Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

If Adam is truly outed and Chelsea takes him back, she will be the thirstiest thirster who ever thirsted.

It's time for Phyllis to go on a revenge bender from hell. And send Summer to military school. Hey, I doubt Summer knows she's too old for Mom to do that.

• Love 7

It seems strange. I noticed Phyllis is still wearing her fishnet top as well. So is the longest day going to continue with Jack waking -- and looking quite healthy I might add. The clothes make me think it's a dream. In the promo (I posted in the spoiler thread), Phyllis is finally in different clothes and saying to Victor "If my husband doesn't make it ...." So I'm thinking it's a dream on Adam's part.

Thank you, miamama, I somehow didn't know until earlier today that we had a spoiler thread when I tripped over it!  That's what happens when I go out of town.  I am going over there right now.

• Love 5

Thank you, miamama, I somehow didn't know until earlier today that we had a spoiler thread when I tripped over it! That's what happens when I go out of town. I am going over there right now.

Snaporaz just started the spoiler thread a few days ago, so it's new. :)
  • Love 2

Just watched it and I agree, I think we can assume that Jack is still in the coma since Phyllis is wearing new clothes--hey, a new day finally dawned, that is good.  It felt odd doing recaps on the day the never ended.

So I guess the preview was a silly tease.  

• Love 5

And what the fuck is with Adam? Why is he protecting Victor? Jack is ALIVE. Barely. Adam can't open his goddamned mouth and tell everyone what Victor did? He can't risk his chance with Chelsea? I'm glad Jack outs him in the preview. Asshole.

Can't Adam expose Victor without exposing himself? Victor doesn't know who he really is, Fack doesn't have a reason to out him as long as he gets out of town, and when Jack wakes up I doubt Adam will be his main concern.

• Love 8

Sharon is at CL reading an online article about taking medication during pregnancy.  And then she throws out her pills.

Finally... and she was so sneaky hiding that empty bottle from Noah... she is going off the rails on the crazy traiiiiiiiiiiiiin.. In my best Ozzy voice of course.

• Love 2

Just watched it and I agree, I think we can assume that Jack is still in the coma since Phyllis is wearing new clothes--hey, a new day finally dawned, that is good. It felt odd doing recaps on the day the never ended.

So I guess the preview was a silly tease.

Yeah, this teasing shit is bad. Way to piss off viewers, show.

But it can't be real. Why would Jack out Adam as one of his first acts?

And I don't see the purpose of putting Jack in a coma for a few hours. He could have just been post-surgery unconscious.

I think Jack will be in a coma while Phyllis figures everything out. She found it odd his wedding ring wasn't with his personal effects. And overall her brain has returned.

• Love 5

Can't Adam expose Victor without exposing himself? Victor doesn't know who he really is, Fack doesn't have a reason to out him as long as he gets out of town, and when Jack wakes up I doubt Adam will be his main concern.

Of course he can! Victor has no idea who he really is! So him hiding this makes no sense except he wants Newman-Abbott. But that is also dumb because all that will do is make the Abbotts go after him which could lead to exposure. He really is an idiot.

• Love 5

But watch. Victor will be the victim of Nikki's betrayal and she'll beg him to forgive her when they realize he was only trying to protect them all from Marco, and Jack stupidly (is how Victor will put it and all will agree) showed up in his place.

I fear this is EXACTLY how things will go down.
  • Love 3
(edited)

ninja quote

It's time for Phyllis to go on a revenge bender from hell. And send Summer to military school.

Bullhockey.  I say send her to a Tough Love Camp somewhere deep in Farfromanywhereland where they are filming a re-make of "Deliverance" using the locals, i.e., inhabitants of the local prison for the criminally insane.*

*who are all crazee bitches off their meds -oops, the doppelganger's back!

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 5

I say send her to a Tough Love Camp somewhere deep in Farfromanywhereland

I just think Summer needs the kind of structure and discipline that only a military environment can provide. Plus, I would personally find it hilarious to watch a drill instructor scream her into shape. Summer does need to learn some valuable life skills other than being wrong all the time, gnome-boning, and making vroom-vroom noises as she pushes her pink Barbie corvette back and forth.

Boy, Adam and his fear of being exposed...am I intrigued? Let me check.

Blank+_1f9afbe62b25e936da6a3e8ef7444e52.

Nope.

• Love 16

I just think Summer needs the kind of structure and discipline that only a military environment can provide. Plus, I would personally find it hilarious to watch a drill instructor scream her into shape. Summer does need to learn some valuable life skills other than being wrong all the time, gnome-boning, and making vroom-vroom noises as she pushes her pink Barbie corvette back and forth.

Nope.

CRACKED.ME.UP!!  

• Love 5

Villy are having coffee at CL.  Billy says it’s been a long night and it isn’t over yet!  Hah! Vic says Jack has survived a lot.  Again, hah!  If only you and everyone knew.  She seems concerned about Jack.  Billy says his brother is strong, he just hopes he is strong enough to survive what Prick did to him.  Vic, proving that she is her father’s daughter, lies through her teeth and takes umbrage that Billy would imply that Prick had anything to do with it.  And she says again that Prick was with her.  Billy knows she is lying and tells her so.  She says he is justified for the way he feels about her father, but that Prick is not a man who would kill someone in cold blood.  Billy says he understands why Vic is lying.  He has done it too.  He lied for his brother; he set up Prick for embezzlement.  They have tried to correct that.  But he is worried for Vic and their kids, if she continues to lie to protect Prick.  He says she is throwing her life away.  But Vic continues to lie and says that Prick was with her.

