Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Another episode of Phyllis defending LMS to Jack's face.

This woman is listening to Jack worry endlessly about his brother's happiness while his brother is actively destroying Jack's happiness. And yet she finds Billy irresistible

The writing is off the wall STUPID. We are supposed to believe Phyllis loves Jack. But a woman who loves a man would not act like this. She just WOULD NOT. Billy is disgusting and repulsive and horribly CRUEL to Jack, who is LOVING and SUPPORTIVE in return. Phyllis knows this. She's not clueless like Jack (since she's participating in the brutality against Jack). And this is HOT to her???

We are supposed to believe she loves Jack but is drawn to Billy like a moth to a flame. But WHY??? They are showing Phack with a healthy sex life. She keeps telling him she loves him. So what are they trying to sell us?

If Phyllis showed signs of not wanting Jack any more, I still wouldn't buy this. Even if she has fallen out of love with Jack, what Billy is doing to him is beyond horrible. She would TELL him if only to spare him this unnecessary pain and insult. And she would be disgusted by Billy. She has called out Jack for months for any hint of not kissing Billy's ass (including this episode) but she's cool with what Billy is doing to Jack? What in the ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?

I know the answer to my question. They want to create HUGE SOAPY DRAMA and drag it out all the way to July sweeps. So we have double speak wherein Jack is talking about Victoria but Phyllis and the audience (depending on who you ship) suspect he's talking unknowingly about Phyllis. Phyllis will not tell Billy he's a disgusting asshole who needs to die. She softly says "please" and "no" and "never again." And she watches jealously as she KNOWS Billy is fake flirting with a woman. RME.

My prediction is we'll see more of this obscenity until they fuck again and Jack walks in on them (in July when advertisers are paying attention). When she said the "mistake" would never happen again (no one says this), I knew they were going to fuck one more time.

Apparently the beating up of Jack cannot be severe enough on this show. 

• Love 12

Well, amen to the above series of posts. The characters are for the most part distorted and wandering, and GetoffmyscreenBilly is among the most charmless actors I've seen on soaps, and it's nearly impossible to care about the crappy, artificial plot-hoops they're pushing the actors through. Genoa City's entertaining a plague of brain tumours--whoah, couldn't you have resorted to a slightly fresher behavioural scapegoat, folks? Also, while I'm bitching here, why is that godawful actor who attempts to play the gratuitous character Stitch still on my screen? He's hideous and he can't act. I do not like loaf-like, buzz-cut men--save the Marine Corps look for someone else, please.

OTOH, I did like Phyllis' necklace. And Hilary's make-up and put-together are gorgeous, even if I'm so past her character.

Oh, wait, and tangential to brain tumours, I did get to enjoy Dr MEK, but that teensy pleasure is of course overshadowed by the looming likelihood that he'll be forcefeeding Tumahjuice down MonsterMax's throat as if the kid's a Strasbourg goose. Rejoice, everyone.

• Love 6

I keep hoping when a new showrunner takes over, they'll just press reset on Billy. It'll be a blond, age-appropriate actor, and he'll wake up in a hospital bed only to discover that everything that happened when he woke up from his coma has been a dream, including his looks. He never slept with Phyllis, never desecrated the mansion, etc. And life will go on.

And if show, wants to reset any other story lines has having taken place in Billy's coma imagination, then so be it.

• Love 12

I also notice the same people cheering on the lying cheating hateful (murderous, DNA-switching) Phyllis describe Sharon as a horrible human being

to me cheating is a way less offence than keeping a baby that is not yours.. especially since Nick is supposedly the love of her life.. he sure has been the sick obsession of her life.

11 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I remember the pure hell Jack endured with Kelly and his brief sojourn on a tropical human trafficking cruise; he was so determined to reunite with the faithless dumpster humper. A baseball bat to the head, heavy drugs, a possible sexual assault, waking up next to a bloody corpse, and one exploding boat later, we discover that we can't possibly begin to understand true suffering until we've walked a mile in a Buttbiscuit's boots.

