Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Maybe Hollywood doesn't consider her relevant enough or is giving her a pass for being an addict.

What the hell is a "she budgets"..

But Kim not being on any list speaks to how not important she is or "she budgets" has made a most drug up celebs list yet.

• Love 3

What the hell is a "she budgets"..

But Kim not being on any list speaks to how not important she is or "she budgets" has made a most drug up celebs list yet.

I have no idea what "she budgets" is either.  I followed a link on my Yahoo homepage to the "most hated" piece.  Even though I never heard of the site before,  I did like seeing Brandi and Teresa on a "most hated" list.

• Love 3
(edited)

You know, friends, we've spent all of these pages guessing about what would happen to Kim.  I think that what we should have done (and it's still not too late) is to throw a party and invite Allison the Psychic.  You know, the one who ruffled everyone's feathers at Camille's dinner party?  We can have it here at my place near San Francisco.  The weather is getting warmer, so we can have it in the family room or outside on the deck.  We'll need a committee of people, led by Black Mamba, to be in charge of drinks.  {We'll want to have toasts to Kim!)  I'll make some apps from Ina Garten's cookbooks.  We can , or cannot, dress as our favorite BH housewife.  We can sit around, watching old shows and noshing, and finally ask Allison to make her predictions about Kim, the wedding, and any other pressing issues we want answers to.  Lisin, you're invited, too!  Anyone have any other ideas?  Let's do it! 

P.S.  Limo service is available here.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 11

You know, friends, we've spent all of these pages guessing about what would happen to Kim. I think that what we should have done (and it's still not too late) is to throw a party and invite Allison the Psychic. You know, the one who ruffled everyone's feathers at Camille's dinner party? We can have it here at my place near San Francisco. The weather is getting warmer, so we can have it in the family room or outside on the deck. We'll need a committee of people, led by Black Mamba, to be in charge of drinks. {We'll want to have toasts to Kim!) I'll make some apps from Ina Garten's cookbooks. We can , or cannot, dress as our favorite BH housewife. We can sit around, watching old shows and noshing, and finally ask Allison to make her predictions about Kim, the wedding, and any other pressing issues we want answers to. Lisin, you're invited, too! Anyone have any other ideas? Let's do it!

P.S. Limo service is available here.

• Love 1

You know, friends, we've spent all of these pages guessing about what would happen to Kim. I think that what we should have done (and it's still not too late) is to throw a party and invite Allison the Psychic. You know, the one who ruffled everyone's feathers at Camille's dinner party? We can have it here at my place near San Francisco. The weather is getting warmer, so we can have it in the family room or outside on the deck. We'll need a committee of people, led by Black Mamba, to be in charge of drinks. {We'll want to have toasts to Kim!) I'll make some apps from Ina Garten's cookbooks. We can , or cannot, dress as our favorite BH housewife. We can sit around, watching old shows and noshing, and finally ask Allison to make her predictions about Kim, the wedding, and any other pressing issues we want answers to. Lisin, you're invited, too! Anyone have any other ideas? Let's do it!

P.S. Limo service is available here.

I'm about 30 minutes outside the city so count me in. I don't drink so I'll bring Dr Pepper.

• Love 2

You know, friends, we've spent all of these pages guessing about what would happen to Kim.  I think that what we should have done (and it's still not too late) is to throw a party and invite Allison the Psychic.  You know, the one who ruffled everyone's feathers at Camille's dinner party?  We can have it here at my place near San Francisco.  The weather is getting warmer, so we can have it in the family room or outside on the deck.  We'll need a committee of people, led by Black Mamba, to be in charge of drinks.  {We'll want to have toasts to Kim!)  I'll make some apps from Ina Garten's cookbooks.  We can , or cannot, dress as our favorite BH housewife.  We can sit around, watching old shows and noshing, and finally ask Allison to make her predictions about Kim, the wedding, and any other pressing issues we want answers to.  Lisin, you're invited, too!  Anyone have any other ideas?  Let's do it! 

I think I'll dress like Brandi.  I do have a long flowy peasant-style dress.  But I'm afraid my boobs don't have that special look that hers have.

Maybe we could have a wine pairing with smoothies for those who don't imbibe!

• Love 1
(edited)

Hmm maybe there is a chance Kimmie could go to jail after all.