Drinki tells Paul the truth, that Prick went to meet Jack in the PARK.  Phyllis realizes this is the proof they need, and that Prick did the dastardly deed.  Paul clarifies to ensure that he understood Drinki correctly.  She confirms that he did.  Prick says that Drinki is mistaken.  Phyllis lunges at Prick, and Gabe stops her.  Phyllis says that Jack told her that Prick would try to kill him and he did.  Prick actually has the unmitigated gall to imply a threat against Phyllis:  you are playing with fire now.  Then Prick says he wouldn’t be at the hospital concerned about Jack’s well-being if he shot him.  Lying is like breathing to Prick.  Phyllis begs Paul to arrest Prick.

A soaked, disheveled and exhausted Marisa shows up at the Underground of all places and collapses in Noah’s arms.  So I guess when Marco said he was headed north, he meant a couple of blocks north of the GCAC.  Noah gives her coffee and confirms that it is after-hours.  This needs to be confirmed for we viewers cause there generally are no customers at the UG so one cannot tell the difference between prime-time and after-hours.  Marisa tells Noah he has kind eyes.  She says she is new to town, and then groans in pain.  He wants to call an ambulance but she says, no police.  She says she got into a fight with her boyfriend, and she tripped and fell into a fountain in front of the bank.  She has no money and she is just visiting the US.  Noah tells her she can sleep on a couch upstairs, and he wants nothing in return.  She implies that he is a rich boy and doesn’t understand what it is like to be without.  They verbally spar a bit.  She apologizes.  He tells her to call his boyfriend, but she refuses.  She asks him about his girlfriend and he says he was speaking hypothetically but then she presses him and he tells her she is dead, and she apologizes again.

Gabe pops by Chelz’ apartment to let her know that the embezzlement plan is no longer.  And he also tells her that Prick is the prime suspect in shooting Jack, and that Jack is in a coma.  Chelz says he was lucky to be there walking through the PARK after Jack was shot.  Chelz is stunned that Prick would try to kill Jack over business.  Gabe says that he doesn’t think that Prick is a murderer.  Chelz says this must be hard on Gabe having just found out that Jack is his dad.  Gabe is wondering what Jack might say if he wakes up.  Chelz says that Jack is going to wake up and tell the police exactly what happened in the PARK tonight.  She goes to make tea.  Gabe is fretting.  He starts to imagine what happens when Jack wakes up.  Yup, it’s not real.  Paul is questioning Jack.  He says Prick shot him.  He says that Gabe was there and was part of the whole plan.  He says that Gabe has been lying about who he is, that he is Adam Newman.  And then the tea kettle whistles and Gabe's bad vision is over.

Paul, Prick and his lawyer are in Paul’s office.  Prick is cooperating.  Against his attorney’s advice, he says that he did go to see Jagabbid in the PARK, about business.  Jack was trying to capitalize on his friendship with Drinki, trying to persuade Prick to promote Gabe.  Prick says he has no motive to kill Jack, he just saved his life in the building collapse, and the MERGER has been good for both of them.  He says he would never carry a gun into the PARK, because that is against the law.

Phyllis and Drinki still at the hospital.  Billy and Vic arrive and Phyll tells them Paul is questioning Prick.  Drinki tells them that she told Paul the truth, that Prick went to meet Jack in the PARK.  Billy questions Vic, saying that then she couldn’t have been with Prick.  Vic says it is complicated.  He says it is not complicated.  She says she wants to talk to Drinki alone.  Phyllis and Billy go into Jack’s room.  Vic asks Drinki why she would tell the police that:  what the hell is wrong with you?  Vic, look in a mirror and ask yourself that question.  Vic:  what were you thinking, how could you destroy Dad’s alibi, how could you do this to him?  Drinki tells her firmly to stop it.  Vic: you better answer me, why did you tell Paul that Dad was in the PARK? Drinki says she has no idea how much she wants a drink right now.  Vic snipes that she is sorry that she is stressing out Drinki but she wants to know why she did it. Drinki says she told the truth, which may be a foreign concept to her father, but didn’t expect this from Vic.  Vic says she would do anything to protect her family.  Drinki says she sounds just like her father and Vic says that Drinki sounds like a stranger to her.  Vic is incredulous that Drinki would throw Prick under the bus, and also compromise Vic.  Drinki says that they have put her in an untenable position, forcing her to back up whatever lies they have come up with.  She says that she won’t do it; she is working too hard to stay sober to get mixed up in this. I am not going to compromise my integrity to justify your father’s behavior, that is not love, that is the sign of a sick relationship.  Vic says that Prick explained what happened to Vic, and that it is not his fault.  Drinki says that Vic needs to explain it to her, and better yet, to Paul.  Vic gets a call from Paul saying that the police are going to search the house and office, and she rushes off.

Phyllis and Billy are talking about Vic lying, and then the embezzlement scheme.  Billy says he went along with the plan willingly and Phyllis notes that it fulfilled Billy’s need to get back at Prick.  Phyllis says she went along with the MERGER, but all along she hasn’t felt that Jack was himself at all.  Until earlier today when she saw him at the house.  He hasn’t been that way for ages.  He was himself again.  But there was something big going on that he wanted to tell her.  But then Dummer interrupted, and then he got a text and had to leave.  Phyllis felt like they were on the verge of getting him back.  And she also says that he didn’t have his wedding ring on when they brought him into the hospital.  She thinks it means something.

The doctor asks Phyllis if Jack has a living will.  She is upset.  The doc says that it is a waiting game now, and he has done all he can.  If there is something that exists in writing that reflects his wishes, they need to know that.

