Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

I don't understand why Kim's able-bodied ADULT "children " do not have a stronger role in taking care of their mother. In most families, adult offspring would be the caretakers not the siblings.

• Love 3

Kim being so out of control makes me wonder whether or not Kathy (after talking with Kim's kids & Kyle) gave Kim the ultimatum of going to this mental health rehab, or sectioning her under a 5150  (a mandatory psychiatric hold for people who are believed to be a danger to themselves or others).  That's not a pretty picture.    The Polo Lounge disaster was bad enough, but it sounds like Mexico involved much much more.   I can't believe she will be in for only 30 days.  Kathy is calling the shots, and if in fact she's offering her a place to live (seems Kim is broke), then Kathy can tell her either stay until the doctors say you can leave, or find someplace else to live without any financial assistance for anybody.  

Kind of a good idea to go to Kathy's if in fact Kathy is now listening to experts and not falling for Kim's delusions.   If Kim left to go on her own, she will just fall right back. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't understand why Kim's able-bodied ADULT "children " do not have a stronger role in taking care of their mother. In most families, adult offspring would be the caretakers not the siblings.

We can see how Kim treats her children, especially on their wedding day. I think Kim has crossed far too many lines with her children. At this point, they are likely doing what they feel is in their best interest - removing themselves from the person who has caused them a lot of heartache and pain. Chad is certainly not in a position to care for Kim. He has his own mental health issues.

We are talking about Kathy Hilton here, who is likely doing what she has always done - cleaned up the mess of her family, kept it on the down low as much as possible, enable, and never talk about it to anyone except the close family members.

zoeysmom - I had a close family member who suffered from schizophrenia. It came on later in life. As a family, it was hard to deal with. I remember a couple of doctors telling us that sometimes a trauma to the brain can boost the risk of mental disorders/ mental illness including schizophrenia. My relative had suffered a head injury five years before. We never knew if that was the cause of it. He was never a drug user. As for Kim, I have made my stance many times that Kim likely had something going on mentally.

notnowimbusy - you may be totally correct that Kathy may have issued an ultimatum to Kim. Allowing her to stay with her may come with some conditions. Hopefully, Kathy is being advised by a professional on this.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Is Kingsley still technically in Kim's possession, or do we know if he's definitely been taken away from her?

I'm just wondering if Kathy Hilton is willing to take Kingsley on as well.....

Kind of a good idea to go to Kathy's if in fact Kathy is now listening to experts and not falling for Kim's delusions. If Kim left to go on her own, she will just fall right back.

Question - Is Conrad still living at home?

I mean thst could be crazy 2 addicts under one roof...

• Love 1

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I have multiple close family members with schizophrenia and Kim doesn't present like any of them. My family members are what I guess is the classic stereotype of schizophrenics who have audio and visual hallucinations that they can't or only with difficulty distinguish from reality, though. Maybe like with bipolar, the diagnosis has recently evolved and there are more variants recognized? Dunno. I did have a friend whose brother developed what they were convinced was drug induced schizophrenia. Supposedly, that's even less treatable than the usual. He didn't present anything like Kim either, though. Kim is way beyond the age range when schizophrenia normally manifests. If she has it, I think it would have to be longstanding.

• Love 4

I could believe Kim is many things, but schizophrenia isn't one of them, although who knows. I wonder if she isn't schizophrenic, but this place is the best to deal with her mental issues and try to get her on the correct medications at the correct dose. 

• Love 3

Higgins if you are reading do you think a diagnosis of Kim having schizophrenia is likely or just a guess by the tabloids?  I think is entitled to keep her diagnosis private.

Maybe Kim's brain damage is far worse than anyone expected.  I an see where she would be better off with Kathy rather than a hotel or at Kyle's with small children.  It may be time for Whitney and Brooke to step up to the plate and help with mom.  I really can't see Kathy giving up the fortnight in London to stay home and are for Kim and/or Monty.  Sainthood only goes so far.

I suspect that Kathy will "discover" that Kim needs more time in "recovery" when the wedding rolls around!

Kimberly is still in college, Whitney is not close to Kim/cut ties with Kim, Chad has his own problems with mental problems and Brooke is kissing her husband that she finally got away from her nightmare mother. I think her poor kids have suffered enough being raised by this addict.

Well crap, I had a concussion 10 months ago and am still suffering from it. I guess I might as well sign everything over to the kids and prepare.

