Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Some of that fits her, but last I checked, Leah was still using social media to prop up the illusion of a perfect marriage with Jermy.

True!  I just found myself wondering if it was some sort of semi-hidden "FU" to him, even though she's "publicly" talking about their great marriage. It does seem to fit Jenelle better, though.

• Love 1

I'm not a dominant lefty, but I have been in relationships where my man did prefer my hand(s) to be bare when we were in bed and touchin all on each other. So it could have merit. Though I dunno how that works with lefties once you're married and such, but whatevs. To me it doesn't sound all that scandalous, except for I guess we're still supposed to be believing these girls are involved in healthy, stable relationships....which anyone who has the internet knows is a total crock of shit. I just wonder which crew member is seriously skeezy enough to hook up with Jenelle....I'm betting he was a new guy. After seeing her and the behind the scenes of whatever her life is truly like (meaning how fucked up it is which we don't see) I can't see any of their crew even being interested in her situation. Felon, addict, 2 baby daddies, 1 ex husband.. yeah, screams "WINNER!!!!" to me!

• Love 1

http://starcasm.net/archives/310001 911 calls from the night of the arrest

The film crew was locked out of Jenelle's house, they heard fighting and called 911 when they heard Jenelle screaming GET OFF ME

A little later, Jenelle calls 911 herself to report that Nathan took her car keys "denying me to go to school tomorrow" or to take her son to school. 911 tells her there's already a cop on the way because they already got a call (the MTV crew)

• Love 2

http://starcasm.net/archives/310001 911 calls from the night of the arrest

The film crew was locked out of Jenelle's house, they heard fighting and called 911 when they heard Jenelle screaming GET OFF ME

A little later, Jenelle calls 911 herself to report that Nathan took her car keys "denying me to go to school tomorrow" or to take her son to school. 911 tells her there's already a cop on the way because they already got a call (the MTV crew)

Didn't she get popped a couple weeks ago for driving on a suspended? Neither one of the idiots has a license to drive the new cars she spent her MTV money on. 

• Love 2

Speaking of dropped, have her feelings for Nathan dropped?

He just posted this over Sat am breakfast. Another ten-minute divorce?

N.J. Griffith @GroundLevelUp  ·  26m 26 minutes ago

The moment the waitress ask you if you're eating alone... #rubitinalittlebitmore

• Love 1

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/jenelle2.jpg

Those are tweets from Nathan's friend, Josh, about going to Puerto Rico and taking photo/video to sell. Someone asks him if he's going to be in the wedding and he basically says ~wait and see!~ 

This supports the popular theory that Nathan and Jenelle are getting married in Puerto Rico to circumvent the no-contact order and posting all those sad/dramatic/breakup messages on social media to throw everyone off the trail, like when they posted about being at the beach when Jenelle was in labor with Kaiser. 

Edited by SeenYouWitKieffah
  • Love 1

Wonder if the parents have physical custody of Kaiser and that's why they were on the trip?

I hope so. Not that I think they are great people, they did raise Nathan, after all. Janelle can not be trusted to raise her own children. She's someone who'd always choose her penis of the moment, over her own flesh and blood.

• Love 2

A destination wedding doesn't make the marriage legal in the U.S., right? So they will still have to break the no-contact order to make it so.

Puerto Rico is part of the United States, it's a territory. The people there are United States Citizens.

• Love 3

Mod sponsored side trip to talk about the US territories because it's not a widely talked about thing. Here's an explanation from wiki: (I'm sure the posters above knew all this, I'm just adding substance to Janelle's thread because she isn't going to do it.)

Currently, there are a total of sixteen territories of the United States, five of which are inhabited: Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marianas, United States Virgin Islands and American Samoa. The 10 uninhabited Territories are Palmyra Atoll, Baker Island, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Wake Island, Midway Islands, Navassa Island and Serranilla Bank.

Territories have always been a part of the United States.[2] By Act of Congress, the term ‘United States’, when used in a geographical sense, means “the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands of the United States”.[3] Since political union with the Northern Mariana Islands in 1986, they too are treated as a part of the U.S.[3] An Executive Order in 2007 includes American Samoa as U.S. “geographical extent” duly reflected in U.S. State Department documents.[4]

The five inhabited U.S. territories have local voting rights, have protections under U.S. courts, pay some U.S. taxes, and have limited representation in the U.S. House of Representatives by delegates who cannot vote on the floor of the House, but who can vote in committee meetings and can appoint constituents to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine academies. Approximately 4 million islanders are U.S. citizens; about 55,000 U.S. non-citizen nationals live in Samoa. Under current law among the territories, "only persons born in American Samoa and Swains Island are non-citizen U.S. nationals[5]". Samoans are under the protection of the U.S., with freedom of U.S. travel without visas.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territories_of_the_United_States

• Love 2

Well, as I just posted, it IS part of the United States.

