Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Jack will apologize for standing in the way of their tortured love affair and promptly turn over his home, car, and office to Lord Buttbiscuit, the only worthwhile Abbott male. Jack may even change his and Kyle's last name. 

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm sorry all you Jack fans, but the way he's being written makes him look like a fool.

That's why we're seething. I don't think anyone here seriously ships Phack. So if show wants Philly, have at it. The problem is they are writing Jack like a moron - and a supporting player - to sell story and prop newbies. I know Peter is a pro and a nice guy but he cannot be cool with this. I have seen him in an interview (live chat with MS) say he doesn't like playing the clueless, cuckolded husband. But he enjoys the scenes of blasting the cheater. However the clueless part has gone on for months and months and months. 

Whatever. He's getting paid. What about us?????

• Love 9

Jack has to look like an oblivious moron or Philly couldn't have hot, passionate, behind-his-back sex. Jack is being sacrificed so Phyllis and Billy can continue to have a forbidden love affair. It doesn't work if Jack looks suspicious or figures it out. He has to be the boring, mundane, safe, smiley choice while Phyllis drools over the hot, young, motorcycle-riding brother who brings excitement into her life.

• Love 7

Oh, today’s Cdn episode was painful!  Prepare yourself.

So apparently Victoria, CEO of Newman, never actually checks her email or voice messages.  It is the day after the oil spill and she still doesn’t know about it, but over at Newman, Puka and Dummer are on top of things and have set up a media interview.  Which Puka tells Dummer she is going to do as instructed by Victoria.  That is because Puka sent grade-schoolers Noah and Dummer to some other department to research stuff that actual employees would normally be doing.  But nobody else seems to work at Newman these days. Puka pretends to have spoken to Victoria in their absence, and when they return from their errand, he tells them her strategy is to label the oil spill as sabotage (a Gwampa play, Dummer says admiringly) and that she wants Dummer to talk to the media.  In fairness Noah did attempt to challenge Puka’s authority and even his presence but he caved pretty quickly. Apparently they cannot call Dick because he is grieving.  BTW, the oil spill is contained and it is not a complete environmental disaster. Hah!

While all this is going on Victoria is over at Grey Gardens dropping off Johnny and snarking about naked women and hidden thongs to Billy, who snarks back that maybe she is the one who is fooling around.  She says she has no time for that, she is always at work at Newman.  Oh really, says Billy, and shows her the article about the oil spill on his tablet.  Of course in the real world, beyond the complete idiocy that a CEO would not be checking her phone constantly, the corporate communications department would be in charge of all of this and there would be a media strategy, and the CEO would be getting minute-by-minute alerts and updates.  Sigh.  Victoria’s response is that she has been spending the morning devoted to her children and her phone was off.  Come on!

Meanwhile at the penthouse, Chelz, Adam and Mikey are discussing his plight.  Chelz reads the JOURNAL and is appalled.  Mikey says they cannot re-exhume Constance’s remains.  They discuss this some more and Mikey says the only way is if one of Constance’s heirs would authorize it, and they conclude that the only heir is Dick via Sage.

Grieving Dick is over at Sharon’s house with Faith and Mariah and he is getting ready for the Father/Daughter dance with Faith.  While Dick and Faith are peeking in on Sully, Sharon frets that Dick is figuring things out because Sully has two cowlicks just like Faith.  Strangely, Mariah tries to calm Sharon down and tells her she will keep the secret. I thought Mariah wanted her to tell the truth?  Dick walks in while they are talking about the secret.  They cover, of course.  More blah blah about Sully and the whole McAvoy family brightening his life.  Dick takes a call from Adam who needs his help now.

Kevin and Geek Girl are at the GCAC and she is annoyed because he blew her off, and didn’t even learn what was troubling Mariah, but he says he is going to find out what it is.  They blah blah about their relationship and he says GG is exactly his type, she looks just like his ex, Chloe!  Losing her was the worst thing that ever happened to him, but he’s over her now.  He says he and Mariah are just friends.  He says he is into GG.  Could Chloe be headed back to town with her mystery baby?  I hope so.  Meanwhile Billy calls GG for help, and she is happy to ditch Kevin and this conversation.  Geek Girl heads to Grey Gardens (heh heh).  Geek tells Billy she doesn’t need to work, she’s rich.  He wants info on the Newman oil platform incident.  Geek says she will do it but not if it is to take down Vic, cause this isn’t her fight, and some blah blah about love being overrated.

