Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Which is another way to say two faced. Just say that. Fork tongue is rude. Point blank, period.

It was rude for Kathy Hilton to say it about a yet to be identified individual?  I thought the initial objection was that it was some sort of slur?  I don't appreciate someone such as Kathy Hilton, to interject and lack specificity in who she is accusing of having a forked tongue.  I get it would be a slur if it were uttered in a way to mock a Native American but she wrote it so there is no way to judge how she meant it.  With all of the unpleasantness that is Kathy Hilton this just seems to be way down the list of grievances.  I can appreciate you don't like the saying but I cannot buy that it is some sort of slur.

• Love 5

The Hilton clan is just as messed up as the Dugan/Richard's clan. (Dugan was Big Kathy's maiden name) Lax/bad parenting all around on both sides!

I don;t think the Dugan/Richards clan would appreciate being compared to the Hilton brats. Big Kathy had two brothers and has a sister who is still  living and we have never heard anything negative about those Dugans.  I know at one time they used one of their restaurants in a RHONY scene.  Realistically, Kathy, Kyle and Kim did not get arrested or have sex tapes or frequent public meltdowns.  At last someone is recognizing that maybe there is some Hilton blame to be passed around.

On another subject -I noticed in Nicki Hilton's, style book that she credits one of her style icons as being her maternal grandmother.

I think Kyle and Brooke might have spoken ahead of time. I still say Brooke is grown and can invite who she wants too but in the same breath look who her mom is. When Kim doesn't get her way all hell breaks loose.

Kyle, when it comes to Kim, isnt trying to rock the boat nor give Kim the satisfaction at possibly ruining Brooke's dream wedding. Kim has already tried to be sneaky at disinviting her to the wedding behind her back and Kim got exposed for doing such.

Now here's a question was Kim's disinviting of Kyle came before or after Kyle posted those pics of Alexia being in the hospital? Kim might have done this out of spite.

I don't think the May version of the wedding was scheduled at the time of the dog bite.  It sounded to me as if the disinvite was in the works sometime in February.  The pics were posted in November.  I have an issue with this inviting and disinviting stuff-this is the bride and groom's affair -not the mother of the bride.  I was under the impression the Weiderhorns were picking up the tab-something they can afford to do since they let their Portland mansion go into foreclosure last month:  http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-22184-house_at_the_end_of_a_scam.html

• Love 4

Kyle as usual is in a no win situation here.

I believe that Broke has invited Kyle and all her family despite her mother tantrums ,but Kyle already knows that Kim doesn't want her there and one of her raging fits can ruin the wedding. IMO Kyle probably has talked to Broke and explained her why can't she go, after all this day is supposed to be her perfect day, they have planned it for so long and they (Hiltons, Richards, Davis) know that Kim doesn't give two shits about anybody else but her, daughter be damned, if she wants to start a fight at her daughter's wedding, she will.

Kim being in rehab/sober living is another reason, they probably think she is in a fragile state and any altercation or upset will drive her back to drink, which is laughable because deep inside they have to know that Kim has never and will never stop. It doesn't matter in the end , if Kyle doesn't attend, Kim will drink about that, she will blame Kyle for ruining her daughter's wedding by not coming and will stop going to rehab/SL. If Kyle shows up and Kim confronts her, then Kim will drink anyway because she is upset about the confrontation.

Kim will find one and million of excuses to drink , whether Kyle attends the wedding or not is irrelevant, Kim will use that as an excuse to relapse and leave her retreat/rehab and next season if Kim and/or Brandi come back to the show the viewers will hear all about how awful Kyle is for ruining her niece's wedding. Kyle is never going to win this battle.    

• Love 10

I also would assume that Kyle is returning to the show and Kim is not. She'll now be known as the one who threw Kimmy under the bus which, of course, she did not.

This is sad but sometimes family members are toxic. I think Kim is toxic after seeing her in the limo years ago and then this season. It's time for Kyle to cut the ties and move on with her own family.

• Love 8
(edited)

Lol, here's a post out of the blue ......see if there is any possibility here.

Kim and Kyle are actually not fighting but pretending they are. Kathy is making headlines via Kim. Kathy signs up as a housewife thereby allowing Kim to remain a HW. The three sisters' storyline is all family related and they relegate all the other HWs to background noise as they should be. (giggle).

Kathy's famous children periodically appear. Consequently the not-so-famous cousins begin to appear and then become famous. Bravo decides to give them a spinoff which will be called The Kardash.... I mean...the name of which will be determined. (Hey, I slipped...a lot of similarities you know.)

