Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I'm afraid our poor Jackie will sustain one hell of a head injury after this pistol whipping and he won't remember his damn name and think he IS Marco. sigh. 

I couldn't watch today (except for the previews) because no Farko/Jack and also the inclusion of Dummer/Gnomie and Nick/Sage. ugh. I don't like watching Jack being beaten up. But I'd take an entire hour of that over these two stupid ass couples any day.

• Love 8

Now you just leave Paul Williams alone. Here we have a man who wears pants so tight that they've compressed his balls to the size of raisins. Fortunately Christine enjoys a low calorie, high protein bite-sized snack. Hasn't the man suffered enough?

No, banana, you are most certainly not the only one who couldn't give an aardvark's anus about Cilantro, Dickwhistle, and their misbegotten Bingo baby. I wonder why Faith needs to be told that making babies takes a lot of thought? It can't have anything to do with Nicholas spraying his sperm all over Genoa City like one of those out of control fire hoses from the cartoons.

Before you get all high and mighty, Detective Harding, I suggest you go take a look at the low down dirty dog Abby's been burning up the bedsheets with. She'll kiss anything apparently. Now leave Kevin alone and go taser Stitch's sex syringe.

Let Gnome and Summer enjoy their false sense of security, Kevin and Mariah. Farko can sneak up on them, realize they're dumb enough to drown in a rainstorm, and satisfy himself by giving Kyle an atomic wedgie, which, by the way, is far more egregious when the victim's underwear are ceramic and painted on.

The show was so bad today, but thank you NP for making me laugh, especially the ceramic wedgie!

I'm afraid our poor Jackie will sustain one hell of a head injury after this pistol whipping and he won't remember his damn name and think he IS Marco. sigh. 

I couldn't watch today (except for the previews) because no Farko/Jack and also the inclusion of Dummer/Gnomie and Nick/Sage. ugh. I don't like watching Jack being beaten up. But I'd take an entire hour of that over these two stupid ass couples any day.

I really struggled to recap a day as boring as this, because it was also painful to watch.  And then when I saw Farko, Gabe and Jack in the previews, my heart soared!

• Love 7
(edited)

I really struggled to recap a day as boring as this, because it was also painful to watch.  And then when I saw Farko, Gabe and Jack in the previews, my heart soared!

I know. When I saw from recaps that those three were in the previews, I only watched the previews. lol.

Thanks for taking one for the team, Bannana! I love how we have the same favourite story lines. lol. Your blah blahs are my blah blahs. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8

No, banana, you are most certainly not the only one who couldn't give an aardvark's anus about Cilantro, Dickwhistle, and their misbegotten Bingo baby.

These two are so fecking boring! She keeps thinking Dick is going to make a romantic declaration of lurve and he has no intention of doing so, although it made me afraid he might with the baby scare and all. I am enjoying watching her face crack though when he inevitably lets her down. 

ZOMG, just thinking of a Dummer and Vyle centric summer is giving me the heebie jeebies. Smarm just oozes out of his every pore and she is such a whine bag. One second, she is all flirty with Gnomie and the next she is screeching about her dead huzzzband. Is it just me or is HHK going to look like Baba Yaga when she ages?

• Love 10

^^^Baba Yaga is a witch in Russian fairy tales. She has a hooked nose which looks as if it meets her chin. 

Since I have to pause sometimes when I am trying to catch the scintillating dialogue, yesterday one time when I hit the pause button, in the scene where Mariah is talking to the reporter (I guess?) Dummer's nose was in the frame of the shot but she wasn't.  

• Love 7

vic got an experimental but highly successful treatment for his epilepsy and is now cured.

I think it was done with a "laser" or something like that.

Hmmm, why did I just get an image of Sean Connery and the Laser of Castration from Goldfinger?

Now, there's something I could get behind for Victor--could we revise Bond's line, "You expect me to talk?"

• Love 5

Unless Jack fell through a time vortex he should keep shouting "Look up Jack Abbott on Google."

Now I'm having a brain fart - what's the GC term for "non-copyrighted search engine"?  I don't know if he even has a FacePlace page!

And Bonnie Blue Butler is the precursor of Dead Delia - a plot-point child who only existed to bring on angst.  Even Saint Cassie actually, like, did stuff!