The reporter shows up to interview Victoria and Dummer tells her she is the only Miss Newman being interviewed today.  Meanwhile Noah finally decides he should try to reach Aunt Vic himself.  Du-uh!  Too late.  Victoria shows up wanting an update and then she walks in on the reporter with Dummer and wants to know WTF is going on.  Dummer tells Vic in front of the reporter that she has completed the interview per Victoria’s instructions. Vic realizes something is amiss but goes along because the reporter is still there, and she says she is now available to the media (crazy, since she has no idea what is going on or what Dummer said).  The idiot reporter says they have filed the footage already and Dummer did Newman proud.  This would never happen.

Mikey and Kevin are at the GCAC patio and another GLORIA shoutout.  Is she coming to visit?  They discuss Mariah, Geek Girl and blah blah.  Mike tells Kevin to make a decision.

Geek Girl has found what caused the oil spill in about 5 minutes:  Corners were cut, the safety of the rig was compromised and the leak was inevitable.  Billy blames Prick, but GG says Vic authorized the cost-cutting. Billy doesn’t think so.  Then GG gets an alert and she and Billy watch the interview where Dummer implies sabotage.

Back at Newman, Dummer tells Vic she followed her instructions to the letter.  Vic is confused, and Puka says he relayed Vic’s instructions to Dummer from their conversation.  Thanks to Dummer, the public can now have faith in Newman enterprises.  Dummer says they did their best on short notice, and that she had tried to reach Vic all night—where the heck was she?  Puka signals Vic to say nothing.  Vic tells Dummer to go do some other work-related thing and Dummer whines because Vic didn’t pat her on the back for a job well done!  She leaves.  Vic asks Puka what game he is playing. 

Adam is reading the JOURNAL and says that what is written is disgusting and makes him look like an animal.  Blah blah with Chelz about whether it is her fault because she begged him to not go back to Newman.  Dick shows up.  Adam says he did not hurt Constance, that he adored her.  Dick says there is no proof that Prick set up Adam.  Dick sees the JOURNAL and flips out.  He says they have no right to read the JOURNAL.    They argue about the JOURNAL because Dick thinks they will make Sage look bad.  Chelz says he should be grateful to Adam because he has been protecting Dick.  Dick wants to know what that means.  Chelz covers.  Adam says he wants to prove his innocence, and needs to exhume Constance to get a tissue sample that Prick has not tampered with.

Mariah and Sharon once again rehash what they are doing to Dick, what will happen to Dylan, and blah blah.  Mariah doesn’t want to lie anymore.  We’re monsters.  So she agrees to lie, but says they have to give him time with Sully.  Sharon thinks it is too risky because he will start to recognize Sully as his own child.  Hah!  Faith overhears Sharon saying, I can’t lose my baby.

Noah is at Billy’s and Billy wants to know why Dummer lied to the media, and Noah says she was following orders from Vic.  Billy says that cannot be because he is the one who informed her of the spill, so Vic could not have delegated to Dummer.  Noah realizes that Puka played them. 

Geek Girl is with Kevin at the GCAC patio with Kevin.  More blah blah friends, relationships, etc., and he says he wants it to be more and they kiss.

Noah finds Dummer at the GCAC and tells her that her boyfriend is a lying punk and he set you up, Dummer, and I can prove it.

Meanwhile, Puka finally plays his hand with Victoria;  that she was unreachable during a Newman crisis, and that if the Board, the media, or Prick found out about this, this would be terrible for her and for Newman.  He says he handled it and is looking after Vic and Newman.  She says, you didn't do this for the company's image, and he acknowledges he did it for himself.  He says:  I am determined to prove myself to you Victoria, undo the damage I did to my credibility.  HAHAHAHA!  I guess he thinks snake in the grass is an improvement?  Vic realizes he is right and she tells herself that the damage is contained, and Puka then wants her to ease up on him and even thank him.  He extends his hand to shake hers and Billy walks in and says, don’t shake that hand if you want your fingers back.  Just a thought, but is there a reason that Puka wasn't banned from Newman towers a long time ago?  Vic should be fired just for allowing this snake the opportunity to act on her behalf.  Oh, sigh.

Previews:  Villy at Grey Gardens with a glass of wine, and Vic says to Billy: are you having an affair, I heard a rumour, and he replies that he heard the same about her; Dick to Sharon: do you think it is a sin if you keep something a secret, even if someone else suffers?; Dylan to Mariah: I trust you to tell me what’s going on with Sharon.