The sisters/Bravo privately call the show KKK. EVEN Bravo realized it was best to do at this time. Whether it be Kathy, Kim and Kyle or Kim, Kathy and Kyle or Kyle, Kathy and Kim Bravo would save themselves some grief and all sisters would be on their best behavior vying for the coveted first 'K' though each sister is sure they know who gets it striking out the other two as possibilities.

With the addition of Kathy we may get to see more of London....Paris....even more home movies.

What would you name the show? :D

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4
(edited)

My bet is that the tweet was about LisaV.  If I remember correctly, Kim and Kyle have, more than once, imitated (badly) LisaV's accent and used the word lovely.  I grew up in England and it is a word my English step-family uses often.  I think Kathy has heard them do the imitation and she spends time in England, and would use that term referring to LisaV.

My opinion is that Brandi is a person who finds what she considers the weak spot in a person then when she feels they have wronged her, she hits that weak spot.  Hard.  She likes to divide folks because they are easier to conquer.

I think when Brandi was hanging with the Hilton's she spewed forth a lot of hateful things about all the HW's to Kathy and Kim, stirring up, twisting and dividing them from the other women. I doubt that Kathy had the cojones to talk with the HW's about what was said and can easily see why she now would tweet that about LisaV thinking Lisa's tweet was an effort to bounce Kim from the show rather than stating the obvious.

Paraphrasing LisaV, Kim is Kathy's asshole now.  I think Kathy wants Kim to stay on the show so Kathy doesn't have to become the asshole's sole bank and Lisa's tweet was twisted to seemingly threaten Kim's job.

It's not about how you play the game it is about how to place the blame!

In order to continue on the show, Kim and Brandi would need a friend who was willing to interact  more than superficially with them, I think Kathy fills that requirement.  What a trinity of dysfunction that would be.

Lol, here's a post out of the blue ......see if there is any possibility here.

Kim and Kyle are actually not fighting but pretending they are. Kathy is making headlines via Kim. Kathy signs up as a housewife thereby allowing Kim to remain a HW. The three sisters' storyline is all family related and they relegate all the other HWs to background noise as they should be. (giggle).

Kathy's famous children periodically appear. Consequently the not-so-famous cousins begin to appear and then become famous. Bravo decides to give them a spinoff which will be called The Kardash.... I mean...the name of which will be determined. (Hey, I slipped...a lot of similarities you know.)

The sisters/Bravo privately call the show KKK. EVEN Bravo realized it was best to do at this time. Whether it be Kathy, Kim and Kyle or Kim, Kathy and Kyle or Kyle, Kathy and Kim Bravo would save themselves some grief and all sisters would be on their best behavior vying for the coveted first 'K' though each sister is sure they know who gets it striking out the other two as possibilities.

With the addition of Kathy we may get to see more of London....Paris....even more home movies.

LOL

Hell on Heels ;)

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 4

Kim and Kyle are actually not fighting but pretending they are

I don't think so

Neither is such good actress to pull it off. Kim can't act like such a vicious and hateful woman, what would be the gain in that?

Kyle's sadness and disbelief when Kim blamed her daughter for the dog bit and threatened to talk about her daughter's problems was 100% real.  IMO

• Love 10

I don't think the May version of the wedding was scheduled at the time of the dog bite.  It sounded to me as if the disinvite was in the works sometime in February.  The pics were posted in November.  I have an issue with this inviting and disinviting stuff-this is the bride and groom's affair -not the mother of the bride.  I was under the impression the Weiderhorns were picking up the tab-something they can afford to do since they let their Portland mansion go into foreclosure last month:  http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-22184-house_at_the_end_of_a_scam.html

Thanks, interesting article, it lead me to another article.  I had no idea Andrew Weiderhorn did 14 months in prison for being involved in a scam that bilked folks out of their retirement plan.

He has had good product placement for Fat Burger on RHOBH every time the Richards had a celebration.

• Love 3

Thanks, interesting article, it lead me to another article.  I had no idea Andrew Weiderhorn did 14 months in prison for being involved in a scam that bilked folks out of their retirement plan.

He has had good product placement for Fat Burger on RHOBH every time the Richards had a celebration.

I will say he has an ambitious plan getting an additional 200 franchises of Fatburger sold.   I was under the impression Kyle and Mauricio were friends with the Weiderhorns.  Kyle has said she was there when the Weiderhorn twins were born-which was before Farrah.  So I am thinking this is an old Big Kathy connection. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-kim-and-montys-relationship

I just wonder how much Kim was around the Weiderhorns over the years.  I believe Brooke and Thayer have dated for a very long time.  If Kim needs a job post rehab perhaps Fatburger corporate could hire her.