Chelz is at the hospital with Billy.  He tells her how Vic has lied to protect Prick.  Billy says they pushed Prick to far with the embezzlement scheme and that is why he went after Jack.  Billy doesn’t blame himself, though; he blames Prick for all of it.  They go in to see Jack, and Phyllis is there.  Phyllis says if she is going to lie for Prick she can get lost.  Chelz explains that Jack is Connor’s guardian, and he has helped her and he previously helped Adam.  She is loyal to Jack.  Phyllis is apologetic.  Then she breaks down and relates the convo she had with the doc.  Billy says the doctor is just following the rules they need to follow. 

Vic and Drinki are at Prick’s office with Paul and the cops who are searching it.  Paul says Drinki may want to go to her house as they are going to search it next, but she says she is there to support her daughter.  Bitch Victoria tells her mother that she has done enough.  Paul says that it took courage for Drinki to come forward and tell the truth, but Vic says: it is late, let’s just skip all the pats on the back and get this done.  Oh Victoria, you grow more stupid with every episode; where or where are they taking this character?  I cannot believe it but I am actually Team Drinki.  Paul asks Vic to open the safe in the office, and Paul finds the gun.  Vic says she has never seen the gun before.  Paul says Vic intentionally misled him about Prick’s alibi and wants to know if she has anything else to tell him.  (Why is it that the Chief of Police is conducting the search, can’t they come up with one cop dayplayer?  What about the guy from yesterday?)  Vic says that she shouldn’t have lied but after the embezzlement scheme she couldn’t bear to see her father railroaded for another crime he didn’t commit.  Paul leaves.  Vic says to Drinki:  Go ahead, say it.  And Drinki says: your father may be proud of you but I am not, and with a look of slight disgust, she leaves too.

Prick and Gabe are in the PARK.  That set is getting a lot of action.  He is sitting on the BENCH.  Gabe says it was a brilliant idea to meet in the PARK since the security cameras aren’t working, thanks to Prick.  Prick says he had nothing to do with that.  Gabe says it was his good luck then that there is no footage of him pumping a bullet into an unarmed man.  Prick says a man threatened him, threatened his family and tried to lure Drinki to the PARK.  Prick says he thought the man was reaching for a gun; he made a split second decision.  Gabe says now his father is lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life.  Prick wonders where his concern for his father was when he was lying there on the ground with a bullet in him and Gabe was negotiating a deal with Prick.  Gabe says that he would think that Prick would admire that quality in a son.  Prick looks at him inquisitively.  Prick says they had a deal, and he wants to know if Gabe will honour it.  Gabe wants to know what happened with the police.  He says that Prick needs him now, he is in trouble.  Prick laughs at him, mocks him.  He tells Gabe not to threaten him.  Prick asks him if he is going to keep his mouth shut about what he saw.  Gabe says that as long as Prick appoints him CEO, he will. Prick says he honours his commitments, and Gabe better live by the same standards.  Gabe says:  Or what.  Prick walks away.

Marisa calls Gabe and calls him Adam. She tells him she knows the truth, and that Marco won’t be a problem anymore.  She says that she can be his greatest ally or his worst enemy.  He wants to meet with her and she says they will eventually, and then she hangs up .

Previews:  Dick to Prick:  I had to walk away from the family business, now I am walking away from you; Ash to Phyllis:  Jack agreed to a DNA test and the results should be back any day; Kevin to Mariah:  Now is where I connect the dots and get you to agree what happened to Jack and what happened to our friends is tied together.  And the best news of all, it looks like it really truly will be a new day in GC!

• Love 13
(edited)

Does that mean people will finally have a fresh change of undies on?

Great recap banana! I still find no reason to root for Prick. He is so smug lying through his teeth. Niiki did the right thing. She has to live with herself and maybe, she has just had enough of vicTURD's bullshit.

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 5

I hope they do arrest Vicky. Let Billy take the kids too. He should take them far from Victor and his stepford child Vicky. 

Good for Nikki for telling the truth. She should have slapped Victoria for criticizing her over telling the truth about Victor shooting a man in cold blood.

• Love 11

They really seem to be creating a schism between Victoria and Drinki.  From the Father's Day brunch where she stated that Drinki should move home soon, to this incident.  Drinki has always, consistently been 100% behind Vic but instead she is loyal to Prick.

• Love 4

I remember how back in the day Victoria and Nikki had kind of an antagonistic relationship. It was very much Victor/Victoria vs Nikki/Nick except for when they all had to band together. I wonder if they are attempting to go back to that dynamic.

• Love 3

I'm so glad that Nikki finally read Victoria for filth.

So Gabadam goes to meet Pricktor in the park, mere hours after Jack was shot, and there's no crime scene investigation, no forensics, nothing? Oh wait, these are the Keystone Kops, after all, and Paul was too busy executing the search warrant by himself at Victor's office.

I actually commented to my husband the other day that Farko was still wearing Jack's wedding ring, and wondered if Show would mention that. I'm glad that Phyllis picked up on the fact that Jack wasn't wearing it. GT has been quite good in these scenes.

• Love 8
(edited)
Did Jack tell Marisa who Gabe really is?

Yes, he did. When they first got to the GCAC Marisa saw Marco with "some guy named Bingham" (she asked a waiter) and Jack explained it all to her, which is when Marisa figured Marco is blackmailing Adam.

GT has been quite good in these scenes.

She has been soooo good. Her understated rage and grief and confusion are something to behold. And she's getting some really great lines. She's figuring it out. It actually is making the months of her cluelessness worth it.

I am not going to compromise my integrity to justify your father’s behavior, that is not love, that is the sign of a sick relationship.

I am genuinely shocked they let Nikki utter those lines.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 9

I remember how back in the day Victoria and Nikki had kind of an antagonistic relationship. It was very much Victor/Victoria vs Nikki/Nick except for when they all had to band together. I wonder if they are attempting to go back to that dynamic.

Thanks for this. Truth is, I am not a long time viewer so did not know that.  

Team Nikki. Prictor and Bohemian are grotesque.