Do any of us know what it's like to not be handed a few million dollars in investment money when we've whined and pouted so vigorously for it? Has a starving child in Africa felt the gnawing emptiness left in the wake of a departing software program? Does the homeless veteran know his own good fortune that he's able to warm his hands over a trash can fire when others are denied the cozy heat found under their sister-in-law's clothes? There's undoubtedly an innocent man on death row today who'd weep at the true injustice of being blamed for shitty business decisions you actually made. That inmate might enjoy his last meal and think "I might die wrongly, but by God at least my brother kissed my ass while I mocked him to his face!" Bet those final bites of mashed potato were all the sweeter. A kicked dog's pain is temporary; the agony of having your mother read your decorating sensibilities for filth leaves an oozing sore on the soul that never heals. Funeral parlor blue is a straight up aphrodisiac, but when the woman who gave birth to you rains on your sex parade and you can only shag two chicks in the same week? Makes a person ponder why we waste time and resources on poverty and disease and climate change when mansluts need our most valiant efforts. 

The Buttbiscuit struggle is real. I thank Chuck Pratt for calling my attention to it and hope he soon gets plenty of free time to devote to the existential dilemma of our times. 

jw6EY_s-200x150.gif

• Love 10
23 hours ago, pearlite said:

Genoa City's entertaining a plague of brain tumours

Does seem to be a cluster.  Shouldn't the CDC be looking into this?  While they are passing out brain tumors-couldn't Stitch get one?  A rapid-growth one that doesn't respond to TumorAde, maybe?

23 hours ago, pearlite said:

save the Marine Corps look for someone else, please.

Monday Night Raaaawww!  He could tag team with his bud Woodhouse-they'd be the Bumbly Boyz.

• Love 5
On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 8:32 PM, miamama said:

I can't watch Sharon any more. Sometimes I do to see Baby Cutie or Mariah but otherwise it's too horrible. Show has turned her into a one trick pony. She has no perspective. She just plays that one-note pod person you can't sympathize with because she's making such stupid choices. This "Dylan will suffer" thing is so weak I can't even. And I fear it's gone on so long there's no saving her. I remember when they had her switch the paternity test and then lie about it all after Phyllis went into a coma. I didn't think it could get worse. sigh.

All of this. Sharon Case deserves much better than she gets on this show, but Sharon Newman/McAvoy/Deadwood or whatever she goes by now has gotten stupid beyond belief. I almost compared her to Brooke Logan, another Bell creation who has been dumbed down over the years, except there are still moments that the latter shows a backbone. I think if TIIC let Sharon embrace her bad girl side I could tolerate this a bit more instead of this innocent doe eyed schtick.

And yet, between Caveman Nick and Adam of the eternal daddy issues, it's so hard to feel like he's that bad off staying where he's at. 

• Love 7

I think if TIIC let Sharon embrace her bad girl side I could tolerate this a bit more instead of this innocent doe eyed schtick.

I could tolerate her more too .. but they try to pretend she is a nice girl.. she is not nice.. she is a low down heffa. If she owned it just one day I could maybe not hate her that day.. what she is doing to mariah is almost the worst thing she has done.. she is despicable.

well, according to blondie215 at soc, paul seems to have found out that yes, victor did pay off someone to change results of the forensic report on constance...i was actually hoping he found out that herb poisoned her.

• Love 4

Wow, what a dull episode. I only looked up from my phone once but I listened to it.

Luca and Dummer. I'm so over it. Nick learns they are living together and freaks out. Unfortunately, she's an adult, Nick. Legally, you can't do shit, so just shut up and deal with it. It won't last anyway.

Vicky goes to see Victor in jail. I don't know why she bothers.

Adam goes to meet up with Doctor chick. She's just as delusional and under Victor's spell as usual. Then she shows up at the prison saying she feels so sorry for Victor, and she's sorry she ran away after they slept together *gags* but it was unprofessional of her but now she sees how much Victor needs her support because his family is so cruel. Blegh. And they kiss. *projectile vomit*

Sharon is still being a dumbass. Paul is working from her home to see if Victor has anyone on his payroll at the lab who would have messed with Constance's toxicology report or whatever it was. It appears he found something.

Dullan is still oblivious to the fact that Sharon is badly lying to him about Sully. He's a terrible cop.

That's about all I can remember.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Your jewelcap sums it up nicely! 

