Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville  ·  59m 59 minutes ago

My man is working late @TheAgencyRE cuz his super lame assistant F'D him over #missinghim

7:04 PM - 17 Apr 2015

Suuuuure he is working late. lol 

Nice way to put his assistant on blast.

Is this the kind of thing that goes on in Brandi's Twitterland?

• Love 6

Suuuuure he is working late. lol 

Is this the kind of thing that goes on in Brandi's Twitterland?

How does she not get what a turn off stuff like this is?

• Love 4

How does she not get what a turn off stuff like this is?

Probably because she thinks she's the shit and just oh so cute and clever.   She's Kim's BFF remember -- just two pea-brains in a Narc pod.  

• Love 6

She was interviewed on Access Hollywood last night.  One thing stood out.  She said as a single mom she has to act outrageous on TV or she wouldn't be able to pay the bills.  Another 4th wall crack.   I don't think she is going anywhere but I bet we will see her toned down a bit   We know she is there for conflict, she said so.  Bravo has to rethink this.  Her plot line is as tired as Kim's.  

She admitted to overdoing fillers recently.  They go down in time so so we may see her less puffy in the future.  You have to keep doing them, they are not permanent. 

She has a boyfriend now and they are serious.  She doesn't want to marry again.  He wants a child and she does not.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

She was interviewed on Access Hollywood last night.  One thing stood out.  She said as a single mom she has to act outrageous on TV or she wouldn't be able to pay the bills.  Another 4th wall crack.   I don't think she is going anywhere but I bet we will see her toned down a bit   We know she is there for conflict, she said so.  Bravo has to rethink this.  Her plot line is as tired as Kim's.  

She admitted to overdoing fillers recently.  They go down in time so so we may see her less puffy in the future.  You have to keep doing them, they are not permanent. 

She has a boyfriend now and they are serious.  She doesn't want to marry again.  He wants a child and she does not.  

She'll keep doing the fillers and she'll keep acting confused when people ask her what she's done to herself because that's who Brandi is and I don't expect for her to change all that much. I don't think we'll see her less puffy because her sense of what she wants is so totally skewed I'm not even sure that she sees what the viewers see. This is true when it comes to both her behavior and her physical appearance. I think she either sees stuff that isn't there or the small things that she was seeing was enough to get her to go down the filler route only she thought that she'd be able to revert to looking like a twenty something and she just needs to accept that she's never going to be able to have that again. 

Brandi says that she wouldn't be able to pay the bills if she weren't on TV acting like an asshole but IMO she doesn't have to be an unrelenting asshole in order to secure her spot. That was a choice that she ultimately made. Brandi wants to claim that "boring" isn't what keeps a housewife signed on but look at what the response has been to Eileen, the housewife that Brandi thinks is the most boring? Brandi is so full of shit and desperate if she thinks that people are going to believe that it's the evil producers who make her be this way. I'm not buying it. In some ways she's actually worse off camera/when she isn't filming for the show.

I find it almost impossible to believe that any decent man would want to have a child right now with Brandi Glanville. That just sounds like some nonsense she pulled out of thin air. 

• Love 8

Brandi says that she wouldn't be able to pay the bills if she weren't on TV acting like an asshole but IMO she doesn't have to be an unrelenting asshole in order to secure her spot. That was a choice that she ultimately made. Brandi wants to claim that "boring" isn't what keeps a housewife signed on but look at what the response has been to Eileen, the housewife that Brandi thinks is the most boring? Brandi is so full of shit and desperate if she thinks that people are going to believe that it's the evil producers who make her be this way.

Exactly. Give me a break. BG is an asshole. Period. It has nothing to do with being on tv. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think she's the boring one on this show. There isn't anything interesting about her: she isn't funny, she isn't smart, she doesn't have any discernible talent.

Worse? She's not even interesting when it comes to the alleged reason she's on this show: conflict.  During the reunion, all she did was shriek loudly. She isn't smart enough to come up with a plausible excuse when she's caught in a lie. She didn't say one thing on the reunion or the entire season that was compelling or the least bit real.

BG doesn't fit in on this show. If Bravo was smart, she'd be gone next season. But perhaps that won't happen because now she's putting that single mom needing money crap out there to create guilt if she's let go.

