Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Fingerprints.  They found fingerprints.  THat right there is horrific since how can they after years as vigilantes still be running around without gloves on?

They choose to honor Laurel’s legacy in the strangest ways. 

• LOL 7
Just now, tennisgurl said:

They took everything? Oliver didnt know you existed, and your dad was just a dick who left you. You aint exactly the Count of Monte Cristo.

I cant stand this Horrid woman 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, quarks said:

"What are you not telling us, Rene?"

Game of Thrones spoilers, Dinah! His real opinions on Avengers: Endgame! His favorite flavour of ice cream!

If they reveal that the team (sans Dinah) got to see the final episodes of Game of Thrones and this is her way of getting spoilers I will forgive everything. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Here's my problem. I am kind of rooting for Oliver to be framed so they can go in hiding and never talk to Dinah again. 

Well, unfortunately for us, we know Felicity will have to face Dinah again...in 20 years, mind you, but still.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm tired. I don't care. I don't give a shit when they inevitably reveal that Dinah's in on this grand plan with Team Arrow for whatever reason.

Whatever this payoff is going to be isn't going to be worth sitting through this. 

IT IS A PUNISHMENT

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

@statsgirl @BkWurm1

Thanks babes

I'm glancing at the comments while stir frying chokos.

I'm guessing it's the usual rubbish?

It's not the usual rubbish.  It's new rubbish. Lol.  I'm sure there will be a "twist" but while again it's not completely terrible, it just feels so pedantic when we have so few episodes left.  

Just now, scarynikki12 said:

If they reveal that the team (sans Dinah) got to see the final episodes of Game of Thrones and this is her way of getting spoilers I will forgive everything. 

See, Arrow? Stop reminding us that you're recycling plots, take some set decoration clues from the Vanilla Orange Coke commercial, throw in the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies and reveal that Dinah is just after Game of Thrones spoilers and you have saved this episode!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm tired. I don't care. I don't give a shit when they inevitably reveal that Dinah's in on this grand plan with Team Arrow for whatever reason.

According to ratings a large number of ex viewers agree with you 😁

• LOL 1

Well. Okay, then.

1 minute ago, quarks said:

I'll just say it - I blame Malcolm Merlyn!

Works for me. John Barrowman is a geek treasure .. . but Malcolm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. Almost as bad as Diaz if you think about it.