Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Corey got told he can't use the TM2 footage in their custody battle.

http://starcasm.net/archives/325539

I do believe that any footage that might have been manipulated shouldn't be used in a custody hearing.  But there are certain things - such as the condition of the car they were driving where things were falling on the girls, and they couldn't see out the rearview mirror - that I don't think would have been faked (MTV would be liable if they sent a car on the road in that condition and there was an accident).  I can't imagine Leah agreeing to say, "lots of people can't see out their rear view," if she hadn't been responsible for all the stuff in the car.  That, combined with the sheer number of latenesses and absences the girls have in school, should concern a judge about Leah's current fitness as a parent.  I know the fact that she is probably abusing drugs should also be on the list of concerns, but if she is really passing drug tests I understand the judge can't really hold that against her even though she looked pretty high in a lot of the footage.

Edited by kitkat343

That's what I meant. My understanding was that she had a brief failed stay and then went back for a more thorough stay at the insistence of MTV and Co.

Wow. She did say that she had sex with all those guys before 15, not just dated them?

Excuse me, my mistake. She was referencing she had been with 7 guys by the time Jermy was in her life. 

I forgot about Dusty Haas, whom Leah dated before she hooked up with Jermy.

6gADuPo.png

This was her tweet which was mentioned in a Radar Online article:

http://radaronline.com/photos/leah-messer-secrets-scandals-photos-slideshow/photo/645939/

TMI! Fighting back at a fan who called her a “whore,” Leah shared some secrets about her sex life. “I’ve only been with 7 guys,” she Tweeted in February 2013. “I feel bad enough for that. I’m not a ‘whore’ like most think!”

Then there is this gem from Mama Dawn from that same article:

Teen pregnancy runs in Leah’s family: Her mother, Dawn, gave birth to the reality star when she was just 16!  " I married and he and I promised my parents I would not get pregnant for at least 5 years after marriage. BUT… two month after getting married I became pregnant. OOPS! Sorry dad and mom," Dawn told Starcasm.

Apparently getting married by the age of 15 is the norm in that family. Shit, when I was 15 I was balancing school, a boyfriend, and hanging out with friends while working part-time.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Whatever, choices and all but in my opinion, to say "only" 7 guys, when she was what? 20-21? is absurd. And statistically speaking, much higher than the number for an "average" 20 year old. She thinks this is something to brag about and something that should've shut people up? And I have never been called a prude..

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4

Excuse me, my mistake. She was referencing she had been with 7 guys by the time Jermy was in her life.

I forgot about Dusty Haas, whom Leah dated before she hooked up with Jermy.

6gADuPo.png

This was her tweet which was mentioned in a Radar Online article:

http://radaronline.com/photos/leah-messer-secrets-scandals-photos-slideshow/photo/645939/

Apparently getting married by the age of 15 is the norm in that family. Shit, when I was 15 I was balancing school, a boyfriend, and hanging out with friends while working part-time.

I forgot about old Dusty Haas! Also, little fun fact, Robbie Kidd's baby mama/wife's name is Monica Haas. Because there are apparently 12 families in their town and they're all screwing each other. Anyway, Leah certainly has a type, doesn't she? Dusty fits the same mold as Corey and Jeremy, as far as looks. Personally I think Corey and Jeremy are both better looking, but I see a resemblance.

• Love 3

I suppose in Leah's rotted mind, by leaving the girlses with someone other than their own dad, she is sticking it to him. You know, just like how Kail does to Jo. Kail will leave Isaac with Javi's family, and likely the Manson family before she would ever dare to leave Isaac with Jo. What a couple of fucked up bitches.

Because why let your kids have extra time with their fathers who would love to have them when you can dump them off on other relatives? It especially irks me when Kail leaves Isaac with Lidia or Javi's mom, and Leah leaves the twins with Jeremy's mom. Of course I think it's a good thing for kids to have a good relationship with their step families. But when they have biological fathers and their father's families that want to spend time with them, why not let them? It's only because Kail and Leah don't want to give an inch, and it only hurts the kids.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 7

I never even had a serious boyfriend until after I graduated. I couldn't imagine marrying and having a kid with any of those immature dolts I hung around with for a few months when I was in HS.

