Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Brandi is the very definition of "woman scorned" and yes, I think it would be healthier for her to finally get over the fact that her husband cheated on her continually, and eventually married one of his fuck-buddies, probably because she was the richest of the bunch and the guy hasn't actually worked in years.

However, Leann is hardly some kind of saint here. Remember these? http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-brandi-glanville-basketball-skydive-elsinore-photos-1112/She practically made a career out of harassing Brandi.

Brandi seemed to grow up some, saying she was glad her boys got along with Leann, she hoped Eddie stayed married for the boys emotional and financial security, etc. Then she drunk tweets and blows it all.

Do I think Leann goads her still? Yeah, those two DETEST each other.

Remember this one?

leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-inline.jpg

• Love 1

While the cake is a bit weird what is the big deal?

Both are nuts.

They are only one winner, it is Eddie. Boy, he has mad game.

Leann and Eddie in bed, with Brandi and Eddie's boys waiting patiently at the bottom of the cake.  You don't find that strange?  Oh, and tweeting it everywhere.

If you've never read that list of Leann's social media war against Brandi, you really should.  It's bizarre.  Also, that was ONLY up until 2012 or so, I'm sure if someone tracked it, there would be another article published.

• Love 5

Leann eventually went to rehab for her Twitter addiction and other issues, so she was either forced to go or trying to better herself on her own.

I hear you that she taunts Brandi with all she got, but to me it is a reflection of her low self esteem and her feelings of inferiority.

Brandi while drunken and crazy half a time is a smart girl, IMO. She got to,realize that she is better than Leann's nonsense and quit engaging with her and her ex.

Yes, Brandi was wronged but she had to realize that having an open relationship rarely works.

and in this case, she is the one who got screwed.

She is still in love with Eddie or the idea of Eddie and can't move on ,IMO.

like I said before, she has to.

• Love 4

Leann and Eddie in bed, with Brandi and Eddie's boys waiting patiently at the bottom of the cake.  You don't find that strange?  Oh, and tweeting it everywhere.

If you've never read that list of Leann's social media war against Brandi, you really should.  It's bizarre.  Also, that was ONLY up until 2012 or so, I'm sure if someone tracked it, there would be another article published.

Brandi was equally guilty in those twitter wars and BOTH Brandi/Leann used their own fans to attack the other. As far as a media war, I put Brandi in the lead there. She bashed Eddie/Leann on this show for years, in interviews, on blogs, in her Bravo blogs, her pod cast AND in not 1 but 2 books (even though she promised not to talk about Eddie/Leann AFTER her book tour for the first book). She continues to this day in making private co-parenting issues public fodder. Yes, Leann did fire back at Brandi, with her last CD tour and then the failed "reality/scripted show" but since then she has been silent in public.

If Brandi really wants Eddie/Leann to stop whatever, she needs to do it privately through their lawyers and not use social media, the blog sites and her pod cast to broadcast them. One day, her anger/jealously are going to push the boys away from her for good.

I do agree that the cake was horrid though.

• Love 4

You should really read that list.

Oh, and I certainly don't think, and I hope I didn't imply, that Brandi was blameless.  I just think Leann is batshit crazy with far less of an excuse.  I mean, Brandi leases a car and a few days later Leann leases the EXACT car, same color, everything, and posts a similar message?  Brandi wears a certain bikini, and Leann runs out and buys the EXACT same bikini and wears it to pose for the paps.  Brandi goes to an out of the way Yoga studio, not high end, and then Leann joins the same one right after she finds out?  This stuff didn't just happen once or twice, Leann was relentless with it.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

You should really read that list.

Oh, and I certainly don't think, and I hope I didn't imply, that Brandi was blameless.  I just think Leann is batshit crazy with far less of an excuse.  I mean, Brandi leases a car and a few days later Leann leases the EXACT car, same color, everything, and posts a similar message?  Brandi wears a certain bikini, and Leann runs out and buys the EXACT same bikini and wears it to pose for the paps.  Brandi goes to an out of the way Yoga studio, not high end, and then Leann joins the same one right after she finds out?  This stuff didn't just happen once or twice, Leann was relentless with it.

