Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Didn't FR say that she would never become a HW because of receiving death threats the season she was a "friend of"? I don't think she will change her mind. JMO

Im not sure. Those Brandiloons are crazy enough to death threats. If true season 3 brought out the nutjobs. Taylor too that season got death threats with her "misplacing" Kennedy. I dunno if they were a Kim or Brandi nut though.

• Love 1

Im not sure. Those Brandiloons are crazy enough to death threats. If true season 3 brought out the nutjobs. Taylor too that season got death threats with her "misplacing" Kennedy. I dunno if they were a Kim or Brandi nut though.

I think it was enough of a scare to keep FR from ever wanting/agreeing to become a full BH HW. IMO there were enough people that disliked Taylor from the jump without any encouragement from any 1 HW. There always seem to be a few nut jobs out there and if FR replaces either Kim or Brandi, these hounds from hell will go after FR, especially if she replaces Brandi!

• Love 1

There have only been two people on RHOBH that I disliked enough to say that I couldn't stand -- Faye  and Dana .  Since Dana has been in trouble with the law for fraud, I doubt that she'll have a repeat performance.  Faye, though, is someone I would never trust to be out of there, despite her bad time.

My feelings for Kyle went south when she had a dinner for the girls and allowed Faye to attack Brandi and tear her to shreds.  I saw a side of Kyle that I didn't know was there, and I didn't like her for it.  I still don't trust her completely.  I could live easily without Kyle.  I could also live nicely without LisaR whose overacting and constant emoting with the drama is too much for me.  Give me LisaV, Yo, and Eileen, and shop around for more of the same ilk.  I don't want a cast of Bobsey Twins who all act alike; I just want them to get along!  I've had it with the mental problems and the in-fighting!

• Love 2

I still don't trust her completely. I could live easily without Kyle. I could also live nicely without LisaR whose overacting and constant emoting with the drama is too much for me.

Were you as disappointed the same way when LVP didnt really say much in that season when Brandi outed Adrienne's surrogacy and they both wanted Adrienne off the show?

One thing is for sure the company Kyle keeps tends to make me look at her funny at times. From Faye to Kris Jenner. Kyle might not be anything like them but who knows unless youve spent time with her and not merely speculate.

• Love 1

Andrew did want her for S4 but I believe she declined. Yet it's funny how everyone hated her in season 3 because she targeted Brandi but in the end she was right on her assessment.

I'm not a fan of Brandi's and never was but I recently binged seasons 1 to 4 and Faye's attack on Brandi was disgusting. At that point all any of them knew was that Brandi was a loud mouth trash box not that she was a lying bitch.

• Love 2

I'm not a fan of Brandi's and never was but I recently binged seasons 1 to 4 and Faye's attack on Brandi was disgusting. At that point all any of them knew was that Brandi was a loud mouth trash box not that she was a lying bitch.

Dont get me wrong I'm not any way a Faye apologist but Brandi wasnt right most of that season to be crying like she did that night. She was more gross to Adrienne and how she used Adrienne's children as a storyline.

• Love 3

I find it very interesting at how Faye and Kyle are described as mean,... Yet Yolannda is hostile and vindictive (re: Joyce, Kyle...). Yolanda is nasty and oftentimes dim.

Lisa V is uncaring quite often, also. I just do not understand the animosity towards Kyle--yes, she a bit dim, unsophisticated, and "uneducated " but Lisa V. and Yolanda are quite calculating and mean themselves albeit with a more sophisticated veneer.

• Love 9

Also, both Lisa V. and Yolanda really had NO problem enjoying, yes enjoying, Brandi's rabid attacks on Kyle and Joyce. Yolanda is not sweet nor harmless and Lisa V. is definitely not above nasty machinations. It is only when it benefits them that they become "caring".