I don't know why this guy would keep her around. She is a liability in any professional setting. And there is no way this guy wants a baby with her. No way I believe that lie.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 10

She'll keep doing the fillers and she'll keep acting confused when people ask her what she's done to herself because that's who Brandi is and I don't expect for her to change all that much. I don't think we'll see her less puffy because her sense of what she wants is so totally skewed I'm not even sure that she sees what the viewers see. This is true when it comes to both her behavior and her physical appearance. I think she either sees stuff that isn't there or the small things that she was seeing was enough to get her to go down the filler route only she thought that she'd be able to revert to looking like a twenty something and she just needs to accept that she's never going to be able to have that again.

Brandi says that she wouldn't be able to pay the bills if she weren't on TV acting like an asshole but IMO she doesn't have to be an unrelenting asshole in order to secure her spot. That was a choice that she ultimately made. Brandi wants to claim that "boring" isn't what keeps a housewife signed on but look at what the response has been to Eileen, the housewife that Brandi thinks is the most boring? Brandi is so full of shit and desperate if she thinks that people are going to believe that it's the evil producers who make her be this way. I'm not buying it. In some ways she's actually worse off camera/when she isn't filming for the show.

I find it almost impossible to believe that any decent man would want to have a child right now with Brandi Glanville. That just sounds like some nonsense she pulled out of thin air.

Agree with your whole post but wanted comment on this.

I think Brandi is such a manipulative liar, that anything she says about others, I question big time.

She is probably saying that so, when they break up again. That is her excuse, I didn't want a baby and he couldn't deal with that..boo hoo!

Just like the guy who she claims broke up with her because she told him her children always come first. Yeah uh-huh Brandi, sure that is why he dumped you. First what kind of man would do that? And if he did he is an asshole! And Brandi should think about the people she dates.

There is also no way I believe she refuses to go with JR to work events to avoid Kyle, she would love to make Kyle feel uncomfortable.

I'm sure he doesn't want her there. Didn't she complain about that, at one point, that he didn't invite her out with friends or work outings?

• Love 7

Man, PreposterousISTA, spoiler tag that shit!  I scared myself scrolling past those pics.  ; - ) 

LOL4EVA  to the idea that any man would look at her and want her to raise his child.  Maybe she was able to stay off the hooch during her first two pregnancies but I doubt she could do it a third time.  How 'boring', she'd say.  

Okay, she really burns my ass with that "Woe is me, I'm a single mother" crap.  There are a ton of single mothers who do a hell of a lot more than she does with a hell of a lot less than what she has, and they don't "turn into" shitty people in order to pay the bills.  Fuck the fuck off, Brandi.

• Love 10

Just like the guy who she claims broke up with her because she told him her children always come first. Yeah uh-huh Brandi, sure that is why he dumped you. First what kind of man would do that? And if he did he is an asshole! And Brandi should think about the people she dates.

It's the same guy, Brandi and JR have broken up and reunited multiple times and one of those break ups, according to Brandi, was JR breaking up with her via email because he wanted Brandi to put him first over her sons.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 6

It's the same guy, Brandi and JR have broken up and reunited multiple times and one of those break ups, according to Brandi, was JR breaking up with her via email because he wanted Brandi to put him first over her sons.

Really? wow, they deserve each other.  I always side eyed him because he was with Brandi. 

She puts out these horrible things about his assistant, his boss' wife and basically says he is so self centered he wants to come before her children and he is still with her.  What a couple.

• Love 7

I think JR is the same guy she and Kim were stalking at the beginning of the season. I thought he left Brandi for the girlfriend he had before her. He's also the guy she had sex with/ or almost did in Kyle's daughter's bathroom at a white party?

She said she never introduces her kids to men she's dating, but there are photos of JR with her kids...I believe on her Twitter or Instagram account.

• Love 3

I am taking a wait and see position for next season.  If Brandi is part of the cast I am keeping an open mind that she may be different to a degree and it will be Bravo behind it.  

She also said she had been to see Yolanda and she is worse than she has been.  

I think JR is the same guy she and Kim were stalking at the beginning of the season. I thought he left Brandi for the girlfriend he had before her. He's also the guy she had sex with/ or almost did in Kyle's daughter's bathroom at a white party?