I have skimmed the list and think that it is way overblown and rather weird of these people that follow every thing to see if they can find a connection that Leann is copying Brandi. In one case of the bikini - they were different colors and that style was really popular at the time. I think people like to "see" things that aren't there. I stopped looking when people were claiming that because Leann had blond hair she was copying Brandi. Leann doesn't need to copy Brandi - she just doesn't. Eddie seems to have a certain type of woman he gets involved with and I think it is just that. Brandi is using her own children to exploit - letting them know that if they seem happy with their dad and his wife, their stepmom, she has to drink and cry herself to sleep - that, to me, sort of trumps anything Leann could do. It is so self-involved and cruel to her children. Stepmoms have been posing with their stepchildren for years. Brandi posted a picture of her son with Kim Richards and Eddie said nothing. No crying, no screaming he didn't want his children exposed to her and no accusing Brandi of hurting him. Brandi is a self-involved screechy crappy person. I think all the adults in this situation are rather crappy, but the same people posting all the supposed proof that Leann is single white femaling Brandi are posting that it really isn't Eddie responding - it is Leann and her people, that Eddie is just waiting to get back to his one true love, Brandi. It is rather funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

• Love 7

I remember WHEN it was happening, many people were talking about it, and finally several places started following the nutty behavior. Back when I was on twitter more often, I even saw the stuff posted and had a WTF reaction. Of course I probably only saw it because someone on TWOP or another message board mentioned that Leann was doing it.

I think TWOP had the discussion happening before anyone published. In this case, message boards and twitter followers pretty much gave the story to the press, and a few of them started looking into it. If you look at the TIMING, it was very obviously deliberate on Leann's part.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

Both Brandi and LeAnn are emotionally arrested, nutty and narcissistic. IMO both Brandi and LeAnn are evenly matched when it comes to bad and nutty behavior and questionable character, actually I think Brandi is worse but I know plenty who think LeAnn is worse. Both Brandi and LeAnn have people who are obsessed with them as fans and detractors, but among LeAnn's detractors are ones who document and replay LeAnn's crazy acts and transgressions, Brandi's detractors aren't as invested in that particular way. Is the cake tacky and creepy,* yes but so was Brandi tweeting a picture of a young guy sitting on a child's bed with the accompanying statement that she's going to have sex on Batman (or whatever) sheets but Brandi's crazy and weird acts don't have the same shelf life as LeAnn's.

* Not that the cake wasn't tacky and creepy but the message/theme was not two little boys sitting in the vicinity of their father and stepmother having sex, rather the cake was of Eddie's favorite things and there were other add-ons like his favorite sports team and things like that.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

Brandi claims Eddie is using her for publicity:  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/01/11/eddie-cibrian-says-brandi-glanville-sends-hundreds-crazy-emails-brandi-says-eddie-using-publicity/  Let's see she brings him up in some nothing interview and attacks his wife, he responds and she starts posting an e-mail she penned to him.  The only thing I believe is Eddie is probably blanketed with e-mail from Brandi.  She uses her position as the mother of their children to stay tied to Eddie.

Brandi may not realize this but there are divorced people everywhere who manage to co-parent and share custody without much more than pick up and delivery times.  if it is an issue with a child's school performance teachers will contact both parents, if it is a health concern, health care professionals will talk to both parties.  She doesn't get how transparent she is.\

To talk about Eddie cheating seven years ago as being a reason for her to get to act stupidly just proves she is stupid.  Maybe she should have tried to protect her children from the stories instead of fuel the fire and profit off them.  I think her resentment lies in the fact she can't get into Eddie and LeAnn's pockets.  I have always thought it entitled she expects Eddie to still support her.

• Love 6

It is REALLY amazing how 'looks' can grant so much entrèe even though one is a moron(re: Brandi/Yolanda) while those who contribute so much to the elevation of society(medically, culturally, educationally,...) are often dismissed. Absolutely amaaazing.

• Love 7

For some reason it popped up on my Twitter today, but three guesses who moved AGAIN????  Except for a tweet by her, nothing else.  Some people & some news are just not newsworthy anymore.   

Well she has a new show coming out.  So short of an arrest or loss of limb she will be trying to dredge up publicity.  Gee didn't the woman just move this past summer?  Most only being signing six month leases. 

• Love 3

No wonder her kids seem to like being at their dad's house . . at least they know where their stuff is going to be.   I laugh thinking about Brandi walking into the school every few months with another change of address form.   I do love how she compares her moving to that of military families.  Uh I don't think so.

• Love 6

She is not, by any stretch of the imagination, in the same position as a military family.  Yet, she complains that her kids want to spend holidays, like Halloween, with their dad, because they want to be with their friends.  What chance do they have to make friends while they are with their mom.   At least her kids haven't had to change schools, they just have to get up at the crack of dawn to be driven to the school when they are with her.   And no, friends don't include her hair stylist and Kim Richards.   As her kids get older, if this keeps up, they are going to start rebelling and wanting not to miss doing things with their friends.