• Love 6

Now I'm having a brain fart - what's the GC term for "non-copyrighted search engine"? I don't know if he even has a FacePlace page!!

hmmm, drawing a blank also. I know there is Face Place, View Click and..................................

It's driving me crazy too. I think it was "YouSearch" ?

• Love 2

E Buy was their e-bay

I can't confirm it (yet??) but the search engine was "YouSearch" and resembled the same logo as a certain other one beginning with the letter G. I think it was in a scene with mop or Leslie.

• Love 5

Good news, Sage and the baby survived.  Yeah, I kid.  They did survive, but that was not the good news today.  The good news is that Farko and Jack are back!  And Gabe!

Farko is in the public non-nefarious part of the GCAC, where piano music plays in the background and we hear the clink of cutlery as other non-visible guests dine (unlike the private dastardly nefarious business room at GCAC that Prick and Farko met in the other day that had no other customers and no background music).  Farko has poured himself a club soda and rolls his eyes at the thought of having a non-alcoholic drink.  I concur, Farko.  Gabe shows up and is annoyed with Farko for telling Prick who he really he is.  Gabe:  We had a deal, you were supposed to keep your mouth shut about my true identity and I was going to prevent your bro from going to jail for shooting me, do you remember this little conversation?  Farko says he kept his end of the deal.  Gabe:  Really, then why is my father telling me he knows who I am and he knows who my father is. Farko tells Gabe that Prick only thinks he knows who Gabe is (he had Marco bulgy eyes during this exchange for a brief moment).  Farko:  I didn’t tell Prick you were his son, I told him you were mine.  And Farko looks very pleased with himself, while Gabe is somewhat stunned.   Gabe is not happy about this turn of events.  Now he has an Abbott target on his back, and Gabe wonders how long before Prick tells Chelz and everyone else that he is an Abbott.  Farko explains he had to give Prick something because he was suspicious of Gabe.  Why do you think he made you COO of Newbot?  Gabe thought it was because of his talent and knowledge.  Nope.  Farko tells Gabe that Prick was on to him.  Farko tells Gabe to chill out about Prick, because Prick needs Farko for the MERGER.  Gabe says Prick would double-cross his own mother, for sport.  Gabe:  I don’t even know who I am talking to right now, you used to understand how my old man’s brain works.  Gabe says that Prick is biding his time and will destroy Farko.  Farko says Gabe has a great cover, and Farko has made it possible for him to keep it going.  Gabe sighs that it is tough to keep the charade going, and that yesterday Chelz accused him of being like Adam. Gabe said they had a big blow-up. Farko tells him to make up with her but do it as Gabe, and Gabe says he cannot go on like this and he leaves.

Kevin has been arrested, and Mikey comes to the rescue, sort of.  Chief Tightie Pants is pissed big time for his post on GC Buzz.  Kevin tells Mikey that he doesn’t do well in jail, and that he didn’t do anything illegal after all. He is the only one questioning the lies the real killer is shoving down their throats.  Later Harding is taunting Kevin about going to jail.  They argue.  Then he says: even if Tobias isn’t the real killer, and Kevin realizes that he may have doubts.  Meantime, Mikey is talking to Paul and saying that he thinks that Kevin may be right about this, and no one wants the real murderer to get off.  Paul is pissed at Kevin, but he tells Mikey that there are problems with the case and Harding is investigating.  Mikey says he should have told Kevin, but Paul says he can’t trust Kevin.  Paul is worried how the real killer will react to the news that they are not sure they have the real killer.  I don’t understand any of this but I don’t really care that much.  They are about to take Kevin to jail, and Harding, though he has been razzing Kevin, tells him he has someone on the inside looking out for him.  Before he can take him away, Paul reads a new post to GC Buzz from the real killer (presumably, although this doesn’t make sense if it is Farko, so I guess it is not him) saying:  you’re right it wasn’t Tobias, catch me if you can or watch me get away with murder.

