Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Jack changed his mind at the last minute because of Phyllis so Turd takes the mike at the press conference and announces that due to a donation of $500 million dollars, NE would be rebuilding blah blah.%$&&@

SullyCan was crying in his bassinet. Nick picked him up and comforted him. NO recognition. ( Nick was there to get Faith )

Afterwards, he told Sharon that Sage moved out and now he is in the same position that she was when Cassie died. Sharon simply said that no one deserves to go through the pain of losing a child alone and no one deserves to lose two children in a lifetime. As always, Sharon was gracious and considerate.  I would have beaten the asshole over the head with a shovel and buried him in the garden.

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 14

I had a rage blackout today. That fucking POS Victor needs to fuck himself every which way from Sunday. I do not understand why TPTB let the old bastard win all the damn time. Such a smug ,wrinkled old nutsack!!! I do not think that I have hated a fictional character so much. Not even Phyllis. And that was a LOT!

ETA: I also wrote the show crossworks! A great,long rant.

Yeah. I can't imagine who enjoys watching Jack have his face rubbed in it like this while Victor keeps winning. At this point, the  GREAT FALL that apparently is coming for Victor means shit. 

No matter what happens down the road, Victor got away with Marco -- Nikki doesn't know, Victoria still takes the moral high ground with Billy, no charges were laid. We still don't know how Kelly died. 

And to hold it in front of the audience only to snatch it away?? Are you fucking kidding me, Pratt?

• Love 9

Jack needs to throw out some more blame at Phyllis, she and Billy were in this together. 

I haven't watched but I'm sure you're right. The only wiggle room I give Phyllis is that she acted on an irrational need to go after Victor because rape. But Pratt and his heavy hand has to set up the Billy Exit so that everyone pushes Billy to do whatever it is he's going to do; so of course it's all on Billy. I also no longer believe Phyllis and Billy will have sex. I cannot imagine her doing this now. Jack just sacrificed his company and his own absolute right to justice to preserve Phyllis's reputation. If she cheated on him with his own brother after that I'd have to rip up my Phack card forever.

• Love 6

I was rather pissed at Jack for not even mentioning Phyllis' involvement when he was lambasting Billy. Oh, I get Jack's anger but Phyllis was the one who actually did the computer work. Neither one was using their brain.

Was Kevin involved? Didn't Billy warn Kevin or something about Victor's lawsuit and indicate that Kevin was doing the computer work? I have no clue what Phyllis's role was in this or why she was involved -- story wise. What did it bring to anything? 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 1

Why do I watch this show? I stopped and got sucked back in because of the promise of justice for Jack. FFS. So Jack falls on his sword for his narcissistic wife. Fires Billy for being a moron  and costing the company half a billion dollars (as he should) and they are still going towards this Billy-Phyllis thing. How many ways can Jack lose?

In the previews she's yelling at Jack for not "making it to their wedding night"? WTF? He was KIDNAPPED but she's yelling at him about it???

• Love 11

I peeked into this thread to see if there was really any hope, but nope.  

This is actually starting to hurt and I'm not kidding.  I don't know how much longer I can watch Victor's smug smirk.

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

Well, you know, a real man would have overpowered his bat-wielding captor, chewed through his restraints, simply willed the heavy narcotics out of his bloodstream and skipped merrily back to his honeymoon. #prattfails

Right? Jack sucks. He wouldn't betray Phyllis by even lying and just saying "I love you" to Kelly who rewarded his love for his WIFE by slapping the shit out of him, smashing his face in with a bat and starving him. Then he watched Victor make a colossal ass out of him and take half a billion dollars that will cripple his beloved Jabot because Phyllis -- who made a career of destroying people's reputations -- doesn't want people to think she isn't the smartest person on earth.

If I were Phyllis I'd be much more drawn to Billy, the cheating, gambling, loser who has never so much as given me a sideways glance because he keeps looking for his balls in Victoria's purse.

Yeah, stellar writing Pratt.

This is actually starting to hurt and I'm not kidding.  I don't know how much longer I can watch Victor's smug smirk.

As much as I want to read your take, Boes. As your friend I have to advise you not to watch. It was painful. It was unspeakably painful. "Jack Abbott giving up again. Jack Abbott capitulates again." Victor gets to say all this to Jack's face while he stands there and TAKES it. And Jack and Ashley get to say things to Victor like "I hope your half a billion keeps you warm at night. At least we have love and support." FFS. Who CARES. Let JACK KICK HIS ASS.

aargh. Pratt's idea of Victor's fall will probably be to give EB another A Christmas Carol standalone episode or a series of standalone episodes dealing with this orphaned upbringing.