• Love 11

I'm choosing to ignore all of today's' stupidity except to ask why does Victoria keep dropping off Johnny for visits with his father and not their daughter as well? 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm sorry all you Jack fans, but the way he's being written makes him look like a fool.

He is a chump.. a goof .. a loser.. and omg if he keeps biting that lip of his I hope it comes off in his snarly mouth.

I think that, more than liking Jack, a lot of people like Peter, the actor, and hate to see him made to act the drivel that Chuckles gives him.

I guess that is why this does not bother me at all. I have never liked Peter in the role of Jack. He has never worked for me.. not one day.. this Jack is a fucking wimp..

I don't think anyone here seriously ships Phack

I don't see anyone anywhere shipping Phack.. no one likes this pathetic pair. Phyllis does not love him like she should.. she hasn't since she fell hard for Nick.

Mariah and Sharon once again rehash what they are doing to Dick, what will happen to Dylan, and blah blah.  Mariah doesn’t want to lie anymore. We’re monsters. 

I love that even Mariah agrees that what they are doing makes them monsters. YES IT DOES.

• Love 1
(edited)
On May 26, 2016 at 4:51 PM, miamama said:

It's insulting to viewers, period. Even if you have no fucks to give about the pairings it's nonsensical writing.

You want to end Phack and Villy for good. Fine. At least have the decency to let them play out a story arc. After all the years invested in those pairings Jack and Phyllis were given pseudo conflict out of the clear blue sky and Victoria and Billy got a four episode reunion (if that) until she found out he was conspiring with Phyllis. And yet months and months were spent selling this "intense bond" between Billy and Phyllis -- two people who have known each other for 15 or 20 years and nada. 

It boggles my mind that show chooses to sideline a veteran like Peter Bergman to sell a newbie pairing that flies in the face of history. What the fuck are they thinking?

This is JFP's desperate attempt to create her version of a super couple using one of her besties who's been shoehorned into a role to replace a well-loved actor she was on record saying she "didn't get" ( his appeal with the viewers) and couldn't wait to get rid of. Her other full press attempt to make SBu the show's resident heartthrob and full-time super hero has been a dismal (and embarrassing) failure for her on all levels, so this is her last gasping Hail Mary pass before she gets the hook and a boot up the ass as she's kicked under the bus by Pratt. She's parked Burton with SC who is on the permanent crazy train (on the show) to provide the only dramah available in their asexual union, and I suspect Nick will probably be shoved together with Chelsea soon per JM's stated aspirations when JH leaves. It really matters not. This show's being canceled, I'm sure at the end of its paltry one-year contract renewal anyway, so why get upset when there's nothing for it anyway?

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm choosing to ignore all of today's' stupidity except to ask why does Victoria keep dropping off Johnny for visits with his father and not their daughter as well? 

I read elsewhere that the twins playing Katie had a crying meltdown during shooting (perhaps once too often?) and were let go. So they don't have a Katie at present. But maybe they could mention her?

• Love 4
19 hours ago, bannana said:

Dick shows up.  Adam says he did not hurt Constance, that he adored her.  Dick says there is no proof that Prick set up Adam.  Dick sees the JOURNAL and flips out.  He says they have no right to read the JOURNAL.    They argue about the JOURNAL because Dick thinks they will make Sage look bad.

I'm not sure what is going on with this Journal shite, but I have some musings:

Wasn't Adam/Gabe pretty much out of it when he came to Constance Manor?  Weeks (months?) of surgery, pain killers, therapy would not give him much of an opportunity to think up and execute a plan to kill the old lady. Sage came up with the switcheroo plan, didn't she?  I have a hard time believing Adam the crash victim just jumped on that opportunity fresh from a fiery accident when he had no knowledge beforehand of Gabe, et al.

If this was a plan only he had, how does Sage know about it?  Was he stupid enough to tell her after the fact?