Did Jack tell Marisa who Gabe really is?

It seems yes, but I don't recall that. I was surprised that she knew and called him Adam.

• Love 2

Yes, he did. When they first got to the GCAC Marisa saw Marco with "some guy named Bingham" (she asked a waiter) and Jack explained it all to her, which is when Marisa figured Marco is blackmailing Adam.

Wow, that is funny, I recap and I don't remember that!

• Love 2

Okay, I had to go look back at the recaps, and here it is. 

Jack goes to Marisa’s room, and she is upset that he went to see his family.  He explains, and says that they seemed upset with Jack.  Jack concludes that Marco framed Prick and everyone is pissed at Jack.  And that could explain why Prick paid Marco’s ransom.  Marisa tells Jack about Marco meeting with Gabe, but she couldn’t hear what they said: it was intense, like they had a secret and Jack says, believe me they do.  Jack assumes that Marco  knows Gabe’s identity, and Marisa, like us, wonders if anyone in GC is who they claim to be!  She says that Marco will blackmail Gabe.
  • Love 3

Nope.

***DEAD!***

• Love 8

All of it, all of it, but THIS part -  making vroom-vroom noises as she pushes her pink Barbie corvette back and forth.  I'm hurting from laughing because I can just see it.  With no effort at all.  Now we know what she and Vyle do when they're alone.  Of course, he's making those same vroom-vroom noises, but it's because he's trying to see if any part of him actually works.  

No vroom-vroom for YOU!

NEXT!!

• Love 9

For those to whom it applies...

And to others as well, because Canadians are so damn nice...Happy Statutory Holiday!

bigstock-Canada-Day-Welcome-To-Canada-65

I second that! Love all our nice Canadian Preverts!! LOL Happy Canada Day!!

• Love 12

It’s a new day!  Gabe is talking to Jack and telling him that it wasn’t supposed to be him getting shot, and that if he had known that Jack was alive and needed help, well, then he just kind of drifts off mid sentence.  He reminisces about how Jack was the only one he could trust when he first returned.  He talks to Jack about Marisa and tells him he cannot have people running around knowing who he is.  He  tells Jack that he hopes he remembers the deal they made when he wakes up.  He says that he is going to make Prick pay for everything he has done.  Outside the room Ash and Phyllis are watching Gabe talk to Jack and wondering what that is all about.  Ash says Gabe is so aggressively unpleasant with everyone except for Jack.  Phyll says it is because Jack is his dad, but Ash is skeptical.  Why did Jack keep the relationship a secret for so long?  Why was Gabe in the PARK after Jack was shot?  They know that Prick was there before he was shot.  Phyllis speculates that they are in on this together.  Gabe can call himself an Abbott, that doesn’t mean he is one.  Ash says that Billy told her that Jack agreed to DNA test and the results should be back anyday.  Sage walks in says that Gabe may be a liar, but his hatred for Prick is real.  Where the heck did she come from?  He holds Prick responsible for the death of his father, and Ash asks which father, and says oh BTW, we were having a private convo.  Sage says Gabe hates Prick, and Ash and Phyllis point out that Prick just promoted him.  Phyllis says Sage is all Team Newman because of Dick. Gabe comes out of Jack’s room and defends Sage to them.  Ash is curious about Gabe protecting Sage.  Ash, Gabe and Chelz all get a text from Prick calling them to a meeting.  Sage says he’s in a worse spot than he was before.  Gabe disagrees.  The endgame is to be with Connor and Chelz.  If he can get revenge on Prick, that is icing on the cake.  He’s not worried about the DNA test.  They argue some more with both of them talking about him being Adam, right there in the same hallway where Sage just overheard everything Ash and Phyllis said!  Sage then has a meltdown because if the truth comes out about Adam, she is complicit, and her perfect future with Dick will be over.  He tries to calm her down. She says she has a doc’s appointment and it is none of his business.  Just sayin’, but I think she is BSC.

Dick shows up at Prick’s office to ask him whether he shot Jack.  Prick takes umbrage:  Have you ever known me to shoot someone in cold blood?  Have you ever known me to carry a gun?  Dick says that is not an  answer and he’s right.  Prick says the question is absurd.  Dick mentions the embezzlement plot.  Prick says he has been betrayed before by someone much closer to him thanJagabbid.  Meaning, Dick and Vic and Abby, I presume.  Dick ignores this but says maybe Jack pushed him too far this time.  Dick says that on Father’s Day (which if I am not mistaken, was two days ago, even though today is supposed to be July 4th) Prick wanted them to all go to Hawaii, then Prick is charged with embezzlement, and everyone gets bodyguards, and then suddenly Jack is shot and in a coma, and then the Abbotts decide there was no embezzlement.  Prick says he didn’t take the money, but some people just have to think the worst of him, like Dick and Drinki.  Victoria is a loyal daughter.  Dick tells him he is walking away from Prick, just like he did the family business.  Prick says:  Vaya con Dios.  Go with god, but go, he translates.  And he has an angry contemptuous look on his face as Dick walks out.

Marisa is with Noah at UG, where he is putting up 4th of July decorations for the guests who will never show up.  Noah apparently asked people who live near the FOUNTAIN if they heard arguing and they said no.  He’s annoyed with being misled.  She tells him he is right, it wasn’t a fight with a boyfriend, she is in real trouble.  Some blah blah about being with the wrong guy.  She thinks he will stay away now.  But wait, Marisa, don’t you remember that Marco said he is going to finish off Jack?  Anyways, she is only concerned about staying in GC and she needs a job.

