Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Why did she move this time?

Brandi said that the owners sold the house, I take it the house she is referring to the house she had the housewarming for in season 5.  She states that she was in temporary housing, presumably the apartment she moved to last summer but IIRC in a previous podcast she said that her kids like the apartment, don't want to keep moving and she plans to stay there and not move until she buys a house. 

Brandi mentioned having a new show, she did not go into detail but she invited Jill to film with her helping her decorate her new place.

Brandi's hairdresser Mark is a mutual friend.  Mark moved with Brandi to the new place.

Jill invited Brandi to come visit her in the Hamptons this summer, she also invited Mark and Brandi's sons.  Brandi quickly shot down the idea of bringing her kids and said it would be horrific. 

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3

I just paged down on her page, I think Dec this year?  Dec some year anyway.  It was on the first page.

ETA, just looked, not sure which one it was of if it was an old one as "best of" but re-aired.  It's from that link above in my post though. Vivica wasn't on it.

http://podcastone.com/Brandi-Glanville-Unfiltered?showAllEpisodes=true 

This is the list of all of them.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking of listening to the one with Carlton.  Ha., maybe later.

I think that podcast with LisaR was when she first joined the cast, it was part of the show last season. It was directly after that when Brandi/Lisa had lunch where Kim's addictions were discussed. It was originally taped 9/16/14.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

Brandi said that the owners sold the house, I take it the house she is referring to the house she had the housewarming for in season 5.  She states that she was in temporary housing, presumably the apartment she moved to last summer but IIRC in a previous podcast she said that her kids like the apartment, don't want to keep moving and she plans to stay there and not move until she buys a house. 

Brandi mentioned having a new show, she did not go into detail but she invited Jill to film with her helping her decorate her new place.

Brandi's hairdresser Mark is a mutual friend.  Mark moved with Brandi to the new place.

Jill invited Brandi to come visit her in the Hamptons this summer, she also invited Mark and Brandi's sons.  Brandi quickly shot down the idea of bringing her kids and said it would be horrific. 

Great mom.  She bitches a blue streak when Eddie and LeAnn take them on vacations. Given the chance she leaves the kids.

I could not decide if Brandi bought this house or was just renting.

• Love 3

Brandi did a interview with a San Francisco radio station, http://www.iheart.com/show/139-The-Doghouse/?episode_id=27442393 .

I am noting this because Brandi talked crap about Lisa and Kyle in this interview so if at a future point when they say something about her, which I prefer they not do on RHoBH, that it will be clear that it's not an out of nowhere, gratuitous comment about poor, defenseless Brandi who does not have a platform.  By the way I disagree with Brandi's claim that she lacks a platform.

The interview is from 19:15-27:52.

Her theory is that Lisa Vanderpump is behind her not being brought back full-time.

She was asked a leading question about if not kissing Andy Cohen's ass led to her not being on the show, she said it was possible and to ask Andy.

She was asked if what happened between her and the Richards sisters, particularly Kyle, contributed to her not being brought back, she said no and that's when she brought up that she thinks Lisa was behind her not being brought back.

She goes on to say that she dislikes Kyle immensely and expects Kyle to do well on Celebrity Apprentice because she's a great liar, very manipulative and has a lot of rich friends.  Brandi also sent out a tweet saying the same thing a few days prior to her interview, see below.

One of the interviewers said that he is a recovering addict and that Kim was the biggest liar of all because he thinks she was using.  Brandi replies that Kim's situation is different and Kim was lying to herself more than anyone, you can't force anyone to get sober they have to want to do it themselves and that others were pointing it out and talking about her when it was not their business. 

She also made a comment that she's made before, she said she is not acting but being herself but at the same time she is featured a few minutes each week so we don't get the full picture.  My response to that is that her behavior in other media like her podcast, interviews, Twitter, etc. does not contradict what we see on the show nor indicate that there are sides to her that went unseen.

Here is the tweet about Kyle and a retweet about Lisa V.