• Love 15

WTF @ Victor calling the Abbotts "predators".

What the actual fuck? The writing is dumbfounding.

Victor wrongly accuses Jack for something ADAM did, and had Jack kidnapped tortured raped, Jack's wife raped, and ADAM puts a virus into Newman with Ian Ward's help, but somehow the Abbotts are the "predators" and "they came for him"??????? #PrattLogic

Phyllis who spent YEARS humiliating others with her gossip rag and brought Daniel's rapist back to town and forced him to raise his rape baby cannot tolerate anyone thinking she's a fool, so Jack shells out $500 million and bankrupts Jabot to coddle his bitch wife who looks ready to hop on Billy's dick any minute now.

I'm already gagging at the image of Phyllis humping Patrick Drake on Jack's desk because Chucker Pratthole would totally go there. BARF!!!

• Love 11

I was mostly listening to this episode, but I did look up at the TV during the stupid press conference crap. And, if that wasn't frustrating enough, I then saw the part where Victor walked into Victoria's place all smug and obnoxious and bit off the cookie's head while pretending it was Billy's and I actually muttered aloud to my iPaid that I hope he choked on it.

God, I hate that prick. He's such a self-righteous, smug, delusional asshole who thinks he's above the law. I can just imagine him when he finally dies, he'll probably show up at the gates of Heaven and yell at God that he has to let him him because of his family, YOUGOTTHAT?! And what do you mean he's going to hell?!

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 12

Maybe Jack cannot go public for... reasons.  But I have never understood why he has not told Nikki.

There is so much in this that is unbelievable. Why wouldn't he tell Billy either? Who could then have some moral high ground over his daddy-loving wife, or ex or whatever Vikki is now to him.

The only moment I enjoyed was Michael's utter disgust at having to be in the same room as Victor. Unlike Noah who seemed mildly fazed at what grandpa did, Michael was horrified.

I then saw the part where Victor walked into Victoria's place all smug and obnoxious and bit off the cookie's head while pretending it was Billy's and I actually muttered aloud to my iPaid that I hope he choked on it.

God, I hate that prick. He's such a self-righteous, smug, delusional asshole who thinks he's above the law.

I think this is Pratt's masterful work again. He's setting Victor up for his big fall by showing his arrogance and hubris because, you know, we haven't been watching this SHIT for fucking years. AAAAAARGH he is the biggest goddamned hack in the history of writing.

• Love 11

Everybody gets so excited about their year-long sale on body bags they lose control.

Rexx Rugs, it can't be beat!

Rexx Rug is a real place. There's one in Lakeview and one in Dunning. I wonder how they feel about this or if they are paid. Maybe the owner of the stores a Y&R fan.

• Love 5

Miamama, I have been wondering about the Mummified Moustache's "big fall." My guesses are:

-a paper cut that Victoria bandages after she kisses Daddy's boo boo.

-a scratch on his favorite hearse that forces him and his casket to ride in a rental hearse.

-Jack wins five bucks on a lottery ticket, making a small dent in that half billion dollar deficit.

Pratt has all these interesting characters and tangled relationships and rich history to work with, and what appears on our screens is the best he can do? He's like a chef who has been given a pantry full of rare and expensive ingredients and produces a bowl of flavorless mush for our dining pleasure.

• Love 12
Pratt has all these interesting characters and tangled relationships and rich history to work with, and what appears on our screens is the best he can do? He's like a chef who has been given a pantry full of rare and expensive ingredients and produces a bowl of flavorless mush for our dining pleasure.

So much this. What I don't get is can TPTB not SEE this? Do the vets not see this? Can they say nothing? PB prides himself on NEVER walking into writers' rooms to discuss his character (and still he's accused of being THE reason Keemo is never brought back --- aaargh). But in this case, really? Although I guess Jessica Collins complained and was soon shown the door. (Negotiations she said were not good.)

We cannot be the only ones to recognize what a hack Pratt is and what a disaster his writing is. I go on Twitter and look at other boards (when I can stomach it) and I see the disgust and frustration. I see Victor fans perplexed that he KEEPS winning -- even after the horror of Marco. There is not a character or pairing that is in a good place so that viewers can enjoy their favourites. There is not a storyline that makes a lick of sense. It cannot be about ratings only. MAB was canned for lunatic writing as I recall. And the ratings are marginal at best.

