Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Yes. I've never done it but I watched kids suck freon from home a/c units, back in my teenage years. Personally, I think being blacked out drunk is more acceptable. I wouldn't recommend it though.

My sister used to huff the gas from "redi-whip", from our refrigerator. Apparently, don't shake it and just take a deep breath. It gives you the "wah-wah-wahs". Which sounds stupid to me but, ok....I'll take her word for it.

These both give a person a high. And a hangover. And sick. Nothing like throwing up spit choking down some gas that gets you high for *maybe* 3 minutes. Gross.

(Oh, and just for any young people reading this, it's not a tutorial. My sister is dead now from this crap) sorry for being so blunt but considering the conversation? Blunt might be best.

Sorry for your loss. I wish someone would force recovering addicts in rehab to watch, in person, an autopsy being done on someone that OD. I do think it would change a few addicts minds forever.

I am curious why the court did award one penny in pain and suffering-looking at the photos were painful for me.  I do believe this woman wanted Kim's attention more than her money. Kim minimalized the woman's trauma to a point to make her seem insignificant. 

A bit harsh to say there is no hope for Kim but I get that she has probably seen and heard far more than we could ever guess about Kim, especially with her daughter Lianne being Kim's BFF.

I do suspect that KR knows first hand and from her daughter exactly how bad Kim is and how long it has gone on. Sadly, I suspect she is correct, that there is no hope for Kim.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kay Rosario:  “Kim is too far gone and there is really no hope for her at this point. I have no sympathy for her at all. I have known Kim since she was a little girl. She deserves everything that is going wrong in her life right now because she brought this on herself.”

“I was surprised about the arrest because Kim has always been able to talk herself out of anything, but someone has to stop her. Her sisters couldn’t. Her family cannot and now I have learned that even I could not. Kim’s gone forever and I don’t know that there is any rehab in the world that can save her at this point.”

Kay's words mirror many of the comments that we have posted many times over the course of the season. We don't even know Kim personally. We just watch her on television and give our opinions based on that as well as our own personal experiences with addicts. If the woman that has known  of Kim most of her life believes Kim is too far gone and never going to be saved, and she has no sympathy towards her, that speaks volumes.

Thank you  msblossom for the information regarding brain damage.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

MissMel,  I am sorry about the loss of your sister.  I wish I knew the right words to say.  It must have been a terribly painful time for you.  I hope that some of the negative feelings will fade after a while.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  Thank you for answering my question, although if I'd known about what happened to you, I wouldn't have asked it.  (((Hugs)))

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm still looking for clarification on this point but may never get it, mainly because I'm not a chemist and don't know any, but: how could there be a detectable level of toluene in Kim's blood if she isn't huffing?  Toluene isn't a part of the chemical makeup of meth, it's used to extract the meth.  It's just part of the process.

Someone call Heisenberg.

Don't tox screens test for meth anyhow?  I would think if it had shown up they would have released that information as well, but all we've heard about is the toluene.  Or was there another report that I missed?

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 3

Wasn't one the things that Kim was throwing in Kyle's face this year that Kyle and the ladies were treating/talking to Kim like she wasn't THREE YEARS SOBER and hadn't done her full time in a well-respected rehab facility and hadn't completed her twelve step process?  Well the truth is she wasn't, she didn't and she hadn't.

My first reaction through the years is to take Kim's words at face value (I know - what's wrong with me???)  and then I get angry when it is shown that she is a lying liar who lies.  From now on if Kim says the sky is blue, I'm checking.  I no longer believe that she took/stole/was given one of Monty's pain pills.  Just because she said she did.  If you recall that moment was taken as a good omen by Kyle who said that Kim had never been honest about her addiction(s) and honesty was a new thing and a step in the right direction.  Take a left turn, Kyle, that was not a step forward; she wasn't honest then.  Monty's first comment when asked about the pill was no, I did not give Kim a pill.  It was only a few days later, when it had been pointed out to him, that he was Kim's excuse de jour, that he changed his story and said oh yes that pill.  I guess I did give her one for her 100% pain.  Oh and the instagram picture I posted of her having a good time out at dinner with me - her 100% pain comes and goes.

There is someone at Bravo who wants to see Kim get fired/fired and get better who has put out some behind-the-scenes comments on her from this season.  (Probably the same person who clued us in on the Puerto Rico Kim Disaster in the hallway.)  The anonymous Bravo source said that Kim often disappeared from the set and came back minutes later obviously under the influence.  Lisa Rinna said that Kim came to her house on Poker Night and immediately went into the bathroom and came out impaired.  What acts so fast?  On season 2, she went to the bathroom so many times for so long that Kyle had to go to her and tell her that she was starting to "look bad" to all the other guests.  What high needs constant replenishment?  I don't think it is so farfetched that she is a huffer.  Would this be the MO of other drugs (meth? cocaine?).