Paris Hilton, The Simple Life

Life

The infamous reality star and socialite has had plenty of drug related run-ins with the law. After being arrested for DUI in 2006,she served a highly publicized 23 days in jail the following year after violating her probation by driving with a suspended license. Unfortunately, Hilton wasn’t unable to maintain a low profile afterwards. She was detained last July in South Africa during the World Cup for marijuana possession, but the case was dropped after it was ruled that someone else in her camp had been smoking. The following month, she was arrested on the Las Vegas strip when police pulled her vehicle over after noticing the smell of marijuana and a small amount of cocaine fell out of her purse. Earlier this month, a drug bust turned up 400 kilograms of cocaine at her family’s estate in Costa Rica, but the family denied having any involvement with drug trading.

http://www.thefix.com/content/15-reality-stars-busted-drugs

I swear Im starting to believe why Kathy never wanted to be on the show was because of all those bones that would had came out about her and her family. I wouldn't have cared to look up anything on the Hiltons had not been for Kim's arrest. What a f**ked up family.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

I think I'll dress like Brandi.  I do have a long flowy peasant-style dress.  But I'm afraid my boobs don't have that special look that hers have.

Maybe we could have a wine pairing with smoothies for those who don't imbibe!

Are you referring to the ugly blue veins? Consider yourself lucky. ;)

• Love 1
(edited)

Remember the show "Let's Make A Deal" with Monty Hall?  Every once in a while, Monty would go through the audience and offer a woman $100 to let him go through her purse.  Some women said OK, and some didn't.  Ol' Paris would have passed out if Monty had approached her with the offer!

Rehoboth, remember that those BH "girls" always check out each others' breasts upon meeting!  Beware of someone approaching you for a few squeezes!  Of course, if you're dressing as Brandi, I suppose you could get away with a slap across the face.  Air kisses are also a part of the scene.  They're a touchy-feely gang if ever I saw one.

I always think it's wild when two of them meet up at a party, and instead of saying "How are you?"  the first words out of their mouths are "I love your dress."  So superficial.

Should we have a Kim Award for the person who drinks the most?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't remember him going through purses. I remember him asking audience members if they had certain items in their possessions.

Its been a long time though.

Edited by Maharincess
(edited)

US Weekly is reporting that official court documents say that Kim was under the influence of alcohol, an unspecified controlled substance, and toulene, a solvent used in paint thinner, nail polish, etc. Huffing was not anything I envisioned, but given her behavior I suppose it makes sense.

Imagine that...beloved little Kimmie Richards WALKING ON SUNSHINE!!!

On a more serious note, there are some bizarre similarities in Kim's meltdown behavior and Allison's in this Intervention episode.

Maybe huffing is more "trendy" amongst the "old enough to know better" crowd than I realized.

Isn't huffing what got Demi admitted to the ER a few years back, when she was inexplicably hanging out at some sorority house or some such fucknuttery?

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

Yes.

Check out the video on the previous page about Allison the huffer from Intervention.

That video freaked me out. I was convinced it must have caused serious permanent brain damage. Allison's recovery is remarkable and she seems quite normal. I think her relatively young age bodes well for her in that it hasn't been exposed to years and years of damage like Kim's has, which made her brain's ability to repair itself and grow new brain cells much easier and quickly.

If anything, the toxicology results have revealed that this is far more serious than I could have imagined and eclipses any opinion I had about Kim's involvement with the show because her lies, belligerent behavior and repugnant personality made me cold to her problems. But now, I'm actually afraid for her and watching that Intervention clip sealed it for me. God help her, I find nothing entertaining or snark worthy about any of this.

• Love 3

That video freaked me out. I was convinced it must have caused serious permanent brain damage. Allison's recovery is remarkable and she seems quite normal. I think her relatively young age bodes well for her in that it hasn't been exposed to years and years of damage like Kim's has, which made her brain's ability to repair itself and grow new brain cells much easier and quickly.

I could be wrong, if so, someone correct me. From what I recall being told in Al-Anon, the brain cells are damaged and cannot be repaired nor could new cells be generated. Once those brain cells are gone, they are gone. This is why many people who are in recovery, sometimes have to take medication to help the brain function. I had one relative who had to take Wellbutrin after his stints in rehab.

This is why I have mentioned time and time again about Kim possibly being brain damaged. Of course, she is not brain damaged to the extent like we normally think of brain-damaged people who are in vegetative states, but damaged to the point that her brain functions in a somewhat abnormal way. I know what I am thinking, just cannot put it in words. I am sure someone else can put it in better terms.  The brain is exposed to the alcohol, drugs and other substances Kim has ingested over the years just as other organs are being exposed and affected.