If she knew about it and did nothing to stop it, doesn't that make her an accomplice, accessory after the fact, guilty by omission?  (yes, Dick, she was a bad person)

From the history we have of Gabe/Adam and Sage, they were in cahoots to keep Adam's identity from Constance, pass off Adam as Gabe and carry out a marriage plan that would leave them an inheritance.  From the history, (which I know Pratthole ignores) Constance was pretty much on her deathbed anyhow and it seemed that Gabadam and Sage were ok with living in the mansion until she died of natural causes.  Any suspicions that Constance had were waved away as the behavior of a sick, dying old woman.  If we are to accept that Constance was murdered, (and, yes, there was motive when she was hallucinating the real Gabe), it would have been nice to have seen some action of it earlier.  For instance, Sage giving her medicine (=poison) and hiding the bottle with a piece of toast or something.  Anything.

--I know, I know...I expect people spending/receiving a lot of money to entertain me to be professional.  My bad.--

• Love 6
11 hours ago, MollyB said:

I'm not sure what is going on with this Journal shite, but I have some musings:

Wasn't Adam/Gabe pretty much out of it when he came to Constance Manor?  Weeks (months?) of surgery, pain killers, therapy would not give him much of an opportunity to think up and execute a plan to kill the old lady. Sage came up with the switcheroo plan, didn't she?  I have a hard time believing Adam the crash victim just jumped on that opportunity fresh from a fiery accident when he had no knowledge beforehand of Gabe, et al.

If this was a plan only he had, how does Sage know about it?  Was he stupid enough to tell her after the fact?

If she knew about it and did nothing to stop it, doesn't that make her an accomplice, accessory after the fact, guilty by omission?  (yes, Dick, she was a bad person)

From the history we have of Gabe/Adam and Sage, they were in cahoots to keep Adam's identity from Constance, pass off Adam as Gabe and carry out a marriage plan that would leave them an inheritance.  From the history, (which I know Pratthole ignores) Constance was pretty much on her deathbed anyhow and it seemed that Gabadam and Sage were ok with living in the mansion until she died of natural causes.  Any suspicions that Constance had were waved away as the behavior of a sick, dying old woman.  If we are to accept that Constance was murdered, (and, yes, there was motive when she was hallucinating the real Gabe), it would have been nice to have seen some action of it earlier.  For instance, Sage giving her medicine (=poison) and hiding the bottle with a piece of toast or something.  Anything.

--I know, I know...I expect people spending/receiving a lot of money to entertain me to be professional.  My bad.--

Again speculation, but could Sage have written about the real Gabe, the one she was married to? Not Gadam. Of course, that would mean she was a "bad person" who completed his plan.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Thumper82003 said:

Again speculation, but could Sage have written about the real Gabe, the one she was married to? Not Gadam. Of course, that would mean she was a "bad person" who completed his plan.

ooooo!  I like this.  It makes the switcheroo story plausible if Sage and RealGabe had the murder in the works beforehand.  Sage did some fast thinking at the crash site/hospital/whatever and saved the plan.  Thumper, wish you were writing for this show!

She was a "bad person", ffs.  She conned the old lady who took her in.  She dumped Gabadam for Mo'bucksDick and had sex on a drop cloth.  She's the poster child for Bad Person.

• Love 7

Boring boring show today!

More blah blah on baby secret, with Sharon looking all bug-eyed and afraid, Dylan noticing and grilling her about it, and Mariah covering for her with Dylan.  Mariah is not happy about covering, and later Sharon freaks out and wants to know if she can count on her.  Mariah will keep the secret to protect their family.

Adam and Chelz appeal to Dick to exhume Constance’s body, but he won’t agree.  Dick stomps out, outraged!  Chelz wants Adam to tell Dick the truth about Christian’s paternity in order for Dick to realize that Sage is a liar.  Adam doesn’t want to betray Sage’s trust and her last request.  Mikey calls to tell them that a trial date has been set.  Moxley is the judge, rut roh.  Chelz suggests they go on the run.  Adam says he is innocent and will not flee.

Noah tells Dummer that Puka lied about Vic talking to him and providing the talking points for the interview.  Dummer thinks Noah is jealous!  Noah says that Puka must have something on Victoria for her to be lying about this.  Amazingly, after some effort, he convinces her and she goes to confront Puka.  But Puka convinces her that he did not lie, because obvi Vic backed him up, so that would make her a liar too, right, Dummer?  Plus, he is doing all of this for Dummer’s benefit so she can take over Newman.  HAHAHAHAHA!  He is going to protect her from Billy and Noah.  There was a bunch more nauseating dialogue between them, but I don't have the stomach to type it.

