Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ok, girl in the background on the right...which one of us managed to infiltrate THE LAND?!?!

loll 

Whoever it is, you must be the Radar's source! Now that you got paid, pick us up so we can visit Barb! :-)

• Love 9

Long time lurker, first time poster! I loooove this forum, and I looooove to hate watch TM2. You guys are hilarious, and I love your comments. 

I made an an account to post these pictures from Snapchat. Looks like MTV is filming, and it also looks like Kaiser was there after all. 

Edited by MaraBoBara
Tried to add the pictures. Guess I don't know how, ugh!
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, MaraBoBara said:

Long time lurker, first time poster! I loooove this forum, and I looooove to hate watch TM2. You guys are hilarious, and I love your comments. 

I made an an account to post these pictures from Snapchat. Looks like MTV is filming, and it also looks like Kaiser was there after all. 

Yay! Glad to have you another hatter here.  Hahaha ?

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now that the reception is well under way, I hope there are adults sober enough(and know how to swim & know CPR) to supervise the kids in the pool. Also, I hope someone is looking after the kids so they don't get lost in the woods.  Hopefully they hired lifeguards.

Keep it klassy, dude. You are so David's friend. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, MaraBoBara said:

@MaraBoBara- Welcome! To add pictures:

120.jpg

Edited by druzy
I just saw your post- nevermind!
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now that the reception is well under way, I hope there are adults sober enough(and know how to swim & know CPR) to supervise the kids in the pool. Also, I hope someone is looking after the kids so they don't get lost in the woods.  Hopefully they hired lifeguards.

This looks more like a frat party than a wedding to me... And, I highly doubt these idiots thought of having a lifeguard.

30 minutes ago, MaraBoBara said:

Dammit, Nathan! (Welcome, @MaraBoBara)

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Also why do they need so many plates for so few guests?

So many questions

I'm going to guess that with whatever drama happened last night/this morning some of the guests decided not to show. 

54 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Keep it klassy, dude. You are so David's friend. 

All the people there are probably David's family and friends. Jenelle doesn't have friends -- but if she did, there is no way David would allow her a male friend. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Hahahaha you can totally see her black panties in the dress. Ummm jenelle? Maybe not skin tight annnnnd see through. And for the love of god, why would you ever wear black underwear with white? EVER? Like...not just at your wedding, but...EVER?

I liked decades ago when Madonna wore a black bra under a white tee, but that's about it.

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

RIGHT???? She and David alienate her mother and put her through fucking hell. Jenelle is the one who did NOT invite Barb to the wedding. And now David is supposed to sit around all day, holding her hand and wiping her tears away? Because she apparently now CARES about the woman she has treated so callously? This girl is a real piece of work!

This makes me believe it was a David edict that Barb not be invited.

4 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I doubt they show any of it. They're obviously protecting her and her fairytale story bullshit

But why are they protecting her? I don't get it. People will still watch if they show the real Jenelle. And I doubt she'd ever leave the show...because $$$.

Edited by nikita
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Welcome New Posters! It's Saturday Night and here we are spending it with Janelle. We need a rehab.

I was just lecturing my husband on how we need to get out more, and here it is Saturday night, he's overdosing on college football and I'm stalking Jenelle's wedding. I'm officially old and boring. 

That reception is so lame. All I see are empty tables, empty dance floor and 150 plates too many for that cake cutting. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, nikita said:

But why are they protecting her? I don't get it. People will still watch if they show the real Jenelle. And I doubt she'd ever leave the show...because $$$.

Exactly my question, I don't think they want to deal with the disruption if Jenelle walks temporarily the way Maci did when farah was invited back. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

I was just lecturing my husband on how we need to get out more, and here it is Saturday night, he's overdosing on college football and I'm stalking Jenelle's wedding. I'm officially old and boring. 

That reception is so lame. All I see are empty tables, empty dance floor and 150 plates too many for that cake cutting. 

We have to see the night ending fight!  I can hear his game from here too!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

Huh

Can anybody zoom in  and see if that is Jace in the background with a towel rapped around him. I am on my phone and it looks like the kid is still wearing his pants.

Possibility.  I wouldn't be surprised if David pushed him into the pool - you know, for laughs.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Welcome New Posters! It's Saturday Night and here we are spending it with Janelle. We need a rehab.

lol 

I made homemade chicken tacos. Come on over!!

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Did the company who set up the dance floor even bother to clean it off from the last wedding? It's filthy, to say nothing of the uneven layout and gaps. First klass operation, all the way!

I hope Jenelle and David fall and break their hips. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I'm going to guess that with whatever drama happened last night/this morning some of the guests decided not to show. 

All the people there are probably David's family and friends. Jenelle doesn't have friends -- but if she did, there is no way David would allow her a male friend. 

Half of them are probably UBT's roomies from the cellblock just showing up for the free booze, the other half are MTV extras to fill in some of the empty chairs.

We expected a trashtastic swamp wedding and they didn't disappoint. For starters, it was like What Not to Wear. The sunglasses, the too big jacket on him and on her, the black underwear, the too long dress with a godawful lace tail. They both looked like they made a quick stop at the Salvation Army thrift store for wedding duds at the last minute. 

And I only saw the one picture of the kids walking back up the aisle, but wasn't quite sure what I was seeing. Did Maryssa have Headsley strapped to her back like a papoose? What the hell was that about? 

That knotty pine cake looked unappetizing. I like how the lady in black had to tell UBT how to hold the knife properly. I guess he's not used to eating utensils. 

To sum up that wedding in one word (borrowing from the Golden Girls here)...Ewwww. 

• Love 17

I zoomed in on the deejay's song list on his laptop:

jenelle_wedding_songs.jpg

Do I see Nick Jonas song "Jealous" on there? If not, it should be. 

"Highway to Hell" should have been the official wedding song. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I zoomed in on the deejay's song list on his laptop:

jenelle_wedding_songs.jpg

Do I see Nick Jonas song "Jealous" on there? If not, it should be. 

"Highway to Hell" should have been the official wedding song. 

Is there footage of David doing the Cupid Shuffle?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pheebs said:

Did anyone notice the dead sod? I sure did!

It never had a chance I think you are not supposed to walk on freshly laid sod for a few weeks. Since they were still laying it the morning of the swamp hoedown and then trampling it during preperations combined with leaving it to dry out to attend to the princesses needs yesterday that poor sod just curled up and died.

I think it represents their marriage nicely, no chance of survival.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The sod was sitting in piles since May (per instagram pics) without them installing it.  I doubt they even watered it.

David was likely having to tend to Jenelle's emotional breakdowns that she was having on a daily basis, especially during the CPS investigation.

Jenelle: "Dude! OMG I can't handle this!!! This is all my mother's fault!!"

David: [in that halting way he talks] "I NEED...TO WORK...ON THE GROUND...AND GET TO THE SOD...OR IT WILL DIE!!"

Jenelle: "I'm gonna die!!!! Dude...I. AM. HAVING. A. FREAKIN'. ANXIETY. ATTACK! Why won't you pay attention to ME?!!" 

Kaiser tends to a crying Endtable by rocking her in her chair. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13