Brandi Glanville Verified account @BrandiGlanville

@californguy @Porsha4real I have P's back 100% but Kyle's manipulative,a gr8 liar &has a lot of rich "bffs"so P shud keep her close. #truth

9:59 PM - 29 Jan 2016

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/693312656053137409

Also Brandi retweeted the following:

Brandi Glanville Retweeted

@AllAboutTRH @BrandiGlanville @Andy As she should.He allowed her to be the sacrificial lamb 2 keep LVP! Brandi brings it. LVP is old & tired

10:19 AM - 22 Jan 2016

https://twitter.com/Wildchildwendy/status/690599714169999360

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

Brandi did a interview with a San Francisco radio station, http://www.iheart.com/show/139-The-Doghouse/?episode_id=27442393 .

I am noting this because Brandi talked crap about Lisa and Kyle in this interview so if at a future point when they say something about her, which I prefer they not do on RHoBH, that it will be clear that it's not an out of nowhere, gratuitous comment about poor, defenseless Brandi who does not have a platform.  By the way I disagree with Brandi's claim that she lacks a platform.

The interview is from 19:15-27:52.

Her theory is that Lisa Vanderpump is behind her not being brought back full-time.

She was asked a leading question about if not kissing Andy Cohen's ass led to her not being on the show, she said it was possible and to ask Andy.

She was asked if what happened between her and the Richards sisters, particularly Kyle, contributed to her not being brought back, she said no and that's when she brought up that she thinks Lisa was behind her not being brought back.

She goes on to say that she dislikes Kyle immensely and expects Kyle to do well on Celebrity Apprentice because she's a great liar, very manipulative and has a lot of rich friends.  Brandi also sent out a tweet saying the same thing a few days prior to her interview, see below.

One of the interviewers said that he is a recovering addict and that Kim was the biggest liar of all because he thinks she was using.  Brandi replies that Kim's situation is different and Kim was lying to herself more than anyone, you can't force anyone to get sober they have to want to do it themselves and that others were pointing it out and talking about her when it was not their business. 

She also made a comment that she's made before, she said she is not acting but being herself but at the same time she is featured a few minutes each week so we don't get the full picture.  My response to that is that her behavior in other media like her podcast, interviews, Twitter, etc. does not contradict what we see on the show nor indicate that there are sides to her that went unseen.

Here is the tweet about Kyle and a retweet about Lisa V.

@californguy @Porsha4real I have P's back 100% but Kyle's manipulative,a gr8 liar &has a lot of rich "bffs"so P shud keep her close. #truth

9:59 PM - 29 Jan 2016

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/693312656053137409

Also Brandi retweeted the following:

Brandi Glanville Retweeted

@AllAboutTRH @BrandiGlanville @Andy As she should.He allowed her to be the sacrificial lamb 2 keep LVP! Brandi brings it. LVP is old & tired

10:19 AM - 22 Jan 2016

https://twitter.com/Wildchildwendy/status/690599714169999360

LOL, the rantings of a desperate lunatic! Seriously, without her constant attacks on LisaV/Kyle on twitter, IG, interviews and her failing podcast, what does Brandi have going on in her life to keep her "fans" coming back? NOTHING!!!! She is such a sad, bitter person because she blew it big time and she knows it.

• Love 9

My personal opinion is that I wish people would tire of Brandi chattering on the airwaves and taking up space in the newspapers.  I think the best thing about this new season is that we haven't had to put up with Brandi's language, her lies, and her constant negativity.  I am so glad she isn't on the show anymore!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 9

Brandi is fed up, fed up I tell you and is firing back at Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump on her podcast and from now on will dedicate the first portion of her podcast to getting her side out there in a segment called, 'Brandi Fires Back,'

'Those b****es are cowards!' Brandi Glanville 'fires back' at Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump on her podcast

By Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:32 EST, 6 February 2016 | Updated: 04:44 EST, 7 February 2016

She's found herself at the epicenter of drama over the course of her time starring on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, and last season clashed with almost every single one of her co-stars.

And there was no holding Brandi Glanville back once again on Friday as she shared her side of the story during a brand new segment on her self-titled podcast, which she named 'Brandi Fires Back.'

