Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

I think Ravi is lovely, a young Jeff Goldblum. But the passion he would have with Phyllis would be off the charts, with Ashley zzz sorry I fell asleep, it will be dull. 

I hope they don't do that to him. Let her stay with nevereverfortheloveofallthingsholybilly. They deserve each other.

• Love 9

I still can't get over Philly's convo when Jack left Phyllis'.

Billy: What was he doing here?!

Phyllis: Like, Jack was here and like, wanted revenge against Victor and I was like, omg, no, why? My life is poppin' now.

Billy: Revenge is stupid omg what 

Me: But you guys wanted....????? 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 13

These stories are the same over and over. Nicki falls out with Victor, she may or not reach for the bottle, and then he's the love of her life again. I honestly FF through a lot of this. ( shrug) 

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I hope they don't do that to him. Let her stay with nevereverfortheloveofallthingsholybilly. They deserve each other.

Well someone knew then. Not Ashley, I fall asleep when she's on, she's that boring.

Edited by Fanny Mare
1 hour ago, Fanny Mare said:

I think Ravi is lovely, a young Jeff Goldblum. But the passion he would have with Phyllis would be off the charts, with Ashley zzz sorry I fell asleep, it will be dull. 

I love Ashley and ED, but she looks visibly unimpressed with the story. The only good part of NY was when Traci was sat opposite Ashley drinking from the never ending tea cup.

I preferred it when Phyllis was trying to deter Ravi away from Ashley. I'm not sure if GT was purposefully acting like a cougar trying to be cool and failing miserably (anyone remember that awkward moment where she pretended to be raving in a club to music?), but it seemed to work regardless.

• Love 2

I'm  still wondering who  Tessa really is.. Or, if she's related to crazy Sheila!!!:)

I miss Justin Hartley, he was a fantastic Adam. I was going to quit watching when my Queen, Michelle Stafford left. Best Phyllis ever.

I still can't quite figure out why they keep bringing Cricket back on an irregular basis. What exactly does she add to this show? Her interactions with Paul are so forced and uncomfortable. What exactly is her job and why is she trying to get amateurs from Genoa City to take on these very dangerous jobs? This is just so ridiculous, when she comes on the screeen, I just laugh and wait for the next stupid story line. 

Oh, and I agree, Ashley seems very bored with her role now on Y&R. It appears that her story is as tiresome to her as it is to us. Her hair, her clothes, her story, her acting. Zzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I still can't quite figure out why they keep bringing Cricket back on an irregular basis. What exactly does she add to this show? Her interactions with Paul are so forced and uncomfortable. What exactly is her job and why is she trying to get amateurs from Genoa City to take on these very dangerous jobs? This is just so ridiculous, when she comes on the screeen, I just laugh and wait for the next stupid story line. 

Oh, and I agree, Ashley seems very bored with her role now on Y&R. It appears that her story is as tiresome to her as it is to us. Her hair, her clothes, her story, her acting. Zzzzzzzzzz.

I guess it is boring compared to RHOBH!!  That dress looked uncomfortable and I hate her long hair!

• Love 4
On Fri Apr 21 2017 at 1:37 PM, bannana said:

Kevin says he hopes Billy is not the father, because he cannot be a good father to Bella if he hates her mother. 

See also: his short lived marriage to Chloe where he banged Sharon the night before the wedding and spent their whole three days bemoaning that he lost Mackenzie. 

Sick as I am of Det.Chipmunk at times, he's not wrong here.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

See also: his short lived marriage to Chloe where he banged Sharon the night before the wedding and spent their whole three days bemoaning that he lost Mackenzie. 

Sick as I am of Det.Chipmunk at times, he's not wrong here.

Yep.  While I'm no fan of Kevin's, ever, in a contest between him and the ButtBiscuit, Kevin will always win.

• Love 11

Ugh, another "who's the daddy" storyline. And will this be like the typical paternity s/l on Y&R where the daddy really isn't the daddy? Or isn't, then is, then isn't? Ad nauseam. I have only ever watched one other soap (the long departed Edge of Night) and don't remember this done over and over. And over again? Is it typical on other soaps? Yawn. 

So if they make Billy the father, does that mean that we can expect Kevin to be revealed as Bella's real father? Maybe 50 years down the road? If Kevin is the daddy, do we then worry that at some point it will be revealed that Billy is daddy to Delia 2.0? It is like crying wolf for writers. After awhile (as in now) no one cares. 