It’s the next day on the ship, and Marissa returns to the hold where Jack is.  She says a bunch of “we are lovers in a dangerous time” stuff, and Jack is impressed.  She tells him that the Captain is keeping an eye on her but like most men he is quite stupid.  She says they are docked and the Captain has gone ashore.  He wants her to free him but she wants to finish the conversation they started.  Marissa is lashing out at Jack.  She asks him if he chose the money over her, and if he ever really loved her.  The Captain shows up and wants to know what is going on.  Marissa hides the key behind her back.  The Captain wants to video Marco so he can ransom him off to the highest bidder of his enemies but Jack keeps insisting that he is Jack Abbott and is being held against his will.  He says to The Captain that he won’t shoot him, he needs him alive, and The Captain agrees and really clobbers him on the head, twice, with his gun.  Ouch.  Poor Jack.  Later when he comes to he begs Marissa to stop the bidding war for Marco but Marissa says it is too late the bidding has begun, a photo was sent out of Marco. She tells him he must give the Captain the money or die. 

Okay, there’s a whole stupid storyline at the LAB with Chelz, Billy, Vic re some new cutting edge marketing idea (subscription cosmetics) they have and there’s tension between them and Chelz isn’t happy, and Vic gets snippy, and Billy tries to get both of them to play nice and blah blah blah.  Then Vic gets a phone call from Dick that Sage is going under the knife and Vic rushes to the hospital to be with him.  Billy and Chelz, blah blah.  Gabe shows up at the LAB and apologizes to Chelz.  He wants a real connection with Chelz.  Billy arrives and tells Gabe that he is out of the loop.  Gabe finds out that Sage is in the hospital, and he says he has to go to the hospital.  Chelz is trying to stop him.  This is Dick’s baby, Sage is not your wife, I need you to work on my pitch, why do you give a shit about your ex-wife, former friend, how dare you blah blah.  That last part was unspoken.  Gabe leaves anyway.  Now Billy piles on and wonders why Gabe is concerned about Sage, and Chelz says they were friends for years, why shouldn’t he be worried.  Billy wonders why Chelz is not upset by this.  Farko shows up for his pitch meeting with Chelz at the LAB, and sees his bro and says:  Billy Boy, what are you doing here?  How does this not sound alarm bells for Billy?  Chelz and Billy tell him Sage is in the hospital and he learns that Sage is preggers.  Farko wonders about the whole thing, as he learns that Gabe’s ex is having a baby with Dick.  He asks Billy what is really going on.  Billy gets off the phone with Vic and says that Sage is okay but the baby’s situation is wait and see.  Billy is stressing that there is something off with Gabe, and thinks that maybe Chelz is onto him and will press him for answers.

Vic arrives at the hospital where Dick tells her the situation.  Vic was wearing a beautiful teal dress.  Although the colour was beautiful I don’t think it is her season.   Perhaps she is more of a winter or an autumn.  Or maybe it was just her makeup.  Whoops, I must have dozed off while Dick was talking about diaper changes and a little bro or sis for Faith blah blah; he even managed to get a Cassie reference in there.    Gabe shows up and wants to know what is going on and why no one called and Dick is pretty aggressively rude to him and tells him this is none of his beeswax, Sage is with him, this is Dick’s baby not his.  Gabe tells Dick that he has no business telling him that this doesn’t concern him or what or who he should care about.  Dick looked pretty stupid during this exchange.  Vic mediates and says obvi they both care about Sage and the baby.  Doc arrives to tell them that Sage is alive, and the next 48 hours are important for her and the baby.  Dick goes to visit Sage in her room and they hug and cry. Gabe is waiting outside, watching.  Chelz shows up at the hospital.  Why, exactly?  Oh, now we know why, she asks him if he thinks Sage’s baby is his.

Previews:  Gabe to Sage, this baby could be mine,  and she snarls:  no it can’t; Dick to Sharon:   Sage is in a hospital bed right now worried about her unborn child and you are trying to figure out how to use this to your advantage?;   Dummer walks into Avery’s apt and sees Joe standing.

• Love 13

Yes indeed, how dare Sharon use Nick's baby mama drama to her advantage! The cheek! The very nerve! What will she do next, drop the name of someone's dead daughter like a Get Out of Jail Free card every time she does something awful? And lemme tell that Cilantro something; only Dinodick gets to lie about paternity in this town.

Paul is an asshole, Petunia, but I bet you didn't know that the illustrious police chief no longer has an asshole. True story. His bum has fused with his blue jeans to form a sort of human-textile centipede.

So Jack has been slapped around, smashed in the face with a baseball bat, and had his skull pistol-whipped by an angry boat captain. What's next? Will an anvil fall out of the sky and land on his head? By the way, science proves that such a series of serious head injuries would make Jack only 39.2% as dumb as Nick Newman.

