Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Some live tweets:

SCRmama ‏@SCRmama1 21m21 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville 1100$ a month child support boo who for you. I used to get 25$ a month. For an infant! #spoiledbrat #getaclue @HowardStern

10:25 AM - 1 Jul 2015

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 28m28 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville admits to starting stuff because the producers ask @Andy #RHOBH

10:28 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 33m33 minutes ago

@brandiglanville again states that she was not asked to leave

10:29 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 22m22 minutes ago

@brandiglanville says she is in two television development deals ;-)

10:31 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 14m14 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville says on air that @KyleRichards sent her a "legal letter" about not talking about her on @HowardStern HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10:32 AM - 1 Jul 2015

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 24m24 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville talking about salaries again guesses @KyleRichards and @LisaVanderpump make $1mil a pop #RHOBH

10:33 AM - 1 Jul 2015

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 23m23 minutes ago

Brandi claims she wasn't fired and @KyleRichards keeps sending her legal letters! #RHOBH

10:34 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 27m27 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville points out that the new deals are in the "reality" realm.......

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 20m20 minutes ago

Brandi claims she doesn't know if @Andy likes her

10:37 AM - 1 Jul 2015

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 2m2 minutes ago

"How much money has it cost you for the smelly vagina lawsuit" - @HowardStern "$54K"- @BrandiGlanville

10:40 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 5m5 minutes ago

@HowardStern says the only song he knows by @leannrimes is "Blue" ....hahhahahahaha! Welcome to 1996!

10:46 AM - 1 Jul 2015

HOWARD 100 QUOTES ‏@HOWARD100Quotes 29m29 minutes ago

"You look like you'd like it." ~ @BrandiGlanville to @rqui on anal sex #H100

10:47 AM - 1 Jul 2015 · Details

@BrandiGlanville says she doesn't have a drinking problem....says she has a "drinking solution" hahahahahaha! @sternshow

10:49 AM - 1 Jul 2015

ETA:

Pat Pugliese ‏@GatorArcangelo 6m6 minutes ago

@sternshow @HowardStern @BrandiGlanville is it just me or is this vapid woman really annoying.

11:03 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 46s47 seconds ago

@BrandiGlanville has inked licensing deal for "Unfiltered" everything! YAY!! I know there are hundreds of thousands who would supp

11:07 AM - 1 Jul 2015

HOWARD 100 QUOTES ‏@HOWARD100Quotes 6m6 minutes ago

"If you get any skinnier you won't be able to take a large penis." ~ @HowardStern to @BrandiGlanville #H100

11:10 AM - 1 Jul 2015

BooBoo ‏@lynszy08 2m2 minutes ago

Why did @BrandiGlanville tell @HowardStern she was "sued" by 3 cast mates including Kyle. Lol A c/d letter is not being sued.

11:17 AM - 1 Jul 2015

ETA:

Wheels ‏@WheelsH100 35m35 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville Great job on @Sternshow today! 1 day your kids will be so proud! Instead of a bikini you should try a muzzle! @HowardStern

Jake ‏@djbritnasty 34m34 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville GREAT INTERVIEW MY QUEEN! #SelfImportantCunts #howardstern

11:19 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Cori Laners ‏@Cori_LA 34m34 minutes ago

Wow. @BrandiGlanville to @rqui on @sternshow "You look like you like anal. IS sex after menopause painful? You learned about a white girl."

11:20 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Wink n Smile ‏@crazymamaa 19m19 minutes ago

@207Curtin @californguy @BrandiGlanville all she said was that Kyle was a bitch. That's all

11:23 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Wink n Smile ‏@crazymamaa 14m14 minutes ago

@207Curtin @californguy @BrandiGlanville and a cunt

11:29 AM - 1 Jul 2015

FancyWasHerName ‏@Winny_Churchill 18m18 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville on @HowardStern watches RHOBH states its not interesting without Brandi, she is the antagonist who creates entertainment!

11:30 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Sue Burkett ‏@BurkettSue 24m24 minutes ago

@crazymamaa @BrandiGlanville He said he liked LVP but she brings nothing to the show.

11:32 AM - 1 Jul 2015 · Details

FancyWasHerName ‏@Winny_Churchill 14m14 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville on @HowardStern RHOBH producers ask B to create drama for ratings.

Brandi states NOT fired. Would return if Yo and Kim do.

11:35 AM - 1 Jul 2015

BooBoo ‏@lynszy08 7m7 minutes ago

I love @HowardStern for not letting #BrandiGlanville bullshit him about getting fired cuz the girl tried! #RHOBH

11:37 AM - 1 Jul 2015

FancyWasHerName ‏@Winny_Churchill 8m8 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville says she has a new show AND a major Network development deal.