I have been meaning to ask as I watch the show on and off - why is Billy referred to here as ButtBiscuit? Does he have a big butt? Most nicknames are self explanatory, but don't quite get this one. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I guess it is boring compared to RHOBH!!  That dress looked uncomfortable and I hate her long hair!

I have never been an Ashley fan, and only started watching RHOBH to see if I would like the actor and more than her character. As it turns out I love ED, so I feel so bad for her having this pathetic storyline. As much as Ravi looks 100 % better in a suit than nerd clothes, there is still no chemistry there. OTOH I am pleasantly surprised at Erika G's turn as Farrah. (I missed her first visit to Y&R). I think she is a much better actor than she is a performer as Erika Jane. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I must have missed this somehow but how is Cricket Scott's aunt?

dr. scott grainger was scott's father and he was cricket's half brother.

before it was found out they were related, they dated...

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have never been an Ashley fan, and only started watching RHOBH to see if I would like the actor and more than her character. As it turns out I love ED, so I feel so bad for her having this pathetic storyline. As much as Ravi looks 100 % better in a suit than nerd clothes, there is still no chemistry there. OTOH I am pleasantly surprised at Erika G's turn as Farrah. (I missed her first visit to Y&R). I think she is a much better actor than she is a performer as Erika Jane. 

She reminds me a lot of a younger MTS.

• Love 2

I am tired of not being myself and living up to this invisible standard that I cannot meet.

"Invisible standard". Yeah, no. So invisible that it's nonexistent. Talk about low standard for setting the bar.

This is just plain disgusting. Their painful conversations (to hear) are really nothing more than MY reverting back to the hackneyed dialogue of "you just get me" in order to justify this impossibly stupid so-called love affair. I see no love in it. Phyllis is reverting to type and Billy is doing what Billy always does, which is to fuck up his life every few years. Or days. MY must be truly desperate indeed if he is using a few whacko tweets as his justification for trying to goose up ratings that have got to be causing him considerable heartburn lo these last - what is it now - eight months? He must be getting a tad uncomfortable. After about a year of poorly performing ratings, CBS has got to be considering their options, not only about MY/SSM, but about the show's future in its lineup. Again, if someone else has heard that CBS has green lit a renewal, please be so kind as to point it out, but the last I heard, they've not done that and that's not a good sign for a show whose network commitment ends in 2017 the last I heard.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Kevin is Bella's Dad. I approve of that turnout. Billy does not need another child. 

Scott is very interested in Sharon. Yay for this fan. 

Philly continue to annoy. 

Teen scene. Blah blah 

Hallelujah!

• Love 10

And so Bella's Baby Daddy is.............KEVIN!  (As an aside, I am confused by this paternity thing.  Does this mean Chloe tampered with the earlier DNA test, and if so, why?  I wasn't paying much attention then.)

We learn this after much arguing between Kevin and Billy, because Billy is still ranting about Chloe being a murderer and all the things that she had done to him in the past like passing Cane off as Dee's father, and stealing his seed.  You'd think Billy would be happy, but when he shows up at Phyllis' he is as surly as ever.  He says he is relieved Bella is not his daughter because she would just remind him of Delia.  Phyllis tells Billy that being a father is one of the best things he does.  Billy thinks the paternity outcome is the best for everyone, and they hug.  He wishes she was with him in the Squad Room, because she would have made things easier.  She says he is the first man who thinks she makes things easier, and he says:  You've been with the wrong men, till now(!).

Kevin is now realizing that he is a single father and he is overwhelmed, but Lauren and Mikey reassure him.  Esther comes by and is happy that Bella has a daddy, an aunt and uncle, and cousins, oh, and Grandma Gloria.  She invites Kevin and Bella to move into the mansion, so she can help him, but he needs to think about it.

At the Ranch house (which we got an exterior shot of today!) Tessa is doing her assistant to Drinki work.  Sharon shows up a seating chart for the gala, and they chat about the Newmans, and about their own past and Drinki's.  Sharon warns Tessa never to get on the wrong side of Pricktor.

Reed and Zoe are at CL talking about which movie to go and see, and I kid you not, she suggests FROM HERE TO ETERNITY!  She seems to realize that he has seen it without her.  Kendall arrives and things are slightly awkward.  When Reed goes to get coffee, Zoe tells Kendall to "bounce" because she wants to be alone with Reed.  When Reed returns with the coffee she says she is taking hers to go, but she also pockets Reed's wallet.  Later he is at the Ranch for his lessons, and Kendall texts him that she found his wallet, and he asks her to bring it to the Ranch.   He invites Kendall in.  It looks like Tessa may have Kendall's number.  Reed hugs Kendall.