Basic, simple storytelling is beyond Pratt's grasp. He can't do it. And apparently there is no one on Show that is allowed to reign him in. JFP makes it worse with her hard ons for her pets (KS and SB and soon JT). 

I just do not understand how this level of garbage is not acknowledged. I don't understand how this crazy man is not fired for sheer and utter incompetence. He keeps writing stupidity and then writes even more stupidity to try and twist himself out of the holes he CREATED. Why the FUCK did he have Victor behave so despicably with the Marco story if he KNEW he would not (or could not) have him face any consequences? Does he not understand that Jack and Phyllis (as characters) are being destroyed because of this? That Victor has become even more ridiculous?

Ashley collapsed and Stitch apparently didn't REALLY mean that he really loved her (I don't know, I FFd that shit). MEK signed a longer contract. So now Pratt drops the Ashley-Ben-Abby triangle that he's been building for months (including during his BIG ASS Prattastrophe in November sweeps) and Ashley will be paired with MEK's doctor character. I'm sure of it. I hated her with Ben and she should be paired with someone of MEK's stature (if not calibre -- I haven't seen him act so no comment). But does a writer not have any forethought? Or if actor contracts change plans, does he not have the skill to write with more continuity and or subtlety? Not this man. He's no writer. I don't know what he's doing or to whom to get jobs like this. I really don't.

• Love 17

Agree 100% with your post miamama. It is all ridiculous now. These characters officially make no sense. I get they have to do dumb shit here and there to make a story but can it at least be logical to a point? Today's show just made me scream. Jack ripped Billy to shreds (and he did deserve it to a point) over Paragon but seems to forget that Phyllis was just as involved. It made him look like a jackass to basically tell Billy he was worth shit while making out with his partner in crime. Really Jack? 

Billy is a little shit but I think this beat down between Jack and Victoria is a bit much. I guess this is them having him hit rock bottom so he can do something insanely stupid that will land him in the hospital looking like Jason Thompson. Then miraculously all will be forgiven! 

Abby/Stitch/Ashley was dropped as fast as Victoria/Stitch and that potential with Ashley. It is like they want to try new things but then they realize it is a bust so they move on without even trying to explain why. Abby learns her fiance professed love for her mother and she is all  "Whatever lets get married" by the end of the episode. That just says it all. So let me guess. Neville will walk by and see Ashley passed out in the snow?

What is this Christian/Sully plot? None of it makes sense. Why did Adam change the paternity tests? Why is Anderson attacking everyone because Nick dumped her 20+ years ago? Why is no one questioning anything? Ugh. Blegh. Meh. Also the obvious partner swapping to come over this is also making my eyes roll.

• Love 14

Yeah. I can't imagine who enjoys watching Jack have his face rubbed in it like this while Victor keeps winning. At this point, the  GREAT FALL that apparently is coming for Victor means shit. 

No matter what happens down the road, Victor got away with Marco -- Nikki doesn't know, Victoria still takes the moral high ground with Billy, no charges were laid. We still don't know how Kelly died. 

And to hold it in front of the audience only to snatch it away?? Are you fucking kidding me, Pratt?

I agree with EVERYTHING you say in this post...and with all the comments that follow...

As a matter of fact, just about every single post on this page points out the obvious problems with this shitastic writing. Pratt is a terrible terrible hack. I'm going to have to create new words to actually tell how awful this show is right now. What a waste of history & rich characters...not to mention so many talented actors.....

Doesn't take a brain to figure when you are telling a story there has to be some kind of payoff....guess that tells us something about Pratt & writers.  GAHH!!!

• Love 10
Agree 100% with your post miamama. It is all ridiculous now. These characters officially make no sense. I get they have to do dumb shit here and there to make a story but can it at least be logical to a point? Today's show just made me scream. Jack ripped Billy to shreds (and he did deserve it to a point) over Paragon but seems to forget that Phyllis was just as involved. It made him look like a jackass to basically tell Billy he was worth shit while making out with his partner in crime. Really Jack?

Billy is a little shit but I think this beat down between Jack and Victoria is a bit much. I guess this is them having him hit rock bottom so he can do something insanely stupid that will land him in the hospital looking like Jason Thompson. Then miraculously all will be forgiven!