#notfired. May film some RHOBH if Yo films @HowardStern

11:37 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Wink n Smile ‏@crazymamaa 2m2 minutes ago

So funny. Even Howard Stern called Eileen Davidson boring. #RHOBH

11:43 AM - 1 Jul 2015

FancyWasHerName ‏@Winny_Churchill 4m4 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville C&D letter from self-important Kyle. @HowardStern states the show needs Brandi as an antagonist or show is BORING.

11:46 AM - 1 Jul 2015

FancyWasHerName @Winny_Churchill

@BrandiGlanville JR cheated...again.

11:57 AM - 1 Jul 2015

FancyWasHerName @Winny_Churchill

@BrandiGlanville Brandi and Leann threw party at Le's house together. Le "is nice" to her.

No issues anymore.

11:59 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

Some live tweets:

SCRmama ‏@SCRmama1 21m21 minutesarrow-10x10.png ago

@BrandiGlanville 1100$ a month child support boo who for you. I used to get 25$ a month. For an infant! #spoiledbrat #getaclue @HowardStern

10:25 AM - 1 Jul 2015

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 28m28 minutesarrow-10x10.png ago

@BrandiGlanville admits to starting stuff because the producers ask @Andy #RHOBH

10:28 AM - 1 Jul 2015

THis will please Bravo to no end

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 33m33 minutes ago

@brandiglanville again states that she was not asked to leave

10:29 AM - 1 Jul 2015

I guess that means she was told to leave.

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 22m22 minutes ago

@brandiglanville says she is in two television development dealsarrow-10x10.png ;-)

10:31 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Me too!!!!!

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 14m14 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville says on air that @KyleRichards sent her a "legal letter" about not talking about her on @HowardStern HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10:32 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Did she bring a copy?

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 24m24 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville talking about salaries again guesses @KyleRichards and @LisaVanderpump make $1mil a pop #RHOBH

10:33 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Pretty good guess

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 23m23 minutes ago

Brandi claims she wasn't fired and @KyleRichards keeps sending her legal letters! #RHOBH

Well she has claimed she was only demoted.  I guess you aren't firedif Bravo asks you to come back part time and paid $30,000.00 and an exclusivity clause forbidding you from appearing on other reality shows.

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 27m27 minutes ago

@BrandiGlanville points out that the new deals are in the "reality" realm.......

Did anyone think she was be offered a spot on CNN or Fox news as anchor?  Or the lead on Modern Family? No

luppino ‏@mikehilldoe 20m20 minutes ago

Brandi claims she doesn't know if @Andy likes her

10:37 AM - 1 Jul 2015

"How much moneyarrow-10x10.png has it cost you for the smelly vagina lawsuit" - @HowardStern "$54K"- @BrandiGlanville

Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Brandi is just now starting discovery and a 1 in front of the $54,000. How much did it cost you to answer Kyle's alleged letters?

@HowardStern says the only song he knows by @leannrimes is "Blue" ....hahhahahahaha! Welcome to 1996!

10:46 AM - 1 Jul 2015

HOWARD 100 QUOTESarrow-10x10.png ‏@HOWARD100Quotes 29m29 minutes ago

"You look like you'd like it." ~ @BrandiGlanville to @rqui on anal sex #H100

10:47 AM - 1 Jul 2015 · Details

@BrandiGlanville says she doesn't have a drinking problem....says she has a "drinking solution" hahahahahaha! @sternshow

10:49 AM - 1 Jul 2015

brandi has used that line before. . . it is not working.

ETA:

Pat Pugliese ‏@GatorArcangelo 6m6 minutes ago

@sternshow @HowardStern @BrandiGlanville is it just me or is this vapid woman really annoying.

11:03 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Why she can't stand alone or have her own radio show

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD 46s47 seconds ago

@BrandiGlanville has inked licensing dealarrow-10x10.png for "Unfiltered" everything! YAY!! I know there are hundreds of thousands who would supp

11:07 AM - 1 Jul 2015

Yeah, because unfiltered reeks of filth.  Good call Brand--did you pay a branding expert for that stroke of genius and was it Josh Taekman?

HOWARD 100 QUOTESarrow-10x10.png ‏@HOWARD100Quotes 6m6 minutes ago

"If you get any skinnier you won't be able to take a large penis." ~ @HowardStern to @BrandiGlanville #H100

11:10 AM - 1 Jul 2015

BooBoo ‏@lynszy08 2m2 minutes ago

Why did @BrandiGlanville tell @HowardStern she was "sued" by 3 cast mates including Kyle. Lol A c/d letter is not being sued.