• Love 6

Kim agrees to a 90 day program after daughter's wedding

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-rehab-rhobh-star-agrees-90-more-days-treatment/

So she has been hiding and I wonder has she been canned also from RHOBH if shes all of sudden going 90 days.

So Kim moved again? IMO, that's why she is saying she will do a 90 day "rehab", she has no home! Kathy needs to either get that guest house ready or build 1 for Kimmie and youngest son to move into! LOL

• Love 4

So Kim moved again? IMO, that's why she is saying she will do a 90 day "rehab", she has no home! Kathy needs to either get that guest house ready or build 1 for Kimmie and youngest son to move into! LOL

Kathy must be dying inside. She doesnt want this job!

• Love 2

I'm (humbly) happy that some of you agree with me that LisaVan is the object of Kathy's tweet.  I don't see, though, how Lisa did anything so vicious to deserve a tweet like that.  Once again, it falls on others to figure out what in the heck the Hiltons are thinking!  They are truly the one and only, original Twisted Sisters!

This wedding situation has brought out the one reason why I have never liked Kim.  She can use all the blue language she cares to.  She can drink as much as she wants to.  But the one thing that makes me look at her with scorn is her total disregard for the word "family."  For as long as we've known her, she (and Kyle) have fought.  Whereas Kyle seems to put a premium on family and what it means, Kim spits in the face at the concept of family.  She has taken help from Kyle and Mauricio -- not only the "comfort" kind of help, but financial help as well.  Kyle adores her children, yet Kim doesn't seem to care unless she can use the children against Kyle.  Kathy and Kyle have both been good sisters to Kim, but I don't know of anything that Kim has done in return.  She simply doesn't seem to realize that when the chips are down, family is there.  Of all the people she should be thanking, her family is paramount.  This, more than anything, makes me livid with her.

I have two brothers who are both wonderful, both gentlemen, both as nice as can be, yet they had a falling out three years ago (right after my parents died), and they still aren't speaking.  It has broken my heart. They are all I have of family, yet they've destroyed our family.  Kim is doing the same and has done it for years.  So, perhaps my feelings are personal, but I think what Kim is doing (barring Kyle from the wedding) is unforgivable.  By the same token, I don't think Kathy should be defending her.  She claims to be neutral, but her tweet says otherwise.  All the money in the world is not going to buy Kim another family, nor will it buy me one.  As long as Kim can have her drugs and her booze, why worry about family?  They're only there to post bail for her!  Some time, somehow, I hope that Kim finds herself in a miserable situation that her family cannot buy her out of.  Further, I hope they're not available to her.  I'd like to see Kim learn the real value of having their company and their love.  I hope she has plenty of time to think about the petty things she's been concerned about, like inviting and dis-inviting a sister to a wedding, and like causing tension when she could have been developing trust and showing love.  I don't want anyone like her on the show anymore.  If Kyle has been the same way, I don't want her either, and I surely don't want Kathy joining up!  The Hiltons/Richards can go live in their own little world and fight their fights, but I'm sick of them.  They're honestly no good.  Just no good at all!

• Love 4

I think all was fine in Hilton land when Kyle and Kim were on a successful TV show and then the limo ride was the first thing Kathy was disappointed in Kyle for doing to the family.  I still think the biggest divide in the family was when Mauricio opened The Agency. It was soon after that LvP and Ken accused Mauricio of developing friendships to get listings.  Lisa and Ken were friends with Kathy and Rick Hilton and I am sure that Rick Hilton has zero interest is seeing anything Kyle and Mauricio do succeed let alone eclipse his agency's sales.  LvP and Ken were tough on Kyle and Mauricio and I think it was only once they realized Brandi was the one making taking shots at them. 

Kathy apparently cares little about her addict sister's show dilemma.  Can't imagine it was a good idea to go after LvP. 

• Love 3

I think all was fine in Hilton land when Kyle and Kim were on a successful TV show and then the limo ride was the first thing Kathy was disappointed in Kyle for doing to the family.  I still think the biggest divide in the family was when Mauricio opened The Agency. It was soon after that LvP and Ken accused Mauricio of developing friendships to get listings.  Lisa and Ken were friends with Kathy and Rick Hilton and I am sure that Rick Hilton has zero interest is seeing anything Kyle and Mauricio do succeed let alone eclipse his agency's sales.  LvP and Ken were tough on Kyle and Mauricio and I think it was only once they realized Brandi was the one making taking shots at them. 

Kathy apparently cares little about her addict sister's show dilemma.  Can't imagine it was a good idea to go after LvP. 

