Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Congrats to them, and I'm looking forward to hearing a non-A name!

I'm praying for a name that's just a name spelled like a name. Something like Mary or Peter. Please Miranda and Cory, please be the lone voice of sanity in this crazy mixed up Jayce naming world!

• Love 5

Grandma Sandy, Seriously?!?!?!  Sandy Kay

May 13 at 9:04am ·
7 kids sleeping at my place when I got up I guess they came threw a window .I wasn't up .

• Love 2
(edited)

Grandma Sandy, Seriously?!?!?!  Sandy Kay

May 13 at 9:04am ·

7 kids sleeping at my place when I got up I guess they came threw a window .I wasn't up .

She complained a few months back that her landlord warned her not to have guests come in after 10 or to let them come around to her window. Interesting culture there I guess. I had one just sibling in my family. I have no idea what it's like to be in hers. She has to have at least a dozen.

I love when they leave discredited old tweets up:

delta dawn spears @momdawnspears  ·  Aug 10

Everyone needs to keep watching TM2 before all the crazy assumptions lol @Calvert505 @TM2LeahDawn  is not divorcing so keep watching lol

delta dawn spears retweeted

Leah D. Calvert @TM2LeahDawn  ·  Aug 10

@Calvert505 you mean your not divorcing Me and I'm not spending all your money ?.. dammit!  LOL

(she capitalized "Me"...I guess she is a goddess now of...something)

Edited by cheatincheetos

Gee, I hate it too when people just come "threw" my window while I'm sleeping.

Hahaha! Yes! I had to read that twice. The first time I was thinking "how do you sleep while seven people come over and throw a window?" Goodness gracious

• Love 2

Jeremy broke his collarbone when an ATV he was riding in with his new girlfriend Brooke overturned. It happened in Ohio where Brooke lives.

http://starcasm.net/archives/317033

Jeremy, when you're off work please go home and spend time with Addy since her mama is in rehab and all.

"...recent social media photos of their two-year-old daughter Adalynn that indicate she has been staying with Leah’s younger sister, Victoria Jones, and her husband Brian."  So I guess if she's allowed to stay with them, the family isn't still coming after Bri with pipes?

• Love 2
(edited)

Leah and Germs are two of a kind, I guess. She's off chasing Robbie, snorting pills and not being much of a mother and he is bitching on social media while him and his new gal live it up while Leah's sister takes care of his kid. Cory he ain't, that is for sure.

Edited to say me husband pointed out Germs is probably working out of town and that's why he isn't at home. I'll admit, I don't like the smug redneck Backstreet Boy wannabe.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 3

Leah and Germs are two of a kind, I guess. She's off chasing Robbie, snorting pills and not being much of a mother and he is bitching on social media while him and his new gal live it up while Leah's sister takes care of his kid. Cory he ain't, that is for sure.

Edited to say me husband pointed out Germs is probably working out of town and that's why he isn't at home. I'll admit, I don't like the smug redneck Backstreet Boy wannabe.

Maybe that attitude comes of lucking out into a bubble industry where one can get rich quick at an immature age. I wonder what his prospects are like, considering how natural gas has been behaving lately in the stock market. I guess he has enough seniority that the other people get laid off instead, or he is with one of the companies that isn't saddled with debt.

The Ashley is reporting that Leah is now actually in rehab, but not voluntarily.  Apparently, her MTV handlers told her "no rehab, no contract."  Earlier tabloid reports that she entered rehab a few weeks ago were inaccurate.

My brother knew lots of people like Jeremy when he worked in the mining industry in rural Colorado.  Guys who barely made it through high school were suddenly able to buy trucks and snowmobiles and motorcycles.  They saw no need to open a savings account, because the gravy train was going to last forever.  Then the mine shut down and their union jobs disappeared, along with all of the toys. 

• Love 5

Well breaking his collar bone is probably going to keep him out of work for awhile. Hopefully he has some money saved. I'm also curious about this new girlfriend Brooke! I must admit, I've been put of the TM2 loop for a little bit, and I haven't been keeping up. Did he or Leah ever actually file for divorce?

Also, I wonder why Addy was with Oreo instead of Jermy's mom? Do we know if Leah was on Oreo's side of her epic feud with Sandy Kay? I could be wrong about this, but I thought Oreo and her husband lived in PA, and even though I'm pretty sure parts of PA border WV, that seems much further away than Jerm's mom who lived in the next town over. I'm assuming the girlses are with Corey, which is the best place they could be.

I really feel bad for all of Leah's kids.

Also, I wonder why Addy was with Oreo instead of Jermy's mom? Do we know if Leah was on Oreo's side of her epic feud with Sandy Kay? I could be wrong about this, but I thought Oreo and her husband lived in PA, and even though I'm pretty sure parts of PA border WV, that seems much further away than Jerm's mom who lived in the next town over. I'm assuming the girlses are with Corey, which is the best place they could be.

I really feel bad for all of Leah's kids.

My guess (based on Aussie custody agreements so could be wrong) is that Jeremy will still be needed to pay child support as even though Addy is with Oreo that is a nominated caretaker on Leah side so counts as custody time for Leah, if Addy went to Jeremy's mum then the time would count as custody time for Jeremy and he could argue for paying less support.