Maybe PrisonDoc has a tumah? It's the only one xplanation I have for her attraction to the crypt keeper. :shudder

I don't know about her but I think this storyline is giving me one.  

• Love 10

I have to ask since I mostly listen to the show instead of watching it...did Summer move Luca into her Malibu condo? If so, does that make it a Malibabaloo condo? Poor Summer. The only crown she'll get from sexing up this prince is from Burger King, whopper not included.

I think perhaps Prison Doc was raised in a far-off, isolated land that worshipped unwrapped mummies as gods. And where citizens are required to keep their heads up their own asses until adulthood. How has she not lost her job already? Fucking a high profile prisoner isn't something that goes unnoticed, and the scent of formaldehyde must have clung to her something fierce.

You know what might have made a not-bad story? Sharon and Nick find out that CAN is alive and Adam's, so they decide to keep it a secret for a while out of revenge for Faith. Sure, they'd both still be assholes, but I can't anymore with Sharon's skittish baby deer impression, Nick's trying to pinch a banana loaf and calling it grief, and Robocop's inability to decode obvious human emotions such as raging guilt. This story is pure crap and makes everyone involved look like morons. 

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Did he go straight from civilian to detective? No uniform? No traffic duty? Just "Hi, I'm the Chief's son...so I get to be a detective, right?" KMN

Every job interview in this town starts with "Hi, I'm (fill in name of wealthy business owner/CEO)'s kid......give me a job that has a big office, allows me plenty of time to cruise the various GC watering holes and spout my neurotic narrative and/or exposit private matters publicly and the only educational requirement is a few (fast track) business classes at GC Community College to acquire an MBA.

Edited by MollyB
forgot part of the introduction='kid'
  • Love 6

Did he go straight from civilian to detective? No uniform? No traffic duty? Just "Hi, I'm the Chief's son...so I get to be a detective, right?" 

He did, no police academy or anything. Even as a civilian  he was in charge of things like the Newman Towers fire giving orders to the fire department.

• Love 3

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That was me watching today's episode. I barely remember what happened, it was so uneventful.

Adam and Chelsea had sex. In a bed for once.

Michael went to meet with Ian about speaking on Adam's behalf, so long as he gets moved to a lower security prison. Michael just wanted to record his deposition, but naturally, Ian wants to be put on the stand in court.

Nick doesn't trust Luca and approached him at the rooftop of the GCAC. Luca's hair looks the same wet as dry, hahaha. Also, he has less chest hair than Adam. Luca shows Nick pictures of Vicky with Travis and claims he took the pics not to blackmail Victoria but because he is concerned about Newman Enterprises.

Luca discovers that Travis used to work on Wall street. Man did Travis look fine in that photo. Yum.

Victoria shows up the the bar and apologizes to Travis for lying about her identity. He finally forgives her and they dance again to that stupid song of theirs.

Nick walks in and interrupts. He tells Vicky something along the lines of 'this is what you've been hiding.' WTF. She's like 45. Seriously, who cares?

Dullen and Paul question the tech who ran the toxicology reports on Constance. Turns out he recently bought a boat. He starts freaking out and leaves. Then Paul finds him dead in his suite. It apparently looks like suicide.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Thank God we didn't see the doc and Victor doing anything but doing up their buttons, YUCK!  And the door wasn't even locked?!  Nightmares walking in on that!

Oh Foghorn, doncha know infirmary [emphasis on infirm] screwing is now SOP in correctional institutions everywhere? Wouldn't making the act of darkness with Victor constitute cruel and unusual punishment, though?

• Love 7

Sorry there was no recap yesterday. I watched too late and was too tired.

Victor and Dr. Stupid do it again. Thankfully we don't see anything but them doing up their buttons. But that still made me want to hurl and bleach out my eyes. Ian and the guard drop in. One minute sooner and they too would have been running to grab the bleach.

Victor leaves, and Stupid kicks Ian out because he's not injured and just talking smack.

Later, Ian rubs it in Victor's face that he will be speaking on Adam's behalf during the trial. Victor counters with "But he left you for dead." Hahahaha, like Victor hasn't done any worse to every person he's ever met.

Ian says 'byegones,' Victor loses his cool, and 'rushes' Ian. It took him like 20 minutes to get up and reach him, heh. And then Victurd started landing blow after blow, in what appeared to be slow motion. Oh, Victor. Give it up.

