Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, TB12 said:

Agreed Taylor P looked great as a a DCC with her curvy self. She is so tiny now it’s crazy. She certainly works hard to maintain it. I hope she makes the new team! I can almost hear Kelli in my head saying she’s too thin for the uniform a la Colby… Kelli’s words not mine…

Taylor P was one of my biggest regrets as a "one and done". I know she missed home and family but she would have been a great DCC. I remember the clip at Meet The Team when her grandpa said "you did it big time didn't you". She looked great in the uniform and was a good dancer. I'm sure she will excel at everything she sets her mind to.

• Love 10

I LOVE Tara & still believe TPTB did her dirty. I always adored her natural look and with the darker hair think she is stunning. However, I wouldn't have known this was her if I didn’t see it myself. Whyyyyyyyyy with the lip injections? She was naturally just gorgeous with her new hair & adorable when she was a DCC. She did not need to do this & now she looks like every other over processed young lady. I never expected her to go this route but who am I… 

962DA2F1-2BCD-460C-865B-F58DCF2D4F99.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 14
35 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I LOVE Tara & still believe TPTB did her dirty. I always adored her natural look and with the darker hair think she is stunning. However, I wouldn't have known this was her if I didn’t see it myself. Whyyyyyyyyy with the lip injections? She was naturally just gorgeous with her new hair & adorable when she was a DCC. She did not need to do this & now she looks like every other over processed young lady. I never expected her to go this route but who am I… 

Shes looks fake IMO.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I have no doubt she’s had work done but in this case I think she’s just really overdrawn her lips - you can still see her natural lip line under all the lipstick.  I can’t imagine how bad this looks in person but I think it’s the fashion 🫦

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, for me with the dark liner it's so hard to tell if it's only makeup.

I hope it is I always adored her natural beauty…

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TB12 said:

I hope it is I always adored her natural beauty…

She did tag that makeup artist who makes people look WAY different, so I may be wrong but I think makeup is what is going on here.

10 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

azcardscheer_286853428_1074588696471577_3668440028411968133_n.thumb.jpg.dbe9cad4a1f1953f027fa90f3f5c10ca.jpg

2019 DCC_Taylor Pedersen.jpg

2016 Suns_Taylor Pedersen2.png

Did she post this on her Insta? bc she filtered off a chunk of her left hip & she of all people does not need to fake thin…

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

Did she post this on her Insta? bc she filtered off a chunk of her left hip & she of all people does not need to fake thin…

The first picture is from cardinals cheer Instagram 

What is Taylor P's insta again? I tried to look it up and its gone. Or is it me? I know she was hacked ages ago, if I remembered correctly from the posts in this board, but she got it back again etc right and now I can't find it again.

(edited)
20 hours ago, Holly85 said:

The first picture is from cardinals cheer Instagram 

Last picture, a piece of hip is missing.

image.png.2c87145de977f93a8622a4e950536f02.png

Edited by ByTor
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/11/2022 at 7:07 AM, TB12 said:

It's from the Suns website.

ETA: For funsies, team photo from that same year, with a familiar face. Or faces, rather. It's funny, one went Suns to Cardinals to DCC and the other went Suns to DCC to Cardinals.

dancer_mainimg2.png

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

ETA: For funsies, team photo from that same year, with a familiar face. Or faces, rather. It's funny, one went Suns to Cardinals to DCC and the other went Suns to DCC to Cardinals.

dancer_mainimg2.png

We shall see if Taylor makes it team announcement is on Friday 

On 6/10/2022 at 12:25 PM, TB12 said:

I think this is makeup and filters and some injections too. I honestly wouldn’t recognize her in person. She was obviously a much beloved teammate but I didn’t think she’d make it even that first year, so wasn’t surprised by the cut. Kelli usually doesn’t like the girls with long torsos and short legs, but she loves Savannah and it was the team story that kept Tara on IMO. I found her to be a blender and then that photo shoot girl was a mess. I think she’s got herself sorted out and has found a better fit for dancing, at least she has. Is she with the renewed Mavs too?

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

I think this is a super awkwardly placed piece of white on the shorts, maybe? But also hilarious. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

dancer_mainimg2.png

The blonde in the front row middle (Molly) was on the 2019-20 Ice Angels.  

13 hours ago, kalibean said:

I think this is a super awkwardly placed piece of white on the shorts, maybe? But also hilarious. 

It IS funny! Her thigh is sticking out more than her hip because it looks like something took a bite out of the shorts LOL.

• Love 2
On 6/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, sleepyjean said:

dancer_mainimg2.png

Which 2 was this that you are talking about? I havent watched the last few seasons so no idea the faces who went to DCC. 

I only know of Tasha who was a suns and a utah jazz before dcc

(edited)
On 6/12/2022 at 7:01 AM, ByTor said:

Thank you! That’s what I was talking about but didn’t have the energy to clarify. Whoever posted it needs to relearn their filtering skills & I hope it wasn’t Taylor who did it bc shes soooooooooo tiny!

Edited by TB12
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Which 2 was this that you are talking about? I havent watched the last few seasons so no idea the faces who went to DCC. 

I only know of Tasha who was a suns and a utah jazz before dcc

Taylor P (top row, 3rd from right) , went from the Suns to DCC and perhaps t the Arizona Cardinals🏈Darian L. (seated row, far left with her identical twin whose name I forgot at the far right) went from the Suns to the AZ Cardinals then the DCC.