I do not know if they even have a custody agreement in place and Leah will not let Addy go until she has it in writing, she did the same to Corey when they split from memory so he did not see the girlses for a few weeks.

• Love 4

Would she even be eligible for alimony?  Between her short marriages, MTV income, and the "misconduct" in her marriages, I don't think so. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I've had to research it before and unless it's a long term marriage with a pretty big income discrepancy it's difficult to get in most states. Out of curiosity I looked up West Virginia and here's what I found: http://www.divorcesource.com/ds/westvirginia/west-virginia-alimony-4860.shtml.

Now child support on the other hand... even though it's technically for the kids, I can see where she might be able to finagle enough of that to live on, once the MTV money dries up for her.

At this rate, by the time she is Mama Delta Dawn's age, her sexual and family resume is gonna read like the final verse of "Twelve Days of Christmas"...

• Love 6

I live in KY, which is sometimes classified as "More red neck" than WV. I know people who went to one room school houses back in the fifties who have better grammar than LegSpreadLeah. Seriously. Girlses. Dear Lord in heaven. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Blind Item:

#1 – This Teen Mom is trying to negotiate a deal with her ex. Basically she wants to be able to see the kid without submitting to drug tests. She would fail. That new burn on her body should show you what she is into right now. Leah Messer

Also, that trailer for the new season, wow. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

Poor Corey. I'm sure he hates that he has to make decisions like that, whether to let his kids see their mom high, or not at all. Does anyone know about the current state of their custody? I hope she doesn't have them unsupervised.

• Love 3

That scene in the trailer for the upcoming season where Leah's eyes roll back in her head:

That's one heck of an opiate nod. It was at the level of Jenelle's nod on the season finale a couple of years ago where she and Keiffer were doing heroin.

Blind Item:

#1 – This Teen Mom is trying to negotiate a deal with her ex. Basically she wants to be able to see the kid without submitting to drug tests. She would fail. That new burn on her body should show you what she is into right now. Leah Messer

Also, that trailer for the new season, wow.

I guess it's no longer pillses but heroin (which I've read is what commonly happens with opiate addiction --> progression from pills to heroin). I want Leah to get her life together and start doing so in rehab, but if she's not there by her own choice (if MTV forced her to go) & she hasn't hit rock bottom yet, I fear she'll be back to the drugs as soon as she gets out.
  • Love 1
(edited)

That scene in the trailer for the upcoming season where Leah's eyes roll back in her head:

Or maybe she's just a fan of pro wrestler the Undertaker. definitely not a season trailer to watch at full volume, unless you are desperate to stay awake. Someone could sell that screeching for burglar alarms, rodent repellent, etc. It would probably make more money than the Beglossy fiasco.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

Oh, that Leah. You know, we talk a lot of smack about her (and all the rest) but I really do hope she gets it together. I can see that she genuinely loves those girlseses and I wouldn't want her to lose them, or they her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wonder who she was thinking of when posting this.

https://www.facebook.com/sandycandy56/posts/845710222187800?pnref=story

Pretty much all of that could apply to Leah, in some capacity. But isn't she feuding with Victoria right now? That could have something to do with it. But still, it's hard to imagine my grandma posting passive aggressive inspirational quotes (with odd spelling/slang) about my personal life. But then again, my grandma is 85 and accepted the fact that she's not a teenager over 60 years ago.

ETA I think Sandy Kay might be my favorite Messer. She has supplied us with so much extra Messer fodder, which has given some insight as to why Leah is the way she is. #TeamGrandmaSandyKay #YallDontNoWhoUrMessinWith

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 2

Damn. I guess the whole issue with the camo pants really threw her for a loop.

Her exes Cory and Jeremy share the same attorney? LOL  They should get a discount under the family plan.

Wonder who she was thinking of when posting this.

https://www.facebook.com/sandycandy56/posts/845710222187800?pnref=story

Herself?

• Love 2

Her exes Cory and Jeremy share the same attorney? LOL They should get a discount under the family plan.

The idea that this could even be a thing is hilarious. Miranda is a stay at home mom for the girlses right? Maybe she could be the nanny for Adalynn too. They could pull in some extra money, the girls would get to spend a lot more time with their sister and Jeremy would know his daughter was being well taken care of. Isn't Victoria taking care of her now? Sorry, but I don't have much faith in anyone who was raised by Mama Dawn.

• Love 3

The idea that this could even be a thing is hilarious. Miranda is a stay at home mom for the girlses right? Maybe she could be the nanny for Adalynn too. They could pull in some extra money, the girls would get to spend a lot more time with their sister and Jeremy would know his daughter was being well taken care of. Isn't Victoria taking care of her now? Sorry, but I don't have much faith in anyone who was raised by Mama Dawn.

I thought Miranda was a police officer?

• Love 1

I thought Miranda was a police officer?

I read somewhere that she quit, because she was in another county and with everything happening with Leah, she and Corey decided she should be available to stay home with the girls. Not 100% sure, though.

• Love 1

I read somewhere that she quit, because she was in another county and with everything happening with Leah, she and Corey decided she should be available to stay home with the girls. Not 100% sure, though.

Yes, I read this too.  

• Love 1

I think January 2016, Maharincess, or anyway that's what I saw in several press releases. It seems kind of early to announce it though, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was off a bit.

• Love 1