Later, the Warden tells Victor he's not getting any more visitor privileges or infirmary time. Finally. It only took them forever.

Meanwhile, Nick is at the bar interrogating Travis. I think he's forgetting Victoria is not only his older sister, but she's like 45 years old. Even she thinks Nick is being ridiculous and tells him so. She finally decides to appease the ape and leaves with him, telling Travis she'll see him later.

Bunch more stuff happened that I can't recall. But at one point, Nick let's it slip to Victoria that Luca had Victoria followed and has pictures of her with Travis. Victoria later confronts Luca and she shows her his tablet and informs her that Travis is lying to her and he used to be part of the 1%. And he was in charge of oil or something? I don't know, I didn't really get it. He seemed to be implying Travis has knowledge in oil and was distracting Victoria when that oil leak happened. It seems like a stretch. Wasn't Victoria the one who randomly went into the bar where she first met Travis? It's not like he sought her out. I fail to see the link.

Some stuff about the lab tech who killed himself. Paul informs Michael, who is with Adam and Chelsea at the time, of the apparent suicide. Adam guesses at the bad news Michael is about to break to him about the tech's death. Michael asks Adam how could he possibly know that. Maybe because your poker face was sadly missing there, Michael. Michael assures Adam this isn't necessarily a bad thing since the timing makes it look like the tech was guilty of taking a bribe.

Paul and Dullan interview the tech's gf. She is sporting a fancy bracelet that her now dead boyfriend gave her. When Paul asks how could the tech afford it and the boat, she said he had told her it pays to have rich friends.

Paul later gets news on where the money given to the tech came from. Apparently it did not come from Victurd. I can't recall where it came from, though. Or maybe they didn't mention it?

Anyway, that's all I recall.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Victor and Dr. Stupid do it again. Thankfully we don't see anything but them doing up their buttons. But that still made me want to hurl and bleach out my eyes. Ian and the guard drop in. One minute sooner and they too would have been running to grab the bleach.

Victor leaves, and Stupid kicks Ian out because he's not injured and just talking smack.

Later, Ian rubs it in Victor's face that he will be speaking on Adam's behalf during the trial. Victor counters with "But he left you for dead." Hahahaha, like Victor hasn't done any worse to every person he's ever met.

Ian says 'byegones,' Victor loses his cool, and 'rushes' Ian. It took him like 20 minutes to get up and reach him, heh. And then Victurd started landing blow after blow, in what appeared to be slow motion. Oh, Victor. Give it up.

Later, the Warden tells Victor he's not getting any more visitor privileges or infirmary time. Finally. It only took them forever.

Awesome Jewelcap! This part had me seriously laughing out loud.  Please tell me Victor is going to spend some time (and by that I mean more than half an episode) in solitary. When is EB's vacation? Isn't he about due to disappear for a couple of weeks?

• Love 4

Thanks, guys. I can't wait until Banana comes back, lol.

So today's recap will be short because I didn't really care for any of the story lines and I'm sleepy.

It turns out Hilary is the one who paid off the lab tech so that she could fast track her drug approval. Paul and Dullen go to question her but she plays the innocent victim and leads them to believe that Dr. Nevill was the one behind the payoff because he's the one who tells her what to pay each tech.

After being confronted by Ashley at the GCAC, Hilary admits she lied. Ashley calls Hilary a bitch. Go, Ashley!

Ashley had gone to see Hilary originally to speak to her about her tremor and the fact that she will most likely fall back into a coma. Hilary is too busy trying to be the next Nikki Newman of GC to pay any attention.

Hilary and Lily continue to fight and butt heads. Later, Hilary falls unconscious in Jack's arms and both Lily and Cane think she is faking. Lily rolls her eyes and Cane smirks, but Jack tells them this isn't a fake-out and Lily calls an ambulance.

There's a bunch of stupidity with Billy and Bethany (Brittany?) and Jack and Phyllis. At the end of the episode, Phyllis goes to see Billy at the Bordello for Depressives where he natters on about them being in love and they need to tell Jack now!

Previews show Jack telling Phyllis, "you kept it in the family this time. My own brother! I'm going to kill him" and Phyllis crying and saying "No, Jack!"