Scott and Lauren are at home and he is giving her the gears about trying to set her up with Phyllis.  He lets her know he is potentially seeing someone but won't reveal who it is.  Later he pops by CL to see Sharon and they share a dessert.  She asks him why he is interested in her with all her baggage.  He tells her she is smart, attractive, funny, and he is interested in pursuing something with her.  He does seem smitten with her.

Ash and Ravi talk about why she is so worried about Abby, and he suggests talking to her; that it might help her to talk to someone her own age!  And then he tries to take his foot out of his mouth.

Abby is with Jack at the GCAC, and he convinces her to tell him what is really going on.  He is impressed by scheming, and encourages her to keep the building, that Prick would never find out.  She doesn't want to do that.  He offers to get her out of her mess and buy the building but he wants to be her partner in the incubator project, because he thinks it is a good idea.  She thinks the Prick would be even more pissed off if he found out that she is working with Jack.  Jack convinces her that when they both make money, then she tells Prick, and he won't mind at all.  She buys that and gives him a hug.  Oh, anvilliciously Jack says he always knew Abby had more Abbott than Newman blood in her.  Ravi shows up to talk to Abby, but she says all is fine, and doesn't need to talk about it, and she rushes back to work with a smile on her face. 

Kevin is in the park with Bella on the swing set, and tells her he is her dad, and gives her a hug.  She seems unimpressed.

Previews:  Hillary to Neil and Devon:  Good morning, gentlemen, see you in court (I think that is what she said, but I don't know why they would be in court);  Phyllis to Jack:  you're guessing right, there is someone, and Jack replies:  Anyone I know?  Vic to Billy:  I just get the feeling you want to talk, I am here to listen, and Billy looks like he has to fart.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Kevin is Bella's Dad. I approve of that turnout. Billy does not need another child. 

Yes! So glad Show did something right. Bella has no idea that she just dodged a huge nostril shaped bullet by not having Billy as her dad.  Now all I need is for the MWT to never revisit Bella's paternity again. Kevin is her daddy. Leave it at that.

Great recap bannana. If it weren't for the stench of Buttbiscuit, I might have been tempted to watch.

Edited by Desperately Random
  • Love 14

Oh lordy lord lord. There's going to be a scene where Phyllis reveals her Buttbiscuitian romance to Jack? I suppose it won't transpire that Jack falls to the ground laughing, his body quaking with such mirth that a three inch depression forms beneath him. Jack then goes to get Nick, who hoots and whoops and throws poop and points and laughs. Deacon learns of Phyllis baking Butt's biscuits and sets their sex dumpster on fire because he has standards goddamnit. Ronan moves to Siberia and lives as a naked wild man in the hopes he can freeze his now tainted penis off. Phyllis whines that Billy gets her, man, and lets denial sweep her into his rubber chicken arms and a saucy evening of rubbing his sepulchral nipple mounts. 

MY probably wrote something a little different.

• Love 17

Perhaps I've missed something significant but why do these high powered executives and realtors meet behind some building by a DUMPSTER? If they want to keep it secret, there are many other places that people can meet to conduct business. This is the height of stupidity and insulting to our intelligence. I've never in my life met anyone by a dumpster!

• Love 7
On 4/22/2017 at 4:12 PM, evenstephens said:

I love Ashley and ED, but she looks visibly unimpressed with the story.

It's a weird thing about ED.  This show makes you forget she is capable of all kinds of soapy goodness and hilarity... given the material.  (I'm looking back at you, Days.)  But over here on this show she's kind of a disaster. And sorry don't see any particular talent in the actor playing Ravi.  He's not a natural performer.  Another Bell show tradition, come to think of it. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ugh, another "who's the daddy" storyline. And will this be like the typical paternity s/l on Y&R where the daddy really isn't the daddy? Or isn't, then is, then isn't? Ad nauseam. I have only ever watched one other soap (the long departed Edge of Night) and don't remember this done over and over. And over again? Is it typical on other soaps? Yawn. 

So if they make Billy the father, does that mean that we can expect Kevin to be revealed as Bella's real father? Maybe 50 years down the road? If Kevin is the daddy, do we then worry that at some point it will be revealed that Billy is daddy to Delia 2.0? It is like crying wolf for writers. After awhile (as in now) no one cares. 

I have been meaning to ask as I watch the show on and off - why is Billy referred to here as ButtBiscuit? Does he have a big butt? Most nicknames are self explanatory, but don't quite get this one. 