It worked for her Season 3.  She may be dealing with a brighter group of people.

Thanks Quinn for all the hard work

• Love 3

Eh, maybe if the ratings flatline they'll bring her back like that one Jersey housewife, but I think she's just playing around to promote her upcoming interview and keep her name out there.  I can also see it as her trying to coax out supporters who, to me anyway, seem buried by a chorus of people praising her departure.  

With Nene leaving ATL and all these shows on the decline, maybe Bravo should gather them up in some kind of series.  Nene, Brandi, Jill Zarin...they need to spin off something like Road Rules/Real World did back in the day to keep these things interesting, imho.  Now could be the time.

I want a RH All Stars Vacation so much!

Have them go somewhere where they feel out of their element and maybe even use a couple of people from defunct franchises like Kat from DC and Lea from Miami. I would watch the hell out of something like that.

• Love 1

I want a RH All Stars Vacation so much!

Have them go somewhere where they feel out of their element and maybe even use a couple of people from defunct franchises like Kat from DC and Lea from Miami. I would watch the hell out of something like that.

The Island of Misfit Housewives...I'd watch. They do well on islands, drama-wise.  

Again, she's giving me stuff I've heard before.  This how she's going out?

In any case, I'm glad she apparently said the producers tell her to do things.  I think that's the one thing that really sets Andy off- suggesting that this isn't 100%, um, unfiltered reality, which makes it less likely she'll show up as a Friend later. Although it's really not good for her brand, imho, for her to say that.  How can you be both an unfiltered Truth Cannon and Production's Bitch?  

And as far as the show needing an antagonist to be interesting...we'll get one.  Now we just get to wonder who it is and why they fill that role (my guess is Eileen, 'cause she was fairly popular last year, creating tension with the older crew, and she sometimes comes off slightly above it all).  With Brandi, we already knew what was to come which meant it was boring/annoying.

All that said, I do hope she lands another reality deal.  I'll admit I'd be curious to see her in a different setting, one that's more suitable like a resurrection of the "Of Love" brand on VH-1, or maybe something with her ex and the new wife (which would be fun for an episode, perhaps).

• Love 1

Thank you, Quinn for the tweets from the live feed. Although I have Sirius, I didn't want to hear Brandi's voice at all.

@brandiglanville says she is in two television development dealsarrow-10x10.png ;-)

Is it the same deal that Kim Richards supposedly has going on? Is it a spot on Celebrity Rehab and Intervention?

• Love 4

For those of you that don't have Sirius and/or don't want to listen to Brandi's screeching, this website will recap the show in great detail!

http://www.marksfriggin.com/

Thanks for this link!  He has the Brandi interview in detail.  The cyst and disease letter did its job, Brandi had a lid on.  I suspect after the Joanna Krupa situation she doesn't want to keep spending all her money on lawyers!

The part that makes me crazy about Brandi (how can I choose?) is that she says horrible things about people, and then when they fight back, she acts victimized.  News flash Brandi: actions have consequences.  If you slander Kyle's family and her husband's business, THEY WILL RESPOND.  And not everyone tries to solve all their problems using twitter and tabloids.  Some people use grown-up resources.  That's not "rich person bullying" (a quote from the show).  That's a rational response to slander.  (And yes - they can afford to hire lawyers because they have money.  So what?)

Even Howard, per that link, told Brandi that she could tell the truth, she just couldn't commit slander.  After which she had very little to say.   Except for that she had tons of TV shows in the works.

I said all along that she was welcome to her own spinoff - I hate to see bad actions rewarded, but selfishly, I mostly want her to stop ruining a show I watch.  So fair enough.  Let her do a show.  I'll hope for it to fail.  And in the meantime, she can stop taking up space on my DVR.

• Love 4

There is always Celebrity Big Brother. She could give that a world. Plus she will be away for months without any contact from the outside world.

This reminded me of Survivor, a show I love to watch. Put her on there and hopefully she will fall off some cliff - "What happened to Brandi?!" "Brandi who?"

I'd love to see Brandi thrown to the lions. Too bad she can't be on "Beyond Scared Straight". I'd love to see her up against those female prisoners. There was one from a few seasons back whose name was Diabla. That prisoner still gives me the shivers. I'd be Diabla's bitch if I had to share a cell with her.

• Love 1

I'd love to see Brandi thrown to the lions. Too bad she can't be on "Beyond Scared Straight". I'd love to see her up against those female prisoners. There was one from a few seasons back whose name was Diabla. That prisoner still gives me the shivers. I'd be Diabla's bitch if I had to share a cell with her.