• Love 7
(edited)

The Kim and Kyle blowout in the limo at the end of season one is looking different to me with this new info. I still don't think they should have dragged Kim back, and maybe Kyle should have been able to keep her cool/not out Kim as an alcoholic, but look what Kyle didn't reveal. She could have yelled that Kim is a brain damaged, narcissistic, cruel alcoholic, who also pops pills and huffs, that she loses track of days and can't be allowed in anyone's bathroom because she'll take their pills and huff whatever is available. So, retroactive kudos to Kyle for her restraint in that scene, I guess. And then to suffer the blowback (which, she needed, she is a mean girl) and to still not reveal everything that Kim still put everyone through, and to make everyone else keep her secret too? So glad that Kyle is at least starting to get some therapy, even if she has recently back slid with regards to keeping Kim at a distance.

I don't think Kim wants to get better, can get better, and I also don't think she's necessarily worth trying to save. Save her kids instead.

Edited by Cosmic Muffin
  • Love 11

I'm still looking for clarification on this point but may never get it, mainly because I'm not a chemist and don't know any, but: how could there be a detectable level of toluene in Kim's blood if she isn't huffing? Toluene isn't a part of the chemical makeup of meth, it's used to extract the meth. It's just part of the process.

Someone call Heisenberg.

Don't tox screens test for meth anyhow? I would think if it had shown up they would have released that information as well, but all we've heard about is the toluene. Or was there another report that I missed?

Toxicology screens can vary. Also some substances clear the system faster than others. Marijuana is fat soluble and you can test positive for it for a long time (weeks to months) whereas cocaine clears the system in a few days. Also the amount used can make a difference. In health care in my area (TX) a random drug scree in a urine drug of abuse screen (UDOA) which includes cocaine, amphetamines/methamphetamines (Ritalin/Adderal test positive as does street meth), canniboids (sp?), opiates, benzos, TCAs (not sure why these old school antidepressants are tested in a UDOA), and I think LSD/pilocybin (sp? for pcp). I do remember that GHB, ecstasy and solvents like toluene are NOT part of the standard drug screen. I think Kim had a serum (blood) drug screen done in California and I'm not sure what is standard for police testing. I would have thought they were just checking an ETOH (alcohol) level since it sounds like she didn't cooperate with a breathalyzer.

I don't know the legal system and just have experience with healthcare (not in California).

There are more specific drug test and most commonly they are used with testing opiates. Examples for use: To make sure you are taking your hydrocodone (norco/vicodin) and not selling it on the street (taking a tramadol will give you positive opiates but more specialized testing will show that it is tramadol rather than hydrocodone. To make sure your positive opiate test is really methadone and not heroin.

I would think toluene isn't commonly abused so it may not be worth the cost of testing unless high suspicious based on symptoms and/or occupation (exposure at work). I guess a kid unconscious with some glue or something in the hand would be high alert.

Are those "intervention" videos reenactments?

You can't replace dead neurons (brain cells)! Rare exception is that the hippocampus (area of the brain) can have neurogenesis (create brain cells for that area). New connections from surviving brain areas can help compensate for some cell death but that just involves new axons (connections from brain cells to brain cells). Malnutrition, which is common with alcohol and substance abuse, can cause just as much havoc on the brain as direct toxic effects from alcohol and "drug abuse". Thiamine deficiency (vitamin B one deficiency) can be seen in alcoholic and causes a dementia (along with eye movement, balance and language problems)

• Love 10

Kay's words mirror many of the comments that we have posted many times over the course of the season. We don't even know Kim personally. We just watch her on television and give our opinions based on that as well as our own personal experiences with addicts. If the woman that has known of Kim most of her life believes Kim is too far gone and never going to be saved, and she has no sympathy towards her, that speaks volumes.

Agreed! I dont have to know these people to see through the bullshit. Kay has known this family for the longest. I will trust her word more than Kim's at this point. Kim should had paid for this woman's injuries before a court had to decide but again Kim lacks accountability and thinks shes above it. Those pictures of Kay's injuries was disgusting and sick. I believe she should had gotten more as far Im concerned. Kay is 80 her injuries wont heal the same as a lot of us but it is what it is. Kim is real messed up person. Spoiled and coddled rotten to the core.