Now the thought that LVP/Ken and Kathy/Rick were friends and frankly probably travel in overlapping social circles more so than they would have with the Umansky's maybe Lisa's bashings of Mauricio make at bit more sense. I never understood Lisa doing that because it was so cruel and not a very smart chess move to garner fan approval. Hum, something to ponder.

• Love 2
(edited)

I never understood Lisa doing that because it was so cruel and not a very smart chess move to garner fan approval. Hum, something to ponder.

Well it was applauded greatly when LVP, Yo and Brandi were cliquey in season 3. Mainly because a lot viewers still dont like Kyle. Trust, Kyle got a "pass" thanks to Kim's addiction this season but the minute Kyle ever has another mean girl moment or she somewhat shows signs of not being as loyal to LVP like it was back in season 3 fans will turn on her with the quick unless youve always been a big Kyle fan and you forgive her for faults similar to fans who are loyal to LVP.

So Kathy best be real careful coming after LVP because not only will she make hard for herself but as well Kyle most of all.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Well it was applauded greatly when LVP, Yo and Brandi were cliquey in season 3. Mainly because a lot viewers still dont like Kyle. Trust, Kyle got a "pass" thanks to Kim's addiction this season but the minute Kyle ever has another mean girl moment or she somewhat shows signs of not being as loyal to LVP like it was back in season 3 fans will turn on her with the quick unless youve always been a big Kyle fan and you forgive her for faults similar to fans who are loyal to LVP.

So Kathy best be real careful coming after LVP because not only will she make hard for herself but as well Kyle most of all.

I like both LisaV and Kyle and still thought it was a cruel move on Lisa's part but if her previous friendship was more with the Hiltons and Mauricio did start up a new agency it might make more sense, at least to me. That and the "you're so jelly" stupidity... ; ^p

(edited)

So I guess being disowned by her kids if she drank alcohol again was more lies from Kim.

Brooke seems to be enabling her mother which is different from just offering support. I wish Kim's kids went to Al-Anon (I assume they also deal with family member & loved ones of people with other substance abuse problems). Chad, the one who I think was hospitalized for psychiatric problems, seemed like the most level headed offspring of Kim….lol, who would have thought that would be the case.

I wonder who would triumph in a face off between Nene and KimR?

edit: when is not the same as went

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 3

The Real Bums of Beverly Hills.

The sisters/Bravo privately call the show KKK.

I could see them doing that, actually, and laughing their heads off like it's ever-so-clever and naughty. *cue Kyle's knowing smirk*

• Love 2

So I guess being disowned by her kids if she drank alcohol again was more lies from Kim.

Brooke seems to be enabling her mother which is different from just offering support. I wish Kim's kids went to Al-Anon (I assume they also deal with family member & loved ones of people with other substance abuse problems). Chad, the one who I think was hospitalized for psychiatric problems, seemed like the most level headed offspring of Kim….lol, who would have thought that would be the case.

I wonder who would triumph in a face off between Nene and KimR?

edit: when is not the same as went

And Whitney too. Seems like the children w the second husband has better sense.

• Love 3

Interesting that the pic Brooke posted on mother's day promently featured Brooks's face not her mother's, just an observation.

Someone asked up thread what Lisa V did to get that reaction from Kathy? I think it's as simple as LV suggesting that Kim should leave the show if it is bad for her health. That what I think anyway.

• Love 1

Thanks to all of you who posted the news about Kim moving.

When I read about it, I couldn't help but wonder if her landlord made her move because of Kingsley.

When I read about it, I couldn't help but wonder if her landlord made her move because of Kingsley.

I wondered the same and then again I would not be surprised to learn that Kim will go back to the house.  You would think if she had moved out the press would have caught the moving pictures.  Tamara Tattles alleged has a neighbor of Kim's who reports to her.

• Love 2

Good point. I can't believe she's moving again.  How many different places has she moved to during the run of this show?  It began with her moving (remember her coming late to Portia's birthday party after she had promised Kyle she would help set up?  And "moving" that day consisted of Chad with a friend's pick up truck)  And it will probably end the same way.  She provides no stability for anyone in her life:  Chad, Monty, son Kingsley...

Maybe she can't afford it because she is having to pay for two places.  Maybe Dr Phil is not footing the bill and she is at a spa-like facility.  Maybe she's really at the Four Seasons waiting for the storm to blow over (thanks for putting that in my head Brandi).  If that is the case, I bet Bravo has made employment conditional on 90 day rehab.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense for someone already in rehab to announce that they will be going into a 90 day rehab program.