• Love 6

I was still playing with Barbies when I was 14. I shit you not. I mean, it wasn't like Barbie was going to the ball with Theresa and Ken or anything (we stopped that around 12) but my friends and I would design clothes for Barbies and put totogether outfits, cut and style their hair, etc. So yeah, I wasn't exactly marriage material at that point in my life.

But if you look at Leah's family tree, her grandmother is still young and energetic enough to care for her great grandchildren (One of whom is Gracie, and I bet she would give supernanny a run for her money) and post nonsensical rants on Facebook, so it would appear that she was also a young if not teen mom herself.

• Love 6

My grandmother on my dad's side was married and pregnant with my dad by the time she was 15. She was from south east TN. Back then I think it was relatively common down south, and apparently still is in some areas. A lot of southern women are still born and raised hearing that a woman isn't complete without a man.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 4

My grandmother on my dad's side was married and pregnant with my dad by the time she was 15. She was from south east TN. Back then I think it was relatively common down south, and apparently still is in some areas. A lot of southern women are still born and raised hearing that a woman isn't complete without a man.

I think at this point, the Messer family is fine with Leah having a new guy in her life simply because they want someone to support her and the kids. Remember when Jeremy first came onto the scene and met her step-dad and Mama Dawn? The first thing outta their mouths was that Leah and the kids needed to be taken care of.

• Love 2

I think at this point, the Messer family is fine with Leah having a new guy in her life simply because they want someone to support her and the kids. Remember when Jeremy first came onto the scene and met her step-dad and Mama Dawn? The first thing outta their mouths was that Leah and the kids needed to be taken care of.

Yikes, I had forgotten about that. It's harder to blame Leah for being such an entitled, lazy brat when we see how mama dawn and stepdad Leah start hounding guys about how they're going to provide for the princess.

• Love 4

I forgot about old Dusty Haas! Also, little fun fact, Robbie Kidd's baby mama/wife's name is Monica Haas. Because there are apparently 12 families in their town and they're all screwing each other. Anyway, Leah certainly has a type, doesn't she? Dusty fits the same mold as Corey and Jeremy, as far as looks. Personally I think Corey and Jeremy are both better looking, but I see a resemblance.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20150111/GZ01/150119964/1127 

Dusty just got married to a Kelsei in January. Looks like he was from the same town of Sissonville featured in "Buck Wild". It's 25 miles from Elkview.

• Love 2

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20150111/GZ01/150119964/1127 

Dusty just got married to a Kelsei in January. Looks like he was from the same town of Sissonville featured in "Buck Wild". It's 25 miles from Elkview.

Ah jesus. My dad's entire family lives in that town. They even have their own "holler." You can go up the road and visit just about everyone on my dad's side of the familly. I bet they know this guy. I bet some of my cousins have...you know what, never mind. Hell, this Kelsei person might be my cousin somehow.

My niece used to buy Gandee's Candies when Shane was still alive. She was devastated when he died. :(

• Love 3

Ah jesus. My dad's entire family lives in that town. They even have their own "holler." You can go up the road and visit just about everyone on my dad's side of the familly. I bet they know this guy. I bet some of my cousins have...you know what, never mind. Hell, this Kelsei person might be my cousin somehow.

My niece used to buy Gandee's Candies when Shane was still alive. She was devastated when he died. :(

I am distant cousins with the late Shane Gandee through the Hughes pioneer family. Corey I can trace pretty far back, at least on the Coperhaver side and Jeremy, since his line is famous in American history, but Leah's leaves me stumped.  I don't suppose she's the sort of celebrity that they have on "Who Do You Think You Are".

It took me just a few minutes to trace Dusty's likely Haas line back to 1838 but I'm not sure if Monica is from the same family.

• Love 2

I am distant cousins with the late Shane Gandee through the Hughes pioneer family. Corey I can trace pretty far back, at least on the Coperhaver side and Jeremy, since his line is famous in American history, but Leah's leaves me stumped.  I don't suppose she's the sort of celebrity that they have on "Who Do You Think You Are".

It took me just a few minutes to trace Dusty's likely Haas line back to 1838 but I'm not sure if Monica is from the same family.

Holy crap cheetin, you sure know your history and geneaology! I barely know anything about my own family, though it'd be cool to check it out. Have you ever been to Elkview and seen that teeny little house labeled "Elk River Geneaological Society"? I always thought that tiny house was so cute. Never went inside, though.