Billy tells Vic that she is shaking hands with the devil.  Vic tells Billy that Puka has been invaluable and is helping her with this crisis.  Billy says he is there to watch over Victoria, and Puka says he is helping Vic and Dummer.  Billy says Puka is helping himself to his niece.  Eww.  While it is true, that was an icky thing to say.  Billy says Vic could not have known about the spill because he told her and he also reveals that he looked at Newman data and could see that the oil rig was a disaster waiting to happen, and Vic says, you hacked into my computer!  Wow, she’s upset by that but is okey dokey with everyone in her email? Vic lies to Billy and says she told Puka what to do.  Billy says he is trying to help her.  Claiming sabotage is a Prick move but he wouldn’t be beholden to Puka.  The nanny calls Billy to tell him that Johnny is throwing up.  Thank you, Johnny, my feelings exactly.  Billy and Vic rush off to Grey Gardens to be with Johnny, who just has a virus.  They bond over their sick kid.  What is with this godawful paint they are using in this house?  It looks so tacky.  Johnny’s bed is painted this flat blue, like something used in an industrial building.  Hannah leaves and Villy get back into the Puka discussion.  Billy wants to know why she is lying to protect Puka or to protect herself?  They change the subject from business, and play truth or dare.  Vic wants to know about Billy and Fiona.  They ask each other who they are sleeping with.  How endearing!  Billy says he is sleeping with a wealthy, ex navy seal, baseball loving, multilingual Princess.  Vic says she is sleeping with a rodeo cowboy who wears his cowboy boots to bed.  Witty repartee!  After a few glasses of wine they are kind of snuggly but nothing comes of it.   Vic is tipsy and Billy tells her she is not going anywhere.

In the PARK, Dick and Sharon send Faith off to get an ice cream, and they discuss secrets.  Dick says Sage would never keep a secret this big from him.  Dick and Faith go off to the daughter/dad dance.

Noah and Marissa (she’s still a thing?) talk about Puka, and she tells him to let it go.

The father/daughter dance is at the GCAC (of course), so Faith goes to talk to Noah and Marissa, while Dick talks to Dylan.  Dick tells Dylan that he is doing a great job with Sharon, Faith and Sully. 

Previews:  Neil to Lily:  It’s an amazing day for the foundation, thank you, and Lily says, I am really not doing this for you, today is about honouring Katherine;  Dummer to Puka: I have a proposal to make; Billy to Vic: I am going to tell you who I am sleeping with and I want you to do the same and Vic looks annoyed.

This will probably be my last bannanacap for a few weeks, I will be away on business until mid June or so.  The break from this trainwreck of a show will be good for me though!

• Love 13

Will miss your bannanacaps! I can't watch this shit.

So are they going for sparkly banter with Villy? Wow this is so sweet and angsty. He's fucking his sister-in-law, giggle, and telling her she's his "everything." Yeah, he's going to share this light affair with Victoria and she'll laugh and laugh. They are so end game. RME.

Why is Summer in a business storyline????

And I can't with the Sully/Christian who killed Constance storyline...

• Love 9

You know what will happen, right? Victoria will assume (or he'll tell her) "his" woman is Bethany and so she'll think he's shagging a barmaid. Tee hee. And she's shagging a bar man. Teehee. I can't believe they're going for sweet between these two on the heels of the earnest over the top DISGUSTING cheat affair with Phyllis. 

This is the stupidest affair storyline I've ever seen.

Ever.

• Love 13
(edited)

What was the point of these Villy scenes? What is funnier is that it happens right after the Philly/Jack scene with Jill. We went from "I will fight for the woman I love" to Billy being all about Victoria again. Pratt is all over the place in his writing. It is like he wants to play Philly but is too scared to really let go of Villy, so he is doing them both. That never works.

Edited by TwistedSoul7
  • Love 9
(edited)
45 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

What was the point of these Villy scenes? What is funnier is that it happens right after the Philly/Jack scene with Jill. We went from "I will fight for the woman I love" to Billy being all about Victoria again. Pratt is all over the place in his writing. It is like he wants to play Philly but is too scared to really let go of Villy, so he is doing them both. That never works.

It's like I said awhile back. He won't pick a lane. Everyone loves everyone in this quad. It's ridiculous. He wants to milk the affair for all it's worth without actually having a steamy affair. I mean WTF? When grownups have affairs on soaps there is usually a great deal of S-E-X. Here we had sex ONCE, two or three kisses and lots of love talk. It's like an affair between a couple of 14-year-olds. Except the 14-year-olds would do IT more often.

