Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: How to Be the Jerk Women Love

• Start Topic

Marchette took his daughter's life but at least he made sure she could rest in piece without her insect husband stumbling drunk all over her grave complaining about his PAIN.  Almost makes up for the accidental hit he carried out on her.

• Love 2

Oh. My. God.  That last clip of David barging into Dylan's room and kicking him awake.  So stupid!  And why is David wearing off brand fatigues?  Are we supposed to think David's hard?  He's over easy at best.  

• Love 3

Hey Tara and Sarah, David is a good guy! He has a radio show!!!! ;)

Anyways.. Steve helping out his to pick up girls? What?

Since I’m only hearing these episodes and have never seen them, I always wonder how Jum and Cindy feel about this random person they never met living in their house. Also is he not paying to live there? Matt has no money? Steve is one thing. I mean it’s still ridiculous but Jim and Cindy at least know steve.. they don’t know who the hell
Matt is?

The only thing I like about gina is her screwing with kelly about Dylan. That’s always fun.

“WHERE IS MY WIFES GRAVE?!?!”

“I’m sorry, what is your wife’s name?” That’s hilarious.

Yeah.. so they’re trying to tell us that Stan is still haunted by Toni and her death but he hasn’t visited her grave in four years? And yet he was off having a relationship with Brenda in Paris during this time as well. So I’m confused.

• Love 1

I get that Donna's a dumb baby, but she really has no suspicions at all when Gina "accidentally" engineers a fight between her and Felica right after overhearing how much Gina resents her?  In fact, why did they even have Donna overhear that if they were just going to walk the whole thing back with no consequences?

Here's my question about Matt's residence at the Walsh house - why is he in Brandon's old room?  Wouldn't Steve - as the (sigh) senior member of the house - have moved into the master bedroom and forced Noah and Matt to share a bathroom in the twins' old rooms?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Here's my question about Matt's residence at the Walsh house - why is he in Brandon's old room?  Wouldn't Steve - as the (sigh) senior member of the house - have moved into the master bedroom and forced Noah and Matt to share a bathroom in the twins' old rooms?

Yes of course but the writers already know we are dumb because we watch this show, and Matt being in Brandon's room fits Kelly's angst right now. I am pretty sure they move it all around soon anyway. Also, I recently learned that the term for two bedrooms being connected by a shared bathroom is a "Jack and Jill". I think that's so cute!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think Steve did move into the master bedroom.  So maybe Matt is in Brandon's original room, and Kelly could've mounted Brandon in that room the first time they dated.  Although, it makes most sense for Matt to be in Val's room since she left most recently.  Which is also weird that Val and Noah would have had to share a bathroom?!  No wonder she moved back to Buffalo.

• Love 4

The whole Jim and Cindy leaving the house to Brandon (and Val) is ridiculous in itself. But then Brandon leaves and it’s still strange that Val and Steve live there but then val leaves and Steve is just like giving away room and board there? Seriously. We need to hear Jim and Cindy’s thoughts.

• Love 2

The whole Jim and Cindy leaving the house to Brandon (and Val) is ridiculous in itself. But then Brandon leaves and it’s still strange that Val and Steve live there but then val leaves and Steve is just like giving away room and board there? Seriously. We need to hear Jim and Cindy’s thoughts.

At least a throwaway line about them renting from Jim and Cindy or Rush bought the house and gave it Steve. SOMETHING!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WoodyCee said:

At least a throwaway line about them renting from Jim and Cindy or Rush bought the house and gave it Steve. SOMETHING!

Right? It’s just really odd to

me, especially when hearing that Matt has no money, so I guess he’s crashing there for free? Seriously are Jim and Cindy footing the pay for the house while they’re in another country?

Also it’s probably bad that the thing that concerns isn’t really anything to do with the plot of what’s happening on the show but I’m not watching and never have and I’m just here for the podcast recaps!

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

me, especially when hearing that Matt has no money, so I guess he’s crashing there for free?

That they actually explained an episode or two ago - Steve gave Matt the room for free in exchange for legal services for The Beat.

And we have heard on and off about rent. 

But still, it's so silly.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

That they actually explained an episode or two ago - Steve gave Matt the room for free in exchange for legal services for The Beat.

And we have heard on and off about rent. 

But still, it's so silly.

Oh, I missed that. But still.. it’s stupid. 

Also yeah if Matt is really as broke as he says, is he really wasting money on dance lessons? For kelly? To impress her?

Nice shout out to the puzzle. #neverforget

Do you think the writers hd a bet going on how many times they could use the same gun plotline without anyone noticing and caring? 

Also: Noah as an inanimate object is very precise. But I kind of appreciate him now when I only have the audio version of him - he’s involuntarily funny and every single clip of him makes me laugh.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kimmykun said:

I know we all know this, but every time I'm still taken aback at how badly Luke Perry aged.

Seriously, Ian is 2 1/2 years older than L.P., but he looks a decade younger than him in these pics.

I believe in my heart that Luke Perry shaved at least 10 years off his age. I would still believe it even if you showed me his birth certificate. I guess that makes me a Luke Perry birther?

• Love 9

The photo of Kelly and Donna representing these visual aids is an absolutely perfect representation of the two of them at this point in the series. Donna's wide-eyed dumb baby face and Kelly's disapproving catbuttmouth. Both their hair and makeup look nice, at least.

• Love 2

I vividly remember David all sanctimoniously tossing his cigarettes in the Magic Toilet too, pack and all. That is a Magic Toilet! Not only did it get rid of the contraband, but cured David's meth and nicotine habit with one flush! The Hazelden people should get his number.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, Carmen MacCodykins said:

I believe the Magic Toilet at the beach apartment did in fact flush ziplock bags, too. Too bad it didn’t flush one or both of Dylan and David, too.

David's size 58 pants would have clogged the toilet, thus saving him.

• Love 4
On 10/10/2018 at 12:22 PM, dariafan said:

didn’t David shoot someone recently ? I’ve list track cause I go back and listen to other seasons... anyway David, go eat some bees

Yeah, he accidentally shot Noah's friend Gywneth towards the end of last season. But shockingly, David actually brings that up in this episode as a reason why he wants Dylan to get rid of the gun. I guess the writers did do their research occasionally.