• Love 1

one thing you DON'T do when served with divorce papers and you have kids, is you DON'T mention the word suicide at all cause now it is going to jeopardize your custody rights with your kids. The courts don't play games when it comes to that stuff.

• Love 7

one thing you DON'T do when served with divorce papers and you have kids, is you DON'T mention the word suicide at all cause now it is going to jeopardize your custody rights with your kids. The courts don't play games when it comes to that stuff.

Did Leah mention suicide? I missed that. She was hinting around at so much who knows what she was really saying.

• Love 3

I am distant cousins with the late Shane Gandee through the Hughes pioneer family. Corey I can trace pretty far back, at least on the Coperhaver side and Jeremy, since his line is famous in American history, but Leah's leaves me stumped. I don't suppose she's the sort of celebrity that they have on "Who Do You Think You Are".

I would adore a Leah-Corey-Jeremy-etc episode of who do you think you are! I'm trying to avoid TLC, but I would break my boycott for that!

I'm sorry but can I get some clarification on what a holler is? I'm from New Jersey, and I've heard the phrase (on The Ashley, mostly!) "The hollers of West Virginia," and I looked it up on Urban dictionary, and it said the valley in between mountains?

Did Leah mention suicide? I missed that. She was hinting around at so much who knows what she was really saying.

I missed it too, but she made absolutely zero sense throughout this episode. Between hinting around about rehab, and avoiding the topic of her infidelity, the only time I knew what she was really talking about was when she was yelling about Addy's shoes.

• Love 2

I would adore a Leah-Corey-Jeremy-etc episode of who do you think you are! I'm trying to avoid TLC, but I would break my boycott for that!

I'm sorry but can I get some clarification on what a holler is? I'm from New Jersey, and I've heard the phrase (on The Ashley, mostly!) "The hollers of West Virginia," and I looked it up on Urban dictionary, and it said the valley in between mountains?

I missed it too, but she made absolutely zero sense throughout this episode. Between hinting around about rehab, and avoiding the topic of her infidelity, the only time I knew what she was really talking about was when she was yelling about Addy's shoes.

Holler = hollow with a WV accent. To the best of my knowledge, it means a hollowed-out area in the mountains. Whenever we had occasion to go into the hollers, I always envisioned the trees kind of hollowing out to make little caves where you could travel to the inner parts of the valleys. Basically, holler is like BFE, only surrounded by trees and really hard to find unless you know where you're going. We weren't "holler folk," according to my mom, even though my dad's family lived "up a holler," as they say.

I may be totally wrong about this. My stepdad was pretty redneck, but my mom tried to keep us away from the really dark areas of the valley. Hence why I had no idea about the pillses of WV until I grew up and moved away.

• Love 2

OMG the spin on her "going away for a while" and never having time for herself.

*gag*

Who are you kidding?

That scene really made me want to throw a brick at my television. The bitch has had nothing but time for herself. Does she think we suffer from dementia? All those scenes of Leah saying the same damn thing: "I left the girlses with my mom so I could have some time for myself" as we watched Leah going to lunch to bitch about Jermy or what have you as she toted another expensive purse, showcasing her shitty extensions and talons on her hands.

Did anyone else notice what seemed like duct tape on Leah's car window frame during the scene where she had just received the divorce papers? I think the back car seat was damaged too. If it was, it was likely from all that shit she squeezed into that wagon.

• Love 3

Holler = hollow with a WV accent. To the best of my knowledge, it means a hollowed-out area in the mountains. Whenever we had occasion to go into the hollers, I always envisioned the trees kind of hollowing out to make little caves where you could travel to the inner parts of the valleys. Basically, holler is like BFE, only surrounded by trees and really hard to find unless you know where you're going. We weren't "holler folk," according to my mom, even though my dad's family lived "up a holler," as they say.

I may be totally wrong about this. My stepdad was pretty redneck, but my mom tried to keep us away from the really dark areas of the valley. Hence why I had no idea about the pillses of WV until I grew up and moved away.

Thank you! Since following Leah and co. I'm actually really interested in Appalachia, because it's so different from what I'm used to. I guess I kind of assumed "holler" was a figure of speech just meaning a very rural area. Anyway, I really appreciate the information!