I bet you Brandi won't say "Bring it bitch" to her. I think she might have her limits and would dare try and test those waters.

• Love 2

Eh, maybe if the ratings flatline they'll bring her back like that one Jersey housewife, but I think she's just playing around to promote her upcoming interview and keep her name out there. I can also see it as her trying to coax out supporters who, to me anyway, seem buried by a chorus of people praising her departure.

With Nene leaving ATL and all these shows on the decline, maybe Bravo should gather them up in some kind of series. Nene, Brandi, Jill Zarin...they need to spin off something like Road Rules/Real World did back in the day to keep these things interesting, imho. Now could be the time.

Wait. Nene is leaving too? Brandi, Kim and Nene? Is it Christmas already? BUH BYE Bitches!
  • Love 3

"How much money has it cost you for the smelly vagina lawsuit" - @HowardStern "$54K"- @BrandiGlanville

So....if she hadn't made that comment about Joanna Krupa, she would not have lost $54K already.  Would have enough for a nice down payment on a house, among other things.  Yet, she never learns.

Maybe Is it the same deal that Kim Richards supposedly has going on? Is it a spot on Celebrity Rehab and Intervention?

Maybe she and Kim are going to film a series together "Two Toxic Twits".

Episode 1:  Kim and Brandi are packaging bottles of Brandi's wine for shipment to the 5 people that ordered it.  Kim excuses herself and heads for the bathroom.  A few seconds later, Brandi notices a bottle is missing and runs to the bathroom to confront her BBF only to find the bathroom door being guarded by Kim's son Kinglsley.  GRRRR!!!!!

• Love 4

For those of you that don't have Sirius and/or don't want to listen to Brandi's screeching, this website will recap the show in great detail!

http://www.marksfriggin.com/

Great and very detailed recap. Thank you so much.  First off oh ick and incredibly irresponsible this hosebeast named Brandi Grandville, does not use condoms and uses the non-birth control method of withdrawal.  Dangerous thing for a mother of two to brag about.  In less than an hour she discussed details of six different sex partners.  

Brandi said her money is all tied up in lawsuits-it isn't tied up it is spent.   She makes it sound as if the lawsuits are an investment. 

She claims to have turned down $500,000.00 form RHOBH because she only wanted to film with Yolanda and Kim.  

She had six business meetings and six offers (I wonder if they were offers of employment or offering to take her out to dinner).

Howard Stern said the lowest thing you can do is say a woman's vagina smells.  Brandi admitted to doing it because JK made her mad with her crack about Eddie leaving her. Brandi apparently said she allegedly said it.  No allegedly about it is on film.  

She can't be alone.

Announcement coming soon about her next big television deal.

She has like 12 jobs.

• Love 3
(edited)

Great and very detailed recap. Thank you so much. First off oh ick and incredibly irresponsible this hosebeast named Brandi Grandville, does not use condoms and uses the non-birth control method of withdrawal. Dangerous thing for a mother of two to brag about. In less than an hour she discussed details of six different sex partners.

Brandi said her money is all tied up in lawsuits-it isn't tied up it is spent. She makes it sound as if the lawsuits are an investment.

She claims to have turned down $500,000.00 form RHOBH because she only wanted to film with Yolanda and Kim.

She had six business meetings and six offers (I wonder if they were offers of employment or offering to take her. out to dinner

Howard Stern said the lowest thing you can do is say a woman's vagina smells. Brandi admitted to doing it because JK made her mad with her crack about Eddie leaving her. Brandi apparently said she allegedly said it. No allegedly about it is on film.

She can't be alone.

Announcement coming soon about her next big television deal.

She has like 12 jobs.

I doubt any of those offers included dinner. Why bother? Just take her into the nearest bathroom and a guy can get what they want from the Skank. Such a truly disgusting piece of trash. Those poor kids. Edited by chlban
  • Love 3

She has like 12 jobs.

Yeah. She has 12 BLOW jobs lined up in the next two days.

I am seriously laughing here at the thought that Brandi thinks she has 12 jobs lined up. Her claim that she has jobs reminds me of that skit on that tv comedy show In Living Color, "Hey Mon" The hardest working family who held many jobs:

• Love 6

I am seriously laughing here at the thought that Brandi thinks she has 12 jobs lined up. Her claim that she has jobs reminds me of that skit on that tv comedy show In Living Color, "Hey Mon" The hardest working family who held many jobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DorVltB6z0

^^^ Hysterical! Love it.