The Edge of Night was a gem of a soap (though many had called it a crime drama which is also true) that didn't focus all that heavily on "who's the daddy" stories or other typical soap fluff. The reason being? See what I have in parentheses. This is going off topic, but I LONG for an updated PRIMETIME version of The Edge of Night. That show was so good and cleverly written. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Desperately Random said:

Yes! So glad Show did something right. Bella has no idea that she just dodged a huge nostril shaped bullet by not having Billy as her dad.  Now all I need is for the MWT to never revisit Bella's paternity again. Kevin is her daddy. Leave it at that.

Great recap bannana. If it weren't for the stench of Buttbiscuit, I might have been tempted to watch.

Well that was just wrapped up way too quickly. Which makes me think that in a few years when Bella and Johnny are SORASED, they will start dating and find out they are really siblings. Because that has never been done before. Am I the only one that thought that Phyllis changed the paternity test (because again, this is a soap and anything can happen - multiple times) to make Kevin the baby daddy so she could keep Billy focused on her? 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't remember.  I don't think it was me - Snaporaz?  Miamamma?  Cupid Stunt?  NinjaPenguins?  Desperately Random?  Who among us gave him that moniker?  He's had other names, none of them complimentary - Billy Munster was one....

ButtBiscuit works for me because the character as this actor portrays him exemplies ASS in every way.  Every day - all 5 senses, everything about him just says ASS but not in any possible good way.  The Biscuit part.....well, those two words just flow together, don't they?  

I can say with assurance, however, that if JT were to depart this role and if Billy Miller were to resume it, the ButtBiscuit moniker would be retired.  

Cuz there is only ONE ButtBiscuit.

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

I'm so beyond happy Kevin is Bella's father! I was really hoping he would be. He adores Bella, was great with Delia, and would make a great father because he knows exactly what not to do. Basically, do the exact opposite of Terrible Tom. Billy on the other hand is useless, both as a human being and a father.

Show just better not recon the paternity reveal at a later date.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Big Blue Plate said:

It's a weird thing about ED.  This show makes you forget she is capable of all kinds of soapy goodness and hilarity... given the material.  (I'm looking back at you, Days.)  But over here on this show she's kind of a disaster. And sorry don't see any particular talent in the actor playing Ravi.  He's not a natural performer.  Another Bell show tradition, come to think of it. 

I cant tell the difference between ED or Ashley, they are one in the same to me. Both boring. ( yawn) 

52 minutes ago, boes said:

I don't remember.  I don't think it was me - Snaporaz?  Miamamma?  Cupid Stunt?  Desperately Random?

Not me. Nostrils McGhee is about as clever as I get. I'm guessing either NinjaPenguins or Cupid Stunt.

I thought we called him Buttbiscuit because his ass is as flat as a .....biscuit.  And his body is soft and white and flabby like dough. All I know for sure is that it fits.

• Love 9

I don't like to toot my own horn, as my carpal tunnel makes it painful, but Buttbiscuit is one of my prouder accomplishments. I may never achieve fame, fortune or even adequacy, but I will always have that one shining moment where I captured the essence of JT's Billy Abbott in one word: Buttbiscuit. It's akin to Seabiscuit, except the Abbott stallion has a horse's behind at both ends. 

Thank goodness Bella isn't a crust off the old Billy baguette. 

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I don't like to toot my own horn, as my carpal tunnel makes it painful, but Buttbiscuit is one of my prouder accomplishments. I may never achieve fame, fortune or even adequacy, but I will always have that one shining moment where I captured the essence of JT's Billy Abbott in one word: Buttbiscuit. It's akin to Seabiscuit, except the Abbott stallion has a horse's behind at both ends. 

Thank goodness Bella isn't a crust off the old Billy baguette. 

It will live forever.

I predict that my last word will be, not "Rosebud", but instead, "ButtBiscuit"........

• Love 14
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm so beyond happy Kevin is Bella's father! I was really hoping he would be. He adores Bella, was great with Delia, and would make a great father because he knows exactly what not to do. Basically, do the exact opposite of Terrible Tom. Billy on the other hand is useless, both as a human being and a father.

Show just better not recon the paternity reveal at a later date.

DNA tests can change with the writers and since the same writers had Kevin ruled out, then a few months later Kevin revealed as the Dad, this one should be ripe for the picking.