• Love 2

I guess I kind of assumed "holler" was a figure of speech just meaning a very rural area.

When I hear or read the word, I just think of Loretta Lynn. Her hometown was Butcher Hollow which she pronounced as "holler".

OMG the spin on her "going away for a while" and never having time for herself.

*gag*

Who are you kidding?

They really should have told the real story....maybe it could have helped others in similar situations. I'm assuming the words "drugs" and "Leah" were not allowed in the same sentence this season per her contract.

• Love 5

Yea, she kind of danced around it. She said something to the effect of, "All of this stuff that's going on is making me not want to be here anymore. And that's not okay". To which her friend/MTV employee/paid babysitter said, "No, that's not okay". So I figured she was hinting at suicide. Which is not okay. I'm not inside her head, so I hate to say this, but I doubt it was sincere. But that's the thing about suicide talk, you HAVE to take it seriously, just in case. And I really hope she's not saying that shit in front of her kids, because I get the impression she's just throwing everything she can think of out there to make Germy feel bad and come back.

She would be if the show were called "Who the Fuck Do You Think You Are?"

She would be on a show called, "Who the Fuck Have You Been Fucking?"

• Love 9

Because why let your kids have extra time with their fathers who would love to have them when you can dump them off on other relatives? It especially irks me when Kail leaves Isaac with Lidia or Javi's mom, and Leah leaves the twins with Jeremy's mom. Of course I think it's a good thing for kids to have a good relationship with their step families. But when they have biological fathers and their father's families that want to spend time with them, why not let them? It's only because Kail and Leah don't want to give an inch, and it only hurts the kids.

I don't know about how the court works there but, here? You better not do that if you want to keep your custodial status. It's stupid. But it's looked at like you can't properly care for your children, made a mistake thinking you could, and custody will automatically be shifted over to the other parent. No joke. I don't understand it because, um, hello? I have an emergency, I'm gonna have the kids' dad take over so I can deal with this. Nope. Get a babysitter if you want to keep custody of your kids.

Makes no damn sense.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 5

I don't know about how the court works there but, here? You better not do that if you want to keep your custodial status. It's stupid. But it's looked at like you can't properly care for your children, made a mistake thinking you could, and custody will automatically be shifted over to the other parent. No joke. I don't understand it because, um, hello? I have an emergency, I'm gonna have the kids' dad take over so I can deal with this. Nope. Get a babysitter if you want to keep custody of your kids.

Makes no damn sense.

That's so awful! I had no idea about that, I have very little experience with legal custody matters. That's so sad that courts pit parents against each other and causes them to build even more of a wall between them. Edited by truelovekiss

No shit, right? I don't think they necessarily pit us against each other but it for sure is cut and dry, black and white. No grey area. At all.

And this is a divorce after 14 years of marriage. We have the same guidelines of a one night romp needing a paternity test. It's all the same in court. I get it. It's understandable. But come on, after 14 years it's not like my kids don't know who their dad is. The court would prefer I left them with the neighbors they may or may not have ever met. It's not right.

(And I like my neighbors. I would never ask them to keep an eye on my cat, much less my kids.)

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 2

No shit, right? I don't think they necessarily pit us against each other but it for sure is cut and dry, black and white. No grey area. At all.

And this is a divorce after 14 years of marriage. We have the same guidelines of a one night romp needing a paternity test. It's all the same in court. I get it. It's understandable. But come on, after 14 years it's not like my kids don't know who their dad is. The court would prefer I left them with the neighbors they may or may not have ever met. It's not right.

(And I like my neighbors. I would never ask them to keep an eye on my cat, much less my kids.)

"Pitting them against each other" was more in reference to peolle like Kail, who already think everyone in the world is their enemy. And I guess I can see why some people wouldn't want to leave their kid with the kid's father if they didn't absolutely have to. It stinks though for parents who want to maintain a friendly relationship with their ex, and that want their kid to spend as much time with their other parent as they can.

• Love 3

They really should have told the real story....maybe it could have helped others in similar situations. I'm assuming the words "drugs" and "Leah" were not allowed in the same sentence this season per her contract.

I'm surprised Jeremy said anything about her abusing prescription drugs last week.

