Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Lol we havent seen the show yet. If she is anything like she was on CBBUK, she'll be very S2/3 Brandi. Very tame. Even Rinna said that she ran into Brandi over Christmas and they had a very nice conversation. 

Spoiler

Didn't Brandi finish in 11th place out of fifteen contestants on CBBUK?

• Love 2
On 12/26/2017 at 5:05 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Being on RHOBH was as much of a blessing for Brandi as it was a curse. As much as it helped her become more financially stable and put her on equal footing as far as fame with Eddie it also seemed to make her more insecure and having to live to up to some "standard". 

Kudos to all the RHONY for being the less plastic  of all the franchises. 

On 12/26/2017 at 11:12 AM, Mrs peel said:

LOL, I guess you can have a “step and repeat” anywhere!  Nice large cubicle behind it though!

she looks terrible there, way too much plastic surgery.

Which one? Both look bad.

On 1/23/2018 at 11:27 PM, AttackTurtle said:

Brandi always liked to make a big deal about how the other ladies were old and menapausal.....as though she found it offensive.  Her “hooking up” with Max’s friend in Amsterdam was her pathetic way of showing the woman how “young” she was, when in fact she just looked sad.

I wonder how her ageist comments about her cast mates or her comment on national t.v. about Joanna Krupa would be treated by the Me Too movement.  As far as I can see Brandi is part of the problem.

I'm. I'm 30 and find menopause exciting idea!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Susie Diamond said:

Oh, the nose hairs, the mustache and chin hairs are A-MAZ-ING! Yeah! No tampons!

LMMFAO!!!!

Wait. Wait. Now i No use tampons. Im in depends now! I have chin hair and mustache now.... Don't nose hairs come with age!?

Shite. I suppose im not missing much. It no longer sounds so alluring.

Lol

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Jel said:

Brandi has now got that Joan Rivers look. 

Except Joan looked more "natural" than Brandi does. Brandi doesn't look anything like she did just 5 years ago, Joan always looked like Joan.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Ugh...................not really.

I agree, Primal Slayer. I think Brandi should back off the fillers; however, even on a bad day, she has the essential bone structure and carriage that Joan Rivers, with all her money and massive surgery, never achieved.

These women have all changed themselves, some more than others. Consider this B&A of LVP. Setting aside the obvious stuff, like pruned eyebrows and better skin, what the hell is going on with her disturbingly evident Adam's apple in the Before image:

Lisa-Vanderpump-Plastic-Surgery-Before-a

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, SCS said:

I agree, Primal Slayer. I think Brandi should back off the fillers; however, even on a bad day, she has the essential bone structure and carriage that Joan Rivers, with all her money and massive surgery, never achieved.

These women have all changed themselves, some more than others. Consider this B&A of LVP. Setting aside the obvious stuff, like pruned eyebrows and better skin, what the hell is going on with her disturbingly evident Adam's apple in the Before image:

Lisa-Vanderpump-Plastic-Surgery-Before-a

3 things, first, she was much thinner in the before, second, her neck is arched in the before and third, she is much older in the after picture. I see some mild lip plumping/filler and Botox but little else. Her nose is unchanged as are her eyes, chin/face shape.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, SCS said:

Mmmmm, mebbe.

slide12-ytv-realhousewives-thenandnow-va

I really don't see a difference here either. The nostrils, tip, length and width all look the same. The biggest difference is the lighting, her face is in the shadow of her giant hat, blocking any light, her eyes look like black slits in it and her upper lip is a bit thinner there as well. LOL She really has aged well with very little done to her face.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I really don't see a difference here either. The nostrils, tip, length and width all look the same. The biggest difference is the lighting, her face is in the shadow of her giant hat, blocking any light, her eyes look like black slits in it and her upper lip is a bit thinner there as well. LOL She really has aged well with very little done to her face.

I think she looks great and don't see the any surgical enhancements.  It looks like the usual lip plumper and Botox.  The third may be photo shop.  Why release a crummy photo when you can give it a little tweak.