I suffered a severe closed head injury, over 20 years ago, that should have killed me (the Dr.'s don't know why I am alive) but .....here I am. No mental health problems other than just being a normal everyday nut! LOL Now the physical, long term problems are a different matter but I know I should be dead, so any pain is a small price to pay IMO. Some people can have philological changes after head injuries/trauma but most don't other than some personality changes, like being less/more patient.  JMO 

• Love 3

Is there a Bitchophrenic?   Or Bi-pillpolar.  Childactress/hasbeen-itis?    Truthfully, I think it's that Kim is fine, everyone around here is COMPLETELY NUTS for enabling her, giving her any money, helping her find home after home, bringing to to any event, leasing her cars, putting her on a TV show, and the list goes on.  

• Love 8

I suspect that Monty was huffing Kim's stash right before he posted this! LOL NBC has 2 shows that want Kim?!, NBC Universal owns Bravo and they would have been in on the decision to fire her ass. And a 3 book deal?!, sounds like Monty is getting advice from Brandi now. LOL

• Love 3

Well, being mentally ill doesn't mean you can't also be a bitch on wheels. Your money or your life... all over the pages of my tell all. What's she going to call it? Burning Down The House of Hilton?

And Monty. "she already is. She's sounds great. People are pouring so much love to her. She's even got two shows from NBC that they want her to star in. And finally with her 3 book deal everyone will know the truth. She has so much support from everyone. People make mistakes and the ones who turn their backs on you shouldn't be in your life during the good times. And to make one thing clear she went back to rehab on her own that shows how strong and determined she is. 90 per cent what you read is not true but I'm happy for her to finally tell the truth and not afraid of what anyone thinks. She's tired of being thrown under the bus and has no problem with whom it may hurt. Truth shall set you free"

Epic enabler. EPIC.

• Love 6

I suspect that Kathy will "discover" that Kim needs more time in "recovery" when the wedding rolls around!

Kimberly is still in college, Whitney is not close to Kim/cut ties with Kim, Chad has his own problems with mental problems and Brooke is kissing her husband that she finally got away from her nightmare mother. I think her poor kids have suffered enough being raised by this addict.

I suffered a severe closed head injury, over 20 years ago, that should have killed me (the Dr.'s don't know why I am alive) but .....here I am. No mental health problems other than just being a normal everyday nut! LOL Now the physical, long term problems are a different matter but I know I should be dead, so any pain is a small price to pay IMO. Some people can have philological changes after head injuries/trauma but most don't other than some personality changes, like being less/more patient. JMO

Well I'm glad your nutty self is here every day, thank goodness. So I won't worry about turning into a Kim Richards but I will reserve the right to that excuse if someone really pisses me off.

To me, it looks like no one really knows what the he'll is going on. There's so many stories that they may just be covering up her death. (that gave me cold chills just typing it)

• Love 2

"People make mistakes and the ones who turn their backs on you shouldn't be in your life during the good times."

So Kyle decided to stop enabling which means she turned on Kim. Kathy cut off her allowance for a short time til she moves in with her so shes just mean mean mean. Or your guys daughter who hasnt spoken to her since the wedding is in the wrong too.

• Love 5
(edited)

Great Kazu - Thanks for your insight-head injury might make sense for a 51 year old woman, who has received premium medical care and four rehabs  with dual diagnosis capabilities for this new unconfirmed diagnosis.

mwell345 - according to Kyle and Lisa V. Kingsley is alive.  If he is ever brought back to Kim or the family he will be destroyed.  I have posted the California dog bite law so many times it has become the department of redundancy department .  The two law suits put the department on notice and the many, many articles about Kingsley.  Kathy Hilton has no desire for the damn dog her idiot son gifted his cousin.

Rhetorical-  Hold off on signing anything until you get a mid six figure reality TV deal.  The kids an wait. :)

Higgins- Thank you as always it down sound like a Radar On Line make believe story.

Wire- I agree

Black Mamba- Kyle did get the sitcom Kim sounds like she has to cash in.  Really, a three book deal and two NBC leads.  She is obviously in touch with Brandi again.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

So Kyle decided to stop enabling which means she turned on Kim. Kathy cut off her allowance for a short time til she moves in with her so shes just mean mean mean. Or your guys daughter who hasnt spoken to her since the wedding is in the wrong too.

YEAH SHE WENT BACK ON HER OWN. Ok Monty stop talking now.

Minty on a rampage.  He might want to check Kim's contracts and Marital Termination Agreements before he gets behind the three book deal.  NBC schedule is set for fall-maybe Minty should have asked his former SIL Kyle who was at the NBC upfronts before making an utter fool of himself 

Most importantly-where has Kim been for him since April 15th?

• Love 3

YEAH SHE WENT BACK ON HER OWN. Ok Monty stop talking now.

I'm not buying any of it.  

Methinks Monty has extra meds now that Kim is gone and he's been taking them.

• Love 12

What an idle threat if ever there was one! Kim can barely piece together enough words to form two consecutively coherent sentences.