• Love 3
(edited)

In general one can't "grow" new brain cells but there are some exceptions~~IIRC the hippocampus and some other areas of the brain do continue to generate neurons (these areas are the exception to the rule)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 1
(edited)

This is why I have mentioned time and time again about Kim possibly being brain damaged. Of course, she is not brain damaged to the extent like we normally think of brain-damaged people who are in vegetative states, but damaged to the point that her brain functions in a somewhat abnormal way. I know what I am thinking, just cannot put it in words. I am sure someone else can put it in better terms. The brain is exposed to the alcohol, drugs and other substances Kim has ingested over the years just as other organs are being exposed and affected.

Kim's brain is all but effed up. You hear it in her speech how she doesnt make sense most of the time and how she goes from one extreme to the next with no beginning, middle or end. For example, S2EP15 when she and Kyle were talking about her kids and Ken - she made no sense along with the ugly cry; her depression about being lonely and not having a man for 18yrs by then. Even with that sitdown at the SUR party Kyle said "I want you to be responsible." Kim said "Maybe Im not sophisticated like you." Wait, what? Kyle said she wanted her to be responsible not sophisticated. Kim also claimed on game night season 2 she was experiencing blurred vision and couldn't hear because of all the new medicine she was on the same thing happened when she went to Polo Longue she told Dr Phil. She even said once, I believe this season, shes blacked out a few times. Then we can't forget the infamous gay mixer how she couldn't figure out when she saw Kyle and how she didnt hear Brandi say what she said about Mauricio.

I would assume Kim had inhaled or huffed on some of Brooke's aerosol or pc duster before she left her home that night. Brooke even said she didnt know her mom had left til she woke the next morning on Dr Phil.

Im almost shocked Kim hasnt had a stoke, a heart attack or liver damage with all the drugs and alcohol has consumed for years. It's crazy.

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/inhalants/effects.html

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

OMG Huffing Girl Intervention. I hope Kim is not this bad but gee..

Man, that first video was the most disturbing thing I ever saw.

• Love 1
Should we have a Kim Award for the person who drinks the most?

I think the Kim Award should be for the person who drinks the most but is not seen drinking because if we don't see you drinking then you are 100% sober.

Kim also claimed on game night season 2 she was experiencing blurred vision and couldn't hear because of all the new medicine she was on

Blurred vision, couldn't hear and had been up for 7 days, I believe.  Yeah, that's normal.  

At first I thought that Kim was just being ornery in saying that she didn't hear Brandi make that remark about Mauricio but perhaps it didn't really penetrate her effed up brain.  I was also caught by Kyle being very upset that Kim didn't know that they had spoken the day before rather than that day.  Something in Kyle's voice made me flashback to dealing with an alcoholic and I knew that Kyle had experienced Kim "losing" days before. 

Really the 5/7/9 hospital stay should have clued us all in.

• Love 5

Kathy Hilton Supports Sister Kim Richards After She Entered Rehab: 'I'm Very Proud of Her'

Though Hilton is unsure if Richards will be a part next season's RHOBH, she admits that the show has been good for her. "I think the show has been really great," Hilton said. "I mean she's a professional. She's an actress. But this is real." 

"Kim needs to learn the tools to cope when there is something that's upsetting," Hilton added. "You have to learn to use the tools to not fall off the wagon."

http://www.people.com/article/kim-richards-kathy-hilton-rehab-interview

Yall Kathy said Kim is professional.

• Love 2

Love ya so much BlackMamba for keeping us up to date on all the happenings with this bunch. 

Same for everyone who posts links and any breaking news.

"Kim needs to learn the tools to cope when there is something that's upsetting," Hilton added. "You have to learn to use the tools to not fall off the wagon."

You know, if Kim is so effed up in the membrane, ain't no amount of tools gonna help her. She also has the mentality of a pre-teen.

• Love 2

Well, who knows what Kathy is using. Or she is just trying to avoid having a strung out, unemployed/unemployable Kim end up moving in with her.