That drawn-out sex scene was three weeks ago and nothing since? Usually a couple would be doing it in closets, under desks, anywhere.

I think they are limiting the sex to ensure that Phack (more so than Villy, because Billy isn't technically cheating on Victoria) remains viable. IMO they are no longer viable because Philly has gone way too far but Pratt doesn't give a fuck. Look what he had Victor do with Marco and then expected everyone to say, oh well, another Victor-Jack battle. 

And watch, soon the affair will morph from The Sex to The Secret once others find out. I'm predicting Bethany will find out and blackmail Philly, and Jill will freak out at the two of them. But it will drag on until July sweeps before Jack knows. And as slow as this affair has moved, that's not that far away.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 9
(edited)

I just find it funny how they're all "Oh, no! Johnny is sick! Hannah is with him!" But there's no mention of their daugher. Like who is watching her? And what the hell is her name? Katherine?

Is she taking care of herself at the FKB house? Does she know how to change her own diapers and warm up her own bottle?

Billy's house is butt ugly, and so is Johnny's bedroom. Did Billy decorate his house while blindfolded?

Sharon is annoying me, and the rest of this show is boring me.

Puka makes me want to puke, Summer is an idiot, it's nice to see Noah back and I had forgotten Marissa existed until she walked into the GCAC.

The only people not annoying me these days are Adam and Chelsea, go figure.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 7

That is what they do with popular pairs.. Shick and Phick.. Shick and Shadam now we have philly and villy.. they have the back and forth to try to please ALL of the fan bases and they end up losing them all.. that is how they lost me as a Phick fan..  too much shick for this  used to be phick . LOL

• Love 2

Basically what happened. The Foundation kicked off. Phyllis was jealous of Hilary. Jill scolding Bethany and then one ups Hilary. Nikki realized Neil was drinking. He decides to head to rehab. Summer moves Luca in with her. Victoria and Billy have another awkward talk where he tell her he banged a waitress. She is annoyed and leaves and sees Travis how now has money issues with Hanks. He follows her to GCAC and sees her hand a big fat check to the foundation in the name of the Newmans.  Billy sees Phyllis all sad I guess over Hilary/Jack. They got on a bike ride and crash. Previews have Billy at hospital but Phyllis apparently ran away but called 911 first. Oh Esther was on too.

• Love 11
(edited)

In the previews she is in restroom looking at herself all banged up and crying. I am sure she called 911 but she clearly ran to not get caught. She will have to make up some lie with Jack but I think Jill will figure it out.

Edited by TwistedSoul7
  • Love 9

The reason I'm so amused is because I see these noisy "Philly" stans on Twitter and they've been going on and on all weekend about wanting to see how Phyllis "deals with her Billy being hurt" and how she'll finally declare her love after this.

#schadenfreude 

• Love 7

LOLOL  and i remember when sharon got slammed for taking off when nick and avery appeared at the top of the stairs...she was about to call 911 but then ran at the site of them cause she was scared..

somehow, i don't think phyl will get nearly that amount of vitriol sharon did.

even tho with phyl, no one else was at the scene, she just left..

too bad he didn't die because she did.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

In the previews she is in restroom looking at herself all banged up and crying. I am sure she called 911 but she clearly ran to not get caught. She will have to make up some lie with Jack but I think Jill will figure it out.

Jill "Gee Phyllis, how did you get that gaping head wound?"

Phyllis "What gaping head wound?"

• Love 9

We also saw Travis on a rant about how the 1% get everything while the common joes have to struggle to get scraps. This was because he was denied a loan for his bar. I guess he in the hole by $20K. Victoria was very uncomfortable but played it off well. She jet out after he invited her back to his place because she had to get to the Foundation Dedication. He sensed something else was up, so he followed her. That is when he heard and saw her in all her NEWMAN glory and walked out. She is with Jill and Jack at the hospital tomorrow but no doubt she will confront her little stalker too per the promo.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

No doubt she will sneak into his room and declare her love. Probably what Jill overhears. 

And he would believe it after she left him as roadkill? With these writers of course that is possible but I'm not seeing it. I think Phyllis just realized how stupid and reckless she's being. 

That was the purpose of the accident IMO.

Cue: Someone else (Jill, Bethany) finding out.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Trainwreck Alert.

also didn't this happen in RL with Lara Flynn Boyle when she cheated on Nicolson with David Spade.  

• Love 1