Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Many people on this forum and others has speculated about whether Kim has been abused or not as a child, but the thing is for me I can't sympathizes with her for this reason. When a person would rather stay in that dark miserable place and continuously slap and bit the hands that are offering you the ability to take steps into the light, I believe that person would rather dwell in that darkness, then live in the light. In other words Kim can be help for the sins of the past, she choose to live in that past and not in the light of today. Just my opinion.   

• Love 7

I wouldn't discount this phenomenon. I believe it has something to do with some brain damage, correct? I have noted more than once, I believe Kim has had some brain damage. People tend to forget that the brain is also an organ and can be affected by long-term drinking and/or drug use. One of the addicts I have mentioned here before, had to take medication after rehab to help with brain function. I want to point out how well it worked.  The disease of addiction doesn't just affect the liver and kidneys.

I have also mentioned Kim may have had some mental disorder prior to her drinking problem. It ain't no secret that I truly feel Kim was likely one big asshole before her addiction.

BlackMamba - I too believe Kim is likely not even fazed by what occurred to her this past weekend. I think she will fight this tooth and nail and claim that the hotel bar employees made something out of nothing. She will likely say she felt she was being harassed by employees.

Good luck to her, I am sure the whole incident was videotaped.
  • Love 1

At the very least the entire booking procedure, complete with kicking the copy, is video taped.  Since they cited her for public intoxication they did a breathalyzer at the station.  So at some point she will see all of this.  I know some municipalities do release the video under freedom of information.  Michael Phelps booking video was released after sentencing.

• Love 2

I mentioned before when others posted wanting to see a mugshot, I posted I wanted to see the videotape.

Still, that doesn't negate what Kim does best. She denies. We watched her behavior this past season and still, she lied.

• Love 8

Maybe the good sister can pay for a sober living companion for Kim:  http://www.thefix.com/content/sober-companions-best-accessory-addict-can-buy5510?page=all

http://allthingsrh.com/kim-richards-reportedly-refusing-rehab-wants-sober-living-companion/

I hate to say it but Kim isn't exactly an A list star.  I think all her contract can require is she abstain and submit to testing.  I don't think they can force her into rehab-any more than the rehab she entered after Season 1.

• Love 3

I never had any doubt that kim was using/abusing...I felt it only needed one person to actually say it out loud for all to hear, which in this case would need to be on camera.  I was glad LisaR was & had the balls (production driven or not, I do NOT care) to make that step. I could not understand all the pussy-footing around  kim's obvious 'issues' and bald-faced lying/denial - I've seen it FAR too often IRL and have a serious urge to reach through the TV screen ( if only such a thing were possible) and throttle her every lie (which is probably why I never had a bad reaction to LisaR's whole kinda reaching for the windpipe thing during the most recent dinner from hell). Kim was NEVER in the same league as people like Elizabeth Taylor, or Audrey Hepburn, or even Natalie Wood (BTW, I have NO idea if any of the aforementioned had serious SA issues [OK - knew about the ET & JG rumors/probable realities, but just don't recall any horrendous public displays aka kimmie] - they were simply the darlings of my childhood, some child stars in their own right, and the new ingénues of my adolescence - Shelly Fabares, Annette Funicello, etc - had a sparkly clean public image (ASAIK) during my formative years - yah, I'm old - 65 years old, so deal with it) But, the point being that kim richards was NEVER EVER real, honest to goodness, true Hollywood 'royalty - no matter HOW much she fantasizes about herself through a drug-induced haze. The sooner she is gone from RHOBH, the sooner I am likely to  watch it again.  After all, I'll still have VPR to satisfy my LisaV needs. YAY.

• Love 10

Maybe Kim Richards has done some good by providing a very public example of a person that has had the financial means for professional help and family support, but still winds up making the poor choice to be publicly drunk and verbally / physically abusive. Even though it wasn't done in front of the cameras she obviously knew it would grab the headlines of the Internet, social media, tabloids and message boards

As much as it PAINS me to say anything positive about kimmie - I must agree. At the very least, it puts the behaviors/mindset of those who are like kimmie into public view....everyone must decide for themselves if kimmie is rational or a raving drunk/druggie. For quite some time (like for SEASONS) I have known how I feel...and now, due to kimmie's own actions, it is really out there for everyone to make up their own mind.....Namaste, y'all.