• Love 11

BPD, narcissism, anxiety, addiction and brain damage from her addictions, plus being emotionally stunted and having a terrible family of origin. All that adds up to a recipe for assholery that is going to be impossible to treat or improve

Especially in a 30-day program! (not that I necessarily believe she's in a serious rehab)

• Love 2

Here is what I hope for Kim.  I hope that Kim does not return to the show -- i.e., I hope that TPTB aren't persuaded by someone to take her back.  I hope that she has some kind of a miracle worker at her rehab house.  I hope that Kim can identify years and years of problems, solve them, and learn how to cope with problems in the future in the best, most effective way possible.  I hope that she will sign up for long, long range therapy so that when problems arise, she has someone to call on when she needs them.  I hope that her children can see their way to forgiving her -- and that others will as well.  I hope that she can find something productive to do with her time, whether it's a job or volunteer work -- something that engrosses her completely so she can't dwell on her problems.  I hope that, at her next social function when everyone else is drinking, that she'll not feel like the lone duck drinking her ginger ale, but instead, will feel PRIDE in holding that glass!  I hope that if church appeals to her, she will go.  All in all, I hope that someday Kim can be a fully functioning human being who looks ahead and not behind her and never, ever has to experience the mental anguish that she has lived with for so long.  I hope that sunshine smiles on her one day.

• Love 7

Here is what I hope for Kim.  I hope that Kim does not return to the show -- i.e., I hope that TPTB aren't persuaded by someone to take her back.  I hope that she has some kind of a miracle worker at her rehab house.  I hope that Kim can identify years and years of problems, solve them, and learn how to cope with problems in the future in the best, most effective way possible.  I hope that she will sign up for long, long range therapy so that when problems arise, she has someone to call on when she needs them.  I hope that her children can see their way to forgiving her -- and that others will as well.  I hope that she can find something productive to do with her time, whether it's a job or volunteer work -- something that engrosses her completely so she can't dwell on her problems.  I hope that, at her next social function when everyone else is drinking, that she'll not feel like the lone duck drinking her ginger ale, but instead, will feel PRIDE in holding that glass!  I hope that if church appeals to her, she will go.  All in all, I hope that someday Kim can be a fully functioning human being who looks ahead and not behind her and never, ever has to experience the mental anguish that she has lived with for so long.  I hope that sunshine smiles on her one day.

I cannot stand the woman, but that is a lovely, heartfelt and beautifully expressed set of wishes for her, Lura.

Hope they all come true for her.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm waiting for Mercury to turn direct tomorrow, but does Kim have a court date? Not a great day to try and get things done...

Right. Lol. I doubt Kim's court date will be anything popcorn worthy if rumors are true she has a plea deal. Again I expect a slap on the wrist - probation and hefty fine.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Is this news, or did we know it before?   LA prosecutors have added Battery to the charges against Kim for kicking the cop.   Tomorrow should be interesting, but no doubt she won't show up and it will be a lame fine.

• Love 1

Lura, I too appreciated your post hoping the best for Kim. As much as I've railed against her, for very obvious reasons, my heart has been so sad for her and her children. No matter how many times we tell someone to get their shit together, sometimes they just can't or won't. I've experienced that in my own family. Sometimes you just have to give in and pray and hope the best for them. That's all you can do and then move on to live your own life. I wish that for Kim, her children and the rest of her family. Lordy, Lordy. What a mess.

• Love 2

Richards was charged May 11 with misdemeanor counts of public intoxication, resisting arrest and battery on a peace officer, according to the District Attorney’s Office. She faces up to two years and six months behind bars if convicted, prosecutors said.

Because the counts are misdemeanors, she is not required to appear in court for her arraignment.

http://patch.com/california/centurycity/real-housewife-kim-richards-be-charged-alleged-drunken-fit-beverly-hills-hotel

Again I expect a slap on the wrist - prohibition and hefty fine.

BlackMamba,  I think you mean "probation," not prohibition, don't you?  That's a funny one, though, because Prohibition is exactly what Kim needs!  LOL

• Love 9

Dont get me wrong I'm not any way a Faye apologist but Brandi wasnt right most of that season to be crying like she did that night. She was more gross to Adrienne and how she used Adrienne's children as a storyline.

Just because Brandi's actions were worse it doesn't take away from Faye being a pig. She went at her when nothing Brandi had done was directed at her or affected her. She was angling for camera time to make herself relevant on the show. Brandi's actions from the beginning have been despicable (in hindsight) but that doesnt take away from the viciousness that Faye bombarded Brandi with at the time. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Just because Brandi's actions were worse it doesn't take away from Faye being a pig. She went at her when nothing Brandi had done was directed at her or affected her. She was angling for camera time to make herself relevant on the show. Brandi's actions from the beginning have been despicable (in hindsight) but that doesnt take away from the viciousness that Faye bombarded Brandi with at the time.