Kevin is showing Chief Paul the footage of Jack passing by twice.  They cannot figure it out and will have to wait until Jack wakes up.  Paul questions Kevin about why he is working there—is his suspension over?  It’s a jovial exchange like they are best buds again.  Paul gets a call about the ballistics report.  Prick’s gun hadn’t been fired in a long time.  But that doesn’t mean he didn’t shoot him.  More joviality.  Mariah shows up.  She points out that the fireworks will be in the PARK tonight.  Kevin is still trying to connect their friends’ murders to Jack’s shooting.  Kevin says Courtney was looking at surveillance footage the day she was murdered.  She saw something worth missing her wedding.  And the footage disappeared.  Same as with Jack.  Maybe Jack confronted someone who could implicate him in the murders, or he confronted the killer.  So they conclude Jack is involved somehow.

Phyllis talks to Jack and tells him that she doesn’t trust Gabe, and she thinks he and Prick are lying about what happened in the PARK.  Paul shows up and tells Phyllis about the gun.  It doesn’t mean Prick is innocent.  He promises he will find the shooter, whoever he is.  It’s weird to see Paul being chummy with Phyllis.

Ash and Chelz show up to the meeting Prick called in his office. He says Gnome, Neil and Billy can’t make it, so Ash wants to postpone but Prick says no.  Gabe shows up and Prick says because his partner Jack is incapacitated he is going to appoint a new CEO.  Ash wonders why Victoria isn’t there gloating: Is she too busy having a new name plate made up?  Prick says he is appointing Jack’s son Gabriel, and Gabe looks fake surprised.  Chelz is happy for him, but Ash is not.  Prick wonders whether she would have preferred Victoria be appointed?  Ash is unimpressed that Prick is appointing a CEO when Jack is in the hospital and no one knows what happened.  Ash is really being a bitch these days and I for one am enjoying it.  She tells Gabe and Chelz to get out.  Then she speculates that Prick was forced into appointing Gabe because he saw Prick shoot Jack.  And Prick has that stupid smug smirk he always has.  How does someone not punch him in the face?  Where is Dylan when we need him?  Ash is demanding to know what was said between Prick and Jack in the PARK. She says Jack is her brother. Prick says he is not her brother.  She says don’t raise that bull-poop about my paternity now.  Prick says Jack is no longer the person I knew him to be.  I have no idea what happened.  I had nothing to do with it.  Hah!  She is pissed, knocks some stuff off his desk and stomps out.  Prick smirks and flashes back to the shooting. 

Noah hires Marisa and introduces her to Sage when she arrives.  Dick overhears and says he is the one who does the hiring.  Noah says everyone new in town gets hired.  Hah! And they need new staff now that Sage is preggers.  Dick agrees.  Then Dick tells Noah that Prick is involved in the shooting.  He wants Noah, Dummer and Faith to stay away from Prick.  Good luck with that Dick.  Maybe you should find out what Dummer has been up to lately, running around GC defending Gwampa and hurling accusations at everyone else.  Noah says he will make his own decision on this.  Dick says the situation is toxic.  Noah says people accused Sharon.  Dick is adamant that Prick is going to hurt Noah.  Dick says Prick has gotten away with so much in his life, and he doesn’t think he will get away with this.  Noah is standing by Prick.

Noah is training Marisa, which means he doesn’t actually train her!  Then he tells her to take a break, and offers her money for clothes, etc.  Mariah is not impressed that she has competition like Marisa for tips.  Mariah can’t figure out why someone so hot needs this job.

Sage talks to Dick about Prick.  Dick says that Noah and Vic cannot see Prick for who he really is.  Prick expects blind loyalty but Dick can’t do it.  He has no reason to have faith in him.  There’s a bunch more blah blah, but I lost interest.  They leave to go to the PARK for the fireworks.  Mariah asks Noah if his good mood wore off, the one caused by the supermodel new waitress.  He’s annoyed.  She says it is probably because of the whole Prick being a suspect in shooting Jack.  He says: because Sharon is your mother you think he did it; of course, the guy who hired you to haunt your mother would shoot an unarmed man.  Mariah:  I didn’t say that but thank you for the reminder.  It was a strange exchange.  Kevin tells Noah about the ballistics report, and Noah is relieved that Grandpa didn’t do it.

Gabe and Chelz are at the penthouse, and they talk about him being CEO, and how Jack supported it.  Gabe will thank him when he wakes up, and he will wake up.  He’s not worried about what everyone else thinks about him being CEO; but Prick is still a suspect and he is vulnerable.  Chelz says he sounds exactly like Adam.  Oh lord.  Gabe tells Chelz that Prick destroyed his family and he won’t let him do it to Chelz and Connor.   And they start ripping their clothes off and have sex in the living room.  Chelz goes to shower so they can get ready to take Connor to the PARK to see the fireworks.  Marisa shows up at the door of the penthouse and calls Gabe, Adam.

Prick is at the hospital visiting Jack and Phyllis yells at him to back away.  She says he wants Jack to stay in his coma so Jack can never tell anyone that Prick tried to kill him.  Prick says he just came to tell Jack the good news that I appointed Gabe as interim CEO, per his request. She asks if that was before he shot him and he says:   I did not shoot him. Phyllis says:  You shot my husband and left him there to die.  You lied about seeing him.  You only admitted to being with Jack because Drinki ratted you out.  So do not try to play hero about saving him from the building collapse or taking me out of my coma, because you destroyed every good thing you have ever done last night.  And if my husband doesn't make it I will destroy you myself.  Are you listening to me?    But Prick is noticing that Jack begins to wake up.  Phyllis asks Jack who shot him and HE POINTS AT PRICK!  Phyllis was on fire in this scene, go Phyllis!  GT is making me like Phyllis again!

Ash goes back to the LAB and finds the results of the paternity test, which prove that Gabe is Jack’s son.  She is distraught. So does anyone remember how that went?  Marco took Gnome’s glass for his DNA but where did he get Jack’s DNA?  I cannot remember.