Exactly. And somehow throw in there Phyllis and Billy screwing, which amazingly looks as though it's still coming. It's such bullshit plot point writing. Phyllis would NEVER fuck Jack's brother. She is a lot of things but that is outside even her worst standards of behaviour. She has been written to be totally in love with Jack (the times she hooked up with Nick, she was not). But I see it coming. Pratt (at JFP's behest) will probably have Phyllis and Victoria (and maybe Chelsea too!) fighting over Billy once JT arrives. 

I get that Jack would have a tiny bit of understanding for Phyllis's actions -- however that would go OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW after he torpedoed his own company and his own right to justice to save her reputation among GC's gossip followers. And then after he goes through this devastating press conference and hands over half a billion to the man who fucked him over, he decides to start making out with Phyllis. Sorry not buying it. In fact, I would suggest PB struggled with that scene. He looked torn between wanting to break things or cry and he starts playing "naughty" with Phyllis? What in the actual fuck? And then he lays into Billy worse than I've ever seen him while as you say Phyllis not only gets a pass -- he won't let her apologize???!!!??!!?!

Jack coddled Sharon and even Nikki. He never ever ever ever coddled Phyllis. That was the strength of their relationship. He would let her have it no holds barred.

Fucking Pratt.

• Love 16

I do not understand Phyllis. WTF was she giving Jack the gears for?

The writing for her might even be worse than it is for Jack. He's at least consistently a wimp. She was angry he paid off Victor??? WTF?? He did that because you took away his only ammunition against Victor -- the truth! And then she yells at him for not making it to their wedding night where she had hot passionate all night sex with an imposter while Jack was shackled, gagged and beaten. Good God Almighty. And then she goes on to say he should be angry with her and resentful because she idiotically didn't realize she was with an imposter. So what the hell is her deal? Is she blaming him or sympathizing with him?

I think part of the problem -- apart from the writers trying really hard to create a rift so she goes to bang Billy later -- is that Pratt has overdone it with Phyllis's pain. Having realized she was raped and that he couldn't make light of it he's gone way too much in the direction of diminishing Jack's experience to focus only on Phyllis and her "violation" that they won't call rape. She's just coming across as a self-centred bitch. GT does her best to infuse some love towards Jack but the writing is making it hard. When she gets bitchy and accusing, ack. She gets reptilian and unsympathetic.

• Love 13

Thanks, guys, for letting me know what I would have seen if I'd watched today.  Couldn't do it.  I'll jump back in tomorrow.  

Show has some pretty amazing fans, better than it deserves right now.  Those poor actors, working their tails off, and for this.  They have to work just as hard to put out crap as they do a good show, and thanks to Pratt and Ferret, it must feel pretty awful around there these days.

• Love 9

Phyllis is ridiculous with her excusing "Poor Billy, he just lost his wife." Well duh, I wonder why? It's not like Vicky dumped him for no reason at all.

I don't like Victor at all, but I'm on his team for getting Sage out of town. He totally wants her away from both his sons and is trying to act like he fake cares for her well being.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I didn't get the sense that Victor wanted her gone. I felt that he wanted her away from Adam because he knows those two getting close could mess with his plan and power over Adam. Victor knows the dirty little secret. He doesn't need complications. Sage being so close to Adam and Chelsea is becoming one. 

Phyllis and her need to baby Billy is so over the top. 

Ashley and Neville meet. I knew it would happen eventually. Not thrilled she quit being CEO but what can you do. At least she will be away from the bullshit triangle with her kid.

• Love 1

I've been out of it for a while, but who is Neville?

And I totally agree with Miamama and, well, all Preverts that the writing and stories are not good or accurate to history and just plain insulting to viewer and cast. #fuckyouprattandferret.

• Love 6

I've been out of it for a while, but who is Neville?

And I totally agree with Miamama and, well, all Preverts that the writing and stories are not good or accurate to history and just plain insulting to viewer and cast. #fuckyouprattandferret.

Dr. Simon Neville (played by Michael E Knight). He's the weird possibly evil doctor who helped wake Hilary up with some magic drugs. I don't even read recaps for that storyline so I know nothing more. The actor just signed a contract so it seems they've decided to quickly change direction and pair him with Ashley.

• Love 3

Soo, Senõr Santori won't take Victor's cheque to repay the loan he took out with them. Finally someone who isn't drinking the kool-aid and kissing the old man's ass!

