Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I'm not so sure they HAVE to have twins because on B&B, Heather Tom used her own son as her TV son from the time he was a couple of months old.  The rules say they can't be working for more than a certain number of hours a day, so that's why they prefer twins.  Plus, if one kid is cranky or sick, they can use the baby stand in.  But I don't know if little Sully is a twin.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I'm not so sure they HAVE to have twins because on B&B, Heather Tom used her own son as her TV son from the time he was a couple of months old.  The rules say they can't be working for more than a certain number of hours a day, so that's why they prefer twins.  Plus, if one kid is cranky or sick, they can use the baby stand in.  But I don't know if little Sully is a twin.

Good point, I forgot about Heather Tom's little boy who is a really handsome boy btw!  Looks just like her!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I don't know about Heather Tom but looked this up in case anyone really cares (and doesn't just want to know if there are TWO of those delicious babies:" In California, infants may work no more than 2 hours in a day, and during limited time ranges."

I can see why Y&R uses twin babies. That's not a lot of time.

• Love 2

She's revolting

You said it! She stinks on ice.

The new blond guy I thought would be an Abbott but is not looks like Billy Miller. Why didn't they cast him as Billy?

Why indeed. I guess he's not a FOJ. Why make decent casting decisions when you can load the show up with all your pals?

• Love 7

Summer's pitching Luca to Vicky and Noah minutes after Sage dies and demanding Noah treat him with respect. She's something else. And demanding hoe Vicky owes her. 

Interesting they made Sage's death a PSA about distracted driving.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, miamama said:

" In California, infants may work no more than 2 hours in a day, and during limited time ranges."

Pity shame that little clause wasn't amended into Braeden's contract. 

Edited by klopek
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Summer's pitching Luca to Vicky and Noah minutes after Sage dies and demanding Noah treat him with respect. She's something else. And demanding hoe Vicky owes her. 

Interesting they made Sage's death a PSA about distracted driving.

Yet never once said jack shit about bipolar disorder!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

B&B is only a half an hour and 40% of that is overhead shots, music montages, and flashbacks. They also seldom show the children so its probably easier taping wise vs Y&R. 

Y&R's babies and kids are ridiculously cute. That's like the only good casting this show ever does! 

• Love 5

Oh, Sharon. The lies just keep falling out of your mouth. Jesus she's annoying me. I normally like Sharon but this is like watching a car accident in slow motion. I want to look away but I just can't. It's so going to bite her in the ass and make her lose everything. Why doesn't she ever learn?

Interesting that Sage's last call was not to Nick but to Christian's real father. I guess she knew all along. I wonder if Adam will figure it out eventually and confront Sharon?

I like Travis the bartender. Previews for next week show him introducing himself to Vicky. Please let them be an item. He's cute and I can watch them together and imagine he's really Billy Abbott. Please show, let this happen.

• Love 8
(edited)

Ugh, once again the writers are creating a ridiculous storyline. In what world do cops care who the distracted driver who lost her life was calling and why? Frankly, it is none of your business Paul. All so that we can see endless scenes of Sharon Case with the deer-in-the-headlites look. I like SC and am totally over her always getting shitty storylines. I was over it several years ago in fact.

OTOH I have no idea what is happening with the rest of the show as I ff past most of it. Are Billy and Phyllis lurching towards an affair? Don't care. Is Victoria going to be paired with yet another guy that she has no chance of having a real relationship with? Don't care. Summer? Luca? Nikki? Victor? Jack? Chels? Adam? I swear don't care. Sage is dead? Yep, do care. Just don't bring her back as a ghost.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7

Sharon's deer-in-the-headlights look is driving me nuts as well. JUST TELL THE TRUTH, DAMN IT!

I can't believe how long it took the tow company to tow away Sage's car. Just leaving it there unattended with police tape around it seemed increasingly morbid.

Billy kissed Phyllis again. God, I hate him. And instead of punching him in the face, she just lamely pushes off from him and leaves.

Previews show Damien going into the security room at the Athletic Club. He's going to erase that damn tape and then it'll take the show 3 years to reveal the truth. I can't handle three more years of smirking Damien. I want him dead, now!

• Love 9

Billy needs to fucking die. And Phyllis is trash.

The child is going to erase the evidence. What a load of fucking HORSE SHIT!

This one needs to be a skip episode. I just can't.

Thanks for the mini jewelcap. ;)

• Love 11

"If Sage's death taught me anything....(it's that I should shit on Jack and screw his wife!)"