As I wind this post down, I am hit with a realization. That fuck to give about Sage I ordered from the Y&R gift shop still hasn't arrived. I can't imagine they're out of stock.

• Love 16

Unless Jack fell through a time vortex he should keep shouting "Look up Jack Abbott on Google." True they might think Fack is the real guy but the extreme resemblance should give them pause. You know... them computin' machines.

I keep wondering why Jack hasn't been asking his kidnappers to look him up. It's getting on my nerves.

Meanwhile, although I know my hopes will likely be dashed, I can't help but look forward to tomorrow's show just a tad. I would like Joe to get busted, big time. Mind you, knowing the way the writing's been going, Summer will probably exclaim,"OMG! Joe!!" and he'll collapse into his wheelchair, feigning helplessness.

• Love 6

The Sage shit was unbelievable. I can't stand this stupid nothing nobody and Nick needing to be comforted by Vicki while he waited to find out if his lay and her few weeks' pregnancy are out of surgery for an appendectomy? Seriously, show? And stop trying to make Sage quirky and funny. She's NOT. "Everything is melting." Who the fuck says that when they are sedated? God she's annoying. 

I actually don't know why Gabe is so upset about Jack's lie. So everyone thinks he's Jack's son. Win-win as far as I can tell. 

My poor beautiful Jack's face. Oh my god I'm hating Victor more and more each time Jack gets abused. Even Marisa smacked his hand away a few times (when he wanted the key). EVERYONE STOP HITTING JACK!!!!!

So Pratt is making it way obvious Farko is the cabin killer. Could this be a red herring? 

• Love 15

The Sage shit was unbelievable. I can't stand this stupid nothing nobody and Nick needing to be comforted by Vicki while he waited to find out if his lay and her few weeks' pregnancy are out of surgery for an appendectomy? Seriously, show? And stop trying to make Sage quirky and funny. She's NOT. "Everything is melting." Who the fuck says that when they are sedated? God she's annoying. 

I actually don't know why Gabe is so upset about Jack's lie. So everyone thinks he's Jack's son. Win-win as far as I can tell. 

My poor beautiful Jack's face. Oh my god I'm hating Victor more and more each time Jack gets abused. Even Marisa smacked his hand away a few times (when he wanted the key). EVERYONE STOP HITTING JACK!!!!!

So Pratt is making it way obvious Farko is the cabin killer. Could this be a red herring? 

It has to be unless the poster to GC Buzz is just someone fooling around.  But Farko, if he is the killer, would have framed Tobias and would never post anything to raise suspicion. Of course Mariah could have posted that too.  I feel like Farko may not be the killer, if they plan to keep him around.  Then the only crazy criminal in town would still be Prick.

• Love 8

It has to be unless the poster to GC Buzz is just someone fooling around.  But Farko, if he is the killer, would have framed Tobias and would never post anything to raise suspicion. Of course Mariah could have posted that too.  I feel like Farko may not be the killer, if they plan to keep him around.  Then the only crazy criminal in town would still be Prick.

Something weird is up. The FBI seemed to hide that it was Farko's DNA found on Fen's envelope (and then later said it was Tobias's). So the FBI is helping Farko? He may very well be under witness protection. (And somehow got in trouble in Peru because he's cocky; Victor said the Peru jailers didn't know who he was.) The "catch me if you can" seems a bit silly. But so too does Farko leaving lipstick messages and giving a shit about Fen's grades (and drugging the kids). But Pratt can be so heavy handed. So it may actually just be stupid and a drug lord is playing games with dumb kids. This is the problem with soaps taking on prime time plots. It's hard to write this stuff on the fly -- too many holes and inconsistencies. 

• Love 8

All good points, miamama, it never made sense for a drug lord to be doing this.  When I saw Harding return I did go back to my original theory of it being him.  Except he also is the one who is saying he thinks it is not Tobias.  I also think there is something about the FBI as they made quite the point about that visit to the FBI.

• Love 7

All good points, miamama, it never made sense for a drug lord to be doing this.  When I saw Harding return I did go back to my original theory of it being him.  Except he also is the one who is saying he thinks it is not Tobias.  I also think there is something about the FBI as they made quite the point about that visit to the FBI.

oH nO!.Prime Time?