• Love 7

Where the hell is her mugshot? Where is blood alcohol results? TMZ isn't fast enough.

They don't to BAL for drunk in public-it is determined by witness accounts-now if they suspect she is under the influence of drugs as well then they may be able to get a drug test.  In California PC 647(f) really just allows the cops to stick you in a drunk tank-not necessarily criminal charges.  In Kim's case she had a trespass to contend with -here is the law http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/PEN/3/1/15/2/s647 the resisting and or battery on a peace officer came later.  I musy say I am hoping for the mug shot and the video as well.

• Love 4

I read that she kicked the officer while they were trying to finger-print her.     Probably up til that point they would have been willing to book her, call somebody.  But, you kick a cop -and that lands you in the drunk tank.

I wonder if in her delusional "I am a celebrity" mind, she is looking to book an interview.  The Kim Speaks type of thing.  You know to get her side of the story out there - because we all know, despite the police report, the statements of the bar tender that she was drinking, this is some huge misunderstanding.   She was stone cold sober, it was allergy medication, and she just stopped by the polo lounge to pick up some snacks to feed the homeless.  

• Love 10

Maybe the good sister can pay for a sober living companion for Kim:  http://www.thefix.com/content/sober-companions-best-accessory-addict-can-buy5510?page=all

http://allthingsrh.com/kim-richards-reportedly-refusing-rehab-wants-sober-living-companion/

I hate to say it but Kim isn't exactly an A list star.  I think all her contract can require is she abstain and submit to testing.  I don't think they can force her into rehab-any more than the rehab she entered after Season 1.

And besides, if Kim doesn't want to go to rehab -- she doesn't want help, BRAVO, leave her alone! You can't force someone to get well if they don't want to. We don't live in a Police State. If someone is determined to drink and drug, we all know that forcing a person into rehab isn't going to magically make Kim decide to get clean FOR A JOB. BRAVO executives are idiots. Being on a reality show is not healthy for Kim Richards; stop renewing her contract, BRAVO.

• Love 7

This is where the family needs to band as one. Tell Kim she needs to go to rehab or animal control will come get Kingsley. At this rate, shes so deep in her addiction that her kids walking away might not be enough for her. Not her sisters. Not losing her paid gig.

Think about it. In every report since her dog has been violently attacking people Kim has begged and pleaded for them not to tell on her because she could lose job, when I think the real truth, shes afraid of Kingsley being taken away! There is something about addicts and their animals that softens them. If she still refuses to go or believes someone is calling her bluff just make a believer out of her.

• Love 6
Well, I for one, am really tired of the media lock-down.  Come on - it's the elephant in the room!   Kyle - make a statement!  Brandi, come on, this is your ride or die friend, let's see some good tweets.   Even Monty has gone dark.   One of them has to crack.    I doubt Kim's in rehab, so where's she hiding?    Get those camera's out to her house - my god the dog has to be fed!

Aw, c'mon, notnowimbusy!  You gotta know Kim's still got her head in the bowl, upchucking from that murderous hangover she got!  *chortle*  Besides, I heard she broke her big toe and the one next to it when she kicked that fine cop in the police station, no less!  And one more thing:  You know how Kim loves keeping people waiting.  Those paparazzi are going to have to install PortaPotties and call out a burger truck before Kim darkens her doorway with a big ol', innocent smile.

• Love 6

If Kim isn't going to Rehab to get clean for herself then it's useless. Threatening her with Kingsley/Animal Control does no good.

Truth.

The only consequences her family needs to give her are removing themselves (and their finances) from her life.  They can't control her actions but they can control their own by not being enablers, bystanders, and victims.  Bravo needs to hand down their consequences, and the law will give theirs, etc.  Removal of privileges is more effective than trying to force someone into specific actions.     

