Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Question: Is Mendecees other kid there?

Chile it's like Yours, Mine and Ours up in there.

Question: Is there a reception? Or does Mendeces have to get straight on the prison bus?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3

Right! It's like a reality show bonanza up in there! A casting call. WTH?

OH!!!!!!

What's up with Moneice and Rich Dollaz? IN LOVE? GTFOH!!!!

I am shouting - unbelievable! You need more people.

Chile it's like Yours, Mines and Ours up in there.

Question: Is there a reception? Or does Mendeces have to get straight on the prison bus?

Ohhhhh, you so wrong for that. Soooo wrong. :-)

• Love 3

Those boys are gorgeous. Mendecees did introduce his middle child Aseem. Cute kids!!! I know y'all gonna get mad at me, but I like ManDensity.

One more comment and I'm taking my tipsy self to sleep. Ok, so Yandy is spending 90k on flowers for this wedding and living in that tacky ass apartment? Huh? Where dey do dat at?

• Love 2

Those boys are gorgeous. Mendecees did introduce his middle child Aseem. Cute kids!!! I know y'all gonna get mad at me, but I like ManDensity.

One more comment and I'm taking my tipsy self to sleep. Ok, so Yandy is spending 90k on flowers for this wedding and living in that tacky ass apartment? Huh? Where dey do dat at?

Those kids are freaking adorable!

Her choosing to spend 90 grand on things that will dies in 6 hrs tells me all I need to know about Yandy. Your man about to go to jail for umpteen years and you wasting money on shit like that?? Bitch please. Kids are expensive, and I still don't really understand what she does at her fifty-leven jobs that's going to help support all of them.

Marlo looked amazing. Very surprised that the dude who made Kandi's ostrich wedding dress made hers. I thought Josselyn looked great as well.

I see RayJ and Princess are still together. He pushed her in the pool, she put him in the hospital....it's true love y'all.

• Love 5

Definitely posted in the wrong thread, last night. I forgot Yandy and dem are from the New York season. I think seein Stevie J and Joseline all night confused me. I cant decide if I liked or hated the wedding. I mean, the venue and the $90,000 worth of flowers looked great (as they should, for 90 fucking thousand dollars) but having all those LAHH people there from different seasons and even from completely different shows (Mob Wives for real?), who I bet hardly even know Yandy and/or Mandeecees just highlighted what a "show" this really was. And so did the "play-by-play" of people walking down the aisle. Didnt need alladat.

Had to laugh at Rich Dollaz and Lil' Fizz baby momma in a relationship. He really and truly loves his women crazy and kept true to form. That bitch will be setting his car on fire in no time.

I still dont know why Yandy is tieing herself to somebody thats going to be doing a minimum of 5 years in prison. There has got to be more to this than they're letting on, like they already made some kind of deal with the prosecutor.

I laughed so hard at Mama Dee. She just wouldnt shut up when Nina (thats her name right?) tried to move on to the next topic. I swear between Mama Dee, Mandeecees mother, Jim Jones mother making an appearance.....all they needed was Keyshia Cole mother to complete the group.

I didnt know which was more laughable Rasheeda and Kirk (on separate occasions) doling out marriagre advice or Stevie J and Ray J talking about respecting women and their relationships.

• Love 3

I didnt know which was more laughable Rasheeda and Kirk (on separate occasions) doling out marriagre advice or Stevie J and Ray J talking about respecting women and their relationships.

My eyes almost got stuck in the back of my head from rolling so hard listening to those two fools.  I was waiting for a blast of lightning to strike them both down to two pile of ashes with sunglasses sitting on top.

• Love 5
(edited)

If you have a little bitty apartment, why are we spending 100,000 grand on flowers. I need to know.

Nikki (from LHHH) I saw you in all white, like you were the bride.....

K. Michelles edges....if you are gonna wear a red 19.99 lacefront, at least smooth yo edges.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 2

If you have a little bitty apartment, why are we spending 100,000 grand on flowers. I need to know.