Most of all I like the fact Brandi's thread on TV is covered with photos of LVP. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

Wasn't there some conflict between Kyle and Lisa because Kyle revealed that Lisa had had a face lift? Early on, season one or two? Anyone remember?

Brandi used to be a stunner, now she has that filler-induced alien look, to my eyes anyway.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Wasn't there some conflict between Kyle and Lisa because Kyle revealed that Lisa had had a face lift? Early on, season one or two? Anyone remember?

Brandi used to be a stunner, now she has that filler-induced alien look, to my eyes anyway.  

Much of what comes out of Brandi's mouth is fiction and that was just another tale in the Brandi book.  We have seen LVP since 2009, and there doesn't seem to be a "facelift".  If LVP wanted to go for a younger look she might want to take a look at her neck.  Otherwise she is a natural beauty-when she doesn't wear caterpillars on her eyes. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Most of all I like the fact Brandi's thread on TV is covered with photos of LVP. 

Yes, indeed, mainly because finding these types of images of LVP is remarkably easy (much like finding these types of images of Kyle coupled with her oft-commented upon back fat is easy), But you are correct -- this is the Brandi thread. So --  returning to the original comment   --

19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Except Joan looked more "natural" than Brandi does. Brandi doesn't look anything like she did just 5 years ago, Joan always looked like Joan.

-- I give you:

brandi-glanville-nose-job.jpg

and:

Joan-Rivers-Facelift-Before-and-After.jp

Edited by SCS
link funk
  • Love 5

and there doesn't seem to be a "facelift"

But there has been work done over the years. Not as much as this, though:

29 minutes ago, SCS said:

brandi-glanville-nose-job.jpg

Yikes. Why, Brandi, why?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Much of what comes out of Brandi's mouth is fiction and that was just another tale in the Brandi book.  We have seen LVP since 2009, and there doesn't seem to be a "facelift".  If LVP wanted to go for a younger look she might want to take a look at her neck.  Otherwise she is a natural beauty-when she doesn't wear caterpillars on her eyes. 

Was the facelift talk from Brandi? I don't remember any details, just have a vague recollection that Kyle had betrayed a confidence.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Jel said:

Was the facelift talk from Brandi? I don't remember any details, just have a vague recollection that Kyle had betrayed a confidence.

Yes, the facelift comment was from Brandi and Lisa denied that she has ever had a facelift.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Jel said:

It was Kyle who revealed the information. Brandi confirmed when she and LVP were on the outs.

I remember Brandi from her first season on the show. She was really pretty. The work she's had - wow so sad

• Love 5
On 2/9/2018 at 6:54 AM, Jel said:

The conflict between Kyle and LVP between Season 1 and 2 had to do with Kyle pitching some sort of spin-off. Surprise the spin off went to LVP which Bravo had originally wanted to base around the Villa Blanca crew.  LVP suggested SUR instead and a star was born in Vanderpump Rules.  The Season 2 finale introduces SUR.  I believe if Kyle had said such a thing it would have be revisited several times.  Kyle and Brandi did not know each other between Season 1 and Season 2.  Kyle and Brandi were not at all close during Season 2.  During the Season 2 Reunion-LVP started the grudge when Kyle neither attacked or defended LVP or Adrienne over Adrienne accusing LVP of selling stories to the tabloids. It was also when Kyle said being friends with LVP was like playing chess with Bobby Fisher Earlier in the season Russell Armstrong had made a similar claim about LVP telling a tabloid he and Taylor were separating to Kyle and Mauricio.

Season 3 Brandi and LVP were thick as thieves, Yolanda joined the cast and Kyle was on the outs with LVP and of course Brandi.  Season 4, Brandi and LVP's relationship hit the skids over Brandi being an ass.  Between the end of filming and the Reunion, Brandi on her Podcast as an example of LVP not being fully transparent said LVP and Ken were near bankruptcy and living deep in the valley at one time.  When confronted Brandi blamed Kyle who responded this way: 

Kyle then took to Facebook to tell her side of the story, writing Thursday—in a post subsequently retweeted by Lisa—that "Brandi must have misunderstood an innocuous conversation we had in which we discussed the fact that Ken himself had made a speech at a party in their home where he said that he and Lisa had owned businesses and properties in Calabasas and discussed the source of their journey. 