Boo Hiss on Noah for drinking the kool-aid and joining forces with Adam and Victor to take on the Santoris. Seriousy? After finding out that his grandfather instigated the whole Marco thing which ended up with 4 people dead, including his bride etc, Noah still will even be in the same room with him let alone work at NE? Jeebus take the wheel coz I just can't.

• Love 10

Soo, Senõr Santori won't take Victor's cheque to repay the loan he took out with them. Finally someone who isn't drinking the kool-aid and kissing the old man's ass!

Boo Hiss on Noah for drinking the kool-aid and joining forces with Adam and Victor to take on the Santoris. Seriousy? After finding out that his grandfather instigated the whole Marco thing which ended up with 4 people dead, including his bride etc, Noah still will even be in the same room with him let alone work at NE? Jeebus take the wheel coz I just can't.

Noah is an idiot. At least Michael had the decency to be disgusted by Victor. But then again Noah can stand in the same room with Victor after what he's done to his mother so he's beyond hope.

So, after three decades, the person to bring the great Victor Newman down won't be Jack or Jill or Adam? It will be some newbie fucking PRINCE and his ROYAL SPANISH MOBSTER FAMILY with an Italian surname? Don't tell our dear Ninja.

#FirePratt #justice4Jack

• Love 8

It's too late, miamama! Prince Discodong and his machiavellian, marinara-soaked suckcloud have already darkened my day. Pratt's going to bring on this smarmy spaghetti yeti's family to Genoa City, I can just feel it.

What the fuck did I do to you, Chuck Pratt, beside mock you relentlessly on an innocent internet forum? Dropping Luca on me for that is like executing a jaywalker by firing squad - it's just completely out of proportion. The only acceptable forms of justice when it comes to Victor "The Tuxedo'ed Turd" Newman are Jack destroying him or Victor destroying himself through his own hubris.*Don't serve me Santori shit on a platter and call it filet mignon, motherfucker.

*I will also accept the appearance of a time-travelling samurai who seeks to avenge a slight perpetrated upon him by Victor several centuries ago.

• Love 12

For some reason, my PVR decided not to record today's CDN. This is not the first time it's happened either in the last several months. I'm beginning to think it, too, occasionally needs a break from all the stupidity.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 10

I actually liked the Noah/Adam scenes, he comes across so stupid next to Adam but Noah joining his team may make Noah interesting. I laughed when Adam was telling Noah the truth about Marco and the family when Victor said why are you telling him [Noah] this? Like Noah's nothing and then Noah piped himself with an agreement of "Why are you telling me this?" 

Sharon bonding with Sage was great, I loved how great and normal Sharon was with her. 

Billy is coming across manic now, especially in his scene with Kevin. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

It's too late, miamama! Prince Discodong and his machiavellian, marinara-soaked suckcloud have already darkened my day. Pratt's going to bring on this smarmy spaghetti yeti's family to Genoa City, I can just feel it.

What the fuck did I do to you, Chuck Pratt, beside mock you relentlessly on an innocent internet forum? Dropping Luca on me for that is like executing a jaywalker by firing squad - it's just completely out of proportion. The only acceptable forms of justice when it comes to Victor "The Tuxedo'ed Turd" Newman are Jack destroying him or Victor destroying himself through his own hubris.*Don't serve me Santori shit on a platter and call it filet mignon, motherfucker.

*I will also accept the appearance of a time-travelling samurai who seeks to avenge a slight perpetrated upon him by Victor several centuries ago.

Every word was fire. Almost good enough to make up for how terrible this show is right now. Almost. 

standing-ovation.gif

• Love 10

So I'm sucked back in. aargh. The promise of Victor losing in 2016 has done it for me. I wish PB would retire and free me.

Phyllis is in full-on reptile mode again, even when she's being "nice" with Jack. All the warmth of the past months and months is gone. If GT is making this acting choice constantly now I'm positive something is looming with Billy. She shows up in his hotel room in the previews. sigh.

Billy's ridiculous. What is he so whiny and broken about? His daughter who he has mourned and grieved and avenged a million times? He has two healthy beautiful children and a wife -- who while she's obsessed with her father -- seems to love him. Meanwhile Jack is functioning and normal and running Jabot after months of torture and getting absolutely ZERO justice. Seriously stupid that Phyllis would give a fuck about loser Billy.