• Love 8

The Kim and Kyle blowout in the limo at the end of season one is looking different to me with this new info. I still don't think they should have dragged Kim back, and maybe Kyle should have been able to keep her cool/not out Kim as an alcoholic, but look what Kyle didn't reveal. She could have yelled that Kim is a brain damaged, narcissistic, cruel alcoholic, who also pops pills and huffs, that she loses track of days and can't be allowed in anyone's bathroom because she'll take their pills and huff whatever is available. So, retroactive kudos to Kyle for her restraint in that scene, I guess. And then to suffer the blowback (which, she needed, she is a mean girl) and to still not reveal everything that Kim still put everyone through, and to make everyone else keep her secret too? So glad that Kyle is at least starting to get some therapy, even if she has recently back slid with regards to keeping Kim at a distance.

I don't think Kim wants to get better, can get better, and I also don't think she's necessarily worth trying to save. Save her kids instead.

Youre right.  Kyle could had really clocked Kim's tea if she wanted to (imagine if this Kim was on RHOA and Nene was her sister, ooo doggie, I bet Nene would had said all).  Yet calling Kim an alcoholic definitely got the ball the rolling to these secrets and the precursor to what we see now with Kim, not to mention calling her a drunk was  "being polite".  Kyle has said many of times on the show she can't ignore the elephant in the room and if she says anything things are not going to go well.  Or how she has dropped the nugget that no one wouldn't catch that Kim and Kathy are attached to the hip.  I still would had loved to been a fly on the wall once Kim ran back and told Kathy what Kyle said in the limo and Kathy eventually seen it.  I can only visualize the tongue lashing Kyle got from Kathy and some other family members. I'm sure it wasn't pretty.   I think in the end though the Richards/Hiltons suffers from a bad case of indenial, ignoring the problem, shame, guilt and naturally the wrath of Kim.

Now you got Kathy f**king Hilton saying to People Kim should rejoin the show because shes "professional" and an "actress".  Come again! This is not the Hollywood set of Tuff Tuff, Kathy, no one should be babysitting Kim on a reality show!  Can Kathy not see the problem like everyone else does???  How is she professional when she has treated others like shit and embarrasses herself with her addiction every single season.  Kim has said to a national audience on Dr Phil that she can't handle the pressures of social media and how others calls her out.  So why set her up again for more of that??  Doesn't make sense!  I get the feeling Kathy doesn't give a damn about Kim.  Reading certain things in the past few days thanks to several of you posting is getting me to wonder that Kathy doesn't want the world to know that she probably feeling some kind of guilt or blame that Kim is on drugs somewhere.  It would make sense.  On a lighter note,  it's time for Kathy's summer vacation maybe.  She needs a break away from the family.  It's time for the production and cast to make Kim their problem and headache for the next 4 months while filming.  She's entitled to go somewhere sip on margaritas on a warm beach without a care in the world.  

• Love 4

She could have yelled that Kim is a brain damaged, narcissistic, cruel alcoholic, who also pops pills and huffs, that she loses track of days and can't be allowed in anyone's bathroom because she'll take their pills and huff whatever is available. So, retroactive kudos to Kyle for her restraint in that scene, I guess. And then to suffer the blowback (which, she needed, she is a mean girl) and to still not reveal everything that Kim still put everyone through, and to make everyone else keep her secret too? So glad that Kyle is at least starting to get some therapy, even if she has recently back slid with regards to keeping Kim at a distance.

Didn't even think of this. How right you are. Not enough "likes" for this comment. Kyle, if she was the mean girl that she has been accused of so many times, could have really let the cat out of the bag as far as what is really wrong with Kim. For all of Kim's "you don't have my back!", bitch please! Your sister covered your ass a million times over. If that isn't support, I don't know what is.

Agreed! I dont have to know these people to see through the bullshit. Kay has known this family for the longest. I will trust her word more than Kim's at this point. Kim should had paid for this woman's injuries before a court had to decide but again Kim lacks accountability and thinks shes above it. Those pictures of Kay's injuries was disgusting and sick. I believe she should had gotten more as far Im concerned. Kay is 80 her injuries wont heal the same as a lot of us but it is what it is. Kim is real messed up person. Spoiled and coddled rotten to the core.

Definitely. And to think, it is not just Kay that was injured severely by that dog. Her own niece almost lost a portion of her hand and also had to drop out of college because of this injury. Apparently there are at least two others who were injured. Four fucking people attacked by a dog and Kim still doesn't have the brains to know what fault she had in that and failed to follow through as a proper dog owner. Again, the bitch has the mentality of a child.