She had sex with him in the bathroom - window open.  I know a former producer who was there!!  He also said when she's drunk (when isn't she?), she goes after pretty much ANYBODY!!!!! 

• Love 7

She was interviewed on Access Hollywood last night.  One thing stood out.  She said as a single mom she has to act outrageous on TV or she wouldn't be able to pay the bills.  Another 4th wall crack. 

Ummm, then what is her excuse for her outlandish behavior off camera?

• Love 10

Ummm, then what is her excuse for her outlandish behavior off camera?

I really know nothing about that.  And no need to fill me in, I will take your word on that.  LOL!  

• Love 1

She had sex with him in the bathroom - window open.  I know a former producer who was there!!  He also said when she's drunk (when isn't she?), she goes after pretty much ANYBODY!!!!!

And if she managed to get with SOMEBODY who wanted to have a child with her, she would have a meal ticket, oh I mean child with that SOMEBODY. 

• Love 4

And if she managed to get with SOMEBODY who wanted to have a child with her, she would have a meal ticket, oh I mean child with that SOMEBODY.

The thing about this is that because of HER age and STD history that she herself, Madame Ovary, may have a hard time conceiving another child.

• Love 5

She was interviewed on Access Hollywood last night. One thing stood out. She said as a single mom she has to act outrageous on TV or she wouldn't be able to pay the bills. Another 4th wall crack.

Sounds like something Tamra from the OC would saY. Hmm.

• Love 4

Is BG really considered a single mother? She shares custody of her kids with Eddie and he pays child support, correct? when I think of a single mother I think of my best friend who has raised her 17 year old son on her own with no support from her son's father at all.

Edited by beaker73
  • Love 9

Is BG really considered a single mother? She shares custody of her kids with Eddie and he pays child support, correct?

This has always bothered me, too. No, Brandi is not a single mother, but a divorced mother of two. She shares custody with her ex, a TV star who is remarried to a successful recording artist. Add it all up and those kids are not living in a struggling household. But "divorced" mother doesn't have the same ring to it as "single," which Brandi uses deliberately to garner sympathy for her mud-slinging and conflict-bringing ways.

• Love 12

This has always bothered me, too. No, Brandi is not a single mother, but a divorced mother of two. She shares custody with her ex, a TV star who is remarried to a successful recording artist. Add it all up and those kids are not living in a struggling household. But "divorced" mother doesn't have the same ring to it as "single," which Brandi uses deliberately to garner sympathy for her mud-slinging and conflict-bringing ways.

I was just about to reply to Beaker's post, saying much of the same.  She's so full of shit with that.  Man what is it with these BH women?  Brandi, Kim and Yolanda have all cried "single mother" as if their circumstances deserve mountains of pity and admiration.  Just as with Kim, these other Ho'wives need some perspective.  

I want to slap all of their faces, a la Moonstruck and tell them to "SNAP OUT OF IT!".  

...and then maybe slap Brandi again, just for funsies.  

• Love 10

I want to slap all of their faces, a la Moonstruck and tell them to "SNAP OUT OF IT!".  

But then she'll call you a hypocrite, because of the Lisa slap, or something....

• Love 5

I was just about to reply to Beaker's post, saying much of the same. She's so full of shit with that. Man what is it with these BH women? Brandi, Kim and Yolanda have all cried "single mother" as if their circumstances deserve mountains of pity and admiration. Just as with Kim, these other Ho'wives need some perspective.

We are separated at birth. I know it.

• Love 5

But then she'll call you a hypocrite, because of the Lisa slap, or something....

But, but...she can't blame me!  It's not fair because...

My father is dyi....wait, no.

...I'm a single mothe...no, not that either...

I have to pay my bil....yeah, already taken care of.

...I have to rejuvenate my va ...eww, nevermind...

You can see my tampon stri...no, I wear clothes.

...Hmm...I guess I don't have any excuses, 'cause if I slapped her, I'd gladly own it. lol  

eta: Mamba.  Didn't see your post before I replied, but dude.  DUDE.  I think so, too.