Bad news: Summer and Kyle are back. It's Summer's birthday, you guys! And Kyle and Summer have the chemistry of the Ashby twins, except they are slightly more annoying (than the Ashbys).

RA needs to stop waxing his eyebrows or he'll end up looking like MCE.

Marisa and Prince Meatballs are a FUCKING JOKE. Please make them go away.

• Love 11

So I caught up with the eppy I missed, but not the most recent. I liked the Noah and Adam interaction as well. It'll be interesting to see these two working together. Now, if only I could get some Sharon and Adam interaction. It's like Show forgot they were even married at one point.

Billy is annoying the crap out of me with the gambling and drinking and just being an idiot in general. I feel absolutely zero pity for him.

• Love 2
Now, if only I could get some Sharon and Adam interaction. It's like Show forgot they were even married at one point.

I wasn't a fan of Shadam but I absolutely agree. It's insane how they've completely erased their history. I actually would be open to SC and JH and seeing what chemistry they have because I can't stand Chadam and their gaspy boring love story. But Sharon can't have a brain or be front burner so they have her propping St. Dylan.

Apparently according to SOD or SID or one of those mags Sharon and Adam meet in Crimson Lights next week with Connor and Sully. She's weirded out at first but happy to see Adam as a family man. 

• Love 7

Newman are Jack destroying him or Victor destroying himself through his own hubris.*Don't serve me Santori shit on a platter and call it filet mignon, motherfucker.

I have a terrible feeling that the Abbotts and the Newmans are going to team up to battle the foreign interlopers.  The only thing we can hope for is that Prictor will have to get down on his rickety old knees and beg the Abbotts for help.  I would love to see the expressions on Ashley and Jack's faces if he does.

• Love 8

With all the Santori are arms dealing mobsters talk, I wonder if Steve Burton is begging to join Luca's side. LOL Mobster Dylan. 

Summer and Kyle actually exist. I haven't seen them in forever. Glad to see Kyle actually interact with his family again with all this turmoil. 

• Love 3

Especially if said time-travelling samurai is played by Eric Steinberg.

• Love 2

I didn't watch today's ep but I did watch yesterday's episode. The whole Billy spiraling out of control thing is incredibly annoying. I don't get why it's happening now all of a sudden. It's just frustrating to watch.

I'm not happy Dr. Whatshisface is back. I don't particularly like the actor or the story line.

I think the only highlight was seeing Mariah and having her call Summer snowflake again, heh.

• Love 5

I didn't watch today's ep but I did watch yesterday's episode. The whole Billy spiraling out of control thing is incredibly annoying. I don't get why it's happening now all of a sudden. It's just frustrating to watch.

Because they need everyone annoyed by him (except Phyllis) so then something awful can happen to him just in time for him to pop back up looking like Jason Thompson. That is pretty much it. Billy's spiral is a plot point for a recast. No doubt once the new actor arrives he will suddenly realize that life is swell again and will get his act together.

• Love 10

I'm finally caught up. This show is so boring I barely look up from my iPad anymore.

Billy spiraling blah blah blah.

Summer's birthday *yawn*

Ashley's health sucks and instead of confiding in her family, she's once again trying to hide it. Will she never learn? And working with the doctor along with Neil, Darvon and Gwen? Double yawn.

I don't know, I'm not feeling it lately, guys.

• Love 8

When did Dec 23rd become a holiday for Nikki? Everyone should be home with their families? No, the 23rd is a work day and the busiest shopping day of the year which is where Abby & Vicky were headed. lol Not home to any family, but shopping. 

I laughed at  Adam calling Victor "The Grinch" to Noah on the phone. 

Does Dylan have Santa's on speed dial? 

I liked Adam and Sharon's scene together, finally a scene between them. Seeing Conner and Faith taking their picture with Santa together.

Phyllis's defending Billy for everything, even when Jack tells her he had to fire long term employees at the holiday time is making me hate her more. Jack's so right, Billy wanted to make Adam and Victor pay and the only ones paying are the innocent employees and Jabot. Phyllis should be taking more blame for all this too.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 10

Phyllis should be taking more blame for all this too.

ICA.  It's baffling to me how Jack can write off Billy, his brother, FFS and just let Phyllis off scot free.  Also, right after he got done sacking Gwen, other high ranking management and closing the lab, he tells Gnomey that it's all hands on deck, he needs everyone on board to save Jabot.

• Love 5