Brandi has many exciting opportunities lined up as much as Jill Zarin did. Which is good news for those of us that don't want to see or hear from her again. I hope anyone that thought her misleading tweets meant a possible return to the show can feel reassured that's not happening. Notice she's now saying she'll make occasional appearances only with Yolanda. Maybe. But if Yo comes back, and that's a big IF because of her health, Yo doesn't need to film with Brandi. She's fine interacting with the other ladies, and they're fine with her. It's Brandi who needs Yolanda. She's just saying this to save face...so she can pretend leaving was her idea, and coming back will also be her idea and on her terms.

• Love 3

Brandi said one man's penis was so big she had to use two hands for a blow job.

When I read that, I laughed. Hey Brandi, you are supposed to use your mouth for a blow job, you friggin' idiot. Using your hands is called a "hand job". She has such a big mouth she can...

Nevermind. I think you know what I mean.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sheeesh!  Thanks, WireWrap, for the link to that interview, but what did Brandi say?  She went all around the mulberry bush and wound up saying nothing!  You know what Brandi reminds me of?  She reminds me of someone on a carousel who waves at you on the sidelines, but every time she comes back around, she's on a different colored horse.  You constantly wonder whether that's Brandi or not.

It seems clear to me that Bravo fired Brandi and, furthermore, that she's not even a FOH.  I think she begged them to let her come on and do a cameo appearance if Yolanda has a scene.  Bravo said, "We'll see," and Brandi is running with it.  She'll even do it for nothing just to be able to save face (she thinks).  She doesn't seem to get that everyone has seen her face far longer than they care to.  Brandi is back at Square One, where she was at the start, and she knows it.  On her time off, I hope she'll learn a whole new vocabulary and a healthy way of dealing with people.  Actually, I'm not even sure I feel that way.  I guess I just really don't care, and that's pretty much a first for me.  Usually, I can at least wish someone well.  She has done so much damage, especially to her own children!!!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

I think it is interesting Brandi thinks that Yolanda's limited time on screen would be spent or wasted  spending time with her.  That is what makes her considerably self-absorbed.  I think if Yolanda returns it will all about her and her family and interacting with the established cast.  I could be wrong but I believe 90% of Brandi's one on one time with Yolanda last year was all about Yolanda telling her she was behaving inappropriately.

• Love 7

Great and very detailed recap. Thank you so much.  First off oh ick and incredibly irresponsible this hosebeast named Brandi Grandville, does not use condoms and uses the non-birth control method of withdrawal.  Dangerous thing for a mother of two to brag about.  In less than an hour she discussed details of six different sex partners.

I've said it before - I feel so sorry for her kids. She can crow all she wants to about how important they are to her but does she not think this sort of talk hurts them?  One is a teenager.  Does she not think he is teased by his friends?  Does she not think he's on the internet? Does she not realize she is a total embarrassment to her children and the rest of her family?

Ugh.  She is trash. 

• Love 5

Sheeesh!  Thanks, WireWrap, for the link to that interview, but what did Brandi say?  She went all around the mulberry bush and wound up saying nothing!  You know what Brandi reminds me of?  She reminds me of someone on a carousel who waves at you on the sidelines, but every time she comes back around, she's on a different colored horse.  You constantly wonder whether that's Brandi or not.

It seems clear to me that Bravo fired Brandi and, furthermore, that she's not even a FOH.  I think she begged them to let her come on and do a cameo appearance if Yolanda has a scene.  Bravo said, "We'll see," and Brandi is running with it.  She'll even do it for nothing just to be able to save face (she thinks).  She doesn't seem to get that everyone has seen her face far longer than they care to.  Brandi is back at Square One, where she was at the start, and she knows it.  On her time off, I hope she'll learn a whole new vocabulary and a healthy way of dealing with people.  Actually, I'm not even sure I feel that way.  I guess I just really don't care, and that's pretty much a first for me.  Usually, I can at least wish someone well.  She has done so much damage, especially to her own children!!!

That face isn't worth saving.  Brandi should move on to a new one.

(Thank you for the link but)  I didn't waste time reading what Brandi said on Howard Stern.  Are you guys telling me that Brandi didn't have any BIG NEWS in her interview?  That she may have stretched the truth when she said that????   Inconceivable!

• Love 4

That face isn't worth saving.  Brandi should move on to a new one.

(Thank you for the link but)  I didn't waste time reading what Brandi said on Howard Stern.  Are you guys telling me that Brandi didn't have any BIG NEWS in her interview?  That she may have stretched the truth when she said that????   Inconceivable!