• Love 9

Wow, Vicky8675309, thank you!  You're the closest thing we have to a Walter White! 

So, basically, to test for toluene, they would need to have a strong suspicion that this was a part of the problem.  That was the one bit I could never figure out, because it seems like such a random thing to look for.  Perhaps Chad or one of the kids was concerned about it and spoke up.

The Intervention videos, as far as I know, are not staged.  The addicts are told they're going to be in a documentary and that's how the footage is obtained. 

I've got a certain song stuck in my head now... :)

• Love 6

Wow, Vicky8675309, thank you!  You're the closest thing we have to a Walter White! 

So, basically, to test for toluene, they would need to have a strong suspicion that this was a part of the problem.  That was the one bit I could never figure out, because it seems like such a random thing to look for.  Perhaps Chad or one of the kids was concerned about it and spoke up.

The Intervention videos, as far as I know, are not staged.  The addicts are told they're going to be in a documentary and that's how the footage is obtained. 

I've got a certain song stuck in my head now... :)

Hmmm. maybe they found something used for huffing in Kim's purse or in the bathroom of the PL. That would explain why they tested for it.

• Love 8

Hmmm. maybe they found something used for huffing in Kim's purse or in the bathroom of the PL. That would explain why they tested for it.

Based off of what I've seen on Cops a time or two, the police will take your purse and dump all your belongings on the hood of the car and along with searching the car too.  And if they find anything suspicious they tend to have drug testing kits and if it test positive they will arrest you.

This is why those idiot Beverly Hills cops shouldn't had allowed her to go to the restroom.  9/10 she was in there throwing her goodies in the toilet.

But I thought the toluene was in her system along with a controlled substance in her toxicology report?

• Love 2

Based off of what I've seen on Cops a time or two, the police will take your purse and dump all your belongings on the hood of the car and along with searching the car too.  And if they find anything suspicious they tend to have drug testing kits and if it test positive they will arrest you.

This is why those idiot Beverly Hills cops shouldn't had allowed her to go to the restroom.  9/10 she was in there throwing her goodies in the toilet.

But I thought the toluene was in her system along with a controlled substance in her toxicology report?

Well, aren't most things people use in huffing common household things? So if they found, say that computer key board spray in her purse, the only way they would know if she was inhaling it would be a drug test, I don't think Kim would just admit doing it. So they request an expanded drug test run to confirm what it is she ingested. I am curious what the "controlled" drug in her was, was it 1 of Monty's pain patches (as Brandi alluded to), 1 of his big cancer pain pills or did she have to buy this from someone/dealer.

I am not sure that they suspected Kim of anything more than being drunk when they got to the PL. I do think they found something in her purse after they left the building and that is what led to the blood test. Stupid Kim, if she had just cooperated with the police to begin with by taking a breathalyzer, none of the rest would have become public info.

• Love 6

I thought the PL security staff were trying to escort her out when Kim 'had' to go to the bathroom and the police were called when she wouldn't come out of the bathroom? I hope that's the way it happened. Otherwise, the scenario looks bad for the police if THEY let her go to the bathroom.

• Love 4

I thought the PL security staff were trying to escort her out when Kim 'had' to go to the bathroom and the police were called when she wouldn't come out of the bathroom? I hope that's the way it happened. Otherwise, the scenario looks bad for the police if THEY let her go to the bathroom.

In a press conference, the police said they allowed her to use the restroom when she asked to use it. I really think they believed they were only dealing with some drunk, not an alcoholic/drug addict. Boy, did they guess wrong! LOL

• Love 6

But the trepassing charge was dropped. They wouldn't had done that if they didnt screw up by allowing her to go to the bathroom. At least thats I think.

• Love 3

There is someone at Bravo who wants to see Kim get fired/fired and get better who has put out some behind-the-scenes comments on her from this season.  (Probably the same person who clued us in on the Puerto Rico Kim Disaster in the hallway.)

There was something different about this season in regards to Kim's appearances on the show. In the past, she has missed events entirely, or shown up late - it was a recurring theme where she was concerned.  How many times was Kyle asked "Is Kim coming" and replied "I don't know".  Because she was frequently missing, we only got to see her behavior a few times, most notably Puerto Rico and that party she went to with that creep she was dating.

Ken mentioned her non-appearances when Kim got all over Lisa for not going to her party - Lisa said she was a charity event, but came back and had dinner at Sur instead of hightailing it to Kims.  That was the season before last.