• Love 1
(edited)

Radar is reporting she will be back on BH next season, having done what the producers wanted her to do - I guess less than a month in "rehab" makes her fine.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-saves-real-housewives-beverly-hills-contract/

So hoping it is not true, but if it is, I'm out. Done with the Kim Richards show.

I find it hard to believe Bravo has no concerns about her.

ETA: also found this

http://blindgossip.com/?p=71273

"In the eternal quest to create drama for a reality show, these two women have agreed to pretend to fight with each other over an upcoming wedding.

One is pretending that she will not attend because she is angry with the other. Snub!

The one little detail that nobody is talking about? The wedding itself is a lie! The couple is already married and has been since last year! However, the TV show wanted more drama, so they are staging a “wedding” to upgrade the party’s importance and to add fuel to the feud between the women.

If the first woman didn’t show for a party, it’s not a big deal. However, if she didn’t show for a “wedding”... well, that’s dramatic!

The first woman, her husband, and her child/ren, were there for the real wedding last year. This fake wedding and “snub” storyline were scripted simply to manufacture some controversy. Their lives really just aren’t that interesting without it!

For some real drama, though, we would have the first woman show up at the “wedding” at the last minute… tears in her eyes… all is forgiven… hug it out. But that’s just us."

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well Mwell beat me to the links... I'll just speak what I have to say.

Bravo/Evolution are proving yet again how ball-less they are if they offer Kim another contract. How many times this woman will be given a slap on the wrist for being an addict on national tv! The excuse I keep reading "Kim needs her job or she'll be broke." Annnnd! Kim has rich family members who have enabled her for years, you mean to tell me if she got fired, they would sincerely stop?? BS! This is classic Kim manipulation and mind f***ing at it's finest! "Feel sorry for me. Im a wonderful actress but no one has the guts to hire me. I need reality t.v. to buy my dru-I mean-pay my bills. Please Bravo give me my 65th chance to make it right. Remember ratings are best cure for the common cold!" Kim is going to act/play sober again like she did Season 4 in Season 6 then by Season 7 we might finally see some coke or heroin on the nose!

You know what, I wont stop watching, yet I won't begrudge anyone who does! In a way, I hope the ratings plummet if Kim particularly returns I hope many fans will be like "Enough with her ass!" This is Kim's life shes turning into that movie "The Star" with Bette Davis but this time it'll be tragic on Kim's end. I dont like her one bit but if she dies one day on Bravo's watch all because they are scared for their ratings to decline and Kathy possibly bullying her demands that she nor her daughters will make appearances; then this will be worse than Russell Armstrong because Kim's an actual housewife! Yet who knows Bravo might want the cyptic headlines and them to say Ex child actress, Kim Richards, finally ODs and dies. or Kim Richards has died of cirrhosis of the liver. Funeral services will be closed from the public and the media.

Sighs.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9
(edited)

I actually did manage to give up this show last year. I came here for the chat about the show, and I did tune in for the reunions, but it is possible to quit this show. But also to enjoy it, if that makes sense.

I hope the other women freeze out Kim and Brandi, if they return. They shouldn't have to work with these unprofessional idiots.

Edited by Cosmic Muffin
  • Love 1
(edited)

Can't Bravo start a addict show and put her there?

Let's not give them no ideas. They cant even handle this situation well. This show is already Intervention anyhow with more well known people and more sparkle.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Something that occurs to me:  I wonder whether Kim's return to the show will mean higher ratings.  Maybe Bravo is counting on a lot of new viewers who are interested in seeing how Kim is doing.  She's had so much publicity about this alcoholism, and people love to watch train wrecks, as I said once before.  It seems just possible to me that Bravo knows that Kim will butter their bread when she returns.  It wouldn't surprise me.

• Love 6
(edited)

Something that occurs to me:  I wonder whether Kim's return to the show will mean higher ratings.  Maybe Bravo is counting on a lot of new viewers who are interested in seeing how Kim is doing.  She's had so much publicity about this alcoholism, and people love to watch train wrecks, as I said once before.  It seems just possible to me that Bravo knows that Kim will butter their bread when she returns.  It wouldn't surprise me.

Might happen.  I prefer she go silently into a true recovery and not be on this show again.

I wonder who would interact with her other than with the same polite courtesies that LisaV gave Brandi this past season.  LisaR would probably cave.  I think Eileen and LisaV would be polite and avoid anything other than superficial conversation.

Most interesting, to me, would be how Kyle handled the interactions.  Kim can choose to be clean and sober or not, but it would be interesting to see if Kyle has learned or is learning how to deal with an addict whether said addict is truly in recovery or not.

Kim, like Sonja on RHONY, seems to prefer living in the past and/or the future rather than the present.