LOL!  Her news was Howard Stern would have her back. All her news is just a rerun. Even her jabs about The Agency.  When Kyle and Mauricio were on the beach in Hawaii there was a clip of the two of them discussing him leaving Rick Hilton's firm.   Kyle said something deep - akin to business is business.  Next we will hear from Brandi LVP's old house burned down, Taylor's husband committed suicide, LeAnn and Eddie were married when they began their relationship.  What has become clear is these women did not trust her with any insider information (except maybe Kim) so she has nothing to reveal.  LVP may have been kind to her and she saw how vindictive and desperate Brandi was to make a buck.

I didn't watch the clip or interview-does Brandi blush or seem flustered at all when Howard is asking all these really personal questions about her vagina, guys she screwed privates, anal sex?  To me that is where the disgrace lies.  There is nothing in her life sacred.

• Love 4

When I read that, I laughed. Hey Brandi, you are supposed to use your mouth for a blow job, you friggin' idiot. Using your hands is called a "hand job". She has such a big mouth she can...

Nevermind. I think you know what I mean.

Weeeell, not to get too blue, but I know what Brandi was saying - she meant it was so big that she had to use two hands to hold it steady so she could...

• Love 2
(edited)

I haven't been posting much......this last season just really burned me out to the whole franchise. But Brandi if you continually find yourself homeless, jobless and being sued maybe it's time you do something different. And that bs about people won't rent to her because Kyle and Lisa made a statement what a crock of poo (tm Lisa VP) people won't rent to you because your a bad tenet . She has squandered every opportunity she's ever had because she can't keep her mouth shut ,so in the words of another crazy housewife "I want you to zip it". And thanks to all of you for posting highlights of the Stern show and her tweets, you should get combat pay.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 7

Okay, this is good.  Brandi admits that she doesn't use birth control and the guys just "pull out".  And she says she had sex with Mehcad Brooks, who, according to wikipedia 

In 2013, Brooks was featured in a public service announcement for the Center for Reproductive Rights.

• Love 3

I listened to the whole thing, I love Howard and listen daily. He is truly a Real Housewives fan he absolutely loves it.

Everything above recapped it well. The gross details not documented included her description of her vaginal rejuvenation, that one guy she dated had to special order condoms because he was so well endowed, and that she had sex on the hood of her car on the first date with an NBA player (who she thinks was Serbian but doesnt' remember) without a condom or any kind of birth control.

The whole time she talked you could hear the plastic surgery in those over inflated lips it was weird.

The show is better without her, although she kept going on and on and on about how she has SO many deals in the works. She said she "loved Bravo", but wouldn't say where the deals where but did indicate they might be reality TV.

I feel badly for her kids, I agree with the poster who says she needs to be locked up until she figures out her anger. Should couldn't really talk about the JK lawsuit but did say that she lost her temper because JK said she could see why Eddie left Brandi. So she's in a world of legal shit because she cannot stay composed when someone runs their mouth. I feel badly, like I said for the kids.

• Love 2
(edited)

Brandi must be high. She is wearing two different earrings. I saw this on my FB feed and instantly noticed the two different earrings in the still shot.  She must have woken up with a mighty hang-over too. She looks a damn, hot mess. Her hair looks dirty, as usual, her face looks bloated, and I bet she didn't shower. I didn't bother to watch the video:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/01/brandi-glanville-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-appearances-demotion-fired-broke/

Edited by GreatKazu

Brandi must be high. She is wearing two different earrings. I saw this on my FB feed and instantly noticed the two different earrings in the still shot.  She must have woken up with a mighty hang-over too. She looks a damn, hot mess. Her hair looks dirty, as usual, her face looks bloated, and I bet she didn't shower. I didn't bother to watch the video:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/01/brandi-glanville-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-appearances-demotion-fired-broke/

Yea, it was her "choice" to give up the big paycheck in order to receive a fraction of it! She is an idiot to think most people will believe her "spin"! LOL She claims that "she thinks" Lisa and Kyle really hate each other but are pretending to be friends just because viewers want that! Spin, Spin, Spin off into obscurity where you belong Brandi! LOL

• Love 1

Yea, it was her "choice" to give up the big paycheck in order to receive a fraction of it! She is an idiot to think most people will believe her "spin"! LOL She claims that "she thinks" Lisa and Kyle really hate each other but are pretending to be friends just because viewers want that! Spin, Spin, Spin off into obscurity where you belong Brandi! LOL

I think Lisa and Kyle are just fine.  I believe when Brandi decides she dislikes someone she will twist their words to try and get others to dislike them.  I remember when Brandi said Kyle said Lisa filed BK.  I didn;t happen but even tho she was at odds with Lisa she wanted Lisa to dislike Kyle more.  Next it will be Brandi saying something about how Yolanda feels about Kyle or Lisa. 