Billy is really one of the most poorly written characters in daytime. Zero redeeming qualities, for real. I keep hoping it will get better and he'll become understandable, but...nope. He's just a douchebag.

And I can't wait till Phyllis cries and Jack tells her to fuck off, tbh.

• Love 8

6oZ6Kv.gif

So an 8 year old Child can steal a key card and just walk into a Hotel Security Office and erase their surveillance tapes?

What's next? Changing paternity tests at the Hospital?

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, spinxella said:

6oZ6Kv.gif

So an 8 year old Child can steal a key card and just walk into a Hotel Security Office and erase their surveillance tapes?

What's next? Changing paternity tests at the Hospital?

Yeah who the hell does he think he is - Sharon?

He may be a bad kid, but he's no Ricky, Son of Tightpockets.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

At least cute bartender aka Should Have Been Billy Abbot was there. He was the only thing worth watching.

It's extremely hilarious how much he looks like a Billy recast. For a sec I thought he was Billy and JT was playing some newbie who was paid by Victor to seduce Phyllis.

• Love 5

GbV4S0.gif

Victoria is calling herself "Tori" now and pretending to be some blue collar office worker.

She is definitely going to sleep with that Billyish Bartender.

ml8IGu.gif

Nick's man pain. Joshua Morrow going for Emmy Gold.  :)

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

"If Sage's death taught me anything....(it's that I should shit on Jack and screw his wife!)"

Billy is really one of the most poorly written characters in daytime. Zero redeeming qualities, for real. I keep hoping it will get better and he'll become understandable, but...nope. He's just a douchebag.

And I can't wait till Phyllis cries and Jack tells her to fuck off, tbh.

The writing is something else. For awhile I thought OK. The bond over REVENGE - I kinda see where they are going. But now? Phyllis is actually into this asshole? Why????????? What is attractive about him? He's a class A jerk who is trying to fuck his brother's wife. This is not screwup Jack sleeping with stepmommy Jill one stormy night trapped in a cabin. And it's not fucked up drunk kid Billy sleeping with Jack's estranged wife Sharon because he is being forced to marry his baby mama.

This is calculated, vile and vicious. On both their parts.

Phyllis tells Jack she doesn't want to lose him then goes and hangs out at Billy's? WTF? And she knows Billy is punishing Jack (for what, show has not told me). She has completely betrayed Jack. It's done. All this BS reluctance and "no, I shouldn't. My marriage" on her part is ridiculous.

There is nothing hot about these charmless, revolting cheaters. Nothing.

Billy and Phyllis are irredeemable trash. #freejack

• Love 10

The Billy clone bartender made me wonder, what happened to Billy's bar? 

"I've heard of Sage's demise." LOL Victor's really broken up. 

Jack said to Victor "his family is grieving as is his." Why would the Abbotts be grieving Sage? Victor was right to ask about Adam. He's more important to Sage and has more a relationship than the Abbotts. 

Phyllis is actually into this asshole? Why????????? What is attractive about him? He's a class A jerk who is trying to fuck his brother's wife.

And she's a vindictive bitch who is trying to screw her husband's brother, no matter how much they try to make her the "innocent one" because she eventually walks away while he stands there.

Billy and Phyllis are basically each other's "Yes Man." Doesn't matter what they do to their loved ones or whoever, they're always justified and awesome and right. And that, to me, makes boring TV bc you're essentially watching characters just kiss each other's asses.

• Love 6

Victoria and HOT ShouldabeenBilly in scenes with ASSHOLE NEVERBilly. 

This I would watch. (For a minute.)

LOL I will enjoy it too. 

The way bartender Travis talks makes me think he's more than a bartender. He seems like a Nick during the coffee house or Underground time. A bartender because he doesn't want to be in the office. It's basically what he said to her, that he could be in an office wearing a suit and tie everyday if he wanted. I totally bet he's got a rich daddy himself.

• Love 7

Travis and Victoria remind me of the early stages of when Billy and Victoria were in their relationship. I dig their vibe. We shall see but so far so good. 

I can't with Phyllis and Billy. She now trying to push him back with Victoria because she scared she will jump on his penis? Really? This is now their story? Can these two have sex already? Also Victor snarling at Jack about how he will be betrayed. Jack the forever loser. Over it.

Adam making Sage's death all about him. Shut up. Also Sharon is kidnapping a kid. Really?