Knowing what we know now, can we imagine how galling it was for the other cast members to have to deal with Kim and her special Kimness? Just one example, when LisaV RSVP'd "no" to Kim's daughter's graduation party, but she and Ken send a lovely gift of an expensive pen, and Kim ends up confronting her with the fact that LisaV actually was in town that evening, and then Kim.would.not.let.it.drop. despite the fact that LisaV hadn't done anything wrong. I think once she sent off the pen and the RSVP the event slipped her mind, and she thought she was going to be out of town but ended up returning early...anyway, she wasn't lying and she didn't owe Kim or her daughter any more, but Kim just kept carrying on about it, and I think LisaV appologised just trying to end the issue but Kim still kept going on, and with this tone of having scored the higher moral ground somehow, and caught LisaV in a lie.

Every time something like this happened, all of the women knew who Kim really is, and that at any given time she probably doesn't know what day it is, but they had to film with her and interact with her, and put up with her drug and alcohol fueled behavior. I so hope that if she returns, even as friend, that no one else will film with her.

• Love 7

Kathy Hilton Supports Sister Kim Richards After She Entered Rehab: 'I'm Very Proud of Her'

http://www.people.com/article/kim-richards-kathy-hilton-rehab-interview

Yall Kathy said Kim is professional.

I cant!!

"I'm very proud of her," Hilton said. "She decided on her own to go."

She decided on her own to go to rehab Kathy?????  What the hell was the Dr Phil show (that you set up) about if not forcing her to go to rehab?

Where's Kristin Taekman to sing "Delusional!!!!" when you need her?

• Love 4

She decided on her own to go to rehab Kathy?????  What the hell was the Dr Phil show (that you set up) about if not forcing her to go to rehab?

Well, Kim did turn Dr Phil down and went to a different "sober living" facility, which technically means she checked herself in . She is not in rehab, she was photo'd at a e' cig store the same day the DP show aired which would be way too soon had she really been in "rehab" IMO, Kim is just laying round, going through the motions as little as required, biding her time to leave for the wedding/party and that will be the end of any "rehab" or "sober living" until she is forced in by her kids/family again. Kim will always be inside the revolving door high as a kite.

• Love 6

She decided on her own to go to rehab Kathy????? What the hell was the Dr Phil show (that you set up) about if not forcing her to go to rehab?

She decided to go the last time she went!

• Love 3
(edited)

I hate to talk about Kim again, but these throwback season 2 episodes are so telling.

You all must watch the Lost Footage from this season in the beginning.  Kim really doesn't like Mauricio.  LMFAO!

Andy asked Mauricio if Kim ever apologized for being 36 hrs late for his birthday vacation  He said, "No when she's well enough I hope they can have a sit down talk."

Then Andy asks Kim if she ever apologized to Mauricio and she said "Why you got to go there?  He was fed up? "
Andy says, "Well you both were fed up."
She then says with a slight attitude, "That's right.  Let's stick it to my side.  Truthfully, it's my sister's husband.  So let's call it that.  I'm really close to my BIL, Rick.  It's Kyle's husband.  That's all I'm going to say about that. "

Andy then ask does this have anything to do with goddamn house.  Kim then adds, "It's build up.  Then Hawaii, it was so uncalled for."  Then she mocks his accent  "The way he went about 'The truth, the truth, the truth will set you free.'  Come on.  I was so over that whole thing."

Andy injects, "Do you understand why he was upset?"  Kim adds, "He should had been enjoying his birthday.  Don't worry about where I am.  That's ridiculous.  Have fun.  It's your birthday.  Get over it.  Get a life."

Andy then says "There is some work that needs to be done in the relationship."  Kim says, "I apologized when I got there."

Andy asks, "Do you think he owes you an apology?"  Kim says, "For the way he came at me?  You know what, he can have it.  I don't want it.  I'm sorry I was late more than once and it didn't make any difference."

AHHH REALLY THIS WOMAN IS HOTMESS (DOT)ORG!!!  EVERYONE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO KIM BUT SHE CAN'T GIVE AN APOLOGY LIKE AN ADULT WHEN SHE'S THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

Imagine that...beloved little Kimmie Richards WALKING ON SUNSHINE!!!

On a more serious note, there are some bizarre similarities in Kim's meltdown behavior and Allison's in this Intervention episode.

Maybe huffing is more "trendy" amongst the "old enough to know better" crowd than I realized.

Isn't huffing what got Demi admitted to the ER a few years back, when she was inexplicably hanging out at some sorority house or some such fucknuttery?