My take is that Bravo put the screws to her this season, making it a requirement that she show up for certain events whether she wanted to or not.  I think they got tired of her.  In one of her rare blogs, she mentioned she did not want to go to Polka night at Eileens.  I think Bravo put stipulations in her contract that she had to go.  As a result, the viewers  got to see her alcohol or drug infused behavior more frequently and more consistently. 

• Love 10

There was something different about this season in regards to Kim's appearances on the show. In the past, she has missed events entirely, or shown up late - it was a recurring theme where she was concerned.  How many times was Kyle asked "Is Kim coming" and replied "I don't know".  Because she was frequently missing, we only got to see her behavior a few times, most notably Puerto Rico and that party she went to with that creep she was dating.

Ken mentioned her non-appearances when Kim got all over Lisa for not going to her party - Lisa said she was a charity event, but came back and had dinner at Sur instead of hightailing it to Kims.  That was the season before last.

My take is that Bravo put the screws to her this season, making it a requirement that she show up for certain events whether she wanted to or not.  I think they got tired of her.  In one of her rare blogs, she mentioned she did not want to go to Polka night at Eileens.  I think Bravo put stipulations in her contract that she had to go.  As a result, the viewers  got to see her alcohol or drug infused behavior more frequently and more consistently. 

I agree.

I know you meant Poker night but Polka night gave me the giggles that brought tears to my eyes.

I keep seeing the HW's dressed in those petticoat stuffed skirts dancing the polka all night at Eileens.  Gimme a show with that in it instead of the pole dancing class each franchise seems to include and I will be a happy viewer.  LOL  Still giggling.  

Thank you for a great start to my morning.

• Love 13

I know you meant Poker night but Polka night gave me the giggles that brought tears to my eyes.

I keep seeing the HW's dressed in those petticoat stuffed skirts dancing the polka all night at Eileens.  Gimme a show with that in it instead of the pole dancing class each franchise seems to include and I will be a happy viewer.  LOL  Still giggling. 

Thank you for a great start to my morning.

The Real Housewives of Petticoat Junction?  : )

• Love 12

Toxicology screens can vary. Also some substances clear the system faster than others. Marijuana is fat soluble and you can test positive for it for a long time (weeks to months) whereas cocaine clears the system in a few days. Also the amount used can make a difference. In health care in my area (TX) a random drug scree in a urine drug of abuse screen (UDOA) which includes cocaine, amphetamines/methamphetamines (Ritalin/Adderal test positive as does street meth), canniboids (sp?), opiates, benzos, TCAs (not sure why these old school antidepressants are tested in a UDOA), and I think LSD/pilocybin (sp? for pcp). I do remember that GHB, ecstasy and solvents like toluene are NOT part of the standard drug screen. I think Kim had a serum (blood) drug screen done in California and I'm not sure what is standard for police testing. I would have thought they were just checking an ETOH (alcohol) level since it sounds like she didn't cooperate with a breathalyzer.

I don't know the legal system and just have experience with healthcare (not in California).

There are more specific drug test and most commonly they are used with testing opiates. Examples for use: To make sure you are taking your hydrocodone (norco/vicodin) and not selling it on the street (taking a tramadol will give you positive opiates but more specialized testing will show that it is tramadol rather than hydrocodone. To make sure your positive opiate test is really methadone and not heroin.

I would think toluene isn't commonly abused so it may not be worth the cost of testing unless high suspicious based on symptoms and/or occupation (exposure at work). I guess a kid unconscious with some glue or something in the hand would be high alert.

Are those "intervention" videos reenactments?

You can't replace dead neurons (brain cells)! Rare exception is that the hippocampus (area of the brain) can have neurogenesis (create brain cells for that area). New connections from surviving brain areas can help compensate for some cell death but that just involves new axons (connections from brain cells to brain cells). Malnutrition, which is common with alcohol and substance abuse, can cause just as much havoc on the brain as direct toxic effects from alcohol and "drug abuse". Thiamine deficiency (vitamin B one deficiency) can be seen in alcoholic and causes a dementia (along with eye movement, balance and language problems)

I was questioning the demand of a blood test on essentially a drunk in public arrest.  In California, last I heard, the only time law enforcement can demand a blood test is when one is involved in an injury accident. I have never heard of blood test (without a warrant) for trespass, misdemeanor assault on a peace officer or public intoxication .  There is a process involved in getting blood from a suspect and Kim would have had to consent sans a warrant.  Why would a judge issue a warrant for the blood test and it has been over 30 days and if a warrant was sought it would be public by now. Anyway there just seems to be more going on with this arrest.  I am wondering if perhaps they were wanting to commit Kim under a California H&S Code 5150 and she had blood work to show she was just drunk and intoxicated and not a danger to herself or others.