Don't tell me that we are back in the land of 'Bad Cops' or the cattle moofia. You know where Paulie and Bug are inside and Prick and Fack will be vindicated for bringing the sinister intermational whatevers to justice and Fack is on the side of the FBI and they think Jack.... I got nothing.

I can see it now. Cane's sister - remember her could be involved and Chance... yeah since this show has two cardboard warriors they might bring back a legacy soldier  -  and then the ghosts of Kay and John each take Victor by an arm and drop him into hell.

(Supernatural stuff is hot on prime time) and Austin could come back as a walking dead and bite Dummer and Kyle and a few others and no-one would notice. Chance could be NCIS and investigate the many naval crimes in WI. Dylan - may his badge be bright - could become a detective and use his saintly powers and psychic advice from the Nemo-fish.

-

• Love 9

You're right, Mariah could have done it. She knows Paulie and the rest of the PD are dumb and incompetent and would take anything posted on GC Buzz at face value. It would be an easy way to get the charges dropped against Kevin.

• Love 6

While she was under the influence of the sedation, I was just waiting for Sage to let slip that she'd had sex with Gabadam, and for Nick's head to explode. I am sad that it didn't happen!

• Love 8

I see I'm the only one who held a candlelight vigil for Holy Sage and Baby Bingo. First I assembled a shrine to the sainted incubator, carefully selecting spices and herbs from my pantry and placing them in dainty bowls. These offerings of dill, thyme, rosemary, and basil were artfully arranged around a ceremonial monkey idol (my Curious George doll from childhood). To ensure the ritual worked, I lit banana scented incense. I see my prayers and incantations have probably worked to save this precious infant and the womb of wonder in which it resides, so...

You're welcome.

• Love 18

I see I'm the only one who held a candlelight vigil for Holy Sage and Baby Bingo. First I assembled a shrine to the sainted incubator, carefully selecting spices and herbs from my pantry and placing them in dainty bowls. These offerings of dill, thyme, rosemary, and basil were artfully arranged around a ceremonial monkey idol (my Curious George doll from childhood). To ensure the ritual worked, I lit banana scented incense. I see my prayers and incantations have probably worked to save this precious infant and the womb of wonder in which it resides, so...

You're welcome.

Why didn't you save Cockroach's larvae? 

• Love 5

Rexx Rugs is a demonic hotspot that my prayers couldn't reach. I also have an insect phobia that makes it impossible for me to collect the right offerings. Raid scented incense is disgusting and possibly toxic.

• Love 16
(edited)

^^^Baba Yaga is a witch in Russian fairy tales. She has a hooked nose which looks as if it meets her chin. 

Since I have to pause sometimes when I am trying to catch the scintillating dialogue, yesterday one time when I hit the pause button, in the scene where Mariah is talking to the reporter (I guess?) Dummer's nose was in the frame of the shot but she wasn't.  

Lol I tried to capture just her nose but her whining was too fast.

Quack!

1zgaxxl.jpg

Edited by Suby
  • Love 6

Rexx Rugs is a demonic hotspot that my prayers couldn't reach. I also have an insect phobia that makes it impossible for me to collect the right offerings. Raid scented incense is disgusting and possibly toxic.

I understand. That larvae deserved to be squashed. 

• Love 6

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

• Love 8

Ok. I need clarification on Kevin's arrest since I still don't watch the show, (Pratthole) and as detailed as the recaps (thank you, watchers) and comments are (again, thanks) I don't understand this story at all.

• What did he post?
  • Did he get arrested and put in jail for posting on a blog-GCBuzz?  Is the Buzz now the equivalent of certified police information and reports?
  • How is this a crime given the Constitution and all?
  • Can they directly (like with real evidence) prove it was him?
  • Doesn't there have to be a trial? (an arraignment, a bond hearing-something to keep the court serfs earning their pittance?)
  • Did all the judges leave the building and take due process with them?
  • Regarding above question, has Paulie just taken over as outofhismindHitler (or the Red Queen) and decided who is guilty and puts 'em in a cell 'til they confess?
  • Will they ever get a competent police force in GC or writers of the show who do just a teensy bit of research and maybe take a few writing classes?
  • Love 8
(edited)

ninjapenguins quote

I also have an insect phobia that makes it impossible for me to collect the right offerings.