• Love 4

Brandi did an interview with an Australian radio team from  38:45-48:05.  I think that the most interesting part comes at 46:20 where she says she had to fire her book agent, aka gaygent.  According to her this has caused a delay in the release of her third book because he will not allow her to use the content of what she already written.

Regarding her wine it is not yet a success but it is doing well where it is available, it's in seven states, but it is slow process getting in stores but she expects to make big money down the road. 

• Love 3

Brandi did an interview with an Australian radio team from  38:45-48:05.  I think that the most interesting part comes at 46:20 where she says she had to fire her book agent, aka gaygent.  According to her this has caused a delay in the release of her third book because he will not allow her to use the content of what she already written.

Regarding her wine it is not yet a success but it is doing well where it is available, it's in seven states, but it is slow process getting in stores but she expects to make big money down the road. 

Did you catch her talking about smoking pot with Snoop Dog? LOL She claimed she hadn't smoke pot in 20 years before smoking it with him! LOL Now, she either LIED on that radio show OR she LIED last season when she said that she smoked pot with Kyle!! LIAR!!!! (around the 44 min. mark)

Then they ask her about Yolanda and how she is doing health wise and Brandi almost trips over her own tongue trying to avoid saying LYMES and only says disease. LOL  (46:18 min.mark)

I have a question for anyone that is in publishing, does an agent "OWN" someone's/a writers material if the agent is fired before the book is published? Or if the book deal was a 3 book deal, do they "OWN" the third book if they are fired before it is published? I ask because Brandi claims her 3rd book was/is finished but because she fired her then agent he will not allow her to publish it which doesn't make sense to me. LOL

• Love 4

I have a question for anyone that is in publishing, does an agent "OWN" someone's/a writers material if the agent is fired before the book is published? Or if the book deal was a 3 book deal, do they "OWN" the third book if they are fired before it is published? I ask because Brandi claims her 3rd book was/is finished but because she fired her then agent he will not allow her to publish it which doesn't make sense to me. LOL

I'm not in publishing but that doesn't sound right to me either. From what I understand from when I used to follow Hollywood news (not just gossip) is that the agent (in the case of actors anyway) is still entitled to a percentage of the payment for any deal they helped negotiate before they were fired. So that means that Brandi's agent would still be owed some sort of payment since the book deal was negotiated while he was working for Brandi but he doesn't actually own the material and couldn't stop it from being published. 

• Love 3

Brandi is saying that he is getting  in the way of her using what she had already written.  My guess is that he will allow her to use what she what she's written but he wants to be compensated for what was written on his watch and Brandi does not want to and decided to get around compensating him by writing new content.  If he helped broker the deal then he is entitled to something from the upcoming book.  I wonder if this is going to be Brandi's 2016-2017 legal drama.

Did you catch her talking about smoking pot with Snoop Dog? LOL She claimed she hadn't smoke pot in 20 years before smoking it with him! LOL Now, she either LIED on that radio show OR she LIED last season when she said that she smoked pot with Kyle!! LIAR!!!! (around the 44 min. mark)

Yes I caught that, thanks for posting it!

Edited by quinn
  • Love 5

Typical Brandi, she has a problem with anyone she interacts who in any way shape or form tells her "no" about anything. Everyone is an asshole to her eventually and she doesn't hesitate to drunk tweet about it to the world. She's going to go broke defending her right to call out smelly vaginas smdh.

• Love 4

Brandi is saying that he is getting  in the way of her using what she had already written.  My guess is that he will allow her to use what she what she's written but he wants to be compensated for what was written on his watch and Brandi does not want to and decided to get around compensating him by writing new content.  If he helped broker the deal then he is entitled to something from the upcoming book.  I wonder if this is going to be Brandi's 2016-2017 legal drama.

Yes I caught that, thanks for posting it!

I wonder that if asked, would her ex-agent say that Brandi never wrote a third book at all! LOL I wouldn't put it past Brandi making the claims she is now trying about not being "allowed" to publish the book when she NEVER actually wrote it but instead only came up with a bunch of crappie ideas like her "sex cookbook" and she considers that "writing" it. LOL Much like it was her "idea" to leave/quit the show before that lie was outed! LOL

• Love 2

Random thoughts-Michael Broussard is an agent not a publisher.  So he would be entitled to his percentage for book #3-if he hasn't already received it.  I am certain Brandi works off advances and gets a percentage off sales that exceed the advance. 