Lets chalk it up as Faye AND Brandi are gross pigs. Now back to Kim!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6
(edited)

To be sure Faye was an opportunist who inserted herself in a matter that did not involve her in an attempt to get air time and relevance but to me Brandi fleeing Kyle's dinner party in tears had more to do with Brandi being a punk ass who cannot take nearly the amount of crap that she dishes out. 

Oh um Kim, I hope her judge is a beast and she does not have a huggy duggy doo doo time in court.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 10

Oh um Kim, I hope her judge is a beast and she does not have a huggy duggy doo doo time in court.

Tehe. She probably wont be there. IMO I think she should go to let the judge see her face and if the judge believes she feels an ounce bad for what she did that night.

• Love 3

Oh Kim would probably give the judge her "I'm so sorry for what I did, especially because of my children", and when the judge starts lecturing her, she'd pull a Dr. Phil, leave the room and go into a rage, blaming whoever talked her into going to court.    But, I have to admit, I can't wait for the spin on this tomorrow.  "She's doing so much better.  She's taking full responsibility for her actions, and is currently in long-term treatment for her ongoing addiction, and is determined to make a change.  These events have made a real impact on her and it was a "slip" in her 3 year sobriety".

• Love 8

I love that I can come to this thread and it's guaranteed that I'll get a laugh. The prohibition slip is too perfect.

I doubt Kim will be there. I'd love to hear Kim telling the court though that she'd 100% had enough of the goddamn beasts who were trying to keep her from Big Kathy's Booth.

I'm curious to know if Kim is going to have an axe to grind regarding Kyle's new show. Can't you guys just see her getting offended over the way that the character who is likely to be inspired by her is written? I can see her freaking out if it feels too close to home. 

I keep looking for confirmation of Kim's status with Bravo. It seems shaky but I'm not seeing anything that definitively says that she isn't coming back. It seems to be reasonable speculation based on info from supposedly reputable sources. I can see the Kingsley stuff maybe scaring Bravo away but the addiction issues not so much unless they're under the impression that Kim would try to go MIA during a large portion of filming.

• Love 4

I keep looking for confirmation of Kim's status with Bravo. It seems shaky but I'm not seeing anything that definitively says that she isn't coming back. It seems to be reasonable speculation based on info from supposedly reputable sources. I can see the Kingsley stuff maybe scaring Bravo away but the addiction issues not so much unless they're under the impression that Kim would try to go MIA during a large portion of filming.

I haven't seen anything definitive yet, either, and as we know there are always rumors about HW status during the off season.  But in this case, I tend to give the rumors some credence especially since they first showed on on E OnLine.  Aren't E and Bravo both owned by NBC?

Two other things that have been discussed before but are worth repeating - when Kim was arrested, Andy commented publicly that he reached out to Kyle.  Not Kim, Kyle.  In addition to that, almost always when a HW needs to face the cameras in an interview, it's usually Andy that conducts it, yet Kim went on Dr. Phil.  I think Andy/Bravo began distancing themselves from Kim almost immediately after the arrest. 

No one's denied her termination either.

So..fingers crossed!!!! :  )

• Love 7

I haven't seen anything definitive yet, either, and as we know there are always rumors about HW status during the off season.  But in this case, I tend to give the rumors some credence especially since they first showed on on E OnLine.  Aren't E and Bravo both owned by NBC?

Two other things that have been discussed before but are worth repeating - when Kim was arrested, Andy commented publicly that he reached out to Kyle.  Not Kim, Kyle.  In addition to that, almost always when a HW needs to face the cameras in an interview, it's usually Andy that conducts it, yet Kim went on Dr. Phil.  I think Andy/Bravo began distancing themselves from Kim almost immediately after the arrest. 

No one's denied her termination either.