Don't beat yourself up, Ninja.  It would not have been possible to find the genoacidus mortium beetle because the last known colony was in the GC dump/landfill that was so clean the species could not survive.  Phyliss stepped on the last female while searching for an intact cell phone.  The ground up bodies of said beetle are the only way to save Cricket larvae.

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 5

Nick's such an ass and he's so stupid to boot. He hasn't wondered at all, just once why Gabe is so interested all of a sudden in Sage's health?

Then he attacks Sharon, because he's the one late and Sharon dared offer to take Faith and to be a parent to her child. While Nick's busy with his child/niece or nephew?

Faith's so much better off and happier when she's with Dylan and Sharon, it's hilarious how much she loves Dylan and wants him around. Compared to how she behaves the second Nick showed up. 

• Love 13

I hope faith tells her therapist she's afraid of her daddy again.

I am happy Dylan gave Sharon a job at crimson lights.

at least she will get to see her kids there once in a while since they don't bother to go visit her.

LOL  and dumber and the garden gnome can find somewhere else to while away their time.

• Love 11

I respect your choice, LeftPhalange. If someone told me to leave Nick Newman alone, I'd tell them to go piss up a rope. Plus I may have taken a gentle poke at Paul in the other thread, so who am I to talk?

NP - my father used to say this all the time! I've never heard anyone else use the phrase, so I was just tickled to see it here. He's been gone for too many years, so I thank you for that little penny from heaven. 

Paul is an asshole, Petunia, but I bet you didn't know that the illustrious police chief no longer has an asshole. True story. His bum has fused with his blue jeans to form a sort of human-textile centipede.

So Jack has been slapped around, smashed in the face with a baseball bat, and had his skull pistol-whipped by an angry boat captain. What's next? Will an anvil fall out of the sky and land on his head? By the way, science proves that such a series of serious head injuries would make Jack only 39.2% as dumb as Nick Newman.

As I wind this post down, I am hit with a realization. That fuck to give about Sage I ordered from the Y&R gift shop still hasn't arrived. I can't imagine they're out of stock.

The laughs keep coming! Comedy gold right here folks. I certainly needed it after a long and stressful day at work. Thanks for helping me to find my smile I lost long before lunch! :) 

• Love 10
What did he post?

Did he get arrested and put in jail for posting on a blog-GCBuzz?  Is the Buzz now the equivalent of certified police information and reports?

How is this a crime given the Constitution and all?

Can they directly (like with real evidence) prove it was him?

Doesn't there have to be a trial? (an arraignment, a bond hearing-something to keep the court serfs earning their pittance?)

Molly: Kevin allegedly "leaked information pertaining to a murder investigation." Farko read the article or whatever it was and it said the GCPD are not convinced Tobias is the murderer. But are not commenting. Kevin's arraignment is in the morning; so he has to stay in lockup overnight. Not sure if any of this makes any sense in the real legal world. But that is how they presented it.

• Love 2

Normally I'm on #TeamParsleySageRosemaryThyme, but today was just too weird. She's a little too keen on Nick being her fetus' father. I made a WTF face during her scene in today's episode with Gabe--and I doubt I was the only one. Something is up.

• Love 7

Oh Molly, there is almost zero chance I would touch a beetle. You'd have to threaten to force me to blow Victor or something.

What I don't understand about the dimbulb Newman boys is...why aren't they questioning Saint Dillhole's miracle knocking up? She made it clear that she couldn't have children and all of a sudden she's got a little Bingo dauber in her uterus thanks to some billionaire jizz. Granted, Nick's processing power is on par with a solar calculator, but Adam should smell something amiss. The whole situation has golddigger written all over it.

• Love 16

Oh Molly, there is almost zero chance I would touch a beetle. You'd have to threaten to force me to blow Victor or something.

What I don't understand about the dimbulb Newman boys is...why aren't they questioning Saint Dillhole's miracle knocking up? She made it clear that she couldn't have children and all of a sudden she's got a little Bingo dauber in her uterus thanks to some billionaire jizz. Granted, Nick's processing power is on par with a solar calculator, but Adam should smell something amiss. The whole situation has golddigger written all over it.

Big time.  Also, a dash of vengeance.  I smell a rat and it's not just Herb's face.

• Love 7