Type keyword(s) to search

Arrow Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

I still get DVD's from Netflix and today got the TMNT sequel for my coworker/friend who's a big Turtles fan. I can't get it to him until tomorrow so I popped it in to watch it. I did the same thing with the first one and grudgingly admit that I did not completely hate it though I can't say I really liked it either. 

But this one is bad, ya'll. Amell and Brian Tee just showed up so I've got some eye candy, but I don't know if I can do another close to 2 hours of this. 

First Official Look At ARROW's Michael Rowe As Valiant Comics' Live-Action NINJAK
Mark Cassidy   09/28/16
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/arrow/first-official-look-at-arrows-michael-rowe-as-valiant-comics-a145512

Valiant is proud to debut the first official image of star Michael Rowe in costume as MI-6’s master assassin – Colin King aka the lethal Ninjak – from Valiant’s upcoming TOP-SECRET, LIVE-ACTION project to be announced at New York Comic-Con 2016 (NYCC) on October 8th! Valiant’s first-of-its-kind, feature-length original digital series – directed by Bat in the Sun’s Aaron & Sean Schoenke, the co-creators of the massively successful YouTube sensation Super Power Beat Down – will feature Ninjak’s brutal live-action debut as he goes head-to-head with a top-secret roster of Valiant’s most iconic heroes for a bloodstained battle royale. Additionally, Valiant can now confirm two new additions to the project’s star-studded cast in actor Kevin Porter (Dodgeball) and actress/model Ciera Foster (Straight Outta Compton). Porter and Foster join lead actor Michael Rowe (CW’s Arrow, The Flash) alongside a prestigious and rapidly growing cast that also includes Jason David Frank (Power Rangers), John Morrison (WWE, El Rey’s Lucha Underground), Derek Theler (ABC's Baby Daddy), and Chantelle Barry (90210, Entourage)

I've been looking at different Social Medias trying to figure out who is filming and I checked out KCs new movie's Twitter ... Lol. I think KC may have some say. Random tweets saying Olicity and Arrow sucks...but BC is awesome. 

Edited by Chaser

I assumed it was because it's the one she tags. 

I don't think it looks that official either but the impression I'm getting is this is a really low budget movie. It looks like a brunch of actors making their own movie as opposed to a studio. 

It's the same exact handle as they use for instagram and we all know how KC posts everything at once. She made sure to tell people to follow the Instagram Starfoxy but not the twitter (that I've seen) but like I said, could be official but certainly doesnt look/act like one.

B-t-s pics and vids on Cover Versions (KC's new movie)...

Debby Ryan & Katie Cassidy Share More Pics From 'Cover Versions' Movie Filming
FRI, 30 SEPTEMBER 2016 AT 8:00 PM
http://www.justjaredjr.com/2016/09/30/debby-ryan-katie-cassidy-share-more-pics-from-cover-versions-movie-filming/

WATCH DRAKE & JOSH’S CRAZY STEVE AND DRAKE PARKER FILM THEIR NEW MOVIE TOGETHER
STACEY GRANT  09/28/2016
http://www.mtv.com/news/2937306/drake-bell-jerry-trainor-periscope-cover-versions-movie/

I loved seeing ST in Timeless... just amazing surprise. I guess I should be sad that

Spoiler

Lucy's sister is now perhaps non-existent, but I'll take ST alive & well over just about anyone. Still mad that they sacrificed her instead of the 2 other female options on Arrow I would have preferred to meet their untimely end.

And definitely recognized that it was filmed in Vancouver. I feel like everyone is starting to look way too familiar. VanCity needs to find new extras and locations.

• Love 2

As much as I love ST, I dropped the show before I've recognized her. It was just so, so bad. I guess comparing it to El Ministerio Del Tiempo which they've likely ripped off didn't help (I'm at s2 of MdT and it's AMAZING).

• Love 1

So, I recognized Joe DiNicol (Rory/Ragman) this past episode and I was trying to figure out from where. I've finally placed it; he was on Life With Derek, a Canadian TV show that I watched years ago as Truman French. He also played a part in the war film Passchendaele, a movie that I hated but his character in that was one that I didn't loathe. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I recognized Joe DiNicol (Rory/Ragman) this past episode and I was trying to figure out from where. I've finally placed it; he was on Life With Derek, a Canadian TV show that I watched years ago as Truman French. He also played a part in the war film Passchendaele, a movie that I hated but his character in that was one that I didn't loathe. 

I hated him on Life With Derek. I know it's probably been a decade, but I'm still having trouble warming up to his character on Arrow because of my dislike for his old character. He was also on LA Complex. I don't remember much about his character on that show though.

15 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

I hated him on Life With Derek. I know it's probably been a decade, but I'm still having trouble warming up to his character on Arrow because of my dislike for his old character. He was also on LA Complex. I don't remember much about his character on that show though.

Yes! Thank you! I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before! Too lazy to check it out. The L.A complex! Such a terribad show! Cringe worthy, really! But it had Jewel Staite in it, dammit (I have this urge to watch the Firefly actors in other things). Though I could only watch a couple episodes. It was that bad. But yeah I think he was playing a stand-up comedian turned show writer? (Or the other way around?) 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, kismet said:

What was her stance?

That they're hard to work with. Which is true. I just don't remember if it was just about babies, because that was her answer when she was asked about Olicity babies on the show. Steve was all, yay, Oliver as a dad, I love being a dad, Dad, Dad, Dad. EBR on the other hand was more like, hopefully not, ti's hard to work with them.

14 minutes ago, looptab said:

When did she shoot this?

Over the summer. I remember some people saying she wasn't the girl in the yellow dress. I guess they only saw the stunt woman.

That was very well done and quite heartbreaking. 

• Love 1