As to intellectual content and who owns it-first Brandi last book stalled with a lot of bad jokes-recycled jokes.  Not to be a jerk but I just don't think Brandi has much new to offer the world in a third book.  Her go to fountain of information is Eddie and LeAnn and that is pretty well dried up, and RH and she is pretty much barred from disclosing too  much about them.  With a slander suit pending, I don't think legal is going to let a lot of her opinions make it to the written page.

I can almost guarantee that Brandi has garbled the reasons for no new third book.  This "gaygent" of hers was deeply embedded, going out to dinner, (he is the poor unfortunate slob Brandi is trying to make out with the night of the tampon string incident), riding bikes with her and her kids, and never hesitating to get his mug out there.  (Chelsea Handler did the same only she showed really bad photos of him and made fun of him at every turn.)  To me, when an author keeps churning out book after book (ala Bethenny Frankel) they better have new material.  I don't think Brandi achieved quite the success as I believe Brandi really got the big sales through e-book, whereas Bethenny will always have quite a bit in the pre-sale department of regular books.  Brandi and her massive ego, seem to think people want to see her cook and be a loving mom.  Well the first part of that would be to share just one recipe maybe her stupid tacos that she claims are so magnificent.

Your are correct WIRE-crappy ideas indeed.

Who is buying these books?

Her first book sold a lot because she had a fabulous agent, people wanted to hear about Eddie and LeAnn, which is what most of the book was about and she hit it big in the e-books.  Her second book not so much.  So a third book with out of lot of new material just is too big a risk.

• Love 4

I'm not in publishing but that doesn't sound right to me either. From what I understand from when I used to follow Hollywood news (not just gossip) is that the agent (in the case of actors anyway) is still entitled to a percentage of the payment for any deal they helped negotiate before they were fired. So that means that Brandi's agent would still be owed some sort of payment since the book deal was negotiated while he was working for Brandi but he doesn't actually own the material and couldn't stop it from being published. 

If she had a ghostwriter who was hired by the agent, the material may belong to the agent.  Her story of course belongs to her, but if someone else wrote the material that material would belong to them.

After tonight's episode I appreciate Brandi more.  She has a, um, special way of doing what production and/or Vanderpump need to have happen to drive story, because she gets sloppy drunk and that masks a lot of the puppetry.  Or it's...she's like a magician's assistant, is what it is.  I'm not saying I miss her, because her specific brand was getting tired and she alienated her castmates so thoroughly she undermined the reality of the show in other ways (there was no way to realistically fit her in), but I do see value I didn't see before, even when I liked her.  It's not a skill, exactly, but she played an important part. 

• Love 5

After tonight's episode I appreciate Brandi more.  She has a, um, special way of doing what production and/or Vanderpump need to have happen to drive story, because she gets sloppy drunk and that masks a lot of the puppetry.  Or it's...she's like a magician's assistant, is what it is.  I'm not saying I miss her, because her specific brand was getting tired and she alienated her castmates so thoroughly she undermined the reality of the show in other ways (there was no way to realistically fit her in), but I do see value I didn't see before, even when I liked her.  It's not a skill, exactly, but she played an important part.

Excellent point except that I certainly don't appreciate Brandi more! IMO Brandi had to go because she ran her course, had become exhausting and toxic, and had alienated and menaced the other women to the point that they did not want to interact with her. The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills does not need Brandi Glanville herself but I do think that they benefit from having someone who can cause drama and be drama more effortlessly.

Having said that, I don't know if I would want to be Brandi and have my crazy memorialized only to be cut after four seasons and not have a lot to show for it. I think that a distinction should be drawn between someone like Brandi versus someone like Tamara who seems to have done a better job at making hay while the sun shines, and making the sun shine last longer.

ETA:

Having said that, part deux, I don't think that her absence has caused a ratings free fall.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I kind of do.

Brandi and Kim brought the crazy, and made these women react.  This season has been so boring, and the pathetic attempts to bring the drama are so freaking obvious, not that Brandi was exactly subtle.  I realize this board detests Kim and Brandi, but other boards on the net miss them, and the crazy they brought.

Lisa's lost a huge number of steps in her earlier smooth shit-stirring, I think she's afraid of Kyle's ability to organize a group against her, always on alert now, which is why she drags Ken everywhere.

Lipsa is just a whore, in the way she will say or do anything to anyone at Bravo's bequest, but she has no finesse, it never feels organic, just staged.