There is no reason it had to be Billy or Kevin. Supposedly Pratt had Chance as the father. As much as I didn't like his stories, his outcome would have been the best. Bella should have been a Chancellor. Esther should have been the grandmother to a Chancellor. Jill & Esther should be sharing a grandchild.

Where's the drama with the chipmunk raising Bella? There are no complications, family issues, or shared history. He can't even pull off a successful pairing. He wasn't the love of Chloe's life.  Did they name him the father because they have nothing else for Kevin to do?

• Love 7

Looks to me like this current team just wanted to shelve Chloe and Bella and any associated stories, other than the Adam murder stuff, possibly, and move on.  Giving the kid to Kevin seems appropriate and I suspect we won't be seeing too much of him in the near future or Bella much at all.

That way Show can concentrate on the rom com and ruuuuuumance of ButtBiscuit Phyllis.

Oh joy.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Big Blue Plate said:

Yes. The fact she can get an Emmy win from Days of Our Lives, but not from all the years she's been as Y&R. Baffling.

I don't like how the actor of Ravi keeps giving off that brooding look since he got rid of the glasses. It's not sexy, he looks more like he's struggling to focus and actually see.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, evenstephens said:

Yes. The fact she can get an Emmy win from Days of Our Lives, but not from all the years she's been as Y&R. Baffling.

I don't like how the actor of Ravi keeps giving off that brooding look since he got rid of the glasses. It's not sexy, he looks more like he's struggling to focus and actually see.

I don't think the actor actually wear glasses. I did a GIS for him and the only pics of him wearing glasses on stills from the Y&R.

• Love 2

Oh, it is a good thing @miamama is not watching, because her head would have exploded today.  It’s bad enough that we have to have lovey-dovey Philly morning after talk.  Which included him telling her she needs to stock her fridge for him.  Ugh!  They talk about going to breakfast together but Phyllis says they are not ready to go public.  Billy says it is not like last time and Phyllis agrees, this is a whole new world, cause they are single.  Billy says he is going to tell Vic today, and Phyllis indicates she will do the same.  From here it gets worse.

Phyllis pulls up at the Jabot building.  Then Billy pulls up two spots away and they exchange knowing looks.  Then Jack pulls into the spot between them.  They all get out of their respective vehicles and walk toward the building.  Phyllis says:  so how about those Cubs?  And now they are in the elevator and this time Phyllis is in the middle.  She is blathering on about work related topics.  Billy also chimes in here about Brash and Sassy.  Jack just looks like he’d rather be anywhere else.  (Why didn’t you wait for the next elevator, Jack?)  Billy is surly and snarky.  I guess he is gloating in advance because he knows Phyllis is going to talk to Jack.  In Jack's office, she says this has been going on long enough, almost a year. He says he will never forgive Billy.  She suggests that his rift with Billy is bad for his health, and she literally rhymes off shingles, ulcers, hair loss, etc.  He wants to know what is really up with her sudden concern.  He then says they should stick to business.  Phyllis says she just wants everyone to get along.  He wonders why she is so happy.  She says she is getting a life outside work.  He assumes it is a new man, and says, anyone I know?  He assumes it’s an online relationship and she says, it is new, I don’t want to jinx it, and he says, no pressure.  So, they go back to biz talk.  Then she questions him about his revenge plan to get Victor, and he said he made an opening move, and that’s all he’s going to say, because it is early in the game, and he doesn’t want to jinx it.

Over at B&S, Vic is meeting with Cane and Juliet, and Billy is late, but Vic says they will wait for Billy and Cane looks unimpressed.  They talk about all their successes.  Hilary and Juliet are wearing summer clothing at work today.   Then privately Vic thanks Juliet and apologizes for being wasted the night before.  Juliet says she has seen a lot worse.  Heh!  Lily and Jordan arrive from their hockey tour and that also is a huge success.  They join the meeting.  When Billy shows up, he snarls something about not knowing there was a meeting this early and Cane says, you should check your messages and Billy looks stupid.  Show, quit making me like Cane.  Now they have a full-blown staff meeting and Vic sings Billy’s praises for the hockey deal, and then he sings Vic’s praises.  Awkward. Now it’s just Billy and Vic and she wants to know if she said something wrong, and he says, no, he likes getting praised, cause it doesn’t usually happen.  Such a jerk.  She asks him if she has been withholding praise in the workplace (please Vic, must you go from bitchy ice queen to puddle of insecurities?  Pick a lane).  Vic thinks something is going on, and she is there to listen.  Billy tells Vic  the story about the Chloe letter re Bella.  Vic is very relieved that Kevin is the dad, because it would have been a complication for them.  She thanks him for his honesty, and he looks constipated.  Vic goes on a rant about Chloe, and all that she did and if only she had stayed locked up none of this would have happened.  Billy wonders how she got out.  Vic says she is sorry about the paternity test, and how awful it must have been to sweat through that alone, and Billy looks like he may vomit.  She says: I hope you know you can tell me anything, and he replies, Vic, there is something I need to talk to you about.

