Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

This thread is good for my spirits. You all are hysterical. 

BTW, I think the key to keeping your Messer-Simms-Calvert expressions straight is to wear camo shorts (may or may not be yours), drink nothing but Mountain Dew, and pop pain pills on the regular. If you're at the point where you can't tie your own shoelaces, you're doing good. 

• Love 11

Found this.  Not sure if relevant or not since I know nothing about dentistry.

http://www.pediatricdentalprofessionals.com/pedoconditions.htm

"Baby Bottle Tooth Decay or Baby Bottle Syndrome or Early Childhood Caries is the rapid decay of baby teeth in an infant or child from frequent exposure, for long periods of time, to liquids containing sugars. The upper front teeth are most commonly affected.

Common sources of liquids high in sugars are:

A bottle containing formula, milk, soda, or juice

A pacifier dipped in honey

Breast milk"

• Love 1

Yup, putting your babies to bed with their bottle is a big no-no, if you're concerned about tooth decay. I nursed all of my children until they were a year or more, so when they still woke at night there was little I could do. But once they were sleeping through the night, I could brush their little teeth after their final nursing, so they went to bed with clean teeth. I think a lot of people think it doesn't matter what happens to baby teeth, because they eventually fall out. But decay can get down into the roots and it's bad. Leah (and Jenelle) definitely seems like the type to put baby to bed with her bottle, and we all know that bottle could have anything from formula to milk to juice to Mountain Dew in it. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Leah doesn't seem like she knows much about health. Am I dreaming it, or did she want to be a doctor early on in the show? To that I say, "LOL!"

Most likely what she said was that she had a hankerin' for a Doctor Pepper.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

Most likely what she said was that she had a hankerin' for a Doctor Pepper.

Does she drink brown colas?? Or just Mountain Dew? I could see Leah saying something stupid like she doesn't drink dark colas or coffee because she doesn't want to stain her teeth. 

In in response to wanting to be a doctor, that was a third grade pipe dream. Even by the time she was 17 she knew that was out of reach.

• Love 3

Do Starbucks and smokes count? And IF she smokes anything else , even scripts can ruin your teeth so you have to be super vigilant about oral hygiene. Like most of the girls she got braces with the first TM cash. I know when I spent a ton of money on my mouth I went the extra mile and shelled out for the newest Sonic Care and Water Pic. Somehow I think her vanity is full of Mary Kay and scrunchies.     

• Love 2

To play devil's advocate a bit, I think Jeremy is probably getting some harassment from Leah's pushy fans and is answering them in kind. I think his way of going about it is as tasteless and classless as he is, but I have no doubt how bad some of Leah's fans can get having witnessed it for myself. Jeremy's no angel and I think he has a lot of fault in how his relationship with Leah went down, but I can believe some have taken a po' pitiful Leah attitude towards him and have put down Brooke, as they did with Miranda, just for existing and not being Leah. Well, that is just my take on Jerms ever so well-written manifesto. He can get off his high horse about TM, though, the show and the money are probably two of the biggest reasons he chased Leah in the first damn place.

• Love 7

Given the abuse that Miranda has taken from Leah's minions, I wouldn't be surprised if they were unfairly going after Brooke as well. For some reason Leah's groupies are blind to how Leah was a major factor in causing both her relationships to collapse and losing custody of her kids. That's not to say that I think Germy was any great shakes as a husband, but these recent posts seem more reactive rather than just some unrelated rant.

• Love 7

He ALWAYS seems to say something along the lines of, "of course we have our moments, what couple don't?" In my personal experience, couples who say this usually have a LOT of moments and are just trying to justify that their relationship's okay. Normal people with normal fights see them as so normal that they don't have to put them out there. 

• Love 2

Well, Goodness. 

First, why on IG? Keep it to pics, people. 

Second, um no, I don't have my husband's passwords, neither does he have mine. I don't think that's part of a "normal" relationship. To each their own, but in my experience, that's the sign of distrust and infidelity. 

Lastly, I'm not prude when it comes to language, but is he getting paid per "fuck"? Because....damn. 

• Love 7

My ex boyfriend (who is my roommate and best friend) has the password to my computer, but I only gave it to him because I have health problems and may wind up in the hospital unconscious, and he may need to get on my computer for some reason.  He has never been on my computer once.  But when we were dating and when I was healthier, he didn't have them.  But in regular circumstances, it is not normal to have each others passwords.  And while I can understand Jeremy being on the defensive (for reasons stated above that Leah's cronies give him a hard time) I think that "he doth protest too much" definitely applies here.  I don't like Jeremy.

• Love 2
On 8/19/2016 at 7:16 AM, DangerousMinds said:

LOL he even spelled the word "grammar" incorrectly! He doesn't have a simple auto-correct feature? I bet he is a Trump supporter . . . 

The "f u Grammer nazis" was my favorite part!  Grammar mispelled and capitalized :)

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 7
On August 19, 2016 at 3:57 PM, ghoulina said:

Lastly, I'm not prude when it comes to language, but is he getting paid per "fuck"? Because....damn. 

"Paid by the fuck"...would be a good autobiography title for Leah. Not Jenelle though, because she's the other way around.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Does anyone know where that last picture was taken? It's pretty.

Lots of people in the comments were saying Buttermilk Falls Itahca, NY.  

I'm sure if Leah had taken her kids to New York she would surely post about it and tell us how wonderful she is  so I'm not sure. 

• Love 1
On 8/19/2016 at 4:58 AM, DangerousMinds said:

He is dim, uneducated, crude and classless. And also a liar. He will be on the show this season. And no, Germy, all girlfriends do not have their boyfriends' passwords. No need if you trust them.

Exactly.

I set up the password on my spouse's phone. He didn't want one, but I told him it was necessary in case he lost his phone. I have all my passwords to my various accounts listed underneath our computer keyboard. So many of the people on this damn show have trust issues. They have no business whatsoever being in relationships.

• Love 5

Leah got a rabbit for Gracie at a flea market. I don't know how to post the pic but it's out there. Now the rabbit can look to Leah for procreation tips.

Another animal for Leah to abuse and ignore. My kids used to ask me for crazy stuff all the time and I'd just say no. 

• Love 13

They really are not a good pet for kids. The cleanup alone seems constant. My sister and I had two as kids. We were older than Leah's girls but it still got to be overwhelming at times. Rabbits like to be clean and they are "hunted" animals as opposed to "hunter" animals. My sister's even nested constantly even though it was a male. Bunnies are cute and fun but a lot more work than cats. And we see how well that family does with those. 

• Love 8

I'm not saying one has to be a gourmet cook, all day every day (I certainly am not) but what the hell is the point of her posting a straight out of the can/plastic bag meal? Leah's lucky she has adoring fans, because otherwise she'd be laughed right off social media. I'll be impressed when she post some pictures of herself at work and/or at school...since her likelihood of getting another Mrs. Degree dwindles with ever half-assed dinner she cooks.

Edited to add, where is Ali in all these pictures Leah has been posting? I've seen Addie and Gracie a lot, but little of Ali.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 5