"This was not 'classified' information," Kyle continued. "The other claim did not come up in this conversation and is not something I have heard. For all the issues that Lisa and I continue to work through, I have tremendous respect for the hard work and success they have achieved in their life together."

On 2/9/2018 at 10:06 AM, Kokapetl said:

Cedric and Lisa had their eyes done around the same time, it was a storyline. 

Here is a recent Oct 2017th story-LVP denies ever having had any plastic surgery and has given up Botox.  

I don't recall LVP and Cedric having a storyline around having their eyes done.  Was it Botox or surgery?  Cedric was persona non grata by the end of Season 1. I tend to believe LVP as she seems to have just kept aging season after season like a real human being.

• Love 5

I don't see much difference between LVP's wedding photo and the one posted.  I believe she has deep set-not Yolanda deep set eyes, and when she loads them down with a bunch of fake eyelashes her eyes look almost closed.  As women age they should wear less make-u on their eyelids not more.   I just don't see an Adrienne Maloof look or all of that look of surprise in LVP.  My belief is LVP would probably come clean-she has other little flaws that she doesn't seem to seek to minimize.    

• Love 5

You notice the difference in her eyes more when you rewatch the older seasons. She's definitely had work done, that's for sure.

A person doesn't need to have had as much work done as Adrienne or be compared to Adrienne. They can still have had work done.

LVP come clean? That almost made me LOL. Almost.

• Love 3

Just watched CBB.  so you guys don't have to!  Brandi has had A LOT of filler and whatnot.  Also Botox in the mouth area.  And Let's say she didn't go to the most expensive plastics/derm available.  the right side of her lower mouth doesn't work properly.  It's a look you see often on ordinary people--generally women--who find themselves on Dateline or 48 Hours.  They go off and get Botoxed etc before they do their interviews.  And their mouths never work quite right...

• Love 6
23 hours ago, BBHN said:

You notice the difference in her eyes more when you rewatch the older seasons. She's definitely had work done, that's for sure.

A person doesn't need to have had as much work done as Adrienne or be compared to Adrienne. They can still have had work done.

LVP come clean? That almost made me LOL. Almost.

The eyes, ITA --  and also the tip of the nose, which looks like it's been refined. And that upper lip is looking a bit dusky. Didn't Kyle once make a snide crack that Lisa shaves her face or something? You know -- the manner of remark only a good friend would say on camera?

• Love 1

I remember watching Brandi in episodes when they were in Paris & thinking that she was very pretty when she wasn’t trying to be super sexy.  The pics I’ve seen of her today from some function are a whole other story.  The bloated lips, stretched eyes ..she’s right there with Adrienne in my opinion.  The current cast all look pretty good in comparison.  Rinna’s lios don’t even bother me like the work Brandi’s done and Brandi really didn’t need anything done!

• Love 7
9 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I remember watching Brandi in episodes when they were in Paris & thinking that she was very pretty when she wasn’t trying to be super sexy.  The pics I’ve seen of her today from some function are a whole other story.  The bloated lips, stretched eyes ..she’s right there with Adrienne in my opinion.  The current cast all look pretty good in comparison.  Rinna’s lios don’t even bother me like the work Brandi’s done and Brandi really didn’t need anything done!

It is not possible to remove the ugly from Brandi Glanville.  No dermatologist, no surgeon has that ability.

• Love 12
19 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It is not possible to remove the ugly from Brandi Glanville.  No dermatologist, no surgeon has that ability.

This deserves a really long slow golf clap, followed by a standing ovation, followed by a choir ending in "Hallelujah"!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

<bows at the waist, and slowly backs out of the room>

Can I get in line behind all the others who want to buy you a drink, and chat about Brandi?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8

Andy Cohen Reveals What It Would Take to Get Brandi Glanville Back on ‘Real Housewives’ (Exclusive)

“The problem is, she’s not connected with any of the women,” Andy laments to ET, from the set of Love Connection. “If somehow Brandi and [Lisa Vanderpump], or Brandi and Kyle [Richards], or if she wound up legitimately becoming good friends with a few of those women, then I think that would be great. Then we would bring her back. Right now … she’s still on an island.”