The 43-year-old focused her wrath on former co-stars Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump, claiming the 55-year-old restaurant owner was not a fan of any of the Real Housewives.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3435569/Brandi-Glanville-fires-Kyle-Richards-Lisa-Vanderpump-podcast.html#ixzz3zWLMjlJb

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Love 1

Same bunch of crap different reporting :  http://www.etonline.com/news/181751_rhobh_brandi_glanville_claims_kyle_richards_not_at_monty_brinson_memorial/

I think dipstick Brandi leaked the story to Radar on Line about Kyle not being at the memorial services fro Monty.  All About the Real Housewives ran the  story and then were forced to run an retraction and apology when Kyle announced she, Mauricio and the girls were all at the service.  So dipstick once again looks less than honest but it got her some ink.  Kathy Hilton confirmed sort of Kyle was there.

From the San Francisco interview:

What I thought was interesting is Brandi describing how Kim was using but it wasn't anyone's business so it was okay to lie????  Well it sort of is when Kim keeps berating people over how she has been sober for three years and they are being so cruel.  It is one thing to show under the influence (and not apologize) and then have the others offer assistance and then say, "blah, blah, blah."  Brandi and Kim deserve each other.

• Love 5

Same bunch of crap different reporting :  http://www.etonline.com/news/181751_rhobh_brandi_glanville_claims_kyle_richards_not_at_monty_brinson_memorial/

I think dipstick Brandi leaked the story to Radar on Line about Kyle not being at the memorial services fro Monty.  All About the Real Housewives ran the  story and then were forced to run an retraction and apology when Kyle announced she, Mauricio and the girls were all at the service.  So dipstick once again looks less than honest but it got her some ink.  Kathy Hilton confirmed sort of Kyle was there.

From the San Francisco interview:

What I thought was interesting is Brandi describing how Kim was using but it wasn't anyone's business so it was okay to lie????  Well it sort of is when Kim keeps berating people over how she has been sober for three years and they are being so cruel.  It is one thing to show under the influence (and not apologize) and then have the others offer assistance and then say, "blah, blah, blah."  Brandi and Kim deserve each other.

At this point, Kyle and LisaV need to charge Brandi a fee because without them, Brandi would have nothing to talk about on her podcast and fade into obscurity. LOL

• Love 8

At this point, Kyle and LisaV need to charge Brandi a fee because without them, Brandi would have nothing to talk about on her podcast and fade into obscurity. LOL

Brandi claims all the other women do is talk about her and ATTACK Yolanda.  I noticed her previous Podcast with Jill Zarin got ZERO ink and that is all they did-well mostly Jill is blither on and on about the RHs.  It sounds to me like Brandi's Podcasts are going down in number and unless there is RH talk no one really cares about her. 

• Love 3

Actually, I do agree that they don't want to talk about each other or their own problems, so the talk about Brandi, Kim, and Yo.

I also kind of love what she said about Lisa not liking any of them.  THAT?  I really believe.

'She hates Kyle, she hates Faye, she hates- she didn't like Kim, she dismissed her, she didn't like Yolanda,' Brandi said.

'So yeah b****, that wasn't the case,' the former model said. 'The case is you don't like anyone and you needed a side-kick and that was me, because I thought you were all things amazing and now I realize that you're not.'

I also agree that it's ridiculous to blame Kyle's problems with Kim on Brandi.

Brandi continued, 'Here are the facts. The facts are that I am Kim's friend, they have always had family problems, and they continue to and it has nothing to do with me.'

I hope we get a bit more of that real truth flavor from Brandi.  DETAILS!  We want DETAILS!  (Especially of Lisa not liking any of them, because I really don't think she does.  ;)

• Love 1

Actually, I do agree that they don't want to talk about each other or their own problems, so the talk about Brandi, Kim, and Yo.

I also kind of love what she said about Lisa not liking any of them.  THAT?  I really believe.

I hope we get a bit more of that real truth flavor from Brandi.  DETAILS!  We want DETAILS!  (Especially of Lisa not liking any of them, because I really don't think she does.  ;)

LisaV keeps in contact with most of them off season. She goes out to lunch with them and she/Ken go out to dinner with the HW couples. Kyle, also  keeps in contact with the other HWs as well. Yolanda doesn't bother with anyone unless they bring her coffee (rub her feet) and bring a camera to film it all. I don't believe a word that comes out of Brandi's mouth anymore, she is DESPERATE to keep herself in the tabloids and uses LisaV/Kyle to do so, otherwise she has nothing, zero, interesting on her own to talk about.