Previews:  Phyllis runs into Jack’s room screaming:  Stay the hell away from my husband, and we see Prick holding a pillow over Jack like he might be trying to smother him, and it sounds like Jack is gurgling, trying to speak; Paul says no one saw who shot Jack, and Gabe says that is not true; Ash tells Abby and Ben that they  have a suspect, and Abby says, who is it?  Really, no one texted her?  She doesn’t follow social media?  The news?

• Love 11

Sage then has a meltdown because if the truth comes out about Adam, she is complicit, and her perfect future with Dick will be over.

I can't wait for this to happen,  Dick will get his sanctimonious panties in a wad and Sharon and I will laugh and laugh.

• Love 10

Okay, when a simian is selling us the correct stance to take with regard to Victor C Moloch, we're all up a familiar creek. Nickus as the tower of moral strength?

Give us strength, St Phyllis and St Ashley, we're in danger of going down with the ship. And frankly, I don't like the look of the water.

• Love 7
(edited)

After all Victor's done to Sharon, Noah has the nerve to think he's innocent of shooting Jack. I can't believe Nick is smarter than Noah. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9

Well.ext

Okay, when a simian is selling us the correct stance to take with regard to Victor C Moloch, we're all up a familiar creek. Nickus as the tower of moral strength?

Give us strength, St Phyllis and St Ashley, we're in danger of going down with the ship. And frankly, I don't like the look of the water.

Well, next week is Shark Week.

• Love 4

More and more it is becoming clear that the exit strategy for Prick will be that he realized that Jack was not Jack, but he knew that he was a threat to his family and he had to protect his family.  And Drinki and Dick will have to grovel at his feet.  And the keystone cops will ignore the fact that he did not report this danger to society to the police.

But Marisa knows the truth and so does Jack.  I guess they cannot actually prove it was Prick.

BTW, how does Marisa work for the UG when she is clearly an illegal immigrant, unless they crossed the border legally which means she would need a work visa.

Jack cannot have total amnesia, he pointed at Prick.  

• Love 9

He says: because Sharon is your mother you think he did it; of course, the guy who hired you to haunt your mother would shoot an unarmed man.  Mariah:  I didn’t say that but thank you for the reminder.  It was a strange exchange.  Kevin tells Noah about the ballistics report, and Noah is relieved that Grandpa didn’t do it.

So now out of nowhere Noah is a Prictor cheerleader too? And if he's going to pretend like Prictor isn't capable of shooting someone it's probably not a good idea to bring up the time he hired a woman to pretend to be his dead granddaughter.

Phyllis says:  You shot my husband and left him there to die.  You lied about seeing him.  You only admitted to being with Jack because Drinki ratted you out.  So do not try to play hero about saving him from the building collapse or taking me out of my coma, because you destroyed every good thing you have ever done last night.  And if my husband doesn't make it I will destroy you myself.  Are you listening to me?

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!

• Love 10

Phyllis, Nikki and Ashley are not taking Victor's shit and they are letting him have it. Damn this is sweet.

Nikki will grovel back. But it's clear Ash and Phyllis are done with this asshole. And they don't even know the whole story yet.

• Love 10

Phyllis, Nikki and Ashley are not taking Victor's shit and they are letting him have it. Damn this is sweet.

Nikki will grovel back. But it's clear Ash and Phyllis are done with this asshole. And they don't even know the whole story yet.

How much longer before this whole thing unravels? One month, or two? Either way, I can't wait!

• Love 4

If Drinki ever finds out what Prick really did to Jack and still grovels, I may have to stop watching.  But, if Ash and Phyllis have him on their hit list, that might keep me here.  Someone has to believe Jack, right?  Pretty please?

• Love 9
(edited)

More and more it is becoming clear that the exit strategy for Prick will be that he realized that Jack was not Jack, but he knew that he was a threat to his family and he had to protect his family.  And Drinki and Dick will have to grovel at his feet.  And the keystone cops will ignore the fact that he did not report this danger to society to the police.

But Marisa knows the truth and so does Jack.  I guess they cannot actually prove it was Prick.

BTW, how does Marisa work for the UG when she is clearly an illegal immigrant, unless they crossed the border legally which means she would need a work visa.

Jack cannot have total amnesia, he pointed at Prick.  

1. *maniacal laughter* My Dear Bannana, you think folks who run this show care about immigration? *pauses and pretends to ignore a current storyline on B&B* Marisa's status may be problematic later on, though. Who knows. I mean...We know she's illegal. I don't think Nick and his family do. ;) Who knows what they'll decide in the future.

2. I'm really glad that Jack is waking up, though. I wonder how conscious he will be in the days to come. The main thing that concerns me right now is that Victor thinks he's Marco. Do I want him to figure out he's wrong? I'm not sure. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 6
(edited)

How much longer before this whole thing unravels? One month, or two? Either way, I can't wait!

Tomorrow's US (ie this epi) is Day 1 of July sweeps. Pratt will milk it for the month. But things are happening.

But man when Red and Ash find out what Victor has really done?????

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7

1. *maniacal laughter* My Dear Bannana, you think folks who run this show care about immigration? *pauses and pretends to ignore a current storyline on B&B* Marisa's status may be problematic later on, though. Who knows. I mean...We know she's illegal. I don't think Nick and his family do. ;) Who knows what they'll decide in the future.

2. I'm really glad that Jack is waking up, though. I wonder how conscious he will be in the days to come. The main thing that concerns me right now is that Victor thinks he's Marco. Do I want him to figure out he's wrong? I'm not sure. 