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 6

I was just about to reply to Beaker's post, saying much of the same. She's so full of shit with that. Man what is it with these BH women? Brandi, Kim and Yolanda have all cried "single mother" as if their circumstances deserve mountains of pity and admiration. Just as with Kim, these other Ho'wives need some perspective.

Well, poor Yo was forced to only own one horse for Gigi...

• Love 7

We are separated at birth. I know it.

Okay, my eyes just settled onto your new profile pic and yes, I have to say that we definitely were separated at birth, this confirms it.  LOVE Scarface.  

eta:  Oh, to keep this on topic:  Brandi sucks.

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 1

Which, let's face it, is pretty much the same thing as being a single mother. Especially if pets are children. Owner of a single horse, mother of a single horse, single mother...all the same.

The italicized part of Cosmic Muffin's post... I read that to the tune of "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes.  Since I now have the song stuck in my head, I'm inflicting it on the rest of you...

• Love 7

Who can't afford health insurance, go figure .

Brandi not affording health insurance was at a time when she had just received a six figure book advance and said she was making $130,000.00 for RHOBH.  SHe blamed her ex saying she had a preexisting condition and could not get insurance.  BS. 

http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-throws-shade-at-mauricio-umanskys-agency/#comment-2301749

I have a theory about Brandi and I think she is trying to force this spineless JR fellow into making it about The Agency or her.  Of course to hear her talk about it JR is Mauricio's partner.  I can see Brandi continuing this negative campaign against The Agency and the CEO's wife and then giving JR an ultimatum The Agency or her.  Of course once he does she will break up with again citing he was spineless and not a real man for not making Mauricio divorce Kyle to keep JR as a partner.  Because that is what real men do-and knock stranger's teeth out when someone claims Brandi might sleep with someone to get ahead.  Brandi has the most distorted reality of what real men are and aren't.  Another part of me thinks what kind of guy who wants to bring children into the world would do so with Brandi?  Being a mom isn't just the 15 days of the month she has the boys and getting them to school on time it also involves not getting drunk and not objectifying and bragging about one's half her age or any conquests.  It is tawdry when men do it but really tawdry when parents do it.   

Whenever I hear about the child card being tossed out I want to yell at the couple- end it now.  I do believe Brandi had her tubes tied as she said something to Carlton once that it was impossible for her to be pregnant.  I am also thinking at 43 it may be more of an effort than Brandi realizes to get pregnant.

• Love 4

She doesn't really want to get pregnant, she's only saying that to further reinforce that she COULD be, if she wanted to. Because she's not a Menopause Mama, after all! She still needs tampons!

• Love 6

I have a hard time believing that Brandi would ever want to be pregnant again.  She seems to have everything she's ever said she wished for.  By the standards of most women her age, she is making an impressive amount of money doing fairly little hard work.  She loves dating and switching partners (even with women), and marriage would put a crimp on that activity unless she found a man who also enjoyed it.  A baby would definitely cut down on her fun time.  She couldn't just hop in her car and drop by the gang's favorite watering hole whenever she felt like it.  The only advantage that I can see, albeit a small one, is that she could always use the baby as an excuse.  I can just hear her baby-voiced whining saying over and over, "Well, I have two older sons and a new baby, and I just don't have (the time) (the patience) (the strength) (the luxury of) to ... (Fill in the activity).  Even if she swore tomorrow that she'd love to have another baby, I'd never believe her.  I don't think Brandi even knows herself what she's saying.

• Love 5

I have a hard time believing that Brandi would ever want to be pregnant again.  She seems to have everything she's ever said she wished for.  By the standards of most women her age, she is making an impressive amount of money doing fairly little hard work.  She loves dating and switching partners (even with women), and marriage would put a crimp on that activity unless she found a man who also enjoyed it.  A baby would definitely cut down on her fun time.  She couldn't just hop in her car and drop by the gang's favorite watering hole whenever she felt like it.  The only advantage that I can see, albeit a small one, is that she could always use the baby as an excuse.  I can just hear her baby-voiced whining saying over and over, "Well, I have two older sons and a new baby, and I just don't have (the time) (the patience) (the strength) (the luxury of) to ... (Fill in the activity).  Even if she swore tomorrow that she'd love to have another baby, I'd never believe her.  I don't think Brandi even knows herself what she's saying.

