Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: The Quantico Affair

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Did this show already blow their budget on action scenes? We are three episodes in this season. Maybe they are saving it for something spectacular next week.

Nice job bringing Burke to the most secure area in the FBI office.

Why would the team just run to field without being properly briefed?

Patterson is usually bad news for boyfriends and lovers. I guess Lincoln is doomed on that flight to LA.

Rich telling the girl where she can take her "cool action" was the funniest part tonight.  

Tasha tried to be tough with Burke and got laughed at.

2 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Tasha tried to be tough with Burke and got laughed at.

Yeah, she really shouldn't underestimate someone who literally killed lots of people for power right in front of her.

2 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Did this show already blow their budget on action scenes? We are three episodes in this season. Maybe they are saving it for something spectacular next week.

Most likely budget cuts.

I am not normally into awkward humor but I thought Patterson's situation was hilarious. She's looking for some no-strings-attached fun, finds it and then finds out that not only did she sleep with a new recruit, said recruit is also's the boss' nephew and there's no way to keep it secret from Rich Dot Com.

Speaking of which, "I'm Rich Dot Com with the FBI!" means something now apparently.

Weller is not as dumb as he looks, another first!

At first I wondered why the show would re-use the name Lincoln and then I remembered that Luke Mitchell's character is not named Lincoln on this show.

• Love 4

I liked Lincoln. I’ve seen the actor in other things and was hoping he’d be a recurring character. Guess that’s out the window.

Is Weller growing a brain and realizing that Jane has been off for a while? I hope this storyline ends soon. It seems as if Remy is having second thoughts about turning on the FBI.

Burke continues to be one crafty villain. I hope Tasha takes her down.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, dwmarch said:

At first I wondered why the show would re-use the name Lincoln and then I remembered that Luke Mitchell's character is not named Lincoln on this show.

He! ditto!

Well, I actually enjoyed seeing the other side at work for a change - they might not risk their lives but risking their teammates if they screw up.  And Patterson and Rich make a great team. Also: I'd like to read Rich's diary.

On a side-note: I'm not a runner si this might be in line with the latest research on running kinetics but Zapata running with her hands dangling as if she needed her nail varnish to dry looked hilarious.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 7

I really like Rich Dot Com - he and Patterson make a great team. I also liked the assistant who used Rich's dark closet office. 

Surprised that Weller picked up on Remi and is trying to figure out what is going on with her. Curious who he was talking to? Not a huge Weller fan so points to him. 

Loved Patterson's standoff with the head of the FBI. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, MissLucas said:

On a side-note: I'm not a runner though this might be in line with the latest research on running kinetics but Zapata running with her hand dangling as if she needed her nail varnish to dry looked hilarious.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw that weird running style. I thought she had something under her armpits and didn't want to drop them.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, twoods said:

Is Weller growing a brain and realizing that Jane has been off for a while? I hope this storyline ends soon. It seems as if Remy is having second thoughts about turning on the FBI.

The syringe was probably a giveaway.

Seems so with Remy, that's probably how they'll resolve it whenever it ends, 'half way through the season?'.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2018 at 10:12 AM, MissLucas said:

He! ditto!

Well, I actually enjoyed seeing the other side at work for a change - they might not risk their lives but risking their teammates if they screw up.  And Patterson and Rich make a great team. Also: I'd like to read Rich's diary.

On a side-note: I'm not a runner si this might be in line with the latest research on running kinetics but Zapata running with her hands dangling as if she needed her nail varnish to dry looked hilarious.

On 10/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, mxc90 said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw that weird running style. I thought she had something under her armpits and didn't want to drop them.

Lololol.  That's all I could see when she was running.  I thought she was drying her armpits. 

I hate this Remy story line.  I just like watching the team solve ridiculous crimes in ridiculous ways.  

I just finished watching Schitt's Creek season 4 on Netflix and then turned this on only to see Dr. Ted on my screen.  I actually hope he comes back in some way.  I liked him and I liked him and Patterson.  Speaking of which, when Patterson said her name was Lisa I was like "It IS??  Maybe.  I only know her name as Patterson".  IMDB only lists her as Patterson.  What IS her first name? 

• Love 1

Patterson's firs

42 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

MDB only lists her as Patterson.  What IS her first name? 

Patterson's first name is the real big mystery - the writers have great fun with taunting the audience about it like in this episode. Maybe they will reveal it in the final episode à la Sex & the City and the Mr Big reveal.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Patterson's first name is the real big mystery - the writers have great fun with taunting the audience about it like in this episode. Maybe they will reveal it in the final episode à la Sex & the City and the Mr Big reveal.

Yeah, Patterson just gave "Lisa" as a fake name. We didn't even get to hear her real name when Bill Nye played her father last season. I fully expect the first time she's gong to reveal her name, a siren will go by or static on the com line. Or Rich dot Com learns it, and, just as he's about to tell, something awful happens. Which will cause amnesia and the name will remain a mystery.

I don't think we are ever going to learn Patterson's first name.  It's like one of those long running gags where TV producers know people want the answer, so they purposely won't give it to the audience.  Like seeing Wilson's face on "Home Improvement" or figuring out what state the Simpson's Springfield is in.

I did enjoy this episode but it really felt like it was almost like a bottle episode.  All of the real action took place over comms or over the phone.

Liked seeing Patterson having some fun.  Too bad that Lincoln apparently won't stick around... the team could use an additional member.  I always thought it was small to begin with, and now with Zapata gone I find it hard to believe that the entire field team for this unit consists of Jane, Weller and Reade.

Missed the first episode because we had a power outage.  Now trying to catch up.

I think Weller's hair is grown out more this year?  No longer the close cropped shaved look?  I find it distracting.

Not sure how much longer I'm going to be on this show.  I can't stand that all of a sudden Jane is evil and this "I can't stand him" talk.  Also hate this Roman stuff.  

Agree that the episode lacked because we didn't even see any of the train bomb action.  Was their budget blown and therefore they couldn't show any at all?

• Love 1

Whether it was done solely for budgetary reasons or just to try something different, I did think it was a fun way to do a bottle episode. 

And come on, seeing the team walk in covered with paint and feathers was IMO much funnier than seeing how they got covered. 

• Love 2