Kyle is the same, she never had any real finesse, her eyes glow when she's about to jab someone for Bravo, terrible actress.  For example, just last night, the whole Faye and Kathryn stuff, the "BBQ" with no BBQ, the people who dressed up in gowns/dresses obviously clued in by Kyle (Lisa, Faye, Camille) and the rest there in casual clothes.  "There are placecards" and oopsie, Faye and Kathryn, you two sit directly across from each other."  Seriously Kyle?

Kathryn has possibilities, too soon to tell.

Erika sitting around like a Barbie Doll who obviously can only actually speak after the fact in her talking heads.

Eileen, awkwardly bringing up abuse from 30 years ago out of fucking NOwhere.  Her staged and limp confrontations with Lisa?

This season has been kind of a bust.  Also, the talk of Kim makes it as if she's never left, Brandi is getting fewer mentions, but still, her name keeps coming up, as Erika pointed out.  They are still relying on those two, even if they aren't on screen.

Even bringing the two OJ players face to face fizzled.

• Love 3

At some point the two under the influence women had nothing in common with the others.  Brandi biggest ace was finding out Adrienne twin's were carried via surrogate and she lost her truth cannon appeal after that.  No one would continue to hang around such a reprehensible person in real life.  The idea that others did turned me off their roles.  Brandi also went way too far with Kyle.  There is just nothing remarkably interesting or scandalous about her life.  That is what Brandi thought she would bring out the hypocrisy yet in spite of her attempts she fell flat. The others didn't get smashed, make up stories about being sued, were good mothers, wives and whether or not Brandi liked their husbands or their marriages didn't matter.  The women all seemed to be in love with their husbands. All people saw was Brandi being the one to get drunk, shout out dirty ditties at a sing along, attack, pass judgment on others and over react.  The fact on occasion she bring someone to her level just wasn't going to continue.  In the end it was about her becoming frustrated and claiming she wasn't going to change for anyone.  No one wanted her around.  By the time she stopped acting up no one cared anymore.  It was kind of sad in the end she was rightfully upset about her father and she alienated every cast member but Kim and of course Yolanda.  Even when Yolanda approached her and asked about her dad-Brandi pretty much called Yolanda out for having already asked that day.

What was left was Brandi wanted to bitch about her ex and complain about her boyfriend.  Even she and Kim did not have that in common.  Kim was caring for her terminally ill ex.  Brandi became unrelatable to viewers and perhaps the biggest phony of them all.  Even when she tried to revive her role in Amsterdam with the sitting around the table and making up rumors about the others she failed to have a relatable ground.  Same with her game when she thought it appropriate to only speak of the superficial.  She became the phony.

So her only role is to come back and again tell Yolanda how awful the other women are.  To me, it seems that making Yolanda fell alienated is not a good friend.  Sure Yolanda brought along a ringer but she seems pretty uninterested in the group.  In the end Brandi was the hypocrite and the phony.

• Love 7

Erika sitting around like a Barbie Doll who obviously can only actually speak after the fact in her talking heads.

So true. She was all talk in the talking heads, but did not utter a word when YoFo's name and her kids were being mentioned (again) about the possibility she is not being honest about her illness and if her kids are suffering from LD. Why didn't she speak up and at least try to interject what she personally knows about YoFo or at least defend her on some level? All I kept thinking was YoFo is not a genuine friend. She is just a "friend" on this show. Same with Kathryn. She was all riled up last night about Faye, and apparently has been for over 20 years. She has had this planned out in her head for so long about the day she would confront Faye and yet, never did she come out and say she is pissed because of xyz. It appears it will be dragged into the next episode. Not something I look forward to. She's had 20 years to confront Faye. Either confront her or drop this shit. It is old and frankly, I don't care.  I read Faye's book when it came out. I found it on sale for 99 cents in a bargain bin. lol  I don''t even remember the mention of Kathryn. She might be what might be referred to as a non-mother-fucking factor. Her "role" in the whole O.J./Nicole story is nil.

Oops, sorry. I just realized this is the Brandi thread. I didn't mean to go off-topic. I just quoted part of a post.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

This season is totally making me miss Brandi, it is just SO bland! No one wants to be looked at as the villain which I knew would happen. Practically everyone is walking on egg shells just to insure that doesn't happen. I just wish Brandi could reign herself in a bit and not constantly feel like she has to react to EVERY.SINGLE.THING in such a huge way. 

I still don't fully understand why she hates Kyle as much as she does after they spent so long getting along. Brandi's biggest problem is that she doesn't really understand how to keep work at work and just feels the need to feud with everyone. If she could calm down a bit and not have to be the villain the entire season I would love to see her back.