“Danielle Staub legitimately became friends with Teresa [Giudice] again,” he notes, citing the return of The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s season one and two "villain." Danielle returned to RHONJ as a “friend” of the cast for season eight, and will likely be a full-time cast member come season nine.

“I mean, if that’s what Brandi wants to do,” Andy adds. “I’m not assigning her that assignment.”

http://www.etonline.com/andy-cohen-reveals-what-it-would-take-to-get-brandi-glanville-back-on-real-housewives-exclusive

Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Andy Cohen Reveals What It Would Take to Get Brandi Glanville Back on ‘Real Housewives’ (Exclusive)

http://www.etonline.com/andy-cohen-reveals-what-it-would-take-to-get-brandi-glanville-back-on-real-housewives-exclusive

“If somehow Brandi and [Lisa Vanderpump], or Brandi and Kyle [Richards], or if she wound up legitimately becoming good friends with a few of those women, then I think that would be great. Then we would bring her back. Right now … she’s still on an island.”

“Danielle Staub legitimately became friends with Teresa [Giudice] again,” he notes, citing the return of The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s season one and two "villain." Danielle returned to RHONJ as a “friend” of the cast for season eight, and will likely be a full-time cast member come season nine.

If only somehow Brandi could magically befriend someone-something like her fake friendship with Adrienne or most of these women and how they get on the show.  Danielle befriending Teresa was not even remotely believable.  

My issue with Brandi is she does it primarily for the money so it is just a vehicle for her lack of acting skills.  Brandi has done about every reality show that will have her.  Another thing is she said she did not want to come back on the show as she didn't have a husband/boyfriend to have her back.  What has changed?   

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

My issue with Brandi is she does it primarily for the money so it is just a vehicle for her lack of acting skills.  Brandi has done about every reality show that will have her.  Another thing is she said she did not want to come back on the show as she didn't have a husband/boyfriend to have her back.  What has changed?   

Even Brandi recently said that she took things to seriously on the show and being on other reality shows made RHOBH look like a breeze so Im guessing she is no longer concerned with not having a man to back her up. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Even Brandi recently said that she took things to seriously on the show and being on other reality shows made RHOBH look like a breeze so Im guessing she is no longer concerned with not having a man to back her up. 

At this point I think Brandi will say pretty much anything to get back on the show.  Sadly, I think idiot Andy sees it as another brilliant Danielle idea.  So who will it be that befriends Brandi?  Erika?  Dorit?  Maybe she and Camille can come back as a package deal?

• Love 8

Typical Camille-she is knocking Kyle off the fence she so famously straddles.

Camille said on WWHL when asked which RH she would like to see return and who she would like to never return, Adrienne return, Brandi never.  Classic Camille it is what other people say-she just doesn't know if it is the truth.

• Love 2
On 3/8/2018 at 8:57 PM, AttackTurtle said:

Which is hilarious because she used to make fun of Adrienne's face before. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My issue with Brandi is she does it primarily for the money so it is just a vehicle for her lack of acting skills.  Brandi has done about every reality show that will have her.  

I don't understand why this is an issue (your words). Brandi doing as many reality shows as will have her makes her exactly like the bulk of wives from pretty much every city. They all do it for the money and to get more time on camera.

19 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

At this point I think Brandi will say pretty much anything to get back on the show.  Sadly, I think idiot Andy sees it as another brilliant Danielle idea.  So who will it be that befriends Brandi?  Erika?  Dorit?  Maybe she and Camille can come back as a package deal?

I don't know.  I've always thought that if they really wanted to bring back someone controversial that had burnt bridges with the other HWs to the point that they wouldn't film that they would send that HW to a different franchise.

I always thought they would put Brandi on OC as an example.  But that never happened so I don't think they really want her back.

• Love 1