Kill him, Jack! Kill him!

• Love 8

Thanks Jewel. I don't know if I can watch this so you are doing a great service.

I'm sure -- sadly -- that Phyllis is imagining that scene with Jack. sigh. I hate when they do that. It diminishes the moment they make us wait forever for. Interesting that in her fear she thinks he'll go after Billy and not her. He should pull out a paring knife and remind her what he did to Kelly. lol. 

So what's up with the lab guy? Is he dead because of the drug trial or Constance? And he handles autopsy results and drug trials?

Pratt promised something "no one will see coming."

God help us. His writing will continue for a month at least.

• Love 4

maybe it is true miamama.

in a sod recap about keebler and the pit viper, she goes to see him at his place to tell him she couldn't tell jack but they have sex anyway.  only thing is, they both are feeling so guilty so the sex wasn't all that great or something..then, they hear jack calling for billy from downstairs...soooooo, hopefully, it is true and he gets to call out his slutty wife for boinking his brother.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

maybe it is true miamama.

in a sod recap about keebler and the pit viper, she goes to see him at his place to tell him she couldn't tell jack but they have sex anyway.  only thing is, they both are feeling so guilty so the sex wasn't all that great or something..then, they hear jack calling for billy from downstairs...soooooo, hopefully, it is true and he gets to call out his slutty wife for boinking his brother.

Hmmm. I would love it if were true. That's a lot to happen in one day, but maybe.

I just feel like they will hold off until July sweeps or just before sweeps begin. But that said if writing changes are happening BTS -- like Michael getting his licence back super fast -- maybe this story will move more quickly to resolution.

Damn. Hoping again. I just want to see Peter the Great slay. NOW.

• Love 1
(edited)

YAS.

Not gonna watch the episode until later, but YAY, the return of LMS! Barf.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Hey HeatLifer (and others, of course, but we are obsessed, I think), do you recall the Niz affair on GH? I wasn't watching then but JFP was EP over at GH, no? Does this seem similar to you?

This is from Fairman's site a few years ago.

... Tyler gives a very frank interview and discusses how Nikolas’ past affair with his brother Lucky’s (Jonathan Jackson) love of his life, Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst), all but destroyed his character for good!

Tyler revealed: “I tried so hard as an actor to unvilify Nikolas by playing that he has this incredible undying attraction, and love for Elizabeth rather than it just being, ‘I’m lonely, you’re hot. I’m not bad looking, let’s hook up.”   Which was kind of how it started.  And I didn’t want to do that to the character.  The only way I could justify it was if it was love and that’s what I tried to play. But I wish Jonathan (Jackson) were back so we could repair the damage in the past.”

• Love 1

Oh, lawd, yes, I remember that garbage. And, yes, JFP was EP at the time. 

Thinking about it, I do believe there are some similarities. Elizabeth, like Phyllis, was kind of in a "savior" role to the Dark!Prince! Nikolas, who was still self-destructing over the loss of Emily, the love of his life who died about two years prior. And like Philly, GH made a mistake (IMO) to make Niz deeper than they ever should have been. It's interesting that Tyler Christopher (as well as other actors) believe "love" saves a character from vilification, but, for me, that only works if the love is believable and not something that pops up for the sake of a plot point. While Liz and Nik were friends, there was never even an inkling of anything deeper before the story started. It was just like...BAM! This is LOVE! Like, no, it's not. And on top of that, it was wildly OOC for both and it took YEARS for them to recover from that specific story. Liz took the bulk of blame, however.

The one good thing out of it, though, was Lucky got to have the BEST reaction, one which garnered Jonathan Jackson an Emmy. 

• Love 2

Well, Peter better get his reaction as well. All he needs is some space to let rip. He can probably even ad lib. lol.

And the way they are setting it up: Jack being trusting as all hell. Phyllis lying to his face. Billy treating him like shit. That is set up for a HUGE reaction. Or it should be. 

Reading the Niz stuff above made me see Philly in a new light. The writers believe the "depth" of this shit makes Phyllis and Billy sympathetic. (It does not.) But the LMS stuff makes a bit of sense.