We all know that Kim/Kyle have had issues with each other, that is nothing new but Brandi is trying to make bank on it now. I do believe that Brandi took a shaky sister relationship and made it worse than it was before she became "friends" with Kim and IMO, she did it with the sole purpose to hurt/destroy Kyle because Kyle refused to support Brandi's/Yolanda's attempted take down of LisaV in PR.   JMO

• Love 13

Brandi has lied so many times before I can't believe much of what she says.  I do think LVP is not terribly close to any of the women.  I think it has far more to do with this group has their busy lives.  I think what makes RHOBH unusual is they have a lot of the former RH return season after season.  As far as Yolanda what can they do?  If they don't talk about her or contact her they get talked about. It will be interesting how much longer Yolanda will be on the show.  Kim and Brandi both made pretty spectacular exits and it seems came crawling back.

Here is an example of Brandi and her BS:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kyle-richards-skips-monty-brinsons-funeral/

Now who do suppose put the original story out there to Radar on Line?  Seems like Brandi and these types of comments do interfere with the sisters relationships.  I believe Brandi would like to be a bigger deal in the unrest in Kim and Kyle's relationship than she is.  At this point Brandi is the one shining the light on Kim and Kyle's dysfunction. That is not being a friend to Kim. 

• Love 11

When I've seen Kyle talk about her relationship with Kim she firmly states that she and Kim had problems long before Brabdi entered the picture. It's kinda funny that Brandi distorted what Kyle said said and made it seem like Kyle villainized Brandi more than she did in order for Brandi to then claim that Kyle's done her wrong and keep the beef going.

Re Lisa Vanderpump I think that the other women don't want anything to do with Lisa when filming is over anymore than she wants to deal with them, but I do think that Lisa is actually pretty good with maintaining contact like emails, phone calls and lunch invites but not in a "bff hanging out" kind of way but in a keeping tabs/maintaining contact kinda way. IMO I think that is one of the secrets to her success.

• Love 8

If Brandi had been back I would not be watching this season. Getting rid of her was the best thing to happen on any of these shows, since the beginning. I´m loving the new season, mostly because it´s been Brandi free.

As for what she says about anything, it´s all a lie or a twisting of the truth. Maybe she sometimes tells the truth if she thinks she can make other people feel bad, or to ruin them, but that is not the kind of "truth" that I ever want to hear or see on these shows (or happening to good people in real life). She almost managed to take all the joy and snark out of RHoBH, thankfully she was kicked off just in the nick of time. If only she would manage to somehow move to Mars, that would be great.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 8

Brandi is not that great a friend to Kim, when she was talking to Jill Zarin, she managed to mention Kim's new show on VH1 was a "shit show".  I realize Kim got a much needed paycheck but Brandi should not be speaking about Kim's show that way.  I doubt she would appreciate Kim calling her new show a shit show.  Although I am sure it is.

• Love 6

Apparently Lisa Rinna called out Brandi on Twitter. "Shut up Brandi, leave LVP & Kyle alone. Use your podcast to educate and inspire people. Move on baby."

Brandi has been tweeting about how F'd up and mean people are, oh, the irony.

That tells me Rinna still supports LVP at this point in time.

• Love 8

I brought over yet another version.    http://www.realitytea.com/2016/02/05/brandi-glanville-former-co-stars-bitches-cowards-blasts-kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump/

If LVP hated all these women so much, why does she want to do the show?  She has one and it is very successful.  To me, it reflects on Brandi that she finds a need to compete.  This team business did not start until Brandi arrived, even at their worst neither Camille or Kyle divided the group.  LVP, Taylor and Adrienne were all friendly to Camille.  It was Brandi the following year that decided she was going to split the herd.  I am sure LVP regrets it but the thing is if Brandi felt she was a sidekick or an accessory she could have stood alone.  Instead it was all about recruiting Yolanda to the pro-LVP/Brandi team and going against Kyle, Adrienne and for a large part of the season Taylor.  I believe at some point Brandi just overshot her importance.  I 100% believe Brandi called LVP with her daily disaster.  As unkind as it sounds, none of these women have any reason to hate or disparage the father of Brandi's kids or their stepmother or LVP's cocktail waitress.  Even her comments about Celebrity Apprentice why is she encouraging discord between Kyle and Porsha?  The only reason Kenya and Brandi had an issue is Brandi was drunk and combative towards Kenya, Cynthia and Nene at a Bravo upfront. 