Nikki (from LHHH) I saw you in all white, like you were the bride.....

K. Michelles edges....if you are gonna wear a red 19.99 lacefront, at least smooth yo edges.

Ariane (LHHA) also had on white.

I wonder if they realize that wearing white to even a non traditional wedding is in bad taste unless the bride tells you to like Solange and Tina Knowles did for their weddings. I know I would have been pretty irritated if I saw women wearing white at my wedding! I did NOT  like Yandy's wedding gown. I liked the other one better but neither one did her any favors. Never was a big fan of the poofy cupcake dresses.

• Love 2
(edited)

That dress was fugly!  The one that wasn't selected was certainly the lesser of two evils.

I mean, the venue and the $90,000 worth of flowers looked great (as they should, for 90 fucking thousand dollars) but having all those LAHH people there from different seasons and even from completely different shows (Mob Wives for real?), who I bet hardly even know Yandy and/or Mandeecees just highlighted what a "show" this really was. And so did the "play-by-play" of people walking down the aisle. Didnt need alladat.

Considering that everyone she knew was in the wedding party (how many frakking people walked down the aisle before Yandy?  15?  20?  And a couple of them sporting capes!), they definitely needed additional folks to sit in the audience.  I didn't know who any of those folks were besides Kandi (with her bag of toys in tow),the mob wives, LHHH people, and Josselyn (who I didn't even recognize until she opened her damn mouth).

Can we talk about Yandy saying she wants TWO more kids within the next two years knowing her man going to jail?  What in the hell is wrong with her??

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 2

Is this a damn Duggar wedding? How many folks are in the bridal part You?

This was smaller than she actually wanted, right?  I swear she wanted like 20-something people on each side.  She mentioned that in one of the episodes last season.

I laughed so hard at Mama Dee. She just wouldnt shut up when Nina (thats her name right?) tried to move on to the next topic. 

Mama Dee was not about to let Nina talk over her!

I waved at you guys from the back of the venue, but I guess y’all were pretending not see me.  That’s cool. I guess my Klass 6 by Erica Dixon was too much for you.

VH-1 needs to improve its live broadcasts. There were a lot of mishaps in the beginning that they need to improve.  My favorite was when Nina was walking through the door and talking to the wrong camera.  I also heard mics picking up some conversations that they weren’t supposed to.  I was hoping we’d hear some shade like “Girl I can’t believe she’s marrying that felon!” but I was let down.  This did not need to be a live event.  They should have just made it a 2-hour show, cut down the amount of spots where they spoke to the other reality people, shorted the processional, and shown the reception.  None of us know who all of these bridesmaids are so we don’t need to see them all walk down the aisle.  Show Kimbella, with her boobs that were all over the place, and maybe 1 or 2 others.  Or maybe they could have made this a 2-part event.  The first part could have been all of the pre-wedding stuff – the engagement, shopping for rings and bragging about how much you’re spending on flowers while you know damn well VH-1 is footing the bill, and crying with the event planner. The second part could have been the wedding arrivals, ceremony and reception.

Things I liked: K. Michelle’s performance, Yandy’s dad’s suit, the reception decor

Things I disliked: the blue color of Mendeecees’ suit, Yandy’s headband thing and fingernails, Yandy’s mom’s dress

Did you peep Stevie J not drinking his product placement shot?

Juelz Santana is a cutie.  How have I not paid attention to him before??  I only know him from “Oh Boy” and that song with Chris Brown.  Oh, he’s a girlfriend beater.  I see.

Rich Dollaz is still trying to adjust to his braces.  The Shade Room had an article this morning about his baby mama catching Rich on tape saying that he doesn’t care about Yandy and Mendeecees.  Of course, the story is missing from their website now so I wonder what happened.  I didn’t get a chance to listen to it, but I think it’s still in my blog reader.