Was Demi huffing paint/glue or was she doing nitrous oxide?  

Whip-its, the hippie crack!  One of my first parties that I went to in LA and every single person was doing nitrous.  A bunch of people had their own bottles (!)  really fancy, from places like Sur La Table to make whipped cream with, only they wasn't any heavy cream involved. Okay, I admit, I did some.  It was very giggly stuff, just like being at the dentist, only better because no one was filling any cavities or pulling anything.  

They sold the chargers at our local Gelson's. Crispin Glover was always there.  Maybe he was there for the nitrous too.

• Love 2
(edited)

If anything, the toxicology results have revealed that this is far more serious than I could have imagined and eclipses any opinion I had about Kim's involvement with the show because her lies, belligerent behavior and repugnant personality made me cold to her problems. But now, I'm actually afraid for her and watching that Intervention clip sealed it for me. God help her, I find nothing entertaining or snark worthy about any of this.

As regards Alison, the huffer on Intervention, my husband and I watched that episode in stone cold horror.  We were sure she was going to be permanently brain damaged and were amazed that by the end of the episode, she already seemed a thousand percent better.  Terrifying.  I knew a kid in my neighborhood back in Brooklyn who huffed Dust-Off for cleaning computers and just dropped dead from it one day.  

I can't imagine that huffing paint thinner or glue feels so amazing that the risk/reward for it would be worth it in any way at all, but who knows with Kim?  I seriously hope that they are at the breaking point with Kim in terms of her remaining on the show.  This level of information is way too much.  I can still snark, but why?  She's just a sick, messed up, nasty woman.   It reminds me a little bit of when Britney Spears was having such a rough time.  I was never a fan, but people were ruthless about her and in her case it felt more like mental illness than anything else.

It wasn't fun to watch her fall apart and it wasn't fun to make fun of her either.  Just depressing.  Hopefully Andy will finally realize this is a little bit more important than a ratings grab and just tell Kim that it's over.

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 2

I'm about 20 minutes from SF (depending on traffic on GG).  I'm not tall enough to be Brandi, not brunette, so Lisa V & Kyle are out, not as thin as Lisa R, lips too thin for Taylor, no plastic surgery, so that leave out Adrienne, and that leaves Kim.  Hmmm, maybe with enough alcohol, a healthy dose of delusion, and a quick loan from my family I could pull it off ;-)    I say we go for it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Demi Moore is a "huffer"? How did I never know that? I never even knew she want to rehab.

Notnowimbusy, depending on which direction you live, we may be neighbors. I'm about 30 minutes east of the city.

I'm thin, blonde, short and currently on heavy pain medicine so I guess I have to be the Kim.

But you guys better not steal my god damn house! Make sure there are plenty of bathrooms for me as that's where I'll be spending most of the evening.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 7

Was Demi huffing paint/glue or was she doing nitrous oxide?  

Whip-its, the hippie crack!  One of my first parties that I went to in LA and every single person was doing nitrous.  A bunch of people had their own bottles (!)  really fancy, from places like Sur La Table to make whipped cream with, only they wasn't any heavy cream involved. Okay, I admit, I did some.  It was very giggly stuff, just like being at the dentist, only better because no one was filling any cavities or pulling anything.  

They sold the chargers at our local Gelson's. Crispin Glover was always there.  Maybe he was there for the nitrous too.

It might have been the nitrous oxide now that you mention it.

I was so shocked by her engaging in such shenanigans under the described circumstances that I think my jaw practically hit the floor.

I don't recall any of her daughters being in attendance, so I was frankly quite stymied as to just why she would be hanging around with girls that young on her own.

And then, probably because I really don't give much of a rat's ass about Demi, I wrote it off as some temporary leave of her sanity due to her recent separation from Ashton.

Crazy stuff, that's for sure.

• Love 4
(edited)
CONRAD IS AT IT AGAIN...
http://WWW.tmz.com/#...arrest-speeding  

DANG IT!!!  I've got a monster of a headache, but I wanted to read what Conrad has done now!  I scrolled up and down that TMZ page, then left to right, and I never found it.  I'm stubborn, so I went back again and started over.  Top to bottom, left to right, right to left -- NOTHING!  Would someone be nice and just tell me what the item said?  Thanks a bunch in advance!