Anyways, no doubt JFP pulled this idea from GH. Peter can do hurt reaction better than just about anyone. And JT gets a big story. win win. Except poor (not so much) JFP, who is now out. lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

The writers believe the "depth" of this shit makes Phyllis and Billy sympathetic. (It does not.)

Yup. But here's the other thing. They tried to play this depth and love TWO seconds after Billy proclaimed forever love to another woman and while Phack were strong and in love. Timing is also important on soaps. Like, how did Philly even stand a chance to be believable? 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 8
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Yup. But here's the other thing. They tried to play this depth and love TWO seconds after Billy proclaimed forever love to another woman and while Philly were strong and in love. Timing is also important on soaps. Like, how did Philly even stand a chance to be believable? 

Right. lol. And they are double-talking. Is Billy really talking about Phyllis or Victoria? Jack and Ashley and Jill and others who KNOW him insist he's messed up over Victoria and woe the woman who thinks he's not. Philly are both being destructive, we are told repeatedly. 

So that's ALL in the mix.

And Phyllis -- unlike Billy -- has never said she "loves" him or is "in love" with him. But she won't deny it when he says it. These writers are trying like hell to keep this ambiguous and deep at the same time. No wonder it's so stoooopid.

Whatever, right? Let's just wait for Peter to react. Longest wait ever but it has got to happen soon now.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, miamama said:

This is GOLD. Of course they won't let Sharon remind Phyllis, will they? haha.

I watched it three times. LOVE IT.

I'm looking forward to Jack's reaction the most, obviously, but I also can't WAIT for every other character to READ both Billy and Phyllis. Oh, it's going to be fantastic. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Like, how did Philly even stand a chance to be believable? 

Same way most of the couples are believable.. or not..I look at so many of the couples and their supposed love seems pretty weak.. I think Billy and Phyllis just got it bad.. must be good sex

2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

@miamama Just came across this gem....

LMAO I love that Phyllis has always seen Sharon like I do.. a pitiful weakling. Wanna be victim.. this was good tho.. fuck me I miss MS.

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm looking forward to Jack's reaction the most, obviously, but I also can't WAIT for every other character to READ both Billy and Phyllis. Oh, it's going to be fantastic. 

Super bitch Ashley unleashed. Traci digusted. Jill braying. Adam punching LMS on behalf of Jack. Even Victor laughing and Summer pontificating will be sweet.

And Sharon calling Phyllis everything she ever called her. Ah I cannot wait.

Come on, show. Even Neil got his briefcase of doom and freak out at 35,000 feet for Devon and Hilary cheating.

Please give us this.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, miamama said:

Hmmm. I would love it if were true. That's a lot to happen in one day, but maybe.

I just feel like they will hold off until July sweeps or just before sweeps begin. But that said if writing changes are happening BTS -- like Michael getting his licence back super fast -- maybe this story will move more quickly to resolution.

and I THINK it is just like when they killed off herb,,,who knows why they will end it so soon, i am just so hoping they are..i also hope they will unleash jack, give him his balls back and toss that sack of shit he's married to into the gutter she so loves to troll...those are jack's words at one time to phyl, i am just repeating them.

• Love 8

I forgot to mention in the previews for the next eppy, we see Sage again. Looks like Sharon is sleeping on the couch and Sage haunts her or something. I was surprised that we will be seeing Sage again, even if only in a dream/Sharon's imagination. Was the actress ever interviewed after she was killed off?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

ya'll were right,  phyl didn't tell jack squat...she however did think about it so i'm guessing that's what the scene of jack yelling at her is about..i'm bummed...

God, I hate this show. I hope they do fire Pratt....from a cannon....into the sun.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

@miamama Just came across this gem....

Oh God, I'd forgotten what a self righteous holier than thou saint Phyllis was in those days! "Sleeping with Billy" implies that it happened more than once. And IIRC, she and Jack were separated after he covered up that shit about the diary, no? 

Between all of than and this shit today,  it's not even almost a contest as to who is the bigger shitstain.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I took a break for a few days and came back today only to see Hilary and Jack flirting, Phyllis and Billy declaring their love for each other, and Sharon dreaming of Sage.

What a shit show. 

yes. All shit all the time.

I was wondering where you were. Wanted your take on some of the grossness above.

But I feel your pain. I can't look away apparently.

• Love 3