I think if Brandi remarried there would be zero interest in her as a RHOBH.  Zero.   

• Love 2

Brandi not affording health insurance was at a time when she had just received a six figure book advance and said she was making $130,000.00 for RHOBH.  SHe blamed her ex saying she had a preexisting condition and could not get insurance.  BS. 

http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-throws-shade-at-mauricio-umanskys-agency/#comment-2301749

I have a theory about Brandi and I think she is trying to force this spineless JR fellow into making it about The Agency or her.  Of course to hear her talk about it JR is Mauricio's partner.  I can see Brandi continuing this negative campaign against The Agency and the CEO's wife and then giving JR an ultimatum The Agency or her.  Of course once he does she will break up with again citing he was spineless and not a real man for not making Mauricio divorce Kyle to keep JR as a partner.  Because that is what real men do-and knock stranger's teeth out when someone claims Brandi might sleep with someone to get ahead.  Brandi has the most distorted reality of what real men are and aren't.  Another part of me thinks what kind of guy who wants to bring children into the world would do so with Brandi?  Being a mom isn't just the 15 days of the month she has the boys and getting them to school on time it also involves not getting drunk and not objectifying and bragging about one's half her age or any conquests.  It is tawdry when men do it but really tawdry when parents do it.   

Whenever I hear about the child card being tossed out I want to yell at the couple- end it now.  I do believe Brandi had her tubes tied as she said something to Carlton once that it was impossible for her to be pregnant.  I am also thinking at 43 it may be more of an effort than Brandi realizes to get pregnant.

Is this JR person even a partner in the Agency?

Is this JR person even a partner in the Agency?

Brandi makes it sound as if he is Mauricio's partner as in equal.  The Agency's agents are called partners.  The Agency has a different way of listing and compensation for its agents. 

• Love 3

Crosspost from the Media thread...

And, appropos of absolutely no shade a'tall, LeAnne Rimes is the guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race this week.  RuPaul, supposed good friend of SatanAndy.  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...

• Love 5

***BLONDE ALERT!!!***  ***BLONDE ALERT!!!*** 

Has anyone seen Brandi lately?  The only thing I know is that Brandi snitched to TMZ (or somewhere) about Kim.  This is serious.  When Brandi ain't babbling, ain't nobody got nuthin' to talk about.  I think somebody has her muzzled.  She and Kingsley got a whole lot in common.  If she were half the friend to Kim that she pretends to be, there'd be pictures of her all over the place pulling into Kim's driveway.  Is Brandi scared purple to be seen near Kim?  Something's rotten in Denmark.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

***BLONDE ALERT!!!***  ***BLONDE ALERT!!!*** 

Has anyone seen Brandi lately?  The only thing I know is that Brandi snitched to TMZ (or somewhere) about Kim.  This is serious.  When Brandi ain't babbling, ain't nobody got nuthin' to talk about.  I think somebody has her muzzled.  She and Kingsley got a whole lot in common.  If she were half the friend to Kim that she pretends to be, there'd be pictures of her all over the place pulling into Kim's driveway.  Is scared purple to be seen near Kim?  Something's rotten in Denmark.

Kim put Brandi out to the curb after she watched the episodes of Brandi blabbing to Jennifer.  Kim if nothing else is the unequivocal queen of holding grudges.  There was zero reason to raise her feelings at the Reunion as there needed to be a united front.  Brandi is now running around trying to do damage control to either secure a spot next year or move on to her next big deal with Leeza Gibbons or whoever else will have her.

• Love 2

CC6ENWXVIAABtyJ.jpg

CC6BnKLVIAAaskh.jpg

Brandi Glanville

Apr 17

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville

Thank you @DebsKeeler for putting us over our Make*A*Wish goal!! HUGE thanks to ALL who donated! You are AMAZING people with HUGE hearts

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

If you use emjois than you suck penis if youre a man.

Well men of America should feel honored. Dont date Brandi.

Kyle was raked over the coals for talking about "her gays."  I thought Brandi's remark was a lot more mean-spirited.  I'm NOT accusing Brandi of being homophobic (she has a pet gay at home), but she was oh-so-outraged this season about hypocrisy and double-standards.

• Love 8