• Love 6

This season is totally making me miss Brandi, it is just SO bland! No one wants to be looked at as the villain which I knew would happen. Practically everyone is walking on egg shells just to insure that doesn't happen. I just wish Brandi could reign herself in a bit and not constantly feel like she has to react to EVERY.SINGLE.THING in such a huge way. 

I still don't fully understand why she hates Kyle as much as she does after they spent so long getting along. Brandi's biggest problem is that she doesn't really understand how to keep work at work and just feels the need to feud with everyone. If she could calm down a bit and not have to be the villain the entire season I would love to see her back.

From what she has said is she decided on her own to spice the show up.  So throwing wine at Eileen, slapping Lisa, she figured was good for the ratings.  The whole thing with Kyle, I think had more to do with Kim manipulating the situation and LVP forgiving Kyle.  I truly believe that bothered Brandi tremendously. The problem was  Brandi wants to be number with LVP, Yolanda, Kim and she feels best when there is unrest.  So when one of these ladies speaks poorly about another off camera or more likely agrees with Brandi's comment, she seems to think it is okay to just blurt it out.  So nobody trusts her.   I also believe that Brandi thinks the whole group is sooo much older than she is.  I don't think the rest of the group is buying it.

• Love 3

Note to Brandi -  your 15 minutes is over.  No one misses you.  No one cares.  You might have to get a real job or come to terms with the reality that you're just a middle class single, middle aged, woman with no job skills or have anything special that a half intelligent man is interested in.  This is your reality.   You've created what you've become.

• Love 8

After tonight's episode I appreciate Brandi more. She has a, um, special way of doing what production and/or Vanderpump need to have happen to drive story, because she gets sloppy drunk and that masks a lot of the puppetry. Or it's...she's like a magician's assistant, is what it is. I'm not saying I miss her, because her specific brand was getting tired and she alienated her castmates so thoroughly she undermined the reality of the show in other ways (there was no way to realistically fit her in), but I do see value I didn't see before, even when I liked her. It's not a skill, exactly, but she played an important part.

It's funny that LisaR said she missed Brandi this season. Could be that without Brandi she and others have to bring on the crazy and ramp up the drama.

Excerpt:

“You know what? I think Brandi was good for the show. It made it a lot easier, because I had a villain. There is a part of me that missed Brandi Glanville to be honest with you because she was easy, I mean, she was easy to work off of. I’m having to work harder right now. Brandi was the easy one. She just threw it right at you, and you play tennis with her and hit right back. She loved it I think, and it paid her bills until it didn’t.”

“I miss Brandi Glanville,” Lisa Rinna continued, “and I’m going to be honest about it. I miss her. I do miss her because she was fun.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2422292/lisa-rinna-misses-brandi-glanville-on-rhobh-i-think-brandi-was-good-for-the-show/#rUyY3fACsbSS5kom.99

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

From Brandi blog back in the day...

I don't think people realize how close Lisa and I have become over the past year and a half and how incredibly awkward it is for her, myself, and even Scheana when I dine at SUR -- which is far more often then you see on camera. There is always some double-checking and whispers of what section Scheana is in and where we should sit and it's made me feel bad for Lisa and just uncomfortable in general. With that said I, after much, much, much thought decided to meet with Scheana because I had known for sometime she wanted to clear the air with me.

I have mourned my 13 year relationship to Eddie at this point. He is remarried and I am in a great place in my life. That said, hearing details of the time she spent with Eddie while we were married and I was pregnant just seemed cruel and unnecessary.

I believe she knew the entire time that he was married with a family. I believe it is and was just as much Eddie's fault as hers, and I truly hope she's learned a big lesson from her past mistakes and realizes cheating doesn't just hurt one person -- but friends and entire families as well. I have seen her a few times since our sit down and I always say, "Hello. . .get me some coffee." JK!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-3/blogs/brandi-glanville/such-a-crybaby

brandi6.gif

Hahaha, Brandi, you surely were not his "everything."

Edited by talula

Yeah that was a really weird claim on Brandi's part.  I think that Brandi feels a need to put LeAnn and Scheana in their place and position herself as Eddie's numero uno and that is why she says things like Eddie slept with every cocktail waitress in LA.  Of course Eddie cheated on Brandi but I think that she'd rather Scheana and LeAnn think that they were one of many conquests of his rather than he actually liked them and he wanted to have a relationship with them that went beyond sexual.