Hevon go to court, which is off camera, to finalize their divorce, and then there is a moment where he helps her find her keys in her own purse.  Plus, their hands touch when they look at their rings.  Over at The Hilary Hour, Hilary is now the bitchy ice queen.  Mariah gets in her face, again.  Hilary calls her sweetie and tells her that she is important to the show, but Mariah isn’t buying it.  Mariah is wearing a very lowcut dress, which seemed odd.  Hilary reveals on camera that she just came from divorce court, and makes a very personal statement about it, and blames herself for the failure of her marriage.  Mariah is genuinely touched, and Hilary says she will need her friends, meaning Mariah.  Devon is watching as is Jordan.  I don’t think we are done with Hevon.

Meanwhile, Cane and Juliet have an awkward exchange when she tells him about Vic getting trashed, and he wonders why that would happen.  He also doesn’t want Juliet to mention alcohol, cause he flashes back to you know what.  Lily and Juliet are also besties again.  Then Juliet wonders what is bothering Cane and he says he is not happy that Vic praised Billy’s deal making it seem more important than the Asia deal.  Later Lily and Cane do their usual sexy talk, complete with Lily lifting her shirt, and they hug and Juliet is watching them.

Previews:  Drinki on the phone with Vic: your father has just done something, I am livid; Juliet to Cane: I know you have a lot to do for Vic, so don’t let us keep you, your wife is in good hands;  Jack,with Ash by his side, to Phyllis, with Billy by her side:  He’s the new guy in your life? and Phyllis says: I didn’t want to tell you until Billy had a chance to tell Vic.  And Billy looks, I actually don’t know, smug?

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

God bless you for taking over from me and recapping this show. I love you, Bananna.

@jewel21, I know you have had a lot going on, and am happy to do it.  I have time on my hands for now, so I'll keep it up as long as I can, they may get shorter though!

• Love 5

Aww, no worries! When you start getting busy we can trade off again. lol. This thread just isn't the same without a daily recap so I'm thrilled you've taken over. It's something to look forward to when I get home from work.

• Love 5

Reading these recaps and....Mal Young is truly doing a number on this show. It's one thing to put Philly back together, it's another to write them as so sick and uncaring, downright smug. How is this story snarky or funny in any damn way? How do you honestly write them to behave this way in front of Jack? 

• Love 13

Then she questions him about his revenge plan to get Victor, and he said he made an opening move, and that’s all he’s going to say, because it is early in the game, and he doesn’t want to jinx it.

This has to be a first. Brilliant recap bananna and great idea to share the load jewel. Sigh, I love Preverts.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

This has to be a first. Brilliant recap bananna and great idea to share the load jewel. Sigh, I love Preverts.

And by the looks of the previews, he finds out about Philly tomorrow, and he will realize that whole elevator thing was quite an insult.  So I imagine he won't be sharing his revenge plans with Phyllis going forward.

15 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Reading these recaps and....Mal Young is truly doing a number on this show. It's one thing to put Philly back together, it's another to write them as so sick and uncaring, downright smug. How is this story snarky or funny in any damn way? How do you honestly write them to behave this way in front of Jack? 

Yes, I am not sure why they are rewriting the character of Billy here, and we have talked about this for some time, but it just feels off to see Billy so smug.  He betrayed his brother, he should be contrite, period.  And as for his relationship with Vic, as far as he knows, she is upset at finding out her brother was murdered, so she pushes him away, and now he is right back in Phyllis' bed? 

I just think they could have shown some level of maturity for these two, but it's not going to happen.

• Love 12

Well, Billy and Phyllis were never written as mature characters. Phyllis was insane and Billy was a screw up. These idiots deserve one another. Now, if only they would interact off screen I would be thrilled. Seeing them together makes me want to vomit.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, jewel21 said:

Well, Billy and Phyllis were never written as mature characters. Phyllis was insane and Billy was a screw up. These idiots deserve one another. Now, if only they would interact off screen I would be thrilled. Seeing them together makes me want to vomit.

Don't Bogart that Pepto my friend, pass it over to me.

• Love 4