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 3

I don't even understand any decision to keep Kim. Bravo/Evolution can't watch her 24/7. She's proven that she gets into trouble when she's not filming. What if she ODs? What if she gets into a car accident while driving drunk? What if she kills someone? What if her terrible dog seriously mauls someone? What if he mauls her? She's an insurance nightmare. Any number of things in her life need to go only slightly wrong to have her go off the rails causing Evolution to scrap her footage. Even still, she'll probably refuse to talk about her sobriety. And she's proven to have a pretty boring life when you exclude her struggles to stay sober. Why would you keep her the cast when there is a decent chance that you'll have discard all of her footage?

• Love 1

Unfortunately I think this is true. I've looked for myself and when drama happens because of Kim and her addictions the ratings tend to spike. It is what it is and even though people like me don't want Kim to be on the show, there's no denying that she ends up generating a lot of discussion and a lot of the discussion is tied into her substance abuse issues in addition to her relationships with other people on the show. 

Kim and Brandi's threads are the longest here by far. Fan favorites like LisaV and Eileen don't generate as much discussion for whatever reason. 

I loathe the idea of a season of Kim being all self righteous in her sobriety because she managed to complete a brief stint in a posh rehab facility. The idea of her trying to tell everyone how hard she's been working and how much she's owning her behavior just makes the veins in my neck tighten and stand out. 

Then on top of that picturing all of the other women petting her and telling her how amazing she is for finally getting treatment--100% freaking gag me with a goddamned spoon. 

• Love 4

I think this might contain the same speculation but here it is-it is about Brandi but goes on and on about Kim.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2086918/rhobh-housewife-brandi-glanville-talks-weigh-gain-skin-infection-as-kim-richards-continues-rehab-stay/

Here are my guesses:

-The second ceremony is real and has nothing to do with whether or not Kim returns to the show and Kyle and her family will attend.  -It will be Kim and Brooke's to reveal if they go.

-Bravo isn't negotiating with Kim at all over sobriety issues.  I doubt there are any negotiations going on right now with Kim or her agent.  She has essentially said she is not on speaking terms with Kyle, Lisa R or Vanderpump.

-We have seen Kim come back from rehab twice.  Time for a new storyline.  Ratings will not change for the better seeing a new improved Kim she lies about her alcohol and drug usage.  Same with Minty and his moments to live-it has been over a year and thankfully he is still alive and basking in the Richards/Hilton glory.  I don't think anyone really wants to watch the actual passing of Monty or subsequent activities unless of course they are at The Polo Lounge, with Dr. Phil and a story about Kim returning to the scene of her arrest to celebrate her best friend and ex husband's life.

-Is it me or does Brandi seem to be desperately clutching on to Kim for her storyline?

• Love 4

Unfortunately I think this is true. I've looked for myself and when drama happens because of Kim and her addictions the ratings tend to spike. It is what it is and even though people like me don't want Kim to be on the show, there's no denying that she ends up generating a lot of discussion and a lot of the discussion is tied into her substance abuse issues in addition to her relationships with other people on the show. 

Kim and Brandi's threads are the longest here by far. Fan favorites like LisaV and Eileen don't generate as much discussion for whatever reason. 

I loathe the idea of a season of Kim being all self righteous in her sobriety because she managed to complete a brief stint in a posh rehab facility. The idea of her trying to tell everyone how hard she's been working and how much she's owning her behavior just makes the veins in my neck tighten and stand out. 

Then on top of that picturing all of the other women petting her and telling her how amazing she is for finally getting treatment--100% freaking gag me with a goddamned spoon. 

Hi Avaleigh-here is my point about Kim and her addictions-when she is not screwed up she and Brandi doing their thing the shows had the lowest ratings of the season.  No one really wants to watch Kim be a "good" mother to her adult children or watch someone work their steps.  Or in the case of Kim her telling us how hard she worked for her sobriety.

I don't think the other should be forced to film with her because when they do inquire about her sobriety she goes nuts. 

• Love 3

Hi Avaleigh-here is my point about Kim and her addictions-when she is not screwed up she and Brandi doing their thing the shows had the lowest ratings of the season.  No one really wants to watch Kim be a "good" mother to her adult children or watch someone work their steps.  Or in the case of Kim her telling us how hard she worked for her sobriety.

I don't think the other should be forced to film with her because when they do inquire about her sobriety she goes nuts. 