Edited by Lura
(edited)

DANG IT!!!  I've got a monster of a headache, but I wanted to read what Conrad has done now!  I scrolled up and down that TMZ page, then left to right, and I never found it.  I'm stubborn, so I went back again and started over.  Top to bottom, left to right, right to left -- NOTHING!  Would someone be nice and just tell me what the item said?  Thanks a bunch in advance!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/17/conrad-hilton-charged-paris-hilton-brother-felony-charge-arrest-speeding?adid=TMZ_Search_Results :)

Edited by Diane Mars

Okay, can somebody explain the huffing thing to me?  How do you blow the stuff up your nose without getting the stuff that's supposed to come out of it (spray paint, air freshener, etc.) up your nose?  Or does all the "fun" begin after you've emptied it out?    

I'm not considering starting or anything, just don't understand the mechanics of it.   

Diane Mars, (((THANK YOU!))) 

Maharincess, I think you're right about Monty Hall.  Boy, it's been a long time since that show was on!

Speaking of Conrad, Ted Casablanca once wrote that one of Kathy's two sons is gay and that Kathy's panties were in a twist about it.  I have a hunch that it's Conrad, although I could be wrong.  Why is it, I wonder, that Paris and Conrad seem to be in trouble all the time, but we never read anything much about Nicki and the other son? 

Was the wedding this past weekend, or is it coming up?

(edited)

Okay, can somebody explain the huffing thing to me?  How do you blow the stuff up your nose without getting the stuff that's supposed to come out of it (spray paint, air freshener, etc.) up your nose?  Or does all the "fun" begin after you've emptied it out?    

I'm not considering starting or anything, just don't understand the mechanics of it.   

I don't understand it either, kassa, and would like to know out of curiousity.

Does huffing leave one like this or is this something else?

tumblr_mklg3sHbsB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

ETA:  .gif from T. Kyle at realitytvgifs.

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 3

Conrad did that last summer.  I am wondering if he will be allowed to leave the country for Brooke's wedding.  Recently his bond/bail arrangement was changed to house arrest.  Will this guy  make it to sentencing without several violations? 

You pour the liquid out of a bottle and onto a rag, and inhale that, or you can inhale directly from a canister.  I think most people these days inhale from canisters. If you go back a few pages you'll see a videos from a woman on Intervention who inhaled Dust-Off.  It's very scary stuff.

I could be wrong, if so, someone correct me. From what I recall being told in Al-Anon, the brain cells are damaged and cannot be repaired nor could new cells be generated. Once those brain cells are gone, they are gone. This is why many people who are in recovery, sometimes have to take medication to help the brain function. I had one relative who had to take Wellbutrin after his stints in rehab.

This is why I have mentioned time and time again about Kim possibly being brain damaged. Of course, she is not brain damaged to the extent like we normally think of brain-damaged people who are in vegetative states, but damaged to the point that her brain functions in a somewhat abnormal way. I know what I am thinking, just cannot put it in words. I am sure someone else can put it in better terms.  The brain is exposed to the alcohol, drugs and other substances Kim has ingested over the years just as other organs are being exposed and affected.

Agreed, Kim certainly is brain damaged by way of drugs/alcohol. And her brain will return to a point of homeostasis after she detoxes. But beyond that, it's believed that the process of neurogenesis can occur and the growth of new nerons (brain cells) and can form new connections between cells in adults that have damaged and/or lost brain cells due to drugs, alcohol, concussion, concussions, stress, depression, etc. To what degree, in Kim and others that have abused substances like she has for decades, your guess is as good as mine.

• Love 3
(edited)

Okay, can somebody explain the huffing thing to me? How do you blow the stuff up your nose without getting the stuff that's supposed to come out of it (spray paint, air freshener, etc.) up your nose? Or does all the "fun" begin after you've emptied it out?

Beavis-Butthead with Paint Thinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=42r2XP76798

Here is Evelyn from My Stange Addiction and her Air Freshener addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=y9IJjGYQz6c

Edited by BlackMamba
(edited)

Yes. I've never done it but I watched kids suck freon from home a/c units, back in my teenage years. Personally, I think being blacked out drunk is more acceptable. I wouldn't recommend it though.

My sister used to huff the gas from "redi-whip", from our refrigerator. Apparently, don't shake it and just take a deep breath. It gives you the "wah-wah-wahs". Which sounds stupid to me but, ok....I'll take her word for it.

These both give a person a high. And a hangover. And sick. Nothing like throwing up spit choking down some gas that gets you high for *maybe* 3 minutes. Gross.