Leah's not going to admit it though. Can we talk about the sneak peaks for next week here? I love fed up Corey.

• Love 2

After watching these people for years, I have a whole new level of respect for Family Court employees. Seriously you'd have to talk me down from the ledge if my job entailed listening to the Leahs, Jenelles and Adams of the world. I'd have to keep a box of wine in my office fridge to get through the day.

• Love 5

How is Jeremy's family famous in American  history? I am a history nut, and now I am curious.

I'm pretty sure that his father Anthony Lynn Calvert is from the Kanawha Calverts descended from Mills Calvert.

http://www.geni.com/people/Mills-Calvert/6000000017602897290

Mills has a Calvert line of descent back to the founder of colonial Maryland and an advocate of religious tolerance (for the times, that is).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Calvert

The males in his family could volunteer for a Y chromosome family project to provide more confirmation since it coincides with how the family name passes down.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

I am distant cousins with the late Shane Gandee through the Hughes pioneer family. Corey I can trace pretty far back, at least on the Coperhaver side and Jeremy, since his line is famous in American history, but Leah's leaves me stumped. I don't suppose she's the sort of celebrity that they have on "Who Do You Think You Are".

Messer is a German surname, right? Are there a lot of German-Americans in that area? Hmmm....

After watching these people for years, I have a whole new level of respect for Family Court employees. Seriously you'd have to talk me down from the ledge if my job entailed listening to the Leahs, Jenelles and Adams of the world. I'd have to keep a box of wine in my office fridge to get through the day.

I heard it all day long in the courtroom. Court employee here. Well, former court employee. After a while, I got used to sitting there in a courtroom, hearing these sad stories of parents fighting for some of the stupidest shit ever non-stop.

Yea, she kind of danced around it. She said something to the effect of, "All of this stuff that's going on is making me not want to be here anymore. And that's not okay". To which her friend/MTV employee/paid babysitter said, "No, that's not okay". So I figured she was hinting at suicide. Which is not okay. I'm not inside her head, so I hate to say this, but I doubt it was sincere. But that's the thing about suicide talk, you HAVE to take it seriously, just in case. And I really hope she's not saying that shit in front of her kids, because I get the impression she's just throwing everything she can think of out there to make Germy feel bad and come back.

Thank you. I had the same exact feeling. She had the camera on her and it was her chance to put on the water-works and play the victim card again. She does this shit on social media, too, from what I have read when links have been posted here from her Twitter or an article where her tweets have been quoted.  There is so much manipulation going on there it is hard to know if she is doing it because she is an addict or, she turns it on as a tactical move. Her response to him when he told her regardless if she goes to "therapeutic treatment" he was going through with the divorce, was so dramatic. It told me all I needed to know. She was only going to rehab to get Jermy back. Since he wasn't going back, why go through the entire process? She cut her rehab short and went straight to another man's dick to keep her company.

• Love 6

I love how when Leah was rambling about the therapeutic treatment center and then said "you need to work on things too" Jeremy was just like "nope." What in the world would Jeremy need to work on re: Leah's drug addiction and inability to stop fucking other men?

• Love 7

I love how when Leah was rambling about the therapeutic treatment center and then said "you need to work on things too" Jeremy was just like "nope." What in the world would Jeremy need to work on re: Leah's drug addiction and inability to stop fucking other men?

I caught that, too! Manipulative bitch. She did that to Cory as well, if I remember correctly. She is the one who was caught cheating and has been an addict for quite some time, and she has the audacity to tell her spouse he needs to work on things?  What fucking gall.

• Love 5

I heard it all day long in the courtroom. Court employee here. Well, former court employee. After a while, I got used to sitting there in a courtroom, hearing these sad stories of parents fighting for some of the stupidest shit ever non-stop.

Thank you. I had the same exact feeling. She had the camera on her and it was her chance to put on the water-works and play the victim card again. She does this shit on social media, too, from what I have read when links have been posted here from her Twitter or an article where her tweets have been quoted. There is so much manipulation going on there it is hard to know if she is doing it because she is an addict or, she turns it on as a tactical move. Her response to him when he told her regardless if she goes to "therapeutic treatment" he was going through with the divorce, was so dramatic. It told me all I needed to know. She was only going to rehab to get Jermy back. Since he wasn't going back, why go through the entire process? She cut her rehab short and went straight to another man's dick to keep her company.