I can never remember how many kids and baby mamas Mendeecees has.  Is this correct: 2 kids with Erika, 1 with Samantha and 2 with Yandy.

Joseline looked nice, but that dress would have looked just as nice if it was a little more…demure. I don’t see why she has to show everything all the time.  She definitely wasn’t needed during the gift presentation scene. 

I was trying to figure out who from LHHNY was missing.  Was it just Cyn, Amina, and Erica?

Yandy wants more kids.  She’d better be happy that NY still allows conjugal visits.

• Love 4
(edited)

This wedding SCREAMED new money, but I guess if VH1 was paying for my wedding, I'd have every tacky-ass blinged out item on my wish list checked off too. For JUST a minute, I thought Yandeecees was simply inviting the cameras along to watch an already planned wedding. But when she had that viewer vote on which dress she should wear (both of which looked like something out of "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"),  I realized that TPTB are the ones that planned it. Silly me. 

Highlights for me? The kids looked adorable, and I admittedly liked those centerpieces. I also liked Yandy's makeup. I adored K. Michelle's dress and she knocked that Leela James song out of the park. I also teared up a bit at Yandy's father walking her down the aisle. Very heartwarming considering everything he had been through. I also liked seeing Mama Jones there, basically saying she didn't give a rat's ass what her son Dirt Angel or his kept woman of leisure thought about Yandy. It was nonsense the ego-tripping way they left the show. When's YOUR wedding, Chrissy?

Now on to the ratchetness: I don't' feel any type of way about Mandeecee's, but I freaking LOVED the way he checked Yandy about those 90K dollar (!!!!) flowers and said "You weren't born in the Hills, you know," when she was saying something about her friends knew refined taste and his didn't or something. My fiancé grew up in the same housing projects in Harlem as Yandy, and while he doesn't know her well, he had seen her around over the years, a lot of her extended family still lives there, and they know a lot of the same people. He actually knows the girl she went dress shopping with (Keisha), he apparently had a bit of a crush on her when they were teens LOL. Anyway, Yandy should be proud of her accomplishments in her career, but her acting like she grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and being so above it all is a little ridiculous. Mandeecees kind of strikes me as having the Joe Guidice syndrome, where he doesn't pretend to be something he's not just because the cameras are on.

I'm glad that they didn't just gloss over this pending court case. It's a real serious situation, and I think Yandy kind of has her head in the sand about the whole thing, which is why I was SMHing at her saying she wants to have two more kids within the year. Are you completely okay with raising the Brady Bunch by yourself, Yandy? Your husband is GOING TO PRISON. The only questionable thing is for how long. For his children's sake, I hope it's the minimum, but he's going. I hope she is prepared to deal with that.

Onto the guests…I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the glaring irony of the three most dysfunctional couples on the L&HH franchise doling out marriage advice. Didn't Stevie and Joseline get into a twitter war over her alleged cheating JUST last week? And I half expected Ray-J to whip off his glasses during his respect speech, so the world could see the fear in his eyes and stage an intervention. That girl must have done a number on him. And Kandi…girl…you probably were one of the wealthiest people in that room, and yet you still can't afford a stylist to dress you appropriately. WTF was up with the fully visible nude Spanx under her illusion mesh dress? You could have at least done a red slip a nude slip with straps or something underneath. Sheeshes. But I do admire your business hustle, apparently that Bedroom Kandi is great for any event!

I can't with that ridiculously oversized bridal party, so I just won't. Hopefully this is the last we will here from both of them for awhile. At least until Mandeecees is arraigned.

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 6

I am ALL for Remy joining the cast. She really is a talented rapper, who probably would have gone pretty far if she hadn't gotten locked up. It will be interesting to see how she's transitioned back into normal life. And Erica Mena better be thanking her lucky stars that she's not on the show anymore, and not around to attempt to start shit with Remy. She did REAL time for a REAL violent crime, no made for TV fighting shit. 