Edited by WenD08
  • Love 2
On 6/12/2022 at 4:39 PM, kalibean said:

No white on the shorts. Just something weird in that photo

On 6/12/2022 at 7:27 PM, MrsEVH said:

The blonde in the front row middle (Molly) was on the 2019-20 Ice Angels.  

Yes :-) Molly Eagleton

2068377993_MollyEagleton.jpg.dbee1304904b0843dffe0539c8a83d4f.jpg2074593416_2016Suns_MollyEagleton2.png.3727ec8d00db7d633ca002fcde261d78.png

2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Darian and Devon Lassiter bookending the front row. (Below, Darian on the left and Devon on the right)

247896799_DarianandDevon.thumb.jpg.29cb2836ef33a1b11401044bafe561ae.jpg

827823016_DarianLassiter.jpg.c1e3662c4cc34ae15d83cffba045d837.jpg

1953203045_Darianesuhclvsavfd8uisppnw.thumb.jpg.c357eda52de19c39aa4c8262e6b6ba2c.jpg

• Love 7
On 6/14/2022 at 8:09 PM, sleepyjean said:

No white on the shorts. Just something weird in that photo

Yes :-) Molly Eagleton

2068377993_MollyEagleton.jpg.dbee1304904b0843dffe0539c8a83d4f.jpg2074593416_2016Suns_MollyEagleton2.png.3727ec8d00db7d633ca002fcde261d78.png

Darian and Devon Lassiter bookending the front row. (Below, Darian on the left and Devon on the right)

247896799_DarianandDevon.thumb.jpg.29cb2836ef33a1b11401044bafe561ae.jpg

827823016_DarianLassiter.jpg.c1e3662c4cc34ae15d83cffba045d837.jpg

1953203045_Darianesuhclvsavfd8uisppnw.thumb.jpg.c357eda52de19c39aa4c8262e6b6ba2c.jpg

Side note:  the AA Ice Angels 🏒have the cutest outfits of all the TX pro/semi-pro entertainment teams.

Just my .08.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, WenD08 said:

Side note:  the AA Ice Angels 🏒have the cutest outfits of all the TX pro/semi-pro entertainment teams.

Just my .08.

Check out the Dallas sidekicks dancers uniforms 

(edited)
29 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

Those are really cute.  And green is one of my favorite colors…👍🏾

Director for them is a former Mavs dancer 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

2 year vet Kesha is from TX and is a former Dallas Sidekicks dancer.

Rookie Jaycie must have been cut or didn't audition again.  She was chosen for DCC training camp back in 2020 but declined because of Covid.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CWz-GHPr8co/

She didn’t audtion bc she was pregnant at the end of the season and gave birth like 3 weeks ago or so to the cutest little girl 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

The Cardinals announced their 2022 team and Taylor P wasn't chosen. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm sad for Taylor P and surprised. She seems like she def has NFL style down. I wonder if she's too thin for their uniform? Not being funny. She's gotten herself down to what I can only imagine is like 7% bodyfat... On to bigger and better for her, its their loss...

• Like 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

I'm sad for Taylor P and surprised. She seems like she def has NFL style down. I wonder if she's too thin for their uniform? Not being funny. She's gotten herself down to what I can only imagine is like 7% bodyfat... On to bigger and better for her, its their loss...

she has such a harsh look now i wouldn't be surprised if that's why

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 6/16/2022 at 8:42 PM, MonaMechelle said:

Is pink the other? 👀 We might have something in common

MonaMechelle, do we need to take this over to Small Talk to discuss further…?

hmmm GIF

On 6/24/2022 at 9:59 AM, DizzySometimes86 said:

It seems today is Kelli Quinn's wedding! Bermuda looks really beautiful; I hope the wedding - and more importantly, the marriage - goes along fantastically. 

This is her second marriage right? I hadn’t realized she had gotten engaged. Best wishes to her!!

• Love 2
On 6/22/2022 at 9:06 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Abigail Klein has been cast to appear on Days Of Our Lives following her appearance on Beyond Salem as Stephanie Johnson #Repostimage.thumb.png.4f083f297d8e94b51eff686c4ca48d4a.png

Can someone post a pic of Abigail as a cheerleader.  Would like to compare.

• Love 1
On 6/10/2022 at 8:02 PM, RhiRhi said:

I have no doubt she’s had work done but in this case I think she’s just really overdrawn her lips - you can still see her natural lip line under all the lipstick.  I can’t imagine how bad this looks in person but I think it’s the fashion 🫦

A bit late to the show but still… when it comes to such procedures, you’ve gone too far (if you ask me) if you’ve become unrecognisable or when it really, really shows it’s fake. I think we’ve gone from enhancing/improving to completely altering someone’s looks.

To me, this woman looks nothing like Tara. I’m still having a hard time believing it’s her! It makes me want to cry. Tara was pretty as she was and I’m having serious concerns for all those pretty girls out there who obviously think they are not pretty enough…..

• Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
On 6/22/2022 at 8:06 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Abigail Klein has been cast to appear on Days Of Our Lives following her appearance on Beyond Salem as Stephanie Johnson #Repostimage.thumb.png.4f083f297d8e94b51eff686c4ca48d4a.png

On 6/25/2022 at 8:33 PM, MrsEVH said:

image.thumb.png.f0b2baeeea4710382eb9e4739c9bf788.png

This is blowing my mind! Obviously, she's so beautiful in both pics, but if I didn't know who she was, I'm not sure I'd believe that they're even related (let alone the same person).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am obsessed with her current haircut - gorgeous!  Love the color too.  What's the difference in years between these two pics?  12-15?  She was a young DCC if I remember correctly.

• Like 1
  • Love 5