And Monty? I really don't want to speak ill of the terminally ill, but that man appears to be just as delusional and drugged up as his ex wife.

• Love 10

Anything Kim would write would be classified under serious FICTION.   She is so delusional, and was out of it for the past 20 years, so now she's planning on telling the truth???? 

The show deals, really?   What are they?  Off Their Rockers?  Flipping Out??  My Life on the D List?

I know Monty wants to leave this earth knowing that Kim is sober, stable and sane.  But those seem to be "hopes" and not reality.   Without the help of Kathy & Kyle, she is going nowhere .   If she even thinks of stabbing them in the back, then she's more delusional that ever.   Is this similar to her rantings to Lisa about Harry, or Kyle about the "real" story behind the dog bite - and the infamous "you won't like it".  

More and more it sounds like everyone has come down hard on Kim and if Monty did speak to her, she's doing her usual lashing out, and he thinks she needs love & understanding, just like Kingsley. 

• Love 4

And why does a tell all needs to be broken in 3 books?? It screams money hungry(dot).com

It's a trilogy like that vampire movie? Perhaps it will be a trilogy like Farrah Abraham (Teen Mom) said when she said she had a trilogy in the works. It would consist of a children's book, a parenting book and an erotic novel. No, really, that is what she called a trilogy.

• Love 7
(edited)
Monty She’s even got two shows from NBC that they want her to star in.

Oh, Monty. #Bless your heart, you're fucking delusional.

Y'all are cracking me up with your book titles:

1. I Hate Your Hair

2. I Hate Your Face

3. ???

ETA: Actually, I gotta go with Rehoboth - the third book should be a compendium of all the blogs she's been saving up. I've been really obsessed with those blogs.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 5
(edited)

Three book deal?????   She can't write a blog.

Priceless!  I guess the book will be for those who are still waiting for that blog. The ones who defended Kim by implying she was taking care of Monty and Chad.

One of Kim's books will be about real estate fraud titled "Palm Springs Dream Lost".

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
(edited)

Her book on economics: Don't let them steal your Goddamed house.

Her book on health: How to manage 100% Goddamed pain.

Her book on travel: Bring your own pillow and wrong medications.

Her book on relationships: Mind your own bizwax and worry about your own family.

Her book on beauty: Hate your face and 20 year old hair style.

Her book on etiquette: Exit stage cement guardrail.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 19
(edited)

If these two dingdings wasnt so mentally ill Id say they would be perfect for Couples Therapy

Awww shit. Don't go giving them any ideas now! That would be another thread we'd have to blow up. I got my hands full with Kim's shit and the Teen Mom hoochies.

Kim might write a book on dogs:

Dog Bites for Dummies

That's Not My Dog!

Or, she could write a book similar to Brandi's:

Drinking, Drugging, Huffing, But No Blogging

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

"“She already is. She’s sounds great. People are pouring so much love to her. She’s even got two shows from NBC that they want her to star in. And finally with her 3 book deal everyone will know the truth. She has so much support from everyone. People make mistakes and the ones who turn their backs on you shouldn’t be in your life during the good times."

Oh come on Monty - how stupid do you think people are? 

1. If Bravo fired her, I seriously doubt that NBC which owns Bravo is offering her anything, especially considering the state she's in.   And two shows?  On the same network?  Has Kim suddenly become Meryl Streep, so in demand that they want her for 2 shows?  She can't even keep her commitments for one show.  TV actors are a dime a dozen in Hollywood - and NBC would go with Kim?  Hysterical!

2.  No housewife, past or present has written a "tell all book" about the shows.  I wonder why.  Their contracts forbid it, perhaps?  And a 3 book deal for someone who can't even submit a weekly blog?

Nice try Monty. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Well, being mentally ill doesn't mean you can't also be a bitch on wheels. Your money or your life... all over the pages of my tell all. What's she going to call it? Burning Down The House of Hilton?

And Monty. "she already is. She's sounds great. People are pouring so much love to her. She's even got two shows from NBC that they want her to star in. And finally with her 3 book deal everyone will know the truth. She has so much support from everyone. People make mistakes and the ones who turn their backs on you shouldn't be in your life during the good times. And to make one thing clear she went back to rehab on her own that shows how strong and determined she is. 90 per cent what you read is not true but I'm happy for her to finally tell the truth and not afraid of what anyone thinks. She's tired of being thrown under the bus and has no problem with whom it may hurt. Truth shall set you free"

Epic enabler. EPIC.

I'm thinking that this is what Monty had been told when he asked where Kim was after the wedding. 

"Where has Kim been?"  "Oh Monty she's in New York signing a book deal - for three books!" 