I agree that Kim doesn't bring anything to the table apart from her addiction issues. I understood exactly what LisaV meant when she said that she doesn't necessarily get Kim when she's talking about her turtle love or whatever it is because I feel the same way. Kim got annoyed and tried to make it seem like Lisa had never heard her talking about turtles before but the point I think totally went over Kim's head and to me it's that there's very little substance (heh) in Kim's life that the other women can connect with her on because her personal life is essentially off limits so that only leaves turtles, chicken salad, and her history as a child star.

If Kim is still using next season and is in denial about it then I can't help but think that Bravo will want to capture as much of that as they can because of how this has helped with ratings in the past.

My concern is that Kim will continue to blame the other women for her problems and I find it practically impossible to believe that this could be entertaining to anyone even to the small bunch of people who think that Kim is some huge victim in all of this who has been wronged by everyone connected with the show and that her behavior was never "that bad" and that she's just unfairly jumped on because of her history of addiction. I've never, never, never understood the idea that Kim has been singled out for behavior that wouldn't seem as bad if it were coming from somebody else. It simply isn't true IMO. 

• Love 4

It could be that Bravo planted the Radar story to test the waters.   They're pretty social media conscious and it could be that they wanted to gauge viewer response to the possibility of her coming back.

I find it hard to believe that they can commit to her at this point when she hasn't even been in rehab a month and this is not her first rodeo.  Season after season of Kim drunk, showing up late, not showing up at all - there is a part of me that just keeps asking why, when they can get almost anyone to do this show, they would want to cast their lot with her again.   I would think she would be their worst nightmare.

And of course, the above could just be wishful thinking on my part.

• Love 1

Have to say I lol'd at the story of Kim/Kyle pretending to be in a fight so thank you to the person that posted it.

I will roflmfao if Kathy ends up being a HW. 

I will never watch Bravo again if Bravo does a spinoff of the three sisters no matter what the title is!

• Love 2

Not only that but would the people who are advising Kim on this latest round of recovery--would they really think it sensible for her to be put back into the RH environment when it hasn't been helpful to her sobriety in the past. She's implied on several occasions that she's felt uncomfortable in various situations and parties where alcohol is involved so why would she want to jump back in to an environment where the women are (IMO anyway) likely encouraged to drink? 

Brandi is another one. She claims that the group drives her to drink so why would she want to continue to be in that sort of environment? Obviously for both of them the money and the fame make it worth it in spite of their protestations to the contrary. 

Nothing good is going to come from Kim coming back for round 6 on this show. The show seems like it has been beneficial to most of the women who have participated on it. I think the exceptions are Kim, possibly Adrienne, and to a much, much lesser extent Marisa (who had to have been hideously embarrassed upon seeing the way she consistently spoke about her husband all season long.) and Dana (who was embarrassing but probably not much more embarrassing than she usually is.) The rest of the women on this franchise though I feel like the show has mostly been positive for them even grifter Taylor. 

Have to say I lol'd at the story of Kim/Kyle pretending to be in a fight so thank you to the person that posted it.

I will roflmfao if Kathy ends up being a HW. 

I will never watch Bravo again if Bravo does a spinoff of the three sisters no matter what the title is!

Rather than a show on the three sisters, I think a show that is focused on the cousins could work with the three Ks basically being in supporting roles. Farrah, Brooke, Paris, Nicki, Whitney, and maybe Alexia even though she might be too young. I think that could be interesting. Maybe even throw in some other kids or nieces/nephews of housewives or friends of housewives.  

• Love 1

I would definitely watch a show with Dr. Phil interviewing the people at the Polo Lounge or the dog bite court trial. Is it improper to have a drinking game while we watch?

Big Kathy passed away a long time ago. Her hold on her daughters after all this time is bizarre.

• Love 5
(edited)

Unless they film and show, Kim similar how did they Taylor in season 3 then Bravo's intention is to capitalize off the "hype". They want the headlines with her Dr Phil meltdown, upcoming due in court, some wedding footage, and maybe get she and her sister into therapy scenes etc. They finally have some stuff to work with for Kim! While it might be clear Kim and Brandi have worn out their welcomes look at the threads. Kim, has damn near 4K posts dedicated to her addiction, behavior, her being a nasty person etc. Brandi's has close to 2K all because of the same, Eddie, her kids and her bloated face! The only way to get people like Brandi and Kim off Rhobh most of the viewers have to dissipate and let the voices be heard via Twitter. Because in TPTBs heads they look at the ratings weekly and are saying "These two are not so bad. Why get rid of them?" But the reason the show didnt cave like season 4 they actually brought on Eileen and Lisa R so it cuts both ways. I dunno if Bravo is going to reap the benefits of that for a season 6. We'll just have to see.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

I haven't read anywhere else about Kim moving, (or being homeless), except that one article.  But, it would make sense.  Her son is living somewhere in Malibu (I think it's a halfway house type of deal).   But on April 15th Monty posted a big thank you/love note to the Hilton's.   Then on the 29th he posted a pic of him sitting by the pool at Kathy Hilton's.   Then again, on May 9th he's got one a Barron Hiltons graduation.   So, it would seem that he's now semi-living at the Hilton's, at least while Kim is in rehab.   Pure guess, but if they were paying for Kim's rental, why do it while she's not there, with clearly undetermined  number of months she will be away.    Remember, she told Dr. Phil after the last rehab stint, she spent 6 months at the Beverly Hills hotel.  Was she homeless again during that time?  