Thanks for all the drug information.  I am surprised there aren't other substances.  Since this huffing allegation, and I have to remind myself it is an allegation it brings to mind if perhaps the police found something that would make them specifically ask for a test for toluene. 

Another day another story about Kim:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kathy-hilton-says-shes-proud-of-kim-richards-and-that-rhobh-is-good-for-her/  Note the size of Kim's purse compared to Kathy Hilton's. Kim could pack the entire contents of under the sink in that thing.   Kathy might want to revisit Season 1 when Kyle thought it was a good idea for Kim to do the show.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm still looking for clarification on this point but may never get it, mainly because I'm not a chemist and don't know any, but: how could there be a detectable level of toluene in Kim's blood if she isn't huffing?  Toluene isn't a part of the chemical makeup of meth, it's used to extract the meth.  It's just part of the process.

Someone call Heisenberg.

Don't tox screens test for meth anyhow?  I would think if it had shown up they would have released that information as well, but all we've heard about is the toluene.  Or was there another report that I missed?

Tramadol does not test positive opiates, it takes a special test to test Tramadol and Ritalin does not test positive for amphetamine because it is not an amphetamine.

Wrong quote...sorry.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 1

Hi gang! I've been on vacation so I missed all the latest. Holy crap Kim is huffing? I'm speechless. Those words from Kay are harsh but true, no one else has the nerve to say it publically. Btw I think Polka night would be awesome!!

My guess is that is why Kay wanted to litigate the case-so Kim would have to answer for something.  It just seems odd that her attorney did not try and prove up some damages.

• Love 2
(edited)

It makes me both angry and sad to read what Kay Rosario allegedly said about Kim. Rosario has an axe to grind, and that colors her remarks, IMHO. No soul is worth giving up on. I've seen people with problems for 40 years turn their lives around. I believe that Kim is at a crossroad, the same crossroad she's seen before. She can take this seriously for the first time in her life, or she can fool around until it kills her. But give up? No. I don't think that any soul is worth giving up on.

Let's face facts. Rosario has been smelling Hilton money for years. She's out for every penny she can get! Further, if she's this open with a member of the press, she's hardly a very nice woman in my eyes. I've read a lot about her, and I dislike her. I hope that Kim reads those words and that she becomes angry enough that she'll resolve to win her fight against drugs/alcohol. I wouldn't put money on it, but where there's hope, there's always a chance. I think I look at Kim pretty realistically, and she's going to have to undergo a real transformation of what may be a spoiled personality, but if she wants to change badly enough, she will. Kim may have 40 or more years of life left. To me, that's worth fighting for, not giving up on. I'd love to see a Hollywood ending to this story. I'd like to see Kim slay the dragons, come home with Kingsley, and have Kingsley take a mighty chomp out of Rosario's rear!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

For all of Kim's "you don't have my back!", bitch please! Your sister covered your ass a million times over. If that isn't support, I don't know what is.

I think in Kim's mind "having her back" means lying, keeping quiet, covering up, condoning or ignoring all of her bad behavior. Unless Kyle is doing exactly what Kim wants her to, she is going to be in the wrong in Kim's eyes. Kim wants to do whatever she wants and she expects everyone around her to be okay with it. Total narcissist, and I wouldn't blame Kyle at all for cutting her out of her life. It must be so draining to live around someone like that.

• Love 12

It makes me both angry and sad to read what Kay Rosario allegedly said about Kim. Rosario has an axe to grind, and that colors her remarks, IMHO. No soul is worth giving up on. I've seen people with problems for 40 years turn their lives around. I believe that Kim is at a crossroad, the same crossroad she's seen before. She can take this seriously for the first time in her life, or she can fool around until it kills her. But give up? No. I don't think that any soul is worth giving up on.

Let's face facts. Rosario has been smelling Hilton money for years. She's out for every penny she can get! Further, if she's this open with a member of the press, she's hardly a very nice woman in my eyes. I've read a lot about her, and I dislike her. I hope that Kim reads those words and that she becomes angry enough that she'll resolve to win her fight against drugs/alcohol. I wouldn't put money on it, but where there's hope, there's always a chance. I think I look at Kim pretty realistically, and she's going to have to undergo a real transformation of what may be a spoiled personality, but if she wants to change badly enough, she will. Kim may have 40 or more years of life left. To me, that's worth fighting for, not giving up on. I'd love to see a Hollywood ending to this story. I'd like to see Kim slay the dragons, come home with Kingsley, and have Kingsley take a mighty chomp out of Rosario's rear!