• Love 3

Regarding Manfeces, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Yandy. She knew what type of man she was dealing with. She reminds me of the saying "book smart without a lick of common sense". Why would she, an educated well-to-do successful woman with a career, tie herself to some drug dealing thug who's also a possible child molester. Then knowing full well that he was facing serious hard time in prison, have not one but two babies with him. Did she not think that there would be a very strong possibility of her raising those kids alone? I am disgusted that Yandy, as well as Mona tried to sell their relationship as this fairytale romance. The only ones that I truly feel sorry for is the children who now have to grow up with their father in prison.

• Love 4

Regarding Manfeces, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Yandy. She knew what type of man she was dealing with. She reminds me of the saying "book smart without a lick of common sense". Why would she, an educated well-to-do successful woman with a career, tie herself to some drug dealing thug who's also a possible child molester. Then knowing full well that he was facing serious hard time in prison, have not one but two babies with him. Did she not think that there would be a very strong possibility of her raising those kids alone? I am disgusted that Yandy, as well as Mona tried to sell their relationship as this fairytale romance. The only ones that I truly feel sorry for is the children who now have to grow up with their father in prison.

And we already know that unlike Phaedra, Yandy is going to put on her Sunday best and make that pilgrimage on the regular to see her man. There's a new baby here that won't know a free daddy. Another little girl growing up without a father. And two little black boys with an imprisioned father. Good job Yandy. Way to break the chains.

• Love 6

Yandy must have been in denial, or they had a deal with somebody that fell through because y'all are right. Why would such a successful, seemingly bright woman tie herself up like this. She married him AFTER he got arrested and charged (and put up that $600,000 bail for his ass). Was the dick that good?

• Love 4

Yandy must have been in denial, or they had a deal with somebody that fell through because y'all are right. Why would such a successful, seemingly bright woman tie herself up like this. She married him AFTER he got arrested and charged (and put up that $600,000 bail for his ass). Was the dick that good?

If there's dick that good out there, I sho don't want none of it.

• Love 8

Say what now??

Episode 1:

"The Crown"

In the Season 6 premiere, Remy Ma returns to the stage after more than six years behind bars; Peter finds himself in a sticky situation with Amina and Tara; Yandy and Mandeecees face an uncertain future; and young female artists battle for the top spot at DJ Self's Cypher.

Airs December 14, 2015.

Edited by OnceSane

If there's dick that good out there, I sho don't want none of it.

I'm picturing the game Hot Potato.

But it's all of us board buddies that watch this show playing hot potato with (insert any LHH male) and we're throwing it at the next person so we're not left holding the deadbeat dick when the music stops

Speaking of Yandy - I do wonder if she is smarter than we think. Last season she had a name change ceremony - changing her last name to Harris. I know VH1 then filmed her "wedding" but I wonder if she legally married him. He obviously hid a shit load of money and she's got access to the account(s)

• Love 4

I didn't think reality show song lyrics could get any worse than Fizz's "I love it when you looking decent," but then "Once upon a time not long ago I was a hoe" happened.

Yandy's crocodile tears didn't move me. I only feel sorry for the kids because they clearly have two dumb parents.

The B.B.Oh No chicks are really hard to look at.

Death to that ashy pink lipstick they all insist on wearing.

I don't know who Cardi B. is but she looks like she'll be good tv.

• Love 7

Speaking of Yandy - I do wonder if she is smarter than we think. Last season she had a name change ceremony - changing her last name to Harris. I know VH1 then filmed her "wedding" but I wonder if she legally married him. He obviously hid a shit load of money and she's got access to the account(s)

At the time, I thought for sure she was tryna be slick. Legally changing her name to Harris so she wouldnt have to actually marry him. Who knows with these people.

Case in point....didnt I *JUST* see Rich in Los Angeles all booed up with Moniece? I want to know what the timeline is for when these shows are filming, because there's got to be some overlap somewhere.

