Eggsley and how she had picked out a girl's theme long ago. I know I didn't dream that shit. 

Back to Eggsley on that unicorn: 

eggsley unicorn.jpg

unicorn.jpg

conehead horse eggsley.jpg

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I think one of the tweets from Jenelle that @druzy posted, mentioned something about Jenelle was eager to have a party for Eggsley and how she had picked out a girl's theme long ago. I know I didn't dream that shit. 

eggsley unicorn.jpg

unicorn.jpg

5 hours ago, monicageller said:

Those pictures are spot-on @GreatKazu!

@monicageller posted the above Instagram post explaining the no party party.

Parties for young (young!) children are mostly a get together for the parents.  There is nothing wrong with that.  As you grow up you stop having beer bong parties and start having “get togethers” with other friends who have kids your kids age.  Plus is a good way to start socializing your kid and your family with other families.     The problem is that Jenelle has no friends.  I am pretty sure she has a list of enemies that might attend and bring gifts though if she provides food.   

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, leighroda said:

It's weird because it's just fucking weird.  Have a birthday party themed photo shoot  but no birthday party? Ya high, Jenelle, ya high!

And it looks like she bought a lot of Etsy for this photoshoot, too. 

I can barely get my 3 year old and 1 year old to take a picture where they're both still and looking at the camera (let alone doing both and smiling at the same time).  Doing a celebration-themed photo shoot with them myself sounds like anything BUT a celebration. Ya'll know this was 100x worse than what happened when Jenelle and David did their Save the Date "photo shoot."

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"Party photo shoot"? #MomTips?!?!??!??!??!??! You know, you can actually take pictures at a birthday CELEBRATION that you will remember forever. I'm not saying a one-year old needs a 50k "Tori Spelling" style party, but wtf is this nonsense?!? This makes Aubree's "recreated" birthdays with a grocery store carrot cake & nobody around seem normal in comparison. 

Right? Instead of a party, we took some pictures. Instead of presents, we let your siblings dump some shit out of a pinata on your head. You'll remember them forever! 

(Like why does she think Ensley WOULDN'T remember her siblings forever? Are they going somewhere?)

4 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Imagine all the screaming and yelling that went on behind the scenes of THIS super fake happy family photo shoot. “Nose in the corner Kaiser!”

And poor little Kai crying, "Feed Me" when Jenelle's quest for the most Insta-worthy photo kept the kids in front of that white sheet for 5 hours straight. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Okay but what about your ugly husband? 

This actually makes me so mad at Jenelle... she acts like we are ridiculous to speculate any abuse when she has literally claimed to be abused by every person she has dated, and for the most part it’s out of concern, I mean yeah lots of people, myself included make off hand comments, but nobody truly wants to see her hurt, or one of the children hurt. It’s her usual cycle, everything is hunky-dory, until the break up, then she was being abused the entire time and it was terrible but we just didn’t know what was going on because she put on a happy face. Yet she wants to ridicule fans for being concerned for her.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Right? Instead of a party, we took some pictures. Instead of presents, we let your siblings dump some shit out of a pinata on your head. You'll remember them forever! 

(Like why does she think Ensley WOULDN'T remember her siblings forever? Are they going somewhere?)

And poor little Kai crying, "Feed Me" when Jenelle's quest for the most Insta-worthy photo kept the kids in front of that white sheet for 5 hours straight. 

Looks like her siblings dumped a bunch of Jolly Ranchers and other candy out of the piñata that Endtable couldn't even have. It's a wonder she didn't choke to death before one of the bigger kids was able to pick it all up. Aside from them having not a friend in the world to invite to a birthday party, she failed to mention in her endless posts that they were in California buying dope and ordering cheap t-shirts on her birthday. Do you think UBT filled the room with uppercuts to break the piñata?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Parties for young (young!) children are mostly a get together for the parents.  There is nothing wrong with that.  As you grow up you stop having beer bong parties and start having “get togethers” with other friends who have kids your kids age.  Plus is a good way to start socializing your kid and your family with other families.     The problem is that Jenelle has no friends.  I am pretty sure she has a list of enemies that might attend and bring gifts though if she provides food.   

Unless you're Maci.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

You know Jenelle has probably said something about Barb being with Colin so much with Jace and Gabriel in tow. I don't blame her from this post I would not think visiting with this individual is what a young boy needs to be doing. Barb should do this stuff on her own time since she is retired and has the time now. 

That picture of Ensley is very very cute she looks like a doll. Sorry but Watson is no comparison to this picture and her eyes don't look dead she looks adorable. 

David made the unicorn horn all by himself. Someone posted the pic on twitter but I didn’t take a screen shot.  Darn. Anyway,  um yea.  ?‍♀️
Edited by Mkay
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

eggsley unicorn.jpg

unicorn.jpg

I swear when I first saw that first picture, I thought the unicorn was barfing. 