What makes you think KY is after Hilton "money" and if so, what does that have to do with Kim? Kim's dog mauled KR badly, Kim refused to call for an ambulance even though KR was bleeding badly and they could not get it to stop, it was KR's daughter that called for them. Kim tried to guilt KR into silence about the dog bite and she promised to pay all the hospital/medical bills associated with the bite as long as KR did not reveal it was her dog that attacked her. KR did not report Kim/dog to the authorities, she did as Kim requested yet Kim paid nothing, not 1 cent. Had Kim held up her end of the agreement, paid the bills, there would not have been a lawsuit but....once again....nothing is ever Kim's responsibility.

IMO, KR either knows or suspects that Kim is not in any treatment facility or is in a very lax facility just biding her time until the wedding and not taking any of this seriously and IMO, that is where her comment comes from. Sadly, I don't think Kim wants help, she doesn't want to get clean/sober for life and the reality is, until she really wants to, no one can make her do it.

• Love 13
(edited)

I hope that Kim reads those words and that she becomes angry enough that she'll resolve to win her fight against drugs/alcohol. I wouldn't put money on it, but where there's hope, there's always a chance. I think I look at Kim pretty realistically, and she's going to have to undergo a real transformation of what may be a spoiled personality, but if she wants to change badly enough, she will.

Maybe the words were harsh and somewhat bitter grapes, but I doubt Kay is lying nor I begrudge her for being pissed at her awarded suit. Glad someone from that circle isnt lying, pretending or being indenial about Kim's health and well-being as an addict. Look how Kathy wants Kim to still do the RHOBH despite all whats going on. Like has Kathy been living under some rock and didnt she see Kim on Dr Phil like the rest of us? Kim and reality tv is not a perfect match to be exposed more for being an addict or pretending to be sober as a "professional actress". It's ridiculous!

Kay knows them women well. She has no reason to dance around what shes alluding too with Kim. Most of us here have even said Kim is too far gone. I think the family knows it too and has known it for sometime. Kim doesnt accept responsibility and accountability. She lives life by her own dangerous accord when it comes to her drug and alcohol issues.

Kim, sadly, has been dying for years and been doing it real slowly but with reality tv it's only speeding up just a bit more. Jail time might be Kim's last resort to get right because the rehab thing hasnt been working out. But if Kim makes it another 5 yrs then I will ultimately back off.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Our local access channel runs a weekly polka dancing show that is highly entertaining,  I can only imagine that the same type of show with these women, their heels, and their attitudes would be just too damn awesome. 

• Love 2

Our local access channel runs a weekly polka dancing show that is highly entertaining,  I can only imagine that the same type of show with these women, their heels, and their attitudes would be just too damn awesome. 

I picture Eileen's bric a brac rattling and teetering on the shelves while the polkaing is going strong and Vince peering 'round the corner at them all.  I don't think there will be too many dances for the ladies who had a hard time with the scavenger hunt. 

Too funny!!

• Love 5

Polka night made my bladder empty a little.

Can someone explain to me what happened in the hallway in San Juan.

Kim was found half naked passed out in the hallway of their hotel under the influence of something. It was just a rumor until Brandi confirmed it via twitter before filming began for this past season.   

(edited)

Oh, Lord.

Thank you for the info.

ETA:  In that Gif on the previous page.  Kim looks like the woman that was in the Superman movies after she had her breakdown.  I can't remember her name.   All I can think of is Lois Lane.

Edited by Samwil

I hope Kay wins her appeal. She did as Kim asked her to do and I'm sure when the bills started coming and Kay called Kim didn't pick up the phone, or if she did she blew her off or was down right nasty and after a while Kay said "screw it." She did this to me, a long time family friend, and she has now done it to her niece.

Take her for every penny because all Kim cares about is Kim.

• Love 8

I was questioning the demand of a blood test on essentially a drunk in public arrest.  In California, last I heard, the only time law enforcement can demand a blood test is when one is involved in an injury accident. I have never heard of blood test (without a warrant) for trespass, misdemeanor assault on a peace officer or public intoxication .  There is a process involved in getting blood from a suspect and Kim would have had to consent sans a warrant.  Why would a judge issue a warrant for the blood test and it has been over 30 days and if a warrant was sought it would be public by now. Anyway there just seems to be more going on with this arrest.  I am wondering if perhaps they were wanting to commit Kim under a California H&S Code 5150 and she had blood work to show she was just drunk and intoxicated and not a danger to herself or others.