Sorry, I didn't see you post when I posted. We ended up choosing a hot air balloon over Vermont anyway, but PR was a thought.

I don't really think I could care less what Jenelle thinks about marrying anywhere though :P

So, territory aside (thanks for that wiki entry, since I'm pretty sure they don't teach this in school anymore)...if Janelle and Nathan were to marry in Puerto Rico, aren't they in violation of the no contact order? Couldn't the judge put them BOTH in jail?

Just because they married doesn't make the legal ramifications disappear .

Anyone else catch from Reality Tea that Jenelle is gonna "write" (I use that term loosely) a book? Made me chuckle.

Did she say what she's going to 'write' about? Her life's pretty much already out there for public consumption. Mainly because of her, and her Twitter/social media. I'd have a hard time believe most of what she'd write anyway.

• Love 3

Did she say what she's going to 'write' about? Her life's pretty much already out there for public consumption. Mainly because of her, and her Twitter/social media. I'd have a hard time believe most of what she'd write anyway.

Oh, it's going to be a memoir, of course. I don't think she knows how to focus on anyone/thing but herself. What I don't get is why she thinks anyone would care about her life, pre-16&P....and considering she puts virtually everything she does/thinks on either Facebook or Twitter I don't understand what she has left to write about in her life.

• Love 2

Ya know, if I thought she would write an honest account of her life and the trouble she has been in I might actually buy the book. I don't see that happening though. It will be filled with things like how everybody is so mean to her and if they would just leave her alone she would be fine.

I will read the book if she has a chapter about the missing flip flops though. The one constant in Jenelle's life and now they are gone too.

Sigh. I wonder where they are.

Is it just speculation or is it true that Nathan's parents have Kaiser? I wouldn't be surprised if they do. I wish there was such a thing as forced sterilization for some people.

• Love 4

Not adding anything of substance here, but this sentence just made me laugh and laugh.

I'm just adding substance to Janelle's thread because she isn't going to do it.

Also, I don't think protection agreements limit the locations in which they are effective. There was a time that Rhianna had hers dismissed so that she could be at the same awards ceremony as what's his name.

Getting married will still violate the order. I hope they don't get married, though. They are even more toxic to each other than they are apart.

• Love 2

Is Nathan out on bond? I can't keep up with the arrests...there are too many. Can he travel out-of-state? Maybe lawyer Dustin told him he couldn't get on the plane. 

Edited by Jellowslr
I will read the book if she has a chapter about the missing flip flops though. The one constant in Jenelle's life and now they are gone too.

Sigh. I wonder where they are.

A Where's Waldo style book about the flip-flops! Or you could include other things that have gone missing over time - her hoodie, her dog, Nathan's shirtsleeves. 

• Love 4

So..Nathan and Jenelle have broken up again. Nathan has a new girlfriend.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/185045/jenelle_evans_worries_about_nathan

"On Sunday, April 19, Jenelle posted on Facebook, 'Introducing some random chick to our son? Wow that was fast.' Then in the comments, she added, 'He can focus on some piece of meat and I'll focus on being a mother to my amazing boys and school.'"

Cause you know, Jenelle has room to talk about bringing new partners into her kids' lives so quickly....just like she's so focused on being a mother.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11

Hahaha, this bitch is CRACKED! She has paraded an endless amount of the male species through Jace's life, trying to get them to play "daddy" to her son. What's good for the goose, Jenelle....

• Love 4

So..Nathan and Jenelle have broken up again. Nathan has a new girlfriend.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/185045/jenelle_evans_worries_about_nathan

"On Sunday, April 19, Jenelle posted on Facebook, 'Introducing some random chick to our son? Wow that was fast.' Then in the comments, she added, 'He can focus on some piece of meat and I'll focus on being a mother to my amazing boys and school.'"

Cause you know, Jenelle has room to talk about bringing new partners into her kids' lives so quickly....just like she's so focused on being a mother.....

On top of the hypocrisy, Kaiser is what, 8-9 months? I don't think Jenelle has to worry about any attachment issues at this point. But by all means, Jenelle, take the 3 weeks that you're in between loser boyfriends (if you can even go 3 weeks) to be a mother to your sons and focus on school, until you inevitably eat your words by bringing some new psycho around your kids and losing interest in school.

• Love 4
But by all means, Jenelle, take the 3 weeks that you're in between loser boyfriends (if you can even go 3 weeks) to be a mother to your sons and focus on school, until you inevitably eat your words by bringing some new psycho around your kids and losing interest in school.

I bet she's on her little dating app already. Next voiceover - "I've been so busy meeting guys, I haven't had much time for Jace and Kaiser, so I'm really looking forward to my mom bringing them over today. I had to drop out of school as well, but things are going really good". 

• Love 12