Barfing a party noisemaker, of course, because that's what a unicorn would barf. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Booted said:

You know Jenelle has probably said something about Barb being with Colin so much with Jace and Gabriel in tow. I don't blame her from this post I would not think visiting with this individual is what a young boy needs to be doing. Barb should do this stuff on her own time since she is retired and has the time now. 

That picture of Ensley is very very cute she looks like a doll. Sorry but Watson is no comparison to this picture and her eyes don't look dead she looks adorable. 

Yeah, for as much as I wouldn't want my kid around Jenelle, I wouldn't want them around Colin or Ashley either. All three of them are certifiable. 

• Love 2

@druzy this is the tweet I was referring to earlier. Jenelle had posted  about picking a girl's theme for years when someone asked about a party. 

A broke ass unicorn cake that looks like it has a weapon sticking out of it and a white sheet is the theme she dreamed of for years!!

jenelle party tweet.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

They are high all the damn time. 

WTF?

WTF, indeed.  Jenelle bought every unicorn item offered on Etsy and he couldn't look around and see the horn comes out of the forehead? The horn is sticking out of it's neck. Way to go there, you fucking moron.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@druzy this is the tweet I was referring to earlier. Jenelle had posted  about picking a girl's theme for years when someone asked about a party. 

A broke ass unicorn cake that looks like it has a weapon sticking out of it and a white sheet is the theme she dreamed of for years!!

jenelle party tweet.jpg

Oh- now I get what you were referring to! 

Lol-broke ass unicorn cake! I wonder if she covered Endsley's gift with a towel. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

Oh- now I get what you were referring to! 

Lol-broke ass unicorn cake! I wonder if she covered Endsley's gift with a towel. 

lol

She should cover Eggsley's head with a towel. Better yet, cover her dead eyes.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Probably a last minute party cause she saw everyone making fun of the photo shoot. Jace honestly got lucky not having to be there in the house of horrors with all these half and step siblings he barely knows. He gets to be at home with his real mom eating home cooked meals. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Jesus, Kai barely made that photo.

At least he made it unlike the birthday girl. Notice all the kids have changed yet Eggsley and her parents are still in white from the photo shoot in the cake shots. Eggsley is eating rainbow cake the others have vanilla, Eggsley also has the same top pony as the photo shoot day. My bet is the Jace was not the only kid missing from the party as  normal parents would pull the birthday girls highchair up to the table so they can enjoy their party.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

David made the unicorn horn all by himself. Someone posted the pic on twitter but I didn’t take a screen shot.  Darn. Anyway,  um yea.  ?‍♀️

Why does this horse have a cone coming out of it's ear?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

Am I the only one who is traumatized by the sight of a cake in the shape of a horse's head?

Fucking David is probably trying to get the kids used to the idea of animals going to heaven.

And then to be expected to eat a piece?

Oh hell no.

4 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Ensley with the dead eyes again. Or maybe she’s confused about who the two creeps next to her are.

She is also probably wishing that she was celebrating with Watson instead...you know, to see what a normal family looks like and how they engage with their children!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

.....to be in Barb's custody, in Doris's custody, David's (less trashy) sister's custody, Maryssa's other family's custody, or CPS custody....

...or just to live with their other parent (since none of them share the same set of parents). 

I mean, it's likely to eventually happen. This is Jenelle (and David).  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, druzy said:

That was an interesting read. As we suspected, UBT was allowed some supervised visits. They were happening at his non crazy sister's home. More time with the little boy was supposed to be phased in gradually but his ex has completely cut off communication with him. He's asking the court to find her in contempt for violating the parenting plan. But, I think it's safe to speculate that she's filed her own motion outlining the 1001 reasons why that little boy should never be in the care of the swamp things.  I laughed my ass off reading it because he's accusing her of doing everything he and Jenelle have done to make things next to impossible for the other parent. The difference is, his ex has excellent reasons to keep that baby away from the gruesome twosome.

• Love 20

Why did she show a weird mannequin hand that does not have her name tattooed on the knuckles? Does she mean it will be in that style? Anyway, not like it matters...he's putting his name on the body parts most likely to be chopped off when he uses a power saw high...while WORKIN'!! ON THE LAND!!!!

• Love 12

I’ve never seen someone with a clothing line be the only model... sometimes they are in some of the pictures (I think this is what Maci has done) but I’ve never seen the owner/creator be the sole model, which to me makes this whole clothing line thing seem super self serving, her clothes are just basic articles with dumb sayings that are over done, the only one I find remotely entertaining is the dramastic one... I love Alfredo, but have never felt the need to declare that through my wardrobe. 

• Love 16