• Love 3

Radar is reporting she will be back on BH next season, having done what the producers wanted her to do - I guess less than a month in "rehab" makes her fine.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-saves-real-housewives-beverly-hills-contract/

So hoping it is not true, but if it is, I'm out. Done with the Kim Richards show.

I find it hard to believe Bravo has no concerns about her.

ETA: also found this

http://blindgossip.com/?p=71273

"In the eternal quest to create drama for a reality show, these two women have agreed to pretend to fight with each other over an upcoming wedding.

One is pretending that she will not attend because she is angry with the other. Snub!

The one little detail that nobody is talking about? The wedding itself is a lie! The couple is already married and has been since last year! However, the TV show wanted more drama, so they are staging a “wedding” to upgrade the party’s importance and to add fuel to the feud between the women.

If the first woman didn’t show for a party, it’s not a big deal. However, if she didn’t show for a “wedding”... well, that’s dramatic!

The first woman, her husband, and her child/ren, were there for the real wedding last year. This fake wedding and “snub” storyline were scripted simply to manufacture some controversy. Their lives really just aren’t that interesting without it!

For some real drama, though, we would have the first woman show up at the “wedding” at the last minute… tears in her eyes… all is forgiven… hug it out. But that’s just us."

If this is true, they planned it months ago because we had heard about the destination wedding plan as long ago as last fall, I believe. I don't think this is true. 

(edited)

It could be that Bravo planted the Radar story to test the waters.   They're pretty social media conscious and it could be that they wanted to gauge viewer response to the possibility of her coming back.

I find it hard to believe that they can commit to her at this point when she hasn't even been in rehab a month and this is not her first rodeo.  Season after season of Kim drunk, showing up late, not showing up at all - there is a part of me that just keeps asking why, when they can get almost anyone to do this show, they would want to cast their lot with her again.   I would think she would be their worst nightmare.

And of course, the above could just be wishful thinking on my part.

Another source(s) for this story could well be Kathy and or Brandi. I could see either of them starting this rumor to keep Kim on the show. Kathy, so that Kim has a job and is not under foot living in her house and Brandi, because she has burned through every bridge leading to the other women with the exception of Yolanda and we are not sure she will be back. 

Also, ROL is not very accurate when it comes to who is asked back and who is left out. LOL

And as Roxy pointed out, if Kim is in rehab for 90 days, she will not be available for filming for a while, so I don't put too much stock into this rumor right now.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I honestly can't see them keeping her on.  No one will speak to her other than Brandi, and Brandi is stupid as hell, but even she knows that Kim is viewed by many as being what is colloquially known as 'a total asshole', so where's the story they can tell?  We already saw her do this once.  It wasn't remotely interesting the first time either.

The show will either become the Kim and Brandi Hour, or it will be insanely divided between Kim/sometimes Brandi and the rest of the women doing fun stuff and living their lives, because none of them seem to want to give the time of day to Kim or Brandi.   I can see Brandi trying to glom a little harder onto Yo in the hopes that Yo will be her new Lisa V.  

Kim?  Kim is basically alone at this point.  She has written the ladies off and they appear to be responding in kind.  Good for them, but I can't see the show working at all with that setting.

• Love 4
(edited)

It could be that Bravo planted the Radar story to test the waters. They're pretty social media conscious and it could be that they wanted to gauge viewer response to the possibility of her coming back.

That wouldn't be far fetched. They usually all ways use Wetpaint and Radar blogs as sources now to certain episodes. It has been rumored that Radar pays or has been paid by reality stars and networks to run certain gossip. Wasn't it Adrienne once that claimed Lisa V was paid 25K to feed them show relate info? I hardly believed this because Lisa V isnt one to be thirsty for cash. Now if someone told me Kim or Brandi did this type thing Id believe it. Yet like you said Bravo might be trying to see if the outcry for Kim to be fired is still strong. However when it comes to this Im quite pessimistic if they care because their ratings have not hit RHONY levels where they are sweating in they Armani suits. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3