Brandi acts as if the entire show revolves around she and Kim.  It just doesn't.  Even their carefree stalk JR fell flat.  The idea Brandi could head up a group for something fun just never happened.  In Palm Springs she complained about the heat while wearing next to nothing in a swimming pool.  All she could do was alienate and insult Joyce-just because she was worried LVP just might take a liking to her.  Brandi lost Ken and Lisa at the SUR dinner when she came off as such a vulgar ass.  Her second chance at Yolanda's she fell flat again.  By the time she made it to Ken and Mauricio's birthday party she was well behaved and appropriate.  That wasn't good enough she had to make a big deal about Scheana being there. 

• Love 7

Damn, why does this woman move so much? I'm 50 and I've moved 4 times in my adult life.

Moving so much is crazy to me, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors of course but I'm happy the kids seem to have a stable home life with their father.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day soon the kids decide they want to live with their dad full time. I wouldn't blame them a bit.

• Love 7

I brought over yet another version.    http://www.realitytea.com/2016/02/05/brandi-glanville-former-co-stars-bitches-cowards-blasts-kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump/

If LVP hated all these women so much, why does she want to do the show?  She has one and it is very successful. 

Again, this is coming from Brandi, none of the other past cast members agree with her or have said anything like this (outside drug addled Kim). LisaV keeps in contact with all of them, including Adrienne, Joyce and Carlton. If she really "hated" the cast, she would have no reason to keep in contact with any of the ex cast members, as they serve no purpose to either of the 2 shows she is currently on. Once again, it is sour grapes coming from Brandi because she thought Yolanda would take over the top HW slot and she would ride her coat tails forever and she was wrong.

• Love 7

ZOEYSMOM SAYS:

It sounds to me like Brandi's Podcasts are going down in number and unless there is RH talk no one really cares about her.

You can say this again.  Just reading it makes me hopeful!  :)  Do Brandi's sponsors not care whether she lies or not?  I'd think they'd be all over her for it.  Who are Brandi's sponsors?  If they started getting letters from people who threaten to boycott their products, they'd dump Brandi like a hot potato.

• Love 5

The latest... Lisa Rinna inserted herself in the latest dust up and Brandi clapped back.

lisa rinna Verified account @lisarinna

Shut up @BrandiGlanville leave @LisaVanderpump and @KyleRichards alone. Use your podcast to educate and inspire people. Move on baby.

6:34 PM - 7 Feb 2016

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/696931678477021185

Brandi Glanville Verified account@BrandiGlanville

@lisarinna @LisaVanderpump @KyleRichards bitch get help ! You are 51/50

9:40 PM - 8 Feb 2016

Jess ‏@jesschastainiac 9h9 hours ago

OMG

@jesschastainiac @lisarinna @LisaVanderpump @KyleRichards truth

9:41 PM - 8 Feb 2016

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/696931926762979329

Reality Tea has a story on Lisa R's tweet and will probably run a story on Brandi's response.

Quote of the Day: Lisa Rinna Tells Brandi Glanville to Shut Up And Move On

by Reality Tea on February 8th, 2016

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/02/08/quote-day-lisa-rinna-tells-brandi-glanville-shut-move/

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

I wish LisaR hadn't taken the bait. I think all of them need to ignore Brandi as much as possible. She is just trying to use them to stay relevant. If any of them are asked about Brandi or something Brandi said about them. They should just repeat one word in their best Kim voice (from season one at the airport) : In Sig Nif Icant.

• Love 4

The latest... Lisa Rinna inserted herself in the latest dust up and Brandi clapped back.

lisa rinna Verified account @lisarinna

Shut up @BrandiGlanville leave @LisaVanderpump and @KyleRichards alone. Use your podcast to educate and inspire people. Move on baby.