I'm sure Leah and her new man are taking things slow. Sex is not part of the equation yet. She's saving that for their wedding night. Because she's classy and sophisticated.

• Love 4

Messer is a German surname, right? Are there a lot of German-Americans in that area? Hmmm....

German or German Jewish; can also be English or Scottish. There's also the possibility of name changes especially when first immigrating to the country. I know Mama Dawn is from WV and that he was an older guy putting the moves on an underage Dawn in church (!!) but I don't know if Leah's dad grew up there or moved there.

ICourt employee here. Well, former court employee. After a while, I got used to sitting there in a courtroom, hearing these sad stories of parents fighting for some of the stupidest shit ever non-stop.

I had to leave him. He bought me beef hot dogs instead of chicken-pork, and that's when I knew that I had to escape this helliest hell that ever helled, y'all all.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 6

Makes no damn sense.

That is not entirely true. Many custody agreements have a right of first refusal meaning that if you need childcare for whatever reason, you are required to ask the other parent first before pawning them off to your other family members and if you don't, then you risk losing custody. I suspect that is why Jo wants to move so close to Kail.
  • Love 1

I had to leave him. He bought me beef hot dogs instead of chicken-pork, and that's when I knew that I had to escape this hell.

Hahahaha!

She also mentioned how she wasn't getting enough sex. Both, Cory and Jeremy mentioned Leah is a terrible housekeeper.

• Love 2

More classy-ier than Jenelle's best white court pants! Seems there was a bit of debate on Twitter amid rumors of Jeremy breaking up with Brooke, about whether Jeremy just bailed on Leah or was driven to it by her behavior and Jerm got pissed enough to step in.

Jeremy Calvert @Calvert505 Aug 18
Hey Jac fuck you! You don't know a goddamn thing about my marriage
or me period so stfu!!

Jac ‏@Jac_blankenship Aug 18

@Calvert505 either he got with her bc of the show or he left her bc of
a girl. Bc she is having problems & needing help he just bailed.

@Calvert505 @Brookelyn2008 this guy is not a man,he is a kid who
got married and doesn't know what real marriage is,and talks to other girls

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

That is not entirely true. Many custody agreements have a right of first refusal meaning that if you need childcare for whatever reason, you are required to ask the other parent first before pawning them off to your other family members and if you don't, then you risk losing custody. I suspect that is why Jo wants to move so close to Kail.

I imagine Jo did ask for this. That's the thing, it has to be asked for. My ex (nor I) asked for it. We have to abide by the basic guidelines. Which are exactly as I posted. It's weird, all the same. :)

• Love 2

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-7-deleted-scene-leahs-divorce-struggles/1233194/video/#id=1737552

What in the world is this bullshit revisionist history?!? "Jeremy did you dirty."???! I actually didn't even finish watching the clip because it was so absurd.

There's also a sneak peek where Leah sits down with Corey and Miranda and says she is going "to do this therapy at like a facility or something I guess." Does she not even know where she is going? How is she so dumb?

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 2

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-7-deleted-scene-leahs-divorce-struggles/1233194/video/#id=1737552

What in the world is this bullshit revisionist history?!? "Jeremy did you dirty."???! I actually didn't even finish watching the clip because it was so absurd.

That hairdresser grates so bad. Leah, she's there to collect a check and will say anything to kiss your ass. She's told repeatedly what a good wifey she is. No wonder the bitch believes her own hype.

• Love 2

If that actually worked then she and Nipples would need a Duggar-sized family. Don't think Barb would be up for babysitting all of those in her 70s, though they could try the Duggar system and have the older kids give up their childhood to take care of the little ones full time.

I think she just garnered more sympathy before people found out how much money she was raking in for being videotaped complaining for a few hours per year. I remember my heart going out to her when she was trying to bathe the twins in that horror-movie basement. Her Appalachian-Kardashian-Twitter phase going through all the expensive vehicles and weekends at the Greenbrier, not so much.

It's great that she is up and running around for now, though I notice that her body is kind of crooked when she walks. I am not familiar with the disease and maybe it's like that even with the best care.

Historically, my Cheeto love is no secret. However, post Appalachian-Kardashian, I have an unashamed Cheeto fetish.

• Love 1