"It's been three weeks since I've seen my caretaker Kim."  "Oh Monty, the most wonderful thing has happened.  She's in New York because NBC wants her to star in a new show.  Two shows.  They want her for two shows.  It's going to take up a lot of her time this summer.  I'm sure you understand."

Her book on relationships: Mind your own bizwax and worry about your own family.

Don't forget "America's Trashcans: the Story of My Spiritual Journey".

Edited by rehoboth
  • Love 14

Good grief Monty and Kim deserve each other. I'd be hard pressed to find two more delusional people (minus Sonja from RHONY). Kim can't put together a single sentence without including a lie. Why would anyone believe anything that comes out of her mouth?

As for Kathy joining RHOBH? If she does, I'm out. They don't need to replace one clusterfuck of dysfunction with another.

• Love 4

Does Kathy Hilton have a sense of humor?  I think she and Vanderpump are friends.  Who knows maybe the Hiltons need the money.  At least Kathy already has her own dress line so we won't be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for he to come out with a product.

All I can think of is Kim's tell all about her Hollywood hey days and all the famous people are well  . . .passed away.  If she is doing it just to hurt family members who turned their backs - just shame on her. 

I have enjoyed reading all the proposed titles.  MBAYWIFE. GreatKazu, MissyJo,.  I apologize in advance if I left anyone out.

• Love 3

I know Monty wants to leave this earth knowing that Kim is sober, stable and sane.  But those seem to be "hopes" and not reality.

I actually don't think Monty wants to leave this earth knowing that Kim is sober - I believe these two fools have stumbled around from one stoned haze to the other and that is how they both have lived their lives.  I believe that Brook was probably pretty much raised by Kyle.  The other two children spent a lot of time with their dad (sober) and the youngest spent, by their own admission, at least 50/50 with her dad (sober).  I think Kim has been an addict since about 15 and she married fellow junky Monty.  Monty looks and sounds like an addict.  Yes, he is dying but that doesn't change that he isn't a very stable person either.

• Love 11
(edited)

I think Bravo would take Kathy Hilton in a heartbeat. They're probably salivating over the prospects of Kathy and Niki not to mention Paris.  Andy must be beside himself.

Not sure if Kathy would do it - although she's made appearances that increase each season, so there must be at least some interest on her part.

I think her and Kyle would be fine, even if they don't get along.  I don't think either is going to play it out in front of the cameras.

Kim on the other hand:  "You stole my show"!!!!!

Could be the title of one of her books LOL.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9
(edited)

Good grief Monty and Kim deserve each other. I'd be hard pressed to find two more delusional people (minus Sonja from RHONY). Kim can't put together a single sentence without including a lie.

I thinK what it really boils down too Monty doesnt want to do all his drugs alone. Addicts are known for not wanting to do drugs alone because it's sad and boring. WheN Kim comes out of the psych treatment (or whatever the hell shes doing to avoid rehab) they both will be sharing pills and drinking til the sunrises daily at Kathy's. Least thats how Im picturing.

Not sure if Kathy would do it - although she's made appearances that increase each season, so there must be at least some interest on her part.

I think Kathy wont do it. There is a reasons for it. If she has any skeletons in her closet no way she wants it revealed especially on Bravo who loves to expose secrets and lies for entertainment. No she'll stay on Life With LeToya it's much safer. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

I think Kathy wont do it. There is a reasons for it. If she has any skeletons in her closet no way she wants it revealed especially on Bravo who loves to expose secrets and lies for entertainment. No she'll stay on Life With LeToya it's much safer.

Good point.  And who knows what secrets Kim has spilled to Brandi, and if Brandi comes back.....

The occasional appearance may be all Kathy is interested in.

• Love 3

And for her additional final book that is for the pre-teens

I'll tell you a story and you won't like it (Hello God it's me Kimmy).

And for her additional final book that is for the pre-teens

I'll tell you a story and you won't like it (Hello God it's me Kimmy).

Hilarious!

• Love 3

Radar Online saying Kathy is joining RHOBH.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kathy-hilton-joining-rhobh/

How Joan Crawford of her.

I think ROL is reaching with this one. LOL I don't think Kathy wants the skeletons of her past nor the problems with her kids being put in the spotlight any more than they already are. That is a family that has spent time and money ensuring their misdeeds pass like shadows in the night as much as possible, being on the show would subject them to the harsh light of an enormous spotlight. JMO

• Love 4

I'd call her the Backstabbing Sister if I didn't already know that she was the Good Sister.

I thought she thought she was too good for this show.  Has Kathy hit rock bottom?  She certainly didn't bring much in her time on the show this past seasons

So kathy is stealing her God damn  show!

• Love 10

Perfection!  And I would read every god damned one of them!