So..fingers crossed!!!! :  )

That's correct. E and Bravo are both owned by NBC Universal. They are basically the mouthpiece for NBC's ventures. I think when they say something about Bravo, it's coming from Bravo, IMO. If not, they'd retract or run a story where the network denied it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Monty's latest response to a woman who want to know why the charges against poor Kim haven't been dropped.

montybrinson@dawngoodfallow everything will be fine. Its all been handled. And the family is 100 percent behind her. Just don't pay attention what you read. She's got more people on her side than she has ever had. The truth will come out finally

Oh - ROL is reporting that she's moved rehabs - into a more intensive place that can take up to two years!!!!  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-checks-into-rehab-facility-malibu/

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 2
(edited)

Monty's latest response to a woman who want to know why the charges against poor Kim haven't been dropped.

montybrinson@dawngoodfallow everything will be fine. Its all been handled. And the family is 100 percent behind her. Just don't pay attention what you read. She's got more people on her side than she has ever had. The truth will come out finally

Oh - ROL is reporting that she's moved rehabs - into a more intensive place that can take up to two years!!!!  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-checks-into-rehab-facility-malibu/

LOL, First ROL says her "new" rehab .........."Her new Malibu treatment center, which Radar has decided not to name, specializes in intensive addiction treatment."

Then it says.......“Her bosses were aware she was entering a long-term treatment program that allows her to work because she desperately wants to save the relationship with the network now,” the source tells Radar."

What "intensive" treatment facility would allow an addict off the premises during rehab, let alone to film a reality show? AND did ROL forget that they claimed Kim was fired? LOL IMO, Kim is rehab shopping, looking for someplace she can use to show she is finally serious about getting clean/sober to the courts and to the public but will quit once all the press dies down. JMO

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

Andrew did want her for S4 but I believe she declined. Yet it's funny how everyone hated her in season 3 because she targeted Brandi but in the end she was right on her assessment.

I have always said that about Faye - her opinions always seemed to be correct.  I wonder if she and Vanderpump have smoothed things over.  Can't see her on the show though - displacing the resident addict would be unforgivable.  I would not mind seeing Faye go a round or two with Brandi for old times sake.

• Love 4

He's got more meds to play with now that Kimmy isn't there to dip into his stash.

Homeboy has forgotten what his meds most feel like since hes been taking them without her in them.

But damn Monty needs to shut up. Hes one giant enabler who likes the spotlight himself.

• Love 5

Homeboy has forgotten what his meds most feel like since hes been taking them without her in them.

But damn Monty needs to shut up. Hes one giant enabler who likes the spotlight himself.

Yes he does but there is not much to do while hanging out at the Hospice Cantina.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kim pleads not guilty. Lmfaoooo. Shes still making a big ass fool out of herself. And what is this DVD discovery?

Restitution to the victim??? OK, I'm confused. The bar bill (for the drinks she didn't have)? The water bill for the number of times she flushed the toilet to get rid of her 'stuff'? What restitution and to what victim? Yes, I can be quite ....um....dim.

Im assuming the cop she kicked. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

Kim pleads not guilty. Lmfaoooo. Shes still making a bug ass fool out of herself.

Im assuming the cop she kicked.

She did it everybody knows she did it why plead "Not Guilty" and put everybody through this crap. I would think that the judge would be a lot more lenient if she didn't waste everybody's time. But then again it's Kim.

52 AA meetings will do jack shit for Kim. There is no higher power than Kim in her mind. She needs court ordered long term  rehab so there is no way for her to get out of it. The prosecution should have offered mandatory rehab and mandatory meetings after rehab for the length of her probation.

My prediction, they most likely will take the deal but they're not going to send her to jail with the crowding already so bad. She will get out of community service because of her ongoing health problems. She'll do the 52 AA meetings but rehab will last only until the deal is signed and in effect unless the judge orders it to be mandatory.

Final Prediction: She will eventually go back to drinking and drugging.

• Love 13

I think that is from last August. 

LOL, First ROL says her "new" rehab .........."Her new Malibu treatment center, which Radar has decided not to name, specializes in intensive addiction treatment."

Then it says.......“Her bosses were aware she was entering a long-term treatment program that allows her to work because she desperately wants to save the relationship with the network now,” the source tells Radar."

What "intensive" treatment facility would allow an addict off the premises during rehab, let alone to film a reality show? AND did ROL forget that they claimed Kim was fired? LOL IMO, Kim is rehab shopping, looking for someplace she can use to show she is finally serious about getting clean/sober to the courts and to the public but will quit once all the press dies down. JMO

Great, they are letting her work a job that puts her in front of every sort of luscious alcohol beverage known to humankind. 

• Love 3