I think Bravos biggest problem this year for filming is there is very little chance there will be unrest between the Lisas, Eileen and Kyle.  They seem to honestly have fun and it would seem their husbands might actually film with them.  Unlike the rarely seen Mr. Foster.

• Love 1
(edited)

Brandi said one man's penis was so big she had to use two hands for a blow job.   

Anyone else remember when you'd rather DIE than utter these words, even to close friends?! Did Brandi ever get any guidance about what is appropriate behavior? I would of been disowned if I acted like her.

My parents wouldn't let me watch I Claudius on PBS so what do I know.

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 3

Okay, this is good.  Brandi admits that she doesn't use birth control and the guys just "pull out". 

This really surprised me.  Oh, not because she is reckless, and just plain trashy.  With all her whining about how much she has to pay for skin-care, treatments, etc. birth control is one of the first things dr's prescribe for adult acne.  

• Love 3

So Brandi doesn't use protection - what an idiot -  what about diseases!  She is a fool.  If you are going to have indiscriminate sex - which I am not condemning her if she wants to why would I care - then by Bob's sake, use some protection from creepy crawlies and diseases that can take you away from your children.  She is a moron - in so many more ways then the obvious.

• Love 7

So Brandi doesn't use protection - what an idiot -  what about diseases!  She is a fool.  If you are going to have indiscriminate sex - which I am not condemning her if she wants to why would I care - then by Bob's sake, use some protection from creepy crawlies and diseases that can take you away from your children.  She is a moron - in so many more ways then the obvious.

Not just her catching some other STD but what about guys catching her HPV/STD? Does she bother to tell then that she is infected with HPV and that they then can contract it from her through unprotected sex with her and then pass it along to others? Brandi raged against the fact that Eddie cheated on her, got HPV and then passed it on to her but she could care less if she then passes it on to others? Sick, she is a twisted sick freak IMO.

• Love 7

Not just her catching some other STD but what about guys catching her HPV/STD? Does she bother to tell then that she is infected with HPV and that they then can contract it from her through unprotected sex with her and then pass it along to others? Brandi raged against the fact that Eddie cheated on her, got HPV and then passed it on to her but she could care less if she then passes it on to others? Sick, she is a twisted sick freak IMO.

Agree.

When I heard that Brandi got ticked off because she said she contracted  HPV because Eddie cheated on her, I wondered if one can also contract it from  the sexual interaction that went on with one of the women she and Eddie consensually had in their marital bed.  Can one can catch it with just woman-to-woman contact even if Eddie had just watched and not had contact with the other woman.  If so, it would have been passed from the woman to Brandi then to Eddie. 

• Love 1

Agree.

When I heard that Brandi got ticked off because she said she contracted  HPV because Eddie cheated on her, I wondered if one can also contract it from  the sexual interaction that went on with one of the women she and Eddie consensually had in their marital bed.  Can one can catch it with just woman-to-woman contact even if Eddie had just watched and not had contact with the other woman.  If so, it would have been passed from the woman to Brandi then to Eddie. 

I do think it can be passed woman to woman, especially if there are shared "toys" involved. We have no way to know who contracted it first given the sexual nature of Brandi's/Eddie's more open marriage, even if we believe that there were only "women" brought into their marital bed.

• Love 1

I do think it can be passed woman to woman, especially if there are shared "toys" involved. We have no way to know who contracted it first given the sexual nature of Brandi's/Eddie's more open marriage, even if we believe that there were only "women" brought into their marital bed.

I always felt Brandi contracted HPV from those threesomes she and Eddie had back in the days. You are correct that it can be passed from one woman to another. Without going into much detail, Brandi and the other female doing a scissor move would bring their private parts into contact with each other. As you mentioned, the use of sex toys or anything that is shared.

Brandi knowingly passing an STD to others reminds me of those guys who have been mentioned in the press for knowingly pass HIV/AIDs because they are upset at the women they claim harmed them.

• Love 2

When Brandi said she has HPV I thought -what are the odds a woman who sleeps around, apparently doesn't use condoms, didn't have it by the time she met Eddie?  Maybe she is the one responsible for giving it to him.  She claims she met Eddie and slept with him the first night.  He was in a relationship with someone else at the time they met. 

If there would have men or Rottweillers or burros Brandi would have spilled by now.  From what Brandi has said about her fab self-I think the other women were just as much for her as him. According to her "there were rules".  I love that Brandi complains that men she meets are interested in the threesome-I wonder where they get the idea she goes along with such a thing.