Brandi was the same with Lisa Vanderpump and with that relationship you can see how crazy and strange Brandi is.  I know the word crazy gets thrown around a lot but Brandi really is crazy IMO.  A caveat, I think that Lisa V is shady and did some shady things regarding Brandi but at the same time Brandi wanted on the show and overlooked Lisa's shadiness, the same is true with Lisa overlooking Brandi's shadiness.  Brandi swung back and forth between wanting to be numero uno with Lisa but at the same time resenting Lisa for her relationship with Scheana, her two-sidedness, and "mothering" her. Brandi glommed onto Lisa, then attacked her, then tried to get Lisa to take pity on her, attacked her again, obsessed over her and so forth.  I bet a million bucks Eddie Cibrian experienced a similar, and probably much worse, roller coaster with Brandi.

Brandi had Jill Zarin on her latest podcast. Brandi has moved for the eleventy-first time.
  • Love 4

Yeah that was a really weird claim on Brandi's part.  I think that Brandi feels a need to put LeAnn and Scheana in their place and position herself as Eddie's numero uno and that is why she says things like Eddie slept with every cocktail waitress in LA.  Of course Eddie cheated on Brandi but I think that she'd rather Scheana and LeAnn think that they were one of many conquests of his rather than he actually liked them and he wanted to have a relationship with them that went beyond sexual.

Brandi was the same with Lisa Vanderpump and with that relationship you can see how crazy and strange Brandi is.  I know the word crazy gets thrown around a lot but Brandi really is crazy IMO.  A caveat, I think that Lisa V is shady and did some shady things regarding Brandi but at the same time Brandi wanted on the show and overlooked Lisa's shadiness, the same is true with Lisa overlooking Brandi's shadiness.  Brandi swung back and forth between wanting to be numero uno with Lisa but at the same time resenting Lisa for her relationship with Scheana, her two-sidedness, and "mothering" her. Brandi glommed onto Lisa, then attacked her, then tried to get Lisa to take pity on her, attacked her again, obsessed over her and so forth.  I bet a million bucks Eddie Cibrian experienced a similar, and probably much worse, roller coaster with Brandi.

Brandi had Jill Zarin on her latest podcast. Brandi has moved for the eleventy-first time.

Listening to one of them is hard enough but both just can't do it.  There must not have been anything earth shattering because nothing comes up. 

Why did she move this time?

• Love 4

I'm actually trying to listen to it.  What annoying voices they both have!

I'm missing a bunch because I'm reading along here at the same time, but Brandi says one interesting thing, which, yeah, obvious, but it's nice to hear a former full time wife say it.  Something about bringing in the 'friends of' to say the things the housewife doesn't want to be called on saying.  We all know it, right now Kyle springs to mind with Bethenny and Faye, but others do it as well.

As much as some of you detest Brandi?  That's how I feel about Jill Zarin.  This is a chore.  I'm going to stick with it though, even though Jill's "reality" is pretty much all self-serving lies.  Still denying/not mentioning Amazon-gate and her threats, and the fake reviews, it's ALL other people's fault, especially the blogger's, even the dead ones, and any personal responsibility for the "fans" turning on her.

Brandi is trying to get in something about her appearance on RHBH, but Jill talks so much it's hard for her to get it out.  She's saying some are "so desperate" to stay on the show they have their own agendas about her appearance.  Hmmmm

ETA

Actually, there are really some spots of truth in this one, mixed in with Jill's delusions.  I may have to listen to it again, because I'm missing a bunch, Zarin's voice is annoying and I'm multi-tasking.

ETA again!

Brandi just said that Yo told producers she didn't want to do the show this year.  The producers told her to PLEASE do it, just film here and there, etc.

last ETA

Decided to listen to Brandi and Rinna now, it's on in the background.  http://podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=582

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

It had some interesting moments.  They talk about how much the HW shows have changed.  They both say now it's more like an acting gig, show up, have a basic script, and then improv a bit.  Brandi (was she a HW show fan before?  I think so.) talks about how much she misses seeing the casts evolve over the years, instead of the forced friendships of bringing in new people all the time that no one really knows. 

They talk about Yo quite a bit, more Jill than Brandi, who promised Yo not to address certain things on her show.  They talk about the lure of fame, and how destructive the show can be to marriages.  Yo is shocked that after Bravo pushed her to come back, the anti-Yo shit is the theme (I am WAY paraphrasing there.)  Jill says that some wives (or husbands in Camille's case) knew their marriages were over and this was a good gig to get facing that, she mentions Luann there.