• Love 6

Travis and Victoria remind me of the early stages of when Billy and Victoria were in their relationship. I dig their vibe. We shall see but so far so good. 

I got that too. I really hope some of the writing staff is messing with JFP. That would be epic.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

The way bartender Travis talks makes me think he's more than a bartender. He seems like a Nick during the coffee house or Underground time. A bartender because he doesn't want to be in the office. It's basically what he said to her, that he could be in an office wearing a suit and tie everyday if he wanted. I totally bet he's got a rich daddy himself.

I have no doubt. They not going to put Victoria with a bartender. He has a past and we will likely learn he a long lost Chancellor is something.

• Love 8
(edited)
51 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I got that too. I really hope some of the writing staff is messing with JFP. That would be epic.

Hearing the dish Spinx posted elsewhere about CBS not knowing Pratt/Phelps were repurposing the Chancellor set and seeing Angela McD's obviously pissy tweets I'm thinking more and more that's what's up here. I wonder if the actor playing Travis had auditioned for Billy but Jill flew in on her broom with the Scarecrow and knocked him out. Then Travis was created to play REAL Billy?

Tee hee. I'm enjoying my fantasies of BTS shenanigans.  

33 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I have no doubt. They not going to put Victoria with a bartender. He has a past and we will likely learn he a long lost Chancellor is something.

AAAAHHHH. He can kick the fucker out of Kay's house.

It IS a conspiracy!!! lol.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

AAAAHHHH. He can kick the fucker out of Kay's house.

It IS a conspiracy!!! lol.

Wouldn't that be the shit? I'd love to see him revealed as a long lost Chancellor, dog knows we've had to put up with that Darvon nonsense. Travis being Tucker's previously unknown son would be the way I'd write it. I thinks it would work looks-wise. Let's say he saw Chancellor Manor when he was a young kid and came back to GC to claim his birthright and when he sees how NeverBilly has pillaged the house he goes all Inigo Montoya on his worthless ass. Now, he has been working with the Greatest Swordsman in All of France for years so he chops NeverBilly into a million little pieces and feeds them to a rabid badger. Of course, when Phyllis finds out she is heartbroken and has grief sex with Luca, which makes Dummer go crazy and she ends up in Fairview with PattyCakes and they spend the rest of their lives making tiny outfits for deprived horse flies.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Wouldn't that be the shit? I'd love to see him revealed as a long lost Chancellor, dog knows we've had to put up with that Darvon nonsense. Travis being Tucker's previously unknown son would be the way I'd write it. I thinks it would work looks-wise. Let's say he saw Chancellor Manor when he was a young kid and came back to GC to claim his birthright and when he sees how NeverBilly has pillaged the house he goes all Inigo Montoya on his worthless ass. Now, he has been working with the Greatest Swordsman in All of France for years so he chops NeverBilly into a million little pieces and feeds them to a rabid badger. Of course, when Phyllis finds out she is heartbroken and has grief sex with Luca, which makes Dummer go crazy and she ends up in Fairview with PattyCakes and they spend the rest of their lives making tiny outfits for deprived horse flies.

LOVE THIS. But can Jack reject Phyllis's grovelling apologies before she is forced to fuck Luca? And also can Travis cut her up too?

• Love 8

Tucker is not a Chancellor though. Maybe Phillip has another kid? That would be some shit if he was Jill's grandson or something. Billy would seethe. I would rather he was not related though. P2 had another side chick somewhere and he comes from that line to claim his family's company and property. Since Chance is nowhere to be found, why not? 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, miamama said:

LOVE THIS. But can Jack reject Phyllis's grovelling apologies before she is forced to fuck Luca? And also can Travis cut her up too?

Wonderful ideas!

Could we please have more Chancellors [Not you, Devon, sorry], or more Abbotts, please? Just no more Newmans. Ever.

Could anything involving Babaloopork please occur offstage?

• Love 8
(edited)
40 minutes ago, miamama said:

For you mia? Anything! And after the rabid badger pukes up NeverBilly's disgusting remains, Adam and Nikki use them to make Pricktor a special "apology" cake for him to nom in prison. Eat hearty Prick, it's got lots of vitamin B!

Edited by peacheslatour
words
  • Love 6
(edited)

LoLoL...  in a mere half dozen posts, our new improved BelievaBilly is a gazillion times a BetterBilly, than stringcheese scarecrow NeverBilly Keebler Munster will ever be.  

Love all your story ideas Preverts, why oh why is this SO difficult for the writers of our show?