I really like Papoose. I dont know much about him other than he used to be like a hot underground rapper once upon a time, but dude seems to have some sense and really loves his lady, which is a lot more than I can say for most of the "men" that infect this franchise.

The whole Amina, Peter, Tara thing is played out. We've seen every angle play out already. Maybe if Tara and Amina kicked Peter to the curb and started dating each other, I'd be interested, but until then I just dont care. They both are stupid because he had lied to both of them constantly.

Chicken noodle soup was 9 years ago? Shit I feel old as fuck.

• Love 7

I didn't think reality show song lyrics could get any worse than Fizz's "I love it when you looking decent," but then "Once upon a time not long ago I was a hoe" happened.

Yandy's crocodile tears didn't move me. I only feel sorry for the kids because they clearly have two dumb parents.

The B.B.Oh No chicks are really hard to look at.

Death to that ashy pink lipstick they all insist on wearing.

I don't know who Cardi B. is but she looks like she'll be good tv.

I cackled out loud. BBOD is now officially BB Oh No, thank you Jodie Landon!

Anyway. Look, I just cannot.

Tara and Amina have been on my last nerve for two seasons now. They're idiots. I know that's harsh but I can't even deal with them anymore. Peter is slime and they insist on fighting over him. STILL. Where is Lord Tariq to gather Peter?

Young B is the Chicken Noodle Soup girl. OMG I feel so old.

Yandy....Sigh. Where is her praying grandmother?

It is refreshing to see Papoose treat Remy Ma with such care, kindness, and genuine love. It's nice to see a non-dysfunctional relationship on this garbage heap of a show.

• Love 6

I cackled out loud. BBOD is now officially BB Oh No, thank you Jodie Landon!

Anyway. Look, I just cannot.

Tara and Amina have been on my last nerve for two seasons now. They're idiots. I know that's harsh but I can't even deal with them anymore. Peter is slime and they insist on fighting over him. STILL. Where is Lord Tariq to gather Peter?

Young B is the Chicken Noodle Soup girl. OMG I feel so old.

Yandy....Sigh. Where is her praying grandmother?

It is refreshing to see Papoose treat Remy Ma with such care, kindness, and genuine love. It's nice to see a non-dysfunctional relationship on this garbage heap of a show.

You're very welcome. Thank you for praying grandmother. Now every time I see Yandy I'm going hear Helen Baylor's voice singing, "But I had a praying grandmother, and IIIIIIIIII had to leeeeeearrrrn to caaaaall on the naaaaaaame of JeeeSUS!"

• Love 4

First off, can I just say how hot Papoose is? Not only that, he's a rarity in the ratchet TV world: a man whose love for his wife/mate is genuine. Remy hit the jackpot with him. I'm rooting for them, and I hope he doesn't disappoint.

I'm so over the Tara/Peter/Amina triangle. If these broads are dumb enough to let joke of a man disrespect them--have at it. Seriously, I lost respect for Tara as I thought she was one of the few women who stood their ground in terms of not tolerating infidelity. Now that's she's having THIRD child by him....

Oh, that Iggy Azalea knock off was soooo wack and judging by the previews, she's thirsty, too. I don't how I feel about her presence on my screen.

That chick who spat on Lil B? No Bueno. And she comes from money? Another example how it doesn't by class.

I would wish for Rich to go away for once and for all, but he got back child support to pay. I read that his daughter may be on the show, so this could get interesting.

• Love 2

What is harsh about not being able to stand Tara + Amina + Peter Gunz love triangle? A person doesn't need to watch all seasons to be annoyed as hell by them.... All it takes is 2 seasons....or maybe 1? We are 6 seasons deep! I will be shocked if there is one living being who is still amused by their storyline....;-x

• Love 4

so i found this.....and im just hoping that you guys don't petition to have me removed afterwards.....

I was going to report the post, but then I didn't because you're a regular around these parts + have lol @ your snark in the past so you are safe in my book....;-)p

• Love 4