Yes, we need Prick to figure out he is wrong because I think he is going to kill him otherwise!  I think that little bit in the previews where we hear Jack trying to speak and he is gurgling means he cannot tell them anything for at least a while.  So if he cannot tell them he is Jack, and Gabe and Marisa lie for their own reasons, poor Jack, once again, is at risk from Prick. And actually, if Prick did know it was Jack, he might kill him anyways, since Jack will certainly accuse Prick of his kidnapping and torture.  Maybe we will find out Prick has dementia.

Haha, I sporadically watch B/B and saw that storyline.  I guess I am expecting too much, after all, we have no idea how Jack and Marisa managed to cross the border without him having a passport!  But for Noah to hire her, she would have to have the US version of a SIN.  Unless he is paying her under the table in which case, that would be breaking the law.  Oh, right, no one cares.  What was I thinking.

• Love 5

I am glad Ashley and Phyllis also realize Gabriel is full of shit too. Adam was spewing all that nonsense to Jack about waking up and honoring their deal. STFU. I hope Jack destroys you. Chelsea is an idiot. She will discover Gabriel is Adam, no doubt, and keep the secret and when she does I hope they all destroy her too.

Why do I get the feeling Billy, Victoria, Ashley, Phyllis, Kyle, Summer, Noah, etc are all about to team up against Gabriel? Adam worked so damn heard to not fall into the same trap as Adam but he just can't help himself whatsoever.

• Love 4

Why do I get the feeling Billy, Victoria, Ashley, Phyllis, Kyle, Summer, Noah, etc are all about to team up against Gabriel? Adam worked so damn heard to not fall into the same trap as Adam but he just can't help himself whatsoever.

Adam has learned nothing since coming back from the dead. He still has uncontrollable daddy issues, is overconfident and smug, and doesn't know when to STFU.

• Love 7
(edited)
I am glad Ashley and Phyllis also realize Gabriel is full of shit too. Adam was spewing all that nonsense to Jack about waking up and honoring their deal. STFU. I hope Jack destroys you.

He was actually scolding Jack about telling Marisa who he really is. Holy fuck. "I can't have people running around knowing my identity." I mean I know you were probably locked in a dungeon for the last two months and this woman might have somehow been a help to you and she needed this information (about who I am) but please don't mess up my chance with Chelsea.

Fuck off and die, Adam.

I hope Marisa skewers him. I'm thinking she's going to make him tell the truth -- at least about the shooting -- or she'll out him.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7

Jack points at Prick as the person who shot him, and then he seems to have a seizure, so Phyllis stupidly leaves him with Prick as she rushes out to get the doc.  Prick takes the opportunity to threaten Jack, in both English and Spanish, to keep his mouth shut.  Prick thinks he is Marco.  Jack is gurgling and freaking out. He tells Jack that he made Gabe CEO to keep his mouth shut so he won’t go to the police.  Jack says:  You didn’t…   I am not quite sure what he is referring to there, unless he was just referring to the whole Newman/Abbott MERGER.  When Phyll returns, Prick looks like he is about to smother him with a pillow and she shrieks at him to get the hell away.  He says he just wanted to make him comfy.  She says he wants to finish the job.  The doc orders them out of the room.  Phyllis confronts Prick outside Jack’s room where Prick keeps repeating:  I did not shoot Jagabbid.  Pricktoria arrives and tells Phyllis to leave her poor daddy alone.

Gabe asks Marisa where Marco is, and she tells him he has a new home at the bottom of the lake. There was a car accident, and unlike Adam, Marco didn’t have a guardian angel to rescue him. Marisa says half his troubles are behind him and the other half is standing right in front of him. Marisa tells Gabe that Jack is her friend and she knows all about Gabe being Adam.  They helped each other escape a bad situation and he worked very hard to get home to the people he loves.  She wants to make sure that he lives, and Gabe says so does he.  She says she knows all about the set-up that Marco planned to make it look like Prick shot and killed Jack, and that Gabe was in on the plan.  Marisa says that Jack deduced that Prick was responsible for his kidnapping so he must have replaced him with Marco.  Gabe asks Marisa to let him handle it.  She will, for now.  I don't know if I missed it, but I am not sure what she actually was asking of him. Although later we see Gabe telling Paul he witnessed the shooting, so that is what he meant about taking care of it.  He also tells Chelz he loves her.

Ben and Abby get back from New York, and Ash tells them Jack is in a coma and they have a suspect, Prick.  Abby won’t believe that Prick would shoot Jack, but Ash says he is capable of it and Drinki confirmed that Prick was in the PARK.  Abby rushes out, and Ben thinks that Ash was too harsh on Abs and that she was punishing her for being with Ben.  Ash tells Ben that she is just stressed out from worrying about Jack and trying to protect the company from Prick.   There was also some squabbling about her health and he said she always has to be the smartest person in the room.  They kind of make up and she says she is acting like a mean jealous vindictive bitch.  She wants him to know she is not that person.

Hevon are in bed.  Nuff said.

Lily, Cane and the twins are going to watch the fireworks and Lily is so happy with her little family, which is the most important thing in the world to her.  Noah shows up to ask her to find a room at the GCAC for an important guest of his, and she relents even though they are full.   Hevon show up and the kids rush up to Devon.  Lily thaws and they all go watch the fireworks in the PARK.  Cane is happy.  Lily says they all make mistakes and they should just get past it, and Lily and Devon hug. Hilary looks skeptical.

Marisa tells Noah she is going to get a room at a motel on the highway and he says he is covering a room for her at the GCAC.  She says no, but he insists.  They go to the room, and she is impressed and thankful.  He asks her to go with him to the fireworks in the PARK. She says yes.  That Noah is a fast mover.