6:34 PM - 7 Feb 2016

Brandi Glanville Verified account@BrandiGlanville

@lisarinna @LisaVanderpump @KyleRichards bitch get help ! You are 51/50

9:40 PM - 8 Feb 2016

Jess ‏@jesschastainiac 9h9 hours ago

OMG

@jesschastainiac @lisarinna @LisaVanderpump @KyleRichards truth

9:41 PM - 8 Feb 2016

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/696931926762979329

Reality Tea has a story on Lisa R's tweet and will probably run a story on Brandi's response.

Shame on Reality Tea for making this non-story a story. LisaR needs to learn to not feed the trolls!

• Love 3

Here is a list of Brandi's Podcast sponsors.  I've written to all of them saying that Brandi is filthy and a liar and that I will not buy their products for as long as they sponsor her:

Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, Blue Apron, Viviscal, Selfie, Casper. NatureBox, and Tipsy.

LisaR hasn't learned how to play the Brandi Game yet.  She gave Brandi exactly what Brandi wanted, and I think Brandi chose the right target.  LisaR loves gossip and involvement!, and she has a wiggly tongue.  However, both Lisa and Brandi got a headline over it, so I guess that counts for something.  Let's hope the girls will educate LisaR a little more strongly about mouthing off.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

I rarely post in this thread, but I just caught the First Look preview and I could not understand a fucking word that came out of Brandi's mouth. She was mumbling and slurring like I've never seen before. Will we get subtitles?

• Love 2

I rarely post in this thread, but I just caught the First Look preview and I could not understand a fucking word that came out of Brandi's mouth. She was mumbling and slurring like I've never seen before. Will we get subtitles?

She was telling Yolanda that the others, I think she is talking about LisaV/Kyle/LisaR, have to have someone to attack at all times and since SHE is gone they are going for her (Yolanda).

As always, she is stirring up crap to make herself relevant. LOL

• Love 3

So when all else fails let's go back to talking about Eddie and LeAnn's affair six years ago.  Brandi had LeAnn's ex on her Podcast-so they could compare notes about when they knew their spouses had fallen for each other.  It really is important to know that detail.  To be expected from Brandi but what a little sissy man complaining about not getting anything in the divorce and stooping to this level.  The guy has remarried and supposedly moved on.  Very, very desperate people.  I am sure this is good for the boys to hear all over again.  Something tells me Brandi's new show will be all about the Eddie/LeAnn affair.

• Love 2

So when all else fails let's go back to talking about Eddie and LeAnn's affair six years ago.  Brandi had LeAnn's ex on her Podcast-so they could compare notes about when they knew their spouses had fallen for each other.  It really is important to know that detail.  To be expected from Brandi but what a little sissy man complaining about not getting anything in the divorce and stooping to this level.  The guy has remarried and supposedly moved on.  Very, very desperate people.  I am sure this is good for the boys to hear all over again.  Something tells me Brandi's new show will be all about the Eddie/LeAnn affair.

Please tell me she doesn't really have her own show and that it's more like "Kim's new show" which also isn't really her own show. Aren't they just one of many cast on a single season of a reality show (different shows for each). Kind of like doing a season of Marriage Boot Camp but not that show. It's probably just a minor technicality but I don't think they deserve the accolades of having their own show. I'm probably just bitter that they are going to be back on tv! 

• Love 1

Please tell me she doesn't really have her own show and that it's more like "Kim's new show" which also isn't really her own show. Aren't they just one of many cast on a single season of a reality show (different shows for each). Kind of like doing a season of Marriage Boot Camp but not that show. It's probably just a minor technicality but I don't think they deserve the accolades of having their own show. I'm probably just bitter that they are going to be back on tv! 

It is a show about trying to find love after being dumped by  a "famous" person.  So it is an ensemble cast.

• Love 1

It is a show about trying to find love after being dumped by  a "famous" person.  So it is an ensemble cast.

so it may lead to a fake romance like it does with The Bachelor and with The Bachelorette. I think she has been divorced longer then they were together and it sounds like she is just using it to try to stay relevant. Her issues (real or otherwise) about the divorce are bound to affect her kids. Never mind, she isn't worth talking about.