This way, no one is trying to force her to do anything, and Kim’s actions and choices remain her own and she remains responsible for them.

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 9

I'm pretty sure I read that there was no mug shot. Can't remember where, but I know I heard that.

I posted a link to the official Police response/statement a few pages back. In it, the spokesperson said that Kim was fingerprinted/photo'd(mug shot) and that is when she kicked the police officer and then held in a jail cell until she sobered up. So, she does have a mug shot! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I really wish I had Kim's address, I'd like to send her a bouquet of flowers.   I feel I owe her that much.  This past week I've been down with killer stomach flu.   Laying around like third base, I managed to watch the last part of the reunion, then thought OK what do I do now.  Well, thanks to Kim, she (and the fine group here!), has given me endless entertainment.     The only thing that would have been better is if they caught Kim driving drunk, with Brandi passed out in the car.  

• Love 3

I posted a link to the official Police response/statement a few pages back. In it, the spokesperson said that Kim was fingerprinted/photo'd(mug shot) and that is when she kicked the police officer and then held in a jail cell until she sobered up. So, she does have a mug shot! LOL

Can you tell me what page? The only official release I can find is on pg. 31, and there's no mention of fingerprinting or photos. Thanks.

• Love 1

Speculation welcome.   Kim's son Chad, just uploaded pics to instagram.  He's staying at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.   Uh, why?  He's got a pic of himself & his sister Brooke.   Oh the imagination runs wild.   Did Brooke decided it wasn't wise for newly released from group home Chad to be around the chaos at Kim's house.  But why a hotel?  Is mom there too?     chaddyboy91 on instagram.

• Love 6

Can you tell me what page? The only official release I can find is on pg. 31, and there's no mention of fingerprinting or photos. Thanks.

Here is the link the part I spoke of is around he 2:08 mark. She refused to comply with the booking process, getting her photo taken and answering questions and that is when she kicked the Police Officer.  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/04/17/kimrichards11-arrest-explained-by-beverlyhills-police-rhobh-kylerichards-bravotv-andy/

• Love 1

Here is the link the part I spoke of is around he 2:08 mark. She refused to comply with the booking process, getting her photo taken and answering questions and that is when she kicked the Police Officer.  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/04/17/kimrichards11-arrest-explained-by-beverlyhills-police-rhobh-kylerichards-bravotv-andy/

Thanks Wire. I bet what I heard was that the mug shot wouldn't be released. But of course when has that stopped TMZ?!

• Love 3

Thanks Wire. I bet what I heard was that the mug shot wouldn't be released. But of course when has that stopped TMZ?!

Not all Police departments release mug shots to the press/public. I do not know if BH will but if they do, it will happen in the next week or so IMO. Kim had better pray tat BH does not! LOL

• Love 1

I really want to see the mug shot! I am not a nice person some times. I bet her face is contorted with rage.

If Mel Gibson couldn't get his mugshot suppressed than no way can some has been child star get hers suppressed. I know we'll see it eventually.

• Love 7

If Mel Gibson couldn't get his mugshot suppressed than no way can some has been child star get hers suppressed. I know we'll see it eventually.

Exactly. And TMZ has around a gazillion "sources" throughout the Thirty Mile Zone police stations, so I'm just surprised it hasn't been leaked yet.

It's not that I want to see it leaked for gossipy or shaming reasons (ok, maybe there's a little of that!), but more to counter Kim's usual "nothing to see here, folks" attitude. The public arrest, the citation for drunkenness, the mugshot - she can't say it didn't happen.

• Love 4

Of course. How could I be so stupid?

Now, now.  It's not that you're being stupid - it's been a very long week.  Like, 5-7-9 days already, and I'm sure you're in 100% pain.  Goodness knows, we don't know what you GO THRU AT NIGHT!

• Love 15

The press release for Kim's appearance on Dr.Phil a week from tomorrow includes a picture; I'm surprised she managed to film the interview so quickly I thought she'd still be hungover days later.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 5

But, was Kim bailed out? I thought she was released by BHPD after sobering up, which is what happens a lot in these cases.