(Oh, and just for any young people reading this, it's not a tutorial. My sister is dead now from this crap) sorry for being so blunt but considering the conversation? Blunt might be best.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 16

Condolences for your loss. What a tragic story.  I hope stories like yours reach Kim if she is in fact using inhalants. 

I guess it is oversimplifying to say Kim is old enough to know better.

• Love 7

Kay Rosario has some strong words for Kim

“Kim is too far gone and there is really no hope for her at this point. I have no sympathy for her at all. I have known Kim since she was a little girl. She deserves everything that is going wrong in her life right now because she brought this on herself.”

“I was surprised about the arrest because Kim has always been able to talk herself out of anything, but someone has to stop her. Her sisters couldn’t. Her family cannot and now I have learned that even I could not. Kim’s gone forever and I don’t know that there is any rehab in the world that can save her at this point.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2099789/kay-rozario-is-done-with-kim-richards-after-winning-lawsuit/

• Love 14

Yes. I've never done it but I watched kids suck freon from home a/c units, back in my teenage years. Personally, I think being blacked out drunk is more acceptable. I wouldn't recommend it though.

My sister used to huff the gas from "redi-whip", from our refrigerator. Apparently, don't shake it and just take a deep breath.

These both give a person a high. And a hangover. And sick. Nothing like throwing up spit choking down some gas that gets you high for *maybe* 3 minutes. Gross.

(Oh, and just for any young people reading this, it's not a tutorial. My sister is dead now from this crap)

(((MissMel)))I am so sorry for your loss. 

My sister is almost 3 years sober (alcohol) and I'm still scared that she will relapse and wind up dead.  If she had more stability in general by having a job and other things, I would feel better and not be so scared but I can't live her life for her and have done all that I can.   

• Love 4

Thank you. It's not necessary though. It's her story, I'm just the one left to tell it.

And no, I've seen 40 years olds buy cases and cases of aerosol cream to party with. It's not just a teenage thing although it is in the "stupid young kids" range of thinking.

My sister was 41 when she died. Older than me and my only sibling.

Having said all this, I don't know if I believe Kim Richards is huffing. I'd put my bank account down that she's got meth going on with the drinking and pills. Or crack. Meth just seems more acceptable in her circle, probably. Either one keeps you in the bathroom for few extra minutes.

• Love 7

(((MissMel)))I am so sorry for your loss. 

My sister is almost 3 years sober (alcohol) and I'm still scared that she will relapse and wind up dead.  If she had more stability in general by having a job and other things, I would feel better and not be so scared but I can't live her life for her and have done all that I can.

Thank you. Again, not necessary. Words to the wise: you are not responsible. She is her own person and makes her own decisions. I hope you both have a healthy and happy journey in this world. (My sister actually did pass of alcohol. It was not a nice thing to see. Crime scene tape wrapped around your mother's house, is not exactly fun. I wouldn't wish that memory on anyone)

• Love 4

I guess it is oversimplifying to say Kim is old enough to know better.

No, it's not oversimplifying it. It's just the truth. They are old enough to know better and they still do it. That makes it a choice. This is the point where people recognize the ship is sinking. It's time to jump or go down with it.

Choices are fun like that.

• Love 5

I am curious why the court did award one penny in pain and suffering-looking at the photos were painful for me.  I do believe this woman wanted Kim's attention more than her money. Kim minimalized the woman's trauma to a point to make her seem insignificant. 

A bit harsh to say there is no hope for Kim but I get that she has probably seen and heard far more than we could ever guess about Kim, especially with her daughter Lianne being Kim's BFF.

• Love 5

I am curious why the court did award one penny in pain and suffering-looking at the photos were painful for me.  I do believe this woman wanted Kim's attention more than her money. Kim minimalized the woman's trauma to a point to make her seem insignificant. 

A bit harsh to say there is no hope for Kim but I get that she has probably seen and heard far more than we could ever guess about Kim, especially with her daughter Lianne being Kim's BFF.

If I remember reading the documents on the ruling correctly, the Judge said that Kay needed provide documentation - I assume from a licensed psychiatrist or psychological expert of the mental and emotional trauma which was why he couldn't rule in favor of the emotional distress. For some reason, I remember thinking it was worded such that she had the option to present further documentation to the court at a later date, but i would have to go back and find that bit of information. 

• Love 2