• Love 2

I can only imagine that this cementhead wakes up, goes about her day and goes to sleep angry.

I can't even imagine the bitterness surrounding her.

EVERYTHING is someone else's fault and had they not done it to Brandi, they would have done it to someone else.

The fucking work she puts into hating and being evil would serve to elevate her how far above a 'TV housewife'?

Don't even want to think about how the poor kids are being poisoned.

• Love 4

Interesting blog about Bravo's new Travel show that includes Michele Harvey, ex wife of Darin Harvey. The same DH that Brandi fake married in Vegas. There is a video interview with her and around the 27 min. mark she talks about Brandi. What she says is kind of interesting, that Brandi was very different when she was married to EC, very different. LOL  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/04/tour-groups-michelle-harvey-spills-tea-former-friendship-brandi-glanville/

• Love 2

Thanks Wire there was another story about Brandi.  She cut her hair-well not really and she is whining about the others talking about her all the time.  I am thinking there was one discussion about why they talk about her-everything else reference.  Apparently, she feels like she should be paid or the others should #STFU.  I am kind of loving that she has her panties in a bunch about not being paid per mention.  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/04/brandi-glanville-cuts-hair-lands-movie-role-slams-kathryn-edwards-famously-single-premiere/

Regarding this woman Michele-shortly after the doomed marriage between Brandi and Darin Brandi went to Star Magazine and said not to believe anything her former BFF says as she is a drug addict.  The only thing that makes this important is at the time she was blaming Adrienne and her cook for the story when Brandi kind of brought it on herself with the fake wedding.  What makes things even better is this woman is still friends with her ex and even goes on vacation with him.  Brandi having to endure another successful divorce.    

• Love 4

Thanks Wire there was another story about Brandi.  She cut her hair-well not really and she is whining about the others talking about her all the time.  I am thinking there was one discussion about why they talk about her-everything else reference.  Apparently, she feels like she should be paid or the others should #STFU.  I am kind of loving that she has her panties in a bunch about not being paid per mention.  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/04/brandi-glanville-cuts-hair-lands-movie-role-slams-kathryn-edwards-famously-single-premiere/

Regarding this woman Michele-shortly after the doomed marriage between Brandi and Darin Brandi went to Star Magazine and said not to believe anything her former BFF says as she is a drug addict.  The only thing that makes this important is at the time she was blaming Adrienne and her cook for the story when Brandi kind of brought it on herself with the fake wedding.  What makes things even better is this woman is still friends with her ex and even goes on vacation with him.  Brandi having to endure another successful divorce.    

It wasn't a real/legal marriage. They never filled out the required paperwork to get married, it was all a publicity stunt to get Brandi in the tabloids once again. She will do anything to get her name/photo in the rag mags. LOL

• Love 2

It wasn't a real/legal marriage. They never filled out the required paperwork to get married, it was all a publicity stunt to get Brandi in the tabloids once again. She will do anything to get her name/photo in the rag mags. LOL

Brandi waited a bit before releasing that info.  She tweeted about it and upset this woman and her son.  I listened to the woman -she is hard to listen to but after getting divorced she managed to go to barber school and develop a male grooming business.  Now she is back to reality show stuff.

• Love 1

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 5h5 hours ago

Had such a fun day with the sexy fun @erikajayne can't wait to share our secret with you all #shhhhhhhhh

Oh good grief.  Share it or not.  

Brandi got all butt hurt because David Gilmore (pretty on the outside) drew a caricature of her talking head. She's replying in the comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDYodERqq4K/

LOL, IMO, his drawing is more life like than it is a "caricature"! LOL

I'm betting it's something along the lines of Sharknado IV.

Oh, I do hope it is for the next Sharknado because Kenya is in it as well. LOL

• Love 2

Every time I see a new post in either Brandi or Kim's thread I expect to see a mugshot, a totaled car, or info about rehab or hospitalisation.

You forgot - melted after a pail of water attack, a house fell on her or shot with a silver bullet.

• Love 3