They talk about kids, Jill regrets ever letting her daughter on the show, her daughter does too, was offered a bunch of money to do (maybe the same one Kim and her daughter are doing?  unclear, but Brandi says something like "it's good you didn't, I heard it's a shit show.")  Jill says they offered her daughter a BUNCH of money to do it, and another show as well, with Jill.  Jill wanted to, her daughter said no way in hell.  Jill suggested doing it with HER mom, the show said NO Thanks.  Again, I'm completely paraphrasing impressions here. 

Brandi said one of her boys (the younger one I think) really wants to get into acting, pushes her to post his photo, asks how many hits it got, wants to be in the next Star Wars movie.  The other son wants absolutely NO part of social media at all, or fame.

Brandi is moving again. (my aside, not hers here.  IMO she rents listed houses because she gets a deal on the rent, then they sell, and she's out.)  Anyway, she says she's really grateful that her husband has a steady home for them.  The boys kind of enjoy the adventure of Brandi's moves, but she thinks it's because they do have a permanent place as well.

Jill Z is opening a pop up in the Hamptons, she invites Brandi to come and stay at her place there, she does this a couple of times, seemed like a real invitation to me.  They have some mutual friends.

The one with Rinna is shorter, and all supportive stuff, business mostly, some plastic surgery stuff.  For two women who on the show really didn't get along, it's much too cozy and really not worth listening to.  Brandi basically supporting Rinna's business, shows, letting her talk, nothing really about the conflicts on RHBH.

ETA Jill wants to come back, but we all know that, this time she was more subtle, saying "friend of" but the interesting thing was her saying that now (REALLY paraphrasing, my impressions) they've learned from the early wives mistakes, are careful, fake, and it's acting, so it would be an easier gig, less risky, the wives don't go deep as much, friendships aren't real now, just "as seen on TV."  They talk about the money being good and being able to launch products.  Also about how most real secrets are now kept, by mutual consent.  Brandi chips in that yeah, she knows a ton of stuff that she hasn't and won't say about the wives.  I got the impression that this crosses franchise boundaries a bit, as in RHNY wife may know deep down secrets about a RHBH wife.

In other words, I'll keep yours as long as you keep mine kind of mutual survival.  Again, reading between some lines here on my part.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

I listened it was painful Jill was all over the place.  HAHAHA

Brandi did kind of let it slip that "in your golden years you want to travel with the one you love" and when one can't about the demise of David and Yolanda's marriage/

Brandi never wanted fame (except she shot a show with Jennifer called "Model Behavior" that was never picked up) before she and Eddie split

Brandi loved being mothered on the show and loved that Yolanda took her under her wing and mothered her.  Hmmm what about Vanderpump

Brandi has the goods on every RH but she would not want to ruin their lives by revealing it

Jill invited Brandi to about everything and everyplace in the world she just talked and talked

It is fake now because no one is friends (like when she came on not knowing anyone) and the new people just come start stuff-self reflection

Brandi refused to film with certain people because she did not want to be very little and give them an entire season storyline and at the same time she wasn't asked back because the other women refused to film with her.

Yolanda is being attacked and the charge was led by Lisa Rinna -she started to say two people and backed down on number two

Kids on the show are accessories and Brandi didn't want hers on-except when she did and Eddie said no..

I think Brandi will never have Jill back on again.  Jill was a horrible guest.

• Love 6

Good to have another impression of that, thanks zoeysmom! 

Jill kind of pushed Brandi into saying "Rinna" about leading the charge, but either way, it's obvious to all of us that it's true.  Ha.

Wow, compared to the dull as dirt Rinna interview, I thought the Jill/Brandi interaction was interesting, they are both spillers.  Then again, I've only listened to a handful of Brandi's podcasts over the years.  Of the ones I've heard (usually just housewives stuff) I thought this was probably the most honest, even if it was by mistake.

• Love 2

Was the Rinna interview from last year?  Or did Rinna do another one?

All the what a great friend and real friends don't do that was pretty self-serving.  Brandi has pretty much screwed everyone over at one time or another on the show who she claims she was such great friends with. 

I don't think Brandi will be getting invited to Bethenny's anytime soon.  Saying Bethenny was going to end up alone counting her money was pretty harsh.  If Brandi had it to count she would.

• Love 3

I just paged down on her page, I think Dec this year?  Dec some year anyway.  It was on the first page.

ETA, just looked, not sure which one it was of if it was an old one as "best of" but re-aired.  It's from that link above in my post though. Vivica wasn't on it.

http://podcastone.com/Brandi-Glanville-Unfiltered?showAllEpisodes=true 

This is the list of all of them.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking of listening to the one with Carlton.  Ha., maybe later.

Edited by Umbelina