The Doc tells Phyll that Jack has slipped back into a coma.  Phyllis calls Paul to tell him that Jack id’ed Prick as the shooter, but Paul says that isn’t enough to press charges.  He says that no one saw who shot Jack, and Gabe walks in and says that there was a witness and that it was him.  Phyllis is upset because Jack is back in his coma.   She rests her head on his chest.  Is this a good idea since he just got shot in the gut?  We hear Jack’s thoughts.  He says that they will both make Prick pay.  Prick is responsible for keeping them apart all of these months.  She knew something was wrong, and she knew he was back when he was at the house.  She was right, they connected.  He implores her to feel the connection, the message he is sending.  And she suddenly looks at him as if she sensed it.

Pricktoria and Prick are at Newman.  Prick doesn’t blame Phyllis for lashing out at him, but Victoria says what about mom, she thinks you shot Jack too, and he says that Drinki is not thinking clearly.  Hah!  Then Vic says, but Dick thinks you shot Jack too and he warned me to stay away from you, and when Jack saw you, he pointed at you.  Prick says Dick has stabbed him in the back before.  Vic says everyone is against him and it might be enough to have him arrested.  Prick says there is no evidence.  Vic says:  You told me you did it. Prick says:  I told you because I trusted you.  Prick says to Vic that he told her he shot Jack in self-defense, but she says the police might not believe that.    She says he can trust her.  But what about Gabe can he trust him?  Gabe walks in and says he wants to talk to Prick.  Vic says go to hell, she knows he is blackmailing her father.  Gabe is surprised to find out that Prick told her the truth, and she says he knows she would never turn against him.  Gabe says that Prick is still pitting people against each other, like he does with his children. Vic says, except that you are not his son.  Hah!  And Gabe says he cannot think of anything worse than being Prick’s child.  Abby rushes in asks him if he shot Jack.  He says do you think I would shoot your uncle Jack in cold blood?  She says she doesn’t want to.  He says then don’t believe it.  Oh to be in Prick’s alternate reality universe.  Paul shows up to arrest Prick.  Prick says what the hell do you want!  Paul says that Gabe is an eyewitness to the shooting. Prick says Gabe wants complete control of the company and that’s why he is doing this.

Paul, Prick and his lawyer are together again in Paul’s office, with Prick ignoring his lawyer’s advice just like last time.  Paul promises to not press charges against Pricktoria if Prick confesses.  Prick confesses:  I shot Jagabbid.  He says he did it in self-defense.  Jack had threatened his family to the extent that he had to hire bodyguards for them.  Prick says he is not the Jagabbid you and I know. He says it is because of the building collapse.  He accused him of embezzlement and threatened his family. He met him in the PARK and they argued and Jack reached for his gun but Prick was faster.  And then he took off.  The only problem, Paul says, is that there was no gun.  They take Prick to the holding cell. Abby and Vic are there in the Squad Room super upset at the whole terrible thing and Prick tells them he told Paul he shot Jagabbid and everything will be fine.  Pricktoria says Dad knows what he’s doing.

In the PARK Chelsea and Connor bump into Noah and Marisa.  Marisa is impressed to meet THE Chelsea Lawson.  She is an admirer of her designs.   WTF.  Someday she will be able to afford them, and Chelz says in true subservient woman fashion that maybe someone else will afford them for her.  Marisa says Noah has already done so much for her, she is very lucky to have found him.  Wait, they just met five minutes ago right?  This is beyond weird.  Gabe shows up and Chelz introduces them, and it is awkward for Gabe.  Chelz then tells Gabe that Noah may be moving on too quickly after Court’s death, like she did with Billy.  Gabe is uneasy about Marisa.  Prick watches the fireworks from his jail cell, and I think we are meant to feel sorry for him.

Ash and Ben watch the fireworks from the Abbott house front walk. She looks like she wants to jump his bones.  He marvels at the beauty of fireworks.

Paul goes to the hospital and tells Phyllis that Prick confessed and has been arrested.  Then he says that Prick says he did it in self defense.  Jack’s machines start beeping madly and Phyll thinks it is cause Jack knows that is a lie.

Previews:  in the PARK in daylight I think, Joe is about to be pepper sprayed  by Sharon; Neil tells Gabe he is going to quit before he is fired; Lily is pissed at Avery for telling Paul about her Joe boink.

• Love 13

Thanks, miamama, I had to squeeze it in today so hopefully I didn't miss something.  Luckily there was lots of Winters and Chelz filler.  Oh and Ash and Ben, though I do enjoy Ash.

• Love 7

I love Ash but fuck that scene with Stitch. She went from awesome kickass Ashley Abbott (knocking shit off Victor's desk and totally figuring him out) to whining and crying to Stitch that she doesn't know what is going on with her. She's just so out of control. wah wah. Ugh stop forcing these two.

Generally I am enjoying the pace of the show, that stuff is happening, that the right people are getting air time. But Pratt cannot write new couples for shit. They are forced garbage. Generally in the past few years I find pairings are insta-love or insta-sex or both but this regime is taking it to new lows. Noah and Marisa? Seriously? Slow it down a tiny bit please. Stitch and Abby's insta-supah-wuv was bad enough but Ashley getting all pathetic and sucky around him. God it's nauseating. 

Adam and Marisa had a nice energy. (Go with that, show. Please. No more Adam obsessing about Chelsea and go away Noah.) Part of it of course was that she's got him cornered, which was awesome. However, someone explain to me why she doesn't go to the police herself and tell them about Marco and Jack and the switch and what Marco told her. She seems to be convinced Marco is dead (which means of course he's not). It doesn't really matter that the cops don't believe her. They can just start digging in the right direction with her info. They know Marco Anicelli was at some point implicated in the cabin murders.

It's not clear to me why she's out flirting with Noah when she could end this nightmare for Jack (apart from the coma etc.).

• Love 5