Edited by klopek
  • Love 5

Today's episode was boring as fuck. I only looked up once from my coloring, heh.

I figured it being Sage's memorial, it would at least be emotional, but all I found was that it was lacking.

Little Damien naturally breaks into the surveillance room and erases the tape. Because why not?

Victor and Doctor chick are annoying me. Do. Not. Care.

I can't even remember what else happened, that's how uneventful this episode ended up being. Blah.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, spinxella said:

GbV4S0.gif

Victoria is calling herself "Tori" now and pretending to be some blue collar office worker.

She is definitely going to sleep with that Billyish Bartender.

ml8IGu.gif

Nick's man pain. Joshua Morrow going for Emmy Gold.  :)

He'd win in the "Showing Very White Teeth" category.

• Love 5

Sage had a will and has Michael as the executor? What did she even have, since she was marrying Gabe for money? 

JM was so bad in that angry scene at the end I laughed.

• Love 6

so, i read elsewhere that today, when adam goes to the will reading, herb left him a letter "for his eyes only"..

in it, she says she knows he was christian's father and she thanked him for not telling nick.  or something like that...

so, that answers that.  no more doubt about it.  herb knew all along dick wasn't the daddy.

• Love 5

Huh, but she had no issues keeping it a secret from Nick? Yet she kept yelling and calling Sharon a liar even though at the time, Sharon had only known the truth for like an hour.  Those in glass houses...

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Bill C. said:

Whaaaaaat?  So Sage knew for certain that Christian wasn't Nick's child?  How does/did the show explain that away?

One of those off-screen scenes.  I bet Sage noticed early on that Baby Christian was devoid of any banana scent, but did have a lingering after smell of Nair.  That, and the teeny, tiny nipple clamps he was born with led her to suspect he might belong to.......

• Love 11

Well, that didn't take long.  Prison Doc can choke on it, lecturing the Newmanoids on how they've hurt Victor.  What an idiot.  Then we see Victor snarling at Marissa, then threatening to hurt his grandson, Snuggle Bear, her pwecious boyfriend - victor at his most mumbliest horrible.

Dummer starts spewing phlegm and forgiveness and Victoria shuts both her and Moron Doc down - hard.  I never liked Victoria more.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, boes said:

Dummer starts spewing phlegm and forgiveness and Victoria shuts both her and Moron Doc down - hard.  I never liked Victoria more.

Even Adam seemed impressed. I am glad Victoria is finally over it. Took her long enough but at least she got there. Nikki's pathetic ass still begging.

• Love 6

I hope they find demon boy's DNA and figure out he started that fire in the surveillance room. Come on Sergeant Plywood, do your thing! Max is such an evil little psychopath, bringing up his mother's death and how he could never harm his sibling as a result. He would make Sheila proud. And of course, now he's saying that Lily hates him, too. Lily, Abby and Dylan need to team up together and take this little psycho down!

And everyone gushing about how Sharon said just the right thing to Nick at the memorial is driving me nuts. Even Summer sang Sharon's praises. Of course, this is all being set up so when the truth about Christian finally comes out, they can all say they always knew Sharon was an evil, lying bitch. I really hate how the writers are writing Sharon. She's not off her meds anymore, there's no excuse for the lying.

The prison doctor is getting on my nerves, and it's so stupid she showed up at the memorial on Victor's behalf. She was right when she originally told him what he was asking her to do was inappropriate, so why she changed her damn mind I'll never know. The whole story line is both annoying me and boring me. Go figure.

Lastly, at least Adam isn't lying to Chelsea for once in their marriage. I kind of enjoyed them reading Sage's letter together.

• Love 5

The prison doctor is getting on my nerves, and it's so stupid she showed up at the memorial on Victor's behalf. She was right when she originally told him what he was asking her to do was inappropriate, so why she changed her damn mind I'll never know. The whole story line is both annoying me and boring me. Go figure.

Did you see Nick looking at her? Next ex-wife?

Nick's on the prowl.

• Love 6
(edited)

Where did the Chancellor Park Cafe come from? Now they'll be a new coffee house?

Sage was grateful that Adam changed the results. She knew this entire time and still wants to keep lying to Nick. So they kill her instantly and they write she was the liar who knew all along the baby wasn't Nick's. 

I really like that Adam and Chelsea are in this together as a team. The letter is for Adam's eyes only on the front but the two of them are sitting there together reading it. She was also quick to defend Sage's wishes and not want the letter read in front of the rest of the family. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2