Of all the dumb and inappropriate thing Brandi has said the one about no condoms after admitting to HPV is probably the dumbest.  If she gets heat I hope it is for this and I want to watch her back pedal. 

• Love 2
(edited)

While condoms can lesson exposure their efficacy in preventing the spread of HPV, is not the same as other STDs or pregnancy.

Not saying she shouldn't use condoms just it's an important thing for people to know.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

In listening to the excerpts from the show, I was struck by the fact that Brandi seems to use the "blue words" quite naturally.  That is, I got no sense that she was trying to impress Stern or the audience with how raunchy she could be.  The language came so easily to her.

When I was growing up, it seemed like there were 100,000 times when I thought my parents were too strict.  I was the firstborn, and parents are often tougher on the first one to come along.  Then, the school district skipped me ahead in school two grades, so I was always surrounded by kids who were older than I was.  I could easily have followed some of their examples of poor language in order to feel like I was as "mature" as they were, and could have gotten into a lot of trouble.   Now, when I hear Brandi rolling those words off her tongue like they're a natural part of the English language, I'm grateful that my parents had boundaries.  I would never have said I'd be grateful, and this is the first day I've ever felt that way.  I'm beginning to see that my parents were afraid.  Their fear of what I might pick up from the older students had them scared purple, and that's why they were super strict.

Brandi's mother shocked me (mildly) in a scene where she was talking with Brandi.  I was surprised by her language. While some parents can be too strict like mine were, Brandi's parents didn't put the skids on her when they should have.  No wonder she doesn't bat an eye when she uses terms that most of us consider low class and inappropriate.  We're products of our environment.

• Love 2

I always felt Brandi contracted HPV from those threesomes she and Eddie had back in the days. You are correct that it can be passed from one woman to another. Without going into much detail, Brandi and the other female doing a scissor move would bring their private parts into contact with each other. As you mentioned, the use of sex toys or anything that is shared.

Brandi knowingly passing an STD to others reminds me of those guys who have been mentioned in the press for knowingly pass HIV/AIDs because they are upset at the women they claim harmed them.

Brandi better be careful or she might find herself in yet another lawsuit, this time for not revealing she has HPV and a guy sues her for giving it to him!

• Love 3

I'm trying do hard not to laugh.

• Love 4
(edited)
Without going into much detail, Brandi and the other female doing a scissor move would bring their private parts into contact with each other.

Scissors move?  Okay.  It's bugging me because I spent a fortune on what was supposed to be the best sex book in print, but they never mentioned about the scissors move.  I'm trying to picture it.  *chuckle*  *chortle*  *ROARING with laughter*  Especially two women doing the move at the same time!  I need a demonstration.  I'll bet I know one HW who'd be super good at it.  Kyle!  You know how much she likes to show off her splits.  How can you do a scissors move and use a sex toy at the same time???  Talk about agile!  You've gotta be kidding!  I'm taking off for Google to see whether I can learn more about it.  This is the best discussion we've had on the board, ever!  :)

LATER:  Just as I thought.  The scissors move is done in football, baseball, soccer, rugby, etc., etc.  Finally, it's done in sex, but it's a basic, boring move which has nothing to do with scissors or splits.  It's just lying on your side, facing each other.  Zzzzzz.  What's the big deal, Brandi?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1
(edited)

Another day, another set of "I've been done wrong" tweets from Brandi, this time it looks like her lawyer did her wrong.  ETA:  OK if I read the tweets and put different emphasis, she may be referring to the lawyer of one of her adversaries.

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago
Happy 4th to EVERYONE!Even lawyers who abuse our legal system&there clients,for self promotion & press!
9:31 AM - 4 Jul 2015
https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/617370123242835968

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago
it seems unethical 4 a lawyer 2B tweeting about his case,posting links to negative stories about own client doingEXACTLY what he claims I am
9:38 AM - 4 Jul 2015
https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/617372000361713664

ETA:
Tweets about the Unfiltered licensing deal:

Missy ‏@MissyMacDD Jul 1
@BrandiGlanville has inked licensing deal for "Unfiltered" everything! YAY!! I know there are hundreds of thousands who would support!

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account
‏@BrandiGlanville
@MissyMacDD slowly working on it but with being unfiltered comes legal bills..,so two steps forward three steps back❤️❤️❤️❤️
8:28 PM - 3 Jul 2015

Tish ‏@Tish_185
@BrandiGlanville @MissyMacDD is it time to have a sit down with JK yet?!You've already wasted 50k+ on BS..swallow your pride for ur boys ❤️
10:43 PM - 3 Jul 2015

Edited by quinn