Thanks for all the drug information.  I am surprised there aren't other substances.  Since this huffing allegation, and I have to remind myself it is an allegation it brings to mind if perhaps the police found something that would make them specifically ask for a test for toluene. 

Another day another story about Kim:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kathy-hilton-says-shes-proud-of-kim-richards-and-that-rhobh-is-good-for-her/  Note the size of Kim's purse compared to Kathy Hilton's. Kim could pack the entire contents of under the sink in that thing.   Kathy might want to revisit Season 1 when Kyle thought it was a good idea for Kim to do the show.

Kathy Hilton seems to mainly dress like crap I don't get why the other two sister even listen to her advice. A kaftan and black leggings, really? Kim looks so much more youthful and stylish in that link.

• Love 1
(edited)

ETA:  In that Gif on the previous page.  Kim looks like the woman that was in the Superman movies after she had her breakdown.  I can't remember her name.   All I can think of is Lois Lane.

Margot Kidder.  And they do look a little alike.

Edited by harrie
  • Love 2

But the trepassing charge was dropped. They wouldn't had done that if they didnt screw up by allowing her to go to the bathroom. At least thats I think.

I think the trespassing charge was because she was asked to leave, but she refused. That is when the PL called the police.

• Love 3

Another day another story about Kim:  http://www.allaboutt...s-good-for-her/ Note the size of Kim's purse compared to Kathy Hilton's. Kim could pack the entire contents of under the sink in that thing.   Kathy might want to revisit Season 1 when Kyle thought it was a good idea for Kim to do the show.

"Many would expect Kathy to turn her nose up at Kim remaining on RHOBH, but it turns out Kathy thinks Kim being on reality TV had been great for her.“I think the show has been really great. I mean she’s a professional. She’s an actress. But this is real. Kim needs to learn tools to cope when there is something that is upsetting. You have to learn to use the tools to not fall off the wagon.”

Seriously?  Let's use the show as a learning experience for Kim? She's been on it for years and nothing's changed, why would it now?  Ugh.  I think Kathy just wants Kim to continue to receive her ROBH  income.  

• Love 5

Kim was found half naked passed out in the hallway of their hotel under the influence of something. It was just a rumor until Brandi confirmed it via twitter before filming began for this past season. 

She was found by Bravo staff in the middle of the night.  Either she was without pants or entirely naked on the bottom half.  I remember thinking at the time that it couldn't be totally true.

Little did I know.

• Love 3

Kim has had decades to learn to use tools to not fall off the wagon. Kim doesn't want to be on the wagon, period, and doesn't see why she should be.

Kim doesn't want to be on the wagon she wants to be underneath it getting run over time and time again so she can get meds for her 100% Goddamn pain.

There is a method to her madness, she's wily like an addict.

• Love 12

Where is the backlash for Brandi having validated that rumor? Y'all know if Kyle had done that, this place would have been popping with posts about what an evil, vile bitch sister she is for having revealed such a thing.

Kim doesn't want to be on the wagon she wants to be underneath it getting run over time and time again so she can get meds for her 100% Goddamn pain.

Hilarious!

Are we done hearing "I've been sober for three years"?  It will now be, "I was sober for three years, until that goddamn reunion show!"

• Love 8
(edited)

Good question, zoeysmom.

In a twisted way, Kim may have done the show a favor.  If she comes back, a whole lot of people may tune in just to see whether this woman they've read about is sober or crazy.  New viewers=advertiser dollars.  By the same token, while viewers in general hate Brandi, Andy likes her.  Some people (including me) can't stomach Brandi, but they'll tune in just to see what she does next.  Finally, it's up for debate whether Bravo would have Kim back but fire the only friend Kim has on the show.  We'd need Allison DuBois to tell us on that one.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

lee

Good question, zoeysmom.

In a twisted way, Kim may have done the show a favor.  If she comes back, a whole lot of people may tune in just to see whether this woman they've read about is sober or crazy.  New viewers=advertiser dollars.  By the same token, while viewers in general hate Brandi, Andy likes her.  Some people (including me) can't stomach Brandi, but they'll tune in just to see what she does next.  Finally, it's up for debate whether Bravo would have Kim back but fire the only friend Kim has on the show.  We'd need Allison DuBois to tell us on that one.

Here is my though-Vince has said he and Eileen love Kim.  I think Lisar would be up for an apology and still be regretting some of her bad deeds from last year.  Kim would probably get start and I am guessing there will be new blood for Kim to fight.