Kim probably kicked the cop because she didn't like his face ... or his hair.  And because he was a beast.

How do we know it was a male cop? Maybe it was a female cop who happened to look too much like Kyle. Or Eileen. Or LisaR, lips and all.

• Love 1

Hard to believe Kim Richards refused to comment on this story:  http://perezhilton.com/2015-04-20-kim-richards-daughter-wedding-brooke-brinson-not-paying-broke

Maybe the bride's side paid for the first wedding and the groom's side for the second.

This idiot, PH,  even says that Kim is "supporting  Monty" LOL I suspect that Monty paid most, if not all, of the first wedding. PH is not big on reporting facts, now he, is a true gossip monger IMO. 

• Love 2

The press release for Kim's appearance on Dr.Phil a week from tomorrow includes a picture; I'm surprised she managed to film the interview so quickly I thought she'd still be hungover days later.

Thanks for the heads up Morbs.

dr-phil-kim-richards__oPt.jpg

Photo from Dr. Phil Show

Kim Richards Is Sitting Down With Dr. Phil To Discuss Her Recent Arrest & Alcohol Addiction!

This should prove to be super informative!

We cannot imagine what Kim Richards has been going through since her arrest on Thursday, but she's about to shed some light on her recent battles.

The Real Housewife is set to sit down with Dr. Phil to share her side of her Beverly Hills Hotel incident.

Kim has had a very public problem with alcohol in the past, so hopefully talking it out with the good doctor will be the help she needs!

In a sneak peek of next week's episode, Kim comments on her addiction, saying:

"I was angry and frightened and I was scared. I knew what I had done. The whole night is my fault. None of this would have happened if I didn't drink."

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem, so that's a good sign!

Kim's episode of the talk show airs next Tuesday, April 28, and it'll definitely be some must-see TV. (CBS AT 3:00 PM)

Maybe this conversation will even help fix Kim and Kyle's strained relationship!

http://perezhilton.com/?ph_desktop_override_ipad=1

Video of Perez and Wendy Williams discussing Kim Richardson:

http://perezhilton.com/2015-04-20-perez-wendy-williams-kim-richards-real-housewives-chris-brown?from=engagement_links#.VTXCEHD3arU

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

How do we know it was a male cop? Maybe it was a female cop who happened to look too much like Kyle. Or Eileen. Or LisaR, lips and all.

Hopefully, if it was female officer that looked like Lisa R, Kim didn't also tell her to go eat a doughnut since it might calm her down, before kicking her.  

• Love 5

Hopefully, if it was female officer that looked like Lisa R, Kim didn't also tell her to go eat a doughnut since it might calm her down, before kicking her.  

LOL 

I am surprised Kim didn't try to advertise for her future money bags. Oops. I mean, son-in-law (Brooke's husband) by telling LisaR, "Go eat a Fatburger!"

• Love 7

LOL 

I am surprised Kim didn't try to advertise for her future money bags. Oops. I mean, son-in-law (Brooke's husband) by telling LisaR, "Go eat a Fatburger!"

lol  I don't think Fatburger needs the kind of publicity Kim provides.  

• Love 3

Dr. Phil used to tell it like it is/was eleventymillion years ago, but now he kowtows to his celebrity interviews, so I'm not expecting much. She needs Iyanla VanZant, LOL - "Let's call a thing a thing!"

• Love 10

Dr. Phil used to tell it like it is/was eleventymillion years ago, but now he kowtows to his celebrity interviews, so I'm not expecting much. She needs Iyanla VanZant, LOL - "Let's call a thing a thing!"

Yes. Or, Judge Judy.

• Love 7

Judge Judy would be the ultimate. It just occurred to me that about half of Dr. Phil's shows these days are about sending someone to rehab "before the sun sets today." She's probably broke and needs the show to pay for her rehab, so she